Acupuncture is not offered

Pensacola
1700 W. Main Street
Pensacola, FL 32502

2019 - 2022, Unknown Success
[Dr. Koulianos] works with us as if it’s a team And is willing to look at up and coming studies and research and protocols to help you bring A baby home . He has answered all my Questions and is very thorough...After our first fet failed he was more than willing to do additional tests and add other things to our next protocol including intralipids based on those test results
Great docs and nurses. A Bit unorganized and I think it’s due To Patient load vs staff. Success rate is highest in the area. They however are the most pricey. [the Center for Reproductive Medicine has a] shared risk programs and state of the art facilities. Love that transfers are now in the office...It’s a busy clinic so Sometimes It can take a little while to get a response but [the nurses] are Thourough And compassionate
How was your experience with George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
We love dr k and trust him 100%. He works with us as if it’s a team And is willing to look at up and coming studies and research and protocols to help you bring A baby home . He has answered all my Questions and is very thorough.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Come prepared With Questions and take great notes. Trust dr K’s experience.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr k has great bedside manners, he takes time to explain things in detail. The clinic can sometimes Feel too big and you can feel like a number at times if you aren’t willing to vocalize and advocate for yourself due to the number of patients they take on
Describe the protocols George Koulianos used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama and their degree of success.
Due to our age and the fact that I have one living child we started with medicated iuis after An initial thorough Work up including dx hysteroscopy and lap. We did 3 and one additional TI because we had leftover meds. All failed so we moved on to ivf under his care. We are on our second round currently. After our first fet failed he was more than willing to do additional tests and add other things to our next protocol including intralipids based on those test results
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina and Kandis )
They are great. It’s a busy clinic so Sometimes It can take a little while to get a response but they are Thourough And compassionate
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Great docs and nurses. A Bit unorganized and I think it’s due To Patient load vs staff. Success rate is highest in the area. They however are the most pricey. They do have shared risk programs and state of the art facilities. Love that transfers are now in the office
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
40k so far

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
[Dr. George Koulianos] is a very compassionate and trustworthy doctor. He is truly concerned about the well-being of his patients and is committed to providing the best science for couples to grow their family...My husband and I both had surgical procedures the day of my egg retrieval and Dr. K and the embryologist were by our sides through that process...We have male factor infertility so Dr. K recommended a urologist that he has a history of working with
The nursing staff [of Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] under my IVF coordinator were great...she often communicated in a hurry...We were efficiently educated on the risks involved with transferring multiple embryos and also in situations that would allow for more than one embryo to be transferred...[cost]We chose the Attain, 3-cycle bundle for 25k. Medications and shots, as well as some of my husband’s procedures are not fully covered through our insurance...
Dr. K is a very compassionate and trustworthy doctor. He is truly concerned about the well-being of his patients and is committed to providing the best science for couples to grow their family. His team is the reason why our emotional experience with IVF is a little easier. My husband and I both had surgical procedures the day of my egg retrieval and Dr. K and the embryologist were by our sides through that process.
Do not hesitate to ask the tough questions. Dr. K and his team will be honest with you.
Dr. K and all of his staff members gave my husband and I quality time through every step of our IVF process.
We have male factor infertility so Dr. K recommended a urologist that he has a history of working with to treat male factor. My husband went through sperm mapping to try to locate sperm. That procedure was successful so we were good to begin IVF. For the cycle I began by taking birth control pills for 10 days along with a Z-pac. When my period started I went in for a baseline ultrasound and everything looked good so I began Follistim and monitoring of bloodwork with ultrasounds every few days to daily. After about 5 days I began adding Ganirelix and Menopur. To prevent my ovaries from hyper stimulation, I took a Lupron trigger shot. On the day of the egg retrieval, my husband had micro-TESE. 9 eggs were retrieved. 7 were mature. 6 eggs were fertilized. The embryos progressed well until around days 3-4 when the cleavage fell off.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina Sokolowski )
The nursing staff under my IVF coordinator were great! I ran into a lack of clear communication with my IVF coordinator and found myself needing explanations on more than one occasion. She often communicated in a hurry.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The doctors and embryologist are fantastic. The staff seem to work together and work very professionally. Everyone is very encouraging and happy to see you. The team works to educate patients. The clinic is so popular in our region therefore, some early, non-cycle appointments may feel Like you’re waiting a while or they may feel rushed due to the large number of patients.
Describe George Koulianos's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
During my hormone stimulation my bloodwork shot up which can happen to anyone depending on how your body responds. To prevent my ovaries from overstimulation, I had to take a Lupron trigger shot before retrieval. I did not realize this was going to cause us to have to do a frozen embryo transfer, rather than fresh, because my IVF coordinator did not effectively communicate it to me.

2017 - 2020, Unknown Success
His strength is explanation. He [Dr. Koulianos] will tell you exactly what he thinks your results will be and how long to try for. He is a realistic doctor who doesn't waste your time. He has given us multiple chances and option to get the outcome we were hoping for, even if it didn't work. Every negative test is followed with a plan of action and instructions which i greatly appreciate...
Weakness is the waiting room. Its a little awkward sitting next to someone holding their "sperm sample" in their hand. They [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] need a different system for dropping off samples and maybe a separate window or door for these patients...The nurses always call you back within the day you call and find the answers to your questions.
His strength is explanation. He will tell you exactly what he thinks your results will be and how long to try for. He is a realistic doctor who doesn't waste your time. He has given us multiple chances and option to get the outcome we were hoping for, even if it didn't work. Every negative test is followed with a plan of action and instructions which i greatly appreciate.
Be patient. He will work his magic when the time is right. I have not been blessed with a pregnancy yet but I'm positive when I do, I will owe a thank you to Dr. K.
he is considerate if your time, explains everything and any questions you have and never makes me feel like just one of his hundreds of patients.
Clomid 5mg, take CF 2-5. X3 months at a time. Break in between to insure no cyst appear due to over stimulation. Lexapro 5mg, take CD 2-5. IuI @ CD 15.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Tiffany Saucier)
Tiffany Saucier (NP) was very compassionate, positive and caring. She performed our IUI and I felt like I was in the best of hands (if not Dr. K). The nurses always call you back within the day you call and find the answers to your questions.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Weakness is the waiting room. I wish it was more friendly and not so close with everyone else in the room. Its a little awkward sitting next to someone holding their "sperm sample" in their hand. They need a different system for dropping off samples and maybe a separate window or door for these patients.
IuI was 800.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
A RX was called in with five refills. They forgot to call in the refill portion so I had to call again to get another rx.

