6.9

Lake Mary, FL 32746
3435 Pinehurst Avenue
Orlando, FL 32804

2018 - 2020, Successful
[Dr. Sejal Patel] Gave information clearly with the understanding of how the transfers work. I felt she was providing the information that was specific to my case...From the first moment we meet Dr. Patel we felt that we were on a journey together. With using a GC its like reading a training manual. You start with part 1 then move to part 2 and so on. The best part is that we were guided along the way and never had to worry about what the next step was. Checking off each step was satisfying and made us feel that we were flipping to the next page.
The only small complaint [about Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] would be the size of the waiting room. Its super tiny and with so many individuals there for so many reasons being crapped inside a small room gets to be awkward :) other then that, the clinic is great...Rishona is by far the best [nurse] at her job. She is compassionate, kind, intelligent and is never afraid to tell you how it is. Rishona has made this process seamless and truly a wonderful person.
How was your experience with Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Be patience...its a lot to take on with fertility...just take each experience as a new step in the process. Sometimes you have to back-flip a page, other times you get to skip a whole chapter. Just know in the end you absolutely deserve this!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Describe the protocols Sejal Patel used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
We started off with a medicine controlled transfer. That treatment did stick with the GC. We tried one more routine with it being controlled with medicine, but ended up with too much liquid and had to cancel the transfer. The third attempt we did natural, no medicine. It was a much easier task to undergo. We are now 12 weeks pregnant and have to pinch myself everyday!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Rishona Teres)
Rishona is by far the best at her job. She is compassionate, kind, intelligent and is never afraid to tell you how it is. Rishona has made this process seamless and truly a wonderful person.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The only small complaint would be the size of the waiting room. Its super tiny and with so many individuals there for so many reasons being crapped inside a small room gets to be awkward :) other then that, the clinic is great.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
We are using a GC agency so the costs are run through that agency. There were small out of pocket for blood tests, screening etc.
Describe Sejal Patel's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Dr. Patel highly recommended the eSET as both parties didn't have any issues with getting pregnant and worried both embryo's would take. The risks of multiple embryo's is not worth the potential of loosing both embryo's.

2020, Unknown Success
Many doctors, including my last one, wanted to blame my weight as a major factor for infertility. However, Dr. Patel seemed understanding and gave us lots of help to get us to a healthy place without making me feel bad. ... But we were referred to a urologist for the MI issues, I have been on the Mediterranean diet and on a course of vitamins. ...
It’s [Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] nice and new and clean. ... They have a patient portal that makes it easy to reach out directly to the nurses. They are quick to respond and easy to talk to. ... I felt comfortable. The maybe only negative is that it’s a little hard to find. It’s in a medical complex. But otherwise it’s very nice and a highly recommended it. ... They have a patient portal that makes it easy to reach out directly to the nurses. They are quick to respond and easy to talk to.
It was refreshing to have a doctor who was so positive and gave us hope again. She gave us hope and got us excited for round two! She also helped guide us to eating right and vitamins which makes me feel more in control. I real like working with her.
Go as soon as possible. She will work with you and really help you feel comfortable! Don’t wait because you are afraid or embarrassed! She will find a way to make it work for you.
We actually had to pause because of the pandemic. But we were referred to a urologist for the MI issues, I have been on the Mediterranean diet and on a course of vitamins.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
It’s nice and new and clean. I don’t know what else is important to mention. I felt comfortable. The maybe only negative is that it’s a little hard to find. It’s in a medical complex. But otherwise it’s very nice and a highly recommended it.
I only paid for the testing so far but they have many options, including some financing options.

2020, Consult
In early stages of working with Dr. Loy and his staff, but so far they have been wonderful. Have taken the time to establish a relationship with myself and my husband, and to talk through our issues/questions...has been amazing. He has taken the time to understand what our needs are, and to answer any questions we’ve has so far during this process. I look forward to continuing treatment with him as our RE.
Pamela [nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] has been amazing so far! She has been a great resource for any questions that come up, and has been quick to return any calls...Very knowledgeable, friendly and caring staff. Clinic has its own surgery center, which is extremely convenient. Does not do batch cycles, which I very much appreciate, and allows for treatment to continue 7 days/week.
How was your experience with Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Again, still in early stages and am currently waiting to start our first IVF cycle, but so far Dr. Loy has been amazing. He has taken the time to understand what our needs are, and to answer any questions we’ve has so far during this process. I look forward to continuing treatment with him as our RE.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Make sure to ask any and all questions you have!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Describe the protocols Randall Loy used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
Have not stated my first IVF cycle yet, due to Covid-19, but will be on a traditional antagonist protocol once things resume.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Pamela)
Pamela has been amazing so far! She has been a great resource for any questions that come up, and has been quick to return any calls.
Orlando
They [staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] have no negatives to me at all they are very professional and handle appointments in a timely manner. Their offices are nice and very comfortable. I have heard of other places that seem unpleasant so I’m thankful that CRM has a great environment...They [nurses] are the best team ever!!!!...She [Dr. Sejal Patel] treats me with so much care, concern and love. I feel like she is a family member....On my second attempt I used a natural approach. Meaning less meds and less doctors visits. She looked over my last treatment and seen that I did get pregnant but the baby didn’t stay due to my hormones dropping. This time around she gave me less meds and allowed my body to feel it on its own. I’m not pregnant and grateful...The first time I met her; I had to give her a huge hug. She is the best!!!
She rocks! She explains everything to me in normal people terminology meaning not doctors words. She is hands on and really cares about her patients! I travel over 2 1/2 hours to go to her center to see her even though I have an IVF center here where I live.
Be patient, listen to her because she knows her craft and stay positive
She treats me with so much care, concern and love. I feel like she is a family member. The first time I met her; I had to give her a huge hug. She is the best!!!
They are the best team ever!!!!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
They have no negatives to me at all they are very professional and handle appointments in a timely manner. Their offices are nice and very comfortable. I have heard of other places that seem unpleasant so I’m thankful that CRM has a great environment

