Genetic counseling: Offered
Mobile, AL 36607
Pensacola
1700 W. Main Street
Pensacola, FL 32502
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama to a friend?

3 doctors
Communication [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] was the worst part. You need to chase them down by calling multiple times, messaging through the portal, and email. It can take days for them to respond if it's not an emergency...The nurse was supposed to schedule a test for me and I called for an entire week with no response...We purchased the attain two cycle program with the refund option. It covered monitoring and both fresh and frozen transfers. We paid $23500
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The Drs are very competent, the staff is all generally very pleasant. I wish the used the portal more, especially when they instruct you to use it. It can be difficult to get a response and they don't give details of your treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
I felt more like a number as The majority of my treatment was handled by the nurses. I had my initial consult with the Dr and he's performed the procedures, everything else including 95% of updates has been through nurses. The nurses have terrible communication and I'm not given very much information.
Communication was the worst part. You need to chase them down by calling multiple times, messaging through the portal, and email. It can take days for them to respond if it's not an emergency.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
How was your experience with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr Inge is very pleasant and I have a lot of faith in his abilities. Unfortunately, he was unprepared for consults and spent a lot of time just reading my chart as opposed to talking to me, and then constantly looks at his watch which makes me feel like I'm taking up too much time even during a very brief consult.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Don't expect a lot of details.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Mobile

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.

2016 - 2019
Every member of the staff [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] always makes sure my questions are answered, and they do so patiently and with a smile (I always have a million questions). I have received calls after hours so I know they put the needs of their patients at the top of the priority list...The facilities are easy to find and kept super clean. The lab also have tons of pictures of funny fertility memes so it makes for a light-hearted and fun atmosphere. I have been to 2 of the CRM locations (Gulf Breeze and Mobile). Both are located in large hospitals.
2016 - 2019
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr. K constantly calls me by name. He wants to know my interests and is genuinely fascinated by my life and experiences. The appointments never feel rushed, and I feel as if he truly cares about me and my desire to become a mother.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Kristie Veasey)
Every member of the staff always makes sure my questions are answered, and they do so patiently and with a smile (I always have a million questions). I have received calls after hours so I know they put the needs of their patients at the top of the priority list.
How was your experience with George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
I have seen Dr. K for 8 years. He is the one who gave me my official diagnosis after seeing 2 different OBGYNs. I was amazed, yet comforted, when we spent the majority of my first appointment talking about farming and other common interests of ours. When discussing the course of treatment, he was very thorough and made sure I knew exactly what to expect. I took a break after 2 unsuccessful treatments and just had my first consultation with him again after being gone for 3 years. He still remembered me and said he was glad to see my name on his schedule again. He truly made me feel cared for. His clinic is over 3 hours from my home. There are several fertility clinics closer to where I live, but the drive is well worth it. So many people ask why I travel when there are clinics closer. I tell them it’s because Dr. K and the staff at CRM make me feel like I’m part of their family. I’ve never once felt disrespected or been treated like “just a patient.” They make everyone feel like the most important patient and valued. That sort of treatment is priceless and well worth the miles I have to travel.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Don’t think twice about using Dr. K - whether it be distance you have to travel, money, etc...he is well worth it all!
Describe the protocols George Koulianos used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama and their degree of success.
Dr. K gave me my diagnosis (hypogonadotropic hypogonadism) when I was just 19 years old. He was the first doctor that I felt was actually getting answers after years of wondering why I wasn’t having cycles. We first did an HSG to confirm that I had no blockages. My husband also did a semen analysis. I did 17 days of injectables including a trigger shot then timed intercourse. We had an early miscarriage after that. I did the same thing for my second treatment and it was an unsuccessful cycle. We are gearing up now to start my third treatment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
about $3,000 for a round of injectables plus appointments
Describe George Koulianos's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Mobile

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.

2013 - 2019
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
The entire nursing staff [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is wonderful. They recognize your face and refer to you by your name when you visit the facility. One of his nurses even met me near my house to redraw my blood since they thought the results were skewed. Another nurse met me by my house with needles and syringes since I had ran out. They are the best staff and couldn’t say anything more positive regarding them.
2013 - 2019
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Strengths: Attentiveness to patients Quality of care Quick results Wonderful beside manner Attention to patient details Compassion for patients Knowledgeable staff and doctors Weaknesses: None that I can think of
He constantly made sure to meet with me on any concerns, held my hand when I was upset or nervous, and always talked me on the phone when I called with any concerns. When I came into the office, he would ask about my preschool and refer to my husband by his name when asking how he was doing. He’s very personable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina )
The entire nursing staff is wonderful. They recognize your face and refer to you by your name when you visit the facility. One of his nurses even met me near my house to redraw my blood since they thought the results were skewed. Another nurse met me by my house with needles and syringes since I had ran out. They are the best staff and couldn’t say anything more positive regarding them.
I tried to conceive for 7 years before visiting with him. On my first meeting, after looking through my charts, he told me that he could confidently help me become pregnant. I know have a 5 year old daughter conceived via IVF. This would not be possible with him as my doctor. He is the most brilliant and caring doctor I ever had. We moved 6 hours away from his clinic, and I still drive to come see him. He is currently helping us conceive baby #2.
Take Dr. Koulianos’ advice on your route for treatment. He has been studying reproductive medicine for a long time extensively and will choose the course he believes is best for each individual patient.
Dr. Koulianos started me off with IuI. After a failed IUI attempt, he asked if I was comfortable being more aggressive with my treatment meaning IVF. I told him I trusted his opinion and wanted to move forward with IVF. He said he would like to start me on IVF due to my lack of ovulation. He told me that he felt confident with egg retrieval and ICSI that I would have very healthy embryos to put back into my uterus. We became pregnant on our first IVF attempt and delivered a healthy baby girl.
Around $40,000
He allowed us to make that decision if we wanted to put back one or two embryos. He did not offer for us to put back more than two embryos on our IVF cycle.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
Nursing team [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is overworked and unorganized leading to a multitude of issues. They had trouble getting my prior authorization completed on time, calling in my prescriptions on time, billing issues, calling me with bloodwork on time, and told me about a condition they found I may have that is life-threatening over the phone...IVF with ICSI $10,000 Frozen Transfer $4500
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Strength: they see the most patients in the Mobile area, convenient location, 2 embryologists on staff Weaknesses: have too many patients, short on nurses (the nurses asked me if I knew anyone who needed a nursing job because they need more people), the blood pressure monitor was old and would take multiple times to get a reading (I asked them if they could get a new one and they said the doctors didn't want to spend the money), phlebotomists were rough and made blood draws miserable, overstated our chance of success leading to huge disappointment when I had a miscarriage.
Dr Inge had very good bedside manner, but my husband felt left out of the conversation and he did not explain things well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Danielle)
Very unorganized, rude, uncaring nursing staff. While Danielle was my lead nurse, I oftentimes had to speak with other nurses because she was not in the office. Calls were sometimes never returned and she seemed to not care.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
He is not board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology, only OB-GYN. He did not seem like an expert and referred us to his embryologist to make decisions about our treatment before we decided on IVF. He was compassionate when we had a miscarriage, but he overstated our chance of success with PGS IVF.
Get a second opinion and know that this clinic is so busy it is hard for them to be organized.
Describe the protocols George Inge used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama and their degree of success.
IVF with ICSI because husband had 0% morphology. PGS testing because we were both over 35. We made 2 genetically normal embryos during our one cycle of IVF. They did an FET and it ended in miscarriage. We still have one embryo frozen at this clinic that is PGS normal.
IVF with ICSI $10,000 Frozen Transfer $4500
Describe George Inge's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
If embryos are PGS normal, SET is what he does.

