Acupuncture is not offered

Mobile, AL 36607
Pensacola
1700 W. Main Street
Pensacola, FL 32502

If embryos are PGS normal, SET is what he [Dr. George Inge] does...had very good bedside manner, but my husband felt left out of the conversation and he did not explain things well...He did not seem like an expert and referred us to his embryologist to make decisions about our treatment before we decided on IVF. He was compassionate when we had a miscarriage, but he overstated our chance of success with PGS IVF.
Nursing team [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is overworked and unorganized leading to a multitude of issues. They had trouble getting my prior authorization completed on time, calling in my prescriptions on time, billing issues, calling me with bloodwork on time, and told me about a condition they found I may have that is life-threatening over the phone...IVF with ICSI $10,000 Frozen Transfer $4500
How was your experience with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
He is not board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology, only OB-GYN. He did not seem like an expert and referred us to his embryologist to make decisions about our treatment before we decided on IVF. He was compassionate when we had a miscarriage, but he overstated our chance of success with PGS IVF.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Get a second opinion and know that this clinic is so busy it is hard for them to be organized.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr Inge had very good bedside manner, but my husband felt left out of the conversation and he did not explain things well.
Describe the protocols George Inge used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama and their degree of success.
IVF with ICSI because husband had 0% morphology. PGS testing because we were both over 35. We made 2 genetically normal embryos during our one cycle of IVF. They did an FET and it ended in miscarriage. We still have one embryo frozen at this clinic that is PGS normal.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Danielle)
Very unorganized, rude, uncaring nursing staff. While Danielle was my lead nurse, I oftentimes had to speak with other nurses because she was not in the office. Calls were sometimes never returned and she seemed to not care.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Strength: they see the most patients in the Mobile area, convenient location, 2 embryologists on staff Weaknesses: have too many patients, short on nurses (the nurses asked me if I knew anyone who needed a nursing job because they need more people), the blood pressure monitor was old and would take multiple times to get a reading (I asked them if they could get a new one and they said the doctors didn't want to spend the money), phlebotomists were rough and made blood draws miserable, overstated our chance of success leading to huge disappointment when I had a miscarriage.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
IVF with ICSI $10,000 Frozen Transfer $4500
Describe George Inge's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
If embryos are PGS normal, SET is what he does.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Nursing team is overworked and unorganized leading to a multitude of issues. They had trouble getting my prior authorization completed on time, calling in my prescriptions on time, billing issues, calling me with bloodwork on time, and told me about a condition they found I may have that is life-threatening over the phone.
George Inge
Mobile
Dr. K [Koulianos] is a very warm and compassionate doctor. He is also extremely gifted in this specialty-he is published in many studies and is well versed on all the latest treatments.... I do feel that he has too many patients and you don’t see him often and you can completely forget how much you like and trust him between visits because you are so frustrated with the staff.... He explains treatment to you in a way that is both realistic to expectations as well as positive and uplifting.
Too many patients, long wait times, under staffed-results in slow response time and short tempers. Until you become an IVF patient, the staff situation [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is very challenging.... Much better experience after being assigned one nurse and starting treatment. She was warm and kind, but very competent.... even with great insurance it cost us nearly 10k for 3 IUU with injections and IVF because he was out of network and we had a co-insurance
How was your experience with George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr. K is a very warm and compassionate doctor. He is also extremely gifted in this specialty-he is published in many studies and is well versed on all the latest treatments. He has the ability to give you the treatment you need, while not being so conservative that he misses the mark. He explains treatment to you in a way that is both realistic to expectations as well as positive and uplifting. I feel he is very honest and he truly wants to help give you a family. I do feel that he has too many patients and you don’t see him often and you can completely forget how much you like and trust him between visits because you are so frustrated with the staff.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Be your own advocate for your health, you need to understand your treatment because you will need to stay on top of staff in order to have the best care.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Overworked staff, disorganized and Slow call response, only saw doctor for IUI or surgical procedures so about 4 times in 9 months.
Describe the protocols George Koulianos used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama and their degree of success.
Agonist protocol. IVF, birth control, mini hcg, follistim and menopur. Trigger with Lupron (because of my condition, normally he uses hcg trigger)
I had to fight for good treatment because it started out as a poor experience while doing non-ivf treatment. I felt like a number, they did not want to answer questions without a big eye roll or sigh and treated like you had no ability to comprehend medical information. Hard to reach staff. They are very overworked in their defense. They need more nurses. IVF nurse started out much the same until I voiced my distress. Again, if you don’t advocate for yourself, you will have a poor experience here and be very frustrated. Much better experience after being assigned one nurse and starting treatment. She was warm and kind, but very competent.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Too many patients, long wait times, under staffed-results in slow response time and short tempers. Until you become an IVF patient, the staff situation is very challenging. Doctors are amazing, but you don’t see them enough. They all truly want to help you get your family here, VERY good success rates. Honest doctors, realistic and positive. Top embryologist in the area!
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Insurance covered a lot, but even with great insurance it cost us nearly 10k for 3 IUU with injections and IVF because he was out of network and we had a co-insurance
Describe George Koulianos's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Strongly recommends eSET for couples under 35. He will listen to your thoughts and consider multiple, but he does a very good job of explaining those risks.
George Koulianos
2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Dr K [George Koulianos] was very upfront with us and helped us but in the end no baby which is disappointing. We tried Clomid, IUI and can't afford IVF at the moment.Dr K always I feel had our best interest at heart and always left like we were going to get pregnant and this time it would work... We tried clomid for 6 months and had choice to continue for 3 months or go ahead and try IUI after two rounds of IUI with a double surgery to "clean out" scar tissue and IUI
Communication is not a strong suit [at the Center for Reproductive Medicine of AL]. I would talk to Dr K and get a plan then the nurse would call and say something different. We were all scheduled for a IUI and the nurse read the wrong note and I had paid all this money out of pocket for the meds and so they decided best to cancel then, called back and apologized but we had already missed taking med the 2nd day and then wanted me to continue with IUI I did even though I knew it would result in a negative test because she. Told me to cancel my injection that day. So there was all this money out the door because of a communication error
Dr K was very upfront with us and helped us but in the end no baby which is disappointing. We tried Clomid, IUI and can't afford IVF at the moment.Dr K always I feel had our best interest at heart and always left like we were going to get pregnant and this time it would work
Communication- lots of times he would say something and nurse would tell me something different
Very personable and kind
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Like I said earlier sometimes they were great and very compassionate over the phone other times just "sorry didn't work"
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
All meds, procedures, office visits, surgery were out of pocket. Only thing covered by insurance was labs and ultrasounds
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Like I have said communication is not a strong suit. I would talk to Dr K and get a plan then the nurse would call and say something different. We were all scheduled for a IUI and the nurse read the wrong note and I had paid all this money out of pocket for the meds and so they decided best to cancel then, called back and apologized but we had already missed taking med the 2nd day and then wanted me to continue with IUI I did even though I knew it would result in a negative test because she. Told me to cancel my injection that day. So there was all this money out the door because of a communication error
George Koulianos