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
Embryo Freezing
Dr.Rigall has always been invested and engaged in our treatment. He was honest with his expectations from day 1. When the numerous IUIs were unsuccessful, he was direct about our next steps should be moving into IVF. He always is there if we need anything whether for simple questions, or advice.... After each retrieval before we started another round we talked with Dr.Rigall and he went into depth about the protocol and the choice. He was happy to answer any of my questions, and hear my concerns.
The clinic [CRM Orlando] is immaculate. When I first started seeing Dr.Rigall they were in an older building and in the process of moving to a new building and location. I can see why they wanted to update, this facility is fantastic. The doctors offices are upstairs and the surgery center is downstairs. It is a one stop shop for all your needs. Hey babe always communicated every aspect of my treatment such as appointments, billing, and have been great with communication. As a new patient going there, everyone is very friendly and has become a part of my extended family.
How was your experience with Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Dr. Rigall came highly recommended from my OB. His experience shows in everything he does. There are two examples that come to mind. We were in our second IUI cycle, and the ultrasound tech could not find any follicles on any ovary. We saw the tech twice for an ultrasound check, back to back days. Their protocol is that your doctor will do your next scan before canceling a cycle. Dr. Rigall performed this third scan, and he found a large follicle right away. He was very compassionate and apologetic that I had to go through that rollercoaster of emotions. He then explained the issues that may have prevented the tech from seeing anything on her scans. That then was communicated to the techs for future scans and put in my file. I also learned so much, I never knew that my left ovary hides and can be difficult to see regularly. It was helpful for everyone involved. The second example is after leaving the doctor getting ready for my first IUI, I went to drop off medication at the pharmacy. The pharmacist saw Frank Rigall on the prescription and talked to me and told me that him and his wife saw him over twenty years ago. He went on for close to five minutes of how wonderful he is, and how he cared so much about them and they wouldn’t have their family without him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
This journey can be very emotional, and challenging at times. Trust in Dr.Rigall, he is here for you and wants you to succeed. Ask questions that you have, he will be happy to answer them. Don’t be afraid to question him, he wants to make the best treatment plan for you, and make you feel comfortable during the entire process. It is hard trusting someone with so much of your heart since this is ultimately how you will become a parent, but do trust him and embrace the process. Make it your own personal journey.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Describe the protocols Frank Riggall used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
During my treatments we started out with IUIs. I’ve been diagnosed with unexplained infertility so we wanted to start out with an assisted and medicated cycle. All of the IUIs were the same protocol of clomid for 5 days and then a trigger shot. This was timed with scanning and determining follicle sizes. My first IVF cycle was antoginst. This cycle was almost cancelled at my treatment day 5 scan, but we stayed in at and on our treatment day 7 scan everything looked very positive. This ivf round resulted in 4 eggs retrieved. 2 were mature and fertilized. Only 1 made it to biopsy and freeze, and this embryo cane back abnormal from pgs testing. When we determined that we were going to do another cycle, I questioned the protocol that we were using. Dr.Rigall already planned on changing the protocol. The second round we fidna Lupron flare protocol. We had great results this round from start to finish. We had 7 eggs retrieved, 4 were mature and fertilized. 2 made it to biopsy and freeze. This protocol has gotten us out one and only pgs tested normal embryo that is waiting for us now. Our third ivf round was also the same protocol, the lupron flare. We didn’t have as much success this round, but still worth every minute. We had 4 eggs retrieved with only one being mature, fertilized, biopsied and frozen. Unfortunately it came back with abnormal pgs test results. After each retrieval before we started another round we talked with Dr.Rigall and he went into depth about the protocol and the choice. He was happy to answer any of my questions, and hear my concerns.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Laurie (I actually don’t know her last name) )
Dr.Rigall had two nurses, Laurie and Courtney. I primarily interacted and communication with Laurie. I don’t have enough amazing things to say about Laurie. She was compassionate, always there, and so warm. Any question that I had, I knew I could email her on the patient portal and I would hear back very soon. Same goes for ensuring that I was clear on my protocol, timeline, appointments. Her and Dr.Rigall were a great team, I feel very fortunate.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic is immaculate. When I first started seeing Dr.Rigall they were in an older building and in the process of moving to a new building and location. I can see why they wanted to update, this facility is fantastic. The doctors offices are upstairs and the surgery center is downstairs. It is a one stop shop for all your needs. Hey babe always communicated every aspect of my treatment such as appointments, billing, and have been great with communication. As a new patient going there, everyone is very friendly and has become a part of my extended family.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Since I am working full time during all of my treatments I was a little worried about all of the monitoring appointments that I would need. However, they worked with me and my work schedule. I worked 5am-4pm so I would always ask for the masters possible appointment that I could get but still be able to get results when needed. They would always schedule me for a 2:30 appointment so then I would only miss the last 2 hours of my work day. They were very easy to work with, and I never had an issue.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The costs seemed average as to compared to friends that were going through treatments in another state. Dr. Rigall has his own financial/billing consultant so during each step of the way I have only been communicating with one person which has been amazing. The IUIs were very reasonable. IVF is a costly treatment, but affordable with insurance. To date we have paid close to $10,000 out of pocket for clinic treatments just for ivf. This doesn’t include surgery facility fees, or medication fertility injectables are very expensive. To date we have paid close to $8,000 on medicine. We just ordered the medication that goes along with our transfer protocol as well. Moving forward though, we will have no insurance coverage. My fertility coverage is capped at $11,000. We have reached that max so everything moving forward will be out of pocket which is a little daunting, but the clinic has been wonderful working with us for making payments.
Describe Frank Riggall's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
We haven’t done the transfer yet, we are actually in a holding pattern waiting on endometrial biopsy results before we start our transfer protocol. We only have one embryo so this question is a moot point for us. However, in our initial consultation Dr.Rigall did state that he would only transfer one embryo at a time. I didn’t question this because I was on board with one at a time as well. We are having complications getting pregnant, so I wanted to set our future child and myself up for success during a pregnancy.
Frank Riggall
Orlando

