Acupuncture is not offered

Mobile, AL 36607
Pensacola
1700 W. Main Street
Pensacola, FL 32502

Dr K [George Koulianos] was such a blessing to my family! He really is the best of the best! He is so friendly and knowledgeable. God has his hand on Dr K and his business. I started my IVF journey in Birmingham and moved to Mobile. My first FET with Dr K was successful.... Dr K was confident that we only needed to transfer one embryo. I insisted that we transfer 2. Well, of course he was right and I had twins but I have never regretted my decision.
Dr K has an awesome staff [at Center for Reproductive Med-Mobile]. Everyone that works for him takes their job very seriously. They are all very compassionate and sincere. I always received calls back when expected. Top notch communication... This was a center of excellence for my insurance company and the rates were so affordable!... Dr K was confident that we only needed to transfer one embryo. I insisted that we transfer 2. Well, of course he was right and I had twins but I have never regretted my decision.
How was your experience with George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr K was such a blessing to my family! He really is the best of the best! He is so friendly and knowledgeable. God has his hand on Dr K and his business. I started my IVF journey in Birmingham and moved to Mobile. My first FET with Dr K was successful.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Trusting Dr K with your fertility journey will be the best decision you could make.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Dr K has an awesome staff. Everyone that works for him takes their job very seriously. They are all very compassionate and sincere. I always received calls back when expected. Top notch communication
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Describe George Koulianos's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
2017, Unknown Success
Every time I see him [George Koulianos] he's warm and friendly, he always asks how school is going for me....He set us at easy immediately he's kind and willing to discuss everything that needs to be done and all the possibilities. I feel like he always has our best interest at heart , and is deeply invested in helping us grow our family...The clinical team [at Ctr for Repro Med - Mobile] is fantastic the receptionist at the main office aren't particularly helpful or friendly
The clinical team [at Ctr for Repro Med - Mobile] is fantastic the receptionist at the main office aren't particularly helpful or friendly...I spoke to [nurse] Peggy on the phone half a dozen times before I actually met her. And by the end of the first call I felt like she was an old friend...He [Dr. Koulianos] set us at easy immediately he's kind and willing to discuss everything that needs to be done and all the possibilities. I feel like he always has our best interest at heart , and is deeply invested in helping us grow our family.
See him immediately
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Koulianos at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Every time I see him he's warm and friendly, he always asks how school is going for me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Peggy)
I spoke to Peggy on the phone half a dozen times before I actually met her. And by the end of the first call I felt like she was an old friend
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The clinical team is fantastic the receptionist at the main office aren't particularly helpful or friendly
Mobile
He [Dr. George Koulianos] is very kind and always willing to take the extra time to listen and explain things thoroughly. He makes sure to address all our questions each visit. He is also very straightforward with answers and goes over all the options.... Everything has felt catered to my specific issues.... He is thorough and does things the right way.
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama-Mobile] is nice and well organized.... There was some confusion with an HSG I had done. The nurse thought I had no one to drive me home so they didn't call in pain meds originally. It was promptly fixed though... Everything has felt catered to my specific issues.
He is very kind and always willing to take the extra time to listen and explain things thoroughly. He makes sure to address all our questions each visit. He is also very straightforward with answers and goes over all the options.
He is thorough and does things the right way. Feel free to ask questions!
Everything has felt catered to my specific issues.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Very friendly and helpful. Sometimes they are a bit busy.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The clinic is nice and well organized.
At this stage we have had everything covered under insurance. That may change in the future
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Mobile
I could not be more pleased with him [Dr. Koulianos] from start to finish. He was transparent, yet human in all of his interactions with us. Would highly recommend him and have already done so with friends. We actually drove over 200 miles to use him....The clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is nice and clean. I would reccomend it to a friend...The injection to stop ovulation was not called into the pharmacy. They accommodated me though, and found the drug at a neighboring city’s RE.
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] is nice and clean. I would reccomend it to a friend. Arrive early as it can be a bit difficult to find the first time....The injection to stop ovulation was not called into the pharmacy. They accommodated me though, and found the drug at a neighboring city’s RE....I did monitoring out of town...[Cost Of Treatment] 11,000 plus meds...I could not be more pleased with him [Dr. Koulianos] from start to finish. He was transparent, yet human in all of his interactions with us.
