6.9

795 Primera Blvd.
Lake Mary, FL 32746
3435 Pinehurst Avenue
Orlando, FL 32804

All of Dr. Loy’s nurses [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] are so sweet. My nurse Pamela F is amazing. She answers all of my questions and is always there to help me when I need help with something...The strenths of this clinic are: Everyone in the office that we encountered was very nice and friendly. No matter how many questions we asked, they were answered. Everything was explained in great detail. The process of infertility is so draining emotionally and mentally. This clinic made my husband and myself feel at ease about this process.
How was your experience with Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
I am so grateful to have Dr. Loy as my RE. My husband and I had been trying to conceive with no luck. In 2018, we decided it was time to find an RE. After hours of researching online, I found Dr. Loy. My first appointment with Dr. Loy was awesome. Infertility can seem like such a scary process. Dr. Loy is such a caring and compassionate doctor. He is so thorough and does not mind explaining everything to you in detail. He will always answer any questions that you may have without hesitation. I left my very first appointment with so much information. And I finally had a diagnosis of Fibroids and Endometriosis. I am still on my journey to conceive but, I am so thankful to Dr. Loy.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Ask questions and follow the advice that he gives you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Dr. Loy makes you feel like a human because he shows care and compassion for your situation. He spends the time to get to know you and your medical history.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Pamela F)
All of Dr. Loy’s nurses are so sweet. My nurse Pamela F is amazing. She answers all of my questions and is always there to help me when I need help with something.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Describe Randall Loy's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Orlando

Dr Asante is my second fertility doctor and I have only been working with him a short time but my experience has been wonderful.... After my embry transfer, positive pregnancy results, and miscarriage, Dr Asante was very empathetic and compassionate... Dr Asante tansfered a single embryo, however due to my recurrent miscarriages stated he would approve transferring more than one embryo at my next transfer if that is the decision I make
I think the clinic [Ctr for Repro Med] is a very welcoming environment. All of the staff are friendly and warm hearted which is very important with this type of treatment. It is easy to get an appointments. The staff are very knowledgeable and patient with answering any questions that you may have...My medications (progesterone and estrogen) were around 60 per week. 2,900$ for the FET. My ultrasounds and blood work were billed to my insurance, and I paid a 65 dollar co pay per office visit
How was your experience with Albert Asante at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Dr Asante is my second fertility doctor and I have only been working with him a short time but my experience has been wonderful. Dr Asante has great knowledge on the process and is very through with al areas of treatment. After my embry transfer, positive pregnancy results, and miscarriage, Dr Asante was very empathetic and compassionate
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Albert Asante at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
You are able to trust him with your care
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Albert Asante at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Dr Asante is very compassionate and thorough during the whole treatment process
Describe the protocols Albert Asante used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
Dr Asante followed the clinics protocols and is resulted in a successful thaw transfer, however I later miscarried
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The nursing staff was very helpful and even showed compassion after my miscarriage
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I think the clinic is a very welcoming environment. All of the staff are friendly and warm hearted which is very important with this type of treatment. It is easy to get an appointments. The staff are very knowledgeable and patient with answering any questions that you may have
Describe the costs associated with your care under Albert Asante at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Describe Albert Asante's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Albert Asante
Celebration

Dr. Loy is very thorough with his explanations and as to why he recommends something. He is very patient and does not seem annoyed when I have a list of questions I need to ask. He gives you the info very straight but also shows compassion. You can tell he enjoys his job...the only doctor that listened to my period pain and suspected Endometriosis. He recommended a laparoscopy and removed Stage 2. This surgery allowed me to get pregnant.
They [staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] are very welcoming and make you feel at home!...Strengths--Nursing staff, you leave the appointments knowing what is next (they give you a detailed print out of your next steps). Weaknesses--Busy, hard to be seen sometimes...nurses are incredible, especially Pamela. They always communicate on a regular basis via the patient portal and answer questions in a timely manner. Pamela always reminds me that no question is stupid and to always ask if I have a question.
