Acupuncture is not offered

Pensacola
1700 W. Main Street
Pensacola, FL 32502

2015, Unsuccessful
During our meeting, he [Dr. Inge] left the office twice to take care of another patient. He seems very scattered and disorganized. If there was another doctor that my insurance would cover, I'd leave Dr. Inge immediately.
You never actually speak to the doctor [at Center for Reproductive Medicine] unless you schedule a meeting (which he'll bill you for and then you have to wait at least 2 hours because he's always late). You'll get calls from nurses, but never the same nurse.
How was your experience with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
I've been a patient for 6 months and I've only seen Dr. Inge twice - once at the first consultation and once again when I set up an appointment that I was billed for. I had to sit in the waiting room for an hour and then in his office for another hour before actually meeting with him. During our meeting, he left the office twice to take care of another patient. He seems very scattered and disorganized. If there was another doctor that my insurance would cover, I'd leave Dr. Inge immediately.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
The bedside manner from Dr. Inge and SOME of the nurses in non-existent. You never actually speak to the doctor unless you schedule a meeting (which he'll bill you for and then you have to wait at least 2 hours because he's always late). You'll get calls from nurses, but never the same nurse.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I never had one nurse assigned to my file which was frustrating. I get different answers to questions or concerns depending on which nurse I spoke to. They don't seem to care about me, they just follow the procedures. When an unusual or special circumstance come about, they don't care, they just follow the usual practice.
Mobile
Dr K [George Koulianos] was such a blessing to my family! He really is the best of the best! He is so friendly and knowledgeable. God has his hand on Dr K and his business. I started my IVF journey in Birmingham and moved to Mobile. My first FET with Dr K was successful.... Dr K was confident that we only needed to transfer one embryo. I insisted that we transfer 2. Well, of course he was right and I had twins but I have never regretted my decision.
Dr K has an awesome staff [at Center for Reproductive Med-Mobile]. Everyone that works for him takes their job very seriously. They are all very compassionate and sincere. I always received calls back when expected. Top notch communication... This was a center of excellence for my insurance company and the rates were so affordable!... Dr K was confident that we only needed to transfer one embryo. I insisted that we transfer 2. Well, of course he was right and I had twins but I have never regretted my decision.
How was your experience with George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr K was such a blessing to my family! He really is the best of the best! He is so friendly and knowledgeable. God has his hand on Dr K and his business. I started my IVF journey in Birmingham and moved to Mobile. My first FET with Dr K was successful.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Trusting Dr K with your fertility journey will be the best decision you could make.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Dr K has an awesome staff. Everyone that works for him takes their job very seriously. They are all very compassionate and sincere. I always received calls back when expected. Top notch communication
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Describe George Koulianos's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Mobile
I could not be more pleased with him [Dr. Koulianos] from start to finish. He was transparent, yet human in all of his interactions with us. Would highly recommend him and have already done so with friends. We actually drove over 200 miles to use him....The clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is nice and clean. I would reccomend it to a friend...The injection to stop ovulation was not called into the pharmacy. They accommodated me though, and found the drug at a neighboring city’s RE.
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is nice and clean. I would reccomend it to a friend. Arrive early as it can be a bit difficult to find the first time....The injection to stop ovulation was not called into the pharmacy. They accommodated me though, and found the drug at a neighboring city’s RE....I did monitoring out of town...[Cost Of Treatment] 11,000 plus meds...I could not be more pleased with him [Dr. Koulianos] from start to finish. He was transparent, yet human in all of his interactions with us.
I could not be more pleased with him from start to finish. He was transparent, yet human in all of his interactions with us. Would highly recommend him and have already done so with friends. We actually drove over 200 miles to use him.
It’s worth it!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The clinic is nice and clean. I would reccomend it to a friend. Arrive early as it can be a bit difficult to find the first time. You can also stay in gulf shores as it is only one hour away from the office.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I did monitoring out of town
11,000 plus meds
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Mobile
He [Dr. George Koulianos] is very kind and always willing to take the extra time to listen and explain things thoroughly. He makes sure to address all our questions each visit. He is also very straightforward with answers and goes over all the options.... Everything has felt catered to my specific issues.... He is thorough and does things the right way.
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama-Mobile] is nice and well organized.... There was some confusion with an HSG I had done. The nurse thought I had no one to drive me home so they didn't call in pain meds originally. It was promptly fixed though... Everything has felt catered to my specific issues.
He is very kind and always willing to take the extra time to listen and explain things thoroughly. He makes sure to address all our questions each visit. He is also very straightforward with answers and goes over all the options.
