Genetic counseling: Offered
ROCHESTER, NY 14610‎
195 INTREPID LANE
SYRACUSE, NY 13205
315.469.8700
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CNY Fertility Center to a friend?

My first consultation [at CNY-Syracuse] was with a nurse and she set the treatment protocol. From my point of view, there was no input from Dr Kiltz regarding anything though I have no idea what goes on in the background. Makes me wonder if I should've explicitly asked to speak with him. I did ask to see the nurse who designed my protocol during one of my monitoring sessions but was told she is unavailable. I think my first consultation would've been with a doctor had I waited 8+ months for a phone consultation appointment.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Super busy place and that's probably what makes it more affordable than other clinics. The cost of several things here, except IVF, might be close to what they may be elsewhere, especially if they aren't in-house costs, for example, medicines (third party pharmacy cost), PGS (third party diagnostic cost) etc. That being said, the difference in IVF cost here and other places is HUGE making it an easy win over other places. However, if you want a dedicated care team, want to see a doctor on each visit, and want the clinic to be initiating a lot of conversations with you instead of you having to call/email them for information constantly, this may not be the place for you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
The clinic is super busy and that means that I met a different nurse each time I went in and a different nurse responded to every email I wrote. Sometimes, that meant that the entire email thread wasn't read and that caused some miscommunication. The online system (portal) doesn't let you 'reply' to an email - you need to write a new message each time and that is a bit painful because you need to reference the content of the previous email to make sure the context is clear to whoever responds next. Overall, though, I thought the nurses took good care of me (even if it was a different person each time) and treated me like a person. From what I read on FertilityIQ after my treatment was that I could've asked for the same nurse each time! I did ask that a particular nurse not do my ultrasound and that request was respected.
Overall, I believe the nurses run the place and they are doing a pretty good job. Most of them seem to have a good bit of experience and are understanding and accommodating. I'm a bit less enthusiastic about the embryology team as some of them seem to have less than a year's worth of experience with no background in anything bio related. This is another thing I learned on FertilityIQ - to look for the nurses and other people on LinkedIn to get a sense of their education and experience!
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
We met Dr Kiltz once during the entire cycle and that was a random encounter while waiting for an ultrasound. The conversation was all about what the keto diet is and he certainly has super strong opinions on that. After the cycle and no seemingly viable embryo, I was expecting Dr Kiltz or someone from the office to call me to discuss the PGS results and potential options but nobody called us. I called the office and asked for Dr Kiltz's phone number (something I'd learned on FertilityIQ) and texted him asking him to call me back. He was pretty responsive and we talked on the phone a couple of days after the initial text message. During the conversation, I was hoping he would help me figure out what might be the next best thing to do but he mostly cited stats and said making the decision about what to do next was my call. While I appreciate that, I would've liked a little bit of guidance in the decision making process given that he's the experienced expert. I've already read plenty research papers and looked up stats on FertilityIQ and elsewhere! The final decision, of course, would've been mine. Those are the only two times I've talked to him and the rest of my interactions have been with the nurses, including the initial consultation, where I was given the sense that it would all magically work out.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Do your research. Read through all the relevant courses on FertilityIQ and go in with specific questions you want answered that you couldn't get answered elsewhere.
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
My first consultation was with a nurse and she set the treatment protocol. From my point of view, there was no input from Dr Kiltz regarding anything though I have no idea what goes on in the background. Makes me wonder if I should've explicitly asked to speak with him. I did ask to see the nurse who designed my protocol during one of my monitoring sessions but was told she is unavailable. I think my first consultation would've been with a doctor had I waited 8+ months for a phone consultation appointment. I went with the onsite nurse consultation as I got an appointment 4 months out which then got moved up by a couple of months as a slot opened up.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
2600 (medicines) + 4600 (IVF + biopsy) + 1235 (monitoring in Syracuse and once in a different state) + 2100 (PGS) + travel and lodging costs for the initial consultation and the IVF cycle + some cost for tests done right after consultation.
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Didn't get to this point in the cycle.
SYRACUSE

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.

Great Nurses [at CNY Feritility]!!! What I didnt like is that you will be scheduled with a random nurse everytime unless you request a specific nurse. They will try to coordinate if you request to see the same nurse which I think is very important. My first cycle things were easily overlooked when seeing a different nurse every time...I had to call twice to get biopsy results located on a benign polyp (if it was important they would have called). I continued to ask about every medication everytime because I would find they've changed protocols on some immunological medications due to current research but would not have been informed or my medications switched had I not asked.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This is a beautiful clinic. The care they provide is good. Some things I am questioning and asking around is standardized treatment rather than individualized plans. Since I have not been successful with 3 ivf cycles and 5 transfers I am considering other options.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Very knowledgeable provider, grounded in research, can be abrasive with his wishes and forceful about his plan to acheive the outcome he considers best.
Great Nurses!!! What I didnt like is that you will be scheduled with a random nurse everytime unless you request a specific nurse. They will try to coordinate if you request to see the same nurse which I think is very important. My first cycle things were easily overlooked when seeing a different nurse every time.
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Like I said, very knowledgeable and talented surgeon with a typical surgeon complex. I was told before hand he did not have the best bedside manner and was willing to take that on for his expertise. During my phone consultation he was very thorough and explained everything very well which I appreciated. We came up with a plan based off my previous cycles that adjusted stims and treated possible undiagnosed immunological issues without testing. I've been told it's cheaper and easier to just treat rather than test for these things. My negative experience came on the day of transfer when he decided to change the previously discussed plan while I was already in the surgery suite and my husband in the waiting room. He felt that it would be best to only transfer one of the three best looking embryos rather then all three even though my age and statistics and previous failed cycles permitted this number and we had already discussed this. He was very aggressive during an already emotional and vulnerable moment (naked lying on table without my spouse to discuss). I expressed needing an opportunity and a moment to talk to my husband and was told that he cant guarantee he will perform my transfer then as he cant grantee he wont be busy 5 minutes from now. This is why I felt more like a number. And I will mention they brought me back more then an hour late which means they were willing to give another patient the time they deserved possibly but not me. I felt like I was being rushed to just go along with what he decided and theres nothing else to question. However, being a well informed medical professional myself i felt disrespected that he would not want me to take a moment, be informed, and make a decision with him that I was comfortable with. In the end I decided to stick to my plan but honored him for his concern and interest in my best outcome and he appreciated my respect and we moved forward. I did conceive this round which was the very first time ever after 5 transfers! Unfortunately it ended in a 5wk miscarriage. I feel that I might not have even experienced that if I did not transfer all 3 since nobody really knows which will go the distance in the future. Just a reminder no matter how well meant...they are not God, but well intended Dr's and its important to be compassionate with the human being in front of you....even if it means explaining and understanding their goals, or even a fight, or even 5 minutes.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
He is an excellent physician and obviously passionate about his responsibility and the outcomes he is responsible for; a really great thing! He can come off strong at the worst moment so just take a deep breath and know it's likely coming from a good place. Stay focused and dont get defensive or angry and it will likely work out.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
The waiting room is a bit small but very beautiful; I actually enjoyed waiting in the relaxing low lit well decorated space. Often times you could get a free message while you waited. The nurses work as swiftly as they can without shortchanging patients. I was very happy with my monitoring appointments. They provide very early hours so you can squeeze in before work if needed but these appointments can fill quickly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center.
Ivf $3900 + monitoring fee $925 Transfer $250 + monitoring $500 No medications included
Describe Edward Ditkoff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Evidently this physician has a strong preference for eSET, only this was not strongly expressed to me before the day of my tranfer. I specifically asked my nurse during prepatory visits if this Dr. was aware of my desire to transfer my three embryos and if he approved. I was told as long as I am aware of the risks and ok with them he is ok with with transferring 3. But this was disagreed upon tranfer day.
LATHAM

You have to be you’re on advocate when it comes to CNY. There are not enough nurses for the amount of patients and you need to fight sometimes to get your questions answered...Brenley was amazing! She took the time to answer any questions we had and was always willing to talk. She was the only nurse there that didn’t rush when I talked to her...It’s very affordable, but we did have one issue where they misquoted a procedure for my husband and now are making him pay the new price.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The price is definitely a strength of CNY. We wouldn’t be able to afford IVF if it wasn’t for the price. The atmosphere of CNY is great too. It’s so relaxing and the staff work hard to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. One negative thing is there are so many patients and not enough nurses. You truly have to be you’re own advocate and call multiple times to get someone to answer you.
He went out of his way to talk to us and make us feel comfortable and welcomed at CNY.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Brenley)
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz called my husband personally and set up a new plan for us when our cycle did not work. He changed my meds and had us freeze our embryos on day 3. He answered all of our questions and was very helpful.
The first cycle we used Menopur and Follistim. My husband gave a fresh sperm sample and we used ICSI. We only had one embryo survive to day 5. We did a 5 day fresh transfer and it did not work. The second time, Dr. Kiltz put me on Menopur only. They did a sperm extraction on my husband and ICSI. They decided to freeze our embryos on day 3. They froze 4 embryos. One is rated good and 3 are rated fair. We did not transfer them yet.
Dr. Kiltz suggested one embryo for our fresh day 5 transfer and 2 embryos for our frozen day 3 transfer.

Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
They [CNY Fertility Center] are excellent at what they do but their communication is terrible. Their prices are exceptionally cheap. I think their intentions are amazing. ... The nurses rarely return phone calls or call with lab results. Often they do not even update the patient portal. They do not communicate with you unless you basically repeatedly call and beg them to do so. They are over extended. ... Even critical results like betas are often ignored. This is very very stressful. ...
Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are excellent at what they do but their communication is terrible. Their prices are exceptionally cheap. I think their intentions are amazing. Dr Kiltz is wonderful but not all the staff works as excellent as he does or intends his staff to do.
Extremely busy doctor. Often the staff didn't return calls as planned.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr kiltz is such an amazing compassionate brilliant man. He is extremely busy. He even gives out his cell phone number to patients. He is a believer in God and faith. He is kind gentle and incredibly smart. A man ahead of his time in knowledge of infertility. He is always rushed and in a hurry because his plate is so very full with the many many many people he is trying to help. His intentions are in the beSt place. He wants everyone to be successful in their infertility journey. His heart is the biggest of anyone I know. He is a wonderful man. I truly can tell he does this for the love and not the money. He keeps his prices down so they are the most affordable. However he does overextend himself.
Do not expect to see him when you visit his offices. You will rarely be treated by him. He often has other providers that will treat you. This is not a bad thing just how it is.
I was given metformin for pcos. Gonal. Menopur. Baby aspirin. Antirejection drugs. Prenatal vitamin. Prednisone. Z-pack. Clindomayacin. Endometrin. Progesterone. These were for egg production and retrieval as well as for transfer and pregnancy.
The ivf process was $3900 but the meds are terribly expensive. Semen extraction was $1000 and can only be done at 6 am before office hours. No regular urologist at the office. He comes before his own office hours to perform procedures. Total cost of one round of IVF is approximate $10k
Dr kiltz doesn't recommend transferring multiple embryos because of the possibility of multiple births. However he will agree to transfer 2 embryos.
SYRACUSE

I was told that one of my lab results were not good via patient portal and was recommend a relatively powerful medication. I called the clinic several minutes after receiving the message and the nurse was gone. ... I messaged my RE about my decision to seek further confirmatory testing and he was highly supportive of my decision and actually told me I did the right thing. This incident left me highly distrustful of the general nursing staff.
Ashkenazi Jewish, Middle Eastern
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very cookie cutter. There were times that I felt I was doing DIY IVF because I had to self advocate frequently. Communication is hit or miss. I recently had an experience when a nurse told me about a test result over portal and suggested a medication. The nurse didn't call me and when I called the office shortly after receiving the message, she had left for the day and I had to speak with some random nurse who never worked with me. The nurse manager tried to create excuses like nurses don't want to play phone tag or leave voice mails. I messaged my RE about my decision to seek further confirmatory testing and he was highly supportive of my decision and actually told me I did the right thing. This incident left me highly distrustful of the general nursing staff.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Through all of my cycles at CNY I have contacted him via portal several times to check in, to get second opinions, and sometimes, to let him know I'm not comfortable with something. His responses were never cookie cutter, and there have been times that his recommendations have contradicted those of the nursing staff. He was respectful of my decision to dump all the "woo" that Dr Kiltz and his nursing staff were pushing.
The nurse I worked with (you can pick the nurse you want to do your monitoring with) was very pleasant and optimistic, seemed attuned to details, but the nurses do typically follow a set of guidelines that they apply to everyone, so you need to be careful. Don't be afraid to ask the doctor for a second opinion. The NP there is nice but seems overconfident and misinterpreted previous genetic workup and I left convinced that my infertility was due to a fragile x premutation (I spoke with a genetics counselor who explained I don't have a premutation, and my infertility is likely unrelated). Not all communication well. There is a lab tech/phlebotomist who has an edgy attitude.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Grossman has generally been very patient with me (I am a "difficult" patient who questions everything) and all of my questions throughout this ordeal. It is really important to let him know how you want him to work for you; we made it very clear that we are evidence-based people with no room for questionable forms of treatment (like the use of Prednisone during stim cycles, which is their default, even if no immune issues are present). He is otherwise very pleasant, easy to speak to, and welcomes all questions.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Go in with all the questions you have already prepared. He'll take his time to speak with you and answer questions honestly and clearly.
Describe the protocols Michael Grossman used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
#1 antagonist cycle; can't recall doses, 2 lead follicles after 3 days of stims (nurses started me too late in the cycle), converted to IUI, failed. Can't recall med doses. #2 estrogen prime, antagonist, started stims CD2 with 450 Follistim/150 menopur, Cetrotide with dual lupron/lower dose HCG trigger--&gt;12 eggs, 4 mature, none made it to day 3. ICSI used. #3 estrogen prime, antagonist, with 450 Follistim/150 menopur, Cetrotide, stimmed longer than last cycle, full HCG trigger--&gt;10 eggs, 4 mature, 4 others left to mature, one 3-day embryo cryopreserved. Used ICSI.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center.
Each IVF is $3900, monitoring is around $850. IUI monitoring was around $750 or so, the IUI itself was approximately +/-$300. Follow up visits with the doctor were $75. Monitoring for an FET was between $750-850.
Describe Michael Grossman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
It was dependent on preference. Since I only have one embryo stored, I don't have the luxury of having such options.
LATHAM

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center.

I don't think there is anything they need to change the girls at the front desk are welcoming. My husband had one suggestion. The room for samples isn't very sound proof, he said it's hard to get comfortable when you can hear everything going on around you. ... My veins are very small and are hard to get for blood work or IV's. Ann [nurse] usually did my blood work and after 2 or 3 times she's got really good and remembered that my veins sit close to top of my skin and after that she never missed again! ...
European, Native American, Other
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Dr Grossman and all the nurses at CNY really care about everyone and making sure your in the right place mentally and physically. Everyone knows who you are and calls you by name, they ask how your doing and feeling. They take an interest in your life outside of the fertility.
All of the nurses are awesome! They made it more bearable. My veins are very small and are hard to get for blood work or IV's. Ann usually did my blood work and after 2 or 3 times she's got really good and remembered that my veins sit close to top of my skin and after that she never missed again! And kimmi usually did my IV for the intralipids and she hardly ever missed. And if they did and they weren't comfortable trying again they would ask someone else to look. They really make me feel like I'm a really person not just a science experiment. After everything we've been through they really make it easier to handle. They are the best at what they do and I couldn't ask for better nurses
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Grossman explained each step as we went through the transfers and egg retrieval. He was very good at showing us what was going on the screen and helping us understand what was happening. He was wonderful at making me feel like I wasn't just a number. He made a hard time just a little easier by being upbeat and positive about the results.
He not the typical doctor. He's very good at what he does and he's very good at explaining what to expect. He makes you feel comfortable with the plan before moving forward and he helps weigh all the options.
Even though having blood drawn sucks, I like that they take blood each visit to make sure your progesterone and estrogen are where they need to be. Before they did the transfers I started intralipids and had an HCG wash and I really think all that stuff helped. And it did work I was pregnant until 17 weeks and we lost the baby because my water broke early. If I had to go back I wouldn't change a thing. All the medicine and doses worked like they should have and it was all worth it. I'm patiently waiting to be able to try again.
For my medications I paid about 250-250$ a month. Intralipids were 56$ every two weeks, endometrin were 15$ for 3 boxes, progesterone in oil were 15$ for 2 vials, the HCG wash was 15$ for one vial, the LDN was was 50$ for a 3 months supply. During the egg retrieval the gonal -f was $15 per pen and I used 3 or 4 total, the metopur was 15$ for 4 boxes, and cetratid was 15$ for 4 boxes. After it was done all of the medicine I had left I donates to the doctors office to give to peope who don't have as good of insurance as we do and can't afford to buy them.
The choice was left up to me and my husband. The first two transfers we did 2 each time and they failed or I had an ectopic pregnancy. The last transfer we did we chose to do one embryo and it was successful. I think it makes a different some people (me included) can't handle more than one embryo at a time.