The wait in the waiting room might be long but once you are being seen I never feel rushed and his nursing staff is AMAZING! They are very patient and also return calls the same day!
Describe the protocols Randall Loy used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
Dr. Loy was the only doctor that listened to my period pain and suspected Endometriosis. He recommended a laparoscopy and removed Stage 2. This surgery allowed me to get pregnant.
Dr. Loy's nurses are incredible, especially Pamela. They always communicate on a regular basis via the patient portal and answer questions in a timely manner. Pamela always reminds me that no question is stupid and to always ask if I have a question.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Strengths--Nursing staff, you leave the appointments knowing what is next (they give you a detailed print out of your next steps). Weaknesses--Busy, hard to be seen sometimes I was originally drawn away from CRM because of the reviews online saying you felt like a number and not an individual. I am so happy I gave CRM a chance because what I read online is not how I feel. They are very welcoming and make you feel at home!
Orlando

After a long series of tests, it was determined I had Endometriosis. Dr. Loy performed surgery on me for that. After several months, we then tried one round of Letrozole and Ovidrel and it worked!...He is incredibly intelligent, logical, understanding and has a great bedside manner. He performed surgery on me and several nurses in the hospital said they all fight to be with him in the OR because he's so great.
The nursing staff [ at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] was always quick to return my phone calls and answer questions...They are incredibly passionate, understanding and supportive...After a long series of tests, it was determined I had Endometriosis. Dr. Loy performed surgery on me for that. After several months, we then tried one round of Letrozole and Ovidrel and it worked!
My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Loy and his team. They are incredibly passionate, understanding and supportive. My husband and I had a 2 year struggle with infertility and wish we'd found Dr. Loy sooner. We are now 9 weeks pregnant and will forever be grateful to him for making that happen. He is incredibly intelligent, logical, understanding and has a great bedside manner. He performed surgery on me and several nurses in the hospital said they all fight to be with him in the OR because he's so great. My OB calls Dr. Loy "the King". Check out his You Tube videos for lessons on all things fertility-related. Don't hesitate to make an appointment with him.
Come prepared with a list of questions and paper/pen to take notes. He is very intelligent and you will later want to remember all that he communicated to you.
Dr. Loy is compassionate and we felt truly understood our struggles, emotions and concerns. He has great bedside manner, took time to listen while inserting much-needed humor and seemed to care for us deeply.
The nursing staff was always quick to return my phone calls and answer questions.
2010 - 2017, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Sejal Patel] was very personable and she cared about what we desired as a couple... took her time in explaining things and didn't assume that we knew anything. The only miscommunication that I believe we had was us thinking that doing the IUI meant an automatic pregnancy and when we tried once, then twice, to no avail, we decided to "give up" in a sense. Every time we've returned to CRM, we like working with Dr. Patel because she has been there from the beginning and she is working hard at helping us reach our dreams for our family.
I attended both locations [of Center for Reproductive Medicine] in Celebration, FL and Orlando, Fl. The clinic in Orlando is where they completed more procedures like HSG testing and IUI's, etc. There were long wait times at this clinic and it wasn't very comfortable temperature wise (it was fairly warm in the waiting room). The Celebration clinic was a lot smaller and was more so for consultations and blood work. These appointments rarely ran behind. The staff at each place was nice.
How was your experience with Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Dr. Patel took her time in explaining things and didn't assume that we knew anything. The only miscommunication that I believe we had was us thinking that doing the IUI meant an automatic pregnancy and when we tried once, then twice, to no avail, we decided to "give up" in a sense. Every time we've returned to CRM, we like working with Dr. Patel because she has been there from the beginning and she is working hard at helping us reach our dreams for our family.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Be open in what you are looking for and expect her to be candid and honest with you in a empathetic way.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
She was very personable and she cared about what we desired as a couple.
They were caring and showed compassion. They did what they could to make me and my spouse feel comfortable and not embarrassed.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I attended both locations in Celebration, FL and Orlando, Fl. The clinic in Orlando is where they completed more procedures like HSG testing and IUI's, etc. There were long wait times at this clinic and it wasn't very comfortable temperature wise (it was fairly warm in the waiting room). The Celebration clinic was a lot smaller and was more so for consultations and blood work. These appointments rarely ran behind. The staff at each place was nice.
