Genetic counseling: Offered
795 Primera Blvd.
Lake Mary, FL 32746
3435 Pinehurst Avenue
Orlando, FL 32804
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando to a friend?

4 doctors
When speaking with Dr. Patel I felt like she was championing my journey. I wish I could see more of her throughout the process. She made my husband and I feel comfortable with her and she truly gained our trust, which is usually difficult for my husband. She made us feel like she was just as invested as we were to help us become parents....Our final round of IUI we came to the conclusion to do a more aggressive form of IUI with Letrozole (5 days) plus Gonal F shots (5-6 days) to help my follicles grow, trigger shot, and IUI...I felt like she was championing my journey. I wish I could see more of her throughout the process. She made my husband and I feel comfortable with her and she truly gained our trust, which is usually difficult for my husband. She made us feel like she was just as invested as we were to help us become parents.
The Celebration office [of Center for Reproductive Medicine] which I would go to mostly was small and homey. The staff got to know my husband and I much better than in the Winter Park location. The Winter Park location was larger and you almost felt like just another number going through there. The staff is fantastic which is their biggest strength. But you loose that one on one quality time when you go to such a big location.
How was your experience with Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Tell her everything you expect from the process so she can adjust to you. You don't have to adjust to the craziness of the office.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
When in her presence I felt like a human, I felt like she had the same goal as me, she understood my frustrations. However, for follow ups and some monitoring I felt a bit like a number.
Describe the protocols Sejal Patel used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
At first we did one round of Letrozole (5 days) with a trigger shot and relations. We then moved on to two rounds of IUI with Letrozole (5 days), trigger shot, and IUI. Our final round of IUI we came to the conclusion to do a more aggressive form of IUI with Letrozole (5 days) plus Gonal F shots (5-6 days) to help my follicles grow, trigger shot, and IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Heather (Nurse Practioner) and Jennifer (nurse))
The staff was very helpful in answering all of my crazy questions. They have an online portal which I would use to schedule all my appointments and ask all kinds of questions and they were so kind each and every time.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
There are two clinics for CRM. The Celebration office which I would go to mostly was small and homey. The staff got to know my husband and I much better than in the Winter Park location. The Winter Park location was larger and you almost felt like just another number going through there. The staff is fantastic which is their biggest strength. But you loose that one on one quality time when you go to such a big location.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Luckily for us our IUI's were covered under my insurance. However, as we move onto IVF we've seen that our out of pocket cost will be about $14K.
Celebration

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.

2015 - 2019
Dr. Patel was patient and friendly and knowledgeable. I remember thinking she was the best doctor I’d ever had. I believe now she has taken on too many patients, or she is taking more time off because I haven’t seen her in over a year...Know that you will be seeing her PA and partner doctors for most of your appointments...The first time I saw Dr. Patel, she was amazing and I felt like she was determined to get us pregnant.
They [Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] are open on weekends and are good about squeezing you in when needed. The office staff is friendly and professional. Appointments are quick, and they usually run on time. Depending on your doctor’s schedule, expect to see one of the other doctors in the practice from time to time (although they are all good)...The first time I used Dr. Patel, her nurses were amazing and followed up with me to make sure i was on track and understanding next steps. They have not done any of that this time around (3 years later).
2015 - 2019
The first time I saw Dr. Patel, she was amazing and I felt like she was determined to get us pregnant. She was warm and caring, yet informative and direct. I am “seeing” her again for a year now, and I have not seen her once, only her PA, Heather. Heather is sweet and knowledgeable, but I feel like it’s just business this time.
I used Letrizole for one cycle to see how i was ovulating. Then I used Letrizole + a trigger shot + IUI, which resulted in a healthy baby. She diagnosed me with PCOS and said that sometimes I ovulate and sometimes I don’t. She thought and trigger shot and IUI was the best fit for me.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
They are open on weekends and are good about squeezing you in when needed. The office staff is friendly and professional. Appointments are quick, and they usually run on time. Depending on your doctor’s schedule, expect to see one of the other doctors in the practice from time to time (although they are all good).
Diagnostic testing was covered under insurance, so only small copays. Once diagnosed, everything else came to approximately $1300.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
This time around (currently still going), I was told my doctor was calling in a particular medication, but according to my bloodwork, I did not understand why (indicator was in range). When I called the office, I spoke with the doctor’s PA. She did not know why I was prescribed the medication and it took some digging to find out why. We went back and forth about it, and they ended up sending me to an endocrinologist.
Celebration

Dr. Patel answered all of questions whenever I had any. When my first cycle of timed intercourse with letrozole and ovidrel injection didn't work, she moved me on to IUI. Her warmth and personality in our meetings have made me feel comfortable. And her confidence that I would get pregnant has made me hopeful!... She patiently sat and answered all of my questions (one was even a little weird and she looked up the info right there!) She never made feel rushed or bad for having so many questions.
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Med Orlando] is a popular one in my city which gives me confidence. I have had several friends use this clinic with successful pregnancies. The only downfall is that if there is a certain doctor you want to see at the clinic, there may be a long wait until the first appointment.... The nursing staff is always friendly and welcoming. They are always helpful and respond to my questions.... I was supposed to start taking the suppository tonight and then twice a day going forward.
Dr. Patel is popular so book your first appointment as soon as you know you need it because it may take a while to get in to see her at first.
I went in to my first visit with a ton of questions. She patiently sat and answered all of my questions (one was even a little weird and she looked up the info right there!) She never made feel rushed or bad for having so many questions.
I had one Timed Intercourse cycle. I went in for monitoring on cd 3, took 2.5 mg Letrozole from cd 3-7 then went back for monitoring at cd11. My numbers were where they needed to be so I did a trigger shot of Ovidrel that night with intercourse that night and the next two nights. I also used Prometrium during my luteal phase. Sadly, I did not get pregnant. I had to wait to be on my husband's insurance so we are now in the middle of our first IUI cycle. Again, I went in for monitoring on cd 3 and took 2.5 mg of Letrozole from cd 3-7. I went in for monitoring on cd 11 but my numbers were not where they needed to be. I went in again on cd 13 and they were still not high enough and my lining was thin so she put me on estrace and I will go back for another ultrasound and bloodwork on cd 15.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Heather )
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic is a popular one in my city which gives me confidence. I have had several friends use this clinic with successful pregnancies. The only downfall is that if there is a certain doctor you want to see at the clinic, there may be a long wait until the first appointment.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Today I was prescribed estrace. I was supposed to start taking the suppository tonight and then twice a day going forward. Unfortunately, my prescription was not sent in to the pharmacy so I won't be able to start until tomorrow night.
Celebration

