6.9

795 Primera Blvd.
Lake Mary, FL 32746
3435 Pinehurst Avenue
Orlando, FL 32804

She [Dr. Jaffe] is a great doctor and always did her best at explaining the procedures to me and my husband everytime we met with her. Overall the experience with her was positive....She explained the procedures and answered our questions always....The clinic itself has a lot of patients...they [CRM] have a lot of doctors and nurses on the staff so if you are not happy with someone's approach you can always switch doctors.
One of their strenghts is that they [CRM] are the largest clinic in Central Florida so going there is pretty much a no brainer and they have a lot of doctors and nurses on the staff so if you are not happy with someone's approach you can always switch doctors. A weakness is the nursing staff, they seem disconnected at times like they've seen it all and you feel like a number specially on the days you have to wait 2 plus hours for a simple U/S.
How was your experience with Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
I was refered to her by my regular OB for a HSG after trying clomid for months and not getting pregnant. The HSG was clear but we never got pregnant on our own due to my husband's FMI diagnosis and after two years we decided to go back to start fertility treatments. She is a great doctor and always did her best at explaining the procedures to me and my husband everytime we met with her. Overall the experience with her was positive.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
The clinic itself has a lot of patients, it is important to educate yourself when it comes to fertility terms so you can ask effective questions and be an active part of the decisions when it comes to treatments.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
She explained the procedures and answered our questions always.
Describe the protocols Sharon Jaffe used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
Antagonist protocol using BCPs, Lupron(14 day kit) and Gonal F(3000IU total ) . We used lupron, PIO and Delestrogen for transfers. I was on BCP for 8 weeks after the first transfer resulted in a chemical pregnancy. We used the same protoco; for both transfers and did a endometrial scratch for both as well.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
They know what they are doing but everytime I call with questions it seemed like I was bothering them and they acted like they had answered that same question a million times but I was just asking it for the first time . I would always consult online first so I could be brief when I was asking them something.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
One of their strenghts is that they are the largest clinic in Central Florida so going there is pretty much a no brainer and they have a lot of doctors and nurses on the staff so if you are not happy with someone's approach you can always switch doctors. A weakness is the nursing staff, they seem disconnected at times like they've seen it all and you feel like a number specially on the days you have to wait 2 plus hours for a simple U/S.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Retrieval was $6225, Transfer frozen was $2375 plus monitoring visits were around $1000 ICSI WAS $2000 anesthesia was $500. I was allowed to buy meds anywhere I wanted and I chose ivfmeds.com in the UK and for retrieval it was around $4000 and I used avella for meds for both Frozen transfers and it wa aorund $1500 each. I'll add maybe another $1000 for labs.
Describe Sharon Jaffe's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
She did prefer we transfer one and we did the first time. Since or embryos were not PGS tested we insisted in transfering two the second time and she agreed but still explained she wpuld preferred if we tranferred just one at a time.

2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Loy is a very knowledgable and skilled doctor with many years of experience. Him and his wife experienced infertility and had to do ivf almost thirty years ago so they know what it is like to go through the physical and emotional side of infertility.... Dr Loy was very attentive and compassionate at the intake appt. But as went through the retrieval and transfers , I did not feel like it really mattered to him that I was informed on what was happening and that he be there for me if I had questions.
They [Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] take on too many patients and as a result they make mistakes. Some big , some little but when you are spending so much money it is very frustrating to have hinggs happen in your ttc journey that could have been prevented by better patient care. I am grateful I was able to get pregnant with our last embryo but feel that our results would have been better if they hadn’t have made mistakes.
How was your experience with Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Dr. Loy is a very knowledgable and skilled doctor with many years of experience. Him and his wife experienced infertility and had to do ivf almost thirty years ago so they know what it is like to go through the physical and emotional side of infertility. He is a Christian and is not afraid to share his faith or belief in the importance of God’s timing in growing families.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Show up to your appointments with him with your list of questions ready so that you can make the most of your time with him. Ask for clarification in the moment for anything you don’t understand because it can be difficult to get ahold of him in between appts with him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Dr Loy was very attentive and compassionate at the intake appt. But as went through the retrieval and transfers , I did not feel like it really mattered to him that I was informed on what was happening and that he be there for me if I had questions. It was very difficult to get ahold of him and mistakes were made in my cycle because of miscommunications by his staff.
Describe the protocols Randall Loy used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
We did a full force round of stimulation (versus a mini ivf) with all the medicines he could use (it was four years ago so I don’t remember specifics). I have stage 4 endo, adenomyosis and a uterine fibroid and we had been ttc for 12 years before trying ivf. We did the retrieval and only got ten eggs, 3 of which fertilized but only one was strong enough to freeze. For some reason they chose not to do icsi on all of them even though we had requested they do so. We transferred the two that had slowed in growth but they did not take. It took fifteen months and 4 surgeries following that to get my uterus vleared to transfer our frozen. We did a natural cycle and timed the transfer with my own ovulation. It worked and our baby is 15 months now.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Marty)
They made mistakes with medicine doseages. They wouldn’t return calls for results promptly. They acted annoyed if I had alot of questions. The only time I saw compassion was when I had a negative pregnancy test.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
They take on too many patients and as a result they make mistakes. Some big , some little but when you are spending so much money it is very frustrating to have hinggs happen in your ttc journey that could have been prevented by better patient care. I am grateful I was able to get pregnant with our last embryo but feel that our results would have been better if they hadn’t have made mistakes.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
20,000 including meds, 4 hysteroscopies, 1 laparoscopy, 1 retrieval, 2 transfers and bloodwork
Describe Randall Loy's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Dr Loy will transfer two at the most but prefers to be more conservative and transfer one really good embryo.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Incorrect dosages, icsi wasn’t done on all of our retrieved eggs. My patient paperwork was faxed to another patient’s ob office without my consent.