Describe Sejal Patel's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
My doctor was not for multiples, no more than two, because of the health risks that come along with that.

2015 - 2016, Unknown Success
I would recommend her [Sharon Jaffe of Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] to anyone and I have. She's very knowledgable and answered all my questions. She completed my surgery and took the time to review the results and next steps....She sat with me and answered all my questions. She took the time to go over everything...If you want someone to sit down and cry with you I don't think she's it. She's straight to the point and wants to get you pregnant. She is compassionate but in her own way. Her job is to give you a baby and that's what she focuses on
How was your experience with Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
I would recommend her to anyone and I have. She's very knowledgable and answered all my questions. She completed my surgery and took the time to review the results and next steps.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Describe the protocols Sharon Jaffe used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
Ultimately she tells you the best option for your situation but as the patient and the done paying she leaves it up to you. I had to have surgery. She recommended two options, surgery first or try fertility meds first. I wanted to do the cheaper route however my husband figured it would be a waste of money and to go straight to surgery. We chose that route and then after sat down with her to review our next options, fertility meds, IUI and then IVF if needed
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: She has a few nurses, but I always talk to the same ones who know my situation )
I call a ton and leave messages. They always call me back. They remember me when I go in and ask how I'm doing. They answer questions that I have and are compassionate
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
My insurance covered a lot of the surgery. Ultrasounds were over $100 each time but they monitor my account with my insurance and I always have credits to pay for things
2012 - 2014, Successful
I came to Dr. Loy after a poor experience with another doctor. He was very clear and direct on how to proceed. He listened and seemed to care. I felt better leaving after our first consult...Dr. Loy knows his job very well. I am fully confident in him and would never see anyone else. A different Doctor did the 1st transfer.It was a fresh one and had to be done that day. He wasn't there. When he learned it didn't work he promised to do the next one. He did the next 2 and they both worked. If I decide to have a third child, I will see him again. We have 3 embryos still there. He is the best.
[Nursing staff at CRM Orlando] They always called the same time everyday so that helped. They were clear and would answer any question...This clinic gave me 2 kids so I have nothing but positive things to say. Great place....15000 for egg donor part 4000 for transfer...Dr. Loy knows his job very well. I am fully confident in him and would never see anyone else. A different Doctor did the 1st transfer.It was a fresh one and had to be done that day. He wasn't there. When he learned it didn't work he promised to do the next one.
You are in the right place. Ask any question you have no matter how silly it may sound. He cares and will listen.
I did donor eggs. Used lupron shot in morning. Waited for triple stripe in uterus. Did progresterone suppositories. They weren't strong enough. Went to progresterone shots. My advice, forget the suppositories and ask for the shot. I had bleeding my 1st pregnancy and always wonder if I lost 1 transferred 2 because of the low progesterone. I have a son and daughter from 3 transfers. 2 single and 1 double.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Marna I think)
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
15000 for egg donor part 4000 for transfer

2020, Consult
In early stages of working with Dr. Loy and his staff, but so far they have been wonderful. Have taken the time to establish a relationship with myself and my husband, and to talk through our issues/questions...has been amazing. He has taken the time to understand what our needs are, and to answer any questions we’ve has so far during this process. I look forward to continuing treatment with him as our RE.
Pamela [nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] has been amazing so far! She has been a great resource for any questions that come up, and has been quick to return any calls...Very knowledgeable, friendly and caring staff. Clinic has its own surgery center, which is extremely convenient. Does not do batch cycles, which I very much appreciate, and allows for treatment to continue 7 days/week.
Again, still in early stages and am currently waiting to start our first IVF cycle, but so far Dr. Loy has been amazing. He has taken the time to understand what our needs are, and to answer any questions we’ve has so far during this process. I look forward to continuing treatment with him as our RE.
Make sure to ask any and all questions you have!