2013 - 2020, Successful
Dr. K always remembered me when he saw me, even if it had been a couple of years. He treated me like a friend, not just a patient. He explained everything carefully in a way that I could understand and listened to my feelings about my treatments...My one tiny complaint would be that I wish I had talked to him more along the way and not just received messages through nurses, but the information always got to me anyway.
[the Center for Reproductive Medicine nurse] was always available to me, via phone or email, even at night. She treated me with compassion and was always a listening ear. I considered her a friend...When I first started my infertility journey in 2012 the communication wasn't always great, but it was steadily improving. Now they have the chart online and provide you with email addresses. I think communication is wonderful now!
Dr. Koulianos' is wonderful at explaining all the processes in detail. There is so much information to take in, and he really helped us do that. My one tiny complaint would be that I wish I had talked to him more along the way and not just received messages through nurses, but the information always got to me anyway.
Ask a lot of questions! Don't be afraid to ask about your care in detail. Even though there is a lot of information to take in, he will help you understand everything which makes the process less scary.
Dr. K. and Dr. Inge worked with me from the years 2012-2020. Dr. K always remembered me when he saw me, even if it had been a couple of years. He treated me like a friend, not just a patient. He explained everything carefully in a way that I could understand and listened to my feelings about my treatments.
Both Drs at this clinic treated me, so some procedures were with one Dr. and others were with the other. We used donor sperm for male factor. I did 2 IUI's in 2012 with Femara only, which resulted in 1 live birth (singleton). I did 10 IUI's between 2014-2016, trying protocols that involved Femara alone, and then injectables. I was unsuccessful. I did IVF in 2017, fresh, elective single embryo transfer of a day 5, which resulted in 1 live birth (singleton). I did a frozen transfer in 2020 which resulted in a chemical pregnancy (used 1 embryo). A second frozen embryo transfer in 2020 (2 embryos), resulted in 1 live birth (singleton).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Jackie Robinson)
I loved Jackie so much. She was always available to me, via phone or email, even at night. She treated me with compassion and was always a listening ear. I considered her a friend.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I really don't remember everything. It seems like we paid about $15,000 for our initial retrieval and fresh transfer in 2017, then around $7,000 per frozen transfer in 2020.
My Dr. felt very strongly about eSET. He discussed all of the risks that involved multiple embryo transfer and strongly advised against it. I only used two embryos on a frozen cycle, after I'd had a previous CP. One of the embryos was very poor quality, so it was unlikely to result in a pregnancy.
2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Inge really takes his time to thoroughly explain your options with you...very friendly and has a vast knowledge about fertility. I feel as though he really cares about each one of his patients...It really feels individualized every time we speak with him or anyone in the office...He is very direct and always has a plan...I feel right at home when we have a visit.
they [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] value the patients time. My appointments are very quick. The clinic is very well organized and clean. The staff communicates very well with the patients. The only weakness I think that they may have is the lack of availability in getting close appointment times. It can take a while to get an initial consultation appointment...[nurses] are very friendly and really keep you up to date on pending lab results and follow up appointments.
How was your experience with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr. Inge is very friendly and has a vast knowledge about fertility. I feel as though he really cares about each one of his patients. He is very direct and always has a plan. We haven’t had very many appointments with him so far but I feel right at home when we have a visit.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. You can never ask too many questions! Be prepared and have a list ready for him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr. Inge really takes his time to thoroughly explain your options with you. It really feels individualized every time we speak with him or anyone in the office. I’m so grateful to have found him.
Describe the protocols George Inge used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama and their degree of success.
So far Dr. Inge has being doing a diagnostic work up with me. We have completed a sperm analysis, lab work for myself, and a baseline ultrasound. We are awaiting to have my hsg procedure done. Due to covid-19 that is currently on hold. In the past, I have taken 5 mg of Letrozole for six cycles. Three of those cycles included 3 IUI with hCG trigger shot. I have had a saline infused hysteroscopy that showed a blockage in my right fallopian tube. My past RE felt that we had a chance with IUI. No success came from those three attempts. My husband and I are now moving forward with Dr. Inge in hopes that he can give us a second opinion and hopefully a new approach.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The nursing staff at Centers for Reproductive Medicine are terrific. They are very friendly and really keep you up to date on pending lab results and follow up appointments. I feel very welcomed by the nursing staff.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I feel that the clinics strengths are that they value the patients time. My appointments are very quick. The clinic is very well organized and clean. The staff communicates very well with the patients. The only weakness I think that they may have is the lack of availability in getting close appointment times. It can take a while to get an initial consultation appointment. So if you’re interested in the facility go ahead and schedule now.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
So far we will only have spent about $500 with Dr. Inge for semen analysis, bloodwork, and ultrasound. The hsg which is going to determine our course of treatment is $750. IVF at the clinic I believe is upwards of $20,000.
Describe George Inge's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Mobile

[Dr. George Koulianos] was very warm and welcoming. Always making sure we understood options and info. He was very compassionate...and understanding in our situation with male factor infertility...I took Clomid 50mg for five days. They continued to monitor my follicles. When they got to the right size. I took a trigger shot the day before the IUI...We truly felt like a patient and not a number.
When I spoke with them [nurse and staff of Center for Reproductive Medicine] they always were informative. However, there were times I left messages and never got a call back or a reply through the patient portal...clinic was great at communicating, discussing options, and answering questions we had...The IUI, ultrasound, labs, and office visits were covered by my insurance. I only had to pay copays.
Dr. K was very compassionate and understanding in our situation with male factor infertility. He was very kind to explain options and make sure we understood everything. We truly felt like a patient and not a number.
It takes a while to get an appointment but it is so worth it.
Dr. K was very warm and welcoming. Always making sure we understood options and info. He was very compassionate.
I took Clomid 50mg for five days. They continued to monitor my follicles. When they got to the right size. I took a trigger shot the day before the IUI. On the day of yeh iui, my husband did not have a sperm count so we couldn’t do the procedure.
I didn’t have much interaction with the nursing staff. When I spoke with them they always were informative. However, there were times I left messages and never got a call back or a reply through the patient portal.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The clinic was great at communicating, discussing options, and answering questions we had. I felt peace having my care in their hands. I had interactions with multiple sonographers and all were professional and explained everything. The IVF coordinator was thorough in explaining everything and answering all questions. I did run into issues with having calls returned from staff. Overall we have had a great experience.

