410 Celebration Place
Winter Park, FL 32789
Lake Mary (closed)
795 Primera Blvd.
Lake Mary, FL 32746

If you need a highly emotionally available doctor, she isn't for you. If you want a highly efficient and practical doctor, she's great. ... I thoroughly appreciate my treatment experience with Dr. Jaffe. ... I highly appreciated her swift approach to treatment that was entirely medical based, and the fact that she considered my requests and recognized my ability to research aspects of my treatment on my own.
Quick responses. They [CRM Orlando] use a voicemail system, so you will always leave a voicemail. They are quick to respond, though. I used the online portal quite a bit (easier for me than calling) and they usually got back to me the same day. ... She recommended eSET for me (under 35) but was open to transferring two upon my request (we talked about the option).
How was your experience with Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
I thoroughly appreciate my treatment experience with Dr. Jaffe. If I could go back I would have seen her sooner and would choose her 10 times over. When it comes to treatment, she is highly qualified. If you're looking for a therapist, see a therapist. Dr. Jaffe isn't there to consult your emotional concerns with infertility, she is there to address the medical side. I highly appreciated her swift approach to treatment that was entirely medical based, and the fact that she considered my requests and recognized my ability to research aspects of my treatment on my own.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
If you need a highly emotionally available doctor, she isn't for you. If you want a highly efficient and practical doctor, she's great. See her.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Dr. Jaffe is very to the point and bases her medical decisions on present evidence. She does not oversell your chances of success. She moves quickly, and is open to patient requests and input when discussing treatment options. I don't like overly positive doctors (it always seemed false when dealing with infertility) so her realist and scientific approach was perfect and I felt respected as a patient as a result.
Describe the protocols Sharon Jaffe used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
For IUI cycles, it was letrozole + ovidrel trigger (failed cycles). For IVF retrieval, I think it was agonist. GonalF, Cetrotide, and Lupron trigger. I was highly responsive and we froze 13 embryos (freeze all cycle). For frozen transfers, I took daily estrogen, then progesterone in oil injections. First frozen transfer failed. Second was a success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Amber)
Quick responses. They use a voicemail system, so you will always leave a voicemail. They are quick to respond, though. I used the online portal quite a bit (easier for me than calling) and they usually got back to me the same day.
Describe Sharon Jaffe's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
She recommended eSET for me (under 35) but was open to transferring two upon my request (we talked about the option). Had I wanted it, she would have done two, but considering my chance of success she felt the risk of multiples was too high (and I elected for one).
Sharon Jaffe
Dr. Loy is absolutely great at explaining his recommendations, making sure you understand how your body works, and making sure you are comfortable with the course of treatment...if you take the initiative to say I need to see him and speak to him, he will do so...At first we tried Letrozole and eventually went to clomid. I used both with and without IUI treatments. I started treatment at 34 years old, my egg reserve was not the greatest, and I had endometriosis. So we wanted to try to be aggressive after surgery.
they [nurses at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] were helpful in letting you know the next steps. The downside is sometimes they were cold and you felt like they were not listening to you. This may be the result of them having to deal with majority of patients more than the doctors dealt with you. But at times, I felt they were giving advice or stating that the doctor would not do this or that, when in fact that doctor agreed with me.
How was your experience with Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Dr. Loy is absolutely great at explaining his recommendations, making sure you understand how your body works, and making sure you are comfortable with the course of treatment. There was a time where I felt I was in a hamster will with no real evaluation of what may have gone wrong. However, if you take the initiative to say I need to see him and speak to him, he will do so.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Do not get stuck in the cycle of just going through the cycle. Make sure that you request an appointment to take to Dr. Loy himself, not his nurses, about what his thoughts are about your treatment. Follow all the directions. If he says take certain type of vitamins and change you diet, then do it.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Dr. Loy took the time to explain the details of my condition and treatment. He listened to my concerns and tailored my plans accordingly.
Describe the protocols Randall Loy used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The strength of the nurses was that you spoke to them at times, more than the doctor. So they were helpful in letting you know the next steps. The downside is sometimes they were cold and you felt like they were not listening to you. This may be the result of them having to deal with majority of patients more than the doctors dealt with you. But at times, I felt they were giving advice or stating that the doctor would not do this or that, when in fact that doctor agreed with me.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic is great in getting things done. Dr. Loy suspected endometriosis from my first visit, even though I had been going to doctors and felt like I had that issue for years. I was able to have surgery within 4 months of treatment. So it's great at diagnosing and trying to resolve. The part that can be concerning is when you trying cycle after cycle and being disappointed. But you have to take the initiative to say, wait let us stop and re-evaluate. After a year of trying with drugs and IUI, I stopped and said let us re-evaluate all the recommendations, free of the drugs. Funny enough, the month I did everything else on the list and prayed, is the month I had success.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I definitely spent thousands.
Describe Randall Loy's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Not applicable.
Orlando
Dr. Patel makes sure you understand everything that is going on and takes the time to explain everything to you... I had a miscarriage under this other doctor and he was very unclear about what was going on. When I started going to doctor Patel she was very understanding and was able to explain what was going on in much detail. She helped me walk through what could have happened with my miscarriage and start the next steps to try and get pregnant again. I am grateful for the hope she gave me and for the wonderful experience I have had with her.
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] is very inviting. The only weakness I would say is that the administration side of the clinic is sometimes not as organized as they can be. There are multiple office locations at CRM, winter park and celebration. A few times my appointment was scheduled at the wrong office. But the doctors definitely make up for the lack of administrative organization...The nursing staff is very friendly! They have a line you can call and leave a voicemail if you have any questions. I call often and they always return my phone call the same day. It helps a lot with the uncertainty.