Have not stated my first IVF cycle yet, due to Covid-19, but will be on a traditional antagonist protocol once things resume.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Pamela)
Pamela has been amazing so far! She has been a great resource for any questions that come up, and has been quick to return any calls.

2017, Unknown Success
Dr. Asante takes the time with you during each visit to answer any questions you have and he thoroughbred explains each step of your process...Although my first IUI was not successful, I still love Dr. Asante and how he makes me feel as a patient. He is kind and very knowledgeable. He is positive about treatment but also realistic about what steps may need to be taken...Started with lab work for me to determine my hormones and amh levels, then checked my ovaries for cysts.
Very clean, organized, busy clinic [CRM - Orlando]. My only complaint is I went to the Lake Mary office because it is closer and more convenient for me but they don't always do ultrasounds and procedures there so I had to go to the Orlando office a lot...I dealt with different nurses but all seemed very nice and always returned my calls within the same day with any questions I had...IUI was $450, ultrasounds $225 and progesterone was $75, estrogen checks were $125
Started with lab work for me to determine my hormones and amh levels, then checked my ovaries for cysts. I started clomid cycle day 3, had a follicle scan cycle day 12 and scheduled the IUI for 2 days later.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Very clean, organized, busy clinic. My only complaint is I went to the Lake Mary office because it is closer and more convenient for me but they don't always do ultrasounds and procedures there so I had to go to the Orlando office a lot.
Albert Asante
Lake Mary
Dr. Patel was very nice in explaining my options. She was very warm and welcome and made me feel comfortable... She allowed my husband to drop off many samples for our IUI treatments to increase our chances, which was very nice of her...She also referred a Reproductive Urologist for my husband to help increase his sperm count.
[the staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] Very good with answering questions, returning email and addressing your concerns in a timely manner...IUI transfer was $450, labs and ultrasound ranged around $75-$150...nurses are very nice and proactive with answering emails and returning calls...allowed my husband to drop off many samples to increase our chances for the IUI.
I had a great experience with Dr. Patel. I'm still going through the treatments. She allowed my husband to drop off many samples for our IUI treatments to increase our chances, which was very nice of her.
Be patient with your treatments and ask a lot of questions. Dr. Patel is good with answering all of your questions.
Describe the protocols Sejal Patel used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
My problem is severe male factor and Dr. Patel allowed my husband to drop off many samples to increase our chances for the IUI. She also referred a Reproductive Urologist for my husband to help increase his sperm count.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Evelyn MacMillian)
Dr. Patel's nurses are very nice and proactive with answering emails and returning calls.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
IUI transfer was $450, labs and ultrasound ranged around $75-$150
I liked Dr. Patel's approached to drop off many samples to increase our chances of conception.
Orlando
Dr. Silva was very good at explaining our situation and making sure we knew exactly what we were doing before making any final decisions...Femara, ovidrel, donor sperm and iui. First iui was successful. I now have a beautiful 4 month old son...he sat down in his office and never felt rushed, he helped find a path that others never did. He appeared to care about us as individuals...
I went to a couple different offices to see the physicians [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] and they are all good. I felt like the celebration office lacked the most at the front desk position. Girls didnt acknowledge you when you entered. Weren't very friendly...[nurses were] Fantastic. Compassionate. And very timely to answer questions...Dr. Silva was very good at explaining our situation and making sure we knew exactly what we were doing before making any final decisions
How was your experience with Celso Silva at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
His nurses were amazing and compassionate, so was Dr. Silva. All made sure questions were answered quickly and fully. They understood or appeared to be concerned about what you were going through. Dr. Silva was very good at explaining our situation and making sure we knew exactly what we were doing before making any final decisions.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Celso Silva at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Be open about what your expectations are and what your plans are.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Celso Silva at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Human because he sat down in his office and never felt rushed, he helped find a path that others never did. He appeared to care about us as individuals.
Describe the protocols Celso Silva used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
Fantastic. Compassionate. And very timely to answer questions.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I went to a couple different offices to see the physicians and they are all good. I felt like the celebration office lacked the most at the front desk position. Girls didnt acknowledge you when you entered. Weren't very friendly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Celso Silva at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I'm not 100% but I think in total between 1500$ and 2500$ out of pocket. That's meds, labs, procedures, iui, donor sperm, storage.
