Chaska
St. Paul
991 Sibley Memorial Highway, Suite #100
St. Paul, MN 55118
651-379-3110

Dr Lisa Erickson was the kindest doctor I have ever met. She treated me like I was her only patient ever...If she hadn't retired, I would've only recommend her. She explained everything in detail and she was very compassionate...I used donor embryo transfer with Dr. Lisa Erickson, so that was like the second half of an IVF cycle. I did 60 days of progesterone shots.
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine] was located in a good location, easy access and parking, clinic was nice, clean, and organized. I never waited very long at all for any appt. I do not have a bad thing to say. I would recommend this clinic to anyone...All were great, I did not have a bad experience with the nurses or lab technicians...I used donor embryo transfer with Dr. Lisa Erickson, so that was like the second half of an IVF cycle. I did 60 days of progesterone shots.
How was your experience with Lisa Erickson at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Dr Lisa Erickson is the kindest doctor I've ever met. She treated me like I was her only patient. If she hadn't retired, I would've only recommend her. She explained everything in detail and she was very compassionate.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Erickson at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Unfortunately, Dr. Lisa Erickson had retired.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Erickson at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Describe the protocols Lisa Erickson used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic was located in a good location, easy access and parking, clinic was nice, clean, and organized. I never waited very long at all for any appt. I do not have a bad thing to say. I would recommend this clinic to anyone.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Erickson at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
I paid around $10k under Dr Erickson. I paid about $30K overall
Describe Lisa Erickson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
She recommended transferring 1 embryo, I chose to transfer 2 embryos, they both implanted, but I did lose one around 9 weeks. I gave birth to one healthy baby.

2015, Successful
...Dr. Campbell personally returned my phone call in order to set up the first appointments. I also appreciated that he came into the waiting area on our first visit...I thought Dr. Campbell was an excellent doctor. He explained the process thoroughly so I knew what to expect at each step. He was not overly optimistic about our chances, but I understand that there is a lot of failure in IVF and he didn't want to get our hopes up. I thought he was very kind given our circumstances...
I thought the nursing staff [at Ctr for Repro Med - Minnie] was excellent. They were clearly well trained and compassionate. Very professional and friendly...This is an excellent fertility clinic. The staff is well-trained but busy. They sometimes triple-book appointments, so they'll take the person who signs in first. Get there early. I never had to wait very long for my appointments.
How was your experience with Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
I had a very short time frame in which to complete the cycle of treatment due to a cancer diagnosis three years previously. We had to put off a pregnancy for a couple of years. Unfortunately, we didn't conceive naturally quickly enough so we had to use the IVF route. Once we decided to go forward with IVF, Dr. Campbell personally returned my phone call in order to set up the first appointments. I also appreciated that he came into the waiting area on our first visit.
I thought the nursing staff was excellent. They were clearly well trained and compassionate. Very professional and friendly.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
11,000 for fertility treatment, I think....

2015, Successful
Paul [Kuneck] is a really good guy, who cares a lot about his patients. Even though I didn't see him most of the time I went in, he reviewed my chart every single time I went in. I would hear from him or his nurse later that day if there was any change in my treatment or medications based on his review.
This clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] is very efficient, so you are not assigned a specific nurse or anything. Everyone there helps all of the patients. So its not quite as touchy feely or "warm" as I think others probably are...They don't mind answering tons of questions.
How was your experience with Paul Kuneck at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Paul is a really good guy, who cares a lot about his patients. Even though I didnt see him most of the time I went in, he reviewed my chart every single time I went in. I would hear from him or his nurse later that day if there was any change in my treatment or medications based on his review. And I did see him every time I went in for an ultrasound after my pregnancy was confirmed!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paul Kuneck at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Trust him
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paul Kuneck at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
This clinic is very efficient, so you are not assigned a specific nurse or anything. Everyone there helps all of the patients. So its not quite as touchy feely or "warm" as I think others probably are. But their outcomes are outstanding, which to me was the most important thing. It's also not like they are cold or anything, but they're not there to coddle you, they are there to get you pregnant. Everyone is very helpful.
They dont mind answering tons of questions. There were multiple days that I felt silly calling about something that was probably trivial, but I just wanted to be sure everything was OK, and the nurses never made me feel like my question was unimportant.
2012 - 2015, Successful
We were dealing with MFI and chose to use donor sperm. She [Dr. Colleen Casey] tested my AMH and based on that and a clear HSG, recommended three natural IUI cycles followed by Clomid if we weren't successful. We were successful and conceived on the first IUI both times and now have two wonderful daughters...Colleen Casey is attentive, knowledgeable, thoughtful, and listened to and considered all my concerns. She was very patient and understanding with us.