2012 - 2018
I felt it was hit or miss as far as competence of the nursing staff [at CNY Fertility Center] was concerned. I always requested working with Danielle Villa - she was attentive, knowledgeable and extremely diligent...I felt that the nurses were too autonomous and there wasn’t a doctor around at the Rochester location to review monitoring and ok changes to medication dosage. I strongly suspected that my FSH dosage should have been lowered but the nurse who performed my monitoring that day told me to stay on he higher dosage and come back Monday (it was a Friday).
2012 - 2018
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I think Because the clinic offers such low rates on fertility treatment and IVF, they don’t keep as much nursing and support staff as a traditional fertility clinic. I am local t the clinic so it was very easy for me to stop in for bloodwork and the information was always very quickly uploaded to the patient portal (which is awesome and very convenient). I’ve heard working with the travel team can be difficult as they are understaffed and not very responsive. It’s a beautiful, comfortable clinic that feels more like a spa than a medical facility (and I mean this in a good way). I’ve always enjoyed going there and chatting with the friendly staff. I like hat they incorporate Eastern medical practices and massage into their practice.
Dr Kiltz always makes time for his patients, even handing out his private cell phone number. While he can sometimes go off on tangents during conversations, he always makes his best efforts to be positive and kind
I felt it was hit or miss as far as competence of the nursing staff was concerned. I always requested working with Danielle Villa - she was attentive, knowledgeable and extremely diligent.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I love Dr Kiltz. He is truly passionate and caring. It can sometimes be difficult to get him to answer questions bluntly and concisely, as he sometimes strays off the topic to talk about religion and positivity. Sometimes I just want more fact based answers.
Because the clinic can be a bit understaffed, you have to be somewhat on top of your care.
It was an IUI cycle that was converted to IVF because I had too many mature follicles (I felt this was the fault of the attending nurse because I specifically asked if we should lower the FSH dosage and she said no, so I wasn’t surprised when I had 4 or 5 mature follicles).
We had a $3000 medical deductible that we quickly went through on ordering fertility medications the first month. After that we spent a few hundred more on monitoring and medications with our 20% deductible. The cost of IVF was $3500
ROCHESTER

The Syracuse office and Dr Kiltz himself is wonderful. However their satellite office in rochester is poorly run. It’s the only office in the CNY chain without a resident doctor. The advice given is inconsistent and sometime harsh or abrasive. Mistakes have been made with my cycle. I missed an IUI due to a provider (NP) error. The only thing keeping me coming back to CNY and not transferring my embryos is Dr. Kiltz and my experiences in Syracuse. The Rochester office is definitely in need of some TLC.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Price! Price! Price. Did I say price? Everything is reasonable priced and affordable. Right down to the massage they offer the day of FET (buy 1 get 1 free!) and the free yoga they provided. So many wonderful things about CNY.
He gives out his personal email and cell phone number. I’ve called his cell crying and he talked to me for 49 minutes about how to get me pregnant without ever making it feel rushed.
Inconsistent. Sometimes they were helpful other times you got 5 different answers. Compassionate, sometimes. Hit or miss. Friendly, sometimes.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He’s eccentric and passionate. He loves what he does. He will do everything he can to try to get you a baby. everything. He colors outside the lines. I loved that about him. But, also it does come with its setbacks. As a nurse, I sometimes felt like some treatments that were recommended were a little “experimental” and didn’t have good peer reviewed evidence of success. And I think in infertility women are in a very unique spot....they are desperate. Desperate to try anything. But some of the medications don’t have proven results or studies to show effects in say 10 years. Also, sometimes he’s a little Keto crazy. I would get a little frustrated when every conversation would lead back to Keto. All that being said, I would 100% recommend Dr Kiltz to a friend. He’s kind and genuine. And he really really does just want to get you pregnant. AND I never felt like he was just in it for the money. The clinic is one of the most inexpensive in the entire country! You wouldn’t know it though...they’re facilities are state of the art.
He’s eccentric and passionate but it’s because he loves his patients and what he does.
He really pushes the immune protocol with diet and immunosuppressants.
IVF $3900 including everything but monitoring ($795) and meds.
Dr Kiltz really didn’t want us to transfer 2 embryos because I’m young and he felt our chances of getting pregnant were good. However, he was willing to do what we wanted.
4 IUI, IVF
PCOS, Unexplained
In the Rochester office [CNY Fertility Center] they make me feel like they care about me and my specific situation, but one thing that’s frustrating is the fact that I can get three to four different opinions on care because there is no doctor onsite. ... I have also had to call and message multiple times about prescriptions being refilled to my pharmacy. ... I have had at least three different opinions or methods of treatment given to me. It makes me nervous knowing they [nurses] aren’t all on the same page. ...
4 IUI, IVF
PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff is wonderful but they all have different things to say about my fertility care. I’m also upset with the fact there isn’t a doctor onsite full-time. I understand this is a smaller office but the patients are just as important as the other offices, so we deserve a doctor as well.
In the Rochester office they make me feel like they care about me and my specific situation, but one thing that’s frustrating is the fact that I can get three to four different opinions on care because there is no doctor onsite.
The nursing staff at Rochester is very compassionate and professional, but they all have different opinions about medications and care. I have had at least three different opinions or methods of treatment given to me. It makes me nervous knowing they aren’t all on the same page.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I’ve only met Dr. Kiltz once, when he did my egg retrieval. I have talked to him via text message when he gave me some suggestions for my unexplained infertility. He was quick to respond and gave me great information.
Make sure to be specific when asking questions and choose the location of your care very carefully. If I could choose I would go to a different location.
I was prescribed the normal fertility drugs, but it was brought to my attention that one of the triggers that I use caused cysts, which I am prone to. I was surprised because the clinic knows I have PCOS and a history of ovarian cysts and have even had a laparoscopy.
Copays and whatever my insurance didn’t cover.
We transferred one, and this was after talking to Dr. Arroyo.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Immunological
I go to the buffalo office [CNY Fertility] and everyone I have come in contact with are kind and compassionate. Kris the NP is wonderful, and listens to everything you have to say. I’ve always gotten a response to every message I send the same day. Carrie, RN has been doing my intralipid infusions and is so helpful. It’s hard for me to “let go” and not be in control of things, but the girls in Buffalo make it easy.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It takes awhile for an initial consult and it can get confusing if you don’t know who to call in the beginning. Once I met my treatment team and spoke to dr kiltz the plan was in place and in motion by the time my next cycle started.
I’ve had two miscarriages and lost one son at birth due to birth defects and not having kidneys. I was originally going to go back to my original clinic (not CNY), but my doctor wanted me to go back on clomid with an IUI (how I got pregnant with my son.). Regardless of what caused my son’s birth defects, I was adamant about not going back on clomid, and my doctor was not listening to my concerns. I was dismissed and told I just “have bad luck.” I texted dr kiltz and he personally called me back ten minutes later to come up with a plan. He listened to my concerns and knowing I have lupus compiled a plan we both agreed on. We are now in our first cycle using injectables, iui and an immune protocol. I’m so grateful for dr kiltz, the buffalo office, and being able to start so quickly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris, buffalo’s NP and Carrie an RN in buffalo are wonderful!)
I go to the buffalo office and everyone I have come in contact with are kind and compassionate. Kris the NP is wonderful, and listens to everything you have to say. I’ve always gotten a response to every message I send the same day. Carrie, RN has been doing my intralipid infusions and is so helpful. It’s hard for me to “let go” and not be in control of things, but the girls in Buffalo make it easy.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I have never had a doctor that I could personally text with concerns and have him call me back 10 minutes later. I am so grateful for his out of the box thinking and not being afraid to try new things.
He does everything in his power to help you.
I have had two miscarriages and a son lost at birth to birth defects. I also have autoimmune disease with lupus and known inflammation in my body. We decided on femara, follistim, iui with the immune protocol with intralipid infusions.
Too early to know, I have not had to speak with finance yet.
We are currently doing iui

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Unexplained
Weaknesses-can sometimes be hard to get in contact with someone or might take a little longer than expected. ... The nursing staff at the Rochester, NY [CNY Fertility] office is wonderful. They have worked with me staying over an hour away from the clinic and tried their best to schedule my appointments together or when I was going to be in the area, if it was possible.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Unexplained
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths-doesn't feel like a doctor's office, super clean and organized, relaxing atmosphere, even when they are busy the wait is reasonable. Weaknesses-can sometimes be hard to get in contact with someone or might take a little longer than expected.
I feel like a human because Dr. Kiltz has always made time to either answer my texts or phone calls. I also feel like a human because he made time to sit and talk with my husband and I as he was getting ready to leave the office for the day.
The nursing staff at the Rochester, NY office is wonderful. They have worked with me staying over an hour away from the clinic and tried their best to schedule my appointments together or when I was going to be in the area, if it was possible. They are very kind, caring, and don't keep you waiting for very long. They make sure you are comfortable and tell you what they are doing and seeing during ultrasounds.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I have the utmost respect for Dr. Kiltz. He is very personable, caring, and never hurries us when we are talking with him. I haven't had an in person appointment with him yet, but I have communicated with him via phone and text message. For being such a busy man, I feel his response time is quick, usually within a few hours. He has been working with me for the last 3 weeks trying to figure out what was going on with my cycle. He told me not to wait and to get in and get labs and an ultrasound done. He even helped me to get the appointment set-up.
Don't be afraid to advocate for yourself, ask questions, or reach out to Dr. Kiltz himself, if you are receiving conflicting advice from the nurses.
I am currently taking LDN, Ova Vite, Ovasitol, DHEA, and priming with Omnitrope. I have been priming with Omnitrope since the 28th of February. I am doing all of this to help with hormone balance and to improve egg quality. I don't know the results yet, as I am getting ready to start my first IVF cycle.
$3900 for IVF, $850 for monitoring, $3500 medications (but I need a lot).
Dr. Kiltz is a strong advocate for single embryo transfer.
ROCHESTER

I had a procedure scheduled and when I looked at the patient it was scheduled twice for the same day with different times. I had to call the clinic for them to remove the wrong one so I knew what the real time was. ... When you first walk into the CNY in Syracuse NY, the atmosphere is just so different than other drs offices I have been in. It is a very warm and friendly environment with a bunch of cozy chairs and couches and lots of reading material.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
When you first walk into the CNY in Syracuse NY, the atmosphere is just so different than other drs offices I have been in. It is a very warm and friendly environment with a bunch of cozy chairs and couches and lots of reading material. It is very clean and spacious as well.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
I felt like a human with Dr. Corley because he spoke with us about all the different options we had and money never came up once, whereas the doctors I had previously only seemed to care about money. If I had questions or concerns, he truly listens and elaborates to the best of his ability and makes sure I understand completely.
The nursing staff is very sweet. They answered some questions that I had as well. I have messaged them on the patient portal and they answer my questions in a timely manner.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley is just overall amazing. He makes sure I understand everything, he has wonderful bedside manner and he doesn't make me feel like just another case like some drs do. I had a HSG done with him and there was a lot of bleeding and I felt embarrassed. He reassured me that they have seen it all and this was nothing to be embarrassed about. He makes the appointments serious but he also lightens the mood by cracking some appropriate jokes.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Don't be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand something he says. He is very understanding and will explain everything in detail.
Describe the protocols David Corley used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Right now I am in the midst of going for a laparscopy the end of April to remove recurring endometriosis, then to pursue IVF due to a genetic disorder in my family that I am a carrier of called Lowes Syndrome. I had my consult Jan 5th and he was very straightforward and answered all questions I had. He said he would recommend the Keto diet along with taking Naltrexone for the inflammation being I have an autoimmune disease. Then I had an HSG peformed by Dr Corley and he recommended that I contact my gynocologist to have a D&C done which came back that I have a change in cells so I have to have a repeat D&C in June. After the D&C in June depending on what it shows I will start IVF round #1 using my own eggs and my husband's sperm.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Corley at CNY Fertility Center.
My insurance covered most of my costs because my deductible for the year was met. My laparscopy is covered 100%. My HSG I believe costed $900 but I can't be 100% positive. The medications for the IVF I was quoted a little over $3000 which I still think is an outstanding price, but it is a better amount to pay than some other clinics I have been too.
Describe David Corley's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
SYRACUSE

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center.