Celso Silva
Orlando

After our second egg retrieval, the lab failed to call us and tell us that our 2 eggs did not survive to day 5. When Dr. Loy found out, he personally called to apologize for the labs negligence and reassured me this was not how his clinic was expected to run...is very knowledgeable and experienced. He has great bed side manor and when our transfer failed he was very empathetic...suggests one embryo vs multiple...Although, I haven’t had success yet, as I just miscarried my first pregnancy and last frozen embryo, I do feel as if I am at the right clinic for starting our family.
The clinic is very clean and state of the art. Everyone on staff at CRM has a very specialized job that seems to be held to the highest standard. For as busy as they are, I do feel like I am more than just a number being cycled in and out...The nurses there are great and really want you to succeed. Although, I haven’t had success yet, as I just miscarried my first pregnancy and last frozen embryo, I do feel as if I am at the right clinic for starting our family.
Dr. Loy is very knowledgeable and experienced. He has great bed side manor and when our transfer failed he was very empathetic. The nurses there are great and really want you to succeed. Although, I haven’t had success yet, as I just miscarried my first pregnancy and last frozen embryo, I do feel as if I am at the right clinic for starting our family.
Be an advocate for yourself, not just for science. But I would tell anyone at any clinic that.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
2 rounds ivf (2 retrievals, 3 transfers) - 18k Meds for retrieval -16k Meds for transfer- $300 Hystoscopy- $500 Pelvic Laparoscopy- 3k
Dr. Loy suggests one embryo vs multiple
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Orlando
Dt. Patel is very informative. She's kind and caring and very much loves her job. She explaind everything and really listens to what I want in my treatment. Other doctors diagnosed me with unexplained infertility and acted like I was too young to even bother yet. She never made me feel that way and always validated my feelings. She also does a great job of being clear and to the point which I enjoy. Overall my favorite infertility doctor I've seen yet.
My favorite part about the clinic [Ctr for Repro Med Orlando] is the patient portal, my least favorite thing is not seeing the doctor every visit but I do understand she is busy and can't be at every visit. The front staff is friendly and Heather the NP is very informative!... Dt. Patel is very informative. She's kind and caring and very much loves her job. She explaind everything and really listens to what I want in my treatment. Other doctors diagnosed me with unexplained infertility and acted like I was too young to even bother yet.
Relax, and let Dr. Patel take over
She always makes me feel so human. She's sweet, understanding, and very informative
3 IUIs with a trigger show if no baby then IVF
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
My favorite part about the clinic is the patient portal, my least favorite thing is not seeing the doctor every visit but I do understand she is busy and can't be at every visit. The front staff is friendly and Heather the NP is very informative!
it was about 1,000 per IUI with meds and all monitoring.
2014 - 2016, Unknown Success
He [Dr Celso Silva] is very honest and let's me have some control over my treatment. The staff is always friendly and supportive....He listens and talks to me like a normal person. Compassionate and really feels like he is part of your team...I have a main nurse for my doctor that communicates all my results. Sometimes I have other nurses for my ultrasounds or blood work but everyone is nice...[Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando's] Strengths- organized, everything has a place Weakness- can have a learning curve to learn the methods
He is very honest and let's me have some control over my treatment. The staff is always friendly and supportive.
Go to him if you want someone to be honest. He is considerate but tells the truth
Usually they try something 3 cycles in a row. They don't force unnecessary procedures and I can elect further testing
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Evelyn)
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
One time I got conflicting results about taking a supplement. It was minor
Celso Silva
Celebration

She [Dr. Patel] was understanding, enjoyed being challenged with educated questions. She treated me like an educated medical professional (which I am) and didn't mind me asking tough questions. She was helpful in suggestions given and was very thorough in making sure sure had all of her bases covered with me....The clinic was extremely organized, friendly, and on top of things. They really showed respect and compassion for me.