I could not be more pleased with him from start to finish. He was transparent, yet human in all of his interactions with us. Would highly recommend him and have already done so with friends. We actually drove over 200 miles to use him.
It’s worth it!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The clinic is nice and clean. I would reccomend it to a friend. Arrive early as it can be a bit difficult to find the first time. You can also stay in gulf shores as it is only one hour away from the office.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I did monitoring out of town
11,000 plus meds
Mobile

He [Dr. Koulisnos] took the time to get to know us. He would have conversations with us about the emotional side of this journey, the scientific side, and about outside interests in our lives. He was always warm and personable and tailored our family planning conversations to our personalities and situation...He was extremely intelligent but explained things in the detail I wanted in a way that I could also understand.
Every staff member at CRM was fantastic. From the phlebotomists to the doctors, every single person was compassionate, patient, and great at their job. They knew me by name despite the high volume of patients, they hugged me when I cried, they cheered our successes. They always made me feel comfortable and heard. I can’t say enough about the entire staff there...The clinic was always very upfront about cost and financing options. They provided assistance with figuring out payments, options for meds, etc.
He was extremely intelligent but explained things in the detail I wanted in a way that I could also understand. I felt confident that he always was doing the most to get us a healthy take-home baby as soon as safely possible. When we retrieved the eggs and things were going well, we planned on doing a fresh transfer. I had a bit of OHSS so he ended up telling me during my next to last ultrasound before the transfer that it would be safer for me and give us a better chance of a healthy baby to freeze the embryos and let my body heal a bit. I was devastated at first but appreciated that he warned me and then did another ultrasound after that to be sure it was the better route compared with a fresh cycle. I trusted him that it was the right thing to do, and he was right.
Ask everything. Dr K is happy to answer every question you have, but he isn’t a mind reader. Let him know your concerns and he will keep them in mind throughout the course of your treatment.
He took the time to get to know us. He would have conversations with us about the emotional side of this journey, the scientific side, and about outside interests in our lives. He was always warm and personable and tailored our family planning conversations to our personalities and situation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina Sokolowski)
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The clinic was very organized and professional without feeling “clinical.” Patients feel like part of the family. The only negative I can think of was that during my care, the clinic switched computer systems and things got a little confusing during that time with billing.
He explained that with the number of twins in my family, my age/health, and the health/grade of my embryos that I had a high chance of success and should only transfer 1 embryo for our first transfer. He said that if it was unsuccessful we could transfer 2 for the next, but that he encouraged us to think of health concerns for mother and babies when twins/triplets come into play.
Mobile
There are not enough positive words that I could use to describe how amazing of a doctor Dr. K is. From first meetint him in which he explains how he cares for his patients to the last when he was able to hug us and say we were pregnant he always made me feel as if I was the only he was taking care of.... My protocol changed with each cycle because my body choose to preselect with the 1st two rounds. Dr. K put me on a a very aggressive dosage of Gonal-F alone with the other fertility drugs.
I would have to say that the staff [Ctr for Repro Med of Alabama] is amazing. They go over and beyond what their titles are to help you in anyway they can. They have hearts of gold and know when you need a laugh or just a simple hug.... The entire office goes out of their way to make you feel involved and part of their family during what can be at times a stressful journey. Everyone dedicates their life to helping you get the family you want.
There are not enough positive words that I could use to describe how amazing of a doctor Dr. K is. From first meetint him in which he explains how he cares for his patients to the last when he was able to hug us and say we were pregnant he always made me feel as if I was the only he was taking care of. He firmly believes in telling you how it is but does it with such an ease and calmness that you know everything will be on as long as he is helping you.
Trust in him and know he wants you to have your family probably more so than even you do!
The entire office goes out of their way to make you feel involved and part of their family during what can be at times a stressful journey. Everyone dedicates their life to helping you get the family you want. No matter the time or day if you need someone they are only a call away and more than likely someone is in the office if you need to see someone as well.
Describe the protocols George Koulianos used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina)
I would have to say that the staff is amazing. They go over and beyond what their titles are to help you in anyway they can. They have hearts of gold and know when you need a laugh or just a simple hug.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
Strength - amazing ability to deal with the levels of stress they do amd still smile and offer help when needed. I have nothing that could be considered a weakness. For a new patient I would just say try and stay calm and trust the staff and Dr’s.
