Chaska
St. Paul
991 Sibley Memorial Highway, Suite #100
St. Paul, MN 55118
651-379-3110

Be comfortable asking questions, as he [Dr. Lebovic] seemed happy to support me and make me feel comfortable...would personally email and call me. I felt he was very close to my fertility plan...My fertility process definitely had highs and lows and Dr. Lebovic was a calm presence through the entire process. He was absolutely available for questions/concerns and seemed to always be aware of what was happening for my care. I, personally, appreciated his positive but realistic attitude. He was always very calm.
Strengths [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] - open most days of the year. I had one transfer on Memorial Day. Friendly staff. Clean. Weaknesses - I wish was there a 24 hours nurse line when I had a question that wasn't an emergency, but nice to have answered during the evening or weekend...I generally meet with a new nurse on most visits, but they all seemed knowledgeable about my care plan. They all seemed to care about my success.
How was your experience with Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Be comfortable asking questions, as he seemed happy to support me and make me feel comfortable.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Dr. Lebovic would personally email and call me. I felt he was very close to my fertility plan.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Strengths - open most days of the year. I had one transfer on Memorial Day. Friendly staff. Clean. Weaknesses - I wish was there a 24 hours nurse line when I had a question that wasn't an emergency, but nice to have answered during the evening or weekend.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
For 2 IUI, 1 fresh transfer and 1 frozen transfer and everything that comes with that (meds, ultrasounds, retrievals, transfers, etc.) it was just under $30,000.
Minneapolis
When I met with the doctor he [Dr. Lebovic] made me feel welcome and did not judge the fact that I was doing this as a single woman.... He was very thorough and direct in his explanation and the odds of me becoming pregnant at my age. He also went over the possibility of donor egg if I wasn’t able to conceive on my own. I felt like he had my best interest in mind and wasn’t just another number or annoyance in his day. If I had questions, the nurse would relay it to him and I’d get an answer pretty quickly
The clinic [Center for Repro Med of MN] is very efficient and handles a large number of patients, but you still feel like you’re important when you’re there. When you first start you are walked through everything. I never felt like I was lost in the shuffle... You see a different nurse with each iui you have. They are very thorough and take the time to answer your questions. There is also a nurse line where you can call. I’ve had nurses there be a little more curt or in a hurry than they are in person, but overall a good experience with the nurses
When I met with the doctor he made me feel welcome and did not judge the fact that I was doing this as a single woman.
Describe the protocols Dan Lebovic used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
I’ve been taking letrozole, follistim and a trigger shot of ovidrel for my IUIs. With all 4 I’ve followed the same regiment since they have been producing good sized follicles for my iui.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic is very efficient and handles a large number of patients, but you still feel like you’re important when you’re there. When you first start you are walked through everything. I never felt like I was lost in the shuffle
Minneapolis
Dr Campbell was always very kind in his approach...Very kind but direct doctor. I trusted him completely and would work with him again if he was not retired. He strongly encouraged us to transfer only one embryo and I’m glad that we did. We have him to thank for our two month old daughter. Although he created my treatment plan he did not perform either of my transfers...He is not taking new patients. He is retired.
the nursing and front desk staff [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] is very hit or miss. Some of the staff are wonderful and some are incompetent and or show no compassion at all. Both of which I found incredibly frustrating...There were some wonderful nurses but overall my experience with the nursing staff was not positive. I didn’t always receive prompt calls back from the nurse line, nurses that saw me seemed confused about my treatment plan, some showed no compassion whatsoever.
How was your experience with Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
He is not taking new patients. He is retired.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Dr Campbell was always very kind in his approach. The way you were treated by the nurses at CRM. Ariel widely, however.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
This clinic has wonderful doctors and high success rates. That said, the nursing and front desk staff is very hit or miss. Some of the staff are wonderful and some are incompetent and or show no compassion at all. Both of which I found incredibly frustrating.
Describe Bruce Campbell's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
He has a strong preference for single embryo transfer.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Nurses were sometimes confused about my protocol or gave me conflicting information that I had to clarify.