How was your experience with Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
I have had a bad experience with a previous doctor. I had a miscarriage under this other doctor and he was very unclear about what was going on. When I started going to doctor Patel she was very understanding and was able to explain what was going on in much detail. She helped me walk through what could have happened with my miscarriage and start the next steps to try and get pregnant again. I am grateful for the hope she gave me and for the wonderful experience I have had with her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
A piece of advice I would give would be to ask as many questions you can to best understand your treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Describe the protocols Sejal Patel used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
My treatment strategies were to use Femara as well as a trigger shot (I don’t know the name of the medication). As mention before I had a miscarriage through a previous doctor and was on clomid. Because I was able to get pregnant on clomid when I started going to Dr. Patel she decided to try femara with a trigger shot for 3 months. Currently I am on my second round right now with hope. If it doesn’t work after three rounds then we will move to IUI/IVF.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic is very inviting. The only weakness I would say is that the administration side of the clinic is sometimes not as organized as they can be. There are multiple office locations at CRM, winter park and celebration. A few times my appointment was scheduled at the wrong office. But the doctors definitely make up for the lack of administrative organization.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I previously had a miscarriage with some complications. Which resulted in me hitting my maximum out of pocket and quite a few not covered medical bills. So based on that I haven’t had any medical bills through Dr. Patel yet.
Orlando

All of Dr. Loy’s nurses [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] are so sweet. My nurse Pamela F is amazing. She answers all of my questions and is always there to help me when I need help with something...The strenths of this clinic are: Everyone in the office that we encountered was very nice and friendly. No matter how many questions we asked, they were answered. Everything was explained in great detail. The process of infertility is so draining emotionally and mentally. This clinic made my husband and myself feel at ease about this process.
I am so grateful to have Dr. Loy as my RE. My husband and I had been trying to conceive with no luck. In 2018, we decided it was time to find an RE. After hours of researching online, I found Dr. Loy. My first appointment with Dr. Loy was awesome. Infertility can seem like such a scary process. Dr. Loy is such a caring and compassionate doctor. He is so thorough and does not mind explaining everything to you in detail. He will always answer any questions that you may have without hesitation. I left my very first appointment with so much information. And I finally had a diagnosis of Fibroids and Endometriosis. I am still on my journey to conceive but, I am so thankful to Dr. Loy.
Ask questions and follow the advice that he gives you.
Dr. Loy makes you feel like a human because he shows care and compassion for your situation. He spends the time to get to know you and your medical history.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Pamela F)
All of Dr. Loy’s nurses are so sweet. My nurse Pamela F is amazing. She answers all of my questions and is always there to help me when I need help with something.
Orlando

Dr Asante is my second fertility doctor and I have only been working with him a short time but my experience has been wonderful.... After my embry transfer, positive pregnancy results, and miscarriage, Dr Asante was very empathetic and compassionate... Dr Asante tansfered a single embryo, however due to my recurrent miscarriages stated he would approve transferring more than one embryo at my next transfer if that is the decision I make
I think the clinic [Ctr for Repro Med] is a very welcoming environment. All of the staff are friendly and warm hearted which is very important with this type of treatment. It is easy to get an appointments. The staff are very knowledgeable and patient with answering any questions that you may have...My medications (progesterone and estrogen) were around 60 per week. 2,900$ for the FET. My ultrasounds and blood work were billed to my insurance, and I paid a 65 dollar co pay per office visit
How was your experience with Albert Asante at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Dr Asante is my second fertility doctor and I have only been working with him a short time but my experience has been wonderful. Dr Asante has great knowledge on the process and is very through with al areas of treatment. After my embry transfer, positive pregnancy results, and miscarriage, Dr Asante was very empathetic and compassionate
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Albert Asante at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
You are able to trust him with your care
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Albert Asante at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Dr Asante is very compassionate and thorough during the whole treatment process
Describe the protocols Albert Asante used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
Dr Asante followed the clinics protocols and is resulted in a successful thaw transfer, however I later miscarried
The nursing staff was very helpful and even showed compassion after my miscarriage
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I think the clinic is a very welcoming environment. All of the staff are friendly and warm hearted which is very important with this type of treatment. It is easy to get an appointments. The staff are very knowledgeable and patient with answering any questions that you may have
Describe the costs associated with your care under Albert Asante at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Describe Albert Asante's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Albert Asante
Celebration

[Dr. Frank Riggall is a] Very competent surgeon. The nurses at the hospital were I had my myomectomy highly recommend him. However I never really felt comfortable asking questions because I felt I would be wasting his time. Everything felt very remote and inpersonable during my IUI.... Not warm but not indifferent. Just don’t expect him to try to get to know you as a person.
One nurse [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] made a nasty comment about my body while the doctor was in the room. He never said a word about it. I was deeply embarrassed... I felt very much Ike a number here. A dollar sign and that was it. There have been some improvements over time with the patient portal. Questions are answered within 24 hours. The office is always busy. Expect your appointments, besides ultrasounds and blood draws to be at least a half hour behind schedule.
How was your experience with Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Competent surgeon so I would recommend. Don’t expect much else.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
One nurse made a nasty comment about my body while the doctor was in the room. He never said a word about it. I was deeply embarrassed.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Frank Riggall at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
IUI 500. Surgery down payment 300.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Eduaction is power and nothing was ever told to me about follicle size and perhaps that I was not using the correct medication for my situation. I really felt that since I hadn’t decided and couldn’t afford IVF with this clinic that I was not really a priority.
Frank Riggall
Orlando

[Protocol with Dr. Jaffe included] IUI with Clomid...(would not change anything until after 3 failed attempts)...In multiple visits the Dr either had the wrong chart or notes charted incorrectly...She was very kind and caring. But it felt like we were being put into a box because we were an LGBT couple and they didn’t want to be as proactive with our treatments. We didn’t feel like we were being heard in the clinic and they wanted to jump into exploratory surgery so we went out for a second opinion.
[Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] would not change anything until after 3 failed attempts...We liked the more structured environment...This clinic has multiple doctors so they were always very busy...In multiple visits the Dr either had the wrong chart or notes charted incorrectly. When we received our chart from the clinic it had an extra IUI cycle in the chart notes that we never had preformed...Make sure you are persistent if there is something specific you want.