Nearly everyone [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] was compassionate, professional and organized. Rarely did I encounter a grumpy face. It made all the treatment that much better...We were dealing with MFI and chose to use donor sperm. She [Dr. Colleen Casey] tested my AMH and based on that and a clear HSG, recommended three natural IUI cycles followed by Clomid if we weren't successful. We were successful and conceived on the first IUI both times and now have two wonderful daughters.
How was your experience with Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Colleen Casey is an extremely bright, well-researched, thoughtful and attentive physician. I am 100% grateful to have had her care. Even when we encountered our own personal setbacks, she was patient and understanding, and recommended consistently helpful courses of treatment.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Trust her but also don't be afraid to ask hard questions and propose alternatives - she will listen.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Describe the protocols Colleen Casey used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
We were dealing with MFI and chose to use donor sperm. She tested my AMH and based on that and a clear HSG, recommended three natural IUI cycles followed by Clomid if we weren't successful. We were successful and conceived on the first IUI both times and now have two wonderful daughters.
Nearly everyone was compassionate, professional and organized. Rarely did I encounter a grumpy face. It made all the treatment that much better.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
It's a little overwhelming with all the options and insurance coverage etc but I think that is true of any clinic. Take good notes, do your research and ask questions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
My insurance covered 90% of the procedure fees

2014, Successful
Dr. Erickson was great - she communicated clearly and honestly - sometimes too honestly. She definitely "tells it like it is" and might be a bit blunt for some people. But I appreciated that we always knew exactly where we stood...I felt like she knew my name and my wife's name, remembered who we were friends with (other patients), and seemed to legitimately care about us...We did one unmedicated IUI, then five IUIs with Femara. When these were not successful, we moved to IVF and were successful in the first round.
They [the staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine] were helpful, supportive, got back to you quickly, and as a lesbian couple, we always felt welcomed and included...For IVF: Around $10 - $11K for the procedure, another $2-3K in medication co-pays, monitoring, etc. For IUIs we paid office visit and medication copays and sperm, but my insurance covered the rest...There are a lot of doctors and nurses - it felt like we always got the information we needed, quickly, and I never had any trouble making appointments.
Be prepared to hear some blunt truths.
They were helpful, supportive, got back to you quickly, and as a lesbian couple, we always felt welcomed and included.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
She strongly encouraged us to transfer one, but acknowledged that most people choose to transfer two, and said it would be up to us. In the end, we only had one embryo, so it wasn't a decision we had to make.
2011 - 2013, Successful
Dr. Erickson always took the time to talk to me and explain things. She showed emotion and empathy with each failed cycle. She was genuinely happy for me when IVF finally worked. She said encouraging things to me....She was great. Very informative, honest, and caring. She took the time to call me personally with each pregnancy test result. She was smart and sensitive...They [CRM Mpls] are excellent doctors, extremely good at what they do. Very caring.
They [CRM MPLS] are excellent doctors, extremely good at what they do. Very caring... I always felt respected and cared for there....Approximately $3000 per IUI cycle and $17000 per IVF cycle. This was with the medications. Maybe $10000 for procedures and $7000 for meds....Dr. Erickson always took the time to talk to me and explain things. She showed emotion and empathy with each failed cycle....She was genuinely happy for me when IVF finally worked. She said encouraging things to me.
She was great. Very informative, honest, and caring. She took the time to call me personally with each pregnancy test result. She was smart and sensitive. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to her advice.
I did 4 cycles of clomid and IUI, with trigger shot. Then three cycles of IVF, menapur, follistem, bravelle...can't remember exactly. Trigger shot. Lenapur (?) at some point. Transferred 3 fresh embryos at 5 days each cycle.
I can't remember details, but I always felt respected and cared for there.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They are excellent doctors, extremely good at what they do. Very caring.
She suggested I transfer 3 each time due to my age. I was fine with that.
2007 - 2012, Successful
Bruce Campbell has extensive knowledge and experience very happy to work with him as a patient. He kept our interest in mind on the journey. He met with us to discuss our options and alternatives always helping us to feel welcome and listened to throughout the process. He took the time to meet with us several times and made personal calls to express good news to us!
I was happy with my care overall [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of MN]. I had many blood tests and many of the nurses were from a temp group at times - it was nice to see the regulars. The front door staff was helpful. Perhaps have a larger waiting room for more space. Overall very satisfied since the results were quality and they always took time to discuss all the alternatives.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Trust in his ability to know the right choices.
Very supportive and helpful.
Describe the protocols Bruce Campbell used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
Due to age he provided multiple embryos - always very cautious and checked with me on concerns.