2014 - 2016, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Loy] had a ton of experience, but I felt a bit like just a number at times. He seemed to get irritated when my husband and I started asking so many questions. I had watched some of his YouTube videos just before he walked in one day, and when he started talking, it was word for word from his videos, done without feeling. He has very high ratings, as does the clinic, so we'll see if I get a baby out of this, and after how many tries. I only just completed egg retrieval, so we'll see. If I get a baby out of this, he'll be a god to me.
Everything has been great [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando]. They seem a bit pricier than others according to polls I've seen on some of the FB support groups in a part of. I just wish they wouldn't forget to call me with results sometimes...[The nurses] were very kind but forgot to call me twice with results.
He had a ton of experience, but I felt a bit like just a number at times. He seemed to get irritated when my husband and I started asking so many questions. I had watched some of his YouTube videos just before he walked in one day, and when he started talking, it was word for word from his videos, done without feeling. He has very high ratings, as does the clinic, so we'll see if I get a baby out of this, and after how many tries. I only just completed egg retrieval, so we'll see. If I get a baby out of this, he'll be a god to me.
Watch his YouTube videos. He had his own channel. There are many, and chances are good they will answer many of your questions.
While knowledgeable and thorough, he always seems to be in a rush to get us out of there.
They were very kind but forgot to call me twice with results.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Everything has been great. They seem a bit pricier than others according to polls I've seen on some of the FB support groups in a part of. I just wish they wouldn't forget to call me with results sometimes.
I used Attain, which cost $16,500 for two complete cycles, including 2 egg retrievals and unlimited transfers. The meds eye extra, which I got for around $3,700 thoth winfertility online. My insurance covered office visits, and anesthesia for egg retrieval was $500.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
They gave me a prescription for pain meds for the day of egg retrieval the day before. I had to call 8 different pharmacies before finally giving up because no one had it in stock. They also did not call me on the day I was supposed to trigger. I had to call the after hours on call number twice before getting a call back. When they called back they said I would not be triggering that night and to come in the next day for more blood work. Then, they called back and said after speaking to the doctor, he did want me to trigger that night after all. I nearly missed my window because of this miscommunication.