Make sure you are persistent if there is something specific you want.
IUI with Clomid and trigger 36 hrs before IUI IUI with Clomid and trigger 36 hrs before IUI (would not change anything until after 3 failed attempts) IUI cycle with Clomid (only produces a single follicle and thinner lining so we decided to cancel cycle IUI with Letrozole and Gonal F trigger 36 hrs before IUI All cycles were negative
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
We liked the more structured environment of CRM. This clinic has multiple doctors so they were always very busy. They also have a surgery sweet below, however it is not owned by the clinic and does not take the same insurances as the clinic.
Orlando
I see her[Dr. Jaffe] as an experienced doctor, very good at explaining things when you don’t understand something. I was supposed to do an IUI cycle with her but got a different doctor instead because she’s not the weekend doctor at that time. ... I was hoping she would be more involved. ... She advised to do an HCG test. ... I have only seen her on my first consult and not during baseline ultrasound, blood test results, hcg etc. which was a let down.
Very nice facility, everything is under one roof. They could have a better frontline employees— maybe more personable ones? Their patient is not that updated. I dont see all my test results. ... I was not told that I was gonna be seen by a different doctor. ... I did IUI ... Under $500 ...They [nursing staff] ok. Inna hurry to get you in and out.
I see her as an experienced doctor, very good at explaining things when you don’t understand something. I was supposed to do an IUI cycle with her but got a different doctor instead because she’s not the weekend doctor at that time. I really don’t know yet if I’ll keep this doctor.
I would insist in seeing her for any treatment if possible.
I have only seen her on my first consult and not during baseline ultrasound, blood test results, hcg etc. which was a let down. I was hoping she would be more involved.
She advised to do an HCG test. After that, I did Clomid, Ovidrel shot and IUI. I have yet to see the result as this is an ongoing treatment.
They ok. Inna hurry to get you in and out.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Very nice facility, everything is under one roof. They could have a better frontline employees— maybe more personable ones? Their patient is not that updated. I dont see all my test results. Im still giving them a chance as I just started. Ive met someone who reviewed them very well. I hope I made the right decision.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Under $500
I did IUI
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
I was not told that I was gonna be seen by a different doctor.
Orlando
Dt. Patel is very informative. She's kind and caring and very much loves her job. She explaind everything and really listens to what I want in my treatment. Other doctors diagnosed me with unexplained infertility and acted like I was too young to even bother yet. She never made me feel that way and always validated my feelings. She also does a great job of being clear and to the point which I enjoy. Overall my favorite infertility doctor I've seen yet.
My favorite part about the clinic [Ctr for Repro Med Orlando] is the patient portal, my least favorite thing is not seeing the doctor every visit but I do understand she is busy and can't be at every visit. The front staff is friendly and Heather the NP is very informative!... Dt. Patel is very informative. She's kind and caring and very much loves her job. She explaind everything and really listens to what I want in my treatment. Other doctors diagnosed me with unexplained infertility and acted like I was too young to even bother yet.
Relax, and let Dr. Patel take over
She always makes me feel so human. She's sweet, understanding, and very informative
3 IUIs with a trigger show if no baby then IVF
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
My favorite part about the clinic is the patient portal, my least favorite thing is not seeing the doctor every visit but I do understand she is busy and can't be at every visit. The front staff is friendly and Heather the NP is very informative!
it was about 1,000 per IUI with meds and all monitoring.
Celebration

She’s [Dr. Patel] has the best bed manners you can find in a doctor. She’s very knowledgeable and caring. Makes sure you understand every bit of what’s happening and what’s shes doing. We are self pay patients and she makes sure we are not doing a whole bunch of unnecessary tests. ... Wait until she has an appointment available. Best decision ever. She will listen to you and answer all your questions.
Billing staff is horrible. I can’t say enough bad things about this clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] billing department. People are rude and they will give patients wrong prices at any time . Ask for everything in writing otherwise everybody says something different. ... We are self pay patients and she [Dr. Patel] makes sure we are not doing a whole bunch of unnecessary tests.
She’s has the best bed manners you can find in a doctor. She’s very knowledgeable and caring. Makes sure you understand every bit of what’s happening and what’s shes doing. We are self pay patients and she makes sure we are not doing a whole bunch of unnecessary tests.
Dr Patel is the best most caring Doctor.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Billing staff is horrible. I can’t say enough bad things about this clinic billing department. People are rude and they will give patients wrong prices at any time . Ask for everything in writing otherwise everybody says something different.
Orlando
She [Dr. Jaffe] was honest and direct while still offering up the opportunity to educate me on what was happening. It helped me to better understand this process and not feel like I was left in the dark... She will teach you as much as you are willing to teach yourself. But also know she will tell it how it is. But won’t be offensive in the process she is just honest about your odds...She told me I would get pregnant and she delivered!
[Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando was] All in one. Blood work there, ultrasound appointments there and the surgery center downstairs... made it very convenient. When I first started they took tricare. But with the new year they dropped tricare at the surgical center so I had to pay the egg retrieval and transfer out of pocket. That was a big negative...[nurses were] Always detailed and attentive. They have an online portal you can message the nurses and got answers pretty much right away.
She was direct and honest. Which I loved. When I’m spending this much time and money on something, I wanted someone that wouldn’t sugar coat it. I wanted to know what was happening with my body when I felt I had little control over it. She told me I would get pregnant and she delivered!
Come in prepared. Do you research, ask questions, don’t ever expect to just sit there and listen only. She will teach you as much as you are willing to teach yourself. But also know she will tell it how it is. But won’t be offensive in the process she is just honest about your odds.
She was honest and direct while still offering up the opportunity to educate me on what was happening. It helped me to better understand this process and not feel like I was left in the dark.
