Chaska
St. Paul
991 Sibley Memorial Highway, Suite #100
St. Paul, MN 55118
651-379-3110

She [Dr. Casey] drew out pictures to help us understand and answered all questions. Other than endometriosis and low donor sperm counts, I have no known problems or reasons. I am in a same sex relationship. ... She was validating and used appropriate humor. ... She wasn’t rushed and she provided recommendations for holistic services. She has been warm even when she sees me in passing. ... She was very calm when I was anxious and she answered all my questions without judgement.
Scheduling works smoothly, the office [CRM] is clean and comfortable. I get slightly annoyed with having to go to the andrology lab after scheduling the insemination to get set up with them for spermicide thaw call time because the are separate, and the having to call the the morning of. ... They [nurses] were very warm and had various suggestions. ...
How was your experience with Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
She drew out pictures to help us understand and answered all questions. She was validating and used appropriate humor. She was warm and relaxed. She wasn’t rushed and she provided recommendations for holistic services. She has been warm even when she sees me in passing.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Know that it is okay to ask lots of questions and be vulnerable.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
She was very calm when I was anxious and she answered all my questions without judgement. She has a very relaxed attitude.
Describe the protocols Colleen Casey used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
She used Chlomid and trigger for three and then chlomid, follistem and ovidrel for two (and the upcoming one) because I only got one egg twist and two eggs once with chlomid and wasn’t responding optimally. Other than endometriosis and low donor sperm counts, I have no known problems or reasons. I am in a same sex relationship.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They were very warm and had various suggestions. Not peeing prior to help with the tilt of my cervix was the most helpful, after numerous painful iui’s due to problems getting the catheter in at another clinic.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Scheduling works smoothly, the office is clean and comfortable. I get slightly annoyed with having to go to the andrology lab after scheduling the insemination to get set up with them for spermicide thaw call time because the are separate, and the having to call the the morning of.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
I don’t know.
Describe Colleen Casey's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Haven’t done this yet.
Minneapolis

She [Dr. Marwas very kind and knowledgeable. She cares for her patients and explains all the options. She was open with the risks and took time to answer any questions or concerns. When setbacks came up she was quick to work with me to figure out the best option.... She suggested injectables and clomid leading up to the IUI. She wanted to make sure there were enough eggs and increase the chances of a pregnancy. She also explained the risks of having multiples when a higher number of eggs developed.
They [Center for Reproductive Medicine of MN] are a specialty clinic so they know what they are doing and are organized. They only have appointments during the day so it can sometimes be difficult to work around a work schedule but they try to be as accommodating as they can.... There was a mix up in the day I was going to meet with my doctor and she wasn’t actually available. The staff went to talk with the doctor right away to get it figured out and the doctor offered to call me rather than having me come back in for an appointment.
How was your experience with Meg Hopeman at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
She was very kind and knowledgeable. She cares for her patients and explains all the options. She was open with the risks and took time to answer any questions or concerns. When setbacks came up she was quick to work with me to figure out the best option.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Meg Hopeman at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Know that she is going to care about you and is there for any questions or concerns.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Meg Hopeman at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
She took time to answer my concerns and called me to explain my options so I had time to make an educated decision.
Describe the protocols Meg Hopeman used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
They were warm and welcoming and made sure to answer my questions and give me the best care.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They are a specialty clinic so they know what they are doing and are organized. They only have appointments during the day so it can sometimes be difficult to work around a work schedule but they try to be as accommodating as they can.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Meg Hopeman at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
My insurance didn’t cover any of the costs until I hit my deductible.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Minneapolis