Minneapolis

I just didn't get the compassionate care I was hoping for [from Dr. Colleen Casey] . I felt like she was rushing through a list and not caring so much about what I wanted, the appointments always felt rushed...I definitely didn't feel too important. She covered all the bases, explained everything it detail, it was just rushed. It was difficult sitting there and just feeling like a box she was checking off her list...The nurse who preformed my IUI was actually kind of rude
I didn't have a problem with the Clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] itself, it was a nice space. They could have been more interactive with people and not so rushed with one person to the next. You just feel like a number after awhile and not really cared for...The nurse who preformed my IUI was actually kind of rude, she made me feel very small because I didn't seem to know the exact date of my last pap. She made snarky comments and then preformed the IUI. I never felt to belittled
How was your experience with Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
She was nice enough, I just didn't get the compassionate care I hoped for, I definitely didn't feel too important. She covered all the bases, explained everything it detail, it was just rushed. It was difficult sitting there and just feeling like a box she was checking off her list.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Ask questions in great detail, if you don't understand something tell her, be clear with your needs and wants.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
I just didn't get the compassionate care I was hoping for. I felt like she was rushing through a list and not caring so much about what I wanted, the appointments always felt rushed.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
I didn't have a problem with the Clinic itself, it was a nice space. They could have been more interactive with people and not so rushed with one person to the next. You just feel like a number after awhile and not really cared for.
Minneapolis

Dr Lisa Erickson was the kindest doctor I have ever met. She treated me like I was her only patient ever...If she hadn't retired, I would've only recommend her. She explained everything in detail and she was very compassionate...I used donor embryo transfer with Dr. Lisa Erickson, so that was like the second half of an IVF cycle. I did 60 days of progesterone shots.
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine] was located in a good location, easy access and parking, clinic was nice, clean, and organized. I never waited very long at all for any appt. I do not have a bad thing to say. I would recommend this clinic to anyone...All were great, I did not have a bad experience with the nurses or lab technicians...I used donor embryo transfer with Dr. Lisa Erickson, so that was like the second half of an IVF cycle. I did 60 days of progesterone shots.
How was your experience with Lisa Erickson at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Dr Lisa Erickson is the kindest doctor I've ever met. She treated me like I was her only patient. If she hadn't retired, I would've only recommend her. She explained everything in detail and she was very compassionate.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Erickson at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Unfortunately, Dr. Lisa Erickson had retired.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Erickson at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Describe the protocols Lisa Erickson used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic was located in a good location, easy access and parking, clinic was nice, clean, and organized. I never waited very long at all for any appt. I do not have a bad thing to say. I would recommend this clinic to anyone.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Erickson at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
I paid around $10k under Dr Erickson. I paid about $30K overall
Describe Lisa Erickson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
She recommended transferring 1 embryo, I chose to transfer 2 embryos, they both implanted, but I did lose one around 9 weeks. I gave birth to one healthy baby.

2015, Successful
...Dr. Campbell personally returned my phone call in order to set up the first appointments. I also appreciated that he came into the waiting area on our first visit...I thought Dr. Campbell was an excellent doctor. He explained the process thoroughly so I knew what to expect at each step. He was not overly optimistic about our chances, but I understand that there is a lot of failure in IVF and he didn't want to get our hopes up. I thought he was very kind given our circumstances...
I thought the nursing staff [at Ctr for Repro Med - Minnie] was excellent. They were clearly well trained and compassionate. Very professional and friendly...This is an excellent fertility clinic. The staff is well-trained but busy. They sometimes triple-book appointments, so they'll take the person who signs in first. Get there early. I never had to wait very long for my appointments.
I had a very short time frame in which to complete the cycle of treatment due to a cancer diagnosis three years previously. We had to put off a pregnancy for a couple of years. Unfortunately, we didn't conceive naturally quickly enough so we had to use the IVF route. Once we decided to go forward with IVF, Dr. Campbell personally returned my phone call in order to set up the first appointments. I also appreciated that he came into the waiting area on our first visit.