They varied by there level of experience some were more helpful than others.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
No complaints good location. I live nearby so it was quite convenient. I was happy with my care overall. I had many blood tests and many of the nurses were from a temp group at times - it was nice to see the regulars. The front door staff was helpful. Perhaps have a larger waiting room for more space. Overall very satisfied since the results were quality and they always took time to discuss all the alternatives.
Costly.
Describe Bruce Campbell's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The choice was for multiple due to my age.
2006 - 2012, Successful
She [Dr. Lisa Erickson] was honest yet kind. Even when having to deliver difficult news or poor outcomes based on our circumstances she never gave up on us since we had the tools to work with. And That was the most important thing to me...ended up getting pregnant on Met Forman and Clomid for me. As well as a bunch of vitamins and lifestyle changes for my husband’s in fertility issues.
[The nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota is] Kind and compassionate. Always available by phone and able to call back when needed...Everyone from the front desk to the doctors kind of compassion. They treated you like you were an individual and not just a number. Even though the waiting room is full of people and wait you didn’t know what they were going through you still felt unique in that clinic with the nurses and the staff and the doctor
She was honest yet kind. Even when having to deliver difficult news or poor outcomes based on our circumstances she never gave up on us since we had the tools to work with. And That was the most important thing to me.
Ask a lot of questions and never leave without fully understanding the next steps
Human! They were kind and compassionate
Luckily for us we had planned to do injections with our UI. But ended up getting pregnant on Met Forman and Clomid for me. As well as a bunch of vitamins and lifestyle changes for my husband’s in fertility issues.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Minimal. As I never got to the IUI OR IVF part.
No Experience. But she did say if we had to do IVF she would only transferred to embryos or one

2011, Successful
I would see her [Dr. Colleen Casey] again in a heartbeat. I am a single mom by choice, and she was supportive of my journey...Dr Casey reassured me that the test results from a previous clinic were not ones that she was concerned about. She was realistically confident about my chances to successfully get pregnant...During my consultation with Dr. Casey, I felt reassured and confident that trying IUI again was worthwhile. She explained the process thoroughly.
As a single mom by choice, I felt supported and not judged [by Center for Reproductive Medicine - Minneapolis]....The nurses were very calm and reassuring. The nurse who helped with the insemination helped me to relax....I had to pay for the sperm. Everything else was covered by my insurance....Make an appointment with her [Dr. Colleen Casey]--she may not have as much experience as others in the clinic, but I would see her again in a heartbeat. I am a single mom by choice, and she was supportive of my journey.
I came to Dr Casey after I was told by a different clinic that I had "old eggs" and that conceiving would be very difficult. During my consultation with Dr. Casey, I felt reassured and confident that trying IUI again was worthwhile. She explained the process thoroughly.
Make an appointment with her--she may not have as much experience as others in the clinic, but I would see her again in a heartbeat. I am a single mom by choice, and she was supportive of my journey.
I did one IUI cycle with Clomid. She recommended doing only one, well timed insemination. I got pregnant during this first cycle with her.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
As a single mom by choice, I felt supported and not judged.
I had to pay for the sperm. Everything else was covered by my insurance.
Minneapolis
When I had my miscarriage he [Dr. Lebovic] was on call with anything I needed...He's quiet and a tad awkward but it's because he's very into the medical breakdown and science behind his position. He's extremely caring and open to talk to. He's also very eager and active, he's happy to talk about any questions or jump on a phone call... 1. Met with him in his office 2. Nurse consult 3. Baseline tests 4. Mock transfer 5. Egg Retrieveal 6. Embryo Transfer 7. BETA 2 Weeks later
[Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota was] Extremely organized! They have the process down. Great doctors! I've loved all who have helped me. They need an online portal and ability to email nurses. Update the rooms to be a bit more welcoming...[nurses were] Very organized and prompt. However, would be nice to have a team dedicated to you instead of a new person each time.
How was your experience with Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Give him a chance
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
When I had my miscarriage he was on call with anything I needed.
Describe the protocols Dan Lebovic used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
I only went to him for IVF. So here's that: 1. Met with him in his office 2. Nurse consult 3. Baseline tests 4. Mock transfer 5. Egg Retrieveal 6. Embryo Transfer 7. BETA 2 Weeks later
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Describe Dan Lebovic's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
He seems to favor single embryo transfer but that could be because of the quality of my eggs
Minneapolis

Dr. Casey was always very kind and made us feel comfortable. Because of the size of the clinic, we rarely saw her and contact was minimal and primainly done through nurses. Having a different doctor perform each procedure was also hard as we had to put our trust into a new person each step of the way. I think it would have been a different if we were able to work with Dr. Casey more frequently.