We decided to move forward with IUI after we were given our options. He [Dr. Bruce Campbell] suggested that since insurance covered up to 6 cycles and we weren't really sure what was causing the infertility that would be a good place to start. He did share the percentages vs that of IVF. Each cycle he would make sure I was ovulating and that everything was ready for the IUI.
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of MN] was welcoming and very organized. They are able to accommodate the important timing that comes with infertility. The staff often went out of their way to help if there was a problem with insurance or a prescription... The nurses were great. They would always find out an answer to my questions if they didn't know and would share any updates with my doctor.
How was your experience with Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Dr. Campbell was kind and took my input into consideration when making the treatment plan. He seemed very knowledgeable and shared the pros and cons of each treatment plan. I would recommend him to other people looking for a doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
He will work with you and lets you make decisions about your treatment plan. He will give suggestions but overall he works with you and makes you feel like it's a team effort.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Dr. Campbell was very kind and comforting while explaining the process of our treatments. He was always open to answering questions.
Describe the protocols Bruce Campbell used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
We decided to move forward with IUI after we were given our options. He suggested that since insurance covered up to 6 cycles and we weren't really sure what was causing the infertility that would be a good place to start. He did share the percentages vs that of IVF. Each cycle he would make sure I was ovulating and that everything was ready for the IUI.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic was welcoming and very organized. They are able to accommodate the important timing that comes with infertility. The staff often went out of their way to help if there was a problem with insurance or a prescription.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Until I hit my deductible I paid for everything out of pocket.
There was a miscommunication regarding an appointment date one time. They worked with me to fix it and actually remedied the problem quite well.
Minneapolis
Dr. Dan Lebovic started by give us the research and data results, he is knowledgeable and informative. He give us time to discuss and make the decision together. Once start the treatment, he will make sure you have access to himself and his team while you are under his care. He responses to our concerns and questions promptly, we feel very comfortable under his care... is a good communicator, and he is professional and knowledgable
[Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota is a] good size clinic and very caring. Sometimes communications could be challenge, they do not have a nurse at phone line, so sometimes you will have to wait for hours to get hold on them to call back; however, they do call back. I wish there are other methods of communication such as email/text. Overall we were very happy with the clinic and staff.
How was your experience with Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Dr. Lebovic is a good communicator, and he is professional and knowledgable. He makes sure we feel comfortable with every steps in the treatment, thus we entrust his opinions and cares. He will answer our question via our preference methods.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
You need to understand what you need for the treatments, and If you dont always ask the questions. Dr. Lebovic will be more than happy to answer your questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota. (Assigned nurse: Donna)
The nursing staff at Ctr. Repo. in Minn. is a great team. They are very organize and are willing to go extra miles for you. They will try to get you the best time possible for the appointment, they will work with your insurance, pharmacy, primary care to make sure you got the best care you need.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Grand total is about 30K
Minneapolis
Dr. Lebovic is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He is empathetic, patient, understanding, flexible and helpful. I am in the healthcare industry and want to know EVERYTHING I can about my treatment and he patiently answers my endless questions. He even gives his patients his direct email. I have NEVER seen that.... Dr. Lebovic sat down and talked to my mother and I (my husband was unavailable) for over an hour explaining everything in detail, answering a million questions and Even stayed late for a procedure to expedite my fertility treatments.
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Med of MN] itself is very comfortable and warm. ALL of the employees are top notch. They make a point of knowing your name. They know how To handle a sad situation/patient and they bend over backward to Help expedite fertility treatment.... They are compassionate, helpful, patient and understanding. They, and the rest of the staff, bend over backwards to help your fertility journey in any way possible. They also provide compassionate care when it’s needed but know when humor is what’s needed. I can’t imagine a better facility.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Describe the protocols Dan Lebovic used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
Letrozole (follicle stimulation), Follistem (FSH), ovidrel (ovulation induction) x1 without a pregnancy. He quickly analyzed my health and results and adjusted my treatment accordingly.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic itself is very comfortable and warm. ALL of the employees are top notch. They make a point of knowing your name. They know how To handle a sad situation/patient and they bend over backward to Help expedite fertility treatment.
Dr. Lebovic assessed my insurance coverage and it trying to use the coverage as responsibility and possible. What doctor looks at your insurance coverage??
Minneapolis
Dr Casey calls me directly with test results and to discuss the plan moving forward. She asks us how we’re feeling about the plan and let’s us decide for ourselves what will be best for us. Dr Casey is optimistic in a reassuring way and is also compassionate when things don’t go as planned....Dr Casey will call me directly with more important lab results and other information. She came in early one morning to meet with us about our plan and she is always available to answer questions.
The clinic [CRM Mpls] is clean and welcoming. It is organized and able to be flexible with appointments. The clinic staff are friendly and also easy to get ahold of when needed. The phlebotomist is very nice and does the best job with the blood draws....You see a different nurse each time, so some of them I got along with better than others. However, the nurses are all friendly and willing to take the time to answer questions
Dr Casey is not as touchy freely as some doctors and is more direct and to the point
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic is clean and welcoming. It is organized and able to be flexible with appointments. The clinic staff are friendly and also easy to get ahold of when needed. The phlebotomist is very nice and does the best job with the blood draws.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Monitoring appointments were so easy and quick. Your scheduled at a certain time and almost always the clinic is running on time or sometimes a little ahead of schedule. I was usually in and out within 30 minutes
Dr Casey provided us with the information needed and then fully allowed us to decide how many embryos to transfer
Minneapolis