He is thorough and does things the right way. Feel free to ask questions!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Everything has felt catered to my specific issues.
Very friendly and helpful. Sometimes they are a bit busy.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The clinic is nice and well organized.
At this stage we have had everything covered under insurance. That may change in the future
2017, Unknown Success
Every time I see him [George Koulianos] he's warm and friendly, he always asks how school is going for me....He set us at easy immediately he's kind and willing to discuss everything that needs to be done and all the possibilities. I feel like he always has our best interest at heart , and is deeply invested in helping us grow our family...The clinical team [at Ctr for Repro Med - Mobile] is fantastic the receptionist at the main office aren't particularly helpful or friendly
The clinical team [at Ctr for Repro Med - Mobile] is fantastic the receptionist at the main office aren't particularly helpful or friendly...I spoke to [nurse] Peggy on the phone half a dozen times before I actually met her. And by the end of the first call I felt like she was an old friend...He [Dr. Koulianos] set us at easy immediately he's kind and willing to discuss everything that needs to be done and all the possibilities. I feel like he always has our best interest at heart , and is deeply invested in helping us grow our family.
See him immediately
Every time I see him he's warm and friendly, he always asks how school is going for me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Peggy)
I spoke to Peggy on the phone half a dozen times before I actually met her. And by the end of the first call I felt like she was an old friend
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The clinical team is fantastic the receptionist at the main office aren't particularly helpful or friendly
2014 - 2015, Unknown Success
I don't think you will find anyone better in this area to handle your care. He is the best doctor I have ever met. We are still in treatment but regardless of the outcome I will always feel that way.
[The nurses at Center for Reproductive Medicine] are very prompt about returning calls and emails. It is usually your assigned nurse but if not it's another one who consistently calls back. You don't have to talk to a variety of people.
He is the best doctor I have ever met. We are still in treatment but regardless of the outcome I will always feel that way. He truly cares about his patients and their success in the ART process.
I don't think you will find anyone better in this area to handle your care.
My clinic and Dr K always treated me with respect and knew the specific details of my case. He truly cares about his patients.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina)
They are very prompt about returning calls and emails. It is usually your assigned nurse but if not it's another one who consistently calls back. You don't have to talk to a variety of people.
2009 - 2014, Successful
He [Dr. Inge] never rushed me always addressed me by name, remember details about each visit, held my hand when I cried after failed test results. Made sure to tell me I was ok and he would see me through this. Anytime I’ve seen him in or out of the office he knows who I am and who my child is...Compassionate,caring, praying Dr. the smile and tears in his eyes when my ultrasound showed a heart beat, he held my hand until I was calmed down and assured me the hard part was down, god had showed what he could do.
The whole staff, clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] are very well organized and never make you feel like a number you are family. Each step every Person you encounter is friendly loveable and eager to share all the ups and downs with you... They all made sure I understood everything every time. Even when they called to tell me I had embryos to transfer and I couldn’t stop crying they called my husband for me
Without a doubt the best doctor I could of had. Compassionate,caring, praying Dr. the smile and tears in his eyes when my ultrasound showed a heart beat, he held my hand until I was calmed down and assured me the hard part was down, god had showed what he could do.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Just listen to everything they have to say, go through all test and procedures. You will never be alone. That man made it through a tornado damage to get to the clinic for his patients.
He never rushed me always addressed me by name, remember details about each visit, held my hand when I cried after failed test results. Made sure to tell me I was ok and he would see me through this. Anytime I’ve seen him in or out of the office he knows who I am and who my child is.
Describe the protocols George Inge used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama and their degree of success.
We went through all the steps and procedures what to expect. Cost was never an issue when he was explaining the options and what course he thought would be best.he made sure I understood and cost was gone over last. We went through each one and he exhausted all measure to make sure he did evuhe could for me
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Susan and Sabrina)
Without a doubt the absolute staff. They all made sure I understood everything every time. Even when they called to tell me I had embryos to transfer and I couldn’t stop crying they called my husband for me
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The whole staff, clinic are very well organized and never make you feel like a number you are family. Each step every Person you encounter is friendly loveable and eager to share all the ups and downs with you
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
My insurance paid for procedures, testing and medicines but not IUI or IVF
Describe George Inge's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
He was excellent
2018 - 2019, Consult
Be prepared to wait [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama]. Your appointment will not start on time. So be patient. The nurses are super sweet and are always willing to answer questions and help you. They are always available. It does take them a while to call you back though when call them...He [Dr. George Inge] was always asking how I was feeling, if I had any questions, what works for me/what doesn't...I feel completely confident that Dr. Inge will help our wish of being parents come true. I love that he breaks things down for me so I can easily understand. He always asks how I'm doing. I like that he wants to cover all of the basics before diagnosing me with something or starting me out on medication.