Orlando
Dr Patel listened to my concerns and during our consult asked for my input and thoughts about what I wanted. ... Dr Patel is attentive and her Nurse Practitioner [Center for Repro Med Orlando] was a pleasure to meet as well. She’s a fantastic educator. She took the time out to explain everything so that my husband And I were comfortable and understood all the information provided. ...
When I first walked in to the celebration office [Center for Repro Med Orlando] and I didn’t think it was inviting or warm. The staff made up for it with their kindness. They’re very helpful. One weakness I found is that when the financial coordinator spoke about paying for treatment, she kept saying things about miscarriage with no thought to my history. I don’t think it’s intentional and I could be emotional about it.l would just rather her utilize other phrases to be sensitive to the couple.
I’m just starting, however I am confident that I chose the right office and doctor. Dr Patel is attentive and her Nurse Practitioner was a pleasure to meet as well. She’s a fantastic educator. She took the time out to explain everything so that my husband And I were comfortable and understood all the information provided.
Nursing staff are polite and helpful
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
When I first walked in to the celebration office and I didn’t think it was inviting or warm. The staff made up for it with their kindness. They’re very helpful. One weakness I found is that when the financial coordinator spoke about paying for treatment, she kept saying things about miscarriage with no thought to my history. I don’t think it’s intentional and I could be emotional about it.l would just rather her utilize other phrases to be sensitive to the couple.
The costs are ridiculous for IVF however I don’t believe the doctor can change that. Our insurance doesn’t help either.
2017 - 2019, Successful
We are very lucky to get treatment from Dr. Loy. He is very humble and kind to discuss all our questions and explains us the issue and the options. He was very kind and human throughout the journey and we are blessed with the baby...took time to explain us and guided throughout the procedure. Even though he didn't do all the procedures we are in good hands...makes sure his plan for our treatment is all met every time. Very kind and humble doctor. Thank you doctor for giving us the best gift of our life.
we are in good hands in CRM...The front office and the nurses are very kind and helpful. excellent nurses, care coordinator and nursing staff...Everything about the clinic is excellent. i liked the two floor in winterpark location parking and everything is good...We are very lucky to get treatment from Dr. Loy. He is very humble and kind to discuss all our questions and explains us the issue and the options. He was very kind and human throughout the journey and we are blessed with the baby...took time to explain us and guided throughout the procedure. E
One of the best doctors in town. He helped us in every situation and took time to explain us and guided throughout the procedure. Even though he didn't do all the procedures we are in good hands in CRM. Dr. Loy makes sure his plan for our treatment is all met every time. Very kind and humble doctor. Thank you doctor for giving us the best gift of our life.
Nothing. Everything was perfect.
Corrected my period cycle Did hcg to remove a follicle in my Fallopian tube Did IUI Took estrogen and progesterone injections Transferred embryos in IVF
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Everything about the clinic is excellent. i liked the two floor in winterpark location parking and everything is good. I live in the east side of orlando, so commute was long for me other than that everything is perfect.
dont remember around $8000

2014 - 2018, Successful
Dr. Loy is an amazing person and professional...He has been working with us and through difficult situations as we discover the best way forward to becoming pregnant and having children....Dr. Loy is great at explaining every process, we love that he takes the time to talk to us and we definitely love his drawings (LOL). He is very passionate and caring towards our situation and dedicated to helping us have children. We have not had any bad experiences in the 3 years plus we have been working together.
The clinic [CRM] is very accessible...We always feel welcome and it is great that we get to do everything there...we don't have to run all over the place...The staff is super friendly and welcoming. They are very involved and helpful when it comes to information, procedures, walking us through as we do testing...even when it is something as simple as drawing blood for tests, we feel like we are home with family.
Come with an open heart and mind...ask questions, as many as you want and need...they are very communicative and the staff is super friendly. Do not lose faith and hope...take one step at a time.
Dr. Loy is an amazing person and professional, we feel like we are part of the family at Center for Reproductive Medicine. He has been working with us and through difficult situations as we discover the best way forward to becoming pregnant and having children. He is a huge blessing in our lives, we truly love him and do not want to do anything related to infertility treatments if it's not with him as our doctor and guidance.
When we first started with Dr. Loy and CRM, we had been through a miscarriage and about 5-6 years of infertility. They first started with diagnosis (tests, etc...) and found endometriosis and fibroids in my uterus. Before attempting to do any treatments, we first addressed the issues before us and did surgery to remove both. After the surgery then we attempted on our own while we prepared our bodies for IUI. Our IUI was unsuccessful and while we prepared ourselves financially for another round or for IVF, we actually became pregnant on our own. Unfortunately, we lost that pregnancy as well, reason why we are back to Dr. Loy and CRM to do further testing and prepare for possible IVF this year...for which we are also preparing for financially as it is something that is not within our reach as easily.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic is very accessible, they actually moved to a new building in Winter Park. They also have another location in Celebration, we have not been to that one though. We always feel welcome and it is great that we get to do everything there...we don't have to run all over the place.
My first time around my insurance covered a lot of the costs, other than IUI - which was about $1000 or a bit less. Now that my insurance changed, I'm having to pay for a bit more out of pocket. We are now preparing for IVF costs, but Dr. Loy and the clinic has been super helpful at providing us with information on grants, discounts, finance, anything that can make the procedure more accessible to us.
This has not been discussed, at least not yet. Not sure on the doctor's approach in this area.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
I had done my research on my endometriosis and what our treatment options may be before meeting with Dr. Patel. When I had my first meeting, she was very warm and caring and explained the different types of infertility treatments available but she jumped straight to IVF being our only way of getting pregnant. Once I explained that we were not quite to that point she tailored a plan to my needs.
The 2 times I have actually SEEN Dr. Patel she has always been warm and caring and answered all of my questions. I only saw her for my initial infertility consultation and then my second consult after surgery to start IUI's.