We started with an IVF treatment plan (I was not ovulating naturally) but due to insurance issues we switched half way through the cycle to an IUI treatment plan. Dr. Lebovic helped us through this change and adjusted my care accordingly. I became pregnant from the first cycle and had a successful pregnancy and gave birth to a little boy.
Because this process is very time sensitive it is so important to be able to get appointments on short notice. The [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] clinic worked around my work schedule and always got me an appointment, even with short notice...Everyone was kind and so helpful. They were so well organized, you never waited more than 5 minutes to be seen or get tests done.
Dr. Lebovic was very honest about the process, as my treatment was a little unusual. He made sure we understood every step and what to expect. He responded to calls/emails in a timely manner and answered questions very clearly. As a patient I felt comfortable and well taken care of. He continuously checked in and I never felt unsure of the next step.
It's okay if you haven't done tons of research on treatments. Dr. Lebovic goes through everything and is able to answer any questions that may come up.
He was very willing to explain the process and calm all of my anxieties. He even called my insurance company to explain the reasons for my treatment and why we had to take some odd steps.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Because this process is very time sensitive it is so important to be able to get appointments on short notice. The clinic worked around my work schedule and always got me an appointment, even with short notice.
Minneapolis

Dr. Casey was very professional. She explained everything in detail, and drew diagrams for us. She answered all of our questions and expressed understanding of our situation. The only reason I scored her a 9 instead of 10 is because I would have preferred someone a little bit warmer, but she was an excellent doctor, and we have a beautiful child, so we have no complaints! ... Colleen Casey expressed understanding of our situation.
CRM is an excellent clinic with outstanding doctors and nurses. Also, I recall a certain phlebotomist who was a gentle wizard which was a relief since I had to get my blood taken so many times. The office is clean, and the receptionists are friendly. I would recommend CRM to anyone. ... I felt like some of them [nurses] could have been warmer occasionally, but I was also tremendously emotionally fragile at the time. They answered all my questions.
Write down your questions and bring them with you to your appointments.
Colleen Casey expressed understanding of our situation.
I did three rounds of Femara, and pregnancy tests were negative. We decided to do IVF, and did a fresh transfer. It was successful! We plan to do a frozen transfer soon.
The nurses were all very professional, seemed experienced, and were informative. I felt like some of them could have been warmer occasionally, but I was also tremendously emotionally fragile at the time. They answered all my questions.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
I believe the IVF bills totaled around 15K, but that includes meds.
Dr. Casey advised us to do a single embryo transfer considering my age at the time and our situation, and explained the risks of doing multiple embryo transfer. I am very glad we took her advice.

2015, Successful
I saw him [Dr Campbell] for three appointments. The initial consultation and two ultrasound ch do ups on baby's heartbeat. I felt like a number and while I enjoyed meeting with him, there was never any other communication....He's very knowledgeable but very important and busy and the nurses will do most of the communicating. Plus, he was not present for egg retrieval or transfer.
There was no consistency among nurses [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota]. I had a different one every time I came in. Some were great and some not as friendly....I waited weeks for PGS results from Geneis Genetics. I was told Friday afternoon that results did not come in though Genesis said they were released. I finally found out results Monday due to Dr. Campbell not finding the results that were sent. It was painful to wait so long for news of whether we had a healthy embryo or not.
I saw him for three appointments. The initial consultation and two ultrasound ch do ups on baby's heartbeat. I felt like a number and while I enjoyed meeting with him, there was never any other communication.
There was the initial ,setting where he seemed very genuine and kind but from then on there was little communication until we got to the ultrasounds of seeing our baby.
Had 11 eggs, 8 fertilized, 4 made it to day 5 biopsy and testing. 1 of the 4 embryos were normal after PGS testing. We transferred and have a wonderful 4 month old.
There was no consistency among nurses. I had a different one every time I came in. Some were great and some not as friendly.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Nice looking, downtown so traffic is an issue, but this clinic has the best data with the most success. They are doing something right. Their embryologist were successful with our embryo.