Large clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota-Minneapolis]...long waits for appointments at times, and getting booked for an IVF cycle. Communication was good. Procedures and protocols were clear. Nurses were good about returning phone calls... Very large clinic Minimal contact with doctor Very rarely were changes made to standard protocol... Fresh ivf - about 15,000 Frozen transfer- about 5,000
Dr. Casey is a caring doctor with a lot of expertise. Because of the size of the clinic, just be prepared to work with other doctors throughout your journey.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Large clinic...long waits for appointments at times, and getting booked for an IVF cycle. Communication was good. Procedures and protocols were clear. Nurses were good about returning phone calls
Fresh ivf - about 15,000 Frozen transfer- about 5,000
Minneapolis
He [Dr. Campbell] was never the one to see or call me, it was always nurses. He shrugged off my concerns and followed standard protocol only. When asked about a specific genetic concern I had discovered he dismissed it....Only did letrozole with trigger and then IUI. I had to ask to be put on progesterone despite my history of low levels in previous pregnancies.... He wasn’t worried when I triggered with several follicles bc he said my eggs were bad
The clinic [Ctr for Repro Med of MN] was in a convenient location and very clean. It seemed well maintained and they validated parking so you didn’t have to pay. They could have offered water for nervous patients instead of old coffee though....It was a different nurse and radiology tech EVERY TIME. Some were great and some were awful....Lots of times the pharmacy didn’t get my prescription.
He was never the one to see or call me, it was always nurses. He shrugged off my concerns and followed standard protocol only. When asked about a specific genetic concern I had discovered he dismissed it.
He’s retired now so no.
He followed standard protocol, and brushed off my suggestions from the research I’d done.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic was in a convenient location and very clean. It seemed well maintained and they validated parking so you didn’t have to pay. They could have offered water for nervous patients instead of old coffee though.
I think it was around $500 per IUI excluding meds.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Lots of times the pharmacy didn’t get my prescription.

2014 - 2016, Successful
I chose Dr. Kuneck after another clinic because I felt confident in his abilities. He is very experienced and understood my treatment goals. He was always direct which I appreciated and at the end of the day, I got my healthy singleton...I never felt like anyone in the clinic really knew who I was or cared too much about personally but they were responsive if I said I needed emotional support.
Don't go in [to the Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] expecting hand holding or warm and fuzzy. If you like direct and come in informed about your own treatment, you will have a better experience...The clinic is organized, clean, and comfortable. I always felt like they had up to date technology and were willing to spend money on the facilities. Also, they pay for parking which is a small thing but it is nice. My previous clinic charged for parking at every visit which was annoying and added up.
Don't go in expecting hand holding or warm and fuzzy. If you like direct and come in informed about your own treatment, you will have a better experience.
The nurses are extremely organized and come in the room knowing the case and knowing the treatment plan.
Minneapolis
[Dr. Paul Kuneck's] a busy doctor so he doesn’t remember details about each patient but it does seem like he cares...is very kind, caring and thorough but he gets to the point. He doesn’t sugarcoat anything or leave anything out. He explains things appropriately and gives you time to ask questions as needed...We did IUI with Letrozole 2.5 x 2 for days 3-12 and used an Ovidrel trigger.
[Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota is] Professional and clean. The staff seems to enjoy their jobs and they do everything that they can to make your appointment go as smoothly as possible. Good, easy scheduling process. Weekend hours for monitoring are great. Parking is sometimes hard to find downtown...[the nursing staff is] Very compassionate...Dr. Kuneck is very kind, caring and thorough but he gets to the point. He doesn’t sugarcoat anything or leave anything out. He explains things appropriately and gives you time to ask questions as needed.
Make a list of questions and take notes when you talk to him
He’s a busy doctor so he doesn’t remember details about each patient but it does seem like he cares
Describe the protocols Paul Kuneck used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
We did IUI with Letrozole 2.5 x 2 for days 3-12 and used an Ovidrel trigger.
Very compassionate
Minneapolis

He [Dr. Paul Kuneck] is a kind man but very to the point. He explained things in good details to understand. I only met with him in the beginning and then to review the next steps. He was very thorough with explaining everything and procedures to me.... I had ultrasound on cd 2/3. I took femara cd 3-7. Follow up ultrasound on cd 10 w trigger shot. Then iui on day 12 w starting progesterone the next day. He said do 4 cycles and come back.
In mpls [Center for Reproductive Medicine-Minneapolis] I felt like a number. In St. Paul location I was a patient.... Mpls clinic was always late.... Nurses in St. Paul were amazing!! Always listened me to questions and concerns... I had ultrasound on cd 2/3. I took femara cd 3-7. Follow up ultrasound on cd 10 w trigger shot. Then iui on day 12 w starting progesterone the next day. He said do 4 cycles and come back.
