Genetic counseling is not offered
Selling medication is not offered

220 Fort Sanders West Blvd. Suite 106
Knoxville, TN 37922

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
I felt dr doody was very smart and trustworthy. Although I didn’t feel like he “knew” me when I was in the office. I trusted his approach still though. The nurses and other staff are kind as well. I did feel like my treatment had lots of stand still time and after moving on to a new dr I felt some time was wasted on a treatment that had a low percentage of working.... I had several 5-9 medicated rounds for iui. I only have one tube so many months went without an iui due to best follicles being on the side with no tube. I took several rounds of clomid, up to 200 mg, and some rounds of femara up to 10mg. Progesterone was always below 18 on day 21 showing I wasn’t responding very well to the medicines. Never resulted in pregnancy.
Heidi at the front desk [at Center for Reproductive Med of Knoxville] is amazing. She knows each patient, remembers personal details and truly cares for the patients there. I always had a positive experience with the staff at the office, from the desk to the lab techs and nurses.... I had several 5-9 medicated rounds for iui. I only have one tube so many months went without an iui due to best follicles being on the side with no tube. I took several rounds of clomid, up to 200 mg, and some rounds of femara up to 10mg. Progesterone was always below 18 on day 21 showing I wasn’t responding very well to the medicines. Never resulted in pregnancy.
How was your experience with Michael Doody at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Knoxville?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Doody at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Knoxville?
Trust his opinion. Know you will see nurses more than him and you’ll need to specifically ask to see him if you need to.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Doody at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Knoxville?
Most of the staff is very friendly and welcoming. But it is also very busy at times and I felt rushed. I had to specifically request to see the dr if I wanted to talk about options.
Describe the protocols Michael Doody used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Knoxville and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Knoxville.
Very kind and caring. Sometimes rushed feeling though.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Knoxville.
Heidi at the front desk is amazing. She knows each patient, remembers personal details and truly cares for the patients there. I always had a positive experience with the staff at the office, from the desk to the lab techs and nurses.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Doody at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Knoxville.
Insurance was able to over diagnostic tests and some blood work. Average iui cost was about $500. Also had two surgeries, paid about 2-3k out of pocket
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Knoxville?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Knoxville.
After one cycle I was put on progesterone. Nobody told me it would delay my period so when testing time came I was anxious because I was getting negative tests but my period was several days late.
Michael Doody
Knoxville

I felt like he [Dr. Michael Doody] was very straightforward and made my husband feel comfortable. He was willing to schedule multiple appointments to discuss failures.... Liked that he was straightforward and factual and didn't give false hope. I liked that he was available. I enjoyed talking with him. He also performed a surgery and the scar was tiny. He didn't seem very open to innovative ideas.
It is difficult to get an appointment when I want it [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Knoxville]. I sometimes fee like I'm inconveniencing the staff when I call with questions.... Three rounds of IUI. First two with clomid. Two injectable cycles with Menopur (one canceled due to poor response)... 600 per IUI. 800 for monitoring (blood and ultrasounds)
Make sure to be your own advocate.
I felt like he was very straightforward and made my husband feel comfortable. He was willing to schedule multiple appointments to discuss failures.
I had to stay on top of them for things like pre authorizations and to get blood work results.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Knoxville.
It is difficult to get an appointment when I want it. I sometimes fee like I'm inconveniencing the staff when I call with questions.
600 per IUI. 800 for monitoring (blood and ultrasounds)
Describe Michael Doody's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Knoxville.
Lab results were not passed along and I had to cal and get them.
Michael Doody