I thought the nursing staff was excellent. They were clearly well trained and compassionate. Very professional and friendly.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
11,000 for fertility treatment, I think....

2015, Successful
Paul [Kuneck] is a really good guy, who cares a lot about his patients. Even though I didn't see him most of the time I went in, he reviewed my chart every single time I went in. I would hear from him or his nurse later that day if there was any change in my treatment or medications based on his review.
This clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] is very efficient, so you are not assigned a specific nurse or anything. Everyone there helps all of the patients. So its not quite as touchy feely or "warm" as I think others probably are...They don't mind answering tons of questions.
How was your experience with Paul Kuneck at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Paul is a really good guy, who cares a lot about his patients. Even though I didnt see him most of the time I went in, he reviewed my chart every single time I went in. I would hear from him or his nurse later that day if there was any change in my treatment or medications based on his review. And I did see him every time I went in for an ultrasound after my pregnancy was confirmed!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paul Kuneck at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Trust him
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paul Kuneck at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
This clinic is very efficient, so you are not assigned a specific nurse or anything. Everyone there helps all of the patients. So its not quite as touchy feely or "warm" as I think others probably are. But their outcomes are outstanding, which to me was the most important thing. It's also not like they are cold or anything, but they're not there to coddle you, they are there to get you pregnant. Everyone is very helpful.
They dont mind answering tons of questions. There were multiple days that I felt silly calling about something that was probably trivial, but I just wanted to be sure everything was OK, and the nurses never made me feel like my question was unimportant.
2012 - 2015, Successful
We were dealing with MFI and chose to use donor sperm. She [Dr. Colleen Casey] tested my AMH and based on that and a clear HSG, recommended three natural IUI cycles followed by Clomid if we weren't successful. We were successful and conceived on the first IUI both times and now have two wonderful daughters...Colleen Casey is attentive, knowledgeable, thoughtful, and listened to and considered all my concerns. She was very patient and understanding with us.
Nearly everyone [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] was compassionate, professional and organized. Rarely did I encounter a grumpy face. It made all the treatment that much better...We were dealing with MFI and chose to use donor sperm. She [Dr. Colleen Casey] tested my AMH and based on that and a clear HSG, recommended three natural IUI cycles followed by Clomid if we weren't successful. We were successful and conceived on the first IUI both times and now have two wonderful daughters.
Colleen Casey is an extremely bright, well-researched, thoughtful and attentive physician. I am 100% grateful to have had her care. Even when we encountered our own personal setbacks, she was patient and understanding, and recommended consistently helpful courses of treatment.
Trust her but also don't be afraid to ask hard questions and propose alternatives - she will listen.
Describe the protocols Colleen Casey used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
We were dealing with MFI and chose to use donor sperm. She tested my AMH and based on that and a clear HSG, recommended three natural IUI cycles followed by Clomid if we weren't successful. We were successful and conceived on the first IUI both times and now have two wonderful daughters.
Nearly everyone was compassionate, professional and organized. Rarely did I encounter a grumpy face. It made all the treatment that much better.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
It's a little overwhelming with all the options and insurance coverage etc but I think that is true of any clinic. Take good notes, do your research and ask questions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
My insurance covered 90% of the procedure fees

2014, Successful
Dr. Erickson was great - she communicated clearly and honestly - sometimes too honestly. She definitely "tells it like it is" and might be a bit blunt for some people. But I appreciated that we always knew exactly where we stood...I felt like she knew my name and my wife's name, remembered who we were friends with (other patients), and seemed to legitimately care about us...We did one unmedicated IUI, then five IUIs with Femara. When these were not successful, we moved to IVF and were successful in the first round.