2014 - 2015, Successful
I enjoyed Dr. Jaffe as a doctor and will return to her when we go for our second. She is a no-nonsense woman who will work hard to get you a baby. If something won't work she will be honest. We wanted to transfer more than one embryo and she was adamant about only doing one due to my age. She was correct and I got pregnant after the first transfer. After getting pregnant she was very understanding of my worries.
Very clean, always busy! The front desk clerks [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] are very nice but because they are busy all the time they do get behind. There were numerous times we went in for an appointment and waited 15-30 minutes after our appointment time. I would recommend making blood appointments first thing in the morning--you get in and out faster. The phlebotomists are very good with small veins and very nice. The ultrasound techs explain as much as they can during exams to make sure you know how the cycle is going and how big the eggs are.
Ask clarification questions if she uses medical terms or medications and you aren't 100% sure what she is talking about.
Dr. Jaffe was very personable. She can occasionally use medical terms that if you don't ask for clarification you can leave confused. She will explain procedures and wastes no time getting to the point. If you like a no nonsense Dr. who will advocate for you and offer realistic expectations she is a perfect candidate. If you like someone who will candy coat or stroke your emotional ego she won't be the best fit for you.
Due to my PCOS we tried oral medications and I did not get pregnant. We went to do a round of IUI and even though we had him tested before there was male factor infertility which resulted in canceling the cycle. After this we were forced to do IVF because my husband had a failed vasectomy reversal that only worked for a year and a half. The facility only does frozen cycles from what I gathered. The success rate is higher ans we wanted the PGS testing so that is the option we chose. We did follistem,luperon and a trigger for the retrieval. Luperon and progesterone for the transfer.
Overall the nurses were pleasant. They rushed through the instructions for medication which was confusing. There was confusion about my trigger shot with the nurse that called me but luckily it was clarified before I took it.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Very clean, always busy! The front desk clerks are very nice but because they are busy all the time they do get behind. There were numerous times we went in for an appointment and waited 15-30 minutes after our appointment time. I would recommend making blood appointments first thing in the morning--you get in and out faster. The phlebotomists are very good with small veins and very nice. The ultrasound techs explain as much as they can during exams to make sure you know how the cycle is going and how big the eggs are.
Overall the cost for IVF with a 5-day frozen transfer and PGS was less than $20k
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
The nurse that called for my retrieval trigger had the wrong information about what time to take my shot. She had to call me back with information to clarify. She called back within 20minutes way before I actually had to take my shot but it was frustrating. She was not my regular nurse and it was the only time I spoke with her.
2014, Successful
He took time to listen to our frustrations...He's very smart, so there are times you can see him focused and analyzing the situation...What I most appreciated about Dr. Loy was his ability to see past just the right now. If a protocol didn't seem to work he was ready to discuss possible changes the next time to help illicit better results. I had previously had a physician continue the same protocol month after month without any success and it was very frustrating and expensive. Dr. Loy was honest about our results for our last IUI and we were heartbroken to hear that they were not as encouraging as we had hoped, but he encouraged us to go through with the IUI and then we arranged a meeting to discuss how to change things the next time and had a plan all in place.
The staff is this offices [CRM Orlando] biggest weakness. The only member of their staff who I can give glowing reviews of is their phlebotomist at the Winter Park office. She's amazing and so very patient. The rest of their current staff is not very knowledgeable and seem to be very disorganized. I had to tell the MA that called me when I should have a follow up appointment and if I hadn't insisted on being re scanned for follicle growth we would have missed out on our window and possibly on our sweet baby girl.
What I most appreciated about Dr. Loy was his ability to see past just the right now. If a protocol didn't seem to work he was ready to discuss possible changes the next time to help illicit better results. I had previously had a physician continue the same protocol month after month without any success and it was very frustrating and expensive. Dr. Loy was honest about our results for our last IUI and we were heartbroken to hear that they were not as encouraging as we had hoped, but he encouraged us to go through with the IUI and then we arranged a meeting to discuss how to change things the next time and had a plan all in place. By the grace of God we never had to move onto the "next step" and we now have a healthy baby girl!
He is straight to the point. Intelligent, but not so much that it impedes his ability to be empathetic. We are very thankful for him!
He took time to listen to our frustrations regarding previous cycles with another physician. He's very smart, so there are times you can see him focused and analyzing the situation, but I preferred that cerebral side of him to having a doctor who was overly warm and fuzzy and not trying to figure out the problem.
The staff is this offices biggest weakness. The only member of their staff who I can give glowing reviews of is their phlebotomist at the Winter Park office. She's amazing and so very patient. The rest of their current staff is not very knowledgeable and seem to be very disorganized. I had to tell the MA that called me when I should have a follow up appointment and if I hadn't insisted on being re scanned for follicle growth we would have missed out on our window and possibly on our sweet baby girl.
Randall Loy

All of Dr. Loy’s nurses [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] are so sweet. My nurse Pamela F is amazing. She answers all of my questions and is always there to help me when I need help with something...The strenths of this clinic are: Everyone in the office that we encountered was very nice and friendly. No matter how many questions we asked, they were answered. Everything was explained in great detail. The process of infertility is so draining emotionally and mentally. This clinic made my husband and myself feel at ease about this process.
I am so grateful to have Dr. Loy as my RE. My husband and I had been trying to conceive with no luck. In 2018, we decided it was time to find an RE. After hours of researching online, I found Dr. Loy. My first appointment with Dr. Loy was awesome. Infertility can seem like such a scary process. Dr. Loy is such a caring and compassionate doctor. He is so thorough and does not mind explaining everything to you in detail. He will always answer any questions that you may have without hesitation. I left my very first appointment with so much information. And I finally had a diagnosis of Fibroids and Endometriosis. I am still on my journey to conceive but, I am so thankful to Dr. Loy.
Ask questions and follow the advice that he gives you.
Dr. Loy makes you feel like a human because he shows care and compassion for your situation. He spends the time to get to know you and your medical history.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Pamela F)
All of Dr. Loy’s nurses are so sweet. My nurse Pamela F is amazing. She answers all of my questions and is always there to help me when I need help with something.
Orlando