2014 - 2015, Unsuccessful
Some of the nurses were very nice, a couple were not. The clinic is a well oiled machine, I'll give them that...Dr. Campbell seems very old school. He likes to use the standard protocols, instead of adjusting them to your case. If you are a cookie cutter fertility patient he'd be just fine for you. However if you are a more complex case, I would look elsewhere...After multiple iuis and 4 fresh IVF cycles, if I passed him on the street he probably wouldn't even recognize me, definitely wouldn't know my name. Never even called after our 4th failed IVF and 2nd miscarriage.
Do your research, have multiple consults with different RE's at any of the MN clinics. Make sure you can easily say you think Dr. Campbell will be the best fit for you.
#1 Long Lupron - BFN. #2 Antagonist -BFN Microdose Lupron Flare - Chemical. #4 - started off as an iui with injectables, we made the call to switch it to an IVF. Best production we had as I was not on bcps for priming, which was used every other cycle at Dr. Campbell's insistence. This cycle resulted in a blighted ovum.
It was a well oiled machine, however sometime you did have a pretty long wait, but not too many times.
Like stated before, protocol choice was our biggest problem with this clinic, the Dr. not really listening to our suggestions etc.
2013 - 2015, Unsuccessful
Dr. Kuneck is a smart, caring physician. He seems to be on his way to retirement so availability was not always great and he does not make himself very accessible to patients- it always felt like you have to go through an army of nurses and blocks to get any direct access to him.
There were a number of errors [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota], the biggest that they did not inform me of a change in my medication protocol until too late. Even if that did not affect my cycle medically, the stress was enormous....Paul Kuneck was really great as a physician but his staff has some major weaknesses that made the process unpleasant and stressful at times.
How was your experience with Paul Kuneck at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paul Kuneck at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Schedule regular face to face appointments with him in advance- you can cancel if you need to but otherwise you won't see him for months.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paul Kuneck at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Describe the protocols Paul Kuneck used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
agonist, antagonist protocols- we failed almost every cycle so I'm not sure what would be useful for others. We did go to ICSI on the 2nd IVF and I would not wait to do this.
Some of the nurses were fantastic (Stacy) and others were absolutely terrible- there was one with a high pitched baby voice that was incredibly condescending every time and sometimes medically inaccurate as well (I'm in healthcare).
Standard
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paul Kuneck at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
My insurance covered much of this but the costs were still enormous, but expected.
There were a number of errors, the biggest that they did not inform me of a change in my medication protocol until too late. Even if that did not affect my cycle medically, the stress was enormous.
Paul Kuneck
Minneapolis

Dr Lebovic went above and beyond for my husband and I. He responded to a crisis with compassion and made accommodations so we could have a successful retrieval. He is incredibly responsive via email and promptly answered all my questions and concerns. He knows his research and is always willing to share relevant articles. When I was anxious about my pregnancy, he readily offered to move up my ultrasound. I could not be happier with the care I received from Dr Lebovic.
CRM [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] is a big clinic but I never felt like a number there. They definitely have their set way of doing things but also made every accommodation we needed, including staying open after hours for one of our retrievals. When our shared risk program went bankrupt, they agreed to honor the contract when they had every right to not cover the services. We are so thankful for the care we received at CRM.
Use email to communicate with him
Dr Lebovic is accommodating and very responsive to my needs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota. (Assigned nurse: Julie )
We had Julie for most of our procedures and one of our consultations. She came in after hours for a special situation on our first retrieval and always remembered us thereafter. She is kind and provided comfort throughout our care
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
CRM is a big clinic but I never felt like a number there. They definitely have their set way of doing things but also made every accommodation we needed, including staying open after hours for one of our retrievals. When our shared risk program went bankrupt, they agreed to honor the contract when they had every right to not cover the services. We are so thankful for the care we received at CRM.
Minneapolis