He's a kind man but very to the point. He explained things in good details to understand. I only met with him in the beginning and then to review the next steps. He was very thorough with explaining everything and procedures to me.
He's to the point
In mpls I felt like a number. In St. Paul location I was a patient
Nurses in St. Paul were amazing!! Always listened me to questions and concerns
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Mpls clinic was always late
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paul Kuneck at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
I'm not sure, my insurance pays a lot

2016, Unknown Success
I have really enjoyed working with Dr. Casey thus far. We are just in the midst of our treatments, post transfer, but do not know the results yet. I appreciate her specific attention to patients, and she seems to remember me when I see her - though it [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] is a VERY busy clinic. Though, for retrievals and transfers, you see the doctor on for the week. I had Dr. Casey for my retrieval, but my transfer was with a different Doctor. I do wish that I would have had the consistency of the same physician throughout the process, but I understand the need to do it this way with scheduling.
Be prepared with good questions
I have really enjoyed working with Dr. Casey thus far. We are just in the midst of our treatments, post transfer, but do not know the results yet. I appreciate her specific attention to patients, and she seems to remember me when I see her - though it is a VERY busy clinic. Though, for retrievals and transfers, you see the doctor on for the week. I had Dr. Casey for my retrieval, but my transfer was with a different Doctor. I do wish that I would have had the consistency of the same physician throughout the process, but I understand the need to do it this way with scheduling.
They're fairly good. Not terribly warm.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Very prompt with return phone xalls

2012 - 2013, Unsuccessful
I only met him twice. He seemed super cautious in his treatment protocol...Lots and lots of letrozole with and without IUI. I never had a positive pregnancy test....People [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] were nice but it wasn't clear they knew me or remembered my treatment plan.
The nurses would come in with the wrong charts, not have the treatment plan. I had to remind them of the current protocol and tell them the plans we had discussed in the previous appointment. It was a little scary....Disorganized, shabby, charged for parking and they had a rude receptionist.
How was your experience with Mark Damario at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
I only met him twice. He seemed super cautious in his treatment protocol.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Damario at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Be your own advocate.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Damario at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
People were nice but it wasn't clear they knew me or remembered my treatment plan.
Describe the protocols Mark Damario used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Disorganized, shabby, charged for parking and they had a rude receptionist.
Just general disorganization.
Mark Damario
Minneapolis

Besides the initial appointment [with Dr. Dan Lebovic] I’ve been with nurses for the others but that’s just fine....He had reviewed all of my prior history, asked questions and was honest...He was great with the iui in making me feel comfortable. My pharmacy delayed my prescription and he called me on the weekend 5 minutes after I called to calm me down and come up with a solution...I would highly recommend and am confident he’ll get is pregnant...7.5mg letrozols days 3-7, ovidrel trigger after monitoring, bd after trigger, IUI.
[Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota has] great hours, and communication. Expensive without insurance, but most fertility centers are. I do like that they are honest about the success chances as well as finances. I would recommend though...Everyone has been super nice and efficient...Besides the initial appointment [with Dr. Dan Lebovic] I’ve been with nurses for the others but that’s just fine....He had reviewed all of my prior history, asked questions and was honest...He was great with the iui in making me feel comfortable. My pharmacy delayed my prescription and he called me on the weekend 5 minutes after I called to calm me down and come up with a solution...I would
Besides the initial appointment I’ve been with nurses for the others but that’s just fine. He was great with the iui in making me feel comfortable. My pharmacy delayed my prescription and he called me on the weekend 5 minutes after I called to calm me down and come up with a solution.
I would highly recommend and am confident he’ll get is pregnant.
He had reviewed all of my prior history, asked questions and was honest.
Everyone has been super nice and efficient
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Nearby, great hours, and communication. Expensive without insurance, but most fertility centers are. I do like that they are honest about the success chances as well as finances. I would recommend though.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
So far I have had insurance coverage
Na
Minneapolis
Dr. Lebovic is very knowledgeable and explains the process well. He is very responsive to questions and is kind. His bedside manners are topnotch and is very aware of your personal situation so you dont feel like a number.... The doctors [Ctr for Reproductive Medicine in MN] are great, but sometimes the nurses and front desk staff seem unorganized. Some of the nurses are amazing, and some seem tired and unhelpful. Overall the clinic has your best interest in mind.
The doctors [Ctr for Reproductive Medicine in MN] are great, but sometimes the nurses and front desk staff seem unorganized. Some of the nurses are amazing, and some seem tired and unhelpful. Overall the clinic has your best interest in mind.... Dr. Lebovic is very knowledgeable and explains the process well. He is very responsive to questions and is kind. His bedside manners are topnotch and is very aware of your personal situation so you dont feel like a number.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The doctors are great, but sometimes the nurses and front desk staff seem unorganized. Some of the nurses are amazing, and some seem tired and unhelpful. Overall the clinic has your best interest in mind.