We just recently switched to Dr. Jaffe... Dr. Jaffe. She is honest, direct, blunt, and tells you how it is. She genuinely cares about your success, and getting you and your partner embraced in this process.... She put us on a strict diet, and multiple supplements, not only for myself but my husband too. He is now fully immersed in this process besides being my rock and my emotional support. We look forward to our next IVF cycle in June with her,
How was your experience with Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
As of now we have only seen Dr. Jaffe for a consultation appointment. She did perform my very first egg retrieval since there are 5 doctors within the practice. Our friends had success with Dr. Jaffe's intense treatment plan, and they preferred her direct approach, and "tell it how it is" but with compassion. During our consultation she was honest with us in saying that our quality of eggs needs to improve if we are going to be successful in this process, and have embryos that come back pgs normal. She put us on a strict diet, and multiple supplements, not only for myself but my husband too. He is now fully immersed in this process besides being my rock and my emotional support. We look forward to our next IVF cycle in June with her, this is our 4th and probably last cycle due to no insurance coverage. Dr. Jaffe is aware of that, and wants to align us in every way possible.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
You need to be prepared to have an honest and direct doctor. If you are looking for a doctor more aggressive, she is for you. She will tell you what you should be doing, if IVF won't work; she will tell you. She is compassionate even though she is direct, and I appreciate that in a doctor especially during a journey that is extremely emotional and financially taxing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
We just recently switched to Dr. Jaffe after our schedule FET was cancelled this past week due to our one and only embryo not surviving the thawing process. We have friends that have had success with Dr. Jaffe. My first doctor, Dr. Riggall is retiring in May, so we requested to resume treatment with Dr. Jaffe. She is honest, direct, blunt, and tells you how it is. She genuinely cares about your success, and getting you and your partner embraced in this process.
Describe the protocols Sharon Jaffe used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
Since we have just started seeing Dr. Jaffe we haven't discussed exact protocol. She wants us on the supplements and vitamins for a few months prior to starting treatment. She did mention for myself doing a testosterone primer leading into injectables. This is different for me as I have not done a primer before. My very first protocol was an antagonist, and my body did not respond well to that, so we will not be doing that again. We look forward to learning the protocol that she sets for us, and embracing it!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Judy Brooks )
Since the doctors are within the same clinic, I have engaged with Judy before, but never on a one on one level like we are now. She is also direct just like Dr. Jaffe, but once she learned of our FET getting canceled; her compassion was extraordinary. I could feel her care and concern, and wanting to be able to comfort me through this difficult consultation. Difficult because my husband and I were hoping that our FET would be a success, not cancelled before it even had a chance to begin. I look forward to working with Judy more.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The Center for Reproductive Medicine is an incredible facility. It starts from the second you walk in the door, the reception staff are always welcome and they begin to know you for you, and began to build a relationship. Each step of the way the clinic is second to none. They are very organized, timely, and compassionate. A weakness that they have is the finance and billing department. We have struggled in handling our our finances with them, and having to deal with money during an already stressful situation is not easy. Just make sure that you keep great records and receipts so that if there is any confusion, you can rectify the situation in a quick manner.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Under Dr. Jaffe we have only been seen for a consultation and bloodwork (AMH level, Vitamin D) My past treatments include 3 rounds of IVF, all leading to egg retreival (all 3 cycles 16,000 - had insurance) PGS testing (all 3 cycles 5,100, not included in insurance) Medication (all 3 cycles 11,000, split between self-pay and used insurance) Payed for a FET, but cancelled (4200, insurance depleted, self-pay)
Describe Sharon Jaffe's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
We have not broached this subject yet with Dr. Jaffe, but my prior doctor was against doing anything but a eSET. Dr. Jaffe just wants to do what is best in the safest, and most successful approach.
Orlando

She [Dr. Sharon Jaffe] is truthful but with compassion. She is very intelligent and explains things well. It is a large clinic but with major procedures she tries to do them herself. My wife thought she could have been more personable but I liked her. She is not simply going to tell you what you want to hear which I think is important.... So far I have done 3 IUIs with clomid and a trigger shot. I ovulate on my own but we added clomid to possibly give me two eggs release instead of just one. I should be starting IVF within the week. The plan is antagonist protocol with no birth control. We will freeze all embryos and do genetic testing. Dr Jaffe recommends genetic testing for anyone over 35.
[CRM- Orlando's] Strengths would be convenient hours and open all days of the week. Knowledgeable about insurances (I have had 3 different ones since I began as a patient). Weakness is some issues with communication and being inconsistent on labs being placed on portal. Overall I would definitely recommend this clinic. Everyone has been kind.... The problem is there are so many people that you deal with that sometimes you feel lost in the shuffle. Nurses have always been friendly however.
She is truthful but with compassion. She is very intelligent and explains things well. It is a large clinic but with major procedures she tries to do them herself. My wife thought she could have been more personable but I liked her. She is not simply going to tell you what you want to hear which I think is important.
Make an appointment with Dr Jaffe for a consultation if you start to feel lost in the system of the big clinic.
She didn’t rush appointments and addressed questions.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
IUIs were approximately $1000 each with monitoring and procedure.
She strongly prefers one embryo but told me she would do 2 if not genetically tested because I am 36 with low reserve.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Sometimes I have had to reach out for next instructions in protocol rather than them calling me with what to do next.

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr. Loy took the time to review my entire medical history and any concerns I have ever had related to my reproductive health. He always gave me a positive view and motivated me to stay positive and trust the process. I never felt rushed during an appointment with him. He was very thorough and loved drawing pictures to help my husband and I understand the anatomy and physiology of the fertility processes. He made me feel like I was his only patient!
It [CRM Orlando] is a beautiful facility and very clean. Wait times were usually minimal. The exam rooms had monitors on the wall for you to view your ultrasounds while they occurred. Also my husband said the areas for men were very clean and private. ... [nurse] They were very compassionate and friendly. ... I live two hours away from the office and he [Dr. Loy] made it a point to arrange my appointments at convenient travel times.
If you are hesitant about scheduling an appointment, don’t be! I wish I would have started this process with him sooner.
He is very thorough and takes the time to address all of your concerns. I live two hours away from the office and he made it a point to arrange my appointments at convenient travel times.
I had unexplained infertility. My cervix also required dilation. I did letrozole in preparation for IUI and used pregnyl trigger shots. After IUI I took progester400mg at bedtime. After 4 unsuccessful IUI’s we chose to start IVF. I did stims and ovidrel trigger. I had 10 eggs retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, and 1 made it to blastocyte stage. The embryo was transferred on day 5 as a FET. I started endometrin 100mg 3 times a day.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Linda Jones)
They were very compassionate and friendly.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
It is a beautiful facility and very clean. Wait times were usually minimal. The exam rooms had monitors on the wall for you to view your ultrasounds while they occurred. Also my husband said the areas for men were very clean and private.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
My insurance covered most of the monitoring appointments. The remaining costs I felt were fair and aligned with state averages.
Describe Randall Loy's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I agree with eSET due to my age and the risks associated with multiple births.