He [Dr. Joshua Kapfhamer] is extremely warm, compassionate, and professional. He took the time to meet with us after a follicle monitoring appointment, even when we had no appointment scheduled. He reassured us big time and was so helpful. We would recommend him to anyone and everyone!...Antagonist protocol - kept doses low due to high AMH IVF w/ICSI PGT-SR testing (due to known balanced translocation) 1st FET of one embryo resulted in successful pregnancy!
This clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] is extremely organized and well run! They were very prompt when we arrived for appointments. They also answer phone calls very quickly, which is great! Weaknesses- sometimes the appointments were so quick and we felt like we didn't get as much direction as we would have liked...Recommended single embryo transfer, as embryos were genetically tested...Antagonist protocol - kept doses low due to high AMH IVF w/ICSI PGT-SR testing (due to known balanced translocation) 1st FET of one embryo resulted in successful pregnancy!
How was your experience with Joshua Kapfhamer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
He is extremely warm, compassionate, and professional. He took the time to meet with us after a follicle monitoring appointment, even when we had no appointment scheduled. He reassured us big time and was so helpful. We would recommend him to anyone and everyone!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joshua Kapfhamer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Trust him- he knows what he is doing!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joshua Kapfhamer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
He ALWAYS took the time to listen to us and address our concerns. We never felt like a number/another patient on his caseload. He is very compassionate and warm!!!
Describe the protocols Joshua Kapfhamer used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
This clinic is extremely organized and well run! They were very prompt when we arrived for appointments. They also answer phone calls very quickly, which is great! Weaknesses- sometimes the appointments were so quick and we felt like we didn't get as much direction as we would have liked.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joshua Kapfhamer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Retrieval - $12-15K? Transfer - $4K
Describe Joshua Kapfhamer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Recommended single embryo transfer, as embryos were genetically tested
Joshua Kapfhamer
Minneapolis

She [Dr. Meg Hopeman] was very kind and compassionate. We had a natural pregnancy before our transfer, which resulted in the stillbirth of our son Louis at 25 weeks. She was very kind...is very sincere, kind and compassionate, but CRM as a whole treats you like just a number. She listened, answered questions, and gave us a sense of hope during our FET cycle. She took the time to go over what the FET would look like, and gave us a recommendation on whether or not to transfer one or two embryos.
For an FET it runs about $5000 [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota]...The strengths is that you don’t have to wait a long time from your appointment time. Dr. Hopeman truly had compassion. You could always get an appointment time when you needed it. The weakness, you feel shuffled around and just a number. There is a lack of empathy from the entire staff. You’re dealing with super broken and vulnerable people, so it would be nice to feel welcomed.
I think Dr. Hopeman is very sincere, kind and compassionate, but CRM as a whole treats you like just a number. She listened, answered questions, and gave us a sense of hope during our FET cycle. She took the time to go over what the FET would look like, and gave us a recommendation on whether or not to transfer one or two embryos.
Bring a notebook full of questions to ask during the consultation.
She was very kind and compassionate. We had a natural pregnancy before our transfer, which resulted in the stillbirth of our son Louis at 25 weeks. She was very kind.
Birth Control for three weeks, Lupron, then Etrace, then PIO shots
They are pretty cold. I did have one during my lining check that was very kind and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
For an FET it runs about $5000.
Describe Meg Hopeman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
She said after a stillborn experience, we should only transfer one.
Minneapolis

She [Dr. Meg Hopeman] is very knowledgeable about her field of information. She was able To draw a uterus upside down to show us the process of stuff. Very down to earth person, comes out to the waiting room and gets her own pts...She is only wanting to transfer one embryo as my husband and I are both at risk for twins and we are only 30...At our first consult she googled where we were from, because she didn’t know our town. She asked me and my husband questions about our jobs. She has called me multiple times her self with my lab results
Price [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] seems with in average cost range. Billing department does a great job!...Easy to get to. I hate driving in the cities, but it’s an easy location and they send you directions. Lobby is very nice and relaxing. There is a little lack of communication with the registration staff and nurses as I hit traffic one day and was running late and I called but the front desk for got to tell the nurses...
She is very knowledgeable about her field of information. She was able To draw a uterus upside down to show us the process of stuff. Very down to earth person, comes out to the waiting room and gets her own pts
Don’t be afraid to ask questions
We are doing IVF
We may see a different nurse each time but they have all taken the time to get to know me better
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Price seems with in average cost range. Billing department does a great job!
Minneapolis

