Genetic counseling is not offered: Not Offered
Geneva
351 Delnor Drive
Geneva, IL 60134
815-725-4161
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Center for Reproductive Health to a friend?

1 doctor
Wait times [at Center for Reproductive Health] were hardly an issue. I was always able to get in within reasonable hours to accommodate over an hour drive as well as my working hours.... For IUI's we did clomid and the pregnyl trigger shot. IVF was routine birth control, injections etc. My first transfer we used progesterone injections and suppositories. the last two transfers we used strictly suppositories.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Health.
I feel like if I had other options it would have been nice to discuss them. I feel like even though we had no diagnosis to why we weren't conceiving, then maybe more should have been done. We still haven't been able to conceive
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Springer at Center for Reproductive Health?
My experience was totally different than anyone I know of who's gone. When we used all embryos and needed to take a break there was just a "Call us when you're ready" never a check on how I was or explanation to why things happened the way they did. No further testing done beyond what was done prior to him. Only routine things were checked to make sure transfers were possible.
Everyone was wonderful. Caring and compassionate from everyone
How was your experience with Scott Springer at Center for Reproductive Health?
At my first visit with Dr. Springer I felt very confident he would be able to help us. I was previously told I was polycystic and that worried me and he assured me in our first visit by doing an ultrasound to check. absolutely not polycystic. He understood wanting to move forward with IVF after only 2 IUI procedures. When our first transfer failed we had a month to prep for our second. The second transfer resulted in a low hcg level. Other than repeat beta draws, nothing was needed further. Our third and final transfer with our final 2 embryos resulted in the same thing. low hcg level but higher than last time. repeat bloodwork until an ultrasound that showed something but no way to tell if it was an empty sac or just fluid. I chose to stop medications which was totally fine. After that ultrasound I never had anything else done except to check that levels were down. To them it wasn't anything major
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Springer at Center for Reproductive Health?
Be open minded to all possibilities. Be an advocate for yourself .
Describe the protocols Scott Springer used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
For IUI's we did clomid and the pregnyl trigger shot. IVF was routine birth control, injections etc. My first transfer we used progesterone injections and suppositories. the last two transfers we used strictly suppositories. Everything was just as I expected it as far as protocol from what friends have told me and what I was explained
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Center for Reproductive Health.
Wait times were hardly an issue. I was always able to get in within reasonable hours to accommodate over an hour drive as well as my working hours.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Springer at Center for Reproductive Health.
there were no issues
Describe Scott Springer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Health.
Dr. Springer strongly felt one embryo was always fine. After two failed transfers, he felt it was okay and appropriate to transfer our last two, in hopes that it would work.
Crest Hill

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Scott Springer at Center for Reproductive Health.

Endometriosis, PCOS
I paid about 9 grand for transfer and testing [at Center for Reproductive Health]...Strengths: they are kind and compassionate people. They do everything they can to help you. They worked hard to get your plan right. Weaknesses: sometimes I was confused on payments and what I owed. It is a long process and sometimes I wasn’t sure financially what I owed each appointment...My dr and nurses cared for me. They checked in with me and gave me individualized attention.
Endometriosis, PCOS
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Health.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Connie)
I absolutely adore Connie. She was my saving grace through this process. She would hug me each time I visited and took really great care of me. Julie, my ultrasound tech was so funny and kind. I looked forward to seeing her every day.
How was your experience with Scott Springer at Center for Reproductive Health?
Dr. Springer is a kind and caring individual. He made me feel comfortable and explained in detail each step of the process. He would always make sure I understood next steps. He would make sure that I had a voice in my treatment plan. When my work wasn’t cooperative with the treatment plan, he went above and beyond to make sure it was doable for me.
To come prepared to take notes.
I did IUI twice with Dr. Springer and then moved to IVF. Still undergoing treatment. I would do injections each night for egg retrieval. And then progesterone shots for transfer.
I paid about 9 grand for transfer and testing
My dr prefers single embryo transfer.
Geneva
Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Every single person at this place [Center for Repro Health] is wonderful. I genuinely felt welcomed by everyone. They all seemed to care in the end goal of getting you your family. I would highly recommend them to anyone. The warmth and compassion I felt from the staff meant so much...During my treatment here it felt like I was around family. With it being a smaller practice you felt warmth and compassion....[Nurse] They were all wonderful.... [Monitoring Appointments] Very convenient...Doctor Springer was amazing. He was very compassionate. He explained everything in great detail and gave my hope for a family.
Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Health.
Every single person at this place is wonderful. I genuinely felt welcomed by everyone. They all seemed to care in the end goal of getting you your family. I would highly recommend them to anyone. The warmth and compassion I felt from the staff meant so much
During my treatment here it felt like I was around family. With it being a smaller practice you felt warmth and compassion. When I graduated from them to my regular Obgyn it was bittersweet since I spent so much time there. I’m hoping to go back to them to try for a sibling for my miracle baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Connie and Jennifer )
They were all wonderful.
How was your experience with Scott Springer at Center for Reproductive Health?
Doctor Springer was amazing. He was very compassionate. He explained everything in great detail and gave my hope for a family. Because of him I know have my beautiful daughter. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking out fertility treatment.
Just continue being kind and companionate. It really helped with you being down to earth too.
We decided on frozen embroyo transfer. We did two day 5 transfer. The first one resulted in a loss. The second one resulted in my beautiful baby girl.
Very convenient
I can’t remember the exact cost but it was all worth it