2015 - 2019, Unknown Success
I did 2 Egg Retrieval cycles, antagonist protocol. The first cycle only achieved 8 eggs. The second cycle achieved 15 eggs. The difference between the two cycles was that Dr. Jaffe allowed me to stim 2 more days the second time therefore allowing more follicles to grow. I was happy about this adjustment in my treatment...is patient and willing to answer all questions that we had. She recommended lifestyle changes we needed to make for maximum results. She is straight forward and honest.
Altogether we have paid about $50, 000 [at Center for Reproductive Medicine] and we haven't even gotten to transfer yet...we were offered a "package" through Attain Fertility. We signed up for the 2 cycle IVF program, for $25, 700. However this doesn't cover any of the egg retrieval procedures, or the anesthesia used. It doesn't cover any medications or PGS (genetic testing). We also pay $60 a month for the storage of our eggs...This clinic just built a brand new office with more treatment rooms on the second floor and a surgery center on the main floor. This means everything about your care is completed in one location. They operate pretty much on time, give or take 15 minutes. The front office is always kind and courteous.
Dr. Jaffe was present at our first initial consultations as we learned about the IVF treatment plan I would be experiencing. When I began treatment and went to the office for blood work and ultrasounds, these were done by 5he nurses or techs. Dr. Jaffe has 2-3 nurses that work directly with her that would review my test results and call me that afternoon with results. If I had a question or concern I could call the nurses or send an email through the portal. Dr. Jaffe did perform 1 ultrasound on me as I got closer to egg retrieval. She performed my second egg retrieval.
She is very knowledgeable about infertility, but sometimes talks very fast and throws alot of information at you during your initial diagnosis/ consultation. Ask her to slow down and take notes. Write down any questions you have beforehand so you don't forget.
Dr. Jaffe is patient and willing to answer all questions that we had. She recommended lifestyle changes we needed to make for maximum results. She is straight forward and honest.
The nurses are very knowledgeable and compassionate. They reply promptly to any phone or portal message. The nurses call to report new information about blood work and ultrasounds during a stim cycle in preparation for an egg retrieval. They were very patient when teaching me about all the stim medications and how they should be mixed and administered.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Our insurance doesn't cover anything related to infertility, therefore we were offered a "package" through Attain Fertility. We signed up for the 2 cycle IVF program, for $25, 700. However this doesn't cover any of the egg retrieval procedures, or the anesthesia used. It doesn't cover any medications or PGS (genetic testing). We also pay $60 a month for the storage of our eggs. There are a few other things along the way that are also not covered. Altogether we have paid about $50, 000 and we haven't even gotten to transfer yet.
Because of my age (40) I was told we would only be transferring a single embryo, when the time comes in May or June.
Orlando

When speaking with Dr. Patel I felt like she was championing my journey. I wish I could see more of her throughout the process. She made my husband and I feel comfortable with her and she truly gained our trust, which is usually difficult for my husband. She made us feel like she was just as invested as we were to help us become parents....Our final round of IUI we came to the conclusion to do a more aggressive form of IUI with Letrozole (5 days) plus Gonal F shots (5-6 days) to help my follicles grow, trigger shot, and IUI...I felt like she was championing my journey. I wish I could see more of her throughout the process. She made my husband and I feel comfortable with her and she truly gained our trust, which is usually difficult for my husband. She made us feel like she was just as invested as we were to help us become parents.
The Celebration office [of Center for Reproductive Medicine] which I would go to mostly was small and homey. The staff got to know my husband and I much better than in the Winter Park location. The Winter Park location was larger and you almost felt like just another number going through there. The staff is fantastic which is their biggest strength. But you loose that one on one quality time when you go to such a big location.
Tell her everything you expect from the process so she can adjust to you. You don't have to adjust to the craziness of the office.
When in her presence I felt like a human, I felt like she had the same goal as me, she understood my frustrations. However, for follow ups and some monitoring I felt a bit like a number.
At first we did one round of Letrozole (5 days) with a trigger shot and relations. We then moved on to two rounds of IUI with Letrozole (5 days), trigger shot, and IUI. Our final round of IUI we came to the conclusion to do a more aggressive form of IUI with Letrozole (5 days) plus Gonal F shots (5-6 days) to help my follicles grow, trigger shot, and IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Heather (Nurse Practioner) and Jennifer (nurse))
The staff was very helpful in answering all of my crazy questions. They have an online portal which I would use to schedule all my appointments and ask all kinds of questions and they were so kind each and every time.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
There are two clinics for CRM. The Celebration office which I would go to mostly was small and homey. The staff got to know my husband and I much better than in the Winter Park location. The Winter Park location was larger and you almost felt like just another number going through there. The staff is fantastic which is their biggest strength. But you loose that one on one quality time when you go to such a big location.
Luckily for us our IUI's were covered under my insurance. However, as we move onto IVF we've seen that our out of pocket cost will be about $14K.