I had done my research on my endometriosis and what our treatment options may be before meeting with Dr. Patel. When I had my first meeting, she was very warm and caring and explained the different types of infertility treatments available but she jumped straight to IVF being our only way of getting pregnant. Once I explained that we were not quite to that point she tailored a plan to my needs.
The 2 times I have actually SEEN Dr. Patel she has always been warm and caring and answered all of my questions. I only saw her for my initial infertility consultation and then my second consult after surgery to start IUI's.
First we did labs and an ultrasound to get a good baseline. Then we moved on to IUI. Baseline scan CD1-3, letrozole 5 mg CD 3-7, follicle scan CD11 and trigger to follow. IUI 36 hours after trigger. Progesterone level draw CD 21 (mine was on the lower end so I started suppositories CD21 until 28). Take home pregnancy test 14 days after IUI.
Every nurse that I have come in contact with in the office and over the phone have always been WONDERFUL. I am a night shift nurse and sometimes I need my appointments first thing in the morning after work/between shifts and they are always super accommodating.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I love that CRM has multiple locations and the ease of making appointments. I have had appointments/lab draws/IUI's/consults in each of their offices. The Celebration office can run a little behind schedule and the secretary can be a bit rude and abrupt. The Orlando office just moved to a new location and they have everything streamlined! I arrived early for my appointment and they were able to see me 20 minutes before my scheduled time. My only real complaint would be with financing. My husband and I took a loan out that way paid directly to CRM, yet we continued to receive bills for procedures. Once I contacted the finance manager, the situation was taken care.
Insemination and washing $450

1 IUI, IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
Endometriosis, Unexplained
He [Dr. Albert Asante] is a wonderful person. He always has a smile on his face and is a very relatable in conversation. He is a family man and is easy to talk to. He was always there when we had questions and personally called us back if we requested a call back. He is a wonderful doctor.... We did an atognist protcol if I remember. We did menopur, gonal f, and cetrotide I think. We were on bcp prior to stims, we stimmed 9 days had 18 eggs, 14 retrieved by the on day surgeon not Dr. Ashante because it was not his day. Only two made it to blast and only one came back Pgs norma
Unfortunately this is not a good subject we started out happy with our nurse [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] and she was very imformative but our protocol seemed to be very unorganized and we were given the wrong. Instruction during stims I’m hoping this didn’t prevent us from getting pregnant. There were a lot of mistakes by the nurse that was working with us and I was driving to different office location because they were messing up medication orders and trying to make it up but in the end it seems she must of been let go because we got a new nurse after transfer and she seems to be doing well so far no complaints yet.
European, East Asian, Other
1 IUI, IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Albert Asante at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
He is a wonderful person. He always has a smile on his face and is a very relatable in conversation. He is a family man and is easy to talk to. He was always there when we had questions and personally called us back if we requested a call back. He is a wonderful doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Albert Asante at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
To listen to what he has to say, ask him whatever you want. He is a brilliant man!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Albert Asante at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
He treated me like a human. He was very compassionate with my husband and I both. He always gave us as mush as we wanted during Office visits and made sure to answer any questions we had. He ever allowed my husband to conf call in when he couldn’t make it to my appointments.
Describe the protocols Albert Asante used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
We did an atognist protcol if I remember. We did menopur, gonal f, and cetrotide I think. We were on bcp prior to stims, we stimmed 9 days had 18 eggs, 14 retrieved by the on day surgeon not Dr. Ashante because it was not his day. Only two made it to blast and only one came back Pgs normal. We also did lupron and progesterone prior to transfer and progesterone during the tww. Unfortunately it didn’t take and we didn’t get above a 0 on my beta. We are now prepping for the 2nd cycle with new supplants for about 3 months prior to retrieval. Hoping for better quality eggs this time.
Unfortunately this is not a good subject we started out happy with our nurse and she was very imformative but our protocol seemed to be very unorganized and we were given the wrong. Instruction during stims I’m hoping this didn’t prevent us from getting pregnant. There were a lot of mistakes by the nurse that was working with us and I was driving to different office location because they were messing up medication orders and trying to make it up but in the end it seems she must of been let go because we got a new nurse after transfer and she seems to be doing well so far no complaints yet.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Beautiful offices, front desk staff need work. As a patient if infertility issues I would expect the front desk staff to be over friendly and inviting and they really aren’t. There’s no welcome or greeting when you walk in. No eye contact just a “sign in and we’ll call you when we’re ready” it’s like that at both clinics. One clinic is definitely nicer then the other but the front desk staff just needs customer service training.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Albert Asante at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Just during stims meds were told to be ordered which needed to be over nighted we spend about $200 and came towards the end of the day when we were supposed to trigger we were told we didn’t need the trigger shot or the meds and that they made a mistake and I needed to drive to the Orlando Office instead of celebration to pick up a shot that I need to take the next day. I drive over an hour the Orlando and pick up the shot and got a call saying I didn’t need the shot and to bring back the unused injection during my pre op appointment. This nurse isn’t there anymore so I’m hoping my second round doesn’t have any issues. Also I was supposed to use suppositories and the nurse forgot to instruct me on that and the doctor was not aware I wasn’t on them.
Celebration

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Albert Asante at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.

