Chaska
991 Sibley Memorial Highway, Suite #100
St. Paul, MN 55118
651-379-3110

2012 - 2013, Successful
his [Dr. John Malo's] demeanor and explanations of the procedures we were doing was helpful and always felt like he was taking his time with me and my husband...many failed IUI cycles that led to trying IVF. I had a great response and ended up with 5 emboyos on day 5. We used icsi after identifying a male factor late in the game right before IVT procedure one. We transferred the best quality egg (did not do testing) singleton and got pregnant. we froze the other 4 embryos. 3 1/2 years later I returned to the same clinic to transfer another singleton after one failed cycle where my lining didn't thicken enough we transfered another singleton which resulted in a positive pregnancy and now I have two children. We made the decision to donate the remaining 3 embryos as our family is complete.
The St. Paul Center for Reproductive Medicine nursing staff is top notch. They know your name, your story, and spend the time needed to answer any and all questions. I was welcomed back 4 years later for my second IVF with open arms and the entire nursing staff still knowing me and being their for me...There will be a only a handful of meetings with the doctor, it is the nursing staff at the St. Paul office that will be seeing you day in and day out and they are the ones that you need to connect with. I loved their entire staff.
How was your experience with John Malo at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
John has since retired, so i really think this a mut point, but his demeanor and explanations of the procedures we were doing was helpful and always felt like he was taking his time with me and my husband.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Malo at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Malo at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Describe the protocols John Malo used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
AMAZING! They made the process so much less painful. Always had compassion and respect for our journey and I couldn't have gotten through both times with out them.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Overall the clinic itself is great with scheduling and being accommodating to your schedules. I do wish they were a bit better with the financial side of things as it gets very confusing and thought they could have done a better job of talking through the details of payments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Malo at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Lots and lots of money. :-) some paid by insurance, but a large majority was out of pocket
Describe John Malo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Dr. Malo advised against multiple embryo transfer after taking measurements of my uterus. He didn't think I could carry multiples to term. Both my children were 5 1/2 lbs and came early, so he was spot on with his assessment.
St. Paul

He is very thoughtful and methodical. He lays out all the options and explains things well and always answers our questions. He doesn't mince words. He allowed us to choose treatment steps that were best for us. ... I am just starting an IVF cycle and I will start on birth control pills, do follistim + generelix then trigger with hcg or lupron depending on my risk of OHSS at that time. We will have special sperm testing and if it looks ok we will not do ICSI. We plan on doing fresh transfer if possible.
There are two convenient locations and they [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] have a rule about patients not bringing children which is really nice. We sometimes felt a little unsure about the plan or things worked more slowly than we wanted. ... They [nursing staff] have been friendly so far and good communicators. They answered our questions. Sometimes response time is slower than I would like.
How was your experience with Mark Damario at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Damario at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Have your questions ready ahead of time.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Damario at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
He kept track of my history and he gave me options based on my priorities.
Describe the protocols Mark Damario used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
They have been friendly so far and good communicators. They answered our questions. Sometimes response time is slower than I would like.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
There are two convenient locations and they have a rule about patients not bringing children which is really nice. We sometimes felt a little unsure about the plan or things worked more slowly than we wanted.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mark Damario at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Each IVF cycle is 15,000. FET is about 5,000. There is an insurance program that patients can apply to participate in.
Describe Mark Damario's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
He recommended single embryo transfer unless the quality of embryos is poor in which case we could transfer two embryos. He states he prefers single embryo transfer due to the risks associated with multiples.
St. Paul