2015 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Jaffe and I have had a long standing relationship. She helped me conceive my son in 2017. She is a great human being. She does not put herself on a pedestal and treat you like you are any different from her. The 2nd time around, She fully explained what little Hope I had conceiving again with my own eggs at my age but fully understood I wanted to try before moving on .
it’s expensive but great team all together [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando]. When you are at the RE stage you know you are going to have to fork out some money They are all professionals and know what they’re talking about. They are very educated and their labs and embryologists are some of the best in the nation. I have utmost faith in my clinic ... Judy is amazing!! She is tough as nails but inside she is a big teddy bear with her own heart wrenching and heartwarming story ...Judy has her people that have got into her personal space and those of us that have know what a wonderful being she is
If you’re looking for a “sweetheart everything is going to work all in your favor and this is going to work for you no doubt”...you are going to the wrong doctor . She is a realist and won’t set you up to be disappointed.
Dr. Jaffe is very straightforward and to the point. She is not going to sugarcoat anything or make you feel like you have more of a chance to conceive than you do. However, she is not pushy either. She is a realist . And she too, has endured her own battles.
Injectable mess first time IUI ever and it worked! Now she told me I need to move on from my own eggs but I was too stubborn. In the end, she was right.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
it’s expensive but great team all together . When you are at the RE stage you know you are going to have to fork out some money They are all professionals and know what they’re talking about. They are very educated and their labs and embryologists are some of the best in the nation. I have utmost faith in my clinic
20k for IVF 450.00 for IUI
Orlando
Dr. Patel makes sure you understand everything that is going on and takes the time to explain everything to you... I had a miscarriage under this other doctor and he was very unclear about what was going on. When I started going to doctor Patel she was very understanding and was able to explain what was going on in much detail. She helped me walk through what could have happened with my miscarriage and start the next steps to try and get pregnant again. I am grateful for the hope she gave me and for the wonderful experience I have had with her.
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] is very inviting. The only weakness I would say is that the administration side of the clinic is sometimes not as organized as they can be. There are multiple office locations at CRM, winter park and celebration. A few times my appointment was scheduled at the wrong office. But the doctors definitely make up for the lack of administrative organization...The nursing staff is very friendly! They have a line you can call and leave a voicemail if you have any questions. I call often and they always return my phone call the same day. It helps a lot with the uncertainty.
I have had a bad experience with a previous doctor. I had a miscarriage under this other doctor and he was very unclear about what was going on. When I started going to doctor Patel she was very understanding and was able to explain what was going on in much detail. She helped me walk through what could have happened with my miscarriage and start the next steps to try and get pregnant again. I am grateful for the hope she gave me and for the wonderful experience I have had with her.
A piece of advice I would give would be to ask as many questions you can to best understand your treatment.
My treatment strategies were to use Femara as well as a trigger shot (I don’t know the name of the medication). As mention before I had a miscarriage through a previous doctor and was on clomid. Because I was able to get pregnant on clomid when I started going to Dr. Patel she decided to try femara with a trigger shot for 3 months. Currently I am on my second round right now with hope. If it doesn’t work after three rounds then we will move to IUI/IVF.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic is very inviting. The only weakness I would say is that the administration side of the clinic is sometimes not as organized as they can be. There are multiple office locations at CRM, winter park and celebration. A few times my appointment was scheduled at the wrong office. But the doctors definitely make up for the lack of administrative organization.
I previously had a miscarriage with some complications. Which resulted in me hitting my maximum out of pocket and quite a few not covered medical bills. So based on that I haven’t had any medical bills through Dr. Patel yet.
Orlando
Dr. Loy is absolutely great at explaining his recommendations, making sure you understand how your body works, and making sure you are comfortable with the course of treatment...if you take the initiative to say I need to see him and speak to him, he will do so...At first we tried Letrozole and eventually went to clomid. I used both with and without IUI treatments. I started treatment at 34 years old, my egg reserve was not the greatest, and I had endometriosis. So we wanted to try to be aggressive after surgery.
they [nurses at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] were helpful in letting you know the next steps. The downside is sometimes they were cold and you felt like they were not listening to you. This may be the result of them having to deal with majority of patients more than the doctors dealt with you. But at times, I felt they were giving advice or stating that the doctor would not do this or that, when in fact that doctor agreed with me.
Dr. Loy is absolutely great at explaining his recommendations, making sure you understand how your body works, and making sure you are comfortable with the course of treatment. There was a time where I felt I was in a hamster will with no real evaluation of what may have gone wrong. However, if you take the initiative to say I need to see him and speak to him, he will do so.
Do not get stuck in the cycle of just going through the cycle. Make sure that you request an appointment to take to Dr. Loy himself, not his nurses, about what his thoughts are about your treatment. Follow all the directions. If he says take certain type of vitamins and change you diet, then do it.
Dr. Loy took the time to explain the details of my condition and treatment. He listened to my concerns and tailored my plans accordingly.
The strength of the nurses was that you spoke to them at times, more than the doctor. So they were helpful in letting you know the next steps. The downside is sometimes they were cold and you felt like they were not listening to you. This may be the result of them having to deal with majority of patients more than the doctors dealt with you. But at times, I felt they were giving advice or stating that the doctor would not do this or that, when in fact that doctor agreed with me.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic is great in getting things done. Dr. Loy suspected endometriosis from my first visit, even though I had been going to doctors and felt like I had that issue for years. I was able to have surgery within 4 months of treatment. So it's great at diagnosing and trying to resolve. The part that can be concerning is when you trying cycle after cycle and being disappointed. But you have to take the initiative to say, wait let us stop and re-evaluate. After a year of trying with drugs and IUI, I stopped and said let us re-evaluate all the recommendations, free of the drugs. Funny enough, the month I did everything else on the list and prayed, is the month I had success.
I definitely spent thousands.
Not applicable.
Orlando

All of Dr. Loy’s nurses [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] are so sweet. My nurse Pamela F is amazing. She answers all of my questions and is always there to help me when I need help with something...The strenths of this clinic are: Everyone in the office that we encountered was very nice and friendly. No matter how many questions we asked, they were answered. Everything was explained in great detail. The process of infertility is so draining emotionally and mentally. This clinic made my husband and myself feel at ease about this process.
I am so grateful to have Dr. Loy as my RE. My husband and I had been trying to conceive with no luck. In 2018, we decided it was time to find an RE. After hours of researching online, I found Dr. Loy. My first appointment with Dr. Loy was awesome. Infertility can seem like such a scary process. Dr. Loy is such a caring and compassionate doctor. He is so thorough and does not mind explaining everything to you in detail. He will always answer any questions that you may have without hesitation. I left my very first appointment with so much information. And I finally had a diagnosis of Fibroids and Endometriosis. I am still on my journey to conceive but, I am so thankful to Dr. Loy.
Ask questions and follow the advice that he gives you.
Dr. Loy makes you feel like a human because he shows care and compassion for your situation. He spends the time to get to know you and your medical history.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Pamela F)
All of Dr. Loy’s nurses are so sweet. My nurse Pamela F is amazing. She answers all of my questions and is always there to help me when I need help with something.
Orlando