1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
All the combined costs of the actual IVF protocol [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] came to a grand total of $23,000. This included medicine, preservation, transfer, retrieval, anesthesia, testing, and miscellaneous lab fees...They have a set protocol for transfer based on embryo grade and patient age and health...The clinic is open everyday, even if it's only a few hours in the morning. They all work together and communicate so nothing falls through the cracks. They go above and beyond for every patient that walks through the door.
European, Other
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
He took time to talk with me about my feelings and concerns. He consoled me after our losses and he shares our beliefs.
The nursing staff are very compassionate. Most of the staff have been infertility patients themselves. They are very knowledgeable and are always accessible when needed. They all go above and beyond to ensure that all the patients are comfortable with their level of care.
Dr. K is one of the most caring and selfless doctors I've ever met. He truly cares for his patients. He is always straight forward with information and does not sugar anything. He goes above and beyond to do everything he can to help his patients. He has a strong religious belief and for me, that makes all the difference.
Put your faith in Dr. Koulianos and Dr. Inge. They will lead you down the path that is right for you. Their staff are some of the most caring people you will ever meet and most of them are infertility patients themselves. They will take great care of you!
Over the course of 4 years being treated by CRM, we tried several protocols. First was clomid, which was ineffective. Second, I had a laminectomy to remove built up scar tissue. This resulted in an immediate positive pregnancy test which later resulted in a miscarriage. Lastly we were told IVF was our last option. After we had the funds, I started the IVF hormone protocol for egg retrieval. 5 days after transfer I had a grade A/B embryo transferred. I continued the prescribed hormone protocol and 2 weeks later, received a positive pregnancy test. I continued progesterone therapy until I was 7 weeks. I was then released to my OB. This transfer resulted in a live birth.
My insurance covered all my my monitoring costs. We had to pay for my husband's collection analysis and preservation. All the combined costs of the actual IVF protocol came to a grand total of $23,000. This included medicine, preservation, transfer, retrieval, anesthesia, testing, and miscellaneous lab fees. Our insurance covered a large portion of the medicine costs.
They have a set protocol for transfer based on embryo grade and patient age and health. I feel it is very affective.

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Everyone [Ctr for Repro Med of AL) is very nice. The only downside is that it sometimes takes a while for them to get in touch with you...Some times long wait times. Good hours where they can get you in before work . They have a patient portal where you can always ask questions, Schedule appointments, see anything you owe. The only thing is they also call you and load things into portal. I have only had issues with labs not being put into the portal for me to view, so I would have to write down numbers or remember them
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Everyone at the office is very nice. They always get us by name and ask how we are doing. They get excited with us and arm like the feel the disappointment with us as well. They make us feel welcome, and like we’ve known them forever
Everyone is very nice. The only downside is that it sometimes takes a while for them to get in touch with you
Dr. Inge is very nice and friendly. We had our initial visit with him and he explained everything and what our options were. During our insemenations he always prayed with us, which i thought was sweet and really appreciated. He always made it seem like he really cared about you and that you aren’t just a “dollar sign”. He always went over things in detail from start to where you were then, and what the next steps or options were.
Be patient and trust that they have your best interest at heart
My first 3 IUI’s were done with clomid and an hcg trigger shot. I would start medication on day 5 and would take it until about day 10. I would go in for blood work and they would tell me when to trigger and then we would do the insemenation a few days later. We also did 3 injectable cycles. For those on the first day of my cycle I would call and let the office know that I started and then they brought me in on day 3 for a follicle scan. From there they had me start follistem, 75iu, I did that for about 4 days and then they brought me in for blood work and another follicle scab. At the ultrasound for the follicle scab they would count and measure each follicle. From there they would call and tell me to do follistem for another couple of day and then come in for another follicle scan. For me it was always around cycle day 11 that I triggered with hcg and was brought in about 36 hours later for an insemenation. I got pregnant on my first injectables IUI which resulted in a miscarriage. We went on to do two more IUI’s with injectables which resulted in negative pregnancy tests. From there we moved into IVF. Before we decided that was our next step we sat down with Dr. Inge and went over the options. Once we decided the IVF route my husband and I were both test for std’s. My husband have a specimen which was frozen in case he couldn’t perform the day of egg retrieval. My husband and I also took a class that went over the different medicines that we would be using, how to properly give the injections, what happens during egg retrieval and afterwards, and what to expect from the embryologist and when you will be notified by them, and then what to expect during transfer. The stims for IVF were follistem, menopur, cetrotide, and a Lipton trigger because I did a freeze all. I start out only using follistem (150iu), then it went to follistem in the morning and menopur at night, and then it was menopur follistem and cetrotide all in one day. In between I was brought in every couple of days for a follicle count and measurements of each follicle. For the Lupron trigger I did half one day at a specific time and then the other half 12 hours later. Egg retrieval was scheduled for 36 hours afterwards. When they were done with retrieval and was in recovery they told my husband how many eggs were retrieved (20), the following day the embryologist called with how many eggs for viable (10), the following day they called with how many fertilized (8), every day they called with a report; by day 5 we had one and day 5 we had 2 more to freeze. In total we ended up with 3 frozen embryos. About a month later we scheduled FET. I went in for a ultrasound to check for cysts and to check lining. Then I started estradiol Patches 2 every other day. A week before transfer I started progesterone (Crinone). The day of transfer I arrived at the office 1 hour and 15 minutes before procedure for them to give a thaw report. Then I went down to the hospital, got check in, started drinking water, took a Valium and waited. Then I was wheeled in and had my legs put in stirrups and had an ultrasound tech monitoring everything in the screen. The embryologist put embryo in catheter and gave it to Dr. Inge, he placed into uterus and gave back to embryologist to confirm it wasn’t leftnin catheter. I then had an hour of rest time and was out on bed rest for 3 days after. 4 days after transfer went in for blood work and then 10 days later in for pregnancy test
I had a 20% co pay. IUI was around $800. My payment for retrieval ( after insurance) was about $1200 and that was the same for transfer. Medications cost approx $6000 ( out of pocket)
They choose everything by your age and what the issues are. They only recommended one embryo to be transferred for me

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
When I walk in they know me by name. They are like my family now. ... Everyone from the front office to the ultrasound tech, the lab techs to my nurses have been absolutely amazing. ... My time there is very thorough and i never leave wondering what is next. My lab techs always do an amazing job on letting me know what test we are running my ultrasound tech always gives me feed back during the ultrasound and my nurses always give me all the information I need before I leave.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I am not a number. When I walk in they know me by name. They are like my family now. My time there is very thorough and i never leave wondering what is next. My lab techs always do an amazing job on letting me know what test we are running my ultrasound tech always gives me feed back during the ultrasound and my nurses always give me all the information I need before I leave. When they have to call with my treatments I never have to wonder if they will call because it’s nornally before I even make it back home. They are extremely supportive during this trying journey.
He is an amazing man and doctor and I feel as though he and his staff are just as invested in our journey and my husband and I are.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Christie)
Everyone from the front office to the ultrasound tech, the lab techs to my nurses have been absolutely amazing. They are totally understanding. I could not ask for a better group taking care of me and my husband.
He is a honest and caring doctor that truly wants what is best for his patients. He makes sure that any treatment we attempt is the best treatment for our current situation. He shows me what our obstacles are and what we will do to try and overcome them. He has been my by side holding my hand through treatments and surgeries and makes me feel as though our attempt to become parents together is just as important to him.
Believe and trust in him and his team. Even though I may not have a bundle of joy from my treatments yet he has not let me give up hope.
After 4 rounds of clomid we went to clomod IUI then I had surgery to remove and scar tissue and endometrosis. Then moved to injectable meds with IUI. We knew our chances were not great but felt that this was this best way to begin before heading to IVF.
My insurance has covered the majority of my treatments with the exception of copays and medications so far.
Mobile

