5.7

444 S. San Vicente Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90048
310-423-9964

Treated 2016 - 2018
Erica Wang is conservative in treatment, your overall health is of utmost importance, she is optimistic and gives hope even when dealing with the difficult topic of infertility. She is very clear in her explanations and why certain treatments are being chosen over others, she values your voice in discussing overall treatment plan and care.... First 2 IUIs was with letrozole , with letrozole being chosen because it showed more success with PCOS. Next 7 IUIs was with clomid because my body responded better to the Clomid. Next was an egg retrieval cycle that would be a frozen embryo transfer after genetic testing.
The entire staff [Cedars-Sinai] is knowledgeable and familiar with the most current/ up to date infertility treatments. They are open and honest from the beginning that this is a journey that will take time. During failures and loss, they hold your hand and continue to stay positive and give you hope. They answer all questions no matter how crazy.... Nursing staff was amazing, many had gone through fertility treatments as well so have their personal stories of success and failure
How was your experience with Erica Wang at Cedars-Sinai Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Erica Wang at Cedars-Sinai Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Center?
Have your questions ready, she is great about going through each question and making sure everyone is on the same page
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Erica Wang at Cedars-Sinai Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Center?
Constant communication , availability, she would call and check in, she got to know me and my husband well
Describe the protocols Erica Wang used in your cycles at Cedars-Sinai Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Center and their degree of success.
First 2 IUIs was with letrozole , with letrozole being chosen because it showed more success with PCOS. Next 7 IUIs was with clomid because my body responded better to the Clomid. Next was an egg retrieval cycle that would be a frozen embryo transfer after genetic testing. Started with Estrace prior to cycle day one, then ultrasound on cycle day 2 and started injections that night. The injection protocol was 2 injections the first few nights, then added another to ward off ovulation, then trigger shot prior to egg retrieval. Unfortunately the egg retrieval did not produce embryos for transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Cedars-Sinai Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Center. (Assigned nurse: Hazel and Katy)
Nursing staff was amazing, many had gone through fertility treatments as well so have their personal stories of success and failure, all available via phone,email, quick response time
Describe your experience with Cedars-Sinai Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Center.
The entire staff is knowledgeable and familiar with the most current/ up to date infertility treatments. They are open and honest from the beginning that this is a journey that will take time. During failures and loss, they hold your hand and continue to stay positive and give you hope. They answer all questions no matter how crazy.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Erica Wang at Cedars-Sinai Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Center.
All IUIs were covered under insurance. Egg retrieval was around 6,000 for the clinic care, additional costs for retrieval clinic
Describe Erica Wang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Cedars-Sinai Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Center.
Dr. Wang is more conservative and prefers single embryo transfers
Erica Wang
Los Angeles
She [Dr. Wang] treated me af a person and tried to address my strange and difficult case...She was patient in answering all my questions however in my situation there are things no one can explain. She wanted to jump into IVF, but I still wanted to try naturally since the odds were still in my favor... I needed 2 dncs for that pregnancy and now may have scar tissue. I have a hysteroscopy scheduled July 19th to check. The strange thing is the genetics tests came back normal for both my partner and myself. It's a situation no one can explain.
They [staff at Cedars-Sinai] are very knowledgeable and lay options out clearly. Clean facility with kind staff. Front desk is very kind. They tested me like a person not a statistic...Vaginal progesterone with sex, saline ultra sound, hysteroscopy with possible scar tissue removal, genetics testing, sperm analysis and clomid...She [Dr. Wang] treated me af a person and tried to address my strange and difficult case...She was patient in answering all my questions however in my situation there are things no one can explain. She wanted to jump into IVF, but I still wanted to try naturally since the odds were still in my favo
Have money so you can afford her complete services. My insurance only covers half.
She treated me af a person and tried to address my strange and difficult case. I had miscarried twins unexplained at 8 wks in june 2017 then had a trisomy 10 miscarriage in Jan 2018 at 11 wks and lastly a month later sy the end of February I had a complete molar pregnancy with a trisomy 10 miscarriage again which is very rare. I needed 2 dncs for that pregnancy and now may have scar tissue. I have a hysteroscopy scheduled July 19th to check. The strange thing is the genetics tests came back normal for both my partner and myself. It's a situation no one can explain.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Cedars-Sinai Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Center.
Very kind and gentle. Easy to speak to.
They are very knowledgeable and lay options out clearly. Clean facility with kind staff. Front desk is very kind. They tested me like a person not a statistic. They did in with my primary obgyn and an oncologist for my case with the molar pregnancy.
Nothing so far.
Erica Wang
Treated 2009 - 2013
Dr. Pisarska was patient, knowledge and highly skilled...She took her time and really got to know me and my husband.
...The best part of Dr. Pisarska's practice is her staff. I loved the nurses and was sad when it was time to move on to our OB as they became a welcomed, comforting presence in a long and sometimes disappointing arduous journey.
How was your experience with Margareta Pisarska at Cedars-Sinai Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Center?
She was patient, knowledge and highly skilled. I had two successful pregnancies thru her care.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Margareta Pisarska at Cedars-Sinai Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Center?
Listen to her... she knows what she's doing!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Margareta Pisarska at Cedars-Sinai Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Center?
She took her time and really got to know me and my husband. But the best part of her practice is her staff. I loved the nurses and was sad when it was time to move on to our OB as they became a welcomed, comforting presence in a long and sometimes disappointing arduous journey.
I love Dr. Pisarska, but her nursing staff was my favorite part of my visit. They remembered everything, were emotionally invested in my care and always made each visit a pleasant experience. They set the bar so high that the nurses at my OB's office nor the hospital where I delivered, could ever live up to their level of care and compassion.
Highly skilled. Professional.
Margareta Pisarska
Treated 2014 - 2016
She [Dr. Margareta Piskarska] answered all questions and is highly experienced and skilled. She is knowledgeable and a leader in her field. She listened to me and was thorough and thoughtful in her responses. I appreciated her optimism, honesty, and availability...The nursing staff [at Cedars] is incredible. So kind, so thoughtful, so patient. I can't say enough good things about them. Excellent excellent team of professionals.
The nursing staff is incredible. The front desk staff is also great. Overall, an excellent practice. I would highly highly recommend to anyone I know....She [Dr. Margareta Piskarska] answered all questions and is highly experienced and skilled. She is knowledgeable and a leader in her field. She listened to me and was thorough and thoughtful in her responses. I appreciated her optimism, honesty, and availability.
She answered all questions and is highly experienced and skilled. She is knowledgeable and a leader in her field. She listened to me and was thorough and thoughtful in her responses. I appreciated her optimism, honesty, and availability.
Ask all of the questions any time!
She is very personable and really gets to know her patients. She is kind, warm, and very knowledgeable
The nursing staff is incredible. So kind, so thoughtful, so patient. I can't say enough good things about them. Excellent excellent team of professionals.
Margareta Pisarska