The clinic [Ctr for Reproductive Med] was extremely organized, friendly, and on top of things. They really showed respect and compassion for me. They had good willingness to help. Communicating to nursing staff through the portal online was easy and they gave quick responses. Nurses were very responsive to phone calls as well... She [Dr. Patel] was understanding, enjoyed being challenged with educated questions. She treated me like an educated medical professional
She was understanding, enjoyed being challenged with educated questions. She treated me like an educated medical professional (which I am) and didn't mind me asking tough questions. She was helpful in suggestions given and was very thorough in making sure sure had all of her bases covered with me.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic was extremely organized, friendly, and on top of things. They really showed respect and compassion for me. They had good willingness to help. Communicating to nursing staff through the portal online was easy and they gave quick responses. Nurses were very responsive to phone calls as well
Celebration
He explains every step of he way with great detail and uses words we understand. He also uses what medications benefits each person. During my surgery Dr Rigall made me feel extremely comfortable and explained every step of the way... He cares for each of his patients individualy. Always cares what my husband and I say. Follow up frequently
I have been going to CRM FOR OVER 2 years and the staff are great ! Place is clean and always well sanitized. I would recommend this fertility clinic to any of my loved ones. The office is also in very good locations... Lauri is an awesome nurse. She followed with me every month and always answered all my questions.
How was your experience with Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Be honest and open from the beginning on what you are looking for and time frames
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Frank Riggall
Orlando
They [staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] have no negatives to me at all they are very professional and handle appointments in a timely manner. Their offices are nice and very comfortable. I have heard of other places that seem unpleasant so I’m thankful that CRM has a great environment...They [nurses] are the best team ever!!!!...She [Dr. Sejal Patel] treats me with so much care, concern and love. I feel like she is a family member....On my second attempt I used a natural approach. Meaning less meds and less doctors visits. She looked over my last treatment and seen that I did get pregnant but the baby didn’t stay due to my hormones dropping. This time around she gave me less meds and allowed my body to feel it on its own. I’m not pregnant and grateful...The first time I met her; I had to give her a huge hug. She is the best!!!
She rocks! She explains everything to me in normal people terminology meaning not doctors words. She is hands on and really cares about her patients! I travel over 2 1/2 hours to go to her center to see her even though I have an IVF center here where I live.
Be patient, listen to her because she knows her craft and stay positive
She treats me with so much care, concern and love. I feel like she is a family member. The first time I met her; I had to give her a huge hug. She is the best!!!
They are the best team ever!!!!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
They have no negatives to me at all they are very professional and handle appointments in a timely manner. Their offices are nice and very comfortable. I have heard of other places that seem unpleasant so I’m thankful that CRM has a great environment
Celebration
She [Dr. Jaffe] was honest and direct while still offering up the opportunity to educate me on what was happening. It helped me to better understand this process and not feel like I was left in the dark... She will teach you as much as you are willing to teach yourself. But also know she will tell it how it is. But won’t be offensive in the process she is just honest about your odds...She told me I would get pregnant and she delivered!
[Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando was] All in one. Blood work there, ultrasound appointments there and the surgery center downstairs... made it very convenient. When I first started they took tricare. But with the new year they dropped tricare at the surgical center so I had to pay the egg retrieval and transfer out of pocket. That was a big negative...[nurses were] Always detailed and attentive. They have an online portal you can message the nurses and got answers pretty much right away.
She was direct and honest. Which I loved. When I’m spending this much time and money on something, I wanted someone that wouldn’t sugar coat it. I wanted to know what was happening with my body when I felt I had little control over it. She told me I would get pregnant and she delivered!
Come in prepared. Do you research, ask questions, don’t ever expect to just sit there and listen only. She will teach you as much as you are willing to teach yourself. But also know she will tell it how it is. But won’t be offensive in the process she is just honest about your odds.
She was honest and direct while still offering up the opportunity to educate me on what was happening. It helped me to better understand this process and not feel like I was left in the dark.