With insurance and out of pocket I would say I spent roughly 40,000.
I
2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Inge was a fantastic doctor who dealt with the ups and downs of infertility with compassion and great insight. We always left his office feeling hopeful and never defeated.... I was placed on Follistim injections each cycle to stimulate follicle growth. I was monitored closely with blood work and ultrasounds to ensure proper growth of the follicles. Depending on the blood work and ultrasound results, I would then receive instructions regarding the amount of medicine I was to use until my next round of blood tests and ultrasound.
I really only have positive things to say about this clinic. They [Ctr for Repro Med] were very clean, professional, and personal. I never felt like just another patient. But if I had to say one negative thing it would be that sometimes the waiting times at appointments were long. They were always apologetic but it seemed like at times that was a frequent problem.... The nursing staff at Dr. Inge’s office were phenomenal. The showed great care in making sure I was comfortable every step of the way.
How was your experience with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Dr. Inge was a fantastic doctor who dealt with the ups and downs of infertility with compassion and great insight. We always left his office feeling hopeful and never defeated. He was an answer to a prayer during our 7 year infertility journey.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Listen to what he has to say and have faith in the process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Each person in the office, from front desk to doctor himself knew me and my situation. They always greeted me and were always friendly.
Describe the protocols George Inge used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama and their degree of success.
I was placed on Follistim injections each cycle to stimulate follicle growth. I was monitored closely with blood work and ultrasounds to ensure proper growth of the follicles. Depending on the blood work and ultrasound results, I would then receive instructions regarding the amount of medicine I was to use until my next round of blood tests and ultrasound. When they reached maturity I was instructed to take an injection that would cause ovulation. I was then given another set of instructions that my husband needed to follow for his “contribution” before the IUI appointment. Then we’d meet the doctor at the scheduled appointment and he’d talk us through the procedure while he was doing it. Then we’d wait two weeks for a scheduled blood test and hope for the best.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Don’t remember her name)
The nursing staff at Dr. Inge’s office were phenomenal. The showed great care in making sure I was comfortable every step of the way. And when emotions ran high they were there to listen with a caring ear. I felt like they were as invested in me getting a positive pregnancy test as I was.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
I really only have positive things to say about this clinic. They were very clean, professional, and personal. I never felt like just another patient. But if I had to say one negative thing it would be that sometimes the waiting times at appointments were long. They were always apologetic but it seemed like at times that was a frequent problem.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Inge at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
We were responsible for whatever insurance wouldn’t cover. We were fortunate at the time that our insurance covered some associated costs. We were responsible for all infertility meds and the IUI procedure. If I remember correctly insurance seemed to cover the costs of blood tests and ultrasounds with a small office visit amount being paid each visit.
2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Dr K [George Koulianos] was very upfront with us and helped us but in the end no baby which is disappointing. We tried Clomid, IUI and can't afford IVF at the moment.Dr K always I feel had our best interest at heart and always left like we were going to get pregnant and this time it would work... We tried clomid for 6 months and had choice to continue for 3 months or go ahead and try IUI after two rounds of IUI with a double surgery to "clean out" scar tissue and IUI
Communication is not a strong suit [at the Center for Reproductive Medicine of AL]. I would talk to Dr K and get a plan then the nurse would call and say something different. We were all scheduled for a IUI and the nurse read the wrong note and I had paid all this money out of pocket for the meds and so they decided best to cancel then, called back and apologized but we had already missed taking med the 2nd day and then wanted me to continue with IUI I did even though I knew it would result in a negative test because she. Told me to cancel my injection that day. So there was all this money out the door because of a communication error
Dr K was very upfront with us and helped us but in the end no baby which is disappointing. We tried Clomid, IUI and can't afford IVF at the moment.Dr K always I feel had our best interest at heart and always left like we were going to get pregnant and this time it would work
Communication- lots of times he would say something and nurse would tell me something different
Very personable and kind
Like I said earlier sometimes they were great and very compassionate over the phone other times just "sorry didn't work"
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
All meds, procedures, office visits, surgery were out of pocket. Only thing covered by insurance was labs and ultrasounds
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama?
