Chaska
991 Sibley Memorial Highway, Suite #100
St. Paul, MN 55118
651-379-3110

2011 - 2013, Successful
Dr. Erickson always took the time to talk to me and explain things. She showed emotion and empathy with each failed cycle. She was genuinely happy for me when IVF finally worked. She said encouraging things to me....She was great. Very informative, honest, and caring. She took the time to call me personally with each pregnancy test result. She was smart and sensitive...They [CRM Mpls] are excellent doctors, extremely good at what they do. Very caring.
They [CRM MPLS] are excellent doctors, extremely good at what they do. Very caring... I always felt respected and cared for there....Approximately $3000 per IUI cycle and $17000 per IVF cycle. This was with the medications. Maybe $10000 for procedures and $7000 for meds....Dr. Erickson always took the time to talk to me and explain things. She showed emotion and empathy with each failed cycle....She was genuinely happy for me when IVF finally worked. She said encouraging things to me.
How was your experience with Lisa Erickson at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
She was great. Very informative, honest, and caring. She took the time to call me personally with each pregnancy test result. She was smart and sensitive. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lisa Erickson at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Listen to her advice.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lisa Erickson at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Describe the protocols Lisa Erickson used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
I did 4 cycles of clomid and IUI, with trigger shot. Then three cycles of IVF, menapur, follistem, bravelle...can't remember exactly. Trigger shot. Lenapur (?) at some point. Transferred 3 fresh embryos at 5 days each cycle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
I can't remember details, but I always felt respected and cared for there.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They are excellent doctors, extremely good at what they do. Very caring.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lisa Erickson at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Describe Lisa Erickson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
She suggested I transfer 3 each time due to my age. I was fine with that.

2012 - 2013, Unsuccessful
I only met him twice. He seemed super cautious in his treatment protocol...Lots and lots of letrozole with and without IUI. I never had a positive pregnancy test....People [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] were nice but it wasn't clear they knew me or remembered my treatment plan.
The nurses would come in with the wrong charts, not have the treatment plan. I had to remind them of the current protocol and tell them the plans we had discussed in the previous appointment. It was a little scary....Disorganized, shabby, charged for parking and they had a rude receptionist.
How was your experience with Mark Damario at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
I only met him twice. He seemed super cautious in his treatment protocol.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Damario at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Be your own advocate.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Damario at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
People were nice but it wasn't clear they knew me or remembered my treatment plan.
Describe the protocols Mark Damario used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Disorganized, shabby, charged for parking and they had a rude receptionist.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Just general disorganization.
Mark Damario
2006 - 2012, Successful
She [Dr. Lisa Erickson] was honest yet kind. Even when having to deliver difficult news or poor outcomes based on our circumstances she never gave up on us since we had the tools to work with. And That was the most important thing to me...ended up getting pregnant on Met Forman and Clomid for me. As well as a bunch of vitamins and lifestyle changes for my husband’s in fertility issues.
[The nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota is] Kind and compassionate. Always available by phone and able to call back when needed...Everyone from the front desk to the doctors kind of compassion. They treated you like you were an individual and not just a number. Even though the waiting room is full of people and wait you didn’t know what they were going through you still felt unique in that clinic with the nurses and the staff and the doctor
She was honest yet kind. Even when having to deliver difficult news or poor outcomes based on our circumstances she never gave up on us since we had the tools to work with. And That was the most important thing to me.
Ask a lot of questions and never leave without fully understanding the next steps
Human! They were kind and compassionate
Luckily for us we had planned to do injections with our UI. But ended up getting pregnant on Met Forman and Clomid for me. As well as a bunch of vitamins and lifestyle changes for my husband’s in fertility issues.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Minimal. As I never got to the IUI OR IVF part.
No Experience. But she did say if we had to do IVF she would only transferred to embryos or one
2007 - 2012, Successful
Bruce Campbell has extensive knowledge and experience very happy to work with him as a patient. He kept our interest in mind on the journey. He met with us to discuss our options and alternatives always helping us to feel welcome and listened to throughout the process. He took the time to meet with us several times and made personal calls to express good news to us!
I was happy with my care overall [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of MN]. I had many blood tests and many of the nurses were from a temp group at times - it was nice to see the regulars. The front door staff was helpful. Perhaps have a larger waiting room for more space. Overall very satisfied since the results were quality and they always took time to discuss all the alternatives.
How was your experience with Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Trust in his ability to know the right choices.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Very supportive and helpful.
Describe the protocols Bruce Campbell used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
Due to age he provided multiple embryos - always very cautious and checked with me on concerns.
They varied by there level of experience some were more helpful than others.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
No complaints good location. I live nearby so it was quite convenient. I was happy with my care overall. I had many blood tests and many of the nurses were from a temp group at times - it was nice to see the regulars. The front door staff was helpful. Perhaps have a larger waiting room for more space. Overall very satisfied since the results were quality and they always took time to discuss all the alternatives.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bruce Campbell at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Costly.
Describe Bruce Campbell's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The choice was for multiple due to my age.
Bruce Campbell

