522 N. New Ballas
St. Louis, MO 63141
314 473 1285
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Center for Reproductive Medicine and Robotic Surgery to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%2.7

5.2

5.5

2.7
1 doctor
The nursing staff [at Center for Reproductive Med and Robotic Surgery] was sweet and tried to give me free meds that they may have received from a trial basis so we didn’t have to pay so much out of pocket. They also checked on me once a week to see how I was doing. They smiled everytime they saw me.... The clinic strengths where that they made you feel welcome and that they were happy to see you. They had quick services as far as getting you back to the room with an appointment time. There weakness is calling in labs at a timely fashion. They needed more resources for how to fund ivf.
Black or African-American, Native American
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine and Robotic Surgery.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Saji Jacob at Center for Reproductive Medicine and Robotic Surgery?
I am young and that’s exactly what dr. Jacobs kept saying. He said oh I’m sure you will get pregnant, everything looks good. Every time we asked a question he brushed us off and said we don’t need to worry about that it will happen. Instead of answering the questions, he was extremely confident in the unknown.
The nursing staff was sweet and tried to give me free meds that they may have received from a trial basis so we didn’t have to pay so much out of pocket. They also checked on me once a week to see how I was doing. They smiled everytime they saw me.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine and Robotic Surgery?
How was your experience with Saji Jacob at Center for Reproductive Medicine and Robotic Surgery?
Dr. Jacobs was a very educated man but had a hard tome explaining things. He always said it will happen but when things didn’t plan out he wanted us to pay the money first then talk to him for consultation. Every office visit I had to pay a co pay even if it was just drawing blood. There office lost my results for blood testing and my 2 week wait turn into a 2 week 1/2 wait. I don’t feel that he was very comforting to our situation. He couldn’t explain things like over stimulated ovaries due to that I had some the embryo transfer and I urinated every two minutes and he had no explanation but he said it may be a Uti so he gave me more antibiotics while I actually had the transfer in my uterus.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Saji Jacob at Center for Reproductive Medicine and Robotic Surgery?
Don’t go to him because he will see you as a number rather than a desperate human that just wants and would do anything for a family.
Describe the protocols Saji Jacob used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine and Robotic Surgery and their degree of success.
I was told to get my Fallopian tubes removed due to fluid with inthem and scarring. He said he thought it would be best for a successful cycle. He also prescribed follistem 30mg/ml, progesterone 550mg/ml, manutrex, estriol 10mg,hcg 200mg/ml, and birth control and prenatal. All meds where used in the event of a positive pregnancy test.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Saji Jacob at Center for Reproductive Medicine and Robotic Surgery.
For one cycle it averaged out to about 15000 with meds included. For the second transfer it was an extra 6000 with meds.
Describe Saji Jacob's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine and Robotic Surgery.
He didn’t have a grasp on changing up protocol for meds on the second round. I feel if he would have tested embryos more it could potentially been beneficial instead of placing something back in me that didn’t work the first time.
Saji Jacob
St. Louis

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Saji Jacob at Center for Reproductive Medicine and Robotic Surgery.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
I liked the small size of the clinic [Center for Reproductive Med and Robotic Surgery], you felt like you weren't just a number here. The nursing staff were kind and attentive. I liked that Dr. Jacob took the time to sit down and explain our situation with us in detail.... He was good at explaining our diagnosis but was kind of blunt and not as compasssionate as i'd like a doctor to be. he told us what he thought our course of action should be and really wasn't willing to try anything besides what he thought was best.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
I liked the small size of the clinic, you felt like you weren't just a number here. The nursing staff were kind and attentive. I liked that Dr. Jacob took the time to sit down and explain our situation with us in detail.
He took the time to talk with you about the entire process and what he thought the best method to take was going to be.
was diagnosed metformin and spironolactone for PCOS even though i dont know if those were really helpful or the best things to be on to do anything for my symptoms or anovulation
Saji Jacob