Very communicative and compassionate. I don’t trust people easily and he [Dr. Campbell] made me feel more at ease. I felt more disappointed with the results than expected. But that comes with the territory. He seemed incredibly knowledgeable and kept me informed every step along the way.... From the moment I called to make my first appointment, to checking out from my last appointment, people always took the time to listen and answer all of my questions.
The [Center for Repro Med of MN] were very good at preparing me for the first visit. And were also very clear about costs up front. They answered any and all of my questions quickly. They were also very responsive and great about getting me in quickly for the first appointment.... The nursing staff was so knowledgeable and cared to go into great details on the risks of every procedure. They made sure that I was aware of my options at every step of the process. I didn't have any negative feelings about the nursing staff.
How was your experience with Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Very communicative and compassionate. I don’t trust people easily and he made me feel more at ease. I felt more disappointed with the results than expected. But that comes with the territory. He seemed incredibly knowledgeable and kept me informed every step along the way.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Take a little more time with your patient. Or try not to make it so obvious that you have a busy schedule. Be fully present with the patient and ask more than once if they have questions before ending the appt.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
From the moment I called to make my first appointment, to checking out from my last appointment, people always took the time to listen and answer all of my questions. They seemed to care about how I was feeling while I was there and called to check up on me afterwards.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The were very good at preparing me for the first visit. And were also very clear about costs up front. They answered any and all of my questions quickly. They were also very responsive and great about getting me in quickly for the first appointment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Around $25K including testing
Bruce Campbell
St. Paul

The doctor [Dr. Mark Damario] did not tell me about my PCOS diagnosis, I only learnt of it after my records were transferred to the next physician...I only actually met Dr. Damario one time. He never once called me to provide an update on the cycle. He left everything to the nurses who treated me as any other patient and did not consider my own past experiences when building my protocol...spent the majority of the time speaking to my spouse and talking about how impressed he was with his sperm. He spent the entire meeting writing down the things that we were saying and it did not feel as though he was actually listening to what we wanted. He diagnosed me with PCOS but never actually told me that he had given me that diagnosis, I only found out after my records were transferred to my sub
I did three cycles of IUI using Clomid and injectibles [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota]...The doctor [Dr. Mark Damario] did not tell me about my PCOS diagnosis, I only learnt of it after my records were transferred to the next physician...Treat their patients as a number, there is no such thing as an individualized treatment plan at CRM. The nursing staff was kind but they were not very open with communication and only told me things when I would ask...Ask specifically about what diagnosis and treatment plan he is giving you...He diagnosed me with PCOS but never actually told me that he had given me that diagnosis, I only found out after my records were transferred to my subsequent doctor. I would never recommend him to anyone seeking out treatment. As a woman, I felt that he was incredibly incompassionate.
During my one meeting with Dr. Damario he treated me as though I was not even in the room and spent the majority of the time speaking to my spouse and talking about how impressed he was with his sperm. He spent the entire meeting writing down the things that we were saying and it did not feel as though he was actually listening to what we wanted. He diagnosed me with PCOS but never actually told me that he had given me that diagnosis, I only found out after my records were transferred to my subsequent doctor. I would never recommend him to anyone seeking out treatment. As a woman, I felt that he was incredibly incompassionate.
Ask specifically about what diagnosis and treatment plan he is giving you.
Throughout my time being treated at Center for Reproductive medicine I only actually met Dr. Damario one time. He never once called me to provide an update on the cycle. He left everything to the nurses who treated me as any other patient and did not consider my own past experiences when building my protocol.
I did three cycles of IUI using Clomid and injectibles.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The doctor did not tell me about my PCOS diagnosis, I only learnt of it after my records were transferred to the next physician.