He [Dr. Dan Lebovic] walked us through each step, what needed to be done at each step such as taking the oral meds, injections and what the % of each working...was one of the most caring doctors I have ever met and worked with. He gave both myself and my husband the hope and reassurance to become a family. He was quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had even over the weekend...I was so nervous and scarred that I was never going to be able to have a baby and Dr Lebovic supported us and made us feel that this was going to happen for us! New Patient Advice
They [The Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] have the IUI process down to a perfect science. everyone was so nice and did such a great job explaining everything step by step no weaknesses great supports and care. Nurses got back to me very fast...He [Dr. Dan Lebovic] walked us through each step, what needed to be done at each step such as taking the oral meds, injections and what the % of each working
The support and care we received from both Dr Lebovic was above and beyond anything we expected. Dr Lebovic was always quick to respond to my emails even over the weekend. I was so nervous and scarred that I was never going to be able to have a baby and Dr Lebovic supported us and made us feel that this was going to happen for us!
You will feel supported and get the best care. At my first appointment with Dr Lebovic I asked him if I was his daughter what would he say or do or the advice he would give his own daughter and he was 100% truthful when answering and said that is what he would tell his own daughter.
Dan Lebovic, MD was one of the most caring doctors I have ever met and worked with. He gave both myself and my husband the hope and reassurance to become a family. He was quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had even over the weekend.
He walked us through each step, what needed to be done at each step such as taking the oral meds, injections and what the % of each working
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They have the IUI process down to a perfect science. everyone was so nice and did such a great job explaining everything step by step no weaknesses great supports and care. Nurses got back to me very fast
only co-pays
Describe Dan Lebovic's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Minneapolis

He [Dr. Dan Lebovic] is very dry. Sometimes he forgets the patient is not an expert like him. He is easy to reach by email. He calls jmmediatley with test results. He is very research based and will provide recommendations to you based on how he would advise his loved ones.... Antagonist protocol 300 gonal f 150 menopur centrotide and a dual trigger with Lupron 80 units. Second cycle he added HGH.
You do not see the same person twice [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of MN- Minneapolis]. They have a quick in and out process. Billing is very non aggressive. Front desk staff are very friendly and private. All doctors are knowledgeable and informative. Parking is free!!... He [Dr. Dan Lebovic] was willing to do three embryos for a three day fresh transfer... Approx 10k-12 k for an IVF cycle with insurance coverage for monitoring. Additional 2200 for pgs testing.
He is very dry. Sometimes he forgets the patient is not an expert like him. He is easy to reach by email. He calls jmmediatley with test results. He is very research based and will provide recommendations to you based on how he would advise his loved ones.
Don't expect him to be very friendly. He is pretty down to business.
Protocol pretty standard and errors with it. However, he provided phone calls and emails as I needed to discuss.
Saw many of the same nurses. One nurse did most of my procedures and she was great. They were helpful with directions and calling to follow up.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
You do not see the same person twice. They have a quick in and out process. Billing is very non aggressive. Front desk staff are very friendly and private. All doctors are knowledgeable and informative. Parking is free!!
He was willing to do three embryos for a three day fresh transfer

2017 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Lebovic was always nice to us when we communicate or consult with him...is a knowledgeable specialist and professional. If you are lokking for a cheerleader he many not be for you, but he knows what can be done for treatments and we feel very fortunate that we were under his care...We had 5 IUI and 1 IVF under the care of Dr. Lebovic. We had an unknown cause of infertility. We have our daughter from IUI previously before we met Dr. Lebovic, so we agreed to start with IUI to begin with.
I was not a big fan of the reception at the clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota]. I did not feel so welcome when I check-in every single time. After checking-in I had to wait outside the clinic/downstairs to get them ready for me because I had a company(my daughter)...They [nurses] were nice to talk and communicate in person...We had 5 IUI and 1 IVF under the care of Dr. Lebovic. We had an unknown cause of infertility. We have our daughter from IUI previously before we met Dr. Lebovic, so we agreed to start with IUI to begin with.
Dr. Lebovic is a knowledgeable specialist and professional. If you are lokking for a cheerleader he many not be for you, but he knows what can be done for treatments and we feel very fortunate that we were under his care.
Know what you want and your limitations(time, cost, etc), and ask him any question you have in your mind. He will do his best to answer you.
Dr. Lebovic was always nice to us when we communicate or consult with him.
They were nice to talk and communicate in person.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
I was not a big fan of the reception at the clinic. I did not feel so welcome when I check-in every single time. After checking-in I had to wait outside the clinic/downstairs to get them ready for me because I had a company(my daughter). It was not convenient for me, but I do not intend to complain about it. I totally understand that they have lots of other eyes.
Nothing specific to comment.
I would assume that it is around 20K with 5 IUI and 1 IVF.
Nothing to comment.
Minneapolis