They [the staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine] were helpful, supportive, got back to you quickly, and as a lesbian couple, we always felt welcomed and included...For IVF: Around $10 - $11K for the procedure, another $2-3K in medication co-pays, monitoring, etc. For IUIs we paid office visit and medication copays and sperm, but my insurance covered the rest...There are a lot of doctors and nurses - it felt like we always got the information we needed, quickly, and I never had any trouble making appointments.
Be prepared to hear some blunt truths.
They were helpful, supportive, got back to you quickly, and as a lesbian couple, we always felt welcomed and included.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
She strongly encouraged us to transfer one, but acknowledged that most people choose to transfer two, and said it would be up to us. In the end, we only had one embryo, so it wasn't a decision we had to make.
2011 - 2013, Successful
Dr. Erickson always took the time to talk to me and explain things. She showed emotion and empathy with each failed cycle. She was genuinely happy for me when IVF finally worked. She said encouraging things to me....She was great. Very informative, honest, and caring. She took the time to call me personally with each pregnancy test result. She was smart and sensitive...They [CRM Mpls] are excellent doctors, extremely good at what they do. Very caring.
They [CRM MPLS] are excellent doctors, extremely good at what they do. Very caring... I always felt respected and cared for there....Approximately $3000 per IUI cycle and $17000 per IVF cycle. This was with the medications. Maybe $10000 for procedures and $7000 for meds....Dr. Erickson always took the time to talk to me and explain things. She showed emotion and empathy with each failed cycle....She was genuinely happy for me when IVF finally worked. She said encouraging things to me.
She was great. Very informative, honest, and caring. She took the time to call me personally with each pregnancy test result. She was smart and sensitive. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to her advice.
I did 4 cycles of clomid and IUI, with trigger shot. Then three cycles of IVF, menapur, follistem, bravelle...can't remember exactly. Trigger shot. Lenapur (?) at some point. Transferred 3 fresh embryos at 5 days each cycle.
I can't remember details, but I always felt respected and cared for there.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They are excellent doctors, extremely good at what they do. Very caring.
She suggested I transfer 3 each time due to my age. I was fine with that.
2007 - 2012, Successful
Bruce Campbell has extensive knowledge and experience very happy to work with him as a patient. He kept our interest in mind on the journey. He met with us to discuss our options and alternatives always helping us to feel welcome and listened to throughout the process. He took the time to meet with us several times and made personal calls to express good news to us!
I was happy with my care overall [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of MN]. I had many blood tests and many of the nurses were from a temp group at times - it was nice to see the regulars. The front door staff was helpful. Perhaps have a larger waiting room for more space. Overall very satisfied since the results were quality and they always took time to discuss all the alternatives.
Trust in his ability to know the right choices.
Very supportive and helpful.
Describe the protocols Bruce Campbell used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
Due to age he provided multiple embryos - always very cautious and checked with me on concerns.
They varied by there level of experience some were more helpful than others.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
No complaints good location. I live nearby so it was quite convenient. I was happy with my care overall. I had many blood tests and many of the nurses were from a temp group at times - it was nice to see the regulars. The front door staff was helpful. Perhaps have a larger waiting room for more space. Overall very satisfied since the results were quality and they always took time to discuss all the alternatives.
Costly.
The choice was for multiple due to my age.
2006 - 2012, Successful
She [Dr. Lisa Erickson] was honest yet kind. Even when having to deliver difficult news or poor outcomes based on our circumstances she never gave up on us since we had the tools to work with. And That was the most important thing to me...ended up getting pregnant on Met Forman and Clomid for me. As well as a bunch of vitamins and lifestyle changes for my husband’s in fertility issues.
[The nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota is] Kind and compassionate. Always available by phone and able to call back when needed...Everyone from the front desk to the doctors kind of compassion. They treated you like you were an individual and not just a number. Even though the waiting room is full of people and wait you didn’t know what they were going through you still felt unique in that clinic with the nurses and the staff and the doctor
She was honest yet kind. Even when having to deliver difficult news or poor outcomes based on our circumstances she never gave up on us since we had the tools to work with. And That was the most important thing to me.