2021 - 2022, Unsuccessful
Dr. Damario cares about his patients based on communication. He is however conservative and doesn’t give the option of trying things that seem new and experimental. For a patient with DOR, this is important...He’s got single embryo transfer...Expect someone who has experience doing what he does. Expect a traditional way of practicing medicine. Also ask him lots of questions, otherwise he will be brief.
Only thing is that the St.Paul clinics is closed over the weekend, and you have to go to Minneapolis. That’s where retrieval’s happen as well...[the nurses] relay messages to doctor Damario, and are not road blocks...$15,000 for the retrieval without medication...Strength - experienced doctor with hood success rates. Dr. Damario is conservative in his approach, and I wish he was more flexible. As a new patient, please do your homework and be prepared to ask questions. He will answer them and is willing to be challenged.
The nurses always call back within 24 hours. The doctor takes the time to explain things as well.
Microdoze Lupron - cycle 1 and 2 (both 150 menopur and 300 Gonal F) - 4 blasts total. Cycle 3 - Antagonist with same dose of Menopur and Gonal F (this was cancelled for slow response)
Matter of fact. They relay messages to doctor Damario, and are not road blocks.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They’re great. Only thing is that the St.Paul clinics is closed over the weekend, and you have to go to Minneapolis. That’s where retrieval’s happen as well.
$15,000 for the retrieval without medication.
He’s got single embryo transfer.
St. Paul
We met our doctor [Dr. Mark Damario] for our initial consultation and then after our ectopic pregnancy for a follow up and to see what our next game plan would be. He explained what our next steps will be cleary.... Letrazole 2.5 mg, ovidrel, and IUI-negative pregnancy results. Letrazole 5 mg, ovidrel, iui- positive pregnancy test that ended up ectopic. Will do the same protocol after a 3 month wait and hsg testing.
It [Center for Reproductive Med of MN- St. Paul] is a small clinic so if more specialized care is needed you will need to go to their Mpls office which is there main location. Clinic in st.paul is smaller, easy to get to, and parking is easy. Mpls office is larger in a shared building with a ramp.... You may have to go to their Mpls office for weekend visits or if you need trained techs to do your ultrasounds like I did. It wasn't a big deal for me to do so.
St.paul is a small office, but I don't mind that. We met our doctor for our initial consultation and then after our ectopic pregnancy for a follow up and to see what our next game plan would be. He explained what our next steps will be cleary.
In the middle. We work with mostly nurses after the consultation.
There are many nurses so I feel like i'm always seeing/ meeting a new one but all have been helpful.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
It is a small clinic so if more specialized care is needed you will need to go to their Mpls office which is there main location. Clinic in st.paul is smaller, easy to get to, and parking is easy. Mpls office is larger in a shared building with a ramp.
Around $1500 with medications, ultrasounds and IUI.
St. Paul

Caring, compassionate, not in a hurry to get the appointment done. Answers all questions fairly and straightforward. He [Dr. Mark Damario] gets to know your past and takes all details into determining a plan. The only thing I would change is having him more involved in the actual procedures. I feel like the nurses take over more in that sense... I had 2 natural iui with donor sperm. After 2 failed cycles we are to meet with him to decide which route of medicated cycle I would undergo next
[Center for Reproductive Med of MN-St Paul is] Easy to get to. Has open weekend hours. Detailed handouts on what to do at each point in your cycle. They walk you through who to talk to, numbers to call, what happens at what point in your cycle. It’s helpful because I wouldn’t have even thought about certain things they include in the information I need to know.
Caring, compassionate, not in a hurry to get the appointment done. Answers all questions fairly and straightforward. He gets to know your past and takes all details into determining a plan. The only thing I would change is having him more involved in the actual procedures. I feel like the nurses take over more in that sense.
Ask questions and get to know your current plan and back up plan
He is caring and has a good bedside manner. He speaks facts which I appreciate, but in a easy to understand manner
Quick to get back to you and helpful at answering all questions.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Cost of diagnostics, iui procedures, and ultrasounds
St. Paul