Like I have said communication is not a strong suit. I would talk to Dr K and get a plan then the nurse would call and say something different. We were all scheduled for a IUI and the nurse read the wrong note and I had paid all this money out of pocket for the meds and so they decided best to cancel then, called back and apologized but we had already missed taking med the 2nd day and then wanted me to continue with IUI I did even though I knew it would result in a negative test because she. Told me to cancel my injection that day. So there was all this money out the door because of a communication error
Mobile
Dr. K is one of the kindest most humble people we have ever had the pleasure of coming in contact with. He [Dr. Koulianos] showed us great humility and understanding. He is genuine and his bedside manner is unparalleled....Dr. K put me on Follistem injections as we were planning to do and IUI....He started me on the lowest level of Follistem to not overstimulate my ovaries. It worked just as we wanted it to but we had an issues with our insurance and weren't able to do the IUI. Dr. K and his staff worked hard to fix the issue.
It was a lovely facility and so was its faculty and staff....They [Ctr for Repro Med- Mobile] were all wonderful and extremely empathetic as well as patient to our needs....we had an issues with our insurance and weren't able to do the IUI. Dr. K and his staff worked hard to fix the issue....He [Dr. Koulianos] is genuine and his bedside manner is unparalleled....Dr. K is one of the kindest most humble people we have ever had the pleasure of coming in contact with.
Dr. K is one of the kindest most humble people we have ever had the pleasure of coming in contact with. He showed us great humility and understanding. He is genuine and his bedside manner is unparalleled.
I have already referred him to family members and friends. He is a wonderful Physican and Person.
Dr. K's kindness and humility toward our struggles was unparalleled.
Dr. K put me on Follistem injections as we were planning to do and IUI. I had already done 5 rounds of clomid and none of them had worked. I had already had two miscarriages before seeing him. He started me on the lowest level of Follistem to not overstimulate my ovaries. It worked just as we wanted it to but we had an issues with our insurance and weren't able to do the IUI. Dr. K and his staff worked hard to fix the issue. It ended up being a natural cycle with injectables on board.
They were all wonderful and extremely empathetic as well as patient to our needs.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
It was a lovely facility and so was its faculty and staff.
It is all going to depend on the pateiece insurance. I have federal Blue Cross Blue Shield. My copay was $35.00 Ulra Sounds were $30.00 my Follistem I bought from Freedom Fertility I believe for $300 and the Novarel shot was $120

2015, Unsuccessful
During our meeting, he [Dr. Inge] left the office twice to take care of another patient. He seems very scattered and disorganized. If there was another doctor that my insurance would cover, I'd leave Dr. Inge immediately.
You never actually speak to the doctor [at Center for Reproductive Medicine] unless you schedule a meeting (which he'll bill you for and then you have to wait at least 2 hours because he's always late). You'll get calls from nurses, but never the same nurse.
I've been a patient for 6 months and I've only seen Dr. Inge twice - once at the first consultation and once again when I set up an appointment that I was billed for. I had to sit in the waiting room for an hour and then in his office for another hour before actually meeting with him. During our meeting, he left the office twice to take care of another patient. He seems very scattered and disorganized. If there was another doctor that my insurance would cover, I'd leave Dr. Inge immediately.
The bedside manner from Dr. Inge and SOME of the nurses in non-existent. You never actually speak to the doctor unless you schedule a meeting (which he'll bill you for and then you have to wait at least 2 hours because he's always late). You'll get calls from nurses, but never the same nurse.
I never had one nurse assigned to my file which was frustrating. I get different answers to questions or concerns depending on which nurse I spoke to. They don't seem to care about me, they just follow the procedures. When an unusual or special circumstance come about, they don't care, they just follow the usual practice.
2014 - 2015, Unknown Success
I don't think you will find anyone better in this area to handle your care. He is the best doctor I have ever met. We are still in treatment but regardless of the outcome I will always feel that way.
[The nurses at Center for Reproductive Medicine] are very prompt about returning calls and emails. It is usually your assigned nurse but if not it's another one who consistently calls back. You don't have to talk to a variety of people.
He is the best doctor I have ever met. We are still in treatment but regardless of the outcome I will always feel that way. He truly cares about his patients and their success in the ART process.
I don't think you will find anyone better in this area to handle your care.
My clinic and Dr K always treated me with respect and knew the specific details of my case. He truly cares about his patients.