2020, Consult
Dr. Inge explained every detail regarding our case thoroughly, and referred to us by first name...He was extremely thorough, which is what I like. I am very happy with. I am confident with the protocol we have established...He gave us resources to help us become better educated regarding infertility, and actually recommended fertilityIQ
There were educational material available in every room, and I also loved seeing all of infertility awareness decorations...[The Center for Reproductive Medicine of Al nurses] are all so caring and friendly. All of my calls have been returned same day, even if it was after hours...I have never been in a clinic with a better or more positive atmosphere. Everyone was so friendly, and made us (and other patients) so comfortable
Dr. Inge explained every detail regarding our case thoroughly, and referred to us by first name. I completely trust him with our care, and I’m confident he will help us have our first baby. He gave us resources to help us become better educated regarding infertility, and actually recommended fertilityIQ. He is very knowledgeable and I’m so thankful to have found him.
Trust him!!!
We talked with him for right under an hour during our initial consult. That is absolutely unheard of with a medical doctor. He was extremely thorough, which is what I like. I am very happy with. I am confident with the protocol we have established.
He gave me oral progesterone (aygestin) to help induce a period, and then on CD2 had me come in for bloodwork. He then performed an HSG, and had my husband come in for a SA. He recommended I do IUI with trigger shots. I haven’t done the IUI, yet but fingers crossed when we finally do it.
They are all so caring and friendly. All of my calls have been returned same day, even if it was after hours. 10/10 nurses
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I have never been in a clinic with a better or more positive atmosphere. Everyone was so friendly, and made us (and other patients) so comfortable. There were educational material available in every room, and I also loved seeing all of infertility awareness decorations.
My insurance covered 70% of treatment
2020, Consult
Dr. George Koulianos and close-working doctors are extremely professional...very etail oriented, organized, passionate, knowledgeable, dependable, and understanding...made our consult personal and acted as if we were the only patients...was so friendly and explained everything to me in detail
This clinic’s staff [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is extremely friendly. I had all of my questions answered with the financial counselor...went above and beyond to get me an appointment time that worked for me...The office was clean...staff is experienced and they know what they are doing
Dr. George Koulianos and close-working doctors are extremely professional. They exceeded every expectation. They are very etail oriented, organized, passionate, knowledgeable, dependable, and understanding. They introduce themselves with a handshake and a smile. Our experience with them was incredible. They made our consult personal and acted as if we were the only patients! I don’t think I could’ve had a better place to go!
You can relax because this doctor and staff is experienced and they know what they are doing!
Staff and doctor was so friendly and explained everything to me in detail.
We have only had a consult with them so far and diagnostics are ordered.
Friendly and professional
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
This clinic’s staff is extremely friendly. I had all of my questions answered with the financial counselor. When I called to schedule my appointment, the girl went above and beyond to get me an appointment time that worked for me. The front desk staff was patient and kind. The office was clean. When scheduling my follow-ups, the staff was super nice on the phone and answered all of my questions. No complaints at all. The staff is extraordinary.
Mobile
I felt more like a number as The majority of my treatment was handled by the nurses. I had my initial consult with [Dr. Inge] and he's performed the procedures, everything else including 95% of updates has been through nurses...very pleasant and I have a lot of faith in his abilities. Unfortunately, he was unprepared for consults and spent a lot of time just reading my chart as opposed to talking to me, and then constantly looks at his watch which makes me feel like I'm taking up too much time even during a very brief consult.
Communication [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] was the worst part. You need to chase them down by calling multiple times, messaging through the portal, and email. It can take days for them to respond if it's not an emergency...The nurse was supposed to schedule a test for me and I called for an entire week with no response...We purchased the attain two cycle program with the refund option. It covered monitoring and both fresh and frozen transfers. We paid $23500
Dr Inge is very pleasant and I have a lot of faith in his abilities. Unfortunately, he was unprepared for consults and spent a lot of time just reading my chart as opposed to talking to me, and then constantly looks at his watch which makes me feel like I'm taking up too much time even during a very brief consult.
Don't expect a lot of details.
I felt more like a number as The majority of my treatment was handled by the nurses. I had my initial consult with the Dr and he's performed the procedures, everything else including 95% of updates has been through nurses. The nurses have terrible communication and I'm not given very much information.
Communication was the worst part. You need to chase them down by calling multiple times, messaging through the portal, and email. It can take days for them to respond if it's not an emergency.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The Drs are very competent, the staff is all generally very pleasant. I wish the used the portal more, especially when they instruct you to use it. It can be difficult to get a response and they don't give details of your treatment.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Communication has been an issue during my entire process. If they do not deem your question urgent you are lucky to get a call back. The nurse was supposed to schedule a test for me and I called for an entire week with no response.

2013 - 2019, Successful
He [Dr. Koulianos] has been studying reproductive medicine for a long time extensively and will choose the course he believes is best for each individual patient...He said he would like to start me on IVF due to my lack of ovulation. He told me that he felt confident with egg retrieval and ICSI that I would have very healthy embryos to put back into my uterus. We became pregnant on our first IVF attempt and delivered a healthy baby girl.
The entire nursing staff [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is wonderful. They recognize your face and refer to you by your name when you visit the facility. One of his nurses even met me near my house to redraw my blood since they thought the results were skewed. Another nurse met me by my house with needles and syringes since I had ran out. They are the best staff and couldn’t say anything more positive regarding them.
I tried to conceive for 7 years before visiting with him. On my first meeting, after looking through my charts, he told me that he could confidently help me become pregnant. I know have a 5 year old daughter conceived via IVF. This would not be possible with him as my doctor. He is the most brilliant and caring doctor I ever had. We moved 6 hours away from his clinic, and I still drive to come see him. He is currently helping us conceive baby #2.
Take Dr. Koulianos’ advice on your route for treatment. He has been studying reproductive medicine for a long time extensively and will choose the course he believes is best for each individual patient.
He constantly made sure to meet with me on any concerns, held my hand when I was upset or nervous, and always talked me on the phone when I called with any concerns. When I came into the office, he would ask about my preschool and refer to my husband by his name when asking how he was doing. He’s very personable.
Dr. Koulianos started me off with IuI. After a failed IUI attempt, he asked if I was comfortable being more aggressive with my treatment meaning IVF. I told him I trusted his opinion and wanted to move forward with IVF. He said he would like to start me on IVF due to my lack of ovulation. He told me that he felt confident with egg retrieval and ICSI that I would have very healthy embryos to put back into my uterus. We became pregnant on our first IVF attempt and delivered a healthy baby girl.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina )
The entire nursing staff is wonderful. They recognize your face and refer to you by your name when you visit the facility. One of his nurses even met me near my house to redraw my blood since they thought the results were skewed. Another nurse met me by my house with needles and syringes since I had ran out. They are the best staff and couldn’t say anything more positive regarding them.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Strengths: Attentiveness to patients Quality of care Quick results Wonderful beside manner Attention to patient details Compassion for patients Knowledgeable staff and doctors Weaknesses: None that I can think of
Around $40,000
He allowed us to make that decision if we wanted to put back one or two embryos. He did not offer for us to put back more than two embryos on our IVF cycle.

