410 Celebration Place
Lake Mary (closed)
795 Primera Blvd.
Lake Mary, FL 32746

2014 - 2015, Successful
I enjoyed Dr. Jaffe as a doctor and will return to her when we go for our second. She is a no-nonsense woman who will work hard to get you a baby. If something won't work she will be honest. We wanted to transfer more than one embryo and she was adamant about only doing one due to my age. She was correct and I got pregnant after the first transfer. After getting pregnant she was very understanding of my worries.
Very clean, always busy! The front desk clerks [at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] are very nice but because they are busy all the time they do get behind. There were numerous times we went in for an appointment and waited 15-30 minutes after our appointment time. I would recommend making blood appointments first thing in the morning--you get in and out faster. The phlebotomists are very good with small veins and very nice. The ultrasound techs explain as much as they can during exams to make sure you know how the cycle is going and how big the eggs are.
How was your experience with Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Ask clarification questions if she uses medical terms or medications and you aren't 100% sure what she is talking about.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Dr. Jaffe was very personable. She can occasionally use medical terms that if you don't ask for clarification you can leave confused. She will explain procedures and wastes no time getting to the point. If you like a no nonsense Dr. who will advocate for you and offer realistic expectations she is a perfect candidate. If you like someone who will candy coat or stroke your emotional ego she won't be the best fit for you.
Describe the protocols Sharon Jaffe used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
Due to my PCOS we tried oral medications and I did not get pregnant. We went to do a round of IUI and even though we had him tested before there was male factor infertility which resulted in canceling the cycle. After this we were forced to do IVF because my husband had a failed vasectomy reversal that only worked for a year and a half. The facility only does frozen cycles from what I gathered. The success rate is higher ans we wanted the PGS testing so that is the option we chose. We did follistem,luperon and a trigger for the retrieval. Luperon and progesterone for the transfer.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Overall the nurses were pleasant. They rushed through the instructions for medication which was confusing. There was confusion about my trigger shot with the nurse that called me but luckily it was clarified before I took it.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Very clean, always busy! The front desk clerks are very nice but because they are busy all the time they do get behind. There were numerous times we went in for an appointment and waited 15-30 minutes after our appointment time. I would recommend making blood appointments first thing in the morning--you get in and out faster. The phlebotomists are very good with small veins and very nice. The ultrasound techs explain as much as they can during exams to make sure you know how the cycle is going and how big the eggs are.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sharon Jaffe at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Overall the cost for IVF with a 5-day frozen transfer and PGS was less than $20k
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The nurse that called for my retrieval trigger had the wrong information about what time to take my shot. She had to call me back with information to clarify. She called back within 20minutes way before I actually had to take my shot but it was frustrating. She was not my regular nurse and it was the only time I spoke with her.

2015, Successful
Dr. Patel was very passionate and friendly. She communicated with me every step of the way and was very clear and precise in the information given. She made the best decisions based on her knowledge and what was best for me....Dr. Patel was very friendly from the beginning and always listened to my concerns. She was always very professional, yet established a great relationship with me. She wanted me to feel comfortable; it was not hard to open up to her and build trust. She was an amazing doctor!
They [CRM - Ctr Repro Med - Celebration] were very friendly and informative. They always returned my calls and addressed my concerns on a timely manner....Overall I had an excellent experience! The location was very convenient for me. If I couldn't make it to the appointments, they ensured I would be seen at their next closest location. They did whatever in their power to keep me satisfied.... Dr. Patel was very friendly from the beginning and always listened to my concerns.
How was your experience with Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Be open and always speak your concerns and worries. Do not be afraid to ask questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Dr. Patel was very passionate and friendly. She communicated with me every step of the way and was very clear and precise in the information given. She made the best decisions based on her knowledge and what was best for me. She almost cancelled my frozen egg transfer due to my lining not being "adequate", but she went with her "gut" instinct and proceeded anyway....resulting in my twin boys. I am more than thankful I sought her services. Because of her, I am now a mom and know the meaning of true love. I cannot thank her enough for the precious gift she gave my husband and I.
Describe the protocols Sejal Patel used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
For Egg retrieval: menopur injections (morning) Bravelle (evening) Cetrotide Lupron For egg Transfer: Birth Control pills Lupron (10 units) in the morning Estrace 1mg and then progesterone
They were very friendly and informative. They always returned my calls and addressed my concerns on a timely manner.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sejal Patel at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
close to $13,000-$14,000
Describe Sejal Patel's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Because they retrieved 31 eggs, 21 eggs fertilized and only 7 eggs made it to to final freezing stage...Doctor was okay with me transferring two embryos because she wanted me to have better chances of me conceiving....(my lining was also not looking ideal; instead of canceling cycle, she wanted to transfer either one or two and see if they would "stick"----luckily, they both did!
Sejal Patel