I can't say enough good things about the nursing staff. Every time I had an appointment they called that afternoon to go over my protocol, or let me know if something has changed, if I had an ultrasound how it looked, ect. They educated me on things I need to know and always get back to me when I call for any of them. I honestly don't think I would be any happier at another clinic than I am at CRM...I was shocked at first that they suggest only 1 embryo transfer, I have always heard of the multiple transfer. With my clinics statistics I trust my doctor on his protocol and using a single embryo.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
CRM has so many strengths. They have education classes that cover everything you need to know on the retrieval, embryos grading, medications for all couples going through IVF. Everyone that works with CRM are available to answer any question you need. I have not come across any weakness yet, (if there is any). It seems they have thought about everything that could go wrong or come up and have already addressed it and made it better. I have nothing to complain about with the facility.
Dr. Inge and his staff treat you like the most important person in the room. They listen to you, they make sure you understand your treatment plan, they don't get upset with you when you call back or email them 100 times to ask for clarification. :) They understand your frustrations with the process because some of the staff has been in your shoes. I feel good when I leave the office.
Upon meeting Dr. Inge, my husband and I were really impressed. He didn't rush us in any way and answered all of our questions thoroughly. When IVF was suggested for us, he sat us down in the office and went over steps we were to take and had diagrams showing. Gave us documents to read over about the procedures as well. He also does a class for upcoming IVF procedures. I really feel this is were I am to be and grateful to my OB for recommending him! I have never felt I needed to go out and get a second opinion. I believe in Dr. Inge!
We started out with a semen analysis, which came back normal. We then started clomid, we did a few rounds of that but I would get cyst bad and would have to skip a cycle. After no positive results from that we moved on to IUI's. I had to take clomid, go to ultrasounds, and take a trigger shot with times sex. After not getting anywhere (my husband and I have been trying for 3 years) and getting emotional and financially strapped we decided to take a few months off. Went back and sat down with Dr. Inge, we did another semen analysis and this time came back with a male factor infertility. So Dr. Inge stated with my age we needed to move on to IVF. We are now waiting for Transfer (Oct. 4, 2018). In August we started with the injection meds leading up to egg retrieval, which was done in August. We were unable to do a fresh transfer due to my levels being to high. I was put on meds to bring levels back down. It's been a roller-coaster ride!
It's still on going... A lot and it keeps racking up.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
Sometimes it was difficult to get through to the nurses ['at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] because of the answering service that also picked up at strange hours, but I was usually able to get most questions answered in a timely manner...They have several different offices, and I have requested appointments at one office and then had them schedule me at one of the other offices. This has caused me to miss my appointments and show up at the wrong places at the wrong time.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Everyone who works there is great, and I have been seen at 3 of their offices in 3 different states. When I go to the main office, I usually have to wait a while past my appointment time, which is annoying because I have to drive an hour to get there. That is my only complaint.
Dr. Koulianos is always willing to sit down and answer questions. He does not sugar coat things, which may come off as too blunt at times, but I feel like he truly wants what is best for me. He seemed genuinely upset that he had not helped my husband and I become parents yet, and he apologized for that.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Christie and Lorna)
Sometimes it was difficult to get through to the nurses because of the answering service that also picked up at strange hours, but I was usually able to get most questions answered in a timely manner.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr. Koulianos is great. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. I saw him for almost two years, but I had a couple set backs in treatment, including my husband's lengthy deployment, two ectopic pregnancies (where I lost a fallopian tube), and two chemical pregnancies. He has always been very kind and explains everything very well and adjusts treatment as necessary. I am very grateful to say after 4 cycles of clomid and 3 cycles of gonal-f with only one tube, I am now 11 weeks pregnant and could not be any happier with my treatment from Dr. K!
He's not a very warm, fuzzy type of guy, but I can tell he cares and is a great doctor. I trust him 100%.
He started with clomid and an hcg trigger with timed intercourse because I have slightly irregular ovulation and a short luteal phase. He told me we could start where I felt comfortable and progress as I wanted to with the aggressiveness of treatment options. On all 4 clomid cycles I produced 3 mature follicles, and my monitoring was very thorough. The 4th clomid cycle did result in pregnancy; however, it was my second ectopic, and Dr. K had to remove my left tube. This created further complications in my treatment because I always tended to ovulate from my left side. After the surgery, we moved on to gonal-f injections with an hcg trigger and timed intercourse. The gonal-f was to hopefully produce more follicles on my right side with the tube instead of the left. The first two cycles did not produce mature follicles on my right side, only the left. On my 3rd cycle of gonal-f, Dr. K decided to add in ganirelix injections to prevent ovulation while we waited for the follicles on my right side to mature. I had one mature follicle on the right and two on the left. The one on my right worked, and I am now pregnant!
My insurance covers infertility diagnostics, monitoring, and medicine as long as timed intercourse is used, so I have not had to pay much out of pocket for any treatment.
Mobile

The office staff [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is very inviting. They get to know you (mostly because you're in there A LOT) but they genuinely care. Many of the staff have endured infertility themselves so they know what you're going through. My appointments are typically timely.... The majority of the nursing staff that I've worked with have been extremely compassionate, understanding, and informative.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The office staff is very inviting. They get to know you (mostly because you're in there A LOT) but they genuinely care. Many of the staff have endured infertility themselves so they know what you're going through. My appointments are typically timely. If I have to go in before work for blood work they get me in at the earliest time. Sometimes even earlier if someone is already in. They really try to work with your schedule. Once I had to wait 2 hours for an IUI insemination. My actual doctor was not in that day. A different doctor was performing it. I think we just got lost in the paperwork. As soon as we made it aware to the office staff, they got us back. We shouldn't have let two hours go by without saying something so if you find yourself waiting longer then expected please let the front desk know! They will make it right.
With each visit with Dr. K, my husband and I have felt welcomed and cared for. He takes the time to talk with you about life, his life, and why he does what he does. He is very passionate about helping couples create or continue growing their family.
The majority of the nursing staff that I've worked with have been extremely compassionate, understanding, and informative. There have been a few occasions of not being fully informed but I simply just have to call and ask.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr. K is very warm and enthusiastic. I have never seen him upset or frantic. He is very calm during a time that is very stressful for couples. Each time I see him at the clinic it is as if we haven't seen each other in ages. He's so happy to see us and wants to know how life is going! Each visit with Dr. K I brought along a list of questions. Usually, by the end of our visit, he would have answered all of my questions without me asking! Occasionally there would be a question or two I would have to ask. I have never felt like I was an inconvenience to him which I have experienced with others doctors in my life. He has been extremely accommodating to our financial limitations and has been providing us with as many IUI opportunities as our insurance will cover. IVF is out of the question for us and he has been taking that into consideration.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. He doesn't think a single question isn't worth asking. It is your mind and body going through this difficult time. He will definitely listen.
The first protocol was having an HSG and standard blood work. After everything came back normal we began doing IUIs because we were unable to try on our own. We would do 3-4 IUIs if not successful by the third or fourth IUI then I would go in for surgery. I begin my first IUI cycle on Clomid taken Day 3-Day 7. Responded very well. I believe I have 2 follicles mature enough for ovulation. One slightly larger than the other. Took Pregnyl trigger shot to induce ovulation. Husband's numbers were phenomenal. This cycle ended in a negative. I had to wait out a cycle because of a cyst. Begin second IUI cycle with the same protocol. Responded well but ended with a negative. No cyst this time. Third IUI with the same meds but ended with a negative. Fourth IUI I was switched to Femara/trigger shot. I responded well but ended with a negative. Dr. K recommended that I have a laboratory/hysteroscopy surgery to rule out endometriosis or other complications. Everything came back normal except for a small amount of scar tissue on an ovary. We are now currently waiting to begin our next IUI cycle using injectibles, trigger shot, and progesterone.
All my of IUIs and surgeries ($150 co-pay) were covered by insurance. Standard bloodwork is $7 per visit. Clomid and Femara were relatively inexpensive with insurance. Trigger shots ranged from $50-$60 a piece with insurance. Injectibles are not covered with insurance and can range from $300 to $900+ depending on the dosage/days needed. $250-$300 for genetic testing.

Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
I love my assigned nurse Danielle but she wasn't my primary nurse during all of my visits [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama]. There were a few nurses that made me feel very uncomfortable due to the fact they were not very friendly or approachable... The front office, ultrasound techs, and lab techs are all super nice. Most of the nurses are nice but there are a few that are not very friendly. Some of the downfalls is that when I come in for ultrasounds, lab work, or the initial cycle visit no one calls me back with results until the end of the day around 5 or 5:30. If they have to call in any medication it's usually done late in the afternoon and I live 30 mins away from a pharmacy that is open after 5:00. It seems like a different nurse calls me every time instead of my assigned nurse which can get frustrating.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I love that they have their own lab and do everything in house. The front office, ultrasound techs, and lab techs are all super nice. Most of the nurses are nice but there are a few that are not very friendly. Some of the downfalls is that when I come in for ultrasounds, lab work, or the initial cycle visit no one calls me back with results until the end of the day around 5 or 5:30. If they have to call in any medication it's usually done late in the afternoon and I live 30 mins away from a pharmacy that is open after 5:00. It seems like a different nurse calls me every time instead of my assigned nurse which can get frustrating.
Although Dr. Inge is very nice, he never remembers anything about me without looking at my chart. The clinic is extremely busy with patients so I can understand not being able to remember details of every single patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Danielle )
I love my assigned nurse Danielle but she wasn't my primary nurse during all of my visits. There were a few nurses that made me feel very uncomfortable due to the fact they were not very friendly or approachable.
Dr. Inge is very nice and I've been able to consult with him on any recommended changes to my treatment openly. He makes you feel comfortable in an awkward situation and has great bedside manner. My only complaint is that after each failed IUI it would have been nice to consult with him personally instead of going through any medication changes or protocols with his nurses. You can request a consult but I think it should be made mandatory.
Make sure that you do your research rather it be on fertility meds or information about IUI or IVF before your first consult. Dr. Inge is open to suggested treatments and does let you decide on your treatment options.
My first two IUIs I was on Clomid 50mg and the trigger shot. After the second IUI I got a huge cyst on my left ovary which caused me to have to sit out two cycles. During this time, Dr. Inge put me on Vitamin D supplements due to my vitamin D being low. On the third IUI, he changed my medication to femara 5mg (at my request) which I responded well to but unfortunately also had a negative result.
My insurance covers labwork and ultrasounds. The only time I have to pay a copay is when I have a consult. The cost of my medication (Clomid/Femara/Trigger shot) each cycle was about $10 for the Clomid or Femara and about $165 for the trigger shot. The cost of the IUI procedure is $565.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
This is a large clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of AL- Pensacola] with several satellite offices. This causes delay in them getting in touch with you. It’s also hard for them to remember patients and what they’re there for. The staff is very caring and nice. I didn’t have one bad experience with any employee. The atmosphere was clean and inviting.... Every nurse and ultrasound tech I saw were incredibly caring and nice.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
This is a large clinic with several satellite offices. This causes delay in them getting in touch with you. It’s also hard for them to remember patients and what they’re there for. The staff is very caring and nice. I didn’t have one bad experience with any employee. The atmosphere was clean and inviting.
Dr Inge has many patients. I understood that he didn’t know me right away during appointment. However, I don’t feel he looked over my records before each appointment. It was more like he read them while I was sitting with him.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Diane)
Every nurse and ultrasound tech I saw were incredibly caring and nice.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr Inge diagnosed me with endometriosis and I will forever be thankful he was able to find it. He listened when I spoke about my feeling or plans I wanted to follow. He was very caring. On the other hand, in the beginning of our journey, he was pushy about jumping to IVF immediately. My husband and I wanted to exhaust all options before taking on such a huge financial decision. He continued to mention it until we finally just told him we weren’t ready for it, at that time. He also has a very dry sense of humor.
He is very knowledgeable. With a dry sense of humor. He does not sugarcoat and will get straight to the point.
Dr Inge started me on Follistim, hcg trigger shot and timed intercourse. I would go in every three days for bloodwork and ultrasounds. If I wasn’t responding to the follistim injections, he would up the dosage to help. We did four unsuccessful rounds. Dr Inge stated he would like to perform a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, and hsg. This was when he found my endometriosis. After the diagnosis, he couldn’t say for certain if it was the cause of our infertility. He suggested that we move on to more aggressive treatments. He pushed for IVF but we wanted to try IUI first. However, we had to cancel our IUI, due to us having to move out of state.
My insurance (tricare) covered injections and timed intercourse. Pricing for IUI is $565, and does not include the cost for medications. Pricing for IVF was roughly $20,000.
Pensacola

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Too many patients, long wait times, under staffed-results in slow response time and short tempers. Until you become an IVF patient, the staff situation [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is very challenging.... Much better experience after being assigned one nurse and starting treatment. She was warm and kind, but very competent.... even with great insurance it cost us nearly 10k for 3 IUU with injections and IVF because he was out of network and we had a co-insurance
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Too many patients, long wait times, under staffed-results in slow response time and short tempers. Until you become an IVF patient, the staff situation is very challenging. Doctors are amazing, but you don’t see them enough. They all truly want to help you get your family here, VERY good success rates. Honest doctors, realistic and positive. Top embryologist in the area!
Overworked staff, disorganized and Slow call response, only saw doctor for IUI or surgical procedures so about 4 times in 9 months.
I had to fight for good treatment because it started out as a poor experience while doing non-ivf treatment. I felt like a number, they did not want to answer questions without a big eye roll or sigh and treated like you had no ability to comprehend medical information. Hard to reach staff. They are very overworked in their defense. They need more nurses. IVF nurse started out much the same until I voiced my distress. Again, if you don’t advocate for yourself, you will have a poor experience here and be very frustrated. Much better experience after being assigned one nurse and starting treatment. She was warm and kind, but very competent.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr. K is a very warm and compassionate doctor. He is also extremely gifted in this specialty-he is published in many studies and is well versed on all the latest treatments. He has the ability to give you the treatment you need, while not being so conservative that he misses the mark. He explains treatment to you in a way that is both realistic to expectations as well as positive and uplifting. I feel he is very honest and he truly wants to help give you a family. I do feel that he has too many patients and you don’t see him often and you can completely forget how much you like and trust him between visits because you are so frustrated with the staff.
Be your own advocate for your health, you need to understand your treatment because you will need to stay on top of staff in order to have the best care.
Agonist protocol. IVF, birth control, mini hcg, follistim and menopur. Trigger with Lupron (because of my condition, normally he uses hcg trigger)
Insurance covered a lot, but even with great insurance it cost us nearly 10k for 3 IUU with injections and IVF because he was out of network and we had a co-insurance
Strongly recommends eSET for couples under 35. He will listen to your thoughts and consider multiple, but he does a very good job of explaining those risks.
2012 - 2017
My favorite thing about the clinic is the ease in which you can talk to everyone there. There are no stupid questions to them and they answer everything openly and completely. They are extremely knowledgeable about everything involved with their processes and different medications. ... I had 2 iuis with donor sperm and femara plus trigger shot because we only had a problem with male infertility. I conceived on the second one. Trying for a second baby we tried 2 iuis with femara that didn’t work, and 6 more with injectables (gonal f and trigger).
2012 - 2017
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
My favorite thing about the clinic is the ease in which you can talk to everyone there. There are no stupid questions to them and they answer everything openly and completely. They are extremely knowledgeable about everything involved with their processes and different medications. If I could change anything I would just want to stay there until they delivered my babies I love and trust them so much! Haha!
Dr. Inge takes wonderful care of his patients. He checked on me during my pregnancies, always recognizes me and calls me by name if we run into each other outside of the clinic, and knows my history which makes it so easy to talk to him. He genuinely wants his patients to get pregnant as quickly and easily as possible, it’s not about money or notoriety to him, it’s about people.
Ive had a few nurses over the 6 years I’ve been a patient and they have all been truly wonderful. They are caring, compassionate, and organized. I always received answers to my questions and prompt scheduling info. The entire clinic started to feel like my family over the years and they all shared in my joy over my pregnancies.
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Dr. Inge. He is one of the most caring people I have ever met and it is a joy to be his patient! He takes time with each and every patient and makes sure you understand everything. I have put my complete trust in him when it comes to infertility.
Be open with him and don’t feel like you’re just a number! He truly cares about your feelings and needs!
I had 2 iuis with donor sperm and femara plus trigger shot because we only had a problem with male infertility. I conceived on the second one. Trying for a second baby we tried 2 iuis with femara that didn’t work, and 6 more with injectables (gonal f and trigger). This was my choice even though Dr Inge recommended after we had done 5 total I think. On each iui cycle I had 1-2 mature follicles. I did ivf with donor sperm, follistim, menopur, and trigger. They retrieved 11 eggs, I have 4 frozen embryos and we used one fresh embryo that resulted in another child.
My iuis cost $550 each. With ultrasounds and blood work I would pay about $2000 per cycle, not including donor sperm. My ivf cycle cost about $15,000 total with meds and donor sperm.
My dr recommended a single embryo transfer because of their high success rates and the quality of my embryo, but he ultimately left the decision up to me.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
The staff [CRM of A] especially his [Dr. Inge] nurses are very understanding of the emotional struggles inherent to the infertility journey...I like that the clinic let's me come in at 7 for monitoring so I don't have to miss work very often. The wait is typically very short for appointments. They will return your call. It might be 6 in the evening, but they'll always call. They will come in on Saturdays and Sundays and even on Christmas to make sure you have what you need, and they'll be smiling.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Dr. Inge and his staff know my name and situation. They are friendly and I really feel at home in their office. The staff especially his nurses are very understanding of the emotional struggles inherent to the infertility journey. I remember after losing my first pregnancy Dr. Inge was the first person I spoke to who I felt really understood how devastating the loss was for me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Dianne)
The nursing staff are the people I interact with most. They are almost like family to me now. They call me by my first name and share my grief and joy. They share their own infertility struggles with me when I'm having a hard time. They are compassionate and caring always. They're also very good at their jobs. Phone calls are returned promptly, they are knowledgeable and willing to help out with any difficulties.
Dr. Inge is excellent at explaining treatments and diagnosis. He always has visual charts and diagrams to explain exactly what is happening. He is well prepared for meetings and takes time to consider your individual circumstances. He always presents his ideas for treatment and asks for input from the patient and is open to discussing a variety of options. Also, he has a very kind smile. I always feel calm the instant he comes into the room. I remember I went in for my laparoscopy and was quite nervous until he walked up and smiled and I knew right away everything would be fine. My husband commented on how thoroughly he explained the results of the procedure to him as I was still under anesthesia. He even showed pictures and explained what they were and what they meant for us. Dr. Inge is extremely passionate about his work.
I don't have any advice except to make an appointment as soon as possible. He will take care of everything else.
We did 3 cycles of Clomid with IUI because I seemed to ovulate, but he was concerned about the quality of my ovulation and had found that my husband had low morphology. After these failed we moved to injectables with IUI. We did one unsuccessful round then increased the dosage. I was unsure about spending the money on injectables after having no success with Clomid, but Dr. Inge explained how the injectables would help with egg quality and provided data to show they are more effective than Clomid. He also discussed the risk of multiples and explained how we would manage this risk. On our second round on injectables with IUI we became pregnant with our son whom we lost at 18 weeks due to cervical insufficiency. When I was ready to try again Dr. Inge suggested tests to make sure I was fully recovered such as the laparoscopy during which he discovered that I have stage 2+ endometriosis. After removing the endometriosis Dr. Inge suggested returning to injectables with IUI since we had success with that in the past. We have done 2 IUIs since the loss, neither have been successful we have increased the dosage of follistim each time. Our final attempt at IUI is tomorrow. Dr. Inge suggests moving to IUI if we are unsuccessful. Before starting treatment again he helped me treat my mental health by making am appointment for me with a MFM who walked me through a strategic and proactive plan that would prevent incompetent cervix from ending future pregnancies. He also referred me to a counselor.
My insurance covered the IUIs bit I know they usually cost $565 out of pocket. Ultrasounds are also covered by my insurance at no cost to me. I don't know how much they cost. I pay $5 for each lab, again I don't know the our of pocket cost. I paid $150 for the laparoscopy.
I have not done IFV so have no opinion on this.
Mobile