Dr. Loy is very thorough with his explanations and as to why he recommends something. He is very patient and does not seem annoyed when I have a list of questions I need to ask. He gives you the info very straight but also shows compassion. You can tell he enjoys his job...the only doctor that listened to my period pain and suspected Endometriosis. He recommended a laparoscopy and removed Stage 2. This surgery allowed me to get pregnant.
They [staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] are very welcoming and make you feel at home!...Strengths--Nursing staff, you leave the appointments knowing what is next (they give you a detailed print out of your next steps). Weaknesses--Busy, hard to be seen sometimes...nurses are incredible, especially Pamela. They always communicate on a regular basis via the patient portal and answer questions in a timely manner. Pamela always reminds me that no question is stupid and to always ask if I have a question.
The wait in the waiting room might be long but once you are being seen I never feel rushed and his nursing staff is AMAZING! They are very patient and also return calls the same day!
Dr. Loy was the only doctor that listened to my period pain and suspected Endometriosis. He recommended a laparoscopy and removed Stage 2. This surgery allowed me to get pregnant.
Dr. Loy's nurses are incredible, especially Pamela. They always communicate on a regular basis via the patient portal and answer questions in a timely manner. Pamela always reminds me that no question is stupid and to always ask if I have a question.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Strengths--Nursing staff, you leave the appointments knowing what is next (they give you a detailed print out of your next steps). Weaknesses--Busy, hard to be seen sometimes I was originally drawn away from CRM because of the reviews online saying you felt like a number and not an individual. I am so happy I gave CRM a chance because what I read online is not how I feel. They are very welcoming and make you feel at home!
Orlando

After a long series of tests, it was determined I had Endometriosis. Dr. Loy performed surgery on me for that. After several months, we then tried one round of Letrozole and Ovidrel and it worked!...He is incredibly intelligent, logical, understanding and has a great bedside manner. He performed surgery on me and several nurses in the hospital said they all fight to be with him in the OR because he's so great.
The nursing staff [ at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] was always quick to return my phone calls and answer questions...They are incredibly passionate, understanding and supportive...After a long series of tests, it was determined I had Endometriosis. Dr. Loy performed surgery on me for that. After several months, we then tried one round of Letrozole and Ovidrel and it worked!
My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Loy and his team. They are incredibly passionate, understanding and supportive. My husband and I had a 2 year struggle with infertility and wish we'd found Dr. Loy sooner. We are now 9 weeks pregnant and will forever be grateful to him for making that happen. He is incredibly intelligent, logical, understanding and has a great bedside manner. He performed surgery on me and several nurses in the hospital said they all fight to be with him in the OR because he's so great. My OB calls Dr. Loy "the King". Check out his You Tube videos for lessons on all things fertility-related. Don't hesitate to make an appointment with him.
Come prepared with a list of questions and paper/pen to take notes. He is very intelligent and you will later want to remember all that he communicated to you.
Dr. Loy is compassionate and we felt truly understood our struggles, emotions and concerns. He has great bedside manner, took time to listen while inserting much-needed humor and seemed to care for us deeply.
The nursing staff was always quick to return my phone calls and answer questions.
2015 - 2017, Successful
[Dr. Loy] Has an extremely warm and understanding bedside manner. He truly listen to me! Diagnosed me with endometriosis after another infertility doc failed to. He felt very concerned with the things I was concerned for and I felt like I was being cared for like his daughter... He is extremely knowledgeable and I felt like he provided expert care. Also, all four of his sons were IVF so he understands the process. I cried in our first meeting when he told me I had a 100% chance of having a baby. He gave me so much hope
The nursing staff [Center for Reproductive Medicine] was kind but a lot of times didn’t know what medication I was on or where I was in my cycle or couldn’t schedule me in even though it was time dependent.... I was supposedly a candidate for a study concerning IVF only to find out after we had delayed the cycle to find out I was never a candidate so that was extremely frustrating. My insurance covered our cycle but the communication between provider and insurance was HORRIBLE! There was a real lack of communication on where you were in your cycle in scheduling appointments or proceeding with a cycle
Trust his judgement
I don’t remember
The nursing staff was kind but a lot of times didn’t know what medication I was on or where I was in my cycle or couldn’t schedule me in even though it was time dependent. It was extremely frustrating
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Good and organized financial coordinator. The financial part was clear. The office was extremely clean and I liked the other physicians since I was seeing them occasionally through my transfer/retrieval
Insurance covered it
He recommended single embryo transfer