2015, Unsuccessful
Dr. Loy is very educated in his field and the first initial consultation provided us with lots of information and took the time to listen to our questions and to get to know us personally. He was very encouraging and felt good about our IUI's. I did feel though after we went through 3 unsuccessful IUI's we never had any follow up from Dr. Loy.
The clinic [CRM-Orlando] is very busy & the front desk employees were never friendly and felt like you were just another number they had to get through. I do know that they have a new office now since I have been there which they needed very badly with how busy they are.... However, after each round it was just on to the next and after our 3rd failed IUI we were never contacted back from the clinic to re-evaluate or talk about next steps.
How was your experience with Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
I would ask for more questions on what the next steps would be if they treatment is unsuccessful and if there are other routes that can be taken.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
I felt like we had lots of encouragement through our three rounds of IUI. However, after each round it was just on to the next and after our 3rd failed IUI we were never contacted back from the clinic to re-evaluate or talk about next steps.
Describe the protocols Randall Loy used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
We did three IUI's and I don't remember really the protocol but I know that he did use Letrozol instead of Clomid
I also had a positive experience with the nursing staff. They were also friendly and kind.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic is very busy & the front desk employees were never friendly and felt like you were just another number they had to get through. I do know that they have a new office now since I have been there which they needed very badly with how busy they are.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randall Loy at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
I don't remember exactly but I believe we paid about $500 total for each IUI treatment

2013 - 2015, Unsuccessful
I liked her [Dr. Sejal Patel] personality, she was nice. She seemed to be caring. I didn't like that after I requested and went over my records that her office notes were not exactly as things happened. She is a newer/younger doctor in the CRM office so she is not set in old ways as it seems the older doctors in that office may be.... Too many people in the clinic [CRM- Orlando], not enough time to spend with the patients
It would be nice if the patients were to be made to feel more like people instead of just a number starting with the person who checks u in at the front desk all the way up to and including the doctors.... I was supposed to be called with information on how to proceed further in my treatment by a certain time but never was. I called the office [CRM- Orlando] after hours because I knew I needed the info and if I didn't get it it would be a wasted month. Turns out the nurse should have calle me and given me the go ahead but she didn't and if I hadn't called that month would have been a waste at my expense.
I liked her personality, she was nice. She seemed to be caring. I didn't like that after I requested and went over my records that her office notes were not exactly as things happened. She is a newer/younger doctor in the CRM office so she is not set in old ways as it seems the older doctors in that office may be.
Make sure you say everything u need to say and ask everything u need to ask. Make sure she understands and hears u clearly.
Too many people in the clinic, not enough time to spend with the patients and don't feel like everything is done thoroughly.
Not the worst I've had nor the best I've had but not bad at all.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
I was supposed to be called with information on how to proceed further in my treatment by a certain time but never was. I called the office after hours because I knew I needed the info and if I didn't get it it would be a wasted month. Turns out the nurse should have calle me and given me the go ahead but she didn't and if I hadn't called that month would have been a waste at my expense.
Sejal Patel