First we did labs and an ultrasound to get a good baseline. Then we moved on to IUI. Baseline scan CD1-3, letrozole 5 mg CD 3-7, follicle scan CD11 and trigger to follow. IUI 36 hours after trigger. Progesterone level draw CD 21 (mine was on the lower end so I started suppositories CD21 until 28). Take home pregnancy test 14 days after IUI.
Every nurse that I have come in contact with in the office and over the phone have always been WONDERFUL. I am a night shift nurse and sometimes I need my appointments first thing in the morning after work/between shifts and they are always super accommodating.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I love that CRM has multiple locations and the ease of making appointments. I have had appointments/lab draws/IUI's/consults in each of their offices. The Celebration office can run a little behind schedule and the secretary can be a bit rude and abrupt. The Orlando office just moved to a new location and they have everything streamlined! I arrived early for my appointment and they were able to see me 20 minutes before my scheduled time. My only real complaint would be with financing. My husband and I took a loan out that way paid directly to CRM, yet we continued to receive bills for procedures. Once I contacted the finance manager, the situation was taken care.
Insemination and washing $450
Celebration

Dr. Patel answered all of questions whenever I had any. When my first cycle of timed intercourse with letrozole and ovidrel injection didn't work, she moved me on to IUI. Her warmth and personality in our meetings have made me feel comfortable. And her confidence that I would get pregnant has made me hopeful!... She patiently sat and answered all of my questions (one was even a little weird and she looked up the info right there!) She never made feel rushed or bad for having so many questions.
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Med Orlando] is a popular one in my city which gives me confidence. I have had several friends use this clinic with successful pregnancies. The only downfall is that if there is a certain doctor you want to see at the clinic, there may be a long wait until the first appointment.... The nursing staff is always friendly and welcoming. They are always helpful and respond to my questions.... I was supposed to start taking the suppository tonight and then twice a day going forward.
Dr. Patel is popular so book your first appointment as soon as you know you need it because it may take a while to get in to see her at first.
I went in to my first visit with a ton of questions. She patiently sat and answered all of my questions (one was even a little weird and she looked up the info right there!) She never made feel rushed or bad for having so many questions.
I had one Timed Intercourse cycle. I went in for monitoring on cd 3, took 2.5 mg Letrozole from cd 3-7 then went back for monitoring at cd11. My numbers were where they needed to be so I did a trigger shot of Ovidrel that night with intercourse that night and the next two nights. I also used Prometrium during my luteal phase. Sadly, I did not get pregnant. I had to wait to be on my husband's insurance so we are now in the middle of our first IUI cycle. Again, I went in for monitoring on cd 3 and took 2.5 mg of Letrozole from cd 3-7. I went in for monitoring on cd 11 but my numbers were not where they needed to be. I went in again on cd 13 and they were still not high enough and my lining was thin so she put me on estrace and I will go back for another ultrasound and bloodwork on cd 15.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Heather )
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic is a popular one in my city which gives me confidence. I have had several friends use this clinic with successful pregnancies. The only downfall is that if there is a certain doctor you want to see at the clinic, there may be a long wait until the first appointment.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Today I was prescribed estrace. I was supposed to start taking the suppository tonight and then twice a day going forward. Unfortunately, my prescription was not sent in to the pharmacy so I won't be able to start until tomorrow night.
Celebration

She’s [Dr. Sharon Jaffe] never in a rush and always make sure she has done her best to help us understand our delicate situation. She does her best to make us feel comfortable. It’s not all serious, she will joke with us and talk about other things to lighten the mood. We love and appreciate that so much. My partner can get nervous and I can be very anxious, her joking with us helps calm our nerves.
The nursing staff [at CRM] is amazing! They are there for you anytime. If I had any questions, I would call and leave a message and they would call me back the same day. They are caring and compassionate people. They always make u comfortable and just go the extra mile to make us as comfortable as we can be in a difficult situation. They always make sure our questions are answered.
Dr. Jaffe is an amazing doctor! I would highly recommend her to anyone I know and don’t know. My partner even recommends her to people as well. She is every kind and warm. She is very through in her explanations and never makes us feel stupid for asking a question. She’s never in a rush and always make sure she has done her best to help us understand our delicate situation. She does her best to make us feel comfortable. It’s not all serious, she will joke with us and talk about other things to lighten the mood. We love and appreciate that so much. My partner can get nervous and I can be very anxious, her joking with us helps calm our nerves. We definitely apperciate her in so many ways. She always has our best interest at heart. She recommends different plans that will work for us and whats will be in our best interest financially. We always feel calm and at ease after we leave an appointment with her. We would hands down recommend her to anyone we know. She truly has the best bedside manner of any doctor I’ve seen.
Relax and be calm. Dr. Jaffe will take care of your needs and listen you.
Every time my partner and I went to an appointment we were always greeted very warmly. They always know who we are and are very polite. The office staff always treat you like you are their only patient. Everyone treats you with respect and they are very understanding of our delicate situation.
I started with an ultrasound on day 3 of my cycle. Then I started with taking letrozol 20mg twice a day, day 3-7 of my cycle. On day 10 I would go back for another ultrasound to look at the size of the follicles. Depending on the size I would return on the day in which they told me to for a follicle size of 18-20mm. Then they would tell me when to give myself the 10,000 units of HCG. They would then explain to me when to have relations. Then 2 weeks later they would have me come in for a blood pregnancy test to see if I was pregnant. After 3 cycles of this treatment we went on to IUI. We did 2 cycles of IUI everything being the same as the treatment before expect when I gave myself the 10,000 units of HCG we have to be in the office 36hrs later to give a semen sample and have them to place that sample higher in my uterus. They had me return in 12 days to see if I was pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Judy Nurse Practitioner )
The nursing staff is amazing! They are there for you anytime. If I had any questions, I would call and leave a message and they would call me back the same day. They are caring and compassionate people. They always make u comfortable and just go the extra mile to make us as comfortable as we can be in a difficult situation. They always make sure our questions are answered.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Strengths are they are very kind and caring. Their facility is very clean and brand new. I honestly don’t have any weaknesses. They have always had our best internet and never had any problems with them.