2016 - 2019, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Koulianos] gave me my diagnosis (hypogonadotropic hypogonadism) when I was just 19 years old. He was the first doctor that I felt was actually getting answers after years of wondering why I wasn’t having cycles. We first did an HSG to confirm that I had no blockages. My husband also did a semen analysis. I did 17 days of injectables including a trigger shot then timed intercourse. We had an early miscarriage after that. I did the same thing for my second treatment and it was an unsuccessful cycle. We are gearing up now to start my third treatment.
Every member of the staff [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] always makes sure my questions are answered, and they do so patiently and with a smile (I always have a million questions). I have received calls after hours so I know they put the needs of their patients at the top of the priority list...The facilities are easy to find and kept super clean. The lab also have tons of pictures of funny fertility memes so it makes for a light-hearted and fun atmosphere. I have been to 2 of the CRM locations (Gulf Breeze and Mobile). Both are located in large hospitals.
I have seen Dr. K for 8 years. He is the one who gave me my official diagnosis after seeing 2 different OBGYNs. I was amazed, yet comforted, when we spent the majority of my first appointment talking about farming and other common interests of ours. When discussing the course of treatment, he was very thorough and made sure I knew exactly what to expect. I took a break after 2 unsuccessful treatments and just had my first consultation with him again after being gone for 3 years. He still remembered me and said he was glad to see my name on his schedule again. He truly made me feel cared for. His clinic is over 3 hours from my home. There are several fertility clinics closer to where I live, but the drive is well worth it. So many people ask why I travel when there are clinics closer. I tell them it’s because Dr. K and the staff at CRM make me feel like I’m part of their family. I’ve never once felt disrespected or been treated like “just a patient.” They make everyone feel like the most important patient and valued. That sort of treatment is priceless and well worth the miles I have to travel.
Don’t think twice about using Dr. K - whether it be distance you have to travel, money, etc...he is well worth it all!
Dr. K constantly calls me by name. He wants to know my interests and is genuinely fascinated by my life and experiences. The appointments never feel rushed, and I feel as if he truly cares about me and my desire to become a mother.
Dr. K gave me my diagnosis (hypogonadotropic hypogonadism) when I was just 19 years old. He was the first doctor that I felt was actually getting answers after years of wondering why I wasn’t having cycles. We first did an HSG to confirm that I had no blockages. My husband also did a semen analysis. I did 17 days of injectables including a trigger shot then timed intercourse. We had an early miscarriage after that. I did the same thing for my second treatment and it was an unsuccessful cycle. We are gearing up now to start my third treatment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Kristie Veasey)
Every member of the staff always makes sure my questions are answered, and they do so patiently and with a smile (I always have a million questions). I have received calls after hours so I know they put the needs of their patients at the top of the priority list.
about $3,000 for a round of injectables plus appointments

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr.Inge took time to answer every question I had and explained it in a way I could understand. He was realistic yet encouraging about treatment options. He made sure I felt comfortable each step of the process...He paused for questions and concerns and took time to actively listen to my concerns. He gave me options and asked what I thought unlike most doctors. He never made me feel rushed or uncomfortable...checked all my bloodwork before beginning a treatment plan and checked for endometriosis. He did find some places that needed to be removed and confirmed I have mild endometriosis. He then gave the option of clomid with trigger shot combined with IUI. I first tried 3 treatments of clomid and trigger shot alone and then two treatments of IUI with clomid and trigger shot. Now we are looking into IVF as previous treatments yielded negative results.
The nursing staff [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] was nice and welcoming. They were able to draw blood on the first try unlike other nurses I have dealt with before. They were always kind and patient to answer any questions I had and were encouraging and uplifting after a failed treatment...Clomid was $25 per treatment and trigger shots were about $200 and came with two shots. IUI was around $800 per treatment...The clinic is clean and organized and welcoming. They have pictures of babies and families they have helped that gives you hope. The clinic makes every effort to accommodate you and is open at 7 am so you don’t have to miss work and will open on Saturday if necessary during a treatment.
Dr.Inge welcomed me with a smile and explained every step of the testing and treatment process thoroughly. He paused for questions and concerns and took time to actively listen to my concerns. He gave me options and asked what I thought unlike most doctors. He never made me feel rushed or uncomfortable. He was very personable at each appointment as he walked me from the office to the front desk.
I would tell them not to expect to be rushed or treated like a number. He is very patient and will answer any questions or concerns you have and will answer them well.
Dr.Inge checked all my bloodwork before beginning a treatment plan and checked for endometriosis. He did find some places that needed to be removed and confirmed I have mild endometriosis. He then gave the option of clomid with trigger shot combined with IUI. I first tried 3 treatments of clomid and trigger shot alone and then two treatments of IUI with clomid and trigger shot. Now we are looking into IVF as previous treatments yielded negative results.
The nursing staff was nice and welcoming. They were able to draw blood on the first try unlike other nurses I have dealt with before. They were always kind and patient to answer any questions I had and were encouraging and uplifting after a failed treatment.
Mobile