They are very prompt about returning calls and emails. It is usually your assigned nurse but if not it's another one who consistently calls back. You don't have to talk to a variety of people.

2012 - 2014, Unsuccessful
Dr. Koulianos seems to love what he does. He has great ratings and many live births. He was very clear on our chances of getting pregnant. He takes great care of his patients. ... He is a man of faith and treats his patients like humans and not a number. ... My doctor would only transfer 2 embryos maximum. ... I know they [CTR for Repro Med of AL] used ICSI for us because my husband has poor motility and morphology. ...
They keep the communication open between staff and patient. ... The staff is amazing and it has great success rates! The members of this staff are hard working and passionate about what they do. ... My nurse Sabrina was amazing! She was very organized, caring, and had great bedside manner. She was extremely helpful! We still communicate to this day!
Dr. Koulianos seems to love what he does. He has great ratings and many live births. He was very clear on our chances of getting pregnant. He takes great care of his patients. The only thing we weren't super excited about what the news we weren't pregnant. He called and said our results were a bit of a mixed blessing. We got excited and thought maybe one embryo took and the other did not. He said my HCG level was a 5 and it needed to be a 100. He said I would most likely miscarry, but I was still in the ball game. That was a bit misleading to us. We felt as if it were not a blessing and we were not in the ball game. During the transfer he said everything was great and we might be pregnant with twins. It resulted in a miscarriage.
Know that you will be in good hands and he will communicate clearly your success rate. He is a man of faith and treats his patients like humans and not a number.
The nurses were very caring and kind. They would always make sure I felt okay emotionally. Dr. K seems to love his patients.
I know they used ICSI for us because my husband has poor motility and morphology. I took all the shots necessary for IVF to include lupron (15 units daily) and crinone.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
This particular clinic is awesome! The staff is amazing and it has great success rates! The members of this staff are hard working and passionate about what they do. They keep the communication open between staff and patient. I only wish that they would transfer more than 2 embryos at a time. This might give the patient a higher chance of getting pregnant.
It costs about $13,000 for a fresh transfer and about $7.000 for a frozen transfer.
My doctor would only transfer 2 embryos maximum. He said he didn't like to transfer more than that because it wasn't safe.
2009 - 2014, Successful
He [Dr. Inge] never rushed me always addressed me by name, remember details about each visit, held my hand when I cried after failed test results. Made sure to tell me I was ok and he would see me through this. Anytime I’ve seen him in or out of the office he knows who I am and who my child is...Compassionate,caring, praying Dr. the smile and tears in his eyes when my ultrasound showed a heart beat, he held my hand until I was calmed down and assured me the hard part was down, god had showed what he could do.
The whole staff, clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama] are very well organized and never make you feel like a number you are family. Each step every Person you encounter is friendly loveable and eager to share all the ups and downs with you... They all made sure I understood everything every time. Even when they called to tell me I had embryos to transfer and I couldn’t stop crying they called my husband for me
Without a doubt the best doctor I could of had. Compassionate,caring, praying Dr. the smile and tears in his eyes when my ultrasound showed a heart beat, he held my hand until I was calmed down and assured me the hard part was down, god had showed what he could do.
Just listen to everything they have to say, go through all test and procedures. You will never be alone. That man made it through a tornado damage to get to the clinic for his patients.
He never rushed me always addressed me by name, remember details about each visit, held my hand when I cried after failed test results. Made sure to tell me I was ok and he would see me through this. Anytime I’ve seen him in or out of the office he knows who I am and who my child is.
We went through all the steps and procedures what to expect. Cost was never an issue when he was explaining the options and what course he thought would be best.he made sure I understood and cost was gone over last. We went through each one and he exhausted all measure to make sure he did evuhe could for me
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama. (Assigned nurse: Susan and Sabrina)
Without a doubt the absolute staff. They all made sure I understood everything every time. Even when they called to tell me I had embryos to transfer and I couldn’t stop crying they called my husband for me
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
The whole staff, clinic are very well organized and never make you feel like a number you are family. Each step every Person you encounter is friendly loveable and eager to share all the ups and downs with you
My insurance paid for procedures, testing and medicines but not IUI or IVF
Describe George Inge's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Alabama.
He was excellent