Dr Campbell strongly encouraged us to stick with transferring one embryo at a time. It was always our choice, but he made his thoughts on this clear!...had amazing bed side manner. With each of our failed transfers he was kind end encouraging and always ready to make a new plan when we were ready...He did an amazing job supporting us and working to understand our case. When our first fresh transfer failed he made adjustments that significantly improved our next attempt. He was always willing to answer any and all of our questions!
As a whole [the nurses at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] are a great team!...Each doctor I worked with in consultations, retrievals, and transfers were incredible. So compassionate. I valued the clinic overall and always felt like I was in capable hands. I was surprised at first that my doctor wouldn’t necessary be the one performing each procedure. But it was nice to meet other doctors along the way.
Listen. Be ready to learn!
Dr Campbell had amazing bed side manner. With each of our failed transfers he was kind end encouraging and always ready to make a new plan when we were ready
Ultimately the antagonist protocol is what was successful for us!
As a whole they are a great team!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Describe Bruce Campbell's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Minneapolis

[Dr. Dan Lebovic is] Definitely straight and too the point which we appreciate. Sets realistic expectations. Sometimes wish he would be a little more “cheerleader” but he was more on the conservative side. He listened to our concerns and was always available via phone or email to answer any questions...Let us chose [our protocol]. We did femara at my regular OB so he suggested we try injectibles. We did- and got 5 eggs so that cycle was cancelled. We dialed back the injections next cycle. Did a few IUIs but unfortunately it wasn’t successful.
[Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota was] Expensive!! But compared to other clinics nearby it was very comparable...Very professional, clean, the latest technology. Open on the weekends in the morning which was nice for monitoring. Free parking. Everyone was super helpful and compassionate...All nurses we worked with were fantastic!!...there was a time when the prescription was not called in. I had to call the on call doc but he was very attentive and called it in right away!
No advice. Just know that he is on the conservative side but also really smart.
He listened to our concerns attentively.
Let us chose. We did femara at my regular OB so he suggested we try injectibles. We did- and got 5 eggs so that cycle was cancelled. We dialed back the injections next cycle. Did a few IUIs but unfortunately it wasn’t successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota. (Assigned nurse: Not yet, but if we pursue IVF we will.)
All nurses we worked with were fantastic!!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Very professional, clean, the latest technology. Open on the weekends in the morning which was nice for monitoring. Free parking. Everyone was super helpful and compassionate. It is said to be the best in MN.
Expensive!! But compared to other clinics nearby it was very comparable.
He said he would very much let us chose.
Nothing wrong. But there was a time when the prescription was not called in. I had to call the on call doc but he was very attentive and called it in right away!
Minneapolis

Dr Hopeman takes the time to answer questions and offer information. I never feel rushed when speaking with her. She presents statistics and information but never pushes protocols. She is very kind and compassionate. ... Dr Hopeman takes time to explain all procedures carefully, patiently and in great detail. She is very kind when delivering difficult news. ... Communication seems very efficient between nursing staff and Drs. [CRMM]
Wait time is quite minimal. I have never had to spend much time in the waiting room. Nursing staff return messages in a timely fashion and take the time to explain things. Communication seems very efficient between nursing staff and Drs. ... All nursing staff and ultrasound techs are wonderful. ... All [nursing staff] were wonderful. Very kind and provided needed information. ... IVF - $25000
She's a great Dr. I highly recommend her.
Clomid 50 mg -6 cycles with IUI (2 IUIs), Ovidrell trigger for both IUIs - both had negative results. 4 Cycles cancelled due to follicles being on blocked side, cyst IVF - micro lupron flare protocol Due to age 8 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilized, 3 embryos - pgs testing indicated all embryos had multiple chromasomal defects Egg donor cycle starting soon
All were wonderful. Very kind and provided needed information.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
All nursing staff and ultrasound techs are wonderful. Wait time is quite minimal. I have never had to spend much time in the waiting room. Nursing staff return messages in a timely fashion and take the time to explain things. Communication seems very efficient between nursing staff and Drs.
IVF - $25000
Minneapolis