He was a good Dr [Dr. Inge] very knowledgeable and he has amazing bedside manor. Is willing to adjust the treatments as hurdles pop up during the cycle. I honestly really liked him as my DR. He always answered all of my questions and made sure I understood what he was saying. He takes recorded notes so it’s easy for him to keep track of what’s going on during your visits and where you are in the cycle.
Getting I. Touch is hard sometimes [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] because they send their phones to voicemail prior to the actual close of the clinic. Also once I didn’t get a call back after my cycle start ultrasound...The DR are great. They need more nursing staff to help the place run smoother....
He was a good Dr very knowledgeable and he has amazing bedside manor. Is willing to adjust the treatments as hurdles pop up during the cycle. I honestly really liked him as my DR. He always answered all of my questions and made sure I understood what he was saying. He takes recorded notes so it’s easy for him to keep track of what’s going on during your visits and where you are in the cycle.
Very soft spoken and you can tell he is doing everything he can go get you the results you want.
When I would go to the clinic I felt like they were moving cattle not people who were paying ALOT of money for a service.
None of my cycles ended in a pregnancy. I took clomid for the first two and famara for the last two and the last cycle I did with him ended in a chemical pregnancy. He chose these drugs because when I first came down my consultation he noticed a few of my blood test were abnormal and diagnosed me with “pre” PCOS. I had great results as far as egg growth. Unfortunately I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and my treatments have been on hold for now.
It’s a frenzy here. Getting I. Touch is hard sometimes because they send their phones to voicemail prior to the actual close of the clinic. Also once I didn’t get a call back after my cycle start ultrasound.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The DR are great. They need more nursing staff to help the place run smoother. I would go back just because I love my Dr. it gets really frustrating when they don’t call you and then you have to call multiple times just to get in touch with someone.
Iui was $800 each time. My insurance covered most of my bloodwork and ultrasounds.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Like I have mentioned before I didn’t get a call back after my start of cycle ultrasound. I was told she had placed the paper for my ultrasound in the wrong stack so my meds never got called in to start my cycle. Once I did get in touch with her I had to stand in front of the pharmacy window so they wouldn’t closes so I could get my cycle meds because it was the last day I could start taking them for this try otherwise I could just have to cancel that cycle.
Mobile
He [Dr. Koulianos] has taken the time to get to know my husband and I. He asks about my family and other things most doctors wouldn’t ask about let alone remember. ... Dr. K wants to try new things and help me in anyway he can. ... We’ve only done a sonohyst and an ERA so far. Sonohyst was good but ERA showed a polyp in my uterus.
The strengths are that everyone [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is so kind and makes you feel like you’re important. The weakness is it’s just too busy and things slip through the cracks. I had to call and email multiple times to figure out my own medications and scheduling before anyone ever got back to me. I was so worried and stressed out and hated that it all happened so last minute. It felt so chaotic.
He has taken the time to get to know my husband and I. He asks about my family and other things most doctors wouldn’t ask about let alone remember. He just makes you feel like he really cares. My last doctor just wanted to keep doing the same protocol after 2 miscarriages and 2 failed FETs and Dr. K wants to try new things and help me in anyway he can.
He’s awesome- be patient with his staff. They are super busy and need more people and it can be frustrating but it’s worth it.
Dr. K is so incredibly kind and personal. I used 2 other doctors before him and neither one ever made me feel like he does.
Nursing staff is very very nice but the communication is poor.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The strengths are that everyone is so kind and makes you feel like you’re important. The weakness is it’s just too busy and things slip through the cracks. I had to call and email multiple times to figure out my own medications and scheduling before anyone ever got back to me. I was so worried and stressed out and hated that it all happened so last minute. It felt so chaotic.
$795 for ERA, $200 for sonohyst
Unknown
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
What I wrote earlier- was doing an ERA and no one got ahold of me for the instructions, med protocol, etc until last minute. And that was after I called and emailed probably 5 times.
2019, Consult
[Dr. George Koulianos] He was able to give detailed information to help me better understand the plan of care... is blunt and willing to give you information you may not be able to digest in the office but is able to give you time to return or call staff with follow up questions or concerns...[he]suggested that a prenatal regime be followed for at least 3 months before it would move forward with treatment
The nursing staff [of Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] took time to review my chart to ensure all parties communicated the same information...The financial counselor assisted greatly to make sure my treatment options were itemized for me to understand. The nursing staff followed up quickly and went out the way to order my medications in the office for me to pick up...I received two different treatment quotes. They both were reasonable and Dr. K himself offered me a discount.
I was able to ask direct questions and get direct feedback. Dr. K. is blunt and willing to give you information you may not be able to digest in the office but is able to give you time to return or call staff with follow up questions or concerns.
He is thorough and knowledgeable. He has no problem delaying treatment to incorporate pre-requites that will maximize future outcomes.
Dr. K. suggested that a prenatal regime be followed for at least 3 months before it would move forward with treatment. I appreciated his suggested greatly since I felt my previous RE didn't take this approached. Dr. K. wants optimal health and welling being for all.
The nursing staff took time to review my chart to ensure all parties communicated the same information.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The Clinic should have been my first choice. I felt that all were knowledge and willing to hear my concerns to ease my mind. The financial counselor assisted greatly to make sure my treatment options were itemized for me to understand. The nursing staff followed up quickly and went out the way to order my medications in the office for me to pick up.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
I didn't received results from one lab but it was something I didn't follow up with because it wasn't of importance once I was given my future protocol.
Mobile

[Dr. George Koulianos is] Very professional, wanted everything to be quick instead of taking his time and doing the IUI. He did IUI by faith and not by sight...IUI took place, no ultrasound machine was used to see if the sperm was going into the right place. At that point I felt it was a waste of our money.
[Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] Nursing staff made all the appts great, answered every question, phone call, shoulder to cry on! Angels...Don’t be afraid to ask questions, yes you are vulnerable but guess what, they are there to help...We spent close to $10,000 including doctor visits, ultrasounds, IUI, donor Sperm, lab testing, genetic testing.
Very professional and explains everything. He feels if you don’t have the money to try IuI first. Money wasn’t an issue going in but since I was young, that’s the impression I was given. IUI took place, no ultrasound machine was used to see if the sperm was going into the right place. At that point I felt it was a waste of our money.
Stand firm on what you want to do!
I used Clomid, worked well. Both IUI failed. Left with no baby after over $10,000.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Have all previous paperwork from other doctors, save a lot of time. Be on time, have a plan that you think you want to follow. Things might change but at least have something. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, yes you are vulnerable but guess what, they are there to help.

2019, Consult
I believe he's [Dr. George Koulianos] a compassionate doctor who is well spoken and has a passion for his field. He kept phrasing, "if you were my daughter", so that initially made me comfortable. He's easy to talk to and gives diagrams of the material he is covering...He's thorough and obtains patience. He'll explain the process and data as many times as needed.
This clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is very thorough with data. The only weakness might be their post contact system. I had to call several times about paperwork updates. Also, Mobile is the larger clinic, so if you need of office assistance in Mississippi or a consult, be sure to call in advance due to limited hours in the D'Iberville office...The initial visit was $230.
I believe he's a compassionate doctor who is well spoken and has a passion for his field. He kept phrasing, "if you were my daughter", so that initially made me comfortable. He's easy to talk to and gives diagrams of the material he is covering.
He was very thorough and spoke with me as if he were treating a close friend.
He solely did consultation and put me on vitamins.
There were two nurses the day I arrived and both greeted me with a smile and directed me from the moment of arrival.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
This clinic is very thorough with data. The only weakness might be their post contact system. I had to call several times about paperwork updates. Also, Mobile is the larger clinic, so if you need of office assistance in Mississippi or a consult, be sure to call in advance due to limited hours in the D'Iberville office.
The initial visit was $230.
D'Iberville
2018 - 2019, Consult
Be prepared to wait [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama]. Your appointment will not start on time. So be patient. The nurses are super sweet and are always willing to answer questions and help you. They are always available. It does take them a while to call you back though when call them...He [Dr. George Inge] was always asking how I was feeling, if I had any questions, what works for me/what doesn't...I feel completely confident that Dr. Inge will help our wish of being parents come true. I love that he breaks things down for me so I can easily understand. He always asks how I'm doing. I like that he wants to cover all of the basics before diagnosing me with something or starting me out on medication.
Be patient. Don't give up hope. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Even the ones that seem stupid to you. He will answer them. He wants you to feel comfortable.
He was always asking how I was feeling, if I had any questions, what works for me/what doesn't.
We haven't really started treatments of any kind yet because we are in the process of just getting the basics covered first. Like the semen analysis, blood work for me, and an HSG before starting a treatment plan.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Be prepared to wait. Your appointment will not start on time. So be patient. The nurses are super sweet and are always willing to answer questions and help you. They are always available. It does take them a while to call you back though when call them.
The prices were high for me. But I knew fertility treatments are expensive. Luckily my insurance covers a lot.