Dr Asante is my second fertility doctor and I have only been working with him a short time but my experience has been wonderful.... After my embry transfer, positive pregnancy results, and miscarriage, Dr Asante was very empathetic and compassionate... Dr Asante tansfered a single embryo, however due to my recurrent miscarriages stated he would approve transferring more than one embryo at my next transfer if that is the decision I make
I think the clinic [Ctr for Repro Med] is a very welcoming environment. All of the staff are friendly and warm hearted which is very important with this type of treatment. It is easy to get an appointments. The staff are very knowledgeable and patient with answering any questions that you may have...My medications (progesterone and estrogen) were around 60 per week. 2,900$ for the FET. My ultrasounds and blood work were billed to my insurance, and I paid a 65 dollar co pay per office visit
How was your experience with Albert Asante at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Dr Asante is my second fertility doctor and I have only been working with him a short time but my experience has been wonderful. Dr Asante has great knowledge on the process and is very through with al areas of treatment. After my embry transfer, positive pregnancy results, and miscarriage, Dr Asante was very empathetic and compassionate
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Albert Asante at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
You are able to trust him with your care
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Albert Asante at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Dr Asante is very compassionate and thorough during the whole treatment process
Describe the protocols Albert Asante used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
Dr Asante followed the clinics protocols and is resulted in a successful thaw transfer, however I later miscarried
The nursing staff was very helpful and even showed compassion after my miscarriage
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I think the clinic is a very welcoming environment. All of the staff are friendly and warm hearted which is very important with this type of treatment. It is easy to get an appointments. The staff are very knowledgeable and patient with answering any questions that you may have
Describe the costs associated with your care under Albert Asante at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Describe Albert Asante's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Albert Asante
Celebration
Dt. Patel is very informative. She's kind and caring and very much loves her job. She explaind everything and really listens to what I want in my treatment. Other doctors diagnosed me with unexplained infertility and acted like I was too young to even bother yet. She never made me feel that way and always validated my feelings. She also does a great job of being clear and to the point which I enjoy. Overall my favorite infertility doctor I've seen yet.
My favorite part about the clinic [Ctr for Repro Med Orlando] is the patient portal, my least favorite thing is not seeing the doctor every visit but I do understand she is busy and can't be at every visit. The front staff is friendly and Heather the NP is very informative!... Dt. Patel is very informative. She's kind and caring and very much loves her job. She explaind everything and really listens to what I want in my treatment. Other doctors diagnosed me with unexplained infertility and acted like I was too young to even bother yet.
Relax, and let Dr. Patel take over
She always makes me feel so human. She's sweet, understanding, and very informative
3 IUIs with a trigger show if no baby then IVF
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
My favorite part about the clinic is the patient portal, my least favorite thing is not seeing the doctor every visit but I do understand she is busy and can't be at every visit. The front staff is friendly and Heather the NP is very informative!
it was about 1,000 per IUI with meds and all monitoring.
Celebration
She [Dr. Jaffe] was honest and direct while still offering up the opportunity to educate me on what was happening. It helped me to better understand this process and not feel like I was left in the dark... She will teach you as much as you are willing to teach yourself. But also know she will tell it how it is. But won’t be offensive in the process she is just honest about your odds...She told me I would get pregnant and she delivered!
[Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando was] All in one. Blood work there, ultrasound appointments there and the surgery center downstairs... made it very convenient. When I first started they took tricare. But with the new year they dropped tricare at the surgical center so I had to pay the egg retrieval and transfer out of pocket. That was a big negative...[nurses were] Always detailed and attentive. They have an online portal you can message the nurses and got answers pretty much right away.
She was direct and honest. Which I loved. When I’m spending this much time and money on something, I wanted someone that wouldn’t sugar coat it. I wanted to know what was happening with my body when I felt I had little control over it. She told me I would get pregnant and she delivered!
Come in prepared. Do you research, ask questions, don’t ever expect to just sit there and listen only. She will teach you as much as you are willing to teach yourself. But also know she will tell it how it is. But won’t be offensive in the process she is just honest about your odds.
She was honest and direct while still offering up the opportunity to educate me on what was happening. It helped me to better understand this process and not feel like I was left in the dark.
Orlando
Dr Patel listened to my concerns and during our consult asked for my input and thoughts about what I wanted. ... Dr Patel is attentive and her Nurse Practitioner [Center for Repro Med Orlando] was a pleasure to meet as well. She’s a fantastic educator. She took the time out to explain everything so that my husband And I were comfortable and understood all the information provided. ...
When I first walked in to the celebration office [Center for Repro Med Orlando] and I didn’t think it was inviting or warm. The staff made up for it with their kindness. They’re very helpful. One weakness I found is that when the financial coordinator spoke about paying for treatment, she kept saying things about miscarriage with no thought to my history. I don’t think it’s intentional and I could be emotional about it.l would just rather her utilize other phrases to be sensitive to the couple.
I’m just starting, however I am confident that I chose the right office and doctor. Dr Patel is attentive and her Nurse Practitioner was a pleasure to meet as well. She’s a fantastic educator. She took the time out to explain everything so that my husband And I were comfortable and understood all the information provided.
Nursing staff are polite and helpful
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
When I first walked in to the celebration office and I didn’t think it was inviting or warm. The staff made up for it with their kindness. They’re very helpful. One weakness I found is that when the financial coordinator spoke about paying for treatment, she kept saying things about miscarriage with no thought to my history. I don’t think it’s intentional and I could be emotional about it.l would just rather her utilize other phrases to be sensitive to the couple.
The costs are ridiculous for IVF however I don’t believe the doctor can change that. Our insurance doesn’t help either.
2017 - 2019, Successful
We are very lucky to get treatment from Dr. Loy. He is very humble and kind to discuss all our questions and explains us the issue and the options. He was very kind and human throughout the journey and we are blessed with the baby...took time to explain us and guided throughout the procedure. Even though he didn't do all the procedures we are in good hands...makes sure his plan for our treatment is all met every time. Very kind and humble doctor. Thank you doctor for giving us the best gift of our life.
we are in good hands in CRM...The front office and the nurses are very kind and helpful. excellent nurses, care coordinator and nursing staff...Everything about the clinic is excellent. i liked the two floor in winterpark location parking and everything is good...We are very lucky to get treatment from Dr. Loy. He is very humble and kind to discuss all our questions and explains us the issue and the options. He was very kind and human throughout the journey and we are blessed with the baby...took time to explain us and guided throughout the procedure. E
One of the best doctors in town. He helped us in every situation and took time to explain us and guided throughout the procedure. Even though he didn't do all the procedures we are in good hands in CRM. Dr. Loy makes sure his plan for our treatment is all met every time. Very kind and humble doctor. Thank you doctor for giving us the best gift of our life.
Nothing. Everything was perfect.
Corrected my period cycle Did hcg to remove a follicle in my Fallopian tube Did IUI Took estrogen and progesterone injections Transferred embryos in IVF
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Everything about the clinic is excellent. i liked the two floor in winterpark location parking and everything is good. I live in the east side of orlando, so commute was long for me other than that everything is perfect.
dont remember around $8000