2015, Unsuccessful
During our meeting, he [Dr. Inge] left the office twice to take care of another patient. He seems very scattered and disorganized. If there was another doctor that my insurance would cover, I'd leave Dr. Inge immediately.
You never actually speak to the doctor [at Center for Reproductive Medicine] unless you schedule a meeting (which he'll bill you for and then you have to wait at least 2 hours because he's always late). You'll get calls from nurses, but never the same nurse.
I've been a patient for 6 months and I've only seen Dr. Inge twice - once at the first consultation and once again when I set up an appointment that I was billed for. I had to sit in the waiting room for an hour and then in his office for another hour before actually meeting with him. During our meeting, he left the office twice to take care of another patient. He seems very scattered and disorganized. If there was another doctor that my insurance would cover, I'd leave Dr. Inge immediately.
The bedside manner from Dr. Inge and SOME of the nurses in non-existent. You never actually speak to the doctor unless you schedule a meeting (which he'll bill you for and then you have to wait at least 2 hours because he's always late). You'll get calls from nurses, but never the same nurse.
I never had one nurse assigned to my file which was frustrating. I get different answers to questions or concerns depending on which nurse I spoke to. They don't seem to care about me, they just follow the procedures. When an unusual or special circumstance come about, they don't care, they just follow the usual practice.
George Inge