Every time I talked to Dr Patel I wanted to hug her. She never made me feel stupid for being upset and always calmly explained anything I needed explaining. She always responded to my questions through the nurses most of the time, but my questions were answered.... Dr. Patel called me personally when I was having a rough time with a cycle. It made me feel like she was invested in my fertility treatment
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine] was very efficient and organized. I rarely had to wait long for an appointment. The staff was always friendly. The regular ultrasound tech was great and always explained what she was doing. The one bad experience I had with a tech was once when there was a temp and she wouldn't tell me why she saw.
Come to appointment with questions. Dr Patel will answer anything you need to know, but she doesn't know what you do and do. It know. You have to ask.
We started with 2 cycles of medicated cycles with letrozle, orebyl trigger and progesterone. Then we moved to iui with the same protocol. Then the third iui we added estradiol. After the third failed iui we decided to take a break from treatment and also to use that opportunity to try to lose weight to improve fertility. We will resume treatment in May 2017, 30 pounds light. We will likely try two more iui before IVF.
She was very nice especially when delivering bad news. She didn't always have the answers to my questions but was always good about getting the Doctors answers and getting back to me.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic was very efficient and organized. I rarely had to wait long for an appointment. The staff was always friendly. The regular ultrasound tech was great and always explained what she was doing. The one bad experience I had with a tech was once when there was a temp and she wouldn't tell me why she saw.
Monitoring appointments were covered by insurance. Rate for IUIs was approx $500
Celebration

She [Dr. Sejal Patel] had wonderful bedside manor and addressed a very delicate situation as such. I never felt like she didn’t understand my struggles or the pain associed with them.... I had 3 failed rounds of Clomid and 3 failed rounds of Letrozol at the highest dose that could be prescribed by an OB/GYN. She did all of the prerequisite tests to make sure I could become pregnant and stay pregnant, and then she raised the dosage of Letrozol for me. We continued with ultrasounds to check follicle size and then did a forced ovulation trigger shot. It technically worked the 1st time but resulted in a chemical pregnancy. We tried again immediately (counting the chemical pregnancy as a period bc I don’t have them on my own) and we were successful
I always felt like I needed to tiptoe around the front desk ladies [at Center for Reproductive Med Orlando]. They are human and have emotions and their own problems, but they definitely seemed to bring them to work. Most of the nurses were wonderful. The lab workers were amazing!... I never felt like they [the nurses] cared about the pain we were feeling. Especially after a chemical pregnancy. One nurse called and basically said “yeah, you were technically pregnant, but you aren’t anymore. We’ll wait for your next period and try again.” I was CRUSHED and FRUSTRATED. If this nurse had taken the time to see who I was and what was causing my fertility issues in the 1st place she would know that I don’t have periods anyway.
She had wonderful bedside manor and addressed a very delicate situation as such. I never felt like she didn’t understand my struggles or the pain associed with them. I would recommend her to anyone in central Florida that needs an RE
I would recommend that they avoid letting the nurses make a decision without consulting Dr. Patel 1st.
She always remembered my name and situation. She was willing to work with my husband and I to find the best uses of our financial situation. Always warm and welcoming!
Hit or miss. I never felt like they cared about the pain we were feeling. Especially after a chemical pregnancy. One nurse called and basically said “yeah, you were technically pregnant, but you aren’t anymore. We’ll wait for your next period and try again.” I was CRUSHED and FRUSTRATED. If this nurse had taken the time to see who I was and what was causing my fertility issues in the 1st place she would know that I don’t have periods anyway.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I always felt like I needed to tiptoe around the front desk ladies. They are human and have emotions and their own problems, but they definitely seemed to bring them to work. Most of the nurses were wonderful. The lab workers were amazing! Dr. Patel is incomparable! She makes every other little thing completely worth it!

3 IUI, IVF
Dr. Patel was very passionate and friendly. She communicated with me every step of the way and was very clear and precise in the information given. She made the best decisions based on her knowledge and what was best for me....Dr. Patel was very friendly from the beginning and always listened to my concerns. She was always very professional, yet established a great relationship with me. She wanted me to feel comfortable; it was not hard to open up to her and build trust. She was an amazing doctor!
They [CRM - Ctr Repro Med - Celebration] were very friendly and informative. They always returned my calls and addressed my concerns on a timely manner....Overall I had an excellent experience! The location was very convenient for me. If I couldn't make it to the appointments, they ensured I would be seen at their next closest location. They did whatever in their power to keep me satisfied.... Dr. Patel was very friendly from the beginning and always listened to my concerns.
3 IUI, IVF
Be open and always speak your concerns and worries. Do not be afraid to ask questions.
Dr. Patel was very passionate and friendly. She communicated with me every step of the way and was very clear and precise in the information given. She made the best decisions based on her knowledge and what was best for me. She almost cancelled my frozen egg transfer due to my lining not being "adequate", but she went with her "gut" instinct and proceeded anyway....resulting in my twin boys. I am more than thankful I sought her services. Because of her, I am now a mom and know the meaning of true love. I cannot thank her enough for the precious gift she gave my husband and I.
For Egg retrieval: menopur injections (morning) Bravelle (evening) Cetrotide Lupron For egg Transfer: Birth Control pills Lupron (10 units) in the morning Estrace 1mg and then progesterone
They were very friendly and informative. They always returned my calls and addressed my concerns on a timely manner.
close to $13,000-$14,000
Describe Sejal Patel's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Because they retrieved 31 eggs, 21 eggs fertilized and only 7 eggs made it to to final freezing stage...Doctor was okay with me transferring two embryos because she wanted me to have better chances of me conceiving....(my lining was also not looking ideal; instead of canceling cycle, she wanted to transfer either one or two and see if they would "stick"----luckily, they both did!