Dr. DeMario himself was very kind and gentle but doesn't sugar coat anything. He was up front about success rates and costs.... At CRM you only meet the doctor once, then you see nurses for the testing and treatment. Our appointment with Dr. DeMario went well. He was knowledge and obviously has a lot of experience. I didn't feel a strong personal connection with him, but I do feel good about his expertise.... I took clomid to stimulate egg growth
They are high end and very professional. There are many clients so care is not super personal, but you know that they know what they're doing. I am not sure if we may get a second opinion but for now I am comfortable working with the Center for Reproductive Medicine.... The nurses at the clinic vary in their attitudes - it really depends on who is working when you go in for your appointment.... $2,000 for one cycle of IUI
Take things one step at a time.
Dr. DeMario himself was very kind and gentle but doesn't sugar coat anything. He was up front about success rates and costs. The nurses at the clinic vary in their attitudes - it really depends on who is working when you go in for your appointment.
I took clomid to stimulate egg growth followed by two days on vaginal estrogen to help thicken the uteran lining. I then took a "trigger shot" to stimulate ovulation. Two days later, we did the IUI followed by two weeks of vaginal progesterone.
It really depends on the nurse.
$2,000 for one cycle of IUI
St. Paul

DeMario did 2 FET's for us. Used the same protocol that Dr. Malo established for us 2 years earlier. Didn't change anything regardless of test results...He never remembered any details about my case. It seems like he didn't even review my file before any meeting. Consistently asked the same questions over and over...He is not compassionate, he doesn't see you as a person. Doesn't remember anything from prior meetings. Generally seems confused. Very frustrating for someone who is in a vulnerable position. I had no choice but to use him as my prior RE at the clinic retired. Total difference of night and day between DeMario and Malo. Dr Malo always knew where I was at and what my history was. Made me feel like a patient and not a payment, which is how I feel when I see DeMario.
Jan [nurse at CRM] has been there forever and is excellent; caring, compassionate, hard working, remembers you as a person...Feel like cattle. So many women processed through on any given morning. Care is not personalized...Quite expensive compared to national averages. Higher success rates though. FET $5k (plus meds)...DeMario did 2 FET's for us. Used the same protocol that Dr. Malo established for us 2 years earlier. Didn't change anything regardless of test results.
Go to the Minneapolis clinic and see a different RE in the CRM clinic.
Jan has been there forever and is excellent; caring, compassionate, hard working, remembers you as a person.

2014, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Malo] was OK. Factual and pleasant enough but cut my husband off a few times on questions and would consider bedside manner so-so...Trust his knowledge and skillset, but manner is a bit cold and clinical. Wasn't as aggressive as we were hoping. Painted us a fairly bleak picture. This was our first of 3 REs and to be blunt, wish we had moved on after our first (ehhh) meeting as we liked the docs and clinics at 2 and 3 better.
Main beef was that I IDID have insurance with infertility coverage, this office [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] just didn't want to accept it so it was all out of pocket...Facilities quite nice...Didn't really amp things up round 2 after lackluster results round one, which was odd (and we did question it at the time with him [Dr. Malo])...Don't recall much [about the nurses]. Nice enough but seemed to forget our info unless papers right there.
He's knowledgeable and skillful but not the warmest dude you'll ever meet.
He was OK. Factual and pleasant enough but cut my husband off a few times on questions and would consider bedside manner so-so
Bravelle for sure and can't recall the rest. Didn't really amp things up round 2 after lackluster results round one, which was odd (and we did question it at the time with him)
Don't recall much. Nice enough but seemed to forget our info unless papers right there.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Facilities quite nice. Didn't accept our insurance (which DID have IVF coverage...they just didn't accept it!). Just so-so. If you are not feeling it after your first meeting here, move on quickly. This was 2015 and now there are even more clinics to choose from.
Don't recall IUI costs exactly; want to say around $5K? Main beef was that I IDID have insurance with infertility coverage, this office just didn't want to accept it so it was all out of pocket. Boooooo
St. Paul
Felt he [Dr. Damario] had a good ideas on what to do, but felt like I did have PCOS and no one was addressing that. As a doctor we liked him, he was very straightforward, doesn’t sugar coat anything, but the Minneapolis office left us not trusting the CRM name.... Ask for a detailed plan of your protocol. We never got that. Just named meds that we would use, but not the dose or why.... Only met one of the nurses and she talked a bit about the meds and a schedule and what would happen the day of retrieval.
CRM doesn’t have a clear protocol that they show their patients. I always asked what IVF would look like for us and never was given a clean answer. I think they need to have more protocols written down to show patients during the initial visit....Smaller office than the Minneapolis location; felt he [Dr. Damario] knew our story a little better than our previous doctor....Only met one of the nurses and she talked a bit about the meds and a schedule and what would happen the day of retrieval.
Felt he had a good ideas on what to do, but felt like I did have PCOS and no one was addressing that. As a doctor we liked him, he was very straightforward, doesn’t sugar coat anything, but the Minneapolis office left us not trusting the CRM name.
Smaller office than the Minneapolis location; felt he knew our story a little better than our previous doctor.
Never given a protocol.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Did not have any billing issues.
I know that he was okay with twins.