2011 - 2015, Unknown Success
When I was her patient, [Dr. Jaffe] treated me kindly. She heard my concerns. She gave us a treatment that accommodated my lifestyle and health. Advised me of what foods to eat. Assisted my husband as well...Her bedside was kind. She was direct but very compassionate to my needs. She was very knowledgeable.
The [CRM] clinic is Clean and well organized. It is too popular not available for quick appointments. But so worth the wait. Doctors and nurses are compassionate and well mannered. I loved the celebration office because it was close to my job at the time. Very convenient...The office never treated me like a number. Even when one of my tubes broke during the procedure, I was encouraged not to be discouraged
When I was her patient, she treated me kindly. She heard my concerns. She gave us a treatment that accommodated my lifestyle and health. Advised me of what foods to eat. Assisted my husband as well. The office never treated me like a number. Even when one of my tubes broke during the procedure, I was encouraged not to be discouraged. I felt valued. My concerns were heard. My husband was respected. I adored this office and very saddened that I went to another office due to moving to another location.
Be completely honest with her and follow the details.
They were so bubbly.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
The clinic is Clean and well organized. It is too popular not available for quick appointments. But so worth the wait. Doctors and nurses are compassionate and well mannered. I loved the celebration office because it was close to my job at the time. Very convenient.
It was paid for completely by my insurance at the time.
2014, Successful
He took time to listen to our frustrations...He's very smart, so there are times you can see him focused and analyzing the situation...What I most appreciated about Dr. Loy was his ability to see past just the right now. If a protocol didn't seem to work he was ready to discuss possible changes the next time to help illicit better results. I had previously had a physician continue the same protocol month after month without any success and it was very frustrating and expensive. Dr. Loy was honest about our results for our last IUI and we were heartbroken to hear that they were not as encouraging as we had hoped, but he encouraged us to go through with the IUI and then we arranged a meeting to discuss how to change things the next time and had a plan all in place.
The staff is this offices [CRM Orlando] biggest weakness. The only member of their staff who I can give glowing reviews of is their phlebotomist at the Winter Park office. She's amazing and so very patient. The rest of their current staff is not very knowledgeable and seem to be very disorganized. I had to tell the MA that called me when I should have a follow up appointment and if I hadn't insisted on being re scanned for follicle growth we would have missed out on our window and possibly on our sweet baby girl.
What I most appreciated about Dr. Loy was his ability to see past just the right now. If a protocol didn't seem to work he was ready to discuss possible changes the next time to help illicit better results. I had previously had a physician continue the same protocol month after month without any success and it was very frustrating and expensive. Dr. Loy was honest about our results for our last IUI and we were heartbroken to hear that they were not as encouraging as we had hoped, but he encouraged us to go through with the IUI and then we arranged a meeting to discuss how to change things the next time and had a plan all in place. By the grace of God we never had to move onto the "next step" and we now have a healthy baby girl!
He is straight to the point. Intelligent, but not so much that it impedes his ability to be empathetic. We are very thankful for him!
He took time to listen to our frustrations regarding previous cycles with another physician. He's very smart, so there are times you can see him focused and analyzing the situation, but I preferred that cerebral side of him to having a doctor who was overly warm and fuzzy and not trying to figure out the problem.
The staff is this offices biggest weakness. The only member of their staff who I can give glowing reviews of is their phlebotomist at the Winter Park office. She's amazing and so very patient. The rest of their current staff is not very knowledgeable and seem to be very disorganized. I had to tell the MA that called me when I should have a follow up appointment and if I hadn't insisted on being re scanned for follicle growth we would have missed out on our window and possibly on our sweet baby girl.
2012 - 2014, Successful
I came to Dr. Loy after a poor experience with another doctor. He was very clear and direct on how to proceed. He listened and seemed to care. I felt better leaving after our first consult...Dr. Loy knows his job very well. I am fully confident in him and would never see anyone else. A different Doctor did the 1st transfer.It was a fresh one and had to be done that day. He wasn't there. When he learned it didn't work he promised to do the next one. He did the next 2 and they both worked. If I decide to have a third child, I will see him again. We have 3 embryos still there. He is the best.
[Nursing staff at CRM Orlando] They always called the same time everyday so that helped. They were clear and would answer any question...This clinic gave me 2 kids so I have nothing but positive things to say. Great place....15000 for egg donor part 4000 for transfer...Dr. Loy knows his job very well. I am fully confident in him and would never see anyone else. A different Doctor did the 1st transfer.It was a fresh one and had to be done that day. He wasn't there. When he learned it didn't work he promised to do the next one.
You are in the right place. Ask any question you have no matter how silly it may sound. He cares and will listen.
I did donor eggs. Used lupron shot in morning. Waited for triple stripe in uterus. Did progresterone suppositories. They weren't strong enough. Went to progresterone shots. My advice, forget the suppositories and ask for the shot. I had bleeding my 1st pregnancy and always wonder if I lost 1 transferred 2 because of the low progesterone. I have a son and daughter from 3 transfers. 2 single and 1 double.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Marna I think)
15000 for egg donor part 4000 for transfer

2013 - 2014, Unsuccessful
Dr. Silva made me feel comfortable wen meeting with him. I didn't feel too rushed. He gave me tissues and time to cry when I became emotional. He did a pretty good job of explaining things. The only thing I didn't appreciate was always hearing about the IVF option. I knew it was an option but I wanted to try other methods first. He did not in any way pressure me to have IVF. However it was usually mentioned as an option in our meetings.
Lauren [a nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando] was wonderful! I always felt calm when speaking to her. She was thorough and answered calls and emails timely!.... Several locations which is great. Wish they had early morning hours and late hours for regular appointments.... HSG Blood work Semen analysis for husband Prep body/ovaries, etc for IUI Vitamins for husband and I Ultrasounds to check ovaries, etc 1 round of IUI with negative for pregnancy.
How was your experience with Celso Silva at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Celso Silva at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
Be comfortable to ask as many questions as you want. Seek clarification and understanding regarding any information givento you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Celso Silva at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando?
He did a good job of sitting down with me and my husband and explained things to us.
Describe the protocols Celso Silva used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando. (Assigned nurse: Lauren Sanabria)
Lauren was wonderful! I always felt calm when speaking to her. She was thorough and answered calls and emails timely!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Celso Silva at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Don't remember exactly but I believe it was reasonable. We paid mostly out of pocket.
Describe Celso Silva's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Celso Silva