It varies every month
Orlando

I highly recommend Dr. Jaffe. I had a horrible experience 3 years ago when I first visited a specialist on south Florida. My husband and I were misdiagnosed and told we would never be able to have kids. Thanks to Dr. Jaffe our very first IVF cycle was successful. From first visit, I felt at ease...I had 1 retreival resulting in 26 eggs retrieved...Our first transfer was successful.
The facility [Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] is too notch and brand new. All the equipment is the latest and greatest. Everything is also done in house so you don't have to visit multiple facilities depending on who you see or what services you are having performed... I saw the same nursing staff during my 1.5 years of visiting the practice. I always felt welcome and never rushed. They were all very knowledge and I felt like my treatment plan was tailored to my situation.
I highly recommend Dr. Jaffe. I had a horrible experience 3 years ago when I first visited a specialist on south Florida. My husband and I were misdiagnosed and told we would never be able to have kids. Thanks to Dr. Jaffe our very first IVF cycle was successful. From first visit, I felt at ease. The facility is great. Everything is done on site. The nursing staff is wonderful too. Everyone is extremely knowledable, prompt when returning messages and pleasant to deal with. I'm extremely grateful to have found CRM and Dr. Jaffe.
I would highly recommend CRM and Dr. Jaffe. I saw the same nursing staff during my 1.5 years of visiting the practice. I always felt welcome and never rushed. They were all very knowledge and I felt like my treatment plan was tailored to my situation.
For my egg retreival we used Gonal F, Lupron and Centrotide. I had 1 retreival resulting in 26 eggs retrieved. For my transfer I started Lurpon and Estrace prior to transfer (not at the exact same time) and PIO injections prior to transfer. Our first transfer was successful.
The nursing staff is wonderful. I dealt with Amber and Judy throughout my entire treatment. They were knowledgeable and I never felt like I was "asking too many questions" or felt rushed.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The facility is too notch and brand new. All the equipment is the latest and greatest. Everything is also done in house so you don't have to visit multiple facilities depending on who you see or what services you are having performed.
I was extremely lucky and have insurance coverage so my cost were reasonable.
They only wanted to transfer 1 embryo (which I was fine with) as risk factors increase with multiples.

2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
Their practice [CRM] is very large and successful but they focus more on their numbers and success rates than the patient specifically themselves. ... Besides one of the nurses, I had to keep on top of all of the information myself or things would be forgotten that we’re importsnt details. ... I believe it was about $2,500-3000 for each frozen transfer. I believe it was around10-15k for egg retrieval with everything.
Dr. Loy is a very experienced and well equip man in what he does. He knows all the up to date studies and other important statistics to help understanding. When you do consult with him he will take the time to explain things to you. He is well mannered. He is not very emotional/relational. He is more to the point. If you need someone who is very empathetic and readily available he may not be the one. Their practice is very large and successful but they focus more on their numbers and success rates than the patient specifically themselves.
Know going in that they are very effective, experienced, and successful at what they do, but they are not always on top of everything and you can feel like a Number many times. You also may not have your own doctor for the procedures depending on who is working that day.
Besides one of the nurses, I had to keep on top of all of the information myself or things would be forgotten that we’re importsnt details. They are good at what they do, but it is obvious it is a business/job to most of them.
For two of the prosecutes we did the very structured and co trolled injectibles as the protocol. The third treatment we used a pill form medicine to naturally create the eggs with the body doing its own thing which I preferred!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Kathy)
The primary nurse I worked with was so great! But the reason that I was placed with only working with her was because the rest of the nursing staff couldn’t seem to get it together. We had many things delayed and cause more frustration because of the rest.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
They had strengths in efficiency, knowledge, procedures, facilities, and success. Their facilities are brand new and the doctors all seem to be good at what they do. They are skilled. They have weaknesses in not being relational, compassionate, organized, and many times lacked at good communication. You do feel like a number bringing money in rather than a patient to care for.
I believe it was about $2,500-3000 for each frozen transfer. I believe it was around10-15k for egg retrieval with everything. Do not fully remember off hand.
I was thankful for only putting one embryo with tragedy from my future that came with multiples. I also appreciated doing only frozen verses fresh to give my body a break.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
It was mostly communication and lack of knowledge of some of the procedures. This messed up communication with the doctor and protocol to move forward with.
Orlando

Dr. Loy is a great doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable. He explains everything very clearly, with a picture to help his verbal explanation. ... Following the testing of my hormone levels, I was diagnosed with hyperprolactemia. ... Also, he doesn’t push unnecessary treatments. However, I did not see Dr. Loy at every visit. In fact, his PA performed my first and only IUI. I do wish I could see Dr. Loy more often.
This clinic [CRM - Orlando] is great. It’s a newer facility that includes a surgery center. Everything can be done right there at the facility, which is incredibly convenient. My only complaint is that it’s always cold in there. ... The only issue I had was that I was not called with results one time. The results were the genetic testing from my missed miscarriage of twins. However, when I called for the results, I was promptly given my results. ...
Dr. Loy is a great doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable. He explains everything very clearly, with a picture to help his verbal explanation. Also, he doesn’t push unnecessary treatments. However, I did not see Dr. Loy at every visit. In fact, his PA performed my first and only IUI. I do wish I could see Dr. Loy more often.
Definitely ask many questions. He is very knowledgeable and willing to answer all questions.
Dr. Loy and the staff at CRM always referred to me by my first name. That always asked me how I was doing. Also, they always engaged me in conversation. Further, the staff greeted me by name upon me entering the office.
Following the testing of my hormone levels, I was diagnosed with hyperprolactemia. I was placed on Bromocriptin. Once that hormone leveled out, I was set for IUI #1. I took Letrozol 2.5 mg, twice a day, cycle day 3-7. Then, on cycle day 12, I injected the trigger shot, Ovidrel. Finally, on cycle day 14, I had the IUI done. One week after IUI, I had my estrogen and progesterone checked. Both normal. Two weeks after IUI, a home pregnancy test was positive. Ultrasounds at 6.5 weeks and 8.5 weeks. As 8.5 weeks, my twins had passed. Missed miscarriage. I had the fetuses tested. Trisomy 22.