2021, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Damario] came to appointments not even knowing our names or any previous treatments or procedures that had occurred with us, even though he was the one completing them...He forgot to send orders multiple times causing our retrieval process to be postponed multiple months. Almost six months working with them without a single completed stimulation med cycle, let alone egg retrieval. After multiple egregious errors and repeated demonstration of disorganizationed business practice, we asked for our money back...
[Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] One of the most disorganized businesses I've ever worked with...Almost six months working with them without a single completed stimulation med cycle, let alone egg retrieval...complete lack of communication and also miscommunication, both with us and within their own company...nurse Jenn was a real positive during our negative experience at CRM. Both her and the main phlebotomist at the St. Paul location were genuine, caring, and kind...
Look elsewhere. If you are seeking an involved, dedicated, and committed fertility doctor who shows genuine concern, effort, and communication skills regarding treatment, then DO NOT settle for Mark Demario.
One of the most disorganized businesses I've ever worked with, which for a medical facility is inexcusable. The entire experience at CRM, St. Paul with Dr. Demario was discouraging and infuriating. Dr. Demario clearly takes on more patients than he can handle and didn't have a clue who we were at appointments. He came to appointments not even knowing our names or any previous treatments or procedures that had occurred with us, even though he was the one completing them. It was concerning to say the least. The biggest shock and disappointment was the complete lack of communication and also miscommunication, both with us and within their own company. He forgot to send orders multiple times causing our retrieval process to be postponed multiple months. Almost six months working with them without a single completed stimulation med cycle, let alone egg retrieval. After multiple egregious errors and repeated demonstration of disorganizationed business practice, we asked for our money back and have proceeded to work with RMIA. Even though we wasted our time, emotional well- being, and about $4,000 at CRM (coming away with literally nothing) we are so, so happy with RMIA. If you are looking for an involved, supportive, organized fertility experience then CRM and Dr. Demario in particular are not recommended.
At the St. Paul location ,nurse Jenn was a real positive during our negative experience at CRM. Both her and the main phlebotomist at the St. Paul location were genuine, caring, and kind.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
of the most disorganized businesses I've ever worked with, which for a medical facility is inexcusable. The entire experience at CRM, St. Paul with Dr. Demario was discouraging and infuriating. Dr. Demario clearly takes on more patients than he can handle and didn't have a clue who we were at appointments. He came to appointments not even knowing our names or any previous treatments or procedures that had occurred with us, even though he was the one completing them. It was concerning to say the least. The biggest shock and disappointment was the complete lack of communication and also miscommunication, both with us and within their own company. He forgot to send orders multiple times causing our retrieval process to be postponed multiple months. Almost six months working with them without a single completed stimulation med cycle, let alone egg retrieval. After multiple egregious errors and repeated demonstration of disorganizationed business practice, we asked for our money back and have proceeded to work with RMIA. Even though we wasted our time, emotional well- being, and about $4,000 at CRM (coming away with literally nothing) we are so, so happy with RMIA. If you are looking for an involved, supportive, organized fertility experience then CRM and Dr. Demario in particular are not recommended. As unhappy and brokenhearted we were about our experience at CRM, we have been equally overjoyed at how thoroughly and quickly RMIA has supported us. On a positive note, however, nurse Jenn was a real positive during our negative experience at CRM. Both her and the main phlebotomist at the St. Paul location were genuine, caring, and kind.
St. Paul
[Dr. Damario] has always carefully and patiently listened to my questions and provided clear explanations and information with every step and stage of my fertility treatment. He takes time, even beyond my scheduled appointments, to make sure my and my husband's inquiries are addressed...communicates quickly with his team of nurses and staff to provide us with the support we need during this emotional process
[Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] is fantastic! Don't hesitate to make your first appointment! The entire staff treats me and my experience with the highest care and concern. All of my appointments were easy to make. The procedures I've had completed so far have been efficient and performed very well.
Dr. Demario has always carefully and patiently listened to my questions and provided clear explanations and information with every step and stage of my fertility treatment. He takes time, even beyond my scheduled appointments, to make sure my and my husband's inquiries are addressed. Additionally, Dr. Demario communicates quickly with his team of nurses and staff to provide us with the support we need during this emotional process and important time.
Don't be afraid to ask Dr. Demario any question you have. He will take the time to answer them with kind and caring regard.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
CRM is fantastic! Don't hesitate to make your first appointment! The entire staff treats me and my experience with the highest care and concern. All of my appointments were easy to make. The procedures I've had completed so far have been efficient and performed very well.
My healthcare plan covers fertility diagnosis and treatment, but does not include IVF costs.
2015, Successful
I felt [Dr. John Malo] was straightforward and took time to answer our questions. Although we didn’t meet with him much in person, he communicated well via email and occasionally via phone. He seemed very knowledgeable, and we trusted his recommendations overall...We liked his approach [on Eset]. He was open to transferring 2 but educated us on reasons why it may also be better to transfer 1...Come prepared with questions.
Overall, this clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] was great. The St. Paul and Minneapolis locations had a different feel with St. Paul being much smaller. We preferred the smaller location as it felt more personable. The clinic was kept up nicely and seemed well organized...the nursing staff took time to fully answer my questions and genuinely cared. The nursing staff was especially warm and considerate...It felt like they truly cared about us.
I felt Dr. Malo was straightforward and took time to answer our questions. Although we didn’t meet with him much in person, he communicated well via email and occasionally via phone. He seemed very knowledgeable, and we trusted his recommendations overall.
Come prepared with questions.
I felt that Dr. Malo and the nursing staff took time to fully answer my questions and genuinely cared. The nursing staff was especially warm and considerate.
The two nurses we saw the most were extremely kind and compassionate. It felt like they truly cared about us.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Overall, this clinic was great. The St. Paul and Minneapolis locations had a different feel with St. Paul being much smaller. We preferred the smaller location as it felt more personable. The clinic was kept up nicely and seemed well organized.
I think the IUIs were all around $2500 including meds, and IVF was around $15,000 including meds.
We liked his approach. He was open to transferring 2 but educated us on reasons why it may also be better to transfer 1.

2020 - 2022, Consult
As English is our second language he [Dr. Mark Damario] has tried to understand what exactly we need so that he won’t miss anything. He treats us with full respect. Because of him now we know all options we have. Now we are in the middle of the process. We will update this page once we done the treatment plan and get results.
They [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] are scheduled and know what they are doing. As I have said earlier since we are on early stage of the treatment...We only met few times with the nurse just for few hours...As English is our second language he has tried to understand what exactly we need so that he won’t miss anything. He treats us with full respect. Because of him now we know all options we have. Now we are in the middle of the process. We will update this page once we done the treatment plan and get results.
You are in a good hands.
He helped us to see what options we could have and treating us with respect.
We are going to have donated eggs and will get fertilized then the embryo will transfer to my wife. Still working on that.
We only met few times with the nurse just for few hours. Hard to comment at this stage
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They are scheduled and know what they are doing. As I have said earlier since we are on early stage of the treatment it’s too early to comment. I will update this page if I have access when we proceed.
About $20000
Our doctor advised us to do singles to avoid complications and we accepted that. We truly trust him