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
My IVF coordinator nurse [at CRM of AL] seems somewhat experienced with the medical aspect, as I think she's been a nurse for a while; but she seems stretched pretty thin, sometime takes two or three times of me trying to contact her or asking a question multiple times before she answers, does not respond to at all or address all of my questions some of the time, and doesn't show much care, concern or compassion for me as a person over-all. She is not unkind or rude by any means, just doesn’t seem to be a very warm person.
Dr. Koulianos is compassionate; and always answers my questions kindly, honestly, and respectfully.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina Sokolowski)
My IVF coordinator nurse seems somewhat experienced with the medical aspect, as I think she's been a nurse for a while; but she seems stretched pretty thin, sometime takes two or three times of me trying to contact her or asking a question multiple times before she answers, does not respond to at all or address all of my questions some of the time, and doesn't show much care, concern or compassion for me as a person over-all. She is not unkind or rude by any means, just doesn’t seem to be a very warm person. She does respond to me a lot of the time, but it usually takes longer than I hope/expect. This has actually been one of the more stressful parts of the ivf experience for me. She has given me donated meds for both egg retrievals after I asked if they had any available, which I very very much appreciated. One of the other nurses that I have interacted with is very responsive.
He is a compassionate doctor, and comes across as honest and genuine. He seems to truly want to help me get pregnant and have a baby. He seems to care about what is in my best interest, and not just in his success rate numbers, etc.
Don't hesitate to schedule consultations with him and ask any and all questions you may have. He is very kind, and spends time to answer all questions the best he can.
IVF #1: Lupron Flare protocol --- Birth control, Microdose Lupron, Gonal-f 450 IU per day, drop in Gonal-f to 300 IU per day on day 8 of stims, Human Growth Hormone (Omnitrope) 0.25 mg per day every day of stims (9 days total), DHEA (micronized) capsules 25 mg 3 x per day. 6 eggs, 4 top-graded blastocyst embryos, Freeze-all FET #1: Birth control, Lupron, Estrogen patches, Progesterone in Oil IM injections, Medrol, Baby Aspirin 81 mg. eSET, Positive beta, turned into an early miscarriage, and then a suspected possible ectopic, treated with Methotrexate. FET #2: Birth control, Lupron, Estrogen patches, Progesterone in Oil IM injections, Medrol, Heparin, Baby Aspirin 81 mg. One embryo didn’t survive the thaw. eSET, Negative beta. FET #3: Birth control, Lupron, Estrogen patches, Progesterone in Oil IM injections, Medrol, Baby Aspirin 81 mg, DHEA (micronized) capsules 25 mg 3 x per day (in preparation for next egg retrieval). eSet, Chemical pregnancy. IVF #2: Lupron Flare protocol --- Birth control, Microdose Lupron, Gonal-f 400 IU per day, Human Growth Hormone (Omnitrope) 0.25 mg per day every day of stims (9 days total), DHEA (micronized) capsules 25 mg 3 x per day. 3 eggs, No embryos.
Before our 1st embryo transfer, I was informed by our doc/clinic that at my age (at the time I was 37), they generally recommend transferring 2 embryos at a time. I requested an elective single embryo transfer for our first transfer, just to be extra cautious. Doc was fully supportive of this, which showed me that he was looking to my best interest instead of his own success rates, etc. For our 2nd embryo transfer, our doctor suggested another single embryo transfer because he said I did get pregnant the first time, our embryos had a very high grading, and I am petite. For our 3rd embryo transfer, we only had one left to transfer. After 3 failed single embryo transfers, in addition to my age, now 38, the doc, as well as my husband and I, would like to transfer 2 embryos together at a time going forward.
George Koulianos

