Chaska
St. Paul
991 Sibley Memorial Highway, Suite #100
St. Paul, MN 55118
651-379-3110

Besides the initial appointment [with Dr. Dan Lebovic] I’ve been with nurses for the others but that’s just fine....He had reviewed all of my prior history, asked questions and was honest...He was great with the iui in making me feel comfortable. My pharmacy delayed my prescription and he called me on the weekend 5 minutes after I called to calm me down and come up with a solution...I would highly recommend and am confident he’ll get is pregnant...7.5mg letrozols days 3-7, ovidrel trigger after monitoring, bd after trigger, IUI.
[Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota has] great hours, and communication. Expensive without insurance, but most fertility centers are. I do like that they are honest about the success chances as well as finances. I would recommend though...Everyone has been super nice and efficient...Besides the initial appointment [with Dr. Dan Lebovic] I’ve been with nurses for the others but that’s just fine....He had reviewed all of my prior history, asked questions and was honest...He was great with the iui in making me feel comfortable. My pharmacy delayed my prescription and he called me on the weekend 5 minutes after I called to calm me down and come up with a solution...I would
How was your experience with Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Besides the initial appointment I’ve been with nurses for the others but that’s just fine. He was great with the iui in making me feel comfortable. My pharmacy delayed my prescription and he called me on the weekend 5 minutes after I called to calm me down and come up with a solution.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
I would highly recommend and am confident he’ll get is pregnant.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
He had reviewed all of my prior history, asked questions and was honest.
Describe the protocols Dan Lebovic used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Everyone has been super nice and efficient
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Nearby, great hours, and communication. Expensive without insurance, but most fertility centers are. I do like that they are honest about the success chances as well as finances. I would recommend though.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
So far I have had insurance coverage
Describe Dan Lebovic's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Na
2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
While he [Dr. Lebovic] is quiet, he is very caring and willing to go the extra mile...was cautious and sent good information to support his stance on single embryo transfer. In our last frozen cycle, after a few unsuccessful cycles, we did transfer 2 - and we are currently pregnant with twins... was always willing to answer questions or address concerns, quickly responded to emails and was genuinely caring...
We elected to go with the Attain program [with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] and so glad we did. It was well worth it.With this program, you have the opportunity to go through 3 fresh and up to 3 frozen cycles. I believe the cost was around $26,000 or so. Medication costs are in addition to. Fresh cycle medication costs typically ended up around $5,500 - $6,000. Frozen cycle cost for meds was minimal
Dr. Lebovic showed care and compassion during some very challenging cycles. When we experienced a rare condition early on with one of our pregnancies, he helped get us the information we needed to better understand what was happening.
While he is quiet, he is very caring and willing to go the extra mile
Dr. Lebovic was always willing to answer questions or address concerns, quickly responded to emails and was genuinely caring.
We were on an antagonist protocol for all of our fresh IVF cycles. Standard protocol was starting with birth control day 3 of cycle (typically on for 15-18 days) and then once medications cycle began 2 vials of menopur in AM + Gonal F or Follistem in evening (300). Results varied by cycle. Our most successful cycle was when we added in ICSI after retrieval. Frozen cycle protocol was Estrace, followed by Progestrone once the lining was ready. Earlier frozen transfer used to be suppositories, but now standard protocol is Progesterone in Oil
Friendly and compassionate. Most seemed very knowledgeable. Returned calls within reasonable timeframe
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Strengths: Appointments were easy to schedule, wait times were not horrible relatively speaking. Nice to often have the same lab tech, same few ultrasound tech/nurses. Weaknesses: Navigating the medicines can be challenging for someone who is new to the process; having better information on what pharmacies offer best rates, convenience, etc. would be really nice
We elected to go with the Attain program and so glad we did. It was well worth it.With this program, you have the opportunity to go through 3 fresh and up to 3 frozen cycles. I believe the cost was around $26,000 or so. Medication costs are in addition to. Fresh cycle medication costs typically ended up around $5,500 - $6,000. Frozen cycle cost for meds was minimal
Dr. Lebovic was cautious and sent good information to support his stance on single embryo transfer. In our last frozen cycle, after a few unsuccessful cycles, we did transfer 2 - and we are currently pregnant with twins.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Their was conflicting information regarding a situation; it was resolved quickly. I think it was a matter of internal miscommunication
Minneapolis
Dr. Lebovic seems distant and scientific at first, but he just wants to make sure we understand all prospects and options before going further. He is really warm and caring during treatments and is very knowledgeable about fertility treatments, which can vary so much from cycle to cycle...I saw dr. Lebovic for over 1.5 years starting with diagnosis and traveling through all options which eventually lead to IVF. I always felt like dr. Lebovic reviewed my actual numbers and results from each cycle, then adjusted the treatment plan based on my progress and how my body was responding. I never felt like he gave a generic treatment plan, rather, we always felt like our care was personalized.