2017 - 2019, Successful
He made himself available via email and never made me feel bad if I reached out to him. He made me feel important and on this journey, you need someone like that because it is extremely taxing on your soul. ... Dr. Lebovic is a very kind and gentle soul. He is very honest and doesn’t tell you what you want to hear, instead he is a straight shooter but he has a way of doing so that is compassionate and empathetic.
They [CRM of MN] need to focus more on the patient and their experience. More hand holding...checking on the patient ....educating the patient on every step and what to expect. Don’t just assume we know. ... I dealt with several nurses throughout my journey. Some great but others not so great. ... I didn’t feel important. ... There were times I was so sad and confused and had no clue what was happening at all the ultrasounds leading up to the egg retrieval, and the nurses just treated you like cattle herding. Just another one girl and keep them moving.
Dr. Lebovic is a very kind and gentle soul. He is very honest and doesn’t tell you what you want to hear, instead he is a straight shooter but he has a way of doing so that is compassionate and empathetic. He is different from other physicians in the regard that he makes himself available to his patients via email. I can’t tell you how much that meant to me on my journey with IVF. There were many times I had a question and didn’t think I should have to spend $100 for a meeting to ask one question since I was already spending thousands and thousands on the ivf process. He made himself available via email and never made me feel bad if I reached out to him. He made me feel important and on this journey, you need someone like that because it is extremely taxing on your soul.
Be prepared to go through a lot but know that you will have an honest doctor that will tell you the truth and support you all the way.
Dr.Lebovic made me feel important no matter what time of day it was and no question was ever silly or bothersome to him. I could email him with concerns or questions and within 15 minutes he would respond to me. I felt secure knowing he was my doctor.
I dealt with several nurses throughout my journey. Some great but others not so great. There were times I was so sad and confused and had no clue what was happening at all the ultrasounds leading up to the egg retrieval, and the nurses just treated you like cattle herding. Just another one girl and keep them moving. I didn’t feel important. As a new person to IVF, I had no clue what to expect but I certainly didn’t feel like a special patient going through one of the hardest things ever in life and spending thousands of dollars.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They need to focus more on the patient and their experience. More hand holding...checking on the patient ....educating the patient on every step and what to expect. Don’t just assume we know. Don’t be afraid to stop the nurse and ask questions. They owe you the time and curtesy of making sure you feel secure about your choice.
We spent over $50k. 2 IUI, 2 egg retrieval with 1 viable transfer, 2 blast through Cryos and 1 transfer.
He was very honest with me about transfering only one. He said it would not be a good idea health wise but also it really would not increase my chances of success but rather increase my chances of multiples. And that would not be healthy for me at 40 years old
Minneapolis
Dr. Lebovic seems distant and scientific at first, but he just wants to make sure we understand all prospects and options before going further. He is really warm and caring during treatments and is very knowledgeable about fertility treatments, which can vary so much from cycle to cycle...I saw dr. Lebovic for over 1.5 years starting with diagnosis and traveling through all options which eventually lead to IVF. I always felt like dr. Lebovic reviewed my actual numbers and results from each cycle, then adjusted the treatment plan based on my progress and how my body was responding. I never felt like he gave a generic treatment plan, rather, we always felt like our care was personalized.
The phones weren’t answered when I would call [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota], just long recorded messages. The staff stopped making calls by 3:30pm, turned off phones for a lunch hour, and overall it was a hastle to make contact over the phone...Over our time at the clinic we did many different treatments. The prices varied, but nothing was a surprise. We sat down with their insurance ladies before each treatment and got the cost breakdown prior to payment.
Dr. Lebovic is very matter of fact, he knows the science and statistics of each option we talked about. He was very flexible with our treatment, always considering the numbers and progress of my cycle instead of just providing us with a blanketed generic treatment. Dr. Lebovic was great at replying to questions and emailing us with answers to any type of question we had, no matter the time of day. He worked with us for over a year and a half, and I truly feel like we had a successful pregnancy because of his attention and care.
Dr. Lebovic always greeted us with warmth and care. He knew our situation really well and always reached out to us about our appointments even when we didn’t need to see him.
Nurses always took the time to fully explain results and next steps. They listened to questions and worries very respectfully. However, there were multiple appointments where I had to remind the nurses of our situation. I didn’t feel like they reviewed my account before meeting.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic is very clean and well organized. The rooms were comfortable and sterilized. The desk staff were very short and rude 95% of the time, they treated me as if I didn’t know anything. The lab technicians, HR staff and insurance staff were all very helpful and friendly.