2013
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
He [Dr. Silva] was very kind and explained our situation well. He checked me to see if I had a block from my previous surgeries...went up my cervix with a camera to check to see if there was any scar tissue blocking me from getting pregnant from my c-section. Next step was 3 IUIs, then to IVF. He thought there might be a blockage where the sperm cannot reach the egg...went through extensive details of why me and my husband might not be conceiving
You have to prepay to even begin as an established patient [at Center for Reproductive Medicine] before even being seen by the doctors, which isn’t what I was used to. The staff is however very friendly and helpful when you call or have any kind of questions...He [Dr. Celso Silva] decided I had a possible blockage and needed to send the sperm closer to the egg try 3 cycles of IUI, then IVF...He was very kind and explained our situation well.
2013
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Celso Silva at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
He was very nice and went through extensive details of why me and my husband might not be conceiving- we had my former OB who I did my Clomid and Letrozole treatments with and husbands sperm analysis send over her paper work. He went through each page with us, reading carefully. He checked my tubes during a office visit and then went up my cervix with a camera to check to see if there was any scar tissue blocking me from getting pregnant from my c-section. Next step was 3 IUIs, then to IVF. He thought there might be a blockage where the sperm cannot reach the egg. We didn’t continue treatment because of the out of pocket costs and traveling out of town missing work.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Celso Silva at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Nothing- he takes care of everything for you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Celso Silva at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
He was very kind and explained our situation well. He checked me to see if I had a block from my previous surgeries- C-section and when part of my cervix was removed during a cone biopsy.
Describe the protocols Celso Silva used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
I included this in a previous answer. He decided I had a possible blockage and needed to send the sperm closer to the egg try 3 cycles of IUI, then IVF. The mounting costs of all these procedures weighted heavy on our shoulders ontop of the drive to the clinics (45 minutes away) and missing work. My insurance doesn’t cover anything with fertility treatments
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
You have to prepay to even begin as an established patient before even being seen by the doctors, which isn’t what I was used to. The staff is however very friendly and helpful when you call or have any kind of questions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Celso Silva at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Copays for diagnostic treatment. Then when I started rounds of IUI it was completely out of pocket and had to be paid before treatment was given. I would have to pay for medications, sonograms, sperm washing and handling and the actual treatment itself.

2020
Many doctors, including my last one, wanted to blame my weight as a major factor for infertility. However, Dr. Patel seemed understanding and gave us lots of help to get us to a healthy place without making me feel bad. ... But we were referred to a urologist for the MI issues, I have been on the Mediterranean diet and on a course of vitamins. ...
It’s [Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] nice and new and clean. ... They have a patient portal that makes it easy to reach out directly to the nurses. They are quick to respond and easy to talk to. ... I felt comfortable. The maybe only negative is that it’s a little hard to find. It’s in a medical complex. But otherwise it’s very nice and a highly recommended it. ... They have a patient portal that makes it easy to reach out directly to the nurses. They are quick to respond and easy to talk to.
2020
It was refreshing to have a doctor who was so positive and gave us hope again. She gave us hope and got us excited for round two! She also helped guide us to eating right and vitamins which makes me feel more in control. I real like working with her.
Go as soon as possible. She will work with you and really help you feel comfortable! Don’t wait because you are afraid or embarrassed! She will find a way to make it work for you.
We actually had to pause because of the pandemic. But we were referred to a urologist for the MI issues, I have been on the Mediterranean diet and on a course of vitamins.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
It’s nice and new and clean. I don’t know what else is important to mention. I felt comfortable. The maybe only negative is that it’s a little hard to find. It’s in a medical complex. But otherwise it’s very nice and a highly recommended it.
I only paid for the testing so far but they have many options, including some financing options.

5 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
PCOS, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained, Other
Dr Asante is my second fertility doctor and I have only been working with him a short time but my experience has been wonderful.... After my embry transfer, positive pregnancy results, and miscarriage, Dr Asante was very empathetic and compassionate... Dr Asante tansfered a single embryo, however due to my recurrent miscarriages stated he would approve transferring more than one embryo at my next transfer if that is the decision I make
I think the clinic [Ctr for Repro Med] is a very welcoming environment. All of the staff are friendly and warm hearted which is very important with this type of treatment. It is easy to get an appointments. The staff are very knowledgeable and patient with answering any questions that you may have...My medications (progesterone and estrogen) were around 60 per week. 2,900$ for the FET. My ultrasounds and blood work were billed to my insurance, and I paid a 65 dollar co pay per office visit
5 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
PCOS, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained, Other
Dr Asante is my second fertility doctor and I have only been working with him a short time but my experience has been wonderful. Dr Asante has great knowledge on the process and is very through with al areas of treatment. After my embry transfer, positive pregnancy results, and miscarriage, Dr Asante was very empathetic and compassionate
You are able to trust him with your care
Dr Asante is very compassionate and thorough during the whole treatment process
Dr Asante followed the clinics protocols and is resulted in a successful thaw transfer, however I later miscarried
The nursing staff was very helpful and even showed compassion after my miscarriage
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I think the clinic is a very welcoming environment. All of the staff are friendly and warm hearted which is very important with this type of treatment. It is easy to get an appointments. The staff are very knowledgeable and patient with answering any questions that you may have
Describe Albert Asante's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.

2010 - 2017
She [Dr. Sejal Patel] was very personable and she cared about what we desired as a couple... took her time in explaining things and didn't assume that we knew anything. The only miscommunication that I believe we had was us thinking that doing the IUI meant an automatic pregnancy and when we tried once, then twice, to no avail, we decided to "give up" in a sense. Every time we've returned to CRM, we like working with Dr. Patel because she has been there from the beginning and she is working hard at helping us reach our dreams for our family.
I attended both locations [of Center for Reproductive Medicine] in Celebration, FL and Orlando, Fl. The clinic in Orlando is where they completed more procedures like HSG testing and IUI's, etc. There were long wait times at this clinic and it wasn't very comfortable temperature wise (it was fairly warm in the waiting room). The Celebration clinic was a lot smaller and was more so for consultations and blood work. These appointments rarely ran behind. The staff at each place was nice.
2010 - 2017
Dr. Patel took her time in explaining things and didn't assume that we knew anything. The only miscommunication that I believe we had was us thinking that doing the IUI meant an automatic pregnancy and when we tried once, then twice, to no avail, we decided to "give up" in a sense. Every time we've returned to CRM, we like working with Dr. Patel because she has been there from the beginning and she is working hard at helping us reach our dreams for our family.
Be open in what you are looking for and expect her to be candid and honest with you in a empathetic way.
She was very personable and she cared about what we desired as a couple.
They were caring and showed compassion. They did what they could to make me and my spouse feel comfortable and not embarrassed.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I attended both locations in Celebration, FL and Orlando, Fl. The clinic in Orlando is where they completed more procedures like HSG testing and IUI's, etc. There were long wait times at this clinic and it wasn't very comfortable temperature wise (it was fairly warm in the waiting room). The Celebration clinic was a lot smaller and was more so for consultations and blood work. These appointments rarely ran behind. The staff at each place was nice.
My doctor was not for multiples, no more than two, because of the health risks that come along with that.