The phones weren’t answered when I would call [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota], just long recorded messages. The staff stopped making calls by 3:30pm, turned off phones for a lunch hour, and overall it was a hastle to make contact over the phone...Over our time at the clinic we did many different treatments. The prices varied, but nothing was a surprise. We sat down with their insurance ladies before each treatment and got the cost breakdown prior to payment.
Dr. Lebovic is very matter of fact, he knows the science and statistics of each option we talked about. He was very flexible with our treatment, always considering the numbers and progress of my cycle instead of just providing us with a blanketed generic treatment. Dr. Lebovic was great at replying to questions and emailing us with answers to any type of question we had, no matter the time of day. He worked with us for over a year and a half, and I truly feel like we had a successful pregnancy because of his attention and care.
Dr. Lebovic always greeted us with warmth and care. He knew our situation really well and always reached out to us about our appointments even when we didn’t need to see him.
Nurses always took the time to fully explain results and next steps. They listened to questions and worries very respectfully. However, there were multiple appointments where I had to remind the nurses of our situation. I didn’t feel like they reviewed my account before meeting.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic is very clean and well organized. The rooms were comfortable and sterilized. The desk staff were very short and rude 95% of the time, they treated me as if I didn’t know anything. The lab technicians, HR staff and insurance staff were all very helpful and friendly.
Dr. Lebovic preferred that we only transfer a single embryo when doing FET for multiple reasons.
It was very challenging to get ahold of the clinic to schedule appointments, ask questions, or return calls. I have a job where I cannot wait by the phone, and would often have to call back after a voicemail was left. The phones weren’t answered when I would call, just long recorded messages. The staff stopped making calls by 3:30pm, turned off phones for a lunch hour, and overall it was a hastle to make contact over the phone. The ladies at the front desk were also very rude. They weren’t quiet about personal appointments or information. They made patients wait so they could finish their own personal conversations and their go to behavior was to be rude to patients. Not a good environment to greet such a great and hard working clinic.
Minneapolis

He [Dr. Dan Lebovic] provided us with sufficient information on single vs multiple and let us choose what we wanted to do...was very informative of everything that we were going to go through. IVF is a very long process and he was very clear on what would be happening at each step. I had easy communication with him through email. I also had a problem where I got a call back at 12:30 at night...he's exactly what you want in a fertility dr...definitely took time away from their schedule and it was greatly appreciated.
they [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] are very organized and and the staff is very informed. I really can't think of a weakness seeing as I had all positive interactions here...This process can take a toll emotionally and physically. I had a few rough days and the staff took extra time with me to make sure that I was doing well. This definitely took time away from their schedule and it was greatly appreciated...The nursing staff was amazing. There were 2 instances in particular that they spent more time with me to make sure everything was going well. Each appointment I had I had a consultation with them and they let me know how everything was going each step of the way.
Dr. Lebovic was very informative of everything that we were going to go through. IVF is a very long process and he was very clear on what would be happening at each step. I had easy communication with him through email. I also had a problem where I got a call back at 12:30 at night.
Perhaps not as a specific patient of Dr Lebovic, because he's exactly what you want in a fertility dr, but someone going through treatments in general. Make sure you have strong, supportive friends and family. Also know what you're going to be going through, its long and rough, but you can do it!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
This clinic knows exactly what they're doing (no surprise). But they are very organized and and the staff is very informed. I really can't think of a weakness seeing as I had all positive interactions here.
I don't have that information on hand, but most of my care was covered by my insurance. We had to pay for the genetic testing and other outside lab work.
He provided us with sufficient information on single vs multiple and let us choose what we wanted to do.
Minneapolis
She [Dr. Casey] is very personable, knows my history, and really works to see what the best option is to do next ... have only seen her two times. Once for my consult, and then 3 IUI cycles later when she performed an HSG test. She was not the one to perform IUIs, and the nurses go back to her with what they had decided to do treatment wise. ... I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own, so we started with provera to induce a period.