2015, Unsuccessful
Dr. Loy is very educated in his field and the first initial consultation provided us with lots of information and took the time to listen to our questions and to get to know us personally. He was very encouraging and felt good about our IUI's. I did feel though after we went through 3 unsuccessful IUI's we never had any follow up from Dr. Loy.
The clinic [CRM-Orlando] is very busy & the front desk employees were never friendly and felt like you were just another number they had to get through. I do know that they have a new office now since I have been there which they needed very badly with how busy they are.... However, after each round it was just on to the next and after our 3rd failed IUI we were never contacted back from the clinic to re-evaluate or talk about next steps.
I would ask for more questions on what the next steps would be if they treatment is unsuccessful and if there are other routes that can be taken.
I felt like we had lots of encouragement through our three rounds of IUI. However, after each round it was just on to the next and after our 3rd failed IUI we were never contacted back from the clinic to re-evaluate or talk about next steps.
We did three IUI's and I don't remember really the protocol but I know that he did use Letrozol instead of Clomid
I also had a positive experience with the nursing staff. They were also friendly and kind.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic is very busy & the front desk employees were never friendly and felt like you were just another number they had to get through. I do know that they have a new office now since I have been there which they needed very badly with how busy they are.
I don't remember exactly but I believe we paid about $500 total for each IUI treatment
2012 - 2014, Successful
I came to Dr. Loy after a poor experience with another doctor. He was very clear and direct on how to proceed. He listened and seemed to care. I felt better leaving after our first consult...Dr. Loy knows his job very well. I am fully confident in him and would never see anyone else. A different Doctor did the 1st transfer.It was a fresh one and had to be done that day. He wasn't there. When he learned it didn't work he promised to do the next one. He did the next 2 and they both worked. If I decide to have a third child, I will see him again. We have 3 embryos still there. He is the best.
[Nursing staff at CRM Orlando] They always called the same time everyday so that helped. They were clear and would answer any question...This clinic gave me 2 kids so I have nothing but positive things to say. Great place....15000 for egg donor part 4000 for transfer...Dr. Loy knows his job very well. I am fully confident in him and would never see anyone else. A different Doctor did the 1st transfer.It was a fresh one and had to be done that day. He wasn't there. When he learned it didn't work he promised to do the next one.
You are in the right place. Ask any question you have no matter how silly it may sound. He cares and will listen.
I did donor eggs. Used lupron shot in morning. Waited for triple stripe in uterus. Did progresterone suppositories. They weren't strong enough. Went to progresterone shots. My advice, forget the suppositories and ask for the shot. I had bleeding my 1st pregnancy and always wonder if I lost 1 transferred 2 because of the low progesterone. I have a son and daughter from 3 transfers. 2 single and 1 double.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Marna I think)
15000 for egg donor part 4000 for transfer

2020, Consult
In early stages of working with Dr. Loy and his staff, but so far they have been wonderful. Have taken the time to establish a relationship with myself and my husband, and to talk through our issues/questions...has been amazing. He has taken the time to understand what our needs are, and to answer any questions we’ve has so far during this process. I look forward to continuing treatment with him as our RE.
Pamela [nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] has been amazing so far! She has been a great resource for any questions that come up, and has been quick to return any calls...Very knowledgeable, friendly and caring staff. Clinic has its own surgery center, which is extremely convenient. Does not do batch cycles, which I very much appreciate, and allows for treatment to continue 7 days/week.
Again, still in early stages and am currently waiting to start our first IVF cycle, but so far Dr. Loy has been amazing. He has taken the time to understand what our needs are, and to answer any questions we’ve has so far during this process. I look forward to continuing treatment with him as our RE.
Make sure to ask any and all questions you have!
Have not stated my first IVF cycle yet, due to Covid-19, but will be on a traditional antagonist protocol once things resume.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Pamela)
Pamela has been amazing so far! She has been a great resource for any questions that come up, and has been quick to return any calls.
Orlando

[Protocol with Dr. Jaffe included] IUI with Clomid...(would not change anything until after 3 failed attempts)...In multiple visits the Dr either had the wrong chart or notes charted incorrectly...She was very kind and caring. But it felt like we were being put into a box because we were an LGBT couple and they didn’t want to be as proactive with our treatments. We didn’t feel like we were being heard in the clinic and they wanted to jump into exploratory surgery so we went out for a second opinion.
[Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] would not change anything until after 3 failed attempts...We liked the more structured environment...This clinic has multiple doctors so they were always very busy...In multiple visits the Dr either had the wrong chart or notes charted incorrectly. When we received our chart from the clinic it had an extra IUI cycle in the chart notes that we never had preformed...Make sure you are persistent if there is something specific you want.
Make sure you are persistent if there is something specific you want.
IUI with Clomid and trigger 36 hrs before IUI IUI with Clomid and trigger 36 hrs before IUI (would not change anything until after 3 failed attempts) IUI cycle with Clomid (only produces a single follicle and thinner lining so we decided to cancel cycle IUI with Letrozole and Gonal F trigger 36 hrs before IUI All cycles were negative
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
We liked the more structured environment of CRM. This clinic has multiple doctors so they were always very busy. They also have a surgery sweet below, however it is not owned by the clinic and does not take the same insurances as the clinic.
Orlando