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
I was a travel client. They would post medical orders for blood work/US into the portal. I would print and set appt with my local clinics. ... ... One does need to be assertive and ask questions when you don't understand, need a RX. and/or an order done. ... The nurses has always got my RX in and my meds have always been correct. They connect with me with my blood work results come in.
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Staff are great! Locations are near an airport. The clinic's intentional mission is to help provide infertility services at an affordable price with exceptional services. They house a "calming" section for acupuncture, massage, etc, embryo lab, many private waiting rooms, etc. Large facility in Syracuse. Free parking
Dr. Kiltz is all about his patients! This is why i say this. 1. He is willing to do facebook live one sundays with everyone to ask questions. 2. He motivates one to do their best to get good quality eggs and health. 3. He is willing to take time to answer anything questions you have w/ a phone call. 4. Best one: you can call or text him on his personal cell number! Nothing beats this! I have not text or call him. But if i want I can. Listening skills are 10! He listens to your needs/wants. He will give his idea. But is open to hearing what you want and if you want to change protocol he is willing to make it work! Great Being: When i first met him, it was a wow! He is very down to earth and just wants to help couples create their family! He impressed my partner and parents when he came in to talk to them before and after the procedure. He answered their questions and supported them also. For myself, i wanted to make sure I understood everything before we started procedure on day of and what is going to happen.
I was a travel client. I basically called/emailed the travel team for all my needed information. The patient portal is the best way to community due to distance. One does need to be assertive and ask questions when you don't understand, need a RX. and/or an order done. They are more then willing to answer questions. Be mindful of time differences. The nurses has always got my RX in and my meds have always been correct. They connect with me with my blood work results come in. Be mindful that they do have a lot of patients. Don't expect to get the same person all the time.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Medical knowledge: 10 He is capable of sharing medical procedures answer all your questions in a manner one would understand. He will devise a plan with you and encourage you to be positive till the end. if a next step is needed, he will pursue it at the right time. And he adds more to how your diet and well being effects this process. He is a overall approachable person with an intention of helping you get pregnant.
1. Read up about what you want to do. Gather all medical info about past in regards to infertility. Write done questions you need more info on or clarification. 2. Ask about what test needs to done to ID your situation better. 3. Ask about what supplements would benefit you. 4. Share medical issues you think might interfere with this process, ask about what changes might be needed for your medical protocol. 5. Understand their services and cost. Ask about the add-on services that you may want/need. Plan out your service needs with them for a longer and short period. 6. Understand if a fresh or frozen cycle is better for your situation.
cycle 1: Prim with 6 iu of hgh and ldn. Stim: 450 gonal, 20 hcg-lh, 6iu hgh, cetrotide, lupron, pregnyl Aim: quality and prevent from early ovulation. cycle : Prim with 6 iu of hgh and ldn. Stim: 600 gonal, 20 hcg-lh, 6iu hgh, cetrotide, lupron, pregnyl Aim: quality and prevent from early ovulation.
$3900.00 for ivf. $250 for Frozen cycle if it was done from a cycle w/in 1 year. Meds & Vitmins are separate.
He based number of transferred embryo based on: my age, probability of my embryo being aneuploidy, how many children i wanted, my health, how many day the embryo was 3 day vs 5 day. I am so happy he thinks this way! He allowed me to suggested my idea also.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Other, Unexplained
Scheduling a consult to get your foot in the door is necessary. The current wait time is 6 months, but is entirely worth the wait. CNY has your best interest in mind. If you would like to be added to the cancellation list for appointments, definitely call in and have yourself added. ... The nurses were compassionate and kind each and every time I talked to them. They are also fast at responding via the online portal.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Other, Unexplained
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Scheduling a consult to get your foot in the door is necessary. The current wait time is 6 months, but is entirely worth the wait. CNY has your best interest in mind. If you would like to be added to the cancellation list for appointments, definitely call in and have yourself added. Be sure to have all your online paperwork finished before asking to be on the cancellation list as your doctor will not be prepared for your consult if you do not have your medical history up to date.
Dr. Kiltz was very thorough when we had our consultation. He never once had a time schedule to attend to with our appointment. We talked to him as long as we wanted and asked whatever questions we had. At the end of the consult, Dr. Kiltz already had a plan of action as well as the extra testing he preferred my husband and I to go through. He then gave us his personal cell phone number and told us to reach out anytime/day and that he was there for us 24/7. That made us feel right at home and where we needed to be. Never once did we have such a personable experience.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Through our experience so far, Dr. Kiltz has gone above and beyond what we would have expected. He is kind, thorough, and really has your best interest on his mind. I am able to reach out to him with the personal cell number he gave to us and ask him questions at any time. Never do I feel that I am an inconvenience to him. He is a wealth of knowledge, has great bedside manner and is funny. Through our experience with infertility, I think it's important to still be able to laugh. He is able to make anyone feel better after talking with him and if I were to start on this journey all over again, I would have started it with him. Glad that he's taking care of us now and is helping us to achieve a pregnancy.
The office is scheduling consultations 6 months out. IT'S TOTALLY and ENTIRELY WORTH THE WAIT. Trust me, you cannot go wrong with having Dr. Kiltz manage your diagnosis and dreams.
First, we went over both myself and my husbands medical history. Dr. Kiltz asked about fertility treatments that we both have had and if there was any prior testing. This was to show him what we still needed testing on and if we needed updated testing. He asked us what we wanted to do for our next step in the process and gave his own suggestion, but ultimately he told us it was our choice. He then calculated my BMI to determine what course of action or protocol we would be following. He told me that based on my size and BMI that we should be doing a lower stimming dose for IVF and that he would monitor me closely to help to prevent OHSS. Based on the last set of testing I had last, Dr. Kiltz wanted me to go for updated testing (full blood panel) and some extra procedures such as HSG/SHG and laparoscopy. Upon getting all of those results back to him this month, we will determine if the medication protocol will change or stay the same. I am still waiting for my complete blood panel to come back before we converse on the next step.
WAY less than the national average. For us, we are doing the standard IVF ($3900) and decided to do PGS testing ($700 for CNY biopsy, then between 1-4K for the out of office company to test the biopsy), Frozen transfer ($250), Medications ($2500), and Travel costs (roughly 2000).
Yes. Given my past history, and age, he recommended that we transfer 1 embryo. Our goal is to have 1 healthy baby and a healthy mom as well.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
Strengths are the financial coordinators [CNY Fertility] who are genuine interested in helping to get insurance coverage verified. ... Weaknesses included the wait time for new patients to be scheduled for a consult. ... Nurses that performed the diagnostic testing asked if I understood everything that Ditkoff spoke about. ... Very attentive to our needs. They wanted to make sure his explanations were clear and concise.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Clean environment. The waiting room felt like home, with beautiful décor and fireplace. It did not feel like a sterile doctors office, but rather it felt as if we were at home. It was fantastic. Weaknesses included the wait time for new patients to be scheduled for a consult. Strengths are the financial coordinators who are genuine interested in helping to get insurance coverage verified.
Although our appointment was rushed because we showed up late, Dr. Ditkoff has all my medical history reviewed and ready to get down to business. He was great.
Very attentive to our needs. Nurses that performed the diagnostic testing asked if I understood everything that Ditkoff spoke about. They wanted to make sure his explanations were clear and concise.
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Ditkoff is extremely knowledgeable and provided us with a well thought out and precise plan of action. Although our appointment was slightly rush because we were 10 minutes late. Ditkoff was prepared as he reviewed our medical history and was ready to get down to business. I appreciate the fact that we completed diagnostic testing during our initial appointment so we didn't waste any time. Ditkoff felt strongly to prepare my body with supplements due to low ovarian reserve and that was a pleasant surprise from my previous provider.
Take a pad of paper and pen so you can write things down. Stay organized with all your past medical information. Don't be late.
Describe the protocols Edward Ditkoff used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Priming my body to help get better quality and quantity eggs from my previous failed cycle.
$3900 for IVF treatment if monitoring elsewhere. $4500 if monitoring at this location.
This was not discussed. We anticipate transferring two embryos due to my age, if Ditkoff permits.
LATHAM

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center.

1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
The protocol the doctor gave was not followed by the nurses. They skipped medications, often did not call with results or next day instructions and could not find paperwork I would fax over. ... It [CNY Fertility] combines Eastern and Western medicine including a spa and acupuncture/massage. It allows for privacy but can also feel like you are being hurdled around as it is very busy. The clinic itself was very comfortable especially with private waiting rooms for those awaiting a surgical procedure. ...
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is beautiful and clean. It combines Eastern and Western medicine including a spa and acupuncture/massage. It allows for privacy but can also feel like you are being hurdled around as it is very busy. The clinic itself was very comfortable especially with private waiting rooms for those awaiting a surgical procedure.
Each time i spoke with a nurse or a doctor, they were not familiar with my file. Medications were missed. When during my retrieval pre cancerous cells were found, I was simply sent a letter in the mail and a doctor did not call me to discuss the results or what the next steps were. I’m not certain they would’ve ever called to see if I was coming back for a transfer.
Almost every nurse I spoke with was VERY nice however they have so many patients they are just not sure what is going on with your case. I was given misinformation on several occasions and also missed medications that I believe influenced my retrieval negatively.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I actually saw Dr. Corley and he was quite rough around the edges but in a rushed way. It was as if my questions were not relevant or he didn’t have time to answer them. When I had a follow up call with him he did made several comments that did not fit my file. It was if he was speaking of someone else or the notes were too incomplete or incorrect to interpret. I had several follow up calls and email with Dr.Kiltz however I was offered a lot of maybes but never given clear direction on what was next.
You must be your own advocate at all times. You will he given 25% of the information needed to do IVF with CNY, you must be ready and willing to research and prepare for the other 75%.
Cycle 1: TI with letrozole 2.5mg (no pregnant, 3 follicles) Cycle 2: IUI letrozole 5mg and Ovidrel trigger (4 follicles no pregnant) Cycle 3: IVF omnitrope/low dose naltrexone/gonal 300/menopur 175/cetrotide (6 follicles, 5 retrieved, 2 mature, 1 fertilized)
I monitored out of state but they were very timely with providing my U/S order sheets.
$3900 per cycle including retrieval, fresh transfer and icsi. Frozen transfer is $250 per transfer thereafter.
Dr.Kiltz is open to older patients or those with reoccurring loss to transfer more than one embryo, but is very careful with younger patients or those doing their first cycle to not risk transferring more than one embryo.
SYRACUSE

The staff [CNY Fertility] is very kind and welcoming. We get to choose our sonographer and I always choose Anna. She always makes me feel at ease and answers any questions I have in a way I can understand. The NP was amazing at listening and making sure we understood why certain medications would be better than others so we wouldn't waste time or money.
Latino, Black or African-American
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I haven't encountered anything that I would consider a weakness just yet. The strength is the entire staff wants you to be successful and you can fe it in the way they interact with you. I always feel like they answer my questions and I don't feel rushed.
The staff is very kind and welcoming. We get to choose our sonographer and I always choose Anna. She always makes me feel at ease and answers any questions I have in a way I can understand. The NP was amazing at listening and making sure we understood why certain medications would be better than others so we wouldn't waste time or money.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rebecca)
Rebecca took the time to truly educate my husband and I on the medication protocols and why we needed them. She was very detailed and clearly knowledgeable. Kind and warm. INSTANTLY felt at ease. This is a scary moment but she makes it as stress free as possible.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I have yet to meet with him other than he introduced himself and was inviting and welcoming. A very likeable man. I watch his videos on FB and feel that we are in good hands to add on to our family. His demeanor apears open and honest and he genuinely wants to help couples conceive
Ask any questions you have. They will be answered.
I am in my first cycle of IVF. Im day 9 of an 11 day meditation session. 300 units of menopur 1 prednisone 2 a day One injection of cetrotide which started day 8.
$4600 because I had to come there for monitoring and if you don't monitor with them it's just $3900 . $2500 on medication $300 in gas so far $77 in toll so far

2 IUI, 1 IVF, 4 Embryo Freezing
The clinic [CNY Fertility] is very busy - they are successful and offer generous pricing, so this was expected. It was easy to get lost, no communication or missed medication orders, but I really feel that connecting with one particular nurse made the difference. ... I really appreciate the integration of Eastern Medicine, spa-like relaxed office, attention to immunology. ...
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 4 Embryo Freezing
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The facility in Syracuse is lovely. I really appreciate the integration of Eastern Medicine, spa-like relaxed office, attention to immunology. You pretty much have to manage your own care (I was a travel patient), and it was tricky finding local coordinating care (especially when I had to continue with intralipid injections once home). But they do care about the patients and offer wonderful financial help.
The clinic is very busy - they are successful and offer generous pricing, so this was expected. It was easy to get lost, no communication or missed medication orders, but I really feel that connecting with one particular nurse made the difference. Once there, we were treated very well/warmly, and Dr. Kiltz spent quality time with us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Justine)
My primary nurse, who I actually requested (was not assigned to), is no less than amazing! She would respond quickly, at all hours, always had great feedback and compassion - she is knowledgeable and quick to order medications, get forms signed, whatever is needed. If it weren't for her, my experience would have been very different. The rest of the nurse staff, while warm, was not responsive. I caught mistakes, and often had to manage my own care. They are a very busy office, not for the beginner, as expected.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
My consultation with Dr. Kiltz was a bit rocky. Again, the office is very busy, so he is pressed for time and I felt the call was a bit rushed/blunt. But once in Syracuse, my husband and I felt he spent quality time with us - he was warm and attentive. Just know, you are interacting the majority time with the nurse staff. Dr. Kiltz performed my retrieval and transfer.
Dr. Kiltz really does care. Don't be overwhelmed by the keto recommendations, and build a relationship with a particular nurse.
One key part of this process we really appreciated, and one of the main reasons we chose Dr. Kiltz and team, is their inclusion of the immunology protocol/medications. This was greatly appreciated! And of course, they always keep budget in mind. Besides the added immuno drugs, I was on the standard antagonist protocol.
I had to monitor locally (travel patient), so I organized my own local office and appointment times.
This is the biggest draw, so amazing! I was able to undergo IVF here for a fraction of the cost I have spent locally. And they try to work with your budget, even on medication recommendations. Plus, they offer wonderful packages. Much appreciated!
Dr. Kiltz likes Day 3 Fresh Transfers for mature women, like myself. We wanted to give this a try, after FETs. He did transfer 3 embryos in my case. I hear he is now transferring 2 at a time (based on feedback/restrictions). He allowed us to be involved in the decision - he recommended 2-3.
SYRACUSE

The nursing staff at CNY Buffalo is great. ... I never left an appointment without a clear idea of what I needed to do until the next appointment. ... There were a few times when appointments were running late especially after holidays ... It is a little inconvenient to travel to Syracuse for egg retrieval and transfer, but the care I received in the Buffalo office more than made up for that. ... The staff remembered me, and knew my story at each monitoring appointment.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The CNY Buffalo office is fantastic. Every person there will treat you with compassion. There were a few times when appointments were running late especially after holidays, but since I expected them to be extra busy after being closed for a day, I didn't really mind. It is a little inconvenient to travel to Syracuse for egg retrieval and transfer, but the care I received in the Buffalo office more than made up for that.
The staff at CNY's Buffalo office is fantastic. After my first visit, I was warmly greeted at each appointment by the receptionist without having to give my name. The staff remembered me, and knew my story at each monitoring appointment.
The nursing staff at CNY Buffalo is great. Bobbi did my blood draws and injection training and most appointments, and was very kind. I never left an appointment without a clear idea of what I needed to do until the next appointment.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I was a patient at the Buffalo office which meant my treatment was mostly managed by the amazing NP in Buffalo, Kris Ziegler. Dr. Kiltz was available to me to ask any additional questions I had during my cycle, and performed my frozen transfer.
Ask questions!
My blood tests indicated that my ovarian reserve was normal, and my "only" issue was stage IV endometriosis. I had excision surgery, and wanted to get pregnant as quickly as I could. IVF was that for me. I stimmed for 9 days using 300 units of gonal-F, and used cetrotide to prevent ovulation. I was on a few anti-inflammatory drugs as well (prednisone and LDN). I triggered with lupron due to my elevated estrogen at the time of trigger to prevent OHSS.
I was fortunate to have my monitoring appointments and testing covered by insurance. In addition to those appointments, I paid for IVF/ICSI/Embryo Freezing ($3900), FET ($250), and acupuncture at transfer ($70). In total I paid about $200 in copays over the course of my treatment. My meds were generally not covered by insurance, and I paid $2400 at Integrity pharmacy for my retrieval meds.
Based on my age, and number of embryos, my doctor strongly recommended a single embryo transfer. I did not want to risk a high-risk pregnancy, so I knew a single transfer was the right decision for me.

Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
CNY staff are very personable and helpful. The facility and staff are welcoming and warm, feels like a cozy spa. He creates a spa-like experience for his patients! The patient portal is the best way of communicating unless it’s an emergency then we have to call. They are receptive to all patient feelings and thoughts and answer any questions we have.... I love how he created these facilities to make IVF affordable to everyone.
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
He and his staff are very personable and helpful. The facility and staff are welcoming and warm, feels like a cozy spa. He creates a spa-like experience for his patients!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kim Grafalo)
His staff are very personable and helpful. The facility and staff are welcoming and warm, feels like a cozy spa. He creates a spa-like experience for his patients and the nurses execute that experience.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He and his staff are very personable and helpful. I love how he created these facilities to make IVF affordable to everyone. The facility and staff are welcoming and warm. He creates a spa-like experience for his patients! Even though we were unsuccessful the first round, I will continue to try anything we can to have a baby as long as we can afford it, and use Dr Kiltz.
Be patient as his popularity is growing by the day and it’s a bit of a wait for a consultation. But it’s worth the wait and even though some have to travel, the lower price and accommodations are worth it. Ask questions no matter how you think they sound, and advocate for yourself if you feel Ioke something is off.
I first did 2IUI’s with my regular OB. Those were unsuccessful so we were told to move on to IVF before I got any older. I found out about CNY through a co-worker and decided to set up a consultation. Our consult was last February, and immediately I started their recommendations. He recommended Low Dose Naltrexone (inflammation), OTC Prenatal vitamin, and the Keto diet (again, inflammation). I gave them all my test results, and completed additional tests needed such as bloodwork and a HSG to check for blockages. We got things rolling to complete our first cycle in the summer. I started priming in May with Omnitrope. I did baselines in June, then primed with omnitrope, menopure, Gonal F, prednisone, estrace, and z pack. When my follicles were a good size, I triggered with Lupron before retrieval. After retrieval we started progesterone (oil and vaginal inserts), and baby aspirin. We didn’t have a positive pregnancy test, and are currently on a second cycle.
IVF procedure including ICSI=$3900 Acupuncture/massage = $50-$80 Other services listed on their website
Dr kiltz prefers to transfer 1 embryo at a time, unless the patient is over 40, then he will advise 2-3 depending on the situation and the patient.