Ask a lot of questions and never leave without fully understanding the next steps
Human! They were kind and compassionate
Luckily for us we had planned to do injections with our UI. But ended up getting pregnant on Met Forman and Clomid for me. As well as a bunch of vitamins and lifestyle changes for my husband’s in fertility issues.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Minimal. As I never got to the IUI OR IVF part.
No Experience. But she did say if we had to do IVF she would only transferred to embryos or one

2011, Successful
I would see her [Dr. Colleen Casey] again in a heartbeat. I am a single mom by choice, and she was supportive of my journey...Dr Casey reassured me that the test results from a previous clinic were not ones that she was concerned about. She was realistically confident about my chances to successfully get pregnant...During my consultation with Dr. Casey, I felt reassured and confident that trying IUI again was worthwhile. She explained the process thoroughly.
As a single mom by choice, I felt supported and not judged [by Center for Reproductive Medicine - Minneapolis]....The nurses were very calm and reassuring. The nurse who helped with the insemination helped me to relax....I had to pay for the sperm. Everything else was covered by my insurance....Make an appointment with her [Dr. Colleen Casey]--she may not have as much experience as others in the clinic, but I would see her again in a heartbeat. I am a single mom by choice, and she was supportive of my journey.
I came to Dr Casey after I was told by a different clinic that I had "old eggs" and that conceiving would be very difficult. During my consultation with Dr. Casey, I felt reassured and confident that trying IUI again was worthwhile. She explained the process thoroughly.
Make an appointment with her--she may not have as much experience as others in the clinic, but I would see her again in a heartbeat. I am a single mom by choice, and she was supportive of my journey.
I did one IUI cycle with Clomid. She recommended doing only one, well timed insemination. I got pregnant during this first cycle with her.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
As a single mom by choice, I felt supported and not judged.
I had to pay for the sperm. Everything else was covered by my insurance.
Minneapolis
When I had my miscarriage he [Dr. Lebovic] was on call with anything I needed...He's quiet and a tad awkward but it's because he's very into the medical breakdown and science behind his position. He's extremely caring and open to talk to. He's also very eager and active, he's happy to talk about any questions or jump on a phone call... 1. Met with him in his office 2. Nurse consult 3. Baseline tests 4. Mock transfer 5. Egg Retrieveal 6. Embryo Transfer 7. BETA 2 Weeks later
[Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota was] Extremely organized! They have the process down. Great doctors! I've loved all who have helped me. They need an online portal and ability to email nurses. Update the rooms to be a bit more welcoming...[nurses were] Very organized and prompt. However, would be nice to have a team dedicated to you instead of a new person each time.
Give him a chance
When I had my miscarriage he was on call with anything I needed.
I only went to him for IVF. So here's that: 1. Met with him in his office 2. Nurse consult 3. Baseline tests 4. Mock transfer 5. Egg Retrieveal 6. Embryo Transfer 7. BETA 2 Weeks later
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Describe Dan Lebovic's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
He seems to favor single embryo transfer but that could be because of the quality of my eggs
Minneapolis

Dr. Casey was always very kind and made us feel comfortable. Because of the size of the clinic, we rarely saw her and contact was minimal and primainly done through nurses. Having a different doctor perform each procedure was also hard as we had to put our trust into a new person each step of the way. I think it would have been a different if we were able to work with Dr. Casey more frequently.