Every staff member at CRM was fantastic. From the phlebotomists to the doctors, every single person was compassionate, patient, and great at their job. They knew me by name despite the high volume of patients, they hugged me when I cried, they cheered our successes. They always made me feel comfortable and heard. I can’t say enough about the entire staff there...The clinic was always very upfront about cost and financing options. They provided assistance with figuring out payments, options for meds, etc.
European, East Asian, Latino
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The clinic was very organized and professional without feeling “clinical.” Patients feel like part of the family. The only negative I can think of was that during my care, the clinic switched computer systems and things got a little confusing during that time with billing.
He took the time to get to know us. He would have conversations with us about the emotional side of this journey, the scientific side, and about outside interests in our lives. He was always warm and personable and tailored our family planning conversations to our personalities and situation.
He was extremely intelligent but explained things in the detail I wanted in a way that I could also understand. I felt confident that he always was doing the most to get us a healthy take-home baby as soon as safely possible. When we retrieved the eggs and things were going well, we planned on doing a fresh transfer. I had a bit of OHSS so he ended up telling me during my next to last ultrasound before the transfer that it would be safer for me and give us a better chance of a healthy baby to freeze the embryos and let my body heal a bit. I was devastated at first but appreciated that he warned me and then did another ultrasound after that to be sure it was the better route compared with a fresh cycle. I trusted him that it was the right thing to do, and he was right.
Ask everything. Dr K is happy to answer every question you have, but he isn’t a mind reader. Let him know your concerns and he will keep them in mind throughout the course of your treatment.
He explained that with the number of twins in my family, my age/health, and the health/grade of my embryos that I had a high chance of success and should only transfer 1 embryo for our first transfer. He said that if it was unsuccessful we could transfer 2 for the next, but that he encouraged us to think of health concerns for mother and babies when twins/triplets come into play.
Mobile

I really only have positive things to say about this clinic. They [Ctr for Repro Med] were very clean, professional, and personal. I never felt like just another patient. But if I had to say one negative thing it would be that sometimes the waiting times at appointments were long. They were always apologetic but it seemed like at times that was a frequent problem.... The nursing staff at Dr. Inge’s office were phenomenal. The showed great care in making sure I was comfortable every step of the way.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I really only have positive things to say about this clinic. They were very clean, professional, and personal. I never felt like just another patient. But if I had to say one negative thing it would be that sometimes the waiting times at appointments were long. They were always apologetic but it seemed like at times that was a frequent problem.
Each person in the office, from front desk to doctor himself knew me and my situation. They always greeted me and were always friendly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Don’t remember her name)
The nursing staff at Dr. Inge’s office were phenomenal. The showed great care in making sure I was comfortable every step of the way. And when emotions ran high they were there to listen with a caring ear. I felt like they were as invested in me getting a positive pregnancy test as I was.
Dr. Inge was a fantastic doctor who dealt with the ups and downs of infertility with compassion and great insight. We always left his office feeling hopeful and never defeated. He was an answer to a prayer during our 7 year infertility journey.
Listen to what he has to say and have faith in the process.
I was placed on Follistim injections each cycle to stimulate follicle growth. I was monitored closely with blood work and ultrasounds to ensure proper growth of the follicles. Depending on the blood work and ultrasound results, I would then receive instructions regarding the amount of medicine I was to use until my next round of blood tests and ultrasound. When they reached maturity I was instructed to take an injection that would cause ovulation. I was then given another set of instructions that my husband needed to follow for his “contribution” before the IUI appointment. Then we’d meet the doctor at the scheduled appointment and he’d talk us through the procedure while he was doing it. Then we’d wait two weeks for a scheduled blood test and hope for the best.
We were responsible for whatever insurance wouldn’t cover. We were fortunate at the time that our insurance covered some associated costs. We were responsible for all infertility meds and the IUI procedure. If I remember correctly insurance seemed to cover the costs of blood tests and ultrasounds with a small office visit amount being paid each visit.
Mobile
I would have to say that the staff [Ctr for Repro Med of Alabama] is amazing. They go over and beyond what their titles are to help you in anyway they can. They have hearts of gold and know when you need a laugh or just a simple hug.... The entire office goes out of their way to make you feel involved and part of their family during what can be at times a stressful journey. Everyone dedicates their life to helping you get the family you want.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Strength - amazing ability to deal with the levels of stress they do amd still smile and offer help when needed. I have nothing that could be considered a weakness. For a new patient I would just say try and stay calm and trust the staff and Dr’s.
The entire office goes out of their way to make you feel involved and part of their family during what can be at times a stressful journey. Everyone dedicates their life to helping you get the family you want. No matter the time or day if you need someone they are only a call away and more than likely someone is in the office if you need to see someone as well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina)
I would have to say that the staff is amazing. They go over and beyond what their titles are to help you in anyway they can. They have hearts of gold and know when you need a laugh or just a simple hug.
There are not enough positive words that I could use to describe how amazing of a doctor Dr. K is. From first meetint him in which he explains how he cares for his patients to the last when he was able to hug us and say we were pregnant he always made me feel as if I was the only he was taking care of. He firmly believes in telling you how it is but does it with such an ease and calmness that you know everything will be on as long as he is helping you.
Trust in him and know he wants you to have your family probably more so than even you do!
My protocol changed with each cycle because my body choose to preselect with the 1st two rounds. Dr. K put me on a a very aggressive dosage of Gonal-F alone with the other fertility drugs.
With insurance and out of pocket I would say I spent roughly 40,000.
I

2012 - 2014
IUI, 2 IVF
They keep the communication open between staff and patient. ... The staff is amazing and it has great success rates! The members of this staff are hard working and passionate about what they do. ... My nurse Sabrina was amazing! She was very organized, caring, and had great bedside manner. She was extremely helpful! We still communicate to this day!
2012 - 2014
IUI, 2 IVF
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
This particular clinic is awesome! The staff is amazing and it has great success rates! The members of this staff are hard working and passionate about what they do. They keep the communication open between staff and patient. I only wish that they would transfer more than 2 embryos at a time. This might give the patient a higher chance of getting pregnant.
The nurses were very caring and kind. They would always make sure I felt okay emotionally. Dr. K seems to love his patients.
Dr. Koulianos seems to love what he does. He has great ratings and many live births. He was very clear on our chances of getting pregnant. He takes great care of his patients. The only thing we weren't super excited about what the news we weren't pregnant. He called and said our results were a bit of a mixed blessing. We got excited and thought maybe one embryo took and the other did not. He said my HCG level was a 5 and it needed to be a 100. He said I would most likely miscarry, but I was still in the ball game. That was a bit misleading to us. We felt as if it were not a blessing and we were not in the ball game. During the transfer he said everything was great and we might be pregnant with twins. It resulted in a miscarriage.
Know that you will be in good hands and he will communicate clearly your success rate. He is a man of faith and treats his patients like humans and not a number.
I know they used ICSI for us because my husband has poor motility and morphology. I took all the shots necessary for IVF to include lupron (15 units daily) and crinone.
It costs about $13,000 for a fresh transfer and about $7.000 for a frozen transfer.
My doctor would only transfer 2 embryos maximum. He said he didn't like to transfer more than that because it wasn't safe.
Mobile

The nursing staff [at Center for Reproductive Medicine] have been friendly and patient through the negative pregnancy tests. They have been encouraging, positive, and hopeful for future treatments...Around $20 for clomid, $150 for trigger shot, $800 for IUI...The clinic is overall very nice. The staff is welcoming and friendly. Appointments are easily scheduled and you are see on time. Infertility is very stressful, but the clinic helps minimize the stress so much and gives you hope.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The nursing staff have been friendly and patient through the negative pregnancy tests. They have been encouraging, positive, and hopeful for future treatments.
Dr.Inge is very thorough and compassionate. He takes time to explain diagnosis and treatment procedures, and takes time to answer any and all questions. He has a very positive approach through each step of the process.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions or speak up if you feel uncomfortable about moving forward with any treatments.
The one on one evaluation to was to determine health concerns and what tests need to ran. Once the evaluation and tests were run, it was determined I needed to do a procedure to check for endometriosis. During the procedure some growths were removed to improve my fertility. Next we moved on to clomid, which was not successful, and then clomid with IUI and trigger shots which have not yet been successful.
My insurance did not cover treatments, so my costs were out of pocket. Around $20 for clomid, $150 for trigger shot, $800 for IUI.
Mobile