Orlando
Dr Patel listened to my concerns and during our consult asked for my input and thoughts about what I wanted. ... Dr Patel is attentive and her Nurse Practitioner [Center for Repro Med Orlando] was a pleasure to meet as well. She’s a fantastic educator. She took the time out to explain everything so that my husband And I were comfortable and understood all the information provided. ...
When I first walked in to the celebration office [Center for Repro Med Orlando] and I didn’t think it was inviting or warm. The staff made up for it with their kindness. They’re very helpful. One weakness I found is that when the financial coordinator spoke about paying for treatment, she kept saying things about miscarriage with no thought to my history. I don’t think it’s intentional and I could be emotional about it.l would just rather her utilize other phrases to be sensitive to the couple.
I’m just starting, however I am confident that I chose the right office and doctor. Dr Patel is attentive and her Nurse Practitioner was a pleasure to meet as well. She’s a fantastic educator. She took the time out to explain everything so that my husband And I were comfortable and understood all the information provided.
Nursing staff are polite and helpful
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
When I first walked in to the celebration office and I didn’t think it was inviting or warm. The staff made up for it with their kindness. They’re very helpful. One weakness I found is that when the financial coordinator spoke about paying for treatment, she kept saying things about miscarriage with no thought to my history. I don’t think it’s intentional and I could be emotional about it.l would just rather her utilize other phrases to be sensitive to the couple.
The costs are ridiculous for IVF however I don’t believe the doctor can change that. Our insurance doesn’t help either.
Celebration

Dr. Jaffe is very attentive and seems to be caring. She answers all questions and has a very easy attitude that makes you feel more encouraged. She has a very good reputation and is set to the best results... They [Ctr for Repro Med Orlando] usually schedule appointments in a timely manner and treat their parents very respectfully. A very nice staff helpful and encouraging. They provide you with the answers and seem to know their job really well
Very clean with a nice atmosphere. They [Ctr for Repro Med Orlando] usually schedule appointments in a timely manner and treat their parents very respectfully. A very nice staff helpful and encouraging. They provide you with the answers and seem to know their job really well... [Nursing Staff] Very attentive and return your calls relatively fast... Dr. Jaffe is very attentive and seems to be caring. She answers all questions and has a very easy attitude that makes you feel more encouraged. She has a very good reputation and is set to the best results
She is a very knowledgeable doctor
I felt like a human
Chlomid and ovidrel
Very attentive and return your calls relatively fast
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Very clean with a nice atmosphere. They usually schedule appointments in a timely manner and treat their parents very respectfully. A very nice staff helpful and encouraging. They provide you with the answers and seem to know their job really well
2017 - 2019, Successful
We are very lucky to get treatment from Dr. Loy. He is very humble and kind to discuss all our questions and explains us the issue and the options. He was very kind and human throughout the journey and we are blessed with the baby...took time to explain us and guided throughout the procedure. Even though he didn't do all the procedures we are in good hands...makes sure his plan for our treatment is all met every time. Very kind and humble doctor. Thank you doctor for giving us the best gift of our life.
we are in good hands in CRM...The front office and the nurses are very kind and helpful. excellent nurses, care coordinator and nursing staff...Everything about the clinic is excellent. i liked the two floor in winterpark location parking and everything is good...We are very lucky to get treatment from Dr. Loy. He is very humble and kind to discuss all our questions and explains us the issue and the options. He was very kind and human throughout the journey and we are blessed with the baby...took time to explain us and guided throughout the procedure. E
One of the best doctors in town. He helped us in every situation and took time to explain us and guided throughout the procedure. Even though he didn't do all the procedures we are in good hands in CRM. Dr. Loy makes sure his plan for our treatment is all met every time. Very kind and humble doctor. Thank you doctor for giving us the best gift of our life.
Nothing. Everything was perfect.
Corrected my period cycle Did hcg to remove a follicle in my Fallopian tube Did IUI Took estrogen and progesterone injections Transferred embryos in IVF
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Everything about the clinic is excellent. i liked the two floor in winterpark location parking and everything is good. I live in the east side of orlando, so commute was long for me other than that everything is perfect.
dont remember around $8000