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
CNY Albany’s strengths are its Dr.’s and awesome nursing team and staff. They are very welcoming and eager to help. Someone is always available to answer any questions or concerns 24 hours per day. I received personalized care and felt very happy with everything so far. I can’t really think of any weaknesses at all to be honest. My experience with them was and still is amazing. Not to mention how affordable they are.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Dr Grossman is very empathetic and naturally caring. He was very responsive to my questions and needs. He even called me to check on me and to make sure I was okay during treatment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Nicole Davey)
Nicole was an awesome nurse! She was very friendly and welcoming to all of my questions and concerns. She was on top of everything and very knowledgeable.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Grossman is an excellent Dr. I wouldn’t change him for anyone. He is thorough and very attentive to my needs. He is knowledgeable in every aspect of fertility and very warm with great bedside manner.
Be open, ask a lot of questions big or small. Dr Grossman will answer every one of them.
I used 300 Gonal & 20 low dose hcg for 9 days, Cetrotide for 6 days & double lupron dose 12 hours apart. I retrieved 22 eggs and did not develope ohss as Dr Grossman recommended. I was in no pain and healed super fast. My doses never had to be adjusted, they were perfect for me.
So far I have a payment plan which is $3900 for the ivf, $650 for outside monitoring, plus $250 for finance charges over 2 years for financing. I had $40 co pays & $50 for hcg wash. I will be adding intralipids for my current transfer cycle so that will cost $100 to administer. Medication was approx $2500 so far. My ultrasounds have been $77 and labwork about $100 each visit.
Depending on your age and specific fertility issues Dr. Grossman will recommend how many embryos is best for each individual patient.

8 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm, Surrogacy
The clinic sees a lot of patients so if you don’t know what you’re doing you could easily be lost in the shuffle. I was left in a treatment room with an iv in my arm and had to go out and ask for someone to come get it out. Also there isn’t one nurse or dr that you see/talk to each time and I find different people give different answers to the same questions... You need to know the process before going to CNY, because you may need to advocate for yourself. Never be afraid to speak up and ask questions. Call if things that should be in your portal aren’t there. But the price makes it all worth it.
8 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm, Surrogacy
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Elizabeth sudik )
Elizabeth the donor coordinator was great. She was able to answer all of my questions and did so in a timely manner. The nursing staff is very nice but many times I felt like I was lost. I had to cal to get results bc they were not put into my portal or I was forgotten about in a treatment room. The price keeps the clinic super busy so I just think sometimes they may be multitasking too much.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
When I saw him he was wonderful. But that wasn’t very often. I think patients who reach out to him might get more of his attention. After my second negative pregnancy test I asked for him to follow up twice and never heard anything.
You need to have some idea of how to process works when going to CNY. Otherwise you can get lost.
We did a donor eggs cycle, then we did 2 FET. For both of these he put me on a immune protocol, which I believe he does with almost everyone. My lin8ng doesn’t always get that thick so the second FET we did PRP to help with that, which helped. A few days before the transfer we did an HCG wash and interlipids. The day of the transfer we did accupuncture before and after the transfer, we did embryo glue as well.
9000$ for a donor cycle 70 for pre and post accupuncture 750 for FET monitoring 100 embryo glue 250 for FET transfer 100 for interlipid infusion 300 PRP

2011 - 2019
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
The nursing staff [CNY Fertility] is just as great as Dr. Kiltz, always welcoming and understanding helping in anything they can.... The weaknesses of this clinic are that there are not enough doctors for the patients so people have to wait a long period of time to get in. But once you are their you can really see they care about you with makes up for the wait.... Doctor Kiltz costs are way below any other doctors in the area also with in house financing so you don't have to worry about not having money.
2011 - 2019
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs, Surrogacy
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I have always felt like a human, they treat you with care always nice, going out of their way to help in any way possible. Dr. Kiltz always gives you hope and makes you feel like you are the only one he is working with today. He fast but never rushed. Always answer questions to the point of giving out his phone number.
The nursing staff is just as great as Dr. Kiltz, always welcoming and understanding helping in anything they can.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is one of the best caring doctors I have ever been to and is always upbeat and ready for whatever he is about to do. He also has a fireside chat every Sunday at 8 pm est. to answer and address all questions patients may have I have never seen any other doctor care so much about his patients.
Make a list of questions you want to ask him as you might forget about it when you meet him because he is so nice.
I have only done one transfer myself as I am trying to get my weight down and started keto. For the next cycle, I will be doing some different things than before. He is always making a recommendation to people depending on what is working for each patient and what is not.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
They [CNY] were very quick with their answers, short tempered and the majority showed poor communication skills. As a nurse, I was not at all happy with the nursing care/communication. I constantly had to advocate for myself in order to receive proper instructions and advice.... you have to basically coordinate your entire care otherwise you will slip through the cracks as just another “number”. The actual building at CNY Syracuse was nice itself and the staff was friendly enough in person...
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They have the best pricing in the country, but there is a reason- you have to basically coordinate your entire care otherwise you will slip through the cracks as just another “number”. The actual building at CNY Syracuse was nice itself and the staff was friendly enough in person. My main conflicts was everything done long distance. It would likely be much better if you were a local patient.
You do not have one on one care from Dr. Kiltz as a travel patient. He is across the country and most of the time you have to explain your entire history in every single dealing with him.
They were very quick with their answers, short tempered and the majority showed poor communication skills. As a nurse, I was not at all happy with the nursing care/communication. I constantly had to advocate for myself in order to receive proper instructions and advice.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is a kind man, but he seems rushed almost all of the time. He hugged me and I appreciated his manner. Slightly obsessed with his Keto diet concept. I appreciated that he was willing to discuss new protocols for me based on my recommendations and research. I did feel though that he was not informed about my specific case and that I needed to keep reminding him of who I was (my history/situation).
Although very kind, he is an extremely busy man. Keep advocating for yourself no matter what. Keep a pen/paper handy when he calls you on the phone because he talks very fast. You can’t beat his prices, but you definitely have to put some work in to be correctly treated.
I did a retrieval with fresh transfer. Meds used were cetrotide, pregnyl trigger, low dose HCG, gonal F, prednisone, zpack, neupogen, intralipids, lovenox, baby aspirin, prenatal, LDN, Benadryl, PIO, estrodial, endometrin, cleocin, prograf, tacrolimus. Got pregnant with twins and miscarried them at 18w5d
As a travel patient, I paid $4050 for fresh cycle IVF.
He believed my two embryos were great quality and suggested that I transfer only one. I explained my reasons for two and he finally agreed to transfer two. I did get pregnant with twins

IVF, Donor Eggs
CNY is busy. You have to use your tools and plan ahead. You need to be prepared with questions when you are in the office or ask how to ask questions after. You need to be patient and reasonable, remembering you are not always the most emergent priority.... Kris, NP basically runs the Buffalo clinic. She is amazing. She is detail oriented and covers every detail. She texted me to check on me at 11pm the day we found out I had a chemical pregnancy.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY is busy. You have to use your tools and plan ahead. You need to be prepared with questions when you are in the office or ask how to ask questions after. You need to be patient and reasonable, remembering you are not always the most emergent priority. And I can't say enough that you have to trust the process. The staff is amazing.
Dr. Kiltz and his staff treat you like family. In the Buffalo office you see Kris, NP and she is amazing. Everyone is caring and compassionate and they know YOU. You are not a number, you are a person.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris Ziegler)
Kris, NP basically runs the Buffalo clinic. She is amazing. She is detail oriented and covers every detail. She texted me to check on me at 11pm the day we found out I had a chemical pregnancy. She treats you like you are her only patient
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is postive, direct, and amazing. He is 1000% there for you . He cares about every patient and it shows through everything he does. He gave us the greatest gift, our son. We are so happy we came to know Dr. K, he is a miracle maker.
You have to trust the process, Dr. Kiltz has your best interest at heart. Don't let facebook groups sway your course, your protocol has been designed for you. You don't know what the other girls you talk to have as issues. If you have questions ask CNY, not facebook.
I did a donor egg cycle with frozen banked eggs. I did the immunity protocol and an HCG wash. That included LDN and steroids. I also do the Keto diet and had acupuncture. I had 3 transfers. 1st was a chemical, 2nd a baby, 3rd a chemical. Gearing up for the 4th.
Donor eggs banked were 9000, transfer was around 1700 but second transfer within the same year is 250 I believe. Plus meds and monitoring
I only transfered 1 embryo because I have uterine complications that would have made twins very dangerous.

2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Immunological
The office staff [CNY Fertility] makes a point to know you by name and they are super friendly.... Strengths are that it's a nicely decorated office, comfortable and clean. It also has a Healing Arts building attached to it that offers acupuncture and fertility massage. Weakness- sometimes the waiting room is a little cramped on busier days.... Around $10,000.00 for 2 iui with monitoring and meds. FET with genetic screening and monitoring. This includes diagnostic testing hsg and hysteroscopy.
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The office staff makes a point to know you by name and they are super friendly. Dr. KILTZ and other providers accommodate my difficult work schedule without any issues and are available to me at anytime through email. I really felt as though doctors , NPs and other staff at CNY want to help me achieve a healthy pregnancy. I felt very involved with my care planning and included in the whole fertility process. After my FET the doctor who performed the procedure prayed with my husband and I which made me feel good. I feel like this office cares and is very positive. They also offer acupuncture and massage therapy for overall promotion of health.
Caring and very knowledgeable Nurse Practitioners are amazing
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. KILTZ is a very compassionate and personable doctor. I feel as though his patients and his practice are very important to him. He always makes himself available to me and his staff is absolutely lovely. He has done a great job at CNY and CNY Healing Arts.
Be persistent with care. Take initiative and make f/u appts if you don't understand something. If you dont understand something ask!!
Iui with immunotherapy- intralipids, asa, plaquenil Ivf-intralipids
SYRACUSE

They [CNY Fertility] have Amazing knowledge and customer service. They will do whatever it takes to make this work. They encourage you, call you and make sure you are not alone. I have never known such committed nurses. They are willing to answer every single question, demonstrate how to give medications.... They know your name and treatment after meeting number 1. They are real and give you every piece of information. It becomes a family going through the journey
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They have Amazing knowledge and customer service. They will do whatever it takes to make this work. They encourage you, call you and make sure you are not alone. I have never known such committed nurses. They are willing to answer every single question, demonstrate how to give medications. Nothing is too much
He was the first doctor who listened to me and what I know of my body. Was the first doctor to look at how my whole body was connecting to impact fertility
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kristin)
They are amazing. They know your name and treatment after meeting number 1. They are real and give you every piece of information. It becomes a family going through the journey
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I was so nervous and cried my entire first appt. He never rushed me, never handed me off to other people and listened to everything i said. He asked me about my faith and talked about supports. He did the ultrasound himself which I have never had from a doctor. He gave me hope. He was descriptive and blunt drawing pictures and writing everything down for me. Nothing else was important at that time except me and my husband.
Trust him and all his advice
Keto diet, omnitrope, coq 10, vitamin d, low dose naltrexone, thyroid medication, z pack, Prednisone, cetroride, follastim, acupuncture and yoga. All this to reduce inflammation and calm the body. Cetroride to ensure ovulation happens when they want it. Monitored ultrasound and blood work several times a week.
$50 per appt as per my copay and my medications are not always covered by insurance so approximately $1000 total for iui

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other, Unexplained
The strengths are that they [CNY Fertility] are very knowledgeable in the care that you are going to be Receiving they are continuously train and a kept in the loopWith all the new protocols as well as changes that are constantly going on they continue to strive for excellence they’re very warm and inviting they continuously remember you... Weaknesses would be that you may get different information when you call from one nurse to the next which makes it very frustrating
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Other, Unexplained
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The strengths are that they are very knowledgeable in the care that you are going to be Receiving they are continuously train and a kept in the loopWith all the new protocols as well as changes that are constantly going on they continue to strive for excellence they’re very warm and inviting they continuously remember you and you’re not bounced around from doctor to doctor to doctor like at some clinics when you go when you’re able to meet with the same people usually all the time which makes it very comforting. Weaknesses would be that you may get different information when you call from one nurse to the next which makes it very frustrating that they’re not all on the same page 100% with the care that a specific person is getting versus what should be given for overall care.
I felt like a human because being that I have now had 13 miscarriages my my most recently on being 1-7-19, the entire time of my treatment preparing in to my fet I was able to be heard and not judge by the amount of questions that I had in regards to my treatment. I was able to be proactive and also had a say and was asked for my own input in regards to my needs and what the overall plan would be. While he was not the dr. That did my transfer he still stopped me in the hall the day of right after to pray with me and my husband and gave us a hug. He goes out of his way to make sure he is available to us his Patients at all times
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kathy)
The nursing staff was amazing!!! My care coordinator had given me some back and fourth information a couple times and I wasn’t sure if what she was telling me was accurate so that made it a little difficult to know if I was starting the right meds on time
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He goes above and beyond to make sure you are fully aware of your treatment. He asks for your input instead of just reading a chart about you. He makes sure he is available to you at all times. One day the office closed early and there was an issue with getting a medication sent over to a local pharmacy I was able to call him on his cell phone and he took care of it. He truly does care about us as humans and not just a number or a financial gain
He is very blunt and won’t just tell you what you want to hear or to get your money. He will go out of his way to make sure you are comfortable will not only your treatment but the care you are Receiving
I was on a full immune protocol seeing how all my tests came back normal except for elevated nk 56 cells from a different dr. I was on neupogen, Lovenox, Prednisones, Estrace, PIO, Endometrin, plaquenil, Prograf, baby aspirin, HCG boosters, I did an hCG wash before transfer, Intralipid’s once a week, thyroid medication, prenatal, fish oil, and unfortunately I still had a bio chemical pregnancy I have had 13 miscarriages in total with no cause three IVF transfers only one with Dr. Kiltz
3475.00
We discuss the options and the last time with my old clinic I transferred two I had better results so we discuss the results of what would happen if I transferred to again and I still was more comfortable transferring to so because of my recurrent pregnancy loss they allowed me to transfer to however he said that I could always miscarry because I am transferring to so because I miscarried my next transfer I will only be transferring one

2 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
The clinic [CNY Fertility] is wonderful. One weakness is that there are many early morning appointments and sometimes the wait is longer than it should be. Even the receptionists are absolutely wonderful and so sweet. They remember my name when I check in.... The nurses are wonderful. I always have a zillion questions and they answer all of them or find the answer for me. There has only been one time on the phone where I was more confused after I hung up. I waited a couple hours
2 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Making the consultation appointment is stressful. Come in with all your questions and be sure you get answers to calm yourself down. The clinic is wonderful. One weakness is that there are many early morning appointments and sometimes the wait is longer than it should be. Even the receptionists are absolutely wonderful and so sweet. They remember my name when I check in.
Dr. Kiltz and his staff always have made me feel like I am worth it. He has spent time with me, called me to check on things, had phone appointments, gave me his cell number and made sure we were comfortable with everything going on. I am still hopeful to have a miracle baby.
The nurses are wonderful. I always have a zillion questions and they answer all of them or find the answer for me. There has only been one time on the phone where I was more confused after I hung up. I waited a couple hours and called back and spoke with someone else- all was fine. The nurses are caring and want us to be successful.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is wonderful and makes me believe that anything is possible including having a baby with the love of my life. Dr. Kiltz holds my hands and looks into my eyes and explains exactly what each procedure will be like and what to expect. He checked in with my husband after the procedures and he just spent the needed time with me. He is by far the most caring dr I have ever had. He truly wants his patients to have babies.
Dr. Kiltz is high energy and has a love of life- be ready for that. He ready for his positive attitude towards everything he believes in.
My first cycle was just a regular one I guess you could call it. I did the regular shots and pills and three eggs were retrieved. I’m 41 bit thought that was low. Only one egg was fertilized and transferred. It didn’t take so after meeting with Dr. Kiltz we started an immmube protocol where I did HGH injections, plaquinil, intralipids, HCG for the trigger shot and the uterine wash, keto diet and acupuncture. This cycle produced 8 eggs and four were fertilized. Dr. Kiltz transferred two fresh embryos and they didn’t take. The other two were frozen. After that failed cycle and meeting with Dr. Kiltz we decided to do a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to see about endometriosis. Dr. Kiltz got out some scar tissue and endometriosis. The follow up appointment after that procedure went great and I am not ready to start my protocol for a frozen transfer. My appointment for the first ultrasound to check my uterine lining is tomorrow morning.
Dr. Kiltz is very affordable. Insurance covered three rounds and then after two rounds went back in their word so we are now paying for the second round and all the costs after that. It’s been a blow to us to be so positive and now to cautious. It was not the clinics fault- it was the insurance for overlooking some facts.
I have had one embryo transfer and two. Dr. Kiltz said no more than two at my age (41). I went with the drs recommendations each time.