[Dr. Frank Riggall is a] Very competent surgeon. The nurses at the hospital were I had my myomectomy highly recommend him. However I never really felt comfortable asking questions because I felt I would be wasting his time. Everything felt very remote and inpersonable during my IUI.... Not warm but not indifferent. Just don’t expect him to try to get to know you as a person.
One nurse [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] made a nasty comment about my body while the doctor was in the room. He never said a word about it. I was deeply embarrassed... I felt very much Ike a number here. A dollar sign and that was it. There have been some improvements over time with the patient portal. Questions are answered within 24 hours. The office is always busy. Expect your appointments, besides ultrasounds and blood draws to be at least a half hour behind schedule.
How was your experience with Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Competent surgeon so I would recommend. Don’t expect much else.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
One nurse made a nasty comment about my body while the doctor was in the room. He never said a word about it. I was deeply embarrassed.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
IUI 500. Surgery down payment 300.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Eduaction is power and nothing was ever told to me about follicle size and perhaps that I was not using the correct medication for my situation. I really felt that since I hadn’t decided and couldn’t afford IVF with this clinic that I was not really a priority.
Frank Riggall
Orlando
I see her[Dr. Jaffe] as an experienced doctor, very good at explaining things when you don’t understand something. I was supposed to do an IUI cycle with her but got a different doctor instead because she’s not the weekend doctor at that time. ... I was hoping she would be more involved. ... She advised to do an HCG test. ... I have only seen her on my first consult and not during baseline ultrasound, blood test results, hcg etc. which was a let down.
Very nice facility, everything is under one roof. They could have a better frontline employees— maybe more personable ones? Their patient is not that updated. I dont see all my test results. ... I was not told that I was gonna be seen by a different doctor. ... I did IUI ... Under $500 ...They [nursing staff] ok. Inna hurry to get you in and out.
I see her as an experienced doctor, very good at explaining things when you don’t understand something. I was supposed to do an IUI cycle with her but got a different doctor instead because she’s not the weekend doctor at that time. I really don’t know yet if I’ll keep this doctor.
I would insist in seeing her for any treatment if possible.
I have only seen her on my first consult and not during baseline ultrasound, blood test results, hcg etc. which was a let down. I was hoping she would be more involved.
She advised to do an HCG test. After that, I did Clomid, Ovidrel shot and IUI. I have yet to see the result as this is an ongoing treatment.
They ok. Inna hurry to get you in and out.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Very nice facility, everything is under one roof. They could have a better frontline employees— maybe more personable ones? Their patient is not that updated. I dont see all my test results. Im still giving them a chance as I just started. Ive met someone who reviewed them very well. I hope I made the right decision.
Under $500
I did IUI
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
I was not told that I was gonna be seen by a different doctor.
Orlando

After 5 failed IUIs, I had to beg for a consult with the doctor.... He [Dr. Loy] admitted to not reviewing my complete file after each failed cycle. He only made decisions based on my current # of follicles and size, which is what the nurse gave him. I felt like he should have been more involved in my actual diagnoses and treatment.... First 4 cycles were strictly with letrozole and trigger.
Great about scheduling appointments. Multiple options and very flexible. Wait times [Ctr for Reproductive Med of Orlando] were rather frustrating: for example we waited in the room for our iui (undressed) for 1 hour and 15 minutes for the doctor. It wasn’t uncommon for them to be an hour or so behind schedule, even though the sign in the lobby says you should not wait more than 15 minutes.
He admitted to not reviewing my complete file after each failed cycle. He only made decisions based on my current # of follicles and size, which is what the nurse gave him. I felt like he should have been more involved in my actual diagnoses and treatment.
Don’t wait until you are beyond frustrated to raise your hand. Be assertive in requesting time specifically with him versus the nurses. You are paying to be seen by a doctor, not a nurse.
After 5 failed IUIs, I had to beg for a consult with the doctor. I feel like they should meet with you after every 2 failed cycles.
First 4 cycles were strictly with letrozole and trigger. I asked for a change in my process to see if we could get a more favorable outcome and they reluctantly prescribed injectables. (Gonal-f)
Always returned calls within 24 hours. They were knowledgeable about process.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Great about scheduling appointments. Multiple options and very flexible. Wait times were rather frustrating: for example we waited in the room for our iui (undressed) for 1 hour and 15 minutes for the doctor. It wasn’t uncommon for them to be an hour or so behind schedule, even though the sign in the lobby says you should not wait more than 15 minutes.
$650 for iui, without medicine