Be patient. Don't give up hope. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Even the ones that seem stupid to you. He will answer them. He wants you to feel comfortable.
He was always asking how I was feeling, if I had any questions, what works for me/what doesn't.
We haven't really started treatments of any kind yet because we are in the process of just getting the basics covered first. Like the semen analysis, blood work for me, and an HSG before starting a treatment plan.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Be prepared to wait. Your appointment will not start on time. So be patient. The nurses are super sweet and are always willing to answer questions and help you. They are always available. It does take them a while to call you back though when call them.
The prices were high for me. But I knew fertility treatments are expensive. Luckily my insurance covers a lot.

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
He [Dr. George Inge] takes the time to talk with you and console you when you are upset he talks to you with understanding... I am pleased with his treatment of me. I feel as if he is right along side us going thru this whole painful ordeal with us. I never have trusted a doctor so much with something so precious. He is a pretty amazing doctor...I was on the mini lupron protocol. Due to my low amh I did 20 units of lupron in the am and pm and 225 units of gonal-f. Am and pm for 14 days
The strenghts of this clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is they all seem to be really close and caring. As far as weaknesses go the only thing I could think that they could improve on is communication between doctors that the refer you to...I love the nurses both Sabrina and Jackie both do a great job of handling all of my needs and my "crazy"...I have spent over 20,000. So far...I was on the mini lupron protocol. Due to my low amh I did 20 units of lupron in the am and pm and 225 units of gonal-f. Am and pm for 14 days
I love Dr. Inge I am pleased with his treatment of me. I feel as if he is right along side us going thru this whole painful ordeal with us. I never have trusted a doctor so much with something so precious. He is a pretty amazing doctor.
Do you research of what all goes in to ivf it is not as easy as you think it might be there is a lot of setbacks and sometimes heart break.
He takes the time to talk with you and console you when you are upset he talks to you with understanding.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The strenghts of this clinic is they all seem to be really close and caring. As far as weaknesses go the only thing I could think that they could improve on is communication between doctors that the refer you to.
I have spent over 20,000. So far.
2013 - 2018, Successful
The doctor [Dr. George Inge] was alwAys open honest and friendly...He was alwAys patient...he always throughly explained all procedures. We always felt comfortable in the office and trusted his advice. He even went above and beyond care as pertaining to diet...He would explain the best course of action and would let us decide in a safe manner...They said we could transfer two but gave us the choice
The communication at the clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is outstanding they always made us feel comfortable. The facility is top notch. I live several hours from clinic and they would let me do my monitoring appointments at my obgyn so we wouldn’t have to travel so much...We spent around 12,000 for ivf and probably $6000 on other procedures and expenses...They said we could transfer two but gave us the choice
He was alwAys patient and honest as he always throughly explained all procedures. We always felt comfortable in the office and trusted his advice. He even went above and beyond care as pertaining to diet and excel use as well.
You can trust him
The doctor was alwAys open honest and friendly
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Monica)
The nurses were always kind and compassionate even on the calls of negative pregnancy
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The communication at the clinic is outstanding they always made us feel comfortable. The facility is top notch. I live several hours from clinic and they would let me do my monitoring appointments at my obgyn so we wouldn’t have to travel so much
I was able to do my appointments at my obgyn since I live far from the clinic it made things very convenient for me
They said we could transfer two but gave us the choice
Mobile

He [Dr. Koulianos] is a honest and caring doctor that truly wants what is best for his patients. He makes sure that any treatment we attempt is the best treatment for our current situation. He shows me what our obstacles are and what we will do to try and overcome them. He has been my by side holding my hand through treatments and surgeries and makes me feel as though our attempt to become parents together is just as important to him.
When I walk in they know me by name. They are like my family now. ... Everyone from the front office to the ultrasound tech, the lab techs to my nurses have been absolutely amazing. ... My time there is very thorough and i never leave wondering what is next. My lab techs always do an amazing job on letting me know what test we are running my ultrasound tech always gives me feed back during the ultrasound and my nurses always give me all the information I need before I leave.
He is a honest and caring doctor that truly wants what is best for his patients. He makes sure that any treatment we attempt is the best treatment for our current situation. He shows me what our obstacles are and what we will do to try and overcome them. He has been my by side holding my hand through treatments and surgeries and makes me feel as though our attempt to become parents together is just as important to him.