2017 - 2019
Strengths are they are affordable and staff is very caring and compassionate. Weaknesses are over population of the clinic. There aren’t enough providers for the amount of patients seen at the clinic.... I don’t remember exact costs. There are so many “extras” and your never told the price of the “extras”. Over the past two years I would guesstimate I have given CNY over $50,000... The nursing staff is excellent. The nurses are the ones that run the clinic. I do wish I had been assigned to only single nurse whom I could communicate with throughout treatment, but every nurse is nice.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
He is great at what he does, but he doesn’t take the time to thoroughly discuss options. He speaks over you and not to you.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz knows what he’s doing when it comes to retrieval’s and transfers. His bedside manner during a transfer is the best. He’s extremely compassionate. It’s difficult to ask him questions because he is always in a hurry. He’s lucky he has an amazing staff because they are the ones that run the clinic.
Know your health history and know everything fertility related. You have to advocate for yourself.
My treatment used for my first retrieval was Gonal F 350 and Menopur 150. It resulted in 7 eggs, 4 frozen. My second retrieval was Gonal F 450 and Menopur 150. It resulted in 3 eggs, one fertilized. I was never given a grade of the embryos that came from my retrieval’s. For my transfers I was put on the immune protocol. My first transfer we transferred two day 5 embryos which came from my first retrieval. which resulted in a single pregnancy. We miscarried at 14 weeks. My second transfer was a single day 5 embryo that came from my first retrieval. It which resulted in a negative. We recently transferred a single day 3 that came from our second retrieval and were waiting on the results.
SYRACUSE

The biggest strength of this clinic [CNY Fertility] is making treatment affordable and accessible for everyone. Their weakness is actually due to their success at this because at times they may be a little too busy and slightly overwhelmed but it’s never posed an issue for our treatment.... There was one time where there was a miscommunication / we weren’t given the right information from one of the nurses I spoke to regarding starting a FET cycle.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The biggest strength of this clinic is making treatment affordable and accessible for everyone. Their weakness is actually due to their success at this because at times they may be a little too busy and slightly overwhelmed but it’s never posed an issue for our treatment.
Dr Kiltz is very talkative and outgoing. He made sure to pop in to introduce himself before my retrieval and stopped in to chat a few times while I was waiting. He takes the time to listen and interact personally with every patient.
The nursing staff was amazing. The nurse who was with me through retrieval was great. She was happy and upbeat and really made me feel comfortable.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is very knowledgeable and passionate about providing good, affordable care to all his patients. He seems to work hard at making sure everyone is taken care of and has the best options available to them.
One piece of advice I would give a prospective patient is to not be nervous or afraid to speak up and ask anything - Dr K is great about answering questions/concerns.
I followed a standard ivf egg retrieval protocol with Dr Kiltz. Injections of gonal-f and then a trigger shot right before retrieval. Our infertility is due to genetic reasons so rationally speaking, there was nothing extra we could do during our protocol to mKe a difference for retrieval.
Egg retrieval cycle with (outside) monitoring, medications and embryo biopsy cost us right at $10,000. Overall CNY was HALF the price for the same procedure as my local clinic which is why we decided to travel to their office.
We haven’t done our transfer yet, so I’m not sure how to answer the specific question.

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
This clinic [CNY Fertility] is absolutely amazing in every way. From the Drs, nurses, embryologists, secretary’s and billing clerks. Everyone of them had amazing bedside and customer service, we highly recommend them all the way around.... The nursing staff was just as amazon as Dr Kiltz. They got excited to see you, remembered you, there were on call nurses that were willing to help you with your injections and questions at 1:00am
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This clinic is absolutely amazing in every way. From the Drs, nurses, embryologists, secretary’s and billing clerks. Everyone of them had amazing bedside and customer service, we highly recommend them all the way around.
Dr.Kiltz was extremely caring. Even though I know he has a lot of patients, he made me feel like I was the only one. He truly cared and wanted not only the best for myself and husband, but focused on our soon to be child as well. He answered every question very straight forward with a really good explanation every time. He made you feel like you have known him forever, he truly wanted the best for your family and that he wanted this baby for your family just as much as you did.
The nursing staff was just as amazon as Dr Kiltz. They got excited to see you, remembered you, there were on call nurses that were willing to help you with your injections and questions at 1:00am, they were comforting for you when you had an issue and then cried tears of joy for you when they found there was nothing to worry about. They hugged you and sent you on your way sad that they wouldn’t see you again when treatment was finished but were beyond happy for you that your journey to your happy family was just beginning.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is truly an amazing doctor that made you feel like he cared about you, wanted the best for your family and never made you doubt his decisions on the fertility treatments and plan. He always calmed our nevers and fears, gave us a detailed answer to every question asked, never made us feel rushed and was willing to make adjustments in our fertility plan to meet the needs of our insurance coverage. In doing so, he helped bless our family with a beautiful baby boy.
The piece advice I would give to a prospective patient of Dr. Kiltz would be to not second guess yourself. Even if you have been to other fertility doctors and have spent thousands of dollars and haven’t been successful don’t second guess Dr Kilto. He may have the lowest treatment plans but that is just an amazing extra perk. He knows exactly what he is doing, will undoubtedly care for you and will most likely be able to have amazing results that you couldn’t achieve elsewhere.
I am a different patient to the IVF world. My husband and I have no issues conceiving but we needed to have PGD testing done due to being genetic carriers to a disease that we lost our son too. Dr. kilts treated me like any fertility patient, put me on the same medications injectiables and all to produce more eggs. I went through the egg retrival process and my husband provided his seman to be combined with my eggs. Once combined, they allowed the embryos to grow for 3-5 days, took a sample of the cells out, then froze the embryos while we waited for the PGD testing. Once we had results, the facility thawed two embryos that were not sick and we had the transfer done. About 10 days later I went to our local hospital for pregnancy blood test (CNY was 1.5hrs from our house, so all monitoring was done from home with results sent to CNY for our doctor to review). Two hours after the blood work was done, CNY was calling me to tell me our test was positive and we were successfully pregnant using IVF.
I don’t remember exact costs, thankfully CNY accepted our insurance so we just had to pay for our medications and meet our deductible. I know that Dr Kiltz fertility treatment is the lowest around but has the best results!
Dr Kilts was very upfront with us about the risk of me having no fertility issues, transferring two embryos. My husband and I, since having PGD testing done and knowing the gender did not want to have to make the choice, so we still transferred one boy and one girl, with Dr Kilts permission and also very imfortiave possibility for our results. Dr Kilts was very understanding and allowed us to be the one to make the choice of one embryo vs two for transfer.

2016 - 2019
Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
The clinic [CNY Fertility] has a wonderful staff and great doctors but has become very large. Visits may be rushed and self advocating is a must! Expect longer wait times even for quick blood work at times. Nurses and doctors will take the time to answer questions and come up with a game plan but it must be asked for or else you may end up doing the same thing over and over if you trust that your file is being reviewed after setbacks and new ideas and plans are being created.
2016 - 2019
Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic has a wonderful staff and great doctors but has become very large. Visits may be rushed and self advocating is a must! Expect longer wait times even for quick blood work at times. Nurses and doctors will take the time to answer questions and come up with a game plan but it must be asked for or else you may end up doing the same thing over and over if you trust that your file is being reviewed after setbacks and new ideas and plans are being created.
When we initially started the office was smaller in number and better equipped to talk and explain options to patients. It has become very busy now and visits seem rushed and ongoing reviews and updates to try and find a new plan are non existent without self advocating.
He nursing staff was supportive, compassionate and helpful. They took time to answer questions and went above and beyond to help in any situation. Additional nurses are probably needed to properly care for all the patients and be up to date on their charts.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is a very smart and compassionate man who is very busy. When needed he has made time for phone consults. At times he can feel slightly isolating as he advocates for a very rigid diet as the key to all fertility problems. We did not see him a lot when we first started besides our two transfers but have seen more of him recently as he quickly may pop his head into visits. We have learned to self advocate in order to have changes made while IVFs were not working in order to try something new. Medication was not always remembered unless you knew to bring it up.
I would say that you have to go in and be your own advocate and speak up when you need questions answered or want to have a new plan in place.
Most of my IVF cycles consisted of gonal 225, menopur 75iu, cetrotide .25, prednisone (5mg), LDN, z pak, prograf (.5), baby aspirin, Cleocin, progesterone in oil (1ml), endometrin (100mg twice daily), HCG trigger 10,000, lurpron and Estrace (2mg). These cycles resulted in negative pregnancy tests. A few IVF cycles also consisted of all of the above plus intralipids and lovenox which resulted in one miscarriage at 9 weeks due to a blood clot. The new protocol for the upcoming egg retrieval will contain almond the above meds plus neupogen, plaquinel, PRP, intralipids, lovenox and we have been doing a full 30 day prime with HGH (6 units daily) before Stimming as well as diflucan and levaquin.
IVF cycles have cost around $3900 plus medications which have cost a few thousand more. New protocols used this cycle have cost more $675 for HGH, neupogen $375, PRP $450 each time. We have done 2 out of pocket IVF cycles plus meds and are on our third IVF cycle right now as we are in the 30 day prime with HGH. The three IUI cycles each cost around a few hundred dollars with medicine, copays for visits and meds etc.

Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY's strength are how compassionate they are. They take the necessary time with their patients to make sure they get the best care possible. The clinic itself is beautiful, you do not feel like you are in a doctors office but a spa. The only weakness I can thing of is the wait time but that doesn't bother me because I know they are giving other patients the same care and attention they give me.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
I have worked closely with the nurse Kris Ziegler at CNY. She has been absolutely amazing. She takes time to explain what is going on and has referred me to specialists. She is the first doctor in my lifetime who I believe cares and is trying to figure out what is going on with me.
CNY buffalo has the most amazing nursing staff I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Kris Ziegler in particular has been absolutely amazing to me. She has gone above and beyond to make sure I had the right care. She has even referred me to specialist and has gone out of her way to get me in contact with any resources I may need. The whole team is extremely compassionate and make me feel like this is a team effort and that I am not alone. I cannot thank the CNY buffalo team enough.
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
I have only been treatment by Armando a few times. But every experience I have had with him have been great! He took time to explain everything in detail to me and continually reassured me. Straight from my consultation he took me right in to do my initial tests and told me I was a good candidate to start fertility treatments. He did the tube test and showed me that my tubes were clear. He was very positive and made me feel comfortable.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
Just expect to spend more time with nurses than Armando.
Describe the protocols Armando Arroyo used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Prior to coming to CNY I did multiple medicated and monitored cycle with my gnyo before being referred to CNY. After initial testing and consultation everything came back good. Although, I was diagnosed with PCOS. The first step was a medicated cycle with monitoring and intercourse. That ended in a negative. I didn't respond well to letrozole so I was moved to injections. I started gonal for 2-3 more cycles with no luck as it was tricky trying to get the right dosage for with my PCOS. We have had to cancel a few cycles based on having too many eggs and/or not having a mature egg. I am now ready to move onto IVF.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center.
Each IUI cycle cost around $1,500, medicated cycle was around $1,000. IVF will cost around $8,000-10,000 I have spent around $8,000 to date on fertility treatments.
Describe Armando Arroyo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Have not started IVF yet.
Armando Arroyo
HAMBURG

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center.

The entire nursing team [CNY Fertility] is wonderful! The majority of my communication was through phone calls & the portal with multiple nurses, they are all responsive & you can choose a specific nurse if you prefer. When arriving, Sarah was my nurse for retrieval & she was so wonderful, explained everything, and calmed me.... Communication is sometimes difficult & again, I believe that is due to the specialty & volume of patients due to the offer of affordability.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Communication is sometimes difficult & again, I believe that is due to the specialty & volume of patients due to the offer of affordability. It can be overwhelming, but being patient pays off. Staff is always available & helpful with anything else, but being a little self driven & using the tools is very helpful & self explanatory. I do feel though if you really need your hand held through this they would be there... just speak up.
I felt that I had very detailed information & although I would have liked my experience to be more intimate, I went into this with the understanding that I'm visiting an out of state facility that is less expensive than the majority & would receive a less intimate approach. However, with that understanding I've still recieved answers for all my questions & every person I've encountered has been very positive & pleasant. I feel like the first round is really a "trial" stage to see what obstacles are there & what can be improved. Overall I'm still happy with my choice & the options provided by CNY & Dr. KILTZ.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Sarah)
The entire nursing team is wonderful! The majority of my communication was through phone calls & the portal with multiple nurses, they are all responsive & you can choose a specific nurse if you prefer. When arriving, Sarah was my nurse for retrieval & she was so wonderful, explained everything, and calmed me.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is amazing. I had questions early on, not knowing what options to choose for ICSI or HA - he offers his cell phone to everyone. I sent a text & he called immediately & walked me through all recommendations for my specific treatment. Before egg retrieval he came in to talk to me. Being an out of state patient it was a wonderful gesture knowing how busy he is with patients & procedures every day.
Be patient, trust the recommendations (they are the specialists), & if out of state be understanding that is not that you're a number, but requesting a specialized service from a sought after facility. You will receive the information you need & if there are any questions, just call... they are extremely helpful! Use the website too - a lot of good information is on there to help you!
My labs & health are good, but have residual issues from previous surgeries...my treatment was very standard & basic, & moved fast after my consultation. Consult was on Jan.7, my stims began Jan.30 - starting with antibiotics, prednisone, gonal f, & HCG. After the second ultrasound cetrotide was added to my schedule. I then triggered with lupron on Feb. 9 & 10. Retrieval was on Feb.12. Waiting now to hear if either of the 2 eggs were mature enough to transfer. If not, we have some ideas & next steps that Dr.Kiltz had suggested that we discuss & recommend jumping back in to another round since it was my first try.
My monitoring was completed at a local facility in Michigan. Everything was scheduled & reported to CNY as needed - this worked out well for me.
Total pay in full out of pocket for IVF, ICSI, AH, monitoring was $4050. Meds were $3012. CNY also offers payment plans.
Still yet to be discussed. Waiting for updates on eggs.
SYRACUSE

All nurses I encountered were amazing. I had a nurse named Ashley a few times and she was very kind and warm and made me feel very comfortable. I also had Deonna for my retrieval. She took great care of me and when I had a special request due to my religion, she made sure that it was fulfilled without hesitation. I loved all the nurses at CNY.... Only one thing went wrong but was fixed immediately. A prescription was in my chart that I saw online in my patient portal
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic was extremely clean, all staff are very friendly and helpful. I never felt like I was going into a medical facility, the atmosphere is very relaxed and I live that about CNY. I have nothing negative to say.
Dr. Kiltz had exceptionally good bedside manner unlike the other fertility doctor I saw previously for 2 frozen transfers. He explained everything to me during the procedure and at the end he asked to hold my hand and gave me encouraging words to stay positive. I did get a positive pregnancy test but unfortunately miscarried at 6 weeks. This was not due to anything on Dr. kiltzs part, just wasn't meant to be. But I still am 100% satisfied with his treatment and excited to have him again for my next IVF cycle.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I only saw Dr. Kiltz once but wasvery satisfied with his care. Another doctor had done my previous retrieval and 2 transfers and both failed. My previous doctor also forgot to give me certain medications and necessary bloodwork which I think contributed to my failed transfers prior. But with Dr. Kiltz everything was done in a timely manner, nothing was skipped and I felt he truly cares for me as a patient. I am scheduling another round of ivf in the next few months and am excited to have him as my doctor again.
Let your worries go with him being your doctor. Be positive and trust you're in good hands!
Dr. Kiltz stepped in as my doctor right before my last transfer so my protocol was given by my previous doctor. But after my transfer with Dr. Kiltz I was on synthroid for high thryoid levels, estradiol, progesterone and prednisone. I did conceive from the transfer done by Dr. Kiltz but unfortunately miscarried at 6 weeks.
I was an out of pocket patient and paid $3900 for the retrieval and egg freezing procedures. Each transfer was $250, intralipids was $100. My medications I got discounted through compassionate Care and we're about $1300 for stim meds. The rest were covered under insurance for my transfers.
I can't say because when Dr. Kiltz stepped in as my doctor I only had 1 embryo left.
SYRACUSE