They [the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Med-Mobile] were great. The ultrasound techs were great as well as the people in the blood lab. You can't even feel them prick you- which is huge when you are constantly getting your blood drawn.... We only felt rushed out of the office at our last appointment but the IVF nurse/financial coordinator called us that afternoon to follow-up.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
always willing to work you in and they open early enough that I can go before work.
They were great. The ultrasound techs were great as well as the people in the blood lab. You can't even feel them prick you- which is huge when you are constantly getting your blood drawn.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Felt like he wanted us to come to our own decision about treatment. That can be a good or bad thing- depending on how assertive you want your doctor to be. He was always polite but maybe a bit scattered. We only felt rushed out of the office at our last appointment but the IVF nurse/financial coordinator called us that afternoon to follow-up.
go in with questions in hand and have an idea of how far you are willing to go with treatment.
My husband had surgery to repair a varicocele (which they thought was the cause of the MFI). They also started him on clomid and testosterone. Looking back, we would not have done the surgery that soon and waited a few months to see if the clomid would boost his numbers. All of his numbers were a little below average- mainly his morphology was the worst. His count and motility went up significantly after surgery/meds but the morphology was still low. We moved on to IUI with Femara. We did 3- all negative. We then decided it was time to move on to IVF.
our insurance covered all ultrasounds/blood work but we had a 30.00 co-pay for office visits with Dr. Inge. Our IUI was 550.00 each time and the trigger shot was around 100.00 each time.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
I was treated like a human in all my interactions with the staff [at CRM AL]. After a few visits the staff knew my name and remembered certain things about me....I had a nurse who called in a prescription incorrectly. I ran out of Progesterone when I needed it!...The nursing staff at the Mobile location was top notch. They were caring, compassionate, and professional. I really appreciated being able to communicate by email....Weaknesses- multiple locations, so sometimes I was contacted by a nurse from a different location who was not familiar with my situation
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Strengths- professional staff, good location, morning appointments Weaknesses- multiple locations, so sometimes I was contacted by a nurse from a different location who was not familiar with my situation
I was treated like a human in all my interactions with the staff. After a few visits the staff knew my name and remembered certain things about me.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
He was very understanding and positive. He was able to work with my schedule and he wasn't afraid of explaining the science of the procedures. I felt confident in his expertise and he always made me feel like we had a real chance at success.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
I have PCOS, so we started out on a lower dose of Follistim. He upped the dose and we added menopur. We did a lupron trigger to avoid OHSS, and we also did a freeze-all cycle. My FET was medicated, starting out with Lupron. After transfer I was on estrogen patches and Progesterone suppositories .
We went with a shared risk program
My doctor strongly encourages eSET.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Male Factor, Unexplained
It was a lovely facility and so was its faculty and staff....They [Ctr for Repro Med- Mobile] were all wonderful and extremely empathetic as well as patient to our needs....we had an issues with our insurance and weren't able to do the IUI. Dr. K and his staff worked hard to fix the issue....He [Dr. Koulianos] is genuine and his bedside manner is unparalleled....Dr. K is one of the kindest most humble people we have ever had the pleasure of coming in contact with.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Male Factor, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
It was a lovely facility and so was its faculty and staff.
Dr. K's kindness and humility toward our struggles was unparalleled.
They were all wonderful and extremely empathetic as well as patient to our needs.
Dr. K is one of the kindest most humble people we have ever had the pleasure of coming in contact with. He showed us great humility and understanding. He is genuine and his bedside manner is unparalleled.
I have already referred him to family members and friends. He is a wonderful Physican and Person.
Dr. K put me on Follistem injections as we were planning to do and IUI. I had already done 5 rounds of clomid and none of them had worked. I had already had two miscarriages before seeing him. He started me on the lowest level of Follistem to not overstimulate my ovaries. It worked just as we wanted it to but we had an issues with our insurance and weren't able to do the IUI. Dr. K and his staff worked hard to fix the issue. It ended up being a natural cycle with injectables on board.
It is all going to depend on the pateiece insurance. I have federal Blue Cross Blue Shield. My copay was $35.00 Ulra Sounds were $30.00 my Follistem I bought from Freedom Fertility I believe for $300 and the Novarel shot was $120
Mobile

You never actually speak to the doctor [at Center for Reproductive Medicine] unless you schedule a meeting (which he'll bill you for and then you have to wait at least 2 hours because he's always late). You'll get calls from nurses, but never the same nurse.
The bedside manner from Dr. Inge and SOME of the nurses in non-existent. You never actually speak to the doctor unless you schedule a meeting (which he'll bill you for and then you have to wait at least 2 hours because he's always late). You'll get calls from nurses, but never the same nurse.
I never had one nurse assigned to my file which was frustrating. I get different answers to questions or concerns depending on which nurse I spoke to. They don't seem to care about me, they just follow the procedures. When an unusual or special circumstance come about, they don't care, they just follow the usual practice.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
I've been a patient for 6 months and I've only seen Dr. Inge twice - once at the first consultation and once again when I set up an appointment that I was billed for. I had to sit in the waiting room for an hour and then in his office for another hour before actually meeting with him. During our meeting, he left the office twice to take care of another patient. He seems very scattered and disorganized. If there was another doctor that my insurance would cover, I'd leave Dr. Inge immediately.

2014 - 2018
The staff [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] failed to follow up as expected in the mobile office... Strengths patient oriented Compassionate Weakness is communication between the two clinics somewhat disorganized. I felt like I was working on my own case at times. OverAll, amazing staff in MS. They also get you in on time and make you feel very comfortable
2014 - 2018
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
He talked very candid regarding my situation. The staff failed to follow up as expected in the mobile office
Jackie was absolutely amazing in the dieberville location as well as the other nurses. The nurses in Mobile never called back and made me feel like I interrupted them
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Vet professional and remembered me and my situation even years later. He truly made me feel like there was hope and that I deserved to be a mother as well! Very comforting and reassuring ! Very compassionate about the care he is providing
Follow up and call the office on your own don’t wait for the office yo call you
D'Iberville

Communication is not a strong suit [at the Center for Reproductive Medicine of AL]. I would talk to Dr K and get a plan then the nurse would call and say something different. We were all scheduled for a IUI and the nurse read the wrong note and I had paid all this money out of pocket for the meds and so they decided best to cancel then, called back and apologized but we had already missed taking med the 2nd day and then wanted me to continue with IUI I did even though I knew it would result in a negative test because she. Told me to cancel my injection that day. So there was all this money out the door because of a communication error
Very personable and kind
Like I said earlier sometimes they were great and very compassionate over the phone other times just "sorry didn't work"
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr K was very upfront with us and helped us but in the end no baby which is disappointing. We tried Clomid, IUI and can't afford IVF at the moment.Dr K always I feel had our best interest at heart and always left like we were going to get pregnant and this time it would work
Communication- lots of times he would say something and nurse would tell me something different
We tried clomid for 6 months and had choice to continue for 3 months or go ahead and try IUI after two rounds of IUI with a double surgery to "clean out" scar tissue and IUI
All meds, procedures, office visits, surgery were out of pocket. Only thing covered by insurance was labs and ultrasounds

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Dr K has an awesome staff [at Center for Reproductive Med-Mobile]. Everyone that works for him takes their job very seriously. They are all very compassionate and sincere. I always received calls back when expected. Top notch communication... This was a center of excellence for my insurance company and the rates were so affordable!... Dr K was confident that we only needed to transfer one embryo. I insisted that we transfer 2. Well, of course he was right and I had twins but I have never regretted my decision.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Dr K has an awesome staff. Everyone that works for him takes their job very seriously. They are all very compassionate and sincere. I always received calls back when expected. Top notch communication
Dr K was such a blessing to my family! He really is the best of the best! He is so friendly and knowledgeable. God has his hand on Dr K and his business. I started my IVF journey in Birmingham and moved to Mobile. My first FET with Dr K was successful.
Trusting Dr K with your fertility journey will be the best decision you could make.
Mobile

The clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is nice and clean. I would reccomend it to a friend. Arrive early as it can be a bit difficult to find the first time....The injection to stop ovulation was not called into the pharmacy. They accommodated me though, and found the drug at a neighboring city’s RE....I did monitoring out of town...[Cost Of Treatment] 11,000 plus meds...I could not be more pleased with him [Dr. Koulianos] from start to finish. He was transparent, yet human in all of his interactions with us.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The clinic is nice and clean. I would reccomend it to a friend. Arrive early as it can be a bit difficult to find the first time. You can also stay in gulf shores as it is only one hour away from the office.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
I could not be more pleased with him from start to finish. He was transparent, yet human in all of his interactions with us. Would highly recommend him and have already done so with friends. We actually drove over 200 miles to use him.
It’s worth it!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I did monitoring out of town
11,000 plus meds
Mobile

The clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama-Mobile] is nice and well organized.... There was some confusion with an HSG I had done. The nurse thought I had no one to drive me home so they didn't call in pain meds originally. It was promptly fixed though... Everything has felt catered to my specific issues.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The clinic is nice and well organized.
Everything has felt catered to my specific issues.
Very friendly and helpful. Sometimes they are a bit busy.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
He is very kind and always willing to take the extra time to listen and explain things thoroughly. He makes sure to address all our questions each visit. He is also very straightforward with answers and goes over all the options.
He is thorough and does things the right way. Feel free to ask questions!
At this stage we have had everything covered under insurance. That may change in the future
Mobile

The clinical team [at Ctr for Repro Med - Mobile] is fantastic the receptionist at the main office aren't particularly helpful or friendly...I spoke to [nurse] Peggy on the phone half a dozen times before I actually met her. And by the end of the first call I felt like she was an old friend...He [Dr. Koulianos] set us at easy immediately he's kind and willing to discuss everything that needs to be done and all the possibilities. I feel like he always has our best interest at heart , and is deeply invested in helping us grow our family.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The clinical team is fantastic the receptionist at the main office aren't particularly helpful or friendly
Every time I see him he's warm and friendly, he always asks how school is going for me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Peggy)
I spoke to Peggy on the phone half a dozen times before I actually met her. And by the end of the first call I felt like she was an old friend
He set us at easy immediately he's kind and willing to discuss everything that needs to be done and all the possibilities. I feel like he always has our best interest at heart , and is deeply invested in helping us grow our family.
See him immediately
2 IVF, Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
[The nurses at Center for Reproductive Medicine] are very prompt about returning calls and emails. It is usually your assigned nurse but if not it's another one who consistently calls back. You don't have to talk to a variety of people.
2 IVF, Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
My clinic and Dr K always treated me with respect and knew the specific details of my case. He truly cares about his patients.
They are very prompt about returning calls and emails. It is usually your assigned nurse but if not it's another one who consistently calls back. You don't have to talk to a variety of people.
He is the best doctor I have ever met. We are still in treatment but regardless of the outcome I will always feel that way. He truly cares about his patients and their success in the ART process.
I don't think you will find anyone better in this area to handle your care.

2009 - 2014
6 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
The whole staff, clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] are very well organized and never make you feel like a number you are family. Each step every Person you encounter is friendly loveable and eager to share all the ups and downs with you... They all made sure I understood everything every time. Even when they called to tell me I had embryos to transfer and I couldn’t stop crying they called my husband for me
2009 - 2014
6 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The whole staff, clinic are very well organized and never make you feel like a number you are family. Each step every Person you encounter is friendly loveable and eager to share all the ups and downs with you
He never rushed me always addressed me by name, remember details about each visit, held my hand when I cried after failed test results. Made sure to tell me I was ok and he would see me through this. Anytime I’ve seen him in or out of the office he knows who I am and who my child is.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Susan and Sabrina)
Without a doubt the absolute staff. They all made sure I understood everything every time. Even when they called to tell me I had embryos to transfer and I couldn’t stop crying they called my husband for me
Without a doubt the best doctor I could of had. Compassionate,caring, praying Dr. the smile and tears in his eyes when my ultrasound showed a heart beat, he held my hand until I was calmed down and assured me the hard part was down, god had showed what he could do.
Just listen to everything they have to say, go through all test and procedures. You will never be alone. That man made it through a tornado damage to get to the clinic for his patients.
We went through all the steps and procedures what to expect. Cost was never an issue when he was explaining the options and what course he thought would be best.he made sure I understood and cost was gone over last. We went through each one and he exhausted all measure to make sure he did evuhe could for me
My insurance paid for procedures, testing and medicines but not IUI or IVF
He was excellent
Mobile

Be prepared to wait [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama]. Your appointment will not start on time. So be patient. The nurses are super sweet and are always willing to answer questions and help you. They are always available. It does take them a while to call you back though when call them...He [Dr. George Inge] was always asking how I was feeling, if I had any questions, what works for me/what doesn't...I feel completely confident that Dr. Inge will help our wish of being parents come true. I love that he breaks things down for me so I can easily understand. He always asks how I'm doing. I like that he wants to cover all of the basics before diagnosing me with something or starting me out on medication.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Be prepared to wait. Your appointment will not start on time. So be patient. The nurses are super sweet and are always willing to answer questions and help you. They are always available. It does take them a while to call you back though when call them.
He was always asking how I was feeling, if I had any questions, what works for me/what doesn't.
Be patient. Don't give up hope. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Even the ones that seem stupid to you. He will answer them. He wants you to feel comfortable.
We haven't really started treatments of any kind yet because we are in the process of just getting the basics covered first. Like the semen analysis, blood work for me, and an HSG before starting a treatment plan.
The prices were high for me. But I knew fertility treatments are expensive. Luckily my insurance covers a lot.
2017 - 2019
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
The strenghts of this clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is they all seem to be really close and caring. As far as weaknesses go the only thing I could think that they could improve on is communication between doctors that the refer you to...I love the nurses both Sabrina and Jackie both do a great job of handling all of my needs and my "crazy"...I have spent over 20,000. So far...I was on the mini lupron protocol. Due to my low amh I did 20 units of lupron in the am and pm and 225 units of gonal-f. Am and pm for 14 days
2017 - 2019
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The strenghts of this clinic is they all seem to be really close and caring. As far as weaknesses go the only thing I could think that they could improve on is communication between doctors that the refer you to.
He takes the time to talk with you and console you when you are upset he talks to you with understanding.
I love Dr. Inge I am pleased with his treatment of me. I feel as if he is right along side us going thru this whole painful ordeal with us. I never have trusted a doctor so much with something so precious. He is a pretty amazing doctor.
Do you research of what all goes in to ivf it is not as easy as you think it might be there is a lot of setbacks and sometimes heart break.
I have spent over 20,000. So far.
Mobile

The nurses at CRM have the biggest hearts and truly care about each patient...I couldn’t think of a better second home. I can’t think of one weakness CRM has. As soon as a walk in they call me by name. My usual lab tech has a nickname for me. The front desk receptionist always has the sweetest smile of her face. The ultrasound tech had the ability to make anyone feel comfortable...We decided to do least invasive first, with the understanding that it would likely be ineffective due to my personal choice. We started with oral medication, then injections, IVF is next.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Dr. Inge is very personal and sincere. He allows the patient to be part of the decision.
The nurses at CRM have the biggest hearts and truly care about each patient.
I’m in nursing school, my husband works out of town. Doctor Inge has been so understanding and accommodating to say the least. He was able to put off my husbands testing until he was able to be in town, while being sure to not delay assessment and treatment of my issues.
Listen to him. Trust him. He knows best.
2013 - 2018
The communication at the clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is outstanding they always made us feel comfortable. The facility is top notch. I live several hours from clinic and they would let me do my monitoring appointments at my obgyn so we wouldn’t have to travel so much...We spent around 12,000 for ivf and probably $6000 on other procedures and expenses...They said we could transfer two but gave us the choice
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The communication at the clinic is outstanding they always made us feel comfortable. The facility is top notch. I live several hours from clinic and they would let me do my monitoring appointments at my obgyn so we wouldn’t have to travel so much
The doctor was alwAys open honest and friendly
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Monica)
The nurses were always kind and compassionate even on the calls of negative pregnancy
He was alwAys patient and honest as he always throughly explained all procedures. We always felt comfortable in the office and trusted his advice. He even went above and beyond care as pertaining to diet and excel use as well.
You can trust him
He would explain the best course of action and would let us decide in a safe manner
I was able to do my appointments at my obgyn since I live far from the clinic it made things very convenient for me
They said we could transfer two but gave us the choice