2013 - 2014
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Silva made me feel comfortable wen meeting with him. I didn't feel too rushed. He gave me tissues and time to cry when I became emotional. He did a pretty good job of explaining things. The only thing I didn't appreciate was always hearing about the IVF option. I knew it was an option but I wanted to try other methods first. He did not in any way pressure me to have IVF. However it was usually mentioned as an option in our meetings.
Lauren [a nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] was wonderful! I always felt calm when speaking to her. She was thorough and answered calls and emails timely!.... Several locations which is great. Wish they had early morning hours and late hours for regular appointments.... HSG Blood work Semen analysis for husband Prep body/ovaries, etc for IUI Vitamins for husband and I Ultrasounds to check ovaries, etc 1 round of IUI with negative for pregnancy.
2013 - 2014
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Be comfortable to ask as many questions as you want. Seek clarification and understanding regarding any information givento you.
He did a good job of sitting down with me and my husband and explained things to us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Lauren Sanabria)
Lauren was wonderful! I always felt calm when speaking to her. She was thorough and answered calls and emails timely!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Don't remember exactly but I believe it was reasonable. We paid mostly out of pocket.
Describe Celso Silva's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Celebration

Dt. Patel is very informative. She's kind and caring and very much loves her job. She explaind everything and really listens to what I want in my treatment. Other doctors diagnosed me with unexplained infertility and acted like I was too young to even bother yet. She never made me feel that way and always validated my feelings. She also does a great job of being clear and to the point which I enjoy. Overall my favorite infertility doctor I've seen yet.
My favorite part about the clinic [Ctr for Repro Med Orlando] is the patient portal, my least favorite thing is not seeing the doctor every visit but I do understand she is busy and can't be at every visit. The front staff is friendly and Heather the NP is very informative!... Dt. Patel is very informative. She's kind and caring and very much loves her job. She explaind everything and really listens to what I want in my treatment. Other doctors diagnosed me with unexplained infertility and acted like I was too young to even bother yet.
Relax, and let Dr. Patel take over
She always makes me feel so human. She's sweet, understanding, and very informative
3 IUIs with a trigger show if no baby then IVF
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
My favorite part about the clinic is the patient portal, my least favorite thing is not seeing the doctor every visit but I do understand she is busy and can't be at every visit. The front staff is friendly and Heather the NP is very informative!
it was about 1,000 per IUI with meds and all monitoring.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
He [Dr Celso Silva] is very honest and let's me have some control over my treatment. The staff is always friendly and supportive....He listens and talks to me like a normal person. Compassionate and really feels like he is part of your team...I have a main nurse for my doctor that communicates all my results. Sometimes I have other nurses for my ultrasounds or blood work but everyone is nice...[Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando's] Strengths- organized, everything has a place Weakness- can have a learning curve to learn the methods
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
He is very honest and let's me have some control over my treatment. The staff is always friendly and supportive.
Go to him if you want someone to be honest. He is considerate but tells the truth
Usually they try something 3 cycles in a row. They don't force unnecessary procedures and I can elect further testing
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Evelyn)
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
One time I got conflicting results about taking a supplement. It was minor
Celebration

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Celso Silva at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.

She [Dr. Patel] was understanding, enjoyed being challenged with educated questions. She treated me like an educated medical professional (which I am) and didn't mind me asking tough questions. She was helpful in suggestions given and was very thorough in making sure sure had all of her bases covered with me....The clinic was extremely organized, friendly, and on top of things. They really showed respect and compassion for me.
The clinic [Ctr for Reproductive Med] was extremely organized, friendly, and on top of things. They really showed respect and compassion for me. They had good willingness to help. Communicating to nursing staff through the portal online was easy and they gave quick responses. Nurses were very responsive to phone calls as well... She [Dr. Patel] was understanding, enjoyed being challenged with educated questions. She treated me like an educated medical professional
She was understanding, enjoyed being challenged with educated questions. She treated me like an educated medical professional (which I am) and didn't mind me asking tough questions. She was helpful in suggestions given and was very thorough in making sure sure had all of her bases covered with me.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic was extremely organized, friendly, and on top of things. They really showed respect and compassion for me. They had good willingness to help. Communicating to nursing staff through the portal online was easy and they gave quick responses. Nurses were very responsive to phone calls as well