I think the Staff [CNY Fertility] mean well, but are just too busy because of being over booked. Don’t waste money until you’ve had all diagnostic tests done... We were told the consult was free burly got a bill from insurance today that stayed it was charged $400 for the visit.... They [nurses] all need to get on the same page. 3 different ones called me in one day for 3 different prescriptions. Called and had lab results faxed Over, Called 2 days later and couldn’t be found.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Advocate to be treated as an indivudual for yourself. Ask questions and be persistent. I think the Staff mean well, but are just too busy because of being over booked. Don’t waste money until you’ve had all diagnostic tests done
I felt like I was just a standard protocol. Not as an individual. He gave us instructions and meds for an IUI but we have other tests pending results that would change the course of the plan and it’s like we’re in a standstill now and have no idea what we should be doing while waiting for these tests. I do not want to do an IUI if my Lap finds Endo and needs to be removed. Also it’s almost impossible to reach anyone by phone and get any kind of direction.
They all need to get on the same page. 3 different ones called me in one day for 3 different prescriptions. Called and had lab results faxed Over, Called 2 days later and couldn’t be found.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He sounded passionate about keto and how he lives his life with keto. He talked a lot, but mostly about himself. He did explain things to us really well and drew diagrams while explaining when we asked questions. . I just don’t like that I was set for an IUI plan on first consult when I need to have a lap and my partner needs to see a urologist. If it was up to CNY and I wasn’t smart, I would just proceed with the steps for the IUI while waiting for lap and urologist, where they could potentially find Endo and Vericole.
Do research, talk to people and get all your diagnostic tests done before proceeding with the treatment they set you up for.
LDN, Clomid, Z-pack, Prednisone, IUI, and timed intercourse after also.
Single!
ROCHESTER

At CNY Syracuse you can request a specific nurse when you go. I see Marnie every time I go and she is absolutely WONDERFUL. She is very down to earth and real, which is something I always appreciate and she always takes the time to explain things to you, even over the phone. She made time to see me on a Saturday when she wasn't supposed to be working. Because I get to work with Marnie everytime, I feel like I am being understood and have someone on my side. This is extremely important as the nurses are the ones doing the care and the IUI's.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The facilities are beautiful. You feel as though you are going into a spa. The workers at the front desk are always kind. The doctors office is connected to a spa that has many services and a great whirlpool.
During the consultation Dr. Kiltz is very personable. You sit with him in a room that is more set up like a lounge then a doctors office and discuss your options. He explained his belief on Keto and how we can help ourselves through our diet. He also allows you to make decisions on your treatment, such as whether I wanted to have surgery first or to jump straight into an IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Marnie)
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
As I stated previously, Dr. Kiltz is always very personable. I have personally seen him three times when going to the clinic- during the consultation, laparoscopy, and when I had some pain following my surgery. Each time I saw him he was always very nice and personable. I've also seen him interact with other patients. He will go out of his way to stop and say hi to people, he even came over to the Spa section to talk to a patient.
Know that Dr. Kiltz has a lot of beliefs about combining Western and Eastern medicine, the use of acupuncture and how diet can change how you feel and better your fertility. Because of his regime I have lost 40 lbs and have much less pain.
Dr. Kiltz let's you make choices concerning your fertility, rather than a "this is how it has to be" attitude. He let me decide to have a laparoscopy and from there discussed several options for me, whether it be a natural cycle for so many months, timed-medicated intercourse or IUI. For an IUI the protocol is Prednisone, pre-natal vitamin, baby asprin, vitamin D, Letrozole, trigger shot, and Endometrin.
IUI= $350 Monitoring= $725 Medication= $500
SYRACUSE

We dealt with many different nurses [at CNY Fertility] pre-retrieval and during the first 8 weeks of my pregnancy. They all did an excellent job of communicating instructions and answering questions. When I miscarried at 8 weeks, they were very kind.... The strengths would be the care and compassion shown by every member of their team. Also the fact that they are incredibly affordable and work with you for financing, etc. I also like how Dr. Kiltz uses both traditional and non-traditional methods
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The strengths would be the care and compassion shown by every member of their team. Also the fact that they are incredibly affordable and work with you for financing, etc. I also like how Dr. Kiltz uses both traditional and non-traditional methods. One small weakness would be the wait time we often had for appointments.
He was very kind, positive, and honest during our treatment. When I miscarried at 8 weeks, he was incredibly kind before and after my D&C.
We dealt with many different nurses pre-retrieval and during the first 8 weeks of my pregnancy. They all did an excellent job of communicating instructions and answering questions. When I miscarried at 8 weeks, they were very kind.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Our experience with Dr. Corley has been very positive so far, even while experiencing miscarriage. He has been kind, positive, honest, and given us hope throughout this process. We are looking forward to working with him more on our next Frozen Embryo Transfer.
We were able to successfully conceive on our first fresh embryo transfer. While it ended in early miscarriage, I trust his knowledge and process to get us to a full term pregnancy on a future transfer. So I would say to trust both Dr. Corley and CNY throughout the process.
As our issue is male factor and the fact that everything has been normal on my end and the fact that I’m 32, Dr. Corley put me on a lower dose of stimulation meds/injections. I had a decent number of eggs (16) with no adverse side effects. I was also put on meds pre-transfer to help with implantation (aspirin, prednisone, low dose naltrexone) and I believe this all helped me to have a successful transfer.
We paid 3,900 for a fresh IVF cycle (including retrieval, ICSI, transfer, and freezing of extra embryos for up to a year). We paid about 2,000 for prescriptions. Monitoring, post-retrieval drugs, and prenatal care were all covered by my insurance. Our next FET will be 250.
Both Dr. Corley and the embryologist suggested transferring one embryo due to the high grading of our embryos, the fact that it was our first ever transfer, and my age. They didn’t want to put us at risk for a high-risk multiple pregnancy unnecessarily. And our transfer of one embryo was successful.
SYRACUSE

The office [CNY Fertility] is very comfortable "home like" feel. The staff is very accommodating and nice. They are clean and things seem to run smoothly. Everyone has been pleasant when we are in the clinic and on the phone. The only thing i can say is a weakness is the lack of communication at times.... We do live far away and if we don't call to ask about blood work or what the next step is we don't hear from them often. We are still very early in this so i wont know for sure until we get further into treatment.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The office is very comfortable "home like" feel. The staff is very accommodating and nice. They are clean and things seem to run smoothly. Everyone has been pleasant when we are in the clinic and on the phone. The only thing i can say is a weakness is the lack of communication at times. Other than that i love the staff and the Dr. and i enjoy visiting the clinic.
Although very busy Dr. Kiltz was very friendly and informative when we did see him. His staff was also very nice and made us feel welcome.
The nurses are all very nice and helpful when we reach out. I do feel there is a lack of communication. We do live far away and if we don't call to ask about blood work or what the next step is we don't hear from them often. We are still very early in this so i wont know for sure until we get further into treatment. It would be more helpful if the travel team followed up every once in awhile to see if we have questions or explain things in depth. They do manage a lot of patients and overall they do well for the volume. As a patient you just need to be your own advocate.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
When we met with Dr.Kiltz for our consultation, it was breif but he listened to all of our questions and was very kind. I had my tests done and scheduled a phone f/u since we live 5 hours away. My Follow up was with another Dr who was also very nice and informative. My only issue is we feel as though we were never given a plan. I would have liked more direction from the doctor on the best course of action. Ultimately it is up to us to decide but we just felt kind of left in the dark in the decision making of it.
He is a great doctor. Very Smart and is passionate about helping people have babies. You can watch his videos on facebook and see how much dedication he has to what he does.
We have not received any kind of protocol. I'm not sure if it is because our only issue is male factor but we decided to move forward with a medicated iui. We asked for direction on what we should do and were told its really up to us. The Dr. was very informative about our odds with iui. I assume if iui is unsuccessful maybe the dr will come up with a protocol from there.
Labs might be more expensive then advertised. Make sure you ask plenty of questions if you are not sure of the cost's. We are out of pocket with no insurance coverage and there seemed to be much confusion about how much the labs would cost. The paper specified $275.00 but the nurse we saw said all the labs weren't included that are needed and it would be more like $375.00. We went ahead with the labs and got the bill for $275.00 but then received a labcorp bill for over 700.00. I have called the finance team who said i shouldn't have got a bill. I followed the directions the nurse told me to do so i hope the bill got worked out. Other than that HSG was $275.00 which is very affordable.

6 IUI, 1 IVF, 3 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs
At CNY you only see your doctor for the big procedures... You are not assigned a nurse off the bat but once you click with someone you can request to see them for all visits.... There are times when you will be on hold for a long time to speak with a nurse with questions during normal business hours. The on call nurses call back very quickly after hours and my experience with them has always been fantastic. I recommend joining their support group on FB as well as their regular FB page to learn about other patients
6 IUI, 1 IVF, 3 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
There are times when you will be on hold for a long time to speak with a nurse with questions during normal business hours. The on call nurses call back very quickly after hours and my experience with them has always been fantastic. I recommend joining their support group on FB as well as their regular FB page to learn about other patients, their protocols, etc so that you can ask your nurses and doctor about additional treatment options etc. Make sure you download the patient portal app on your phone as that is generally the easiest way to communicate with the office and upload needed documents etc.
Dr. Grossman although very dry, he is warm, light hearted but also unbelievably caring. He explains everything very clearly and in plain terms without sugar coating things but in a manner that is not harsh or cold. You can genuinely feel that he wants you to succeed and is just as heartbroken as you are if things do not go as planned.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rebecca Eskin)
You are not assigned a nurse off the bat but once you click with someone you can request to see them for all visits. There were a few times I had to see other nurses, but there was only ever one nurse that I felt was in a rush but she was still very nice and thorough. I can’t say enough good things about Rebecca. Her compassion, her sense of humor, her attitude helped me so much through out the process. She is extremely knowledgeable and very clear about all options but also if she doesn’t know she will find out and while you are there. She takes her time and you never feel rushed. When I was in for my 10 week scan and she had to tell me there was no heartbeat she was my rock as my husband wasn’t there for that appointment. She called and texted with my husband and I over the next few days and helped us with the decision to have a D&C and continued to follow up until the procedure and after. She is amazing my husband and I LOVE her!!!
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
At CNY you only see your doctor for the big procedures but he is always very responsive and thorough to email questions throughout the process and will always come in to the room if available while in for regular monitoring appointments. My confidence level when working with Dr. Grossman went up so much from my previous experience. I felt much more educated throghout the process by him and much more at ease.
He believes in evidence based medicine so some of the diet recommendations, or other changes that can be made that have loose correlations he will more or less tell you it can’t hurt, but may not recommend directly. You do have to be your own advocate but he is always supportive and will have in depth discussions about alternative treatments or add ons.
My protocol with Dr. Grossman was very different from my previous clinic including the use of Prednisone to reduce inflammation, Prograf, Lovenox, Endometrin, Estrace, LDN and Intralipids the week before transfer, the day before transfer and weekly once I got a positive beta until 12 weeks (but we only made it to 10). I feel that the lipids was a big help with the success of this cycle and the higher dosage of Endometrin from the beginning. There are other meds that I know I didn’t list but it’s a lot!!
Including the 3 rounds of shared cycle Donor Egg retrieval/fertilization’s and 2 FET we have paid around $30k excluding medications for my FET.
Dr. Grossman has been pretty strong on recommending eSET because we did PGS testing with our donor egg embryos. We never asked to transfer more as the risk of twins is a little worrisome for myself and my husband financially.

2015 - 2019
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
This clinic [CNY Fertility] has a lot of things to offer including fertility treatments, yoga, massage, acupuncture, etc. The environment is very relaxing and welcoming. I like the Rochester office the best so far because it is very homey and everyone is very nice.... The nursing staff is great. Very informative, helpful and really put you at ease.... It’s hard to get one to one attention with Dr Kiltz himself. I mostly talked to RNs
2015 - 2019
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This clinic has a lot of things to offer including fertility treatments, yoga, massage, acupuncture, etc. The environment is very relaxing and welcoming. I like the Rochester office the best so far because it is very homey and everyone is very nice.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is very knowledgeable and a good communicator. He is also very personable. I have only met with him a couple of times. Last time we spoke was on the phone. Dr Kiltz also did my IVF cycles and my exploratory surgery. He made me feel very comfortable each time he performed a procedure.
Ask as many questions as possible and don’t be afraid to get aggressive with your treatment.
After finding out at my husband is infertile, we decided to try IUI with donated sperm. I have tried 7 IUIs. The first was natural, and the others I used prespcriptions. Some to help me produce more eggs. I have been on prednisone, low dose naltrexone, endometrin, novarel, low dose aspirin, CoEnzyme Q10, Synthroid, Distinex, Levothyoxine, Estrace, Neupogen, Prograf, Lovenox, progesterone in oil, etc. Most of the transfers had a chemical pregnancy that only lasted a few weeks. Dr. Kiltz suggested exploratory surgery to see if I had endometriosis. During the surgery he did remove some endometriosis and diagnosed me with chronic inflammation. He told me to try the Keto Diet and go on LDN.The Keto diet turned out not to be compatible with my body, so I tried Paleo instead. I then tried IVF... they were only able to get 5 eggs, and only 2 were successfully inseminated. We transferred one egg at a time. Both resulted in a low chemical pregnancy that only lasted about 2 weeks. My tubes are fine, but Dr. Kiltz said there’s no way of knowing for sure if its the environment or egg quality. This last egg transfer Dr. Kiltz had me try Neupogen which is not covered by insurance and is quite pricy. I guess there had been good results with it for people with PCOS especially. I also have a low hormone level concerning egg production. Now that I don’t have any frozen eggs left, I would like to meet with Dr. Kiltz again, this time in person instead of over the phone and see what he suggests next. We have already spent quite a bit of money and are not feeling very positive.
IUI and doctors visits were covered under insurance, and some mediations were covered, such as prednisone. But everything else was out of pocket.
I would rather transfer only one egg at a time just in case the cycle does not work out. That way I only lose one egg instead of multiple.

IUI, 1 IVF
All the nurse's at CNY in Albany are kind and caring. They are honest, which is a huge plus for me. I dont like when people dont tell me the whole trust or leave stuff out to make me feel better. I haven't had a nurse yet that isn't bubbly and happy.... During my last FET i was told to start my medications, like LDN, Letrozole, and other stuff. When i spoke with the nurse she said everything looked good and I was good to start but then the next day i got my period.
IUI, 1 IVF
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths - everyone is on the same page, and they pay attention when things change. Everyone is happy to help and never acts like they are being bothered Weaknesses - Computers seem to crash a lot, so I have had to wait to get a call from the nurse to update me on my results and what to do next.
Doctor Kiltz takes very good care and he always reads up on your chart before meeting with him, so hes not searching through notes for answers. He has also called me two days before Christmas to make sure that we were where we wanted to be and make sure we understood all my medications.
All the nurse's at CNY in Albany are kind and caring. They are honest, which is a huge plus for me. I dont like when people dont tell me the whole trust or leave stuff out to make me feel better. I haven't had a nurse yet that isn't bubbly and happy. I dont have one specific nurse because they are all wonderful people!!
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Doctor Kiltz is very compassionate and caring. His number one goal is to make sure you being a baby home. He is also not affraid to try new things, or at least look into them to see if they are worth a shot. He doesn't dismiss any idea you have. He takes each cycle very seriously and is always looking to see what could be done differently or changed to increase the odds for the next time. He has never made my feel like I am just a number or like my opinion didn't matter.
He is very energetic and positive. He cares about everyone equal.
The monitoring is $800 i believe and the FET are $1900 each. Regular office visits are $25
He never told us that we couldn't do two or three at a time. He advised us that because we are so young that one would probably work best. I should have listed, our first two FET we did two embryos at a time and both failed. one the 3rd one we did only one and I made it to 17 weeks. But he never pressured us one way or the other. He gave his advise and left it up to us.
LATHAM

The nurses are the heart and soul of CNY. They are what keep that place running. I work mostly with the travel team and the nurses are helpful and responsive.... Strengths - I have heard the facility is spa-like (I have not seen it in person, only pictures and have heard other patients talk about it), in-house financing available Weaknesses - They take on LOTS of patients and you can get lost in the shuffle if you don't speak up.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Dr. Kiltz has LOTS of patients. I think he does the absolute very best that he can for being one person.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz, in my personal opinion, is a walking saint. He is doing what hundreds, if not thousands, of fertility doctors are doing in the US for a FRACTION of the cost. He simply just does not see the necessity of charging $10,000+ for a cycle of IVF. I became a patient of CNYF after paying over $15,000 for a single IVF cycle where CNYF charges only $4,500. The financial aspect of infertility has been such a tremendous barrier and he has been able to alleviate some of that for so many people. I also appreciate that Dr. K takes a very holistic approach, taking into consideration diet (K's Keto!) and other factors. He is on the cutting edge of treatment modalities, whereas many doctors continue the same ol' treatments with their patients and do not consider current research.
Do your research and don't be afraid to advocate for yourself and reach out. CNYF has LOTS of patients and sometimes your e-mails, voicemails, messages, etc. can get lost in the shuffle. Speak up and join the many social media groups that are available. There are many patients who are willing to offer support and answer questions as well.
Dr. K will recommend that everyone follow the Kiltz's Keto diet - regardless of your stage of treatment. It consists of only eating butter, eggs, bacon, and beef. Yes, that's it. He also recommends a variety of supplements - prenatal, CoQ10, Omega-3s, OPCs, Ovasitol, and CBD oil. He believes that many of the problems related to infertility are caused by inflammation in the body. He often utilizes "autoimmune protocol" which can vary, but typically includes prednisone or other medications that treat autoimmune disease.
$200 Administration fee for shipping frozen embryos to CNYF $330 Cryopreservation Tank Rental $1,900 for FET $150 monitoring fee
It is my understanding that Dr. K is pretty strict in terms of the number of embryos he allows patients to transfer. I believe he only allows two to be transferred if you have a history of failed transfers or due to your age.

Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids, Other, Unexplained
The clinical staff [CNY Fertility] is very caring, informed and always available even long distance on the 24hr phone line which was great since I was a travel patient.... I used the portal a few times, but didn’t have good luck with getting wuestions answered that way. Nursing phone line was the way to go. The nurses were very nice in person, too.... It takes a while to get a phone consult with the dr.s because they are one of the least expensive clinics in the country, but once you do, things start moving quickly.
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids, Other, Unexplained
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It takes a while to get a phone consult with the dr.s because they are one of the least expensive clinics in the country, but once you do, things start moving quickly. They send your meds protocol to integrity pharm and get really good deals with them because of the volume they do. I wish they had some kind of checklist for new patients because I was a bit lost about what to do after the consult. I just had to call and talk with nursing staff several times to get it all figured out. Also, their CNY Facebook support group was extremely helpful! The clinic is pretty well organized for how many patients they seem to have, but I think the patient needs to know what they should be doing, or ask a ton of questions if you’re new to IVF because you don’t get a nurse that walks you through it. Also, documents on the portal were hard for me to find. Some stuff I didn’t even see until way later. If you’re a first timer, use the FB group to ask questions and search postings for answers. That really helped me.
The clinical staff is very caring, informed and always available even long distance on the 24hr phone line which was great since I was a travel patient. Dr. Kiltz really cares and made me feel like I wasn’t just a number. He thinks about each patient as an individual even though he has MANY patients.
The nurses are always available to talk with over the phone. I think they have a few staffing the phones, so they were never rushed or didn’t answer. They were prompt about getting orders out to me or calling back with answers. They were also really caring and helped me understand the process better and made me feel at ease. I used the portal a few times, but didn’t have good luck with getting wuestions answered that way. Nursing phone line was the way to go. The nurses were very nice in person, too.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I felt that Dr. Kiltz listened to me and came up with a plan of care based on my individual needs. After our first cycle was less than we hoped for, he made adjustments to the protocol for the next cycle which we have yet to do. Our phone consult was good, but he talked about the keto diet a little too long. I would have preferred talking a bit longer about our medical history and read his documents about diet later (which he emailed right away). At the retrieval appointment, Dr. Kiltz was very positive, nice and reassuring when he saw I was nervous. Great bedside manner! My husband liked him a lot, too. He is honest and talked to us like human beings.
Make sure to ask any questions you have about the plan and take notes about what he says so you can make sure his info got through to all the nursing staff. They have many patients and it helps to know what the doctor suggests to make sure it aligns with nurses orders. As a travel patient, you’ll really only talk to Dr. Kiltz for consult, retrieval/transfer and follow up phone call. The rest of the time it’s with the clinical staff. Dr. Kiltz does give out his cell #, though and patients do call if needed.
$4200 for retrieval and one FET. Each additional FET during the 12 mos after retrieval are $250. Meds wound up being about $1600 (225 gonal f and 75 menopur 1x day for 10 days). With travel (for retrieval and a second trip for FET), total cost for us will be just under $10k.
We haven’t transferred yet, so I’m not sure what he’ll suggest.
SYRACUSE

The nursing staff is generally nice. However, they are very busy. They do not go above and beyond by any means. There was medication education along the way. But I did not have a good idea of the process. My first cycle I was never sure what was coming next.... Also, Mondays and Fridays are crazy busy at CNYF. It is best to avoid appointments on these days as much as possible. I always make early morning appointments so I am not late to work. It is nice that they have appointments as early at 06:15 am. I've found that if I come in any later than 06:30
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
In general, this is a nice, warm, inviting clinic. There are great resources on the website. Dr. Kiltz goes above and beyond for patients. He has a live chat on Facebook weekly. He believes in healing adjunctive therapies such as acupuncture and massage and it is very easy to schedule these extras the day of transfer. The clinic is very busy, so just beware. You get what you pay for. The prices are cheaper, so you rarely see a doctor. It's not a perfect place, but I assume other clinics have similar drawbacks. Although I would hope pricier clinics offer more time with the doctor and more patient centered treatment plans with patient input. Also, Mondays and Fridays are crazy busy at CNYF. It is best to avoid appointments on these days as much as possible. I always make early morning appointments so I am not late to work. It is nice that they have appointments as early at 06:15 am. I've found that if I come in any later than 06:30, I end up waiting awhile to be seen (at least 30 minutes past my appointment time). It gets worse as the day progresses. And even the early am appointments run late on Monday's and Friday's.
Dr. Kiltz is very personable. During the time he was with me, he had a good bedside manner and attentive. While this is true, CNY Fertility is an extremely busy clinic and I only saw Dr. Kiltz on day of procedure.
The nursing staff is generally nice. However, they are very busy. They do not go above and beyond by any means. There was medication education along the way. But I did not have a good idea of the process. My first cycle I was never sure what was coming next. One thing that upset me was embryo testing was mentioned briefly at my consultation (July), then never brought up again. On my day of transfer (end of October), I mentioned I was considering PGS testing. I was told I needed to decide this before the day of.... yet it was never brought up at ANY of my monitoring appointments along the way leading up to egg retrieval. I am a nurse and feel it would have been appropriate to mention at the baseline monitoring appointment. This whole process is so overwhelming and it is difficult to keep up with everything. However, I always felt it was my responsibility to ask questions and stay on top of it all myself. And when I did ask questions, I would get an answer, but I felt like I was being a pain. I would also get different answers from different nurses, so I never felt like I could trust the information I was given.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Positives: Dr. Kiltz is very passionate. He is honest about the structure of the clinic (more patients enable lower costs) and pricing. He seems very knowledgeable about treatments. I do have faith he will be able to get me pregnant. He gives out his phone number and email address and will respond to you. He is also very progressive and open to trying new medications/treatments. I am doing platelet rich plasma (PRP) uterine washes this cycle. Based on the research I've read, this sounds very promising. Negatives: Dr. Kiltz has very strong beliefs about infertility being related to diet, which I do not agree with. After a failed cycle he spent the entire telephone consult (which took 2 1/2 weeks to schedule) telling me that my tube is blocked because I eat lean meats, fresh vegetables, and fruits. He believes in the Keto diet (high fat, moderate protein, low carb). He flat out told me he was an expert with tons of experience and that my tube was blocked directly as a result of inflammation in my body, due to my diet. He then prescribed a ton of additional anti-inflammatory medications. I have chosen not to take most of the extras (prednisone, prograf [used to suppress the immune system in transplant patients], intralipids, and hydroxychloroquine [used to treat Lupus and autoimmune diseases]. I had an ANA test (for autoimmune disease) after my failed cycle and it was negative. I did a lot of research on my own to decide which medications I wanted to use (aside from the standard meds like estrace, progesterone, etc). Thankfully I am a nurse and feel comfortable researching these things myself. It would still be nice to be able to have a partnership with my doctor and not feel like it is all on my shoulders, as I am certainly not a fertility expert.
Be your own advocate, do your own research, and do what you are comfortable with. Realize you will not get a lot of time with any doctor at CNYF, but you can reach out to them by email and you should if it is something time sensitive that is important to you. Otherwise you will be waiting a looooong time for a phone consult.
An "auto-immune" protocol was prescribed: prednisone, prograf, hydroxychloroquine, intralipids, low dose naltrexone, baby aspirin, lovenox. Most of these are immunosuppressants. The aspirin and lovenox thin the blood, which is supposed to increase blood flow to the placenta and prevent clots for those with clotting disorders. Low dose naltrexone is actually a very interesting drug used to treat autoimmune diseases as well as clinically low endorphins. It has very few side effects. It also boosts your immune system, which has helped me avoid getting sick. It also helps me sleep better. The only extra I took my first cycle was the baby aspirin. That cycle failed. I transfer again in five days. This cycle I have been taking LDN, baby aspirin, and start lovenox tonight. I did not find sufficient evidence that lovenox will increase my odds, but it has relatively few side effects, so I am trying it. I also took estrace vaginally, progesterone in oil and endometrium vaginal suppositories, and Cleocin (clindamycin - a vaginal suppository antibiotic) both cycles. Also, azithromycin orally at the very beginning of each cycle.
Most costs are posted on the website. $3900 for IVF cycle. $850 for monitoring. $250 for FET. All meds are separate. HCG wash $50. PRP $500 for once/$900 for two times in the same cycle. This was without insurance coverage. There were no hidden fees.
My clinic wanted me to transfer one 5 day embryo based on my age and recommendations/guidelines from professional organizations. I am 36. I had my heart set on transferring two and actually want to have twins. The risks were explained to me and I have been allowed to transfer two both cycles.

IVF, Donor Eggs
Despite being busy there was an intentional, dramatic and caring pause related to my care!...Clean, beautiful! Front desk [at CNY] lacked some organization with my husband’s appt but otherwise no issues. (This was a bit frustrating as he was flying in and out the same day to provide a key ingredient! He was told he didn’t have an appt at a time when he was a bit timid relating to his procedure that day)!!! But the nursing staff was warm.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Clean, beautiful! Front desk lacked some organization with my husband’s appt but otherwise no issues. (This was a bit frustrating as he was flying in and out the same day to provide a key ingredient! He was told he didn’t have an appt at a time when he was a bit timid relating to his procedure that day)!!! But the nursing staff was warm. Great options for accupuncture and massage. As my friend said, “pretend that you are having a really expensive spa day!” That truly was the warm atmosphere of their clinic!
Despite being busy there was an intentional, dramatic and caring pause related to my care! Shared thoughtful phone calls. His nursing team is FANTASTIC!!! Ally made me feel like family!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Ally)
Ally made me feel like a friend or family member! Spoke to me when necessary, seemingly regardless of the time of day or my level emotional encumbrance! I feel like she is also an advocate in this process! Can bring all questions to her table!
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I find Dr. Kiltz to be thoughtful and caring. At times, I did feel that some of his answers, when things went negatively, were a bit “standard” and not necessarily diving into the matter. But there seems to be a strong roulette component to assisted fertility (at a crazy emotional and financial price) but overall I felt heard and cared for.
Do your research through friends and website communities so you have very direct questions to bring to the table.
It seems as if I underwent a typical donor egg cycle. It failed. 2 grade C embryos and the other 5 arrested. I’m undergoing my second cycle with a different donor. We have added Naltrexone and Lovenox to this round. Fingers crossed....
$18,000 for ten fresh donor eggs with transfer. My meds not included.
We had 2 grade C embryos. In light of this, and my age, Dr. Kiltz and I agreed on transferring both but to no avail.
SYRACUSE

The nursing staff [CNY Fertility Ctr] on the phone can be a mess.you feel as thought you NEVER talk to the same person. HOWEVER once you are there in the office the staff are AMAZING.. PHENOMENAL actually. Kristen has been through this herself and never lets you feel like you're alone. She held my hand the entire time I was there on multiple occasions.... I loved the clinic, once I arrived. This clinic has a TON of travel patients so they are most definitely BUSY.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I loved the clinic, once I arrived. This clinic has a TON of travel patients so they are most definitely BUSY. I will say this being my first round of IVF I really didn't know what to expect and because I've only gone to this clinic for the full process I can not compare to how ivf is done elsewhere. But with my experience with this clinic, I had to be in charge of my own medicine more than I wanted to. When starting a cycle I never spoke with the same nurse on the phone, some times one nurse would tell me something and then another would upload something different into my portal. If I weren't paying attention and seen their mistake would that have ruined my cycle? I don't know, but I didn't like having this happen more than once. When you arrive at the clinic you are the queen and I mean that. They are SO over the top nice to you. They make you feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. They take REALLY good care of you and I LOVED it. The communication is wonderful once inside the clinic and I wouldn't change a single thing about my experience with the nursing staff upon arrival. They have a healing art spa and although I opted out of using it, it is BEAUTIFUL! I think every patient looking at this clinic needs to know they are BUSY and I mean BUSY. They will not remember your name until your second or third time visiting them in office because they see so many people. Things may be different if you monitor there but I stayed local to monitor so I was asked multiple times about myself (job, kids, where I'm from) and although it seems like no big deal when you're paying thousands of dollars for the treatments you kind of expect your doctor to remember your face. Aside from those few issues, this clinic is clean, well put together and has an amazing staff. They are affordable and because of that, they are a little too busy and understaffed for the number of people requesting their help.
Dr. Grossman is very knowledgeable and polite but very quick. He is in and out and that's it. He does an okay job at explaining things but not to mh expectations.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kristen)
The nursing staff on the phone can be a mess.you feel as thought you NEVER talk to the same person. HOWEVER once you are there in the office the staff are AMAZING.. PHENOMENAL actually. Kristen has been through this herself and never lets you feel like you're alone. She held my hand the entire time I was there on multiple occasions.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
As a patient I wanted more straight forward answers, less 'what do you think' type of responses. I do not know for certain if my cycle would have been different at a different clinic or not but some things have still been unanswered. I will say I felt more like a patient than a paycheck compared to another doctor we've seen. I felt like Dr.Grossman cared about my outcome and that means alot.
Though you are the patient, you will have to be your own advocate, your own nurse and researcher.
My stim cycle was pretty typical. Gonal F 150 Menopur 75 Cetrotide FET 1: Prednisone 10mg, Endometrin, Prenatal, Estrace, Progesterone in oil, Intralipids, hcg wash, Prograf FET2: Prednisone 20mg, Estrace 2x, Endometrin 2x, Prenatal, Progesterone in oil, Lovenox, Neupogen, Intralipids, Plaquenil, Prograf.
I did not monitor at this clinic. It is in a different state and I found it easier being a traveling patient to stay local for all ultrasounds and blood work.
My Egg Retrieval, ICSI, and Fesh transfer were $4,050. Medicine obviously varies but somewhere close to $3,500 Monitoring (all ultrasounds, blood work including my two FET cycles as well) $3,200 FET are $250 for the first year, I've had two FET $500 Then you have the costs of traveling if you decide to travel to this clinic. We drove the first time which still costs us around $800, the first flight and stay were $1,500 and the third (we stayed a bit longer this time around) $1,900. So far without a healthy pregnancy, 2 negative pregnancy tests and 1 miscarriage we have spent roughly $15,500 so far.
LATHAM