2015 - 2017, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Sharon Jaffe] had me use femura for five cycles, since there were supposedly less side affects than clomid, although I did produce eggs and ovulate they all ended in negative pregnancy test. Two of those times I opted for IUI's. Recently I had egg retrieval done for IVF and I used Gonal-F and Cetrotide.... Even though you do not see her every visit and some time you feel like she has a lot going on I still believe the information gets to her.
It is semi hard to get an appointment here [Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] and they are usually running late, but over all I trust their care.... The ones [nurses] assigned to Dr. Jaffe are great. I've had a few other ones that I talked to that were not so much, but maybe they were having a bad day.... She had me use femura for five cycles, since there were supposedly less side affects than clomid, although I did produce eggs and ovulate they all ended in negative pregnancy test. Two of those times I opted for IUI's. Recently I had egg retrieval done for IVF and I used Gonal-F and Cetrotide.
I really like Dr. Jaffe. I hope that she will get the results I want. I trust that she has set me up with the correct protocol. Even though you do not see her every visit and some time you feel like she has a lot going on I still believe the information gets to her.
Go in with questions and make sure to ask them all.
She is very good at explaining everything and making sure to answer questions.
The ones assigned to Dr. Jaffe are great. I've had a few other ones that I talked to that were not so much, but maybe they were having a bad day.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
It is semi hard to get an appointment here and they are usually running late, but over all I trust their care.
With my insurance just to see a specialist is a higher copay. Then for IUI's at the time it was free. And IVF is pretty much out of pocket.
I am only allowed to do single transfer since ours are rated a decent quality at this point. They said maybe at the third cycle it may change.
Orlando
Dr. Silva was very good at explaining our situation and making sure we knew exactly what we were doing before making any final decisions...Femara, ovidrel, donor sperm and iui. First iui was successful. I now have a beautiful 4 month old son...he sat down in his office and never felt rushed, he helped find a path that others never did. He appeared to care about us as individuals...
I went to a couple different offices to see the physicians [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] and they are all good. I felt like the celebration office lacked the most at the front desk position. Girls didnt acknowledge you when you entered. Weren't very friendly...[nurses were] Fantastic. Compassionate. And very timely to answer questions...Dr. Silva was very good at explaining our situation and making sure we knew exactly what we were doing before making any final decisions
How was your experience with Celso Silva at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
His nurses were amazing and compassionate, so was Dr. Silva. All made sure questions were answered quickly and fully. They understood or appeared to be concerned about what you were going through. Dr. Silva was very good at explaining our situation and making sure we knew exactly what we were doing before making any final decisions.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Celso Silva at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Be open about what your expectations are and what your plans are.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Celso Silva at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Human because he sat down in his office and never felt rushed, he helped find a path that others never did. He appeared to care about us as individuals.
Describe the protocols Celso Silva used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
Fantastic. Compassionate. And very timely to answer questions.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I went to a couple different offices to see the physicians and they are all good. I felt like the celebration office lacked the most at the front desk position. Girls didnt acknowledge you when you entered. Weren't very friendly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Celso Silva at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I'm not 100% but I think in total between 1500$ and 2500$ out of pocket. That's meds, labs, procedures, iui, donor sperm, storage.
Celso Silva
Orlando
Dr. Patel was very nice in explaining my options. She was very warm and welcome and made me feel comfortable... She allowed my husband to drop off many samples for our IUI treatments to increase our chances, which was very nice of her...She also referred a Reproductive Urologist for my husband to help increase his sperm count.
[the staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] Very good with answering questions, returning email and addressing your concerns in a timely manner...IUI transfer was $450, labs and ultrasound ranged around $75-$150...nurses are very nice and proactive with answering emails and returning calls...allowed my husband to drop off many samples to increase our chances for the IUI.
How was your experience with Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
I had a great experience with Dr. Patel. I'm still going through the treatments. She allowed my husband to drop off many samples for our IUI treatments to increase our chances, which was very nice of her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Be patient with your treatments and ask a lot of questions. Dr. Patel is good with answering all of your questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Describe the protocols Sejal Patel used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
My problem is severe male factor and Dr. Patel allowed my husband to drop off many samples to increase our chances for the IUI. She also referred a Reproductive Urologist for my husband to help increase his sperm count.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Evelyn MacMillian)
Dr. Patel's nurses are very nice and proactive with answering emails and returning calls.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
IUI transfer was $450, labs and ultrasound ranged around $75-$150
Describe Sejal Patel's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I liked Dr. Patel's approached to drop off many samples to increase our chances of conception.
Orlando

After our second egg retrieval, the lab failed to call us and tell us that our 2 eggs did not survive to day 5. When Dr. Loy found out, he personally called to apologize for the labs negligence and reassured me this was not how his clinic was expected to run...is very knowledgeable and experienced. He has great bed side manor and when our transfer failed he was very empathetic...suggests one embryo vs multiple...Although, I haven’t had success yet, as I just miscarried my first pregnancy and last frozen embryo, I do feel as if I am at the right clinic for starting our family.
The clinic is very clean and state of the art. Everyone on staff at CRM has a very specialized job that seems to be held to the highest standard. For as busy as they are, I do feel like I am more than just a number being cycled in and out...The nurses there are great and really want you to succeed. Although, I haven’t had success yet, as I just miscarried my first pregnancy and last frozen embryo, I do feel as if I am at the right clinic for starting our family.
Dr. Loy is very knowledgeable and experienced. He has great bed side manor and when our transfer failed he was very empathetic. The nurses there are great and really want you to succeed. Although, I haven’t had success yet, as I just miscarried my first pregnancy and last frozen embryo, I do feel as if I am at the right clinic for starting our family.
Be an advocate for yourself, not just for science. But I would tell anyone at any clinic that.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
2 rounds ivf (2 retrievals, 3 transfers) - 18k Meds for retrieval -16k Meds for transfer- $300 Hystoscopy- $500 Pelvic Laparoscopy- 3k
Dr. Loy suggests one embryo vs multiple