Great bedside manner and rational approach to medicine. Dan [Lebovic] takes time to answer all questions thoughtfully and follows up in a timely manner. Could use a bit more of a personal touch/investment to ensure full dedication to the sensitive elements of this difficult journey.... We started with a series of hormone supplements, when that didn’t work we progressed to IUI, and after 5 failed rounds we began the IVF process and have since completed retrieval but not yet a transfer.
All-in-all this is the only clinic we’ve gone to so our exposure is limited. CRM MN has been welcoming, helpful, and detail focused throughout our experience. When faced with medical insurance issues they are supportive and will go to bat for you. They have a strong team of competent practitioners.... The nursing staff is always attentive and informative. Again, further compassion for the delicate nature of this experience could make it a little more bearable.
Great bedside manner and rational approach to medicine. Dan takes time to answer all questions thoughtfully and follows up in a timely manner. Could use a bit more of a personal touch/investment to ensure full dedication to the sensitive elements of this difficult journey.
Ask a lot of questions for full clarity.
Warm welcome, quick question responses, personalized follow up when faced with difficulty.
$1500 per IUI, $15000 per IVF
Our dr doesn’t do multiple embryo transfer unless necessary.
2018, Consult
Strengths- Very warm and friendly, explained all the risks in great detail when deciding whether to transfer one embryo vs two. I really appreciated how honest Dr Casey was about our chance of success with IVF. She knew what she was talking about and backed everything up with research. Weakness- seemed extremely busy at times and got our results mixed up at one point.
CRM was a great clinic. Overall I felt like they did a great job at scheduling and making you feel like you were taken care of...[nurses] Strengths- Friendly and organized Weakness- very busy and it seemed like you were another number...$21,000 for IVF cycle and PGS tested frozen embryos...The clinic is very busy so it’s hard for them to give everyone individual attention all the time.
Be patient and understand she is extremely busy and is trying her best to keep track of all the details.
Very kind, but thorough and to the point. Always got back to us with questions and comments. Was also sensitive to our journey.
IVF-fresh cycle. Stimmed for a week.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
CRM was a great clinic. Overall I felt like they did a great job at scheduling and making you feel like you were taken care of. Dr Lebovic and Dr Casey were phenomenal during our IVF journey. The clinic is very busy so it’s hard for them to give everyone individual attention all the time. You feel like another number at times.
$21,000 for IVF cycle and PGS tested frozen embryos
Yes. Only wanted us to transfer one bc of risks with twins.
Minneapolis
Dr. Hopeman was a breath of fresh air. She listened and hear us all while wanting the best results for us. We were not just a number and felt like she catered the treatment to our specific case...She did one treatment that didn't work so we cancelled it before we got too far, she made some adjustments and that resulted in a good number of eggs and a good quality...She listened to our story and was very compassionate. She made sure we stuck to our plan and spoke to us all along the way. She even called to make sure we were doing well through the process
[The nurses at Center for Reproductive Medicine] were great, the clinic was so big so I didn't get to know any of them well. I had many different nurses, but never had a problem...They were fairly comparable [in cost] to other clinics...Great staff and doctors, everyone knew their stuff and were friendly. They even showed us a trick with the pen stating that there is more medicine that the pen actually has which saved us money. Sometimes I would have to wait longer than 15 minutes to get in which was frustrating.
After leaving RMIA due to not trusting them anymore or feeling heard, Dr. Hopeman was a breath of fresh air. She listened and hear us all while wanting the best results for us. We were not just a number and felt like she catered the treatment to our specific case.
Tell her your whole story and be honest because she is ready to help you figure out the best plan for you.
She listened to our story and was very compassionate. She made sure we stuck to our plan and spoke to us all along the way. She even called to make sure we were doing well through the process.
They were great, the clinic was so big so I didn't get to know any of them well. I had many different nurses, but never had a problem.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They were fairly comparable to other clinics.
Minneapolis
Be comfortable asking questions, as he [Dr. Lebovic] seemed happy to support me and make me feel comfortable...would personally email and call me. I felt he was very close to my fertility plan...My fertility process definitely had highs and lows and Dr. Lebovic was a calm presence through the entire process. He was absolutely available for questions/concerns and seemed to always be aware of what was happening for my care. I, personally, appreciated his positive but realistic attitude. He was always very calm.
Strengths [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] - open most days of the year. I had one transfer on Memorial Day. Friendly staff. Clean. Weaknesses - I wish was there a 24 hours nurse line when I had a question that wasn't an emergency, but nice to have answered during the evening or weekend...I generally meet with a new nurse on most visits, but they all seemed knowledgeable about my care plan. They all seemed to care about my success.
Be comfortable asking questions, as he seemed happy to support me and make me feel comfortable.
Dr. Lebovic would personally email and call me. I felt he was very close to my fertility plan.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Strengths - open most days of the year. I had one transfer on Memorial Day. Friendly staff. Clean. Weaknesses - I wish was there a 24 hours nurse line when I had a question that wasn't an emergency, but nice to have answered during the evening or weekend.
For 2 IUI, 1 fresh transfer and 1 frozen transfer and everything that comes with that (meds, ultrasounds, retrievals, transfers, etc.) it was just under $30,000.