The nursing staff was amazing. They were very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. They were my point of contact whenever I called. They always returned my phone call, same day, when I called. They never rushed me. They answered all of my questions. They engaged me in conversation and made me feel comfortable.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
This clinic is great. It’s a newer facility that includes a surgery center. Everything can be done right there at the facility, which is incredibly convenient. My only complaint is that it’s always cold in there.
I don’t know. I’m a veteran. The VA is currently paying for my IUI procedures (up to 6 IUIs). Unfortunately, the VA will not pay for IVF.
Orlando
Dr. Loy is very knowledgeable, he is able to answer all of our questions without hesitation. He is also very sensitive to our needs and takes the time to explain what is going on. There are times he is very busy, which then cuts into our time together. But when you schedule a sit down appointment with him, he is present with you... Dr. Loy did initial lab work, HSG, hysteroscopy and sperm analysis. This helped to give a good picture of what is going on with us and what is causing our infertility. I was found to have low ovarian reserve and as a result, we discussed using donor eggs. We then proceeded with IVF cycle.
The benefits of using this clinic [Ctr for Repro Med Orlando] is that it has moved to a new location and everything is up to date. It is also associated with an in house surgery center so that all of your procedures can take place in one setting.... Dr. Lot's nurses for the most part were nice, but I felt like I really had to advocate for myself and make them understand my situation. I definitely felt like a number when I had to interact with the surgery scheduler. She was rude and difficult to communicate with.
Don't be afraid to ask any questions. He will be very willing to give you the answer
I feel like when Dr. Lou had the chance to sit with us, he treated us with respect, he was candid, and he was knowledgeable. Dr. Lot's nurses for the most part were nice, but I felt like I really had to advocate for myself and make them understand my situation. I definitely felt like a number when I had to interact with the surgery scheduler. She was rude and difficult to communicate with.
Dr. Loy's primary nursing staff is sometimes difficult to get a hold of. There are certain nurses that I've found that respond quickly and takes the time to answer my questions. It took some time for me to learn their style in order to feel satisfied in my care
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The benefits of using this clinic is that it has moved to a new location and everything is up to date. It is also associated with an in house surgery center so that all of your procedures can take place in one setting. The staff is for the most part friendly, with a few exceptions. Sometimes you do feel like just a number. The checkout process is completely disconnected to the clinical staff so sometimes your interaction with them feels strange. Example, I found out I miscarried and the checkout person cheerily asked me how my day was going, even though clearly I had been crying. The surgery scheduler Heidi is the worst part of the clinic. Trying to get in touch with her is almost impossible and she has no warmth about her. Her attitude is not in line with what a fertility clinic is supposed to be about. She will call you after hours and request a call back, but the phone number she provides is usually shut down and forwarded to an answering service. When you call back the next day, her response was that she was in the office and doesn't understand why you didn't call her back. The finance person Ricardo is mostly professional, but communication is very poor. He has told us that there have been couples that yell at him, but when dealing with thousands of dollars and pressures of infertility, better communication would probably ease some of the tension.
17,500 for treatments in the clinic. Over 20,000 including medications
Dr. Loy left the decision to us as to whether we would implant a single embryo vs multiple embryos. He was able to tell us the pros and cons of either decision and also give us risks and benefits.
2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
During one appointment, doctor [Dr. Loy] didn’t read my file before hand and tried to tell me to use a protocol that would have absolutely not worked with me. I had to advocate for myself and say no to the type of treatment he wanted to do...Strengths- knowledgeable and compassionate Weakness- too positive at times. Makes the promise of “this time next year you will either be pregnant or with baby” every time I saw him. I didn’t like that because he is promising something he cannot really predict.
They [Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] have their own lab which means I get lab results pretty fast. They gave me free samples when I couldn’t afford/ find a specific medication. Negative- they don’t have too much wiggle room on appointment times. If they schedule you for an ultrasound at a specific time, you have to change your schedule to accommodate it. They are not very flexible
Be open and honest with him and you will be surprised by how kind and accommodating he is.
During one appointment, doctor didn’t read my file before hand and tried to tell me to use a protocol that would have absolutely not worked with me. I had to advocate for myself and say no to the type of treatment he wanted to do.
Cycles 1,2,3: 5mh letrozole, ovidrel trigger, u/s monitoring and progesterone test one week after ovulation. Timed intercourse. Results: 2 negative and 1 chemical pregnancy Laparoscopy and hysteroscopy for endometriosis Cycle 4- 5mg letrozole, ovidrel and IUI. Result- miscarriage at 5weeks.
When I had my first loss (chemical pregnancy ) I didn’t know what to expect and didn’t know what a chemical pregnancy was. The nurse who delivered the news to me was very cold and unwilling to explain what dropping HCG levels meant. She seemed annoyed that I was demanding an appointment with the doctor as soon as possible.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Don’t make you wait too long before being called in. They have their own lab which means I get lab results pretty fast. They gave me free samples when I couldn’t afford/ find a specific medication. Negative- they don’t have too much wiggle room on appointment times. If they schedule you for an ultrasound at a specific time, you have to change your schedule to accommodate it. They are not very flexible
IUI- $450 Laparoscopy doctor fees out of pocket- $1400
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Score my laparoscopy surgery, I had some questions for my nurse about pre-op procedures. She told me to ask the hospital nurse. This was not right because the instructions come from the doctor not the hospital.