2014 - 2018, Successful
Dr. Loy is an amazing person and professional...He has been working with us and through difficult situations as we discover the best way forward to becoming pregnant and having children....Dr. Loy is great at explaining every process, we love that he takes the time to talk to us and we definitely love his drawings (LOL). He is very passionate and caring towards our situation and dedicated to helping us have children. We have not had any bad experiences in the 3 years plus we have been working together.
The clinic [CRM] is very accessible...We always feel welcome and it is great that we get to do everything there...we don't have to run all over the place...The staff is super friendly and welcoming. They are very involved and helpful when it comes to information, procedures, walking us through as we do testing...even when it is something as simple as drawing blood for tests, we feel like we are home with family.
Come with an open heart and mind...ask questions, as many as you want and need...they are very communicative and the staff is super friendly. Do not lose faith and hope...take one step at a time.
Dr. Loy is an amazing person and professional, we feel like we are part of the family at Center for Reproductive Medicine. He has been working with us and through difficult situations as we discover the best way forward to becoming pregnant and having children. He is a huge blessing in our lives, we truly love him and do not want to do anything related to infertility treatments if it's not with him as our doctor and guidance.
When we first started with Dr. Loy and CRM, we had been through a miscarriage and about 5-6 years of infertility. They first started with diagnosis (tests, etc...) and found endometriosis and fibroids in my uterus. Before attempting to do any treatments, we first addressed the issues before us and did surgery to remove both. After the surgery then we attempted on our own while we prepared our bodies for IUI. Our IUI was unsuccessful and while we prepared ourselves financially for another round or for IVF, we actually became pregnant on our own. Unfortunately, we lost that pregnancy as well, reason why we are back to Dr. Loy and CRM to do further testing and prepare for possible IVF this year...for which we are also preparing for financially as it is something that is not within our reach as easily.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic is very accessible, they actually moved to a new building in Winter Park. They also have another location in Celebration, we have not been to that one though. We always feel welcome and it is great that we get to do everything there...we don't have to run all over the place.
My first time around my insurance covered a lot of the costs, other than IUI - which was about $1000 or a bit less. Now that my insurance changed, I'm having to pay for a bit more out of pocket. We are now preparing for IVF costs, but Dr. Loy and the clinic has been super helpful at providing us with information on grants, discounts, finance, anything that can make the procedure more accessible to us.
This has not been discussed, at least not yet. Not sure on the doctor's approach in this area.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
I had done my research on my endometriosis and what our treatment options may be before meeting with Dr. Patel. When I had my first meeting, she was very warm and caring and explained the different types of infertility treatments available but she jumped straight to IVF being our only way of getting pregnant. Once I explained that we were not quite to that point she tailored a plan to my needs.
The 2 times I have actually SEEN Dr. Patel she has always been warm and caring and answered all of my questions. I only saw her for my initial infertility consultation and then my second consult after surgery to start IUI's.
First we did labs and an ultrasound to get a good baseline. Then we moved on to IUI. Baseline scan CD1-3, letrozole 5 mg CD 3-7, follicle scan CD11 and trigger to follow. IUI 36 hours after trigger. Progesterone level draw CD 21 (mine was on the lower end so I started suppositories CD21 until 28). Take home pregnancy test 14 days after IUI.
Every nurse that I have come in contact with in the office and over the phone have always been WONDERFUL. I am a night shift nurse and sometimes I need my appointments first thing in the morning after work/between shifts and they are always super accommodating.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I love that CRM has multiple locations and the ease of making appointments. I have had appointments/lab draws/IUI's/consults in each of their offices. The Celebration office can run a little behind schedule and the secretary can be a bit rude and abrupt. The Orlando office just moved to a new location and they have everything streamlined! I arrived early for my appointment and they were able to see me 20 minutes before my scheduled time. My only real complaint would be with financing. My husband and I took a loan out that way paid directly to CRM, yet we continued to receive bills for procedures. Once I contacted the finance manager, the situation was taken care.
Insemination and washing $450
Celebration

Dr. Patel answered all of questions whenever I had any. When my first cycle of timed intercourse with letrozole and ovidrel injection didn't work, she moved me on to IUI. Her warmth and personality in our meetings have made me feel comfortable. And her confidence that I would get pregnant has made me hopeful!... She patiently sat and answered all of my questions (one was even a little weird and she looked up the info right there!) She never made feel rushed or bad for having so many questions.
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Med Orlando] is a popular one in my city which gives me confidence. I have had several friends use this clinic with successful pregnancies. The only downfall is that if there is a certain doctor you want to see at the clinic, there may be a long wait until the first appointment.... The nursing staff is always friendly and welcoming. They are always helpful and respond to my questions.... I was supposed to start taking the suppository tonight and then twice a day going forward.
Dr. Patel is popular so book your first appointment as soon as you know you need it because it may take a while to get in to see her at first.
I went in to my first visit with a ton of questions. She patiently sat and answered all of my questions (one was even a little weird and she looked up the info right there!) She never made feel rushed or bad for having so many questions.
I had one Timed Intercourse cycle. I went in for monitoring on cd 3, took 2.5 mg Letrozole from cd 3-7 then went back for monitoring at cd11. My numbers were where they needed to be so I did a trigger shot of Ovidrel that night with intercourse that night and the next two nights. I also used Prometrium during my luteal phase. Sadly, I did not get pregnant. I had to wait to be on my husband's insurance so we are now in the middle of our first IUI cycle. Again, I went in for monitoring on cd 3 and took 2.5 mg of Letrozole from cd 3-7. I went in for monitoring on cd 11 but my numbers were not where they needed to be. I went in again on cd 13 and they were still not high enough and my lining was thin so she put me on estrace and I will go back for another ultrasound and bloodwork on cd 15.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Heather )
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic is a popular one in my city which gives me confidence. I have had several friends use this clinic with successful pregnancies. The only downfall is that if there is a certain doctor you want to see at the clinic, there may be a long wait until the first appointment.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Today I was prescribed estrace. I was supposed to start taking the suppository tonight and then twice a day going forward. Unfortunately, my prescription was not sent in to the pharmacy so I won't be able to start until tomorrow night.
Celebration