Dr. Lebovic preferred that we only transfer a single embryo when doing FET for multiple reasons.
It was very challenging to get ahold of the clinic to schedule appointments, ask questions, or return calls. I have a job where I cannot wait by the phone, and would often have to call back after a voicemail was left. The phones weren’t answered when I would call, just long recorded messages. The staff stopped making calls by 3:30pm, turned off phones for a lunch hour, and overall it was a hastle to make contact over the phone. The ladies at the front desk were also very rude. They weren’t quiet about personal appointments or information. They made patients wait so they could finish their own personal conversations and their go to behavior was to be rude to patients. Not a good environment to greet such a great and hard working clinic.
2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
While he [Dr. Lebovic] is quiet, he is very caring and willing to go the extra mile...was cautious and sent good information to support his stance on single embryo transfer. In our last frozen cycle, after a few unsuccessful cycles, we did transfer 2 - and we are currently pregnant with twins... was always willing to answer questions or address concerns, quickly responded to emails and was genuinely caring...
We elected to go with the Attain program [with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] and so glad we did. It was well worth it.With this program, you have the opportunity to go through 3 fresh and up to 3 frozen cycles. I believe the cost was around $26,000 or so. Medication costs are in addition to. Fresh cycle medication costs typically ended up around $5,500 - $6,000. Frozen cycle cost for meds was minimal
Dr. Lebovic showed care and compassion during some very challenging cycles. When we experienced a rare condition early on with one of our pregnancies, he helped get us the information we needed to better understand what was happening.
While he is quiet, he is very caring and willing to go the extra mile
Dr. Lebovic was always willing to answer questions or address concerns, quickly responded to emails and was genuinely caring.
We were on an antagonist protocol for all of our fresh IVF cycles. Standard protocol was starting with birth control day 3 of cycle (typically on for 15-18 days) and then once medications cycle began 2 vials of menopur in AM + Gonal F or Follistem in evening (300). Results varied by cycle. Our most successful cycle was when we added in ICSI after retrieval. Frozen cycle protocol was Estrace, followed by Progestrone once the lining was ready. Earlier frozen transfer used to be suppositories, but now standard protocol is Progesterone in Oil
Friendly and compassionate. Most seemed very knowledgeable. Returned calls within reasonable timeframe
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Strengths: Appointments were easy to schedule, wait times were not horrible relatively speaking. Nice to often have the same lab tech, same few ultrasound tech/nurses. Weaknesses: Navigating the medicines can be challenging for someone who is new to the process; having better information on what pharmacies offer best rates, convenience, etc. would be really nice
We elected to go with the Attain program and so glad we did. It was well worth it.With this program, you have the opportunity to go through 3 fresh and up to 3 frozen cycles. I believe the cost was around $26,000 or so. Medication costs are in addition to. Fresh cycle medication costs typically ended up around $5,500 - $6,000. Frozen cycle cost for meds was minimal
Dr. Lebovic was cautious and sent good information to support his stance on single embryo transfer. In our last frozen cycle, after a few unsuccessful cycles, we did transfer 2 - and we are currently pregnant with twins.
Their was conflicting information regarding a situation; it was resolved quickly. I think it was a matter of internal miscommunication
Minneapolis

He [Dr. Lebovic] was warm, honest, and upfront about our procedures and chances for success. The hardest meeting was our consultation after the chemical pregnancy. I know it's impossible to pinpoint why an IVF pregnancy fails, but it was hard to get a sense as to what happened, why, and why the next recommended steps could prevent it from happening. Post second transfer, the communication has again been great.
The doctors and nurses are professional. The care and technology is well above average. I think patients should be aware, however, that their doctor isn't necessarily the one performing their procedures. ... Overall, the nurses at CRM [of Minnesota] were excellent. They were organized, compassionate, and encouraging. I would describe only one or two of them as cold.
Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Lebovic. He was warm, honest, and upfront about our procedures and chances for success. After we had our chemical pregnancy with our first transfer, he made adjustments to our protocol which I tend to think are the reason why I'm pregnant today.
I think my advice to any IVF patient is to not hesitate to ask questions and to be your best advocate. There were times I had questions after meeting with Dr. Lebovic that weren't covered during our office visit, and he always got back to me right away via email.
Dr. Lebovic did a wonderful job reaching out to me throughout the retrieval/PGS process and when I had a chemical pregnancy with my first transfer (even when he was on vacation). The hardest meeting was our consultation after the chemical pregnancy. I know it's impossible to pinpoint why an IVF pregnancy fails, but it was hard to get a sense as to what happened, why, and why the next recommended steps could prevent it from happening. Post second transfer, the communication has again been great.