Large clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota-Minneapolis]...long waits for appointments at times, and getting booked for an IVF cycle. Communication was good. Procedures and protocols were clear. Nurses were good about returning phone calls... Very large clinic Minimal contact with doctor Very rarely were changes made to standard protocol... Fresh ivf - about 15,000 Frozen transfer- about 5,000
Dr. Casey is a caring doctor with a lot of expertise. Because of the size of the clinic, just be prepared to work with other doctors throughout your journey.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Large clinic...long waits for appointments at times, and getting booked for an IVF cycle. Communication was good. Procedures and protocols were clear. Nurses were good about returning phone calls
Fresh ivf - about 15,000 Frozen transfer- about 5,000
Minneapolis
He [Dr. Campbell] was never the one to see or call me, it was always nurses. He shrugged off my concerns and followed standard protocol only. When asked about a specific genetic concern I had discovered he dismissed it....Only did letrozole with trigger and then IUI. I had to ask to be put on progesterone despite my history of low levels in previous pregnancies.... He wasn’t worried when I triggered with several follicles bc he said my eggs were bad
The clinic [Ctr for Repro Med of MN] was in a convenient location and very clean. It seemed well maintained and they validated parking so you didn’t have to pay. They could have offered water for nervous patients instead of old coffee though....It was a different nurse and radiology tech EVERY TIME. Some were great and some were awful....Lots of times the pharmacy didn’t get my prescription.
He was never the one to see or call me, it was always nurses. He shrugged off my concerns and followed standard protocol only. When asked about a specific genetic concern I had discovered he dismissed it.
He’s retired now so no.
He followed standard protocol, and brushed off my suggestions from the research I’d done.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic was in a convenient location and very clean. It seemed well maintained and they validated parking so you didn’t have to pay. They could have offered water for nervous patients instead of old coffee though.
I think it was around $500 per IUI excluding meds.
Lots of times the pharmacy didn’t get my prescription.

2014 - 2016, Successful
I chose Dr. Kuneck after another clinic because I felt confident in his abilities. He is very experienced and understood my treatment goals. He was always direct which I appreciated and at the end of the day, I got my healthy singleton...I never felt like anyone in the clinic really knew who I was or cared too much about personally but they were responsive if I said I needed emotional support.
Don't go in [to the Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] expecting hand holding or warm and fuzzy. If you like direct and come in informed about your own treatment, you will have a better experience...The clinic is organized, clean, and comfortable. I always felt like they had up to date technology and were willing to spend money on the facilities. Also, they pay for parking which is a small thing but it is nice. My previous clinic charged for parking at every visit which was annoying and added up.
Don't go in expecting hand holding or warm and fuzzy. If you like direct and come in informed about your own treatment, you will have a better experience.
The nurses are extremely organized and come in the room knowing the case and knowing the treatment plan.
2018 - 2020, Successful
I did not like this clinics [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] pass of patient approach. They are also not as efficient with times and blood draws. I wish they had earlier weekday appts for those that work and handled people less like a number. You typically receive the answering machine...around 11k for IVF retrieval and fresh cycle, 3k for frozen, 5k for genetic testing
How was your experience with Joshua Kapfhamer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Dr. Kapfhamer took the time to stop, listen, explain and explain again and again. He changed our treatment so for the first time after 3 years, it worked. I can't thank his professionalism enough. He followed up, followed through and continues to see patients with high success rates (according to friends that I know that have seen him). He didn't just want to take our $ and not have it work again.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
I did not like this clinics pass of patient approach. They are also not as efficient with times and blood draws. I wish they had earlier weekday appts for those that work and handled people less like a number. You typically receive the answering machine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joshua Kapfhamer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Joshua Kapfhamer
Minneapolis
[Dr. Paul Kuneck's] a busy doctor so he doesn’t remember details about each patient but it does seem like he cares...is very kind, caring and thorough but he gets to the point. He doesn’t sugarcoat anything or leave anything out. He explains things appropriately and gives you time to ask questions as needed...We did IUI with Letrozole 2.5 x 2 for days 3-12 and used an Ovidrel trigger.
[Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota is] Professional and clean. The staff seems to enjoy their jobs and they do everything that they can to make your appointment go as smoothly as possible. Good, easy scheduling process. Weekend hours for monitoring are great. Parking is sometimes hard to find downtown...[the nursing staff is] Very compassionate...Dr. Kuneck is very kind, caring and thorough but he gets to the point. He doesn’t sugarcoat anything or leave anything out. He explains things appropriately and gives you time to ask questions as needed.