i really like the clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota]. clean, friendly, and free parking. the hours can be difficult since they close early.the clinic is easy to get to and there is plenty of parking. I wish that I saw my doctor more, and not just the nursing staff. the clinic is good at calling back soon after leaving messages. ... I love the nursing staff. they have been fantastic, explain everything to me, and get back to me in a quick manner
How was your experience with Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
I have only seen her two times. Once for my consult, and then 3 IUI cycles later when she performed an HSG test. She was not the one to perform IUIs, and the nurses go back to her with what they had decided to do treatment wise.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Just know that you will not deal with her directly most of the time, and it will really be all of the nurses that you get to know the best
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
She is very personable, knows my history, and really works to see what the best option is to do next
Describe the protocols Colleen Casey used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own, so we started with provera to induce a period. When i got my period, i called for a baseline ultrasound. take femara 2.5 mg to grow follicles. everything went well, and we did the trigger shot of ovidril and IUI 2 days later. the next 2 cycles the follies were not growing so we upped the femur dose to 5mg, and then 7.5mg to get the follies to grow. this followed with 2 more failed IUIs. the next cycle i had a residual cyst, so the cycle was cancelled.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
i really like the clinic. clean, friendly, and free parking. the hours can be difficult since they close early.the clinic is easy to get to and there is plenty of parking. I wish that I saw my doctor more, and not just the nursing staff. the clinic is good at calling back soon after leaving messages.
Colleen Casey
2017 - 2019, Successful
Dr Lebovic explained everything in detail . I knew what was going to happen at all times . ... I knew from the very first visit what my chances were getting pregnant with my own eggs . Even though it was hard to hear I appreciated that he told us our percent of conception using my egg vs a donor egg . I did have some set backs but, he took a hold of the situation and was so kind and understanding and very supportive
CRM is clean , friendly staff, Professional . I had a wonderful experience with all staff . ... The support and care I got from all of the nurses was OUTSTANDING ! They all were kind , compassionate and just a call away if I needed anything . ... Dori, DeNae and Jill are AMAZING !!!! I was so comfortable to call with any questions and they always called back the same day . ...
Dr Dan Lebovic is caring compassionate and understanding. I knew from the very first visit what my chances were getting pregnant with my own eggs . Even though it was hard to hear I appreciated that he told us our percent of conception using my egg vs a donor egg . I did have some set backs but, he took a hold of the situation and was so kind and understanding and very supportive . I could not have made it though this process without him !
You can trust his judgment. He has your best interest and will help you to have a baby if it's possible.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota. (Assigned nurse: Dori , DeNae and Jill )
Dori, DeNae and Jill are AMAZING !!!! I was so comfortable to call with any questions and they always called back the same day . The support and care I got from all of the nurses was OUTSTANDING ! They all were kind , compassionate and just a call away if I needed anything .
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
CRM is clean , friendly staff, Professional . I had a wonderful experience with all staff . Dr dan lebovic and the nurses Dori, DeNae and Jill were great ! I really don't have anything negative to say about CRM .
We knew that we were transferring two embryos .
Minneapolis
Dr. Lebovic was caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone! He was detailed but made things easy during the process. Our orders were prompt and he was timely when we met with him. His care was wonderful and he was so kind to us. ... He was so kind to us and so responsive to us. He made time for us and cared about our success.
CRM was wonderful. We would have stayed longer but insurance changed. It is a lovely place-clean, prompt, easy parking. All the doctors and nurses were great. ... It [treatment cost] was standard compared to other clinics. About $20,000 for retrieval, transfer, and medication. About $3,000 for genetic screening. About $4,400 for frozen transfer plus the cost of medication.
He is wonderful. I would recommend preparing for hard work and come with any questions you have for him. Nothing is guaranteed in this process, but he is very kind and respectful during it.
We had a very standard protocol.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
CRM was wonderful. We would have stayed longer but insurance changed. It is a lovely place-clean, prompt, easy parking. All the doctors and nurses were great. Our primary was Dr. Lebovic and he was amazing. I recommend both him and the clinic.
It was standard compared to other clinics. About $20,000 for retrieval, transfer, and medication. About $3,000 for genetic screening. About $4,400 for frozen transfer plus the cost of medication.
We had an option of two, but one was always recommended.
Minneapolis
I felt very supportive with Dr. Dan Lebovic. When I had concerns he was very prompt with his response time. He would even email back on the weekends! ... I could not have imagined having anyone but Dr. Dan Lebovic. My anxiety was high when I was having symptoms I wasn't familiar with or when I had concerns. I would email Dr. Lebovic and sometimes in a matter of minutes he would respond.
There are a large number of patients so you are not guaranteed you will have the same doctors/nurses for procedures. ... The clinic is very flexible with appointment times, quick with communication and treat their patients well. ... I had many nurses throughout my time at CRM [of Minnesota] and they were always empathetic and provided great care!
Going through fertility treatment is a roller coaster and having a doctor you can trust and feel supportive by is so important. I could not have imagined having anyone but Dr. Dan Lebovic. My anxiety was high when I was having symptoms I wasn't familiar with or when I had concerns. I would email Dr. Lebovic and sometimes in a matter of minutes he would respond. Even on the weekends! His quick communication style calmed my nerves and made me feel better. He made our dreams come true!