2019 - 2020
They [staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] have no negatives to me at all they are very professional and handle appointments in a timely manner. Their offices are nice and very comfortable. I have heard of other places that seem unpleasant so I’m thankful that CRM has a great environment...They [nurses] are the best team ever!!!!...She [Dr. Sejal Patel] treats me with so much care, concern and love. I feel like she is a family member....On my second attempt I used a natural approach. Meaning less meds and less doctors visits. She looked over my last treatment and seen that I did get pregnant but the baby didn’t stay due to my hormones dropping. This time around she gave me less meds and allowed my body to feel it on its own. I’m not pregnant and grateful...The first time I met her; I had to give her a huge hug. She is the best!!!
2019 - 2020
She rocks! She explains everything to me in normal people terminology meaning not doctors words. She is hands on and really cares about her patients! I travel over 2 1/2 hours to go to her center to see her even though I have an IVF center here where I live.
Be patient, listen to her because she knows her craft and stay positive
She treats me with so much care, concern and love. I feel like she is a family member. The first time I met her; I had to give her a huge hug. She is the best!!!
They are the best team ever!!!!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
They have no negatives to me at all they are very professional and handle appointments in a timely manner. Their offices are nice and very comfortable. I have heard of other places that seem unpleasant so I’m thankful that CRM has a great environment
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
Dr Patel listened to my concerns and during our consult asked for my input and thoughts about what I wanted. ... Dr Patel is attentive and her Nurse Practitioner [Center for Repro Med Orlando] was a pleasure to meet as well. She’s a fantastic educator. She took the time out to explain everything so that my husband And I were comfortable and understood all the information provided. ...
When I first walked in to the celebration office [Center for Repro Med Orlando] and I didn’t think it was inviting or warm. The staff made up for it with their kindness. They’re very helpful. One weakness I found is that when the financial coordinator spoke about paying for treatment, she kept saying things about miscarriage with no thought to my history. I don’t think it’s intentional and I could be emotional about it.l would just rather her utilize other phrases to be sensitive to the couple.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
I’m just starting, however I am confident that I chose the right office and doctor. Dr Patel is attentive and her Nurse Practitioner was a pleasure to meet as well. She’s a fantastic educator. She took the time out to explain everything so that my husband And I were comfortable and understood all the information provided.
Nursing staff are polite and helpful
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
When I first walked in to the celebration office and I didn’t think it was inviting or warm. The staff made up for it with their kindness. They’re very helpful. One weakness I found is that when the financial coordinator spoke about paying for treatment, she kept saying things about miscarriage with no thought to my history. I don’t think it’s intentional and I could be emotional about it.l would just rather her utilize other phrases to be sensitive to the couple.
The costs are ridiculous for IVF however I don’t believe the doctor can change that. Our insurance doesn’t help either.
2012 - 2013
We knew the issue was low sperm count but I got tested for everything under the sun while my husband was asked for one sample. Afterwards, she [Dr Jaffe] made it seem too easy and that I'd be pregnant right away without explaining that it would be months of testing.
It was very much a sales pitch. they insisted that they try the "most cost effective solution" first but then later admitted that it almost never works the first or second time and must people have 6 IUIs. We couldn't afford 6 without applying for their financing.
2012 - 2013
How was your experience with Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
It was originally made to sound like I was just "doing it wrong" and I was required to repeat costly tests not covered by insurance when my OBGYN had sent all the previous tests to her office. We knew the issue was low sperm count but I got tested for everything under the sun while my husband was asked for one sample. Afterwards, she made it seem too easy and that I'd be pregnant right away without explaining that it would be months of testing.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Ask "how long do you anticipate my treatment plan to take?" and go prepaired with facts. They might do good work (it didn't work for me) but it's all a form of sales.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
It was all very clinical while I was desperate for answers and a baby.
Describe the protocols Sharon Jaffe used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
We did 1 IUI "blind to see what happens" which was upsetting because it was costly and we had been trying for 4 years at that point and this wasn't explained up front. Again, it was as if we just didn't "get" how to achieve pregnancy. The 2nd IUI consisted of "sperm washing" to ensure viable sperm and the 3rd with sperm washing, drugs to force ovulation (I had no issue ovilating) and at home fertility injections into my belly.
Much more warmth and compassion but too busy and rushed.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Beautiful and clean. World renowned reviews.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Each IUI cost a minimum of $700 but that is without any drugs, initial testing, or office visits. Over all, after testing, drugs, and our 3 (failed) IUIs; we spend about $4000 before we decided to take a break for treatments.
Lake Mary

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.

Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Other
I would recommend her [Sharon Jaffe of Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] to anyone and I have. She's very knowledgable and answered all my questions. She completed my surgery and took the time to review the results and next steps....She sat with me and answered all my questions. She took the time to go over everything...If you want someone to sit down and cry with you I don't think she's it. She's straight to the point and wants to get you pregnant. She is compassionate but in her own way. Her job is to give you a baby and that's what she focuses on
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Other
I would recommend her to anyone and I have. She's very knowledgable and answered all my questions. She completed my surgery and took the time to review the results and next steps.
Ultimately she tells you the best option for your situation but as the patient and the done paying she leaves it up to you. I had to have surgery. She recommended two options, surgery first or try fertility meds first. I wanted to do the cheaper route however my husband figured it would be a waste of money and to go straight to surgery. We chose that route and then after sat down with her to review our next options, fertility meds, IUI and then IVF if needed
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: She has a few nurses, but I always talk to the same ones who know my situation )
I call a ton and leave messages. They always call me back. They remember me when I go in and ask how I'm doing. They answer questions that I have and are compassionate
My insurance covered a lot of the surgery. Ultrasounds were over $100 each time but they monitor my account with my insurance and I always have credits to pay for things

Anovulation, Male Factor
Dr. Asante takes the time with you during each visit to answer any questions you have and he thoroughbred explains each step of your process...Although my first IUI was not successful, I still love Dr. Asante and how he makes me feel as a patient. He is kind and very knowledgeable. He is positive about treatment but also realistic about what steps may need to be taken...Started with lab work for me to determine my hormones and amh levels, then checked my ovaries for cysts.
Very clean, organized, busy clinic [CRM - Orlando]. My only complaint is I went to the Lake Mary office because it is closer and more convenient for me but they don't always do ultrasounds and procedures there so I had to go to the Orlando office a lot...I dealt with different nurses but all seemed very nice and always returned my calls within the same day with any questions I had...IUI was $450, ultrasounds $225 and progesterone was $75, estrogen checks were $125
Anovulation, Male Factor
Started with lab work for me to determine my hormones and amh levels, then checked my ovaries for cysts. I started clomid cycle day 3, had a follicle scan cycle day 12 and scheduled the IUI for 2 days later.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Very clean, organized, busy clinic. My only complaint is I went to the Lake Mary office because it is closer and more convenient for me but they don't always do ultrasounds and procedures there so I had to go to the Orlando office a lot.