Believe and trust in him and his team. Even though I may not have a bundle of joy from my treatments yet he has not let me give up hope.
He is an amazing man and doctor and I feel as though he and his staff are just as invested in our journey and my husband and I are.
Describe the protocols George Koulianos used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama and their degree of success.
After 4 rounds of clomid we went to clomod IUI then I had surgery to remove and scar tissue and endometrosis. Then moved to injectable meds with IUI. We knew our chances were not great but felt that this was this best way to begin before heading to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Christie)
Everyone from the front office to the ultrasound tech, the lab techs to my nurses have been absolutely amazing. They are totally understanding. I could not ask for a better group taking care of me and my husband.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I am not a number. When I walk in they know me by name. They are like my family now. My time there is very thorough and i never leave wondering what is next. My lab techs always do an amazing job on letting me know what test we are running my ultrasound tech always gives me feed back during the ultrasound and my nurses always give me all the information I need before I leave. When they have to call with my treatments I never have to wonder if they will call because it’s nornally before I even make it back home. They are extremely supportive during this trying journey.
My insurance has covered the majority of my treatments with the exception of copays and medications so far.
Mobile
I’m in nursing school, my husband works out of town. Doctor Inge has been so understanding and accommodating to say the least. He was able to put off my husbands testing until he was able to be in town, while being sure to not delay assessment and treatment of my issues...We decided to do least invasive first, with the understanding that it would likely be ineffective due to my personal choice. We started with oral medication, then injections, IVF is next.
The nurses at CRM have the biggest hearts and truly care about each patient...I couldn’t think of a better second home. I can’t think of one weakness CRM has. As soon as a walk in they call me by name. My usual lab tech has a nickname for me. The front desk receptionist always has the sweetest smile of her face. The ultrasound tech had the ability to make anyone feel comfortable...We decided to do least invasive first, with the understanding that it would likely be ineffective due to my personal choice. We started with oral medication, then injections, IVF is next.
Listen to him. Trust him. He knows best.
Dr. Inge is very personal and sincere. He allows the patient to be part of the decision.
The nurses at CRM have the biggest hearts and truly care about each patient.
2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr Inge diagnosed me with endometriosis and I will forever be thankful he was able to find it. He listened when I spoke about my feeling or plans I wanted to follow. He was very caring. On the other hand, in the beginning of our journey, he was pushy about jumping to IVF immediately. My husband and I wanted to exhaust all options before taking on such a huge financial decision. He continued to mention it until we finally just told him we weren’t ready for it, at that time. He also has a very dry sense of humor.
This is a large clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of AL- Pensacola] with several satellite offices. This causes delay in them getting in touch with you. It’s also hard for them to remember patients and what they’re there for. The staff is very caring and nice. I didn’t have one bad experience with any employee. The atmosphere was clean and inviting.... Every nurse and ultrasound tech I saw were incredibly caring and nice.
He is very knowledgeable. With a dry sense of humor. He does not sugarcoat and will get straight to the point.
Dr Inge has many patients. I understood that he didn’t know me right away during appointment. However, I don’t feel he looked over my records before each appointment. It was more like he read them while I was sitting with him.
Dr Inge started me on Follistim, hcg trigger shot and timed intercourse. I would go in every three days for bloodwork and ultrasounds. If I wasn’t responding to the follistim injections, he would up the dosage to help. We did four unsuccessful rounds. Dr Inge stated he would like to perform a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, and hsg. This was when he found my endometriosis. After the diagnosis, he couldn’t say for certain if it was the cause of our infertility. He suggested that we move on to more aggressive treatments. He pushed for IVF but we wanted to try IUI first. However, we had to cancel our IUI, due to us having to move out of state.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Diane)
Every nurse and ultrasound tech I saw were incredibly caring and nice.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
This is a large clinic with several satellite offices. This causes delay in them getting in touch with you. It’s also hard for them to remember patients and what they’re there for. The staff is very caring and nice. I didn’t have one bad experience with any employee. The atmosphere was clean and inviting.
My insurance (tricare) covered injections and timed intercourse. Pricing for IUI is $565, and does not include the cost for medications. Pricing for IVF was roughly $20,000.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
After my lap/hyst surgery, I was scheduled for a follow up with my dr. However, the dr was not scheduled to be at that clinic on that day and I had to see a different dr to check my incisions. I had to wait until 7pm one evening to receive results from bloodwork and instructions on injection dosages.
Pensacola