Do be afraid to email him with questions...even if you think they are silly.
I had many nurses throughout my time at CRM and they were always empathetic and provided great care!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic is very flexible with appointment times, quick with communication and treat their patients well. There are a large number of patients so you are not guaranteed you will have the same doctors/nurses for procedures.
I don't remember exact cost for everything....
Minneapolis

Dr. Lebovic was a great communicator, very responsive to all of our questions. He was very compassionate. He was very open about all potential outcomes and the likelihood of success. He explained everything to us. We were very happy with him as our doctor....For IVF, I believe I was on an antagonist protocol. They retrieved 11eggs, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and 3 normals.... The clinic [CCRM of MN] was very responsive with any questions I had. I was able to get appointments when needed. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend the clinic to a friend.
The clinic [CCRM of MN] was very responsive with any questions I had. I was able to get appointments when needed. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend the clinic to a friend....They answered all of my questions in a timely manner, were very compassionate and explained everything very well.... Dr. Lebovic was a great communicator, very responsive to all of our questions. He was very compassionate. He was very open about all potential outcomes and the likelihood of success. He explained everything to us. We were very happy with him as our doctor.
Don't be afraid to ask a lot of questions.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic was very responsive with any questions I had. I was able to get appointments when needed. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend the clinic to a friend.
Minneapolis
He [Dr. Lebovic] was very clear and communicative! He emailed me with information directly and felt much more accessible to me than any doctor I’ve ever had. I felt no confusion with anything as answers were very easy to come by....There was an education on risks of multiples and a gentle push towards that. When I felt strongly about transferring 2, there was a respect for that and it wasn’t hard to make it happen...
Awesome clinic [Ctr for Repro Med Mpls] SO organized and never waited long! I used to wait 30-60 minutes for appts at my old clinic and never waited for more than 5-10 minutes here. Easy to schedule, not long wait times on phone and just super organized with schedules and packets to take home...There was an education on risks of multiples and a gentle push towards that. When I felt strongly about transferring 2, there was a respect for that and it wasn’t hard to make it happen.
He was very clear and communicative! He emailed me with information directly and felt much more accessible to me than any doctor I’ve ever had. I felt no confusion with anything as answers were very easy to come by.
Don’t hold back on Contacting him!
Personal emailing with doc directly!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Awesome clinic SO organized and never waited long! I used to wait 30-60 minutes for appts at my old clinic and never waited for more than 5-10 minutes here. Easy to schedule, not long wait times on phone and just super organized with schedules and packets to take home.
Minneapolis
Dr. Lebovic gave us the odds, the options, and all the positives and negatives from the beginning. He was staright forward, answered my emails right away and his treatment plan got us pregnant on the first attempt... We use femara, decay,amd one other additional medication to help me ovulate. Then specifically timed intercourse... Dr. Lebovic spend a good amount of time upon meeting us to ask questions about my history, our previous attempts at a child and overall history. He joked with us, made us feel comfortable and gave us plenty of time to ask questions. I never felt like any question was stupid
[CCRM of MN] Feels very warm and welcoming. Each patients treatment is very private and you have no idea what other couplesthere are doing do to how well they keep treatments private. They validate your parking and the rooms that are appropriate to have windows in are big and bright.... They took so much additional time to make sure I knew exactly when to take specific pills and answered all my questions
Dont feel bad about emailing him late at night. He never seemed to mind and was always quick to respond
Minneapolis
He [Dr. Lebovic] is very personable and when he saw us in the waiting room would always say hi and ask how we were. Any questions that I had he was quick to get back to me and reassured me all was ok in my journey.... He made our experience in this journey very easy and made it easy to understand. He was very quick to explain anything we needed and explained all treatments and always gave us his opinion on what we should do but always left the choice as ours.
They [Center for Reproductive Medicine of MN] really know what they are talking about and are very willing to work with you and make things the way it should be... [Cost of Treatment] They ran about the same as any other clinic with out of pocket costs... He [Dr. Lebovic] made our experience in this journey very easy and made it easy to understand. He was very quick to explain anything we needed and explained all treatments
Trust him and allow him to make his plan for you. He really does know what he is talking about and what is best for you and your treatment.
He is very personable and when he saw us in the waiting room would always say hi and ask how we were. Any questions that I had he was quick to get back to me and reassured me all was ok in my journey. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a great experience on this hard road we call infertility.
All of my cycles that we tried were successful in a way but the most successful was our last cycle that we did with him that was IVF.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They really know what they are talking about and are very willing to work with you and make things the way it should be................................................................................................
They ran about the same as any other clinic with out of pocket costs