Make a list of questions and take notes when you talk to him
He’s a busy doctor so he doesn’t remember details about each patient but it does seem like he cares
Describe the protocols Paul Kuneck used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
We did IUI with Letrozole 2.5 x 2 for days 3-12 and used an Ovidrel trigger.
Very compassionate
Minneapolis

He [Dr. Paul Kuneck] is a kind man but very to the point. He explained things in good details to understand. I only met with him in the beginning and then to review the next steps. He was very thorough with explaining everything and procedures to me.... I had ultrasound on cd 2/3. I took femara cd 3-7. Follow up ultrasound on cd 10 w trigger shot. Then iui on day 12 w starting progesterone the next day. He said do 4 cycles and come back.
In mpls [Center for Reproductive Medicine-Minneapolis] I felt like a number. In St. Paul location I was a patient.... Mpls clinic was always late.... Nurses in St. Paul were amazing!! Always listened me to questions and concerns... I had ultrasound on cd 2/3. I took femara cd 3-7. Follow up ultrasound on cd 10 w trigger shot. Then iui on day 12 w starting progesterone the next day. He said do 4 cycles and come back.
He's a kind man but very to the point. He explained things in good details to understand. I only met with him in the beginning and then to review the next steps. He was very thorough with explaining everything and procedures to me.
He's to the point
In mpls I felt like a number. In St. Paul location I was a patient
Nurses in St. Paul were amazing!! Always listened me to questions and concerns
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Mpls clinic was always late
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paul Kuneck at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
I'm not sure, my insurance pays a lot

2016, Unknown Success
I have really enjoyed working with Dr. Casey thus far. We are just in the midst of our treatments, post transfer, but do not know the results yet. I appreciate her specific attention to patients, and she seems to remember me when I see her - though it [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] is a VERY busy clinic. Though, for retrievals and transfers, you see the doctor on for the week. I had Dr. Casey for my retrieval, but my transfer was with a different Doctor. I do wish that I would have had the consistency of the same physician throughout the process, but I understand the need to do it this way with scheduling.
Be prepared with good questions
I have really enjoyed working with Dr. Casey thus far. We are just in the midst of our treatments, post transfer, but do not know the results yet. I appreciate her specific attention to patients, and she seems to remember me when I see her - though it is a VERY busy clinic. Though, for retrievals and transfers, you see the doctor on for the week. I had Dr. Casey for my retrieval, but my transfer was with a different Doctor. I do wish that I would have had the consistency of the same physician throughout the process, but I understand the need to do it this way with scheduling.
They're fairly good. Not terribly warm.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Very prompt with return phone xalls

2012 - 2013, Unsuccessful
I only met him twice. He seemed super cautious in his treatment protocol...Lots and lots of letrozole with and without IUI. I never had a positive pregnancy test....People [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] were nice but it wasn't clear they knew me or remembered my treatment plan.
The nurses would come in with the wrong charts, not have the treatment plan. I had to remind them of the current protocol and tell them the plans we had discussed in the previous appointment. It was a little scary....Disorganized, shabby, charged for parking and they had a rude receptionist.
How was your experience with Mark Damario at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
I only met him twice. He seemed super cautious in his treatment protocol.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Damario at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Be your own advocate.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Damario at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
People were nice but it wasn't clear they knew me or remembered my treatment plan.
Describe the protocols Mark Damario used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Disorganized, shabby, charged for parking and they had a rude receptionist.
Just general disorganization.
Mark Damario
2022, Consult
[Dr. Hopeman] uses many words of encouragement such as willpower, patience and courage. In our discussions she uses these three words. she is a lady with very strong morals. I always believed that she made the fame for this center. often when we come to appointment she comes out of her office to welcome us at the portal with smile. at each stage of the treatment. she takes care to explain everything to us.
My family doctor who refer me to this [Center for Reproduction Medicine] clinic told me she have refer many people who get satisfaction. I believe that clinic is good one. I can advice a new patient to go there. The reception and the availability of nurses show a good organization. In terms of work , each nurses has her specialty.