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
He [Dr. George Inge] takes the time to talk with you and console you when you are upset he talks to you with understanding... I am pleased with his treatment of me. I feel as if he is right along side us going thru this whole painful ordeal with us. I never have trusted a doctor so much with something so precious. He is a pretty amazing doctor...I was on the mini lupron protocol. Due to my low amh I did 20 units of lupron in the am and pm and 225 units of gonal-f. Am and pm for 14 days
The strenghts of this clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is they all seem to be really close and caring. As far as weaknesses go the only thing I could think that they could improve on is communication between doctors that the refer you to...I love the nurses both Sabrina and Jackie both do a great job of handling all of my needs and my "crazy"...I have spent over 20,000. So far...I was on the mini lupron protocol. Due to my low amh I did 20 units of lupron in the am and pm and 225 units of gonal-f. Am and pm for 14 days
I love Dr. Inge I am pleased with his treatment of me. I feel as if he is right along side us going thru this whole painful ordeal with us. I never have trusted a doctor so much with something so precious. He is a pretty amazing doctor.
Do you research of what all goes in to ivf it is not as easy as you think it might be there is a lot of setbacks and sometimes heart break.
He takes the time to talk with you and console you when you are upset he talks to you with understanding.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina)
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The strenghts of this clinic is they all seem to be really close and caring. As far as weaknesses go the only thing I could think that they could improve on is communication between doctors that the refer you to.
I have spent over 20,000. So far.
Mobile
I’m in nursing school, my husband works out of town. Doctor Inge has been so understanding and accommodating to say the least. He was able to put off my husbands testing until he was able to be in town, while being sure to not delay assessment and treatment of my issues...We decided to do least invasive first, with the understanding that it would likely be ineffective due to my personal choice. We started with oral medication, then injections, IVF is next.
The nurses at CRM have the biggest hearts and truly care about each patient...I couldn’t think of a better second home. I can’t think of one weakness CRM has. As soon as a walk in they call me by name. My usual lab tech has a nickname for me. The front desk receptionist always has the sweetest smile of her face. The ultrasound tech had the ability to make anyone feel comfortable...We decided to do least invasive first, with the understanding that it would likely be ineffective due to my personal choice. We started with oral medication, then injections, IVF is next.
Listen to him. Trust him. He knows best.
Dr. Inge is very personal and sincere. He allows the patient to be part of the decision.
The nurses at CRM have the biggest hearts and truly care about each patient.
Mobile

Although Dr. Inge is very nice, he never remembers anything about me without looking at my chart...He makes you feel comfortable in an awkward situation and has great bedside manner. My only complaint is that after each failed IUI it would have been nice to consult with him personally instead of going through any medication changes or protocols with his nurses. You can request a consult but I think it should be made mandatory.
I love my assigned nurse Danielle but she wasn't my primary nurse during all of my visits [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama]. There were a few nurses that made me feel very uncomfortable due to the fact they were not very friendly or approachable... The front office, ultrasound techs, and lab techs are all super nice. Most of the nurses are nice but there are a few that are not very friendly. Some of the downfalls is that when I come in for ultrasounds, lab work, or the initial cycle visit no one calls me back with results until the end of the day around 5 or 5:30. If they have to call in any medication it's usually done late in the afternoon and I live 30 mins away from a pharmacy that is open after 5:00. It seems like a different nurse calls me every time instead of my assigned nurse which can get frustrating.
Dr. Inge is very nice and I've been able to consult with him on any recommended changes to my treatment openly. He makes you feel comfortable in an awkward situation and has great bedside manner. My only complaint is that after each failed IUI it would have been nice to consult with him personally instead of going through any medication changes or protocols with his nurses. You can request a consult but I think it should be made mandatory.
Make sure that you do your research rather it be on fertility meds or information about IUI or IVF before your first consult. Dr. Inge is open to suggested treatments and does let you decide on your treatment options.
Although Dr. Inge is very nice, he never remembers anything about me without looking at my chart. The clinic is extremely busy with patients so I can understand not being able to remember details of every single patient.
My first two IUIs I was on Clomid 50mg and the trigger shot. After the second IUI I got a huge cyst on my left ovary which caused me to have to sit out two cycles. During this time, Dr. Inge put me on Vitamin D supplements due to my vitamin D being low. On the third IUI, he changed my medication to femara 5mg (at my request) which I responded well to but unfortunately also had a negative result.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Danielle )
I love my assigned nurse Danielle but she wasn't my primary nurse during all of my visits. There were a few nurses that made me feel very uncomfortable due to the fact they were not very friendly or approachable.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I love that they have their own lab and do everything in house. The front office, ultrasound techs, and lab techs are all super nice. Most of the nurses are nice but there are a few that are not very friendly. Some of the downfalls is that when I come in for ultrasounds, lab work, or the initial cycle visit no one calls me back with results until the end of the day around 5 or 5:30. If they have to call in any medication it's usually done late in the afternoon and I live 30 mins away from a pharmacy that is open after 5:00. It seems like a different nurse calls me every time instead of my assigned nurse which can get frustrating.
My insurance covers labwork and ultrasounds. The only time I have to pay a copay is when I have a consult. The cost of my medication (Clomid/Femara/Trigger shot) each cycle was about $10 for the Clomid or Femara and about $165 for the trigger shot. The cost of the IUI procedure is $565.
Mobile