Orlando
He [Dr. Albert Asante] is a wonderful person. He always has a smile on his face and is a very relatable in conversation. He is a family man and is easy to talk to. He was always there when we had questions and personally called us back if we requested a call back. He is a wonderful doctor.... We did an atognist protcol if I remember. We did menopur, gonal f, and cetrotide I think. We were on bcp prior to stims, we stimmed 9 days had 18 eggs, 14 retrieved by the on day surgeon not Dr. Ashante because it was not his day. Only two made it to blast and only one came back Pgs norma
Unfortunately this is not a good subject we started out happy with our nurse [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] and she was very imformative but our protocol seemed to be very unorganized and we were given the wrong. Instruction during stims I’m hoping this didn’t prevent us from getting pregnant. There were a lot of mistakes by the nurse that was working with us and I was driving to different office location because they were messing up medication orders and trying to make it up but in the end it seems she must of been let go because we got a new nurse after transfer and she seems to be doing well so far no complaints yet.
He is a wonderful person. He always has a smile on his face and is a very relatable in conversation. He is a family man and is easy to talk to. He was always there when we had questions and personally called us back if we requested a call back. He is a wonderful doctor.
To listen to what he has to say, ask him whatever you want. He is a brilliant man!
He treated me like a human. He was very compassionate with my husband and I both. He always gave us as mush as we wanted during Office visits and made sure to answer any questions we had. He ever allowed my husband to conf call in when he couldn’t make it to my appointments.
We did an atognist protcol if I remember. We did menopur, gonal f, and cetrotide I think. We were on bcp prior to stims, we stimmed 9 days had 18 eggs, 14 retrieved by the on day surgeon not Dr. Ashante because it was not his day. Only two made it to blast and only one came back Pgs normal. We also did lupron and progesterone prior to transfer and progesterone during the tww. Unfortunately it didn’t take and we didn’t get above a 0 on my beta. We are now prepping for the 2nd cycle with new supplants for about 3 months prior to retrieval. Hoping for better quality eggs this time.
Unfortunately this is not a good subject we started out happy with our nurse and she was very imformative but our protocol seemed to be very unorganized and we were given the wrong. Instruction during stims I’m hoping this didn’t prevent us from getting pregnant. There were a lot of mistakes by the nurse that was working with us and I was driving to different office location because they were messing up medication orders and trying to make it up but in the end it seems she must of been let go because we got a new nurse after transfer and she seems to be doing well so far no complaints yet.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Beautiful offices, front desk staff need work. As a patient if infertility issues I would expect the front desk staff to be over friendly and inviting and they really aren’t. There’s no welcome or greeting when you walk in. No eye contact just a “sign in and we’ll call you when we’re ready” it’s like that at both clinics. One clinic is definitely nicer then the other but the front desk staff just needs customer service training.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Just during stims meds were told to be ordered which needed to be over nighted we spend about $200 and came towards the end of the day when we were supposed to trigger we were told we didn’t need the trigger shot or the meds and that they made a mistake and I needed to drive to the Orlando Office instead of celebration to pick up a shot that I need to take the next day. I drive over an hour the Orlando and pick up the shot and got a call saying I didn’t need the shot and to bring back the unused injection during my pre op appointment. This nurse isn’t there anymore so I’m hoping my second round doesn’t have any issues. Also I was supposed to use suppositories and the nurse forgot to instruct me on that and the doctor was not aware I wasn’t on them.
Albert Asante
Celebration

Dr. Loy is very thorough with his explanations and as to why he recommends something. He is very patient and does not seem annoyed when I have a list of questions I need to ask. He gives you the info very straight but also shows compassion. You can tell he enjoys his job...the only doctor that listened to my period pain and suspected Endometriosis. He recommended a laparoscopy and removed Stage 2. This surgery allowed me to get pregnant.
They [staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] are very welcoming and make you feel at home!...Strengths--Nursing staff, you leave the appointments knowing what is next (they give you a detailed print out of your next steps). Weaknesses--Busy, hard to be seen sometimes...nurses are incredible, especially Pamela. They always communicate on a regular basis via the patient portal and answer questions in a timely manner. Pamela always reminds me that no question is stupid and to always ask if I have a question.
The wait in the waiting room might be long but once you are being seen I never feel rushed and his nursing staff is AMAZING! They are very patient and also return calls the same day!
Dr. Loy was the only doctor that listened to my period pain and suspected Endometriosis. He recommended a laparoscopy and removed Stage 2. This surgery allowed me to get pregnant.
Dr. Loy's nurses are incredible, especially Pamela. They always communicate on a regular basis via the patient portal and answer questions in a timely manner. Pamela always reminds me that no question is stupid and to always ask if I have a question.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Strengths--Nursing staff, you leave the appointments knowing what is next (they give you a detailed print out of your next steps). Weaknesses--Busy, hard to be seen sometimes I was originally drawn away from CRM because of the reviews online saying you felt like a number and not an individual. I am so happy I gave CRM a chance because what I read online is not how I feel. They are very welcoming and make you feel at home!
Orlando

She [Dr. Patel] was understanding, enjoyed being challenged with educated questions. She treated me like an educated medical professional (which I am) and didn't mind me asking tough questions. She was helpful in suggestions given and was very thorough in making sure sure had all of her bases covered with me....The clinic was extremely organized, friendly, and on top of things. They really showed respect and compassion for me.
The clinic [Ctr for Reproductive Med] was extremely organized, friendly, and on top of things. They really showed respect and compassion for me. They had good willingness to help. Communicating to nursing staff through the portal online was easy and they gave quick responses. Nurses were very responsive to phone calls as well... She [Dr. Patel] was understanding, enjoyed being challenged with educated questions. She treated me like an educated medical professional
She was understanding, enjoyed being challenged with educated questions. She treated me like an educated medical professional (which I am) and didn't mind me asking tough questions. She was helpful in suggestions given and was very thorough in making sure sure had all of her bases covered with me.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic was extremely organized, friendly, and on top of things. They really showed respect and compassion for me. They had good willingness to help. Communicating to nursing staff through the portal online was easy and they gave quick responses. Nurses were very responsive to phone calls as well