2018 - 2020
IVF, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
[Dr. Sejal Patel] Gave information clearly with the understanding of how the transfers work. I felt she was providing the information that was specific to my case...From the first moment we meet Dr. Patel we felt that we were on a journey together. With using a GC its like reading a training manual. You start with part 1 then move to part 2 and so on. The best part is that we were guided along the way and never had to worry about what the next step was. Checking off each step was satisfying and made us feel that we were flipping to the next page.
The only small complaint [about Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] would be the size of the waiting room. Its super tiny and with so many individuals there for so many reasons being crapped inside a small room gets to be awkward :) other then that, the clinic is great...Rishona is by far the best [nurse] at her job. She is compassionate, kind, intelligent and is never afraid to tell you how it is. Rishona has made this process seamless and truly a wonderful person.
2018 - 2020
IVF, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
Be patience...its a lot to take on with fertility...just take each experience as a new step in the process. Sometimes you have to back-flip a page, other times you get to skip a whole chapter. Just know in the end you absolutely deserve this!
We started off with a medicine controlled transfer. That treatment did stick with the GC. We tried one more routine with it being controlled with medicine, but ended up with too much liquid and had to cancel the transfer. The third attempt we did natural, no medicine. It was a much easier task to undergo. We are now 12 weeks pregnant and have to pinch myself everyday!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Rishona Teres)
Rishona is by far the best at her job. She is compassionate, kind, intelligent and is never afraid to tell you how it is. Rishona has made this process seamless and truly a wonderful person.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The only small complaint would be the size of the waiting room. Its super tiny and with so many individuals there for so many reasons being crapped inside a small room gets to be awkward :) other then that, the clinic is great.
We are using a GC agency so the costs are run through that agency. There were small out of pocket for blood tests, screening etc.
Dr. Patel highly recommended the eSET as both parties didn't have any issues with getting pregnant and worried both embryo's would take. The risks of multiple embryo's is not worth the potential of loosing both embryo's.

1 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Jaffe and I have had a long standing relationship. She helped me conceive my son in 2017. She is a great human being. She does not put herself on a pedestal and treat you like you are any different from her. The 2nd time around, She fully explained what little Hope I had conceiving again with my own eggs at my age but fully understood I wanted to try before moving on .
it’s expensive but great team all together [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando]. When you are at the RE stage you know you are going to have to fork out some money They are all professionals and know what they’re talking about. They are very educated and their labs and embryologists are some of the best in the nation. I have utmost faith in my clinic ... Judy is amazing!! She is tough as nails but inside she is a big teddy bear with her own heart wrenching and heartwarming story ...Judy has her people that have got into her personal space and those of us that have know what a wonderful being she is
European, Latino
1 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
If you’re looking for a “sweetheart everything is going to work all in your favor and this is going to work for you no doubt”...you are going to the wrong doctor . She is a realist and won’t set you up to be disappointed.
Dr. Jaffe is very straightforward and to the point. She is not going to sugarcoat anything or make you feel like you have more of a chance to conceive than you do. However, she is not pushy either. She is a realist . And she too, has endured her own battles.
Injectable mess first time IUI ever and it worked! Now she told me I need to move on from my own eggs but I was too stubborn. In the end, she was right.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Judy Brooks )
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
it’s expensive but great team all together . When you are at the RE stage you know you are going to have to fork out some money They are all professionals and know what they’re talking about. They are very educated and their labs and embryologists are some of the best in the nation. I have utmost faith in my clinic
20k for IVF 450.00 for IUI