2012 - 2013, Unsuccessful
We knew the issue was low sperm count but I got tested for everything under the sun while my husband was asked for one sample. Afterwards, she [Dr Jaffe] made it seem too easy and that I'd be pregnant right away without explaining that it would be months of testing.
It was very much a sales pitch. they insisted that they try the "most cost effective solution" first but then later admitted that it almost never works the first or second time and must people have 6 IUIs. We couldn't afford 6 without applying for their financing.
It was originally made to sound like I was just "doing it wrong" and I was required to repeat costly tests not covered by insurance when my OBGYN had sent all the previous tests to her office. We knew the issue was low sperm count but I got tested for everything under the sun while my husband was asked for one sample. Afterwards, she made it seem too easy and that I'd be pregnant right away without explaining that it would be months of testing.
Ask "how long do you anticipate my treatment plan to take?" and go prepaired with facts. They might do good work (it didn't work for me) but it's all a form of sales.
It was all very clinical while I was desperate for answers and a baby.
We did 1 IUI "blind to see what happens" which was upsetting because it was costly and we had been trying for 4 years at that point and this wasn't explained up front. Again, it was as if we just didn't "get" how to achieve pregnancy. The 2nd IUI consisted of "sperm washing" to ensure viable sperm and the 3rd with sperm washing, drugs to force ovulation (I had no issue ovilating) and at home fertility injections into my belly.
Much more warmth and compassion but too busy and rushed.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
Beautiful and clean. World renowned reviews.
Each IUI cost a minimum of $700 but that is without any drugs, initial testing, or office visits. Over all, after testing, drugs, and our 3 (failed) IUIs; we spend about $4000 before we decided to take a break for treatments.
Lake Mary (closed)

2013, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Silva] was very kind and explained our situation well. He checked me to see if I had a block from my previous surgeries...went up my cervix with a camera to check to see if there was any scar tissue blocking me from getting pregnant from my c-section. Next step was 3 IUIs, then to IVF. He thought there might be a blockage where the sperm cannot reach the egg...went through extensive details of why me and my husband might not be conceiving
You have to prepay to even begin as an established patient [at Center for Reproductive Medicine] before even being seen by the doctors, which isn’t what I was used to. The staff is however very friendly and helpful when you call or have any kind of questions...He [Dr. Celso Silva] decided I had a possible blockage and needed to send the sperm closer to the egg try 3 cycles of IUI, then IVF...He was very kind and explained our situation well.
He was very nice and went through extensive details of why me and my husband might not be conceiving- we had my former OB who I did my Clomid and Letrozole treatments with and husbands sperm analysis send over her paper work. He went through each page with us, reading carefully. He checked my tubes during a office visit and then went up my cervix with a camera to check to see if there was any scar tissue blocking me from getting pregnant from my c-section. Next step was 3 IUIs, then to IVF. He thought there might be a blockage where the sperm cannot reach the egg. We didn’t continue treatment because of the out of pocket costs and traveling out of town missing work.
Nothing- he takes care of everything for you.
He was very kind and explained our situation well. He checked me to see if I had a block from my previous surgeries- C-section and when part of my cervix was removed during a cone biopsy.
I included this in a previous answer. He decided I had a possible blockage and needed to send the sperm closer to the egg try 3 cycles of IUI, then IVF. The mounting costs of all these procedures weighted heavy on our shoulders ontop of the drive to the clinics (45 minutes away) and missing work. My insurance doesn’t cover anything with fertility treatments
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine Orlando.
You have to prepay to even begin as an established patient before even being seen by the doctors, which isn’t what I was used to. The staff is however very friendly and helpful when you call or have any kind of questions.
Copays for diagnostic treatment. Then when I started rounds of IUI it was completely out of pocket and had to be paid before treatment was given. I would have to pay for medications, sonograms, sperm washing and handling and the actual treatment itself.
Celso Silva