2011, Successful
I would see her [Dr. Colleen Casey] again in a heartbeat. I am a single mom by choice, and she was supportive of my journey...Dr Casey reassured me that the test results from a previous clinic were not ones that she was concerned about. She was realistically confident about my chances to successfully get pregnant...During my consultation with Dr. Casey, I felt reassured and confident that trying IUI again was worthwhile. She explained the process thoroughly.
As a single mom by choice, I felt supported and not judged [by Center for Reproductive Medicine - Minneapolis]....The nurses were very calm and reassuring. The nurse who helped with the insemination helped me to relax....I had to pay for the sperm. Everything else was covered by my insurance....Make an appointment with her [Dr. Colleen Casey]--she may not have as much experience as others in the clinic, but I would see her again in a heartbeat. I am a single mom by choice, and she was supportive of my journey.
How was your experience with Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
I came to Dr Casey after I was told by a different clinic that I had "old eggs" and that conceiving would be very difficult. During my consultation with Dr. Casey, I felt reassured and confident that trying IUI again was worthwhile. She explained the process thoroughly.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Make an appointment with her--she may not have as much experience as others in the clinic, but I would see her again in a heartbeat. I am a single mom by choice, and she was supportive of my journey.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Describe the protocols Colleen Casey used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
I did one IUI cycle with Clomid. She recommended doing only one, well timed insemination. I got pregnant during this first cycle with her.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
As a single mom by choice, I felt supported and not judged.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Colleen Casey at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
I had to pay for the sperm. Everything else was covered by my insurance.
Colleen Casey
2008 - 2010, Unsuccessful
At one point she [Dr Erickson] was forthright in telling us if we proceed and success is not achieved, it brings their clinical numbers down. That was hurtful, although truthful...it was not my job to care and it stung that she'd even ask us to. Talk about feeling like a number. When the day came for the one egg my body had produced to be attempted to be retrieved, in all our nerves riding on that 50/50 chance she told us we had....she wasn't even there. Without warning she had sent another doctor whom I had never before met. He, not she, was the one in my haze while awaking from anesthesia to tell me we had failed. And inevitably that I would never carry or birth a child. I was crushed on several levels.
[Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota]... was the only reproductive endocrinologist clinic I visited so I have nothing to compare it to. It may have been that I was not a quality patient in that my chances were so low from the get go with poor egg quality, but I still would like to think that doctors and nurses do what they do for the people that they can effect. Instead I felt like a disappointment to their "stats" and a number with each visit...loosing hope is devastating and having your "care team" not really care, is beyond words.
Dr. Erickson was lovely, kind, soft spoken. At our first visit I felt hopeful and in good hands. That feeling grew more and more distant with each visit and contact directly with her became almost extinct. Our hopes diminished not due to her efforts but directly related to the results. My egg quality was extremely low. I could feel that she was only proceeding due to my emotional inability to give up. At one point she was forthright in telling us if we proceed and success is not achieved, it brings their clinical numbers down. That was hurtful, although truthful...it was not my job to care and it stung that she'd even ask us to. Talk about feeling like a number. When the day came for the one egg my body had produced to be attempted to be retrieved, in all our nerves riding on that 50/50 chance she told us we had....she wasn't even there. Without warning she had sent another doctor whom I had never before met. He, not she, was the one in my haze while awaking from anesthesia to tell me we had failed. And inevitably that I would never carry or birth a child. I was crushed on several levels.
Ask her not to sugar coat and to BE SURE to inform you that you will not see her often. And ask her to please inform you should a physician other than herself be performing your procedures.
There is very little contact with the doctor who so warmly freets you at the beginning of this "journey". And the nurses are different every time you go in to the office...and their moods very. Tremendously.
Unfortunately in the last 6 years much of this has escaped me, although when going through it all you hang onto every word, learn and know every term, the cost of every drug and the names & numbers of every pharmacy and their prices... I recall Folistim pens...lots of them. I recall vials of Bravelle and then trying Lupron. And somewhere alon the line there was Menapur. It is quite blurry...and thankfully in the rear view mirror.
I wish I remembered their names because a few were fantastic! Warm, friendly and took the time to make you feel like you're a person. Some even like you are a person going through the toughest days of your life thus far-those nurses I wish I could go back and hug. Several were very clearly, busy. Even delivering the news that the one follicle that was there yesterday (yes 1) is suddenly gone and you are to wait weeks and then start all over. With zero emotion because the were busy washing up their hands so they could scurry on to the next patient. No compassion. How do you work here? Perhaps a blood bank would be more fitting for these nurses.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
It's one of few and this was the only reproductive endocrinologist clinic I visited so I have nothing to compare it to. It may have been that I was not a quality patient in that my chances were so low from the get go with poor egg quality, but I still would like to think that doctors and nurses do what they do for the people that they can effect. Instead I felt like a disappointment to their "stats" and a number with each visit...loosing hope is devastating and having your "care team" not really care, is beyond words.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
It was tough...feeling like a number.
Expensive
The lack of contact was extremely difficult as you are on the edge of your seat daily. Having my doctor send another doctor to our egg retrieval procedure was inaccusable and I will ever forget the feeling I felt that morning when a doctor I had never met walked into the room to perform the most personal and emotional procedure I had had in my life.