2013 - 2015, Unsuccessful
I liked her [Dr. Sejal Patel] personality, she was nice. She seemed to be caring. I didn't like that after I requested and went over my records that her office notes were not exactly as things happened. She is a newer/younger doctor in the CRM office so she is not set in old ways as it seems the older doctors in that office may be.... Too many people in the clinic [CRM- Orlando], not enough time to spend with the patients
It would be nice if the patients were to be made to feel more like people instead of just a number starting with the person who checks u in at the front desk all the way up to and including the doctors.... I was supposed to be called with information on how to proceed further in my treatment by a certain time but never was. I called the office [CRM- Orlando] after hours because I knew I needed the info and if I didn't get it it would be a wasted month. Turns out the nurse should have calle me and given me the go ahead but she didn't and if I hadn't called that month would have been a waste at my expense.
I liked her personality, she was nice. She seemed to be caring. I didn't like that after I requested and went over my records that her office notes were not exactly as things happened. She is a newer/younger doctor in the CRM office so she is not set in old ways as it seems the older doctors in that office may be.
Make sure you say everything u need to say and ask everything u need to ask. Make sure she understands and hears u clearly.
Too many people in the clinic, not enough time to spend with the patients and don't feel like everything is done thoroughly.
Not the worst I've had nor the best I've had but not bad at all.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
I was supposed to be called with information on how to proceed further in my treatment by a certain time but never was. I called the office after hours because I knew I needed the info and if I didn't get it it would be a wasted month. Turns out the nurse should have calle me and given me the go ahead but she didn't and if I hadn't called that month would have been a waste at my expense.
2015 - 2017, Unsuccessful
He is honest, straightforward, detailed. He takes his time with you. He made me feel safe and hopeful and while I have yet to achieve a healthy pregnancy I plan to continue with him. We feel like we are in good hands.... Took our concerns, moral and religious into account and aimed to design a treatment protocol that would cater to these needs
Strengths [of Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando]: knowledge and experience, options Weaknesses: very busy, cannot get through to a nurse- have to leave voicemail and wait for call back... Laparoscopy: diagnose and remove stage II endo Letrozole and timed intercourse with monitoring: ovulated but negative result Letrozole plus IUI: ectopic pregnanc Mini IVF (Stimmed with letrozole): 1 egg retrieved, 3dt, negative
he tends to explain things in a scientific manner but don't be afraid to ask questions for clarity
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Strengths: knowledge and experience, options Weaknesses: very busy, cannot get through to a nurse- have to leave voicemail and wait for call back
We are 100% self pay Our IUI cycle cost around $1200 Our mini-IVF cycle was $3500 not including meds or anaesthsia
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
I had to call multiple times to have my IVF meds called in
Orlando

She’s [Dr. Patel] has the best bed manners you can find in a doctor. She’s very knowledgeable and caring. Makes sure you understand every bit of what’s happening and what’s shes doing. We are self pay patients and she makes sure we are not doing a whole bunch of unnecessary tests. ... Wait until she has an appointment available. Best decision ever. She will listen to you and answer all your questions.
Billing staff is horrible. I can’t say enough bad things about this clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] billing department. People are rude and they will give patients wrong prices at any time . Ask for everything in writing otherwise everybody says something different. ... We are self pay patients and she [Dr. Patel] makes sure we are not doing a whole bunch of unnecessary tests.
She’s has the best bed manners you can find in a doctor. She’s very knowledgeable and caring. Makes sure you understand every bit of what’s happening and what’s shes doing. We are self pay patients and she makes sure we are not doing a whole bunch of unnecessary tests.
Dr Patel is the best most caring Doctor.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Billing staff is horrible. I can’t say enough bad things about this clinic billing department. People are rude and they will give patients wrong prices at any time . Ask for everything in writing otherwise everybody says something different.
Orlando
He explains every step of he way with great detail and uses words we understand. He also uses what medications benefits each person. During my surgery Dr Rigall made me feel extremely comfortable and explained every step of the way... He cares for each of his patients individualy. Always cares what my husband and I say. Follow up frequently
I have been going to CRM FOR OVER 2 years and the staff are great ! Place is clean and always well sanitized. I would recommend this fertility clinic to any of my loved ones. The office is also in very good locations... Lauri is an awesome nurse. She followed with me every month and always answered all my questions.
Be honest and open from the beginning on what you are looking for and time frames
Frank Riggall

2015 - 2016, Unknown Success
I had some frustration early on because I didn't feel like had clear answers to some of my questions. I think that Dr Jaffe is very straight forward and does not sugar coat things which I like. However, I feel like she could do a better job of explaining medical terminology, procedures, options, etc. I always felt like I had a ton of questions because this was all new (and sometimes scary to me).
For the most part I feel like the nurses [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] are very responsive. I had some frustration early on because I didn't feel like had clear answers to some of my questions....I think that Dr Jaffe is very straight forward and does not sugar coat things which I like. However, I feel like she could do a better job of explaining medical terminology, procedures, options, etc. I always felt like I had a ton of questions because this was all new (and sometimes scary to me).
For the most part I feel like the nurses are very responsive. I had some frustration early on because I didn't feel like had clear answers to some of my questions.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I'm getting ready to start a second IVF cycle and I'm anxious to see what we might do differently to improve our chances of getting pregnant.