Dr. K [Koulianos] is very warm and enthusiastic. I have never seen him upset or frantic. He is very calm during a time that is very stressful for couples. Each time I see him at the clinic it is as if we haven't seen each other in ages. He's so happy to see us and wants to know how life is going!... He has been extremely accommodating to our financial limitations and has been providing us with as many IUI opportunities as our insurance will cover.
The office staff [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is very inviting. They get to know you (mostly because you're in there A LOT) but they genuinely care. Many of the staff have endured infertility themselves so they know what you're going through. My appointments are typically timely.... The majority of the nursing staff that I've worked with have been extremely compassionate, understanding, and informative.
Dr. K is very warm and enthusiastic. I have never seen him upset or frantic. He is very calm during a time that is very stressful for couples. Each time I see him at the clinic it is as if we haven't seen each other in ages. He's so happy to see us and wants to know how life is going! Each visit with Dr. K I brought along a list of questions. Usually, by the end of our visit, he would have answered all of my questions without me asking! Occasionally there would be a question or two I would have to ask. I have never felt like I was an inconvenience to him which I have experienced with others doctors in my life. He has been extremely accommodating to our financial limitations and has been providing us with as many IUI opportunities as our insurance will cover. IVF is out of the question for us and he has been taking that into consideration.
Don't be afraid to ask questions. He doesn't think a single question isn't worth asking. It is your mind and body going through this difficult time. He will definitely listen.
With each visit with Dr. K, my husband and I have felt welcomed and cared for. He takes the time to talk with you about life, his life, and why he does what he does. He is very passionate about helping couples create or continue growing their family.
The first protocol was having an HSG and standard blood work. After everything came back normal we began doing IUIs because we were unable to try on our own. We would do 3-4 IUIs if not successful by the third or fourth IUI then I would go in for surgery. I begin my first IUI cycle on Clomid taken Day 3-Day 7. Responded very well. I believe I have 2 follicles mature enough for ovulation. One slightly larger than the other. Took Pregnyl trigger shot to induce ovulation. Husband's numbers were phenomenal. This cycle ended in a negative. I had to wait out a cycle because of a cyst. Begin second IUI cycle with the same protocol. Responded well but ended with a negative. No cyst this time. Third IUI with the same meds but ended with a negative. Fourth IUI I was switched to Femara/trigger shot. I responded well but ended with a negative. Dr. K recommended that I have a laboratory/hysteroscopy surgery to rule out endometriosis or other complications. Everything came back normal except for a small amount of scar tissue on an ovary. We are now currently waiting to begin our next IUI cycle using injectibles, trigger shot, and progesterone.
The majority of the nursing staff that I've worked with have been extremely compassionate, understanding, and informative. There have been a few occasions of not being fully informed but I simply just have to call and ask.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The office staff is very inviting. They get to know you (mostly because you're in there A LOT) but they genuinely care. Many of the staff have endured infertility themselves so they know what you're going through. My appointments are typically timely. If I have to go in before work for blood work they get me in at the earliest time. Sometimes even earlier if someone is already in. They really try to work with your schedule. Once I had to wait 2 hours for an IUI insemination. My actual doctor was not in that day. A different doctor was performing it. I think we just got lost in the paperwork. As soon as we made it aware to the office staff, they got us back. We shouldn't have let two hours go by without saying something so if you find yourself waiting longer then expected please let the front desk know! They will make it right.
All my of IUIs and surgeries ($150 co-pay) were covered by insurance. Standard bloodwork is $7 per visit. Clomid and Femara were relatively inexpensive with insurance. Trigger shots ranged from $50-$60 a piece with insurance. Injectibles are not covered with insurance and can range from $300 to $900+ depending on the dosage/days needed. $250-$300 for genetic testing.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
I had some blood work done before a surgery. I understood it as a typical protocol. Then a few week later I got a bill for $1000. Thankfully, I brought this up to my doctor and he made it right. I got in contact with the insurance coordinator and we were able to fix it. The problem was the blood work was sent as a different code, therefore, my insurance wasn't covering it as it should have. From this experience, I have learned to always get in touch with your insurance before undergoing any bloodwork, procedure, etc. just to verify!
Mobile

Dr. Koulianos is always willing to sit down and answer questions. He does not sugar coat things, which may come off as too blunt at times, but I feel like he truly wants what is best for me. He seemed genuinely upset that he had not helped my husband and I become parents yet, and he apologized for that... I am very grateful to say after 4 cycles of clomid and 3 cycles of gonal-f with only one tube, I am now 11 weeks pregnant and could not be any happier with my treatment from Dr. K!
Sometimes it was difficult to get through to the nurses ['at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] because of the answering service that also picked up at strange hours, but I was usually able to get most questions answered in a timely manner...They have several different offices, and I have requested appointments at one office and then had them schedule me at one of the other offices. This has caused me to miss my appointments and show up at the wrong places at the wrong time.
Dr. Koulianos is great. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. I saw him for almost two years, but I had a couple set backs in treatment, including my husband's lengthy deployment, two ectopic pregnancies (where I lost a fallopian tube), and two chemical pregnancies. He has always been very kind and explains everything very well and adjusts treatment as necessary. I am very grateful to say after 4 cycles of clomid and 3 cycles of gonal-f with only one tube, I am now 11 weeks pregnant and could not be any happier with my treatment from Dr. K!
He's not a very warm, fuzzy type of guy, but I can tell he cares and is a great doctor. I trust him 100%.
He started with clomid and an hcg trigger with timed intercourse because I have slightly irregular ovulation and a short luteal phase. He told me we could start where I felt comfortable and progress as I wanted to with the aggressiveness of treatment options. On all 4 clomid cycles I produced 3 mature follicles, and my monitoring was very thorough. The 4th clomid cycle did result in pregnancy; however, it was my second ectopic, and Dr. K had to remove my left tube. This created further complications in my treatment because I always tended to ovulate from my left side. After the surgery, we moved on to gonal-f injections with an hcg trigger and timed intercourse. The gonal-f was to hopefully produce more follicles on my right side with the tube instead of the left. The first two cycles did not produce mature follicles on my right side, only the left. On my 3rd cycle of gonal-f, Dr. K decided to add in ganirelix injections to prevent ovulation while we waited for the follicles on my right side to mature. I had one mature follicle on the right and two on the left. The one on my right worked, and I am now pregnant!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Christie and Lorna)
Sometimes it was difficult to get through to the nurses because of the answering service that also picked up at strange hours, but I was usually able to get most questions answered in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Everyone who works there is great, and I have been seen at 3 of their offices in 3 different states. When I go to the main office, I usually have to wait a while past my appointment time, which is annoying because I have to drive an hour to get there. That is my only complaint.
My insurance covers infertility diagnostics, monitoring, and medicine as long as timed intercourse is used, so I have not had to pay much out of pocket for any treatment.
Mobile