How was your experience with Meg Hopeman at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
The doctor uses many words of encouragement such as willpower, patience and courage. In our discussions she uses these three words. she is a lady with very strong morals. I always believed that she made the fame for this center. often when we come to appointment she comes out of her office to welcome us at the portal with smile. at each stage of the treatment. she takes care to explain everything to us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Meg Hopeman at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
One piece of advice I will give a prospective patient of prospective patient of Meg HOPEMAN is . With the doctor Meg HOPEMAN we never fail.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Meg Hopeman at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
I felt treated like a human because doctor HOPEMAN is very compassionate and determined to help us to get children.
Describe the protocols Meg Hopeman used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
I do not remember all. But. I remember that my wife takes the injection in the lower abdomen. she takes many medication.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota. (Assigned nurse: DeNae M...)
All the nurses who work with doctor HOPEMAM are helpful, especially madam DeNae.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
My family doctor who refer me to this clinic told me she have refer many people who get satisfaction. I believe that clinic is good one. I can advice a new patient to go there. The reception and the availability of nurses show a good organization. In terms of work , each nurses has her specialty.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Meg Hopeman at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Please I do not remember.
Describe Meg Hopeman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
It is my first experience the embryo for donor eggs. I propose two embryo transfer. but if doctor judge one embryo is good for us. No problem.
Meg Hopeman
Minneapolis

Besides the initial appointment [with Dr. Dan Lebovic] I’ve been with nurses for the others but that’s just fine....He had reviewed all of my prior history, asked questions and was honest...He was great with the iui in making me feel comfortable. My pharmacy delayed my prescription and he called me on the weekend 5 minutes after I called to calm me down and come up with a solution...I would highly recommend and am confident he’ll get is pregnant...7.5mg letrozols days 3-7, ovidrel trigger after monitoring, bd after trigger, IUI.
[Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota has] great hours, and communication. Expensive without insurance, but most fertility centers are. I do like that they are honest about the success chances as well as finances. I would recommend though...Everyone has been super nice and efficient...Besides the initial appointment [with Dr. Dan Lebovic] I’ve been with nurses for the others but that’s just fine....He had reviewed all of my prior history, asked questions and was honest...He was great with the iui in making me feel comfortable. My pharmacy delayed my prescription and he called me on the weekend 5 minutes after I called to calm me down and come up with a solution...I would
Besides the initial appointment I’ve been with nurses for the others but that’s just fine. He was great with the iui in making me feel comfortable. My pharmacy delayed my prescription and he called me on the weekend 5 minutes after I called to calm me down and come up with a solution.
I would highly recommend and am confident he’ll get is pregnant.
He had reviewed all of my prior history, asked questions and was honest.
Everyone has been super nice and efficient
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Nearby, great hours, and communication. Expensive without insurance, but most fertility centers are. I do like that they are honest about the success chances as well as finances. I would recommend though.
So far I have had insurance coverage
Na
Minneapolis
Dr. Lebovic is very knowledgeable and explains the process well. He is very responsive to questions and is kind. His bedside manners are topnotch and is very aware of your personal situation so you dont feel like a number.... The doctors [Ctr for Reproductive Medicine in MN] are great, but sometimes the nurses and front desk staff seem unorganized. Some of the nurses are amazing, and some seem tired and unhelpful. Overall the clinic has your best interest in mind.
The doctors [Ctr for Reproductive Medicine in MN] are great, but sometimes the nurses and front desk staff seem unorganized. Some of the nurses are amazing, and some seem tired and unhelpful. Overall the clinic has your best interest in mind.... Dr. Lebovic is very knowledgeable and explains the process well. He is very responsive to questions and is kind. His bedside manners are topnotch and is very aware of your personal situation so you dont feel like a number.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The doctors are great, but sometimes the nurses and front desk staff seem unorganized. Some of the nurses are amazing, and some seem tired and unhelpful. Overall the clinic has your best interest in mind.