For the retrieval, I used Menopur, Gonal-F, Cetrotide, and the trigger shot. For my first frozen transfer, I was on birth control, Estrace and Endometrin. This transfer ended in a chemical pregnancy. For my second frozen transfer, I was on birth control, Estrace, and progesterone-in-oil injections ("PIO"). This cycle ended in a current active pregnancy. Whether it's legitimate or not, I am convinced that I'm still pregnant because of PIO. I wish it had been offered as an option for my first cycle--and not just because I think it's a better source of progesterone. I prefer a once daily injection to three insertions of Endometrin. I also found the Endometrin to be irritating and the discharge was frankly gross. Finally, PIO is also cheaper. If my husband and I decide to transfer another embryo in the future, I will definitely be asking for PIO.
Overall, the nurses at CRM were excellent. They were organized, compassionate, and encouraging. I would describe only one or two of them as cold.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Based on success rates on SART, this clinic is the best one in the Twin Cities. The doctors and nurses are professional. The care and technology is well above average. I think patients should be aware, however, that their doctor isn't necessarily the one performing their procedures.
Because we did PGS, Dr. Lebovic strongly encouraged eSET. Because we only wanted a single pregnancy, we did not object or seek to circumvent this recommendation.
Minneapolis

He [Dr. Dan Lebovic] provided us with sufficient information on single vs multiple and let us choose what we wanted to do...was very informative of everything that we were going to go through. IVF is a very long process and he was very clear on what would be happening at each step. I had easy communication with him through email. I also had a problem where I got a call back at 12:30 at night...he's exactly what you want in a fertility dr...definitely took time away from their schedule and it was greatly appreciated.
they [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] are very organized and and the staff is very informed. I really can't think of a weakness seeing as I had all positive interactions here...This process can take a toll emotionally and physically. I had a few rough days and the staff took extra time with me to make sure that I was doing well. This definitely took time away from their schedule and it was greatly appreciated...The nursing staff was amazing. There were 2 instances in particular that they spent more time with me to make sure everything was going well. Each appointment I had I had a consultation with them and they let me know how everything was going each step of the way.
Dr. Lebovic was very informative of everything that we were going to go through. IVF is a very long process and he was very clear on what would be happening at each step. I had easy communication with him through email. I also had a problem where I got a call back at 12:30 at night.
Perhaps not as a specific patient of Dr Lebovic, because he's exactly what you want in a fertility dr, but someone going through treatments in general. Make sure you have strong, supportive friends and family. Also know what you're going to be going through, its long and rough, but you can do it!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
This clinic knows exactly what they're doing (no surprise). But they are very organized and and the staff is very informed. I really can't think of a weakness seeing as I had all positive interactions here.
I don't have that information on hand, but most of my care was covered by my insurance. We had to pay for the genetic testing and other outside lab work.
He provided us with sufficient information on single vs multiple and let us choose what we wanted to do.
Minneapolis
She [Dr. Casey] is very personable, knows my history, and really works to see what the best option is to do next ... have only seen her two times. Once for my consult, and then 3 IUI cycles later when she performed an HSG test. She was not the one to perform IUIs, and the nurses go back to her with what they had decided to do treatment wise. ... I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own, so we started with provera to induce a period.
i really like the clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota]. clean, friendly, and free parking. the hours can be difficult since they close early.the clinic is easy to get to and there is plenty of parking. I wish that I saw my doctor more, and not just the nursing staff. the clinic is good at calling back soon after leaving messages. ... I love the nursing staff. they have been fantastic, explain everything to me, and get back to me in a quick manner
I have only seen her two times. Once for my consult, and then 3 IUI cycles later when she performed an HSG test. She was not the one to perform IUIs, and the nurses go back to her with what they had decided to do treatment wise.
Just know that you will not deal with her directly most of the time, and it will really be all of the nurses that you get to know the best
She is very personable, knows my history, and really works to see what the best option is to do next
I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own, so we started with provera to induce a period. When i got my period, i called for a baseline ultrasound. take femara 2.5 mg to grow follicles. everything went well, and we did the trigger shot of ovidril and IUI 2 days later. the next 2 cycles the follies were not growing so we upped the femur dose to 5mg, and then 7.5mg to get the follies to grow. this followed with 2 more failed IUIs. the next cycle i had a residual cyst, so the cycle was cancelled.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
i really like the clinic. clean, friendly, and free parking. the hours can be difficult since they close early.the clinic is easy to get to and there is plenty of parking. I wish that I saw my doctor more, and not just the nursing staff. the clinic is good at calling back soon after leaving messages.