Upon meeting Dr. Inge, my husband and I were really impressed. He didn't rush us in any way and answered all of our questions thoroughly. When IVF was suggested for us, he sat us down in the office and went over steps we were to take and had diagrams showing. Gave us documents to read over about the procedures as well. He also does a class for upcoming IVF procedures. I really feel this is were I am to be and grateful to my OB for recommending him! I have never felt I needed to go out and get a second opinion. I believe in Dr. Inge!
I can't say enough good things about the nursing staff. Every time I had an appointment they called that afternoon to go over my protocol, or let me know if something has changed, if I had an ultrasound how it looked, ect. They educated me on things I need to know and always get back to me when I call for any of them. I honestly don't think I would be any happier at another clinic than I am at CRM...I was shocked at first that they suggest only 1 embryo transfer, I have always heard of the multiple transfer. With my clinics statistics I trust my doctor on his protocol and using a single embryo.
Dr. Inge and his staff treat you like the most important person in the room. They listen to you, they make sure you understand your treatment plan, they don't get upset with you when you call back or email them 100 times to ask for clarification. :) They understand your frustrations with the process because some of the staff has been in your shoes. I feel good when I leave the office.
We started out with a semen analysis, which came back normal. We then started clomid, we did a few rounds of that but I would get cyst bad and would have to skip a cycle. After no positive results from that we moved on to IUI's. I had to take clomid, go to ultrasounds, and take a trigger shot with times sex. After not getting anywhere (my husband and I have been trying for 3 years) and getting emotional and financially strapped we decided to take a few months off. Went back and sat down with Dr. Inge, we did another semen analysis and this time came back with a male factor infertility. So Dr. Inge stated with my age we needed to move on to IVF. We are now waiting for Transfer (Oct. 4, 2018). In August we started with the injection meds leading up to egg retrieval, which was done in August. We were unable to do a fresh transfer due to my levels being to high. I was put on meds to bring levels back down. It's been a roller-coaster ride!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
CRM has so many strengths. They have education classes that cover everything you need to know on the retrieval, embryos grading, medications for all couples going through IVF. Everyone that works with CRM are available to answer any question you need. I have not come across any weakness yet, (if there is any). It seems they have thought about everything that could go wrong or come up and have already addressed it and made it better. I have nothing to complain about with the facility.
It's still on going... A lot and it keeps racking up.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Inge is very nice and friendly. We had our initial visit with him and he explained everything and what our options were. During our insemenations he always prayed with us, which i thought was sweet and really appreciated. He always made it seem like he really cared about you and that you aren’t just a “dollar sign”. He always went over things in detail from start to where you were then, and what the next steps or options were.
Everyone [Ctr for Repro Med of AL) is very nice. The only downside is that it sometimes takes a while for them to get in touch with you...Some times long wait times. Good hours where they can get you in before work . They have a patient portal where you can always ask questions, Schedule appointments, see anything you owe. The only thing is they also call you and load things into portal. I have only had issues with labs not being put into the portal for me to view, so I would have to write down numbers or remember them
Be patient and trust that they have your best interest at heart
Everyone at the office is very nice. They always get us by name and ask how we are doing. They get excited with us and arm like the feel the disappointment with us as well. They make us feel welcome, and like we’ve known them forever
My first 3 IUI’s were done with clomid and an hcg trigger shot. I would start medication on day 5 and would take it until about day 10. I would go in for blood work and they would tell me when to trigger and then we would do the insemenation a few days later. We also did 3 injectable cycles. For those on the first day of my cycle I would call and let the office know that I started and then they brought me in on day 3 for a follicle scan. From there they had me start follistem, 75iu, I did that for about 4 days and then they brought me in for blood work and another follicle scab. At the ultrasound for the follicle scab they would count and measure each follicle. From there they would call and tell me to do follistem for another couple of day and then come in for another follicle scan. For me it was always around cycle day 11 that I triggered with hcg and was brought in about 36 hours later for an insemenation. I got pregnant on my first injectables IUI which resulted in a miscarriage. We went on to do two more IUI’s with injectables which resulted in negative pregnancy tests. From there we moved into IVF. Before we decided that was our next step we sat down with Dr. Inge and went over the options. Once we decided the IVF route my husband and I were both test for std’s. My husband have a specimen which was frozen in case he couldn’t perform the day of egg retrieval. My husband and I also took a class that went over the different medicines that we would be using, how to properly give the injections, what happens during egg retrieval and afterwards, and what to expect from the embryologist and when you will be notified by them, and then what to expect during transfer. The stims for IVF were follistem, menopur, cetrotide, and a Lipton trigger because I did a freeze all. I start out only using follistem (150iu), then it went to follistem in the morning and menopur at night, and then it was menopur follistem and cetrotide all in one day. In between I was brought in every couple of days for a follicle count and measurements of each follicle. For the Lupron trigger I did half one day at a specific time and then the other half 12 hours later. Egg retrieval was scheduled for 36 hours afterwards. When they were done with retrieval and was in recovery they told my husband how many eggs were retrieved (20), the following day the embryologist called with how many eggs for viable (10), the following day they called with how many fertilized (8), every day they called with a report; by day 5 we had one and day 5 we had 2 more to freeze. In total we ended up with 3 frozen embryos. About a month later we scheduled FET. I went in for a ultrasound to check for cysts and to check lining. Then I started estradiol Patches 2 every other day. A week before transfer I started progesterone (Crinone). The day of transfer I arrived at the office 1 hour and 15 minutes before procedure for them to give a thaw report. Then I went down to the hospital, got check in, started drinking water, took a Valium and waited. Then I was wheeled in and had my legs put in stirrups and had an ultrasound tech monitoring everything in the screen. The embryologist put embryo in catheter and gave it to Dr. Inge, he placed into uterus and gave back to embryologist to confirm it wasn’t leftnin catheter. I then had an hour of rest time and was out on bed rest for 3 days after. 4 days after transfer went in for blood work and then 10 days later in for pregnancy test
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Danielle)
Everyone is very nice. The only downside is that it sometimes takes a while for them to get in touch with you
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I had a 20% co pay. IUI was around $800. My payment for retrieval ( after insurance) was about $1200 and that was the same for transfer. Medications cost approx $6000 ( out of pocket)
They choose everything by your age and what the issues are. They only recommended one embryo to be transferred for me