2016 - 2019
1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Lab, ultrasounds and surgery center [CRM Orlando] are all on site which is a huge plus. Results are usually ready same day unless biopsies. Surgery center, though onsite, is a different entity so be prepare for that to go to towards different deductible.Has several doctors so your cycles can proceed even if yours is off. Con would be that it may be a different doctor for every surgery which I do not prefer. Many doctors and large office are great but this also means they’re helping MANY patients
2016 - 2019
1 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
He’s clearly very knowledgeable in his field. This is comforting to work with someone who seems to know every in and out. But at times he was almost too clinical and did not have much of a bedside manner. He is compassionate in terms of cancelled/failed cycles but not overly so. He takes time to acknowledge how difficult it is to go through this but he doesn’t linger on it and moves right into next protocol. Our first transfer with donor egg resulted in pregnancy but ended up having trisomy 21. We were obviously devastated and having a hard time wrapping our heads around payment for another cycle and potential PGS testing costs and he did work with us to offer a small discount which we greatly appreciated. Overall he is kind but it’s clear he has too much on his plate/too many patients. As mentioned before I’ve had to remind him on a few things that we would need to do or not do based on my situation.Also in the beginning he told us he thought there was 95% chance Ivf would work with our own eggs- we turned out to be the 5%. I think communication could also be better. For example we went through 3 weeks of one cycle (doing Lupron injections and estrogen) and it ended up being cancelled because I wasn’t responding. It wasn’t until our follow up with him that he told us estrogen was rising, but slowly and on the low side. This is something we would have liked to know during the cycle to brace ourselves for the possibility of cancellation. We were totally blindsided when it was cancelled. We also made it to transfer on another cycle, and on it the day of we experienced some confusion. For one, he was not the doctor performing the transfer. They tell you that other doctors may do your surgeries but you are usually told who at the pre-op. He didn’t say anything about it being anyone else so i didn’t think to ask. This threw us because our transfers tend to be complicated due to my cervix passage and uterus position. I was also to be under anesthesia for my transfer which you can’t drink water for. And the doctor on call that day seemed to be confused why I didn’t have a full bladder and why I was getting fluids through IV. He ended up making me drink water and the anesthesiologist understandably had to wait until the water moved from my stomach to do the transfer, which was a 2 hour delay. It’s obvious Dr. Loy did not leave clear notes or talk to this doctor beforehand. Or the doctor did not pay attention to any notes left by him, so either way communication is an issue.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Do not be afraid to ask questions and advocate for yourself. If you don’t understand something try to ask in that moment. It can be intimidating to question a doctor on his protocols or have them breakdown something in simpler terms for you but that is why you’re all there! So that you’re all on the same page and all feel confident in next steps. You shouldn’t leave an appointment not understanding your plan or having doubts about it. He can read your chart all day but nobody knows you better than you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
We learned early to expect that we would not see Dr. Loy at every appointment and we’re mostly ok with that. But the meetings we do get with him feel progressively more and more rushed the longer we’ve been patients. We always come in with a list of questions and sometimes he seems bothered by so many questions and gets noticeably impatient. Also a couple of times I’ve had to remind him of things specific to my situation which makes me feel he’s got too much on his plate to play close attention. When I bring these things up though he is willing to change protocol and accommodate us. We had one cancelled cycle that really made us feel like a number versus a human this year. We thought everything was going well and made it to our pre-op. On that day my lining had thinned a little and he said as long as estrogen hasn’t fallen off we should be good. Well of course estrogen had dropped so I got a call at 6pm (appmnt had been much earlier that day) and the nurse was very blunt and cold- “your cycle has been cancelled please call on your next cycle day 1.” She didn’t even mention what estrogen level was, I had to ask specifically what happened and why it was cancelled. She told me she couldn’t answer any questions only the dr could and I was very obviously upset and she offered no comfort and getting information was like pulling teeth. After I asked several questions which she said she could not answer she finally asked if I would like a follow up and offered me one for a week later. I had to explain why I would want one as soon as possible and she ended up finding one for me the next day. I know those calls can’t be easy but her attitude made it clear she didn’t really care and just wanted to get on with it.
Describe the protocols Randall Loy used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
Don’t remember exactly the protocol for retrieving with my own eggs. I know there was cetrotide, gonal f, tigger shot and something else I can’t remember. This resulted in 3 eggs, 2 fertilized, 0 blastocyst. He said it was the strongest protocol he would give to someone like me (small frame, diminished ovarian reserve) and next step would have to be donor eggs. With donor eggs we used Lupron and estrogen and progesterone and I responded “textbook” to these and transfer was a success but ultimately had to terminate for chromosomal issues. Next cycle we did same protocol because it had previously worked but i did not respond as well. Third try we did letrazole protocol which had good results but transfer did not result in pregnancy. Our next try we are doing estrogen protocol. He was going to do Lupron again but I had to remind that though this did work once it didn’t the second time so we’re trying something new.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Venus)
Overall I’ve liked the staff. I have dealt with only 2 who could use some help with bedside manner. One was one I hadn’t worked with at all until she called to advise of our cancelled cycle. The other is one who is not my primary nurse but seems to step in when my primary is out. She is nice enough but overall demeanor is not very warm. She seems a little annoyed when I ask too many questions. Venus my primary though is very nice and though we don’t speak on the phone much ( all correspondence through the portal) I feel much more comfortable talking with her and asking her questions. She’s very patient. If I ask questions she can’t quite an answer she’ll let me know she is checking with the dr and responds by end of day typically. Phlebotomist and ultrasound techs are also very friendly. Finance is very nice as well and willing to answer many questions and check on anything you ask them to.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Lab, ultrasounds and surgery center are all on site which is a huge plus. Results are usually ready same day unless biopsies. Surgery center, though onsite, is a different entity so be prepare for that to go to towards different deductible.Has several doctors so your cycles can proceed even if yours is off. Con would be that it may be a different doctor for every surgery which I do not prefer. Many doctors and large office are great but this also means they’re helping MANY patients so I think communication and attention to detail struggle because of that.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Approx $13k for egg retrieval $17.5k for donor eggs (lot of 6 with one embryo guarantee) $2.2k for FET Does not include meds, hysteroscopies (3), biopsies
Describe Randall Loy's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
He strongly recommends single embryo transfer for me as I have a pretty small frame and he believes multiples will be difficult for me to carry.
Randall Loy
Orlando

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.

PCOS, Tubal Blockage
I did 2 Egg Retrieval cycles, antagonist protocol. The first cycle only achieved 8 eggs. The second cycle achieved 15 eggs. The difference between the two cycles was that Dr. Jaffe allowed me to stim 2 more days the second time therefore allowing more follicles to grow. I was happy about this adjustment in my treatment...is patient and willing to answer all questions that we had. She recommended lifestyle changes we needed to make for maximum results. She is straight forward and honest.
Altogether we have paid about $50, 000 [at Center for Reproductive Medicine] and we haven't even gotten to transfer yet...we were offered a "package" through Attain Fertility. We signed up for the 2 cycle IVF program, for $25, 700. However this doesn't cover any of the egg retrieval procedures, or the anesthesia used. It doesn't cover any medications or PGS (genetic testing). We also pay $60 a month for the storage of our eggs...This clinic just built a brand new office with more treatment rooms on the second floor and a surgery center on the main floor. This means everything about your care is completed in one location. They operate pretty much on time, give or take 15 minutes. The front office is always kind and courteous.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Jaffe was present at our first initial consultations as we learned about the IVF treatment plan I would be experiencing. When I began treatment and went to the office for blood work and ultrasounds, these were done by 5he nurses or techs. Dr. Jaffe has 2-3 nurses that work directly with her that would review my test results and call me that afternoon with results. If I had a question or concern I could call the nurses or send an email through the portal. Dr. Jaffe did perform 1 ultrasound on me as I got closer to egg retrieval. She performed my second egg retrieval.
She is very knowledgeable about infertility, but sometimes talks very fast and throws alot of information at you during your initial diagnosis/ consultation. Ask her to slow down and take notes. Write down any questions you have beforehand so you don't forget.
Dr. Jaffe is patient and willing to answer all questions that we had. She recommended lifestyle changes we needed to make for maximum results. She is straight forward and honest.
The nurses are very knowledgeable and compassionate. They reply promptly to any phone or portal message. The nurses call to report new information about blood work and ultrasounds during a stim cycle in preparation for an egg retrieval. They were very patient when teaching me about all the stim medications and how they should be mixed and administered.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Our insurance doesn't cover anything related to infertility, therefore we were offered a "package" through Attain Fertility. We signed up for the 2 cycle IVF program, for $25, 700. However this doesn't cover any of the egg retrieval procedures, or the anesthesia used. It doesn't cover any medications or PGS (genetic testing). We also pay $60 a month for the storage of our eggs. There are a few other things along the way that are also not covered. Altogether we have paid about $50, 000 and we haven't even gotten to transfer yet.
Describe Sharon Jaffe's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Because of my age (40) I was told we would only be transferring a single embryo, when the time comes in May or June.