She’s [Dr. Sharon Jaffe] never in a rush and always make sure she has done her best to help us understand our delicate situation. She does her best to make us feel comfortable. It’s not all serious, she will joke with us and talk about other things to lighten the mood. We love and appreciate that so much. My partner can get nervous and I can be very anxious, her joking with us helps calm our nerves.
The nursing staff [at CRM] is amazing! They are there for you anytime. If I had any questions, I would call and leave a message and they would call me back the same day. They are caring and compassionate people. They always make u comfortable and just go the extra mile to make us as comfortable as we can be in a difficult situation. They always make sure our questions are answered.
Dr. Jaffe is an amazing doctor! I would highly recommend her to anyone I know and don’t know. My partner even recommends her to people as well. She is every kind and warm. She is very through in her explanations and never makes us feel stupid for asking a question. She’s never in a rush and always make sure she has done her best to help us understand our delicate situation. She does her best to make us feel comfortable. It’s not all serious, she will joke with us and talk about other things to lighten the mood. We love and appreciate that so much. My partner can get nervous and I can be very anxious, her joking with us helps calm our nerves. We definitely apperciate her in so many ways. She always has our best interest at heart. She recommends different plans that will work for us and whats will be in our best interest financially. We always feel calm and at ease after we leave an appointment with her. We would hands down recommend her to anyone we know. She truly has the best bedside manner of any doctor I’ve seen.
Relax and be calm. Dr. Jaffe will take care of your needs and listen you.
Every time my partner and I went to an appointment we were always greeted very warmly. They always know who we are and are very polite. The office staff always treat you like you are their only patient. Everyone treats you with respect and they are very understanding of our delicate situation.
I started with an ultrasound on day 3 of my cycle. Then I started with taking letrozol 20mg twice a day, day 3-7 of my cycle. On day 10 I would go back for another ultrasound to look at the size of the follicles. Depending on the size I would return on the day in which they told me to for a follicle size of 18-20mm. Then they would tell me when to give myself the 10,000 units of HCG. They would then explain to me when to have relations. Then 2 weeks later they would have me come in for a blood pregnancy test to see if I was pregnant. After 3 cycles of this treatment we went on to IUI. We did 2 cycles of IUI everything being the same as the treatment before expect when I gave myself the 10,000 units of HCG we have to be in the office 36hrs later to give a semen sample and have them to place that sample higher in my uterus. They had me return in 12 days to see if I was pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Judy Nurse Practitioner )
The nursing staff is amazing! They are there for you anytime. If I had any questions, I would call and leave a message and they would call me back the same day. They are caring and compassionate people. They always make u comfortable and just go the extra mile to make us as comfortable as we can be in a difficult situation. They always make sure our questions are answered.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Strengths are they are very kind and caring. Their facility is very clean and brand new. I honestly don’t have any weaknesses. They have always had our best internet and never had any problems with them.
It varies every month
Orlando

I highly recommend Dr. Jaffe. I had a horrible experience 3 years ago when I first visited a specialist on south Florida. My husband and I were misdiagnosed and told we would never be able to have kids. Thanks to Dr. Jaffe our very first IVF cycle was successful. From first visit, I felt at ease...I had 1 retreival resulting in 26 eggs retrieved...Our first transfer was successful.
The facility [Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] is too notch and brand new. All the equipment is the latest and greatest. Everything is also done in house so you don't have to visit multiple facilities depending on who you see or what services you are having performed... I saw the same nursing staff during my 1.5 years of visiting the practice. I always felt welcome and never rushed. They were all very knowledge and I felt like my treatment plan was tailored to my situation.
I highly recommend Dr. Jaffe. I had a horrible experience 3 years ago when I first visited a specialist on south Florida. My husband and I were misdiagnosed and told we would never be able to have kids. Thanks to Dr. Jaffe our very first IVF cycle was successful. From first visit, I felt at ease. The facility is great. Everything is done on site. The nursing staff is wonderful too. Everyone is extremely knowledable, prompt when returning messages and pleasant to deal with. I'm extremely grateful to have found CRM and Dr. Jaffe.
I would highly recommend CRM and Dr. Jaffe. I saw the same nursing staff during my 1.5 years of visiting the practice. I always felt welcome and never rushed. They were all very knowledge and I felt like my treatment plan was tailored to my situation.
For my egg retreival we used Gonal F, Lupron and Centrotide. I had 1 retreival resulting in 26 eggs retrieved. For my transfer I started Lurpon and Estrace prior to transfer (not at the exact same time) and PIO injections prior to transfer. Our first transfer was successful.
The nursing staff is wonderful. I dealt with Amber and Judy throughout my entire treatment. They were knowledgeable and I never felt like I was "asking too many questions" or felt rushed.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The facility is too notch and brand new. All the equipment is the latest and greatest. Everything is also done in house so you don't have to visit multiple facilities depending on who you see or what services you are having performed.
I was extremely lucky and have insurance coverage so my cost were reasonable.
They only wanted to transfer 1 embryo (which I was fine with) as risk factors increase with multiples.
Orlando

Dr. Loy is very thorough with his explanations and as to why he recommends something. He is very patient and does not seem annoyed when I have a list of questions I need to ask. He gives you the info very straight but also shows compassion. You can tell he enjoys his job...the only doctor that listened to my period pain and suspected Endometriosis. He recommended a laparoscopy and removed Stage 2. This surgery allowed me to get pregnant.
They [staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] are very welcoming and make you feel at home!...Strengths--Nursing staff, you leave the appointments knowing what is next (they give you a detailed print out of your next steps). Weaknesses--Busy, hard to be seen sometimes...nurses are incredible, especially Pamela. They always communicate on a regular basis via the patient portal and answer questions in a timely manner. Pamela always reminds me that no question is stupid and to always ask if I have a question.
The wait in the waiting room might be long but once you are being seen I never feel rushed and his nursing staff is AMAZING! They are very patient and also return calls the same day!
Dr. Loy was the only doctor that listened to my period pain and suspected Endometriosis. He recommended a laparoscopy and removed Stage 2. This surgery allowed me to get pregnant.
Dr. Loy's nurses are incredible, especially Pamela. They always communicate on a regular basis via the patient portal and answer questions in a timely manner. Pamela always reminds me that no question is stupid and to always ask if I have a question.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Strengths--Nursing staff, you leave the appointments knowing what is next (they give you a detailed print out of your next steps). Weaknesses--Busy, hard to be seen sometimes I was originally drawn away from CRM because of the reviews online saying you felt like a number and not an individual. I am so happy I gave CRM a chance because what I read online is not how I feel. They are very welcoming and make you feel at home!