I love the warm welcome ... ,kindness, generosity....and so forth the list won’t fit; me and my husband are so great full with everyone [CNY Fertility] in the place love to keep going on until we gets the results we want not matter what it takes. They really love to help and enjoy what they do that’s make a difference in a person with infertility asking for help
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They have allot patients so be ready cooperate and don’t worry 😉 they have your back,they call you when the time comes. I think it is a beautiful place,very clean very peaceful,feels like home environment
I love the warm welcome 🙏,kindness, generosity....and so forth the list won’t fit; me and my husband are so great full with everyone in the place love to keep going on until we gets the results we want not matter what it takes. They really love to help and enjoy what they do that’s make a difference in a person with infertility asking for help
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Stephany,Bryttnaye Ashley carter,Margaret marnell Bridget tilton )
I love them all so much for all the help they give us during this time
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
This is the best part, he is so natural like a mind blowing, going straight to the point with all the facts right away.l personally love that.he play no games. When I visit the clinic for the first time he was there answering all our questions attentive spending time with us telling jokes about life giving tips for health improvements also asking between one thing or an other wandering about our health and fertility issues, asking what do we want to do, our goals and expectations. He made that very first visit easy, at list for me basically me and my husband fall in love automatically with everyone in there.in this part of the treatment we are right now hoping for the best but been realistic if doesn’t work we definitely want to go back with dr Robert Kiltz
Be honest and open as you can’t about your fertility problems with the Tim all .don’t let them guess what you need, have all your questions ready and ask everything don’t feel shy
We start with humans hormones a month and half before the actual treatment, then we continue with Ivf medicines estimated ovarian, triggers eggs retrieval and transfers, what l notice that a lot off this treatment have like inmune system medication like prednisone, never did like this before or heard of it but very interesting point taking
At the clinic we paid $4,500 full treatment, $655 human hormone,$600 first blood work and ultrasound,$1,451 meds
Yes they strongly recommend one leaving the door open depending on the circumstances

IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
I've only been to the Syracuse [CNY Fertility] office. ... I've never had to wait much past my scheduled appointment time. ... I've been to the clinic 5 times, and each time was a wonderful experience. ... There are a lot of nursing staff, as in most places, there are some that are more compassionate and easier to communicate with than others, but overall, the nursing staff is awesome and will answer your questions in a timely manner.
IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I've only been to the Syracuse office. The clinic is AMAZING. It is definitely the nicest medical facilities I've ever been to. I've been to the clinic 5 times, and each time was a wonderful experience. I've never had to wait much past my scheduled appointment time. As of now, I can't think of any weaknesses. I travel 11 hours from North Carolina just to be seen at this clinic, that alone should say something about how awesome this clinic, doctors, and staff are!
Dr. Kiltz makes sure that he knows what is going on with his patients. He will actually call you from his cell phone after hours to discuss any issues you are having or if a question comes up that you need answers to right away. He gives his patients his cell number so they can contact him at anytime. He's quick to return calls, texts, and emails. He truly cares about his patients and wants the best for them.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz has shown such compassion to my husband and I throughout this process. He said together, we will get us a baby. He is very dedicated to what he does! My first transfer ended in a negative but second transfer I did get pregnant but unfortunately ended in miscarriage. He personally called me after both transfer to make sure I was OK and discuss what we can do differently next time for a positive outcome. He doesn't give up on his patients and will support us and help us in anyway he can.
Dr. Kiltz is REAL! He is compassionate and he is such an advocate for his patients. He truly believes that everyone should have a chance to grow their family without the financial burden standing in the way. He truly is in the business to help his patients fulfill their dreams of parenthood.
I underwent pretesting prior to cycling. I had blood work and ultrasounds to check for endometriosis and/or blocked tubes. Once all that was done, we decided on a medication protocol and once I had baseline labs and ultrasounds we knew how much of each med I needed to take. Once my lining was ready, we scheduled the transfer.
If it weren't for the cost/fees at this clinic, we would not be able to afford to do IVF. CNY has the best prices and such an affordable payment plan so that ALL patients have the opportunity to grow their family.
Dr. Kiltz likes to transfer 1 at a time, but he also will make exceptions based on the individual patients needs and what is best for them.

IUI, 2 IVF
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
I would want others to know that this clinic is very busy and that patients are coming to them from all over the world for treatment due to the cost. Please be mindful, they handle your messages on a day by day basis. ... I live in Virginia and only travel to this clinic for retrievals or transfers. I monitor in Virginia. My results are sent directly to Dr. Kiltz.
IUI, 2 IVF
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Dr. Kiltz is very personable. He is dedicated. He answers personal phone calls and emails anytime of the day. He is phenomenal!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rebecca Kurtz)
My travel team nurse Rebecca communicated alot with me about my monitoring reports and instructions for medications during my transfer cycle. She was very helpful and handled calling in my prescriptions to the pharmacy.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is very dedicated to ensuring to explore the best options and protocols that he believes will benefit his patients. He also tries to make infertility treatments affordable. He is personable and comes out of his way to check on you and your well being. He is friendly with the spouses and makes them feel comfortable as well. He has a warm personality and truly wants to make your dream of being parents come true!
I would give a prospective patient the advice that Dr. Kiltz is a very busy person but he always follow through.
The first retrieval in July 2018, we did 225 Gonal/75 Menopur. I have PCOS so 12 eggs were retrieved and only 4 of those were mature. We ended up with zero embryos. The second retrieval in November 2018, we did 300 Gonal/150 Menopur. I had 15 eggs and out of those 12 were mature. We ended up getting 2 embryos frozen on day 3. I believe with the advice of Dr. Kiltz and his education on supplements and human growth hormone, Keto dieting, this truly helped my egg quality. We have male factor so even though we had 12 mature, only 2 could be fertilized as my husband has low morphology/motility.
My retrievals were $3,900 each. Transfers are $250 each within the first year of retrieval.
Due to the quanity of frozen embryos, he suggested we only transfer 1 at a time.

IVF, Donor Sperm
IVF, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Since CNY as a whole is so busy because of what they offer you really need to be proactive and advocate for yourself. The best way to communicate is the portal, however you are unable to have an ongoing conversation, it always has to be a new message which I find annoying. Calling them you will likely be on hold a lot and the phones go down more than you would expect. Another strength that most clinics don't have is the option for accupuncture or massage upstairs on the days of retrieval or transfer to help your body, make sure you ask about that as they don't always offer it proactively.
Although this is an extremely busy office the doctor took over an hour with us to discuss our case and look at all our paperwork. Although they generally give everyone the same protocol, he was not pushy about any of it and told us he would do what we want. He took the time to answer all our questions and listen to us and he even made jokes to help lighten the mood.
I've only had communication via the portal with the nursing staff and everyone has been super responsive to all my questions and concerns.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Thus far we have only had our consultation in person. He was very thorough going over all our documentation and listening to what we wanted and supporting our decisions by saying he would do the same thing. I like that he wasn't pushing PGS testing (a lot of doctors do) but we wanted to do it because of prior miscarriages and he said yes in your case I think that is a smart idea because that is the main reason we are doing IVF.
Relax, he is easy going and knows what he is talking about and will listen to you as much as he shares with you.
We haven't yet started our protocol as we have had a setback healthwise and are reevaluating our plan and may switch to RIVF instead.
We are still evaluating, we have some insurance coverage for IVF so we plan to use that first, but the PGS testing will be out of pocket and run around $3000.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
The clinic [CNY Fertility] is great at making each person feel cared about and listened to. I never felt pushed aside or rushed. The phone lines can be very busy and difficult to get a person on the other line to talk to, so definitely utilize the online portal to ask questions.... The nurse team was excellent. Although the phone lines were often busy, having access to a portal where you can message the nurse team was always quick
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is great at making each person feel cared about and listened to. I never felt pushed aside or rushed. The phone lines can be very busy and difficult to get a person on the other line to talk to, so definitely utilize the online portal to ask questions.
Although his bed side manner wasn't incredibly warm, he took his time with me to explain everything that was going to happen, and answer any questions I had. I never felt rushed and was given all of the information I needed.
The nurse team was excellent. Although the phone lines were often busy, having access to a portal where you can message the nurse team was always quick and efficient at getting responses. They have an on-call nurse after hours that I used once, and she was also very quick at getting back to me very late at night. The whole staff is really kind and answer any questions thoroughly.
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Ditkoff did not have the best bed side manner, but over all was a very intelligent doctor and I did feel safe in his hands for both my retrieval and transfer. The only time I wasn't 100 percent happy with him was when I felt pushed to grow my only three embryos to day 5 instead of freezing at day 3. I felt that I had too few embryos to push them to 5 days, and I really had to push for them to be frozen at day 3. Even though my transfer ended in a negative pregnancy test, I do not blame him for this, and overall would see Dr. Ditkoff again.
Ignore his cold and direct bed side manner, because he is a very intelligent man who just wants to see you have a successful cycle.
As it was my first IVF cycle ever, a protocol of Menopur 75, Gonal 450 and Centrotide was used for 10 days before triggering with Lupron. We are discussing adding the autoimmune protocol for my next cycle since my issue is inflammation due to endo.
$4900 for a full IVF cycle monitoring included
Dr. Ditkoff strongly prefers transferring only one embryo, and really pushes you to freeze your embryos at day 5 instead of 3. He also recommends a frozen transfer over a fresh.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
The clinic [CNY Fertility] environment is beautiful. Makes it feel more natural not so medical and sterile. For me it made me think this similar how other “normal” male/ female couples get to have sex and get pregnant we just did it seperatly with doctors and lab help... IVF was $4050 - our first round we only had 1 egg but did not grow. So we did another IVF round next month and we only paid $600 for it. This was an amazing blessing!
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic environment is beautiful. Makes it feel more natural not so medical and sterile. For me it made me think this similar how other “normal” male/ female couples get to have sex and get pregnant we just did it seperatly with doctors and lab help
Dr.Kiltz mad my transfer experience so personal just when I thought oh my this is getting painful he did the simplest but most amazing thing. He trapped my foot and said” this is going to be ok” “have faith in God”. The following day my husband and I went back to clinic for massages- dr K stopped and took time to say hello to my husband and ask how I was doing!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Amy )
My first retrevial was so smooth - In operating room - iv in nap 8 seconds Second time could not get iv in 6-7 pokes anestesologist had to stick me oh dear I worried I would pass out on the man but we got it. During quick procedure iv infiltrated and I guess I raised my arm and told them- while I was still under! I’m nurse and they knew that- so they all got a good laugh.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. K has human touch not just warm bedside manner but I believe he truwly wants to help everyone and not just medically but have everyone improve there self worth then faith and most of soul. My best friend told me at cny and our first experience was great I say that even though we had no embryo to transfer but because of how wonderful Dr. Corley and Kiltz were.
Have faith and hold on this journey is rough but will be worth it in the end. This doctor is “different”- He actually cares about YOu not your money!
My last 2 cycles have adjusted go Alf F doses from 600iu ( 7 days) To 450iu(13 days) Also LH-HCG 20 units while stimming Predispose 100mg Daily Aspirin 81mg 800mg coq10 Tons other supplements Estridial Progesterone I’m, vag pills

Tubal Blockage, Other
The atmosphere is amazing, it's like a spa rather than a doctors office. They [CNY Fertility] are so high volume they may need a way to see more patients a day with less of a wait time in the lobby. That is where I feel the most anxiety.... although I am one of many being treated at CNY, I do not feel like I am being bearded like cattle or unimportant.... The people who answer the phones tend to be rushed and not very kind. Frankly they are intimidating.
Tubal Blockage, Other
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The atmosphere is amazing, it's like a spa rather than a doctors office. They are so high volume they may need a way to see more patients a day with less of a wait time in the lobby. That is where I feel the most anxiety.
While there practice is extremely high volume and I don't expect Kiltz to remember me specifically every time he sees me, he is very passionate about his role and respects that everyone is an individual and is different, although I am one of many being treated at CNY, I do not feel like I am being bearded like cattle or unimportant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Grace Michel )
I absolutely love Grace. She is kind and encouraging. The people who answer the phones tend to be rushed and not very kind. Frankly they are intimidating.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is intense. Extremely passionate about his job, uses foul language (which I appreciate) and is extremely knowledgeable. He enjoys educating as well as providing treatment and that is so important. I love that he wants to heal our bodies and not only though Western medicine. He isn't using IVF as a bandaid, he tries to fix why we aren't getting pregnant in the first place, but is honest when a lesser invasive treatment isn't a good option.
He can be intense so prepare for that.
So far I've only had a salpingectomy. It's very scary removing something so vital in making a baby, but in my case it needed to be done for my best chance of IVF success and why that is was explained to me.
We are self pay because we have Tricare so our costs before PGS testing and not including our meds will be $4,500.
I think eSET is the best choice in a lot of circumstances. Transferring more embryos doesn't always mean you have a better chance of a safe pregnancy and live birth.
SYRACUSE

The space [at CNY Fertility] was clean, calming and had an inviting atmosphere. It almost felt like I was on vacation at a spa. Every member of the staff was kind and compassionate towards us. I enjoyed the selection of books to read while in the waiting room and the beautiful consultation room...I was worried that I’d be another “number” with such a large patient population. I have never felt that way. Dr. Kiltz treated us like normal people having a conversation. He was focused and efficient (which I appreciated) while still making us feel comfortable and at ease.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The space was clean, calming and had an inviting atmosphere. It almost felt like I was on vacation at a spa. Every member of the staff was kind and compassionate towards us. I enjoyed the selection of books to read while in the waiting room and the beautiful consultation room.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Marlee)
Marlee is everything I hoped for in someone who is walking alongside us during this journey. She is kind, funny, caring and extremely knowledgeable. When we first realized the year long error of another office, Marlee was beyond compassionate. I felt like she was a close friend who was going through the emotions with us. Every time I have called or emailed, she has responded promptly and seemed to remember everything from the last visit with ease. I feel extremely fortunate to have Marlee as our nurse for our extremely rare and unexpected journey.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
We came to CNY with an open mind and an unexplained diagnosis. Every cycle we had with our other doctor yielded great follicles, but no little miracle. We started to become stressed and anxious. Nothing indicated a reason why we weren’t conceiving. Within our first two appointments with Dr. Kiltz, he and his amazing staff found an error that wasn’t caught the year before. Our explained infertility became a male factor. Which led to further testing. I can’t thank CNY enough for locating a result that was missed for an entire year. He has given us our hope back and we can’t wait to continue this journey with him guiding us. We trust him completely.
The wait time for a consultation is worth it.
During our consultation, Dr. Kiltz ordered all the blood work and did a transvaginal ultrasound that day. He discovered a natural mature follicle and asked us where we wanted to go from there. He was patient and gave us advice when we asked. He never pushed us to make a decision we weren’t ready to make. We decided to come back the next day to do an IUI. That’s when we discovered our male factor situation. The office immediately set up a consultation with a Urologist and have been in contact with us as we work our way through this new pathway.
Currently our costs are limited.
ROCHESTER

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Weakness is the large amount of patients that puts a strain on the staff so that information is not relayed through them appropriately or timely. Again, I wouldn’t recommend this clinic to the patients new to IVF ... The strength is the affordability. CNY is priced so that I can do multiple ER to hopefully obtain a normal embryo without having to file bankruptcy.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The strength is the affordability. CNY is priced so that I can do multiple ER to hopefully obtain a normal embryo without having to file bankruptcy. Dr. Kiltz and his willingness to try new approaches is also a strength as well as his ease to explain information to patients. Weakness is the large amount of patients that puts a strain on the staff so that information is not relayed through them appropriately or timely. Again, I wouldn’t recommend this clinic to the patients new to IVF. Do your research on what to expect first.
With his staff I am treated like a number. A lot of times I had to insure my timing and meds were explained and given accurately but when I talked to Dr. Kiltz, he always made me feel like a human. He would give me as much time as I needed to ask questions and would provide me with individualized treatment plans
Different nurse every email, phone call, and visit. Treated like a number by the staff.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
It always seemed every time I called or emailed I had a different nurse respond. I didn’t care for this as I would always get a generic answer. In fact, had I not previously had IVF with a different clinic, I likely would have been extremely uneasy and I also would have not been given the proper medications. However, all of it was worth it when I would speak to Dr. Kiltz. He would answer all my questions and make things right. He did not do my retrieval or transfer (Dr. Corley did) but he has been the doctor I have spoken to for consultation and after I had my chemical pregnancy. Love the doctors and don’t really care for the staff but because of the affordability, I tolerate it and will do another ER and transfer with them in the future. I would not recommend someone new to fertility treatments use them but if they have experience and know what to generally expect I say it’s the best option.
Know what to expect and do not go into it uninformed.
30 days prime with low dose naltrexone and HGH. On day 3 of cycle I had initial blood work and scan at my local OB Gyn office. That evening CNY called and told me to start 2 vials of menapure and 300 of follisim with HGH. Every other day I would be scanned with blood work (LH TSH EST) at OB gyn office until I was told to begin cetrotide injections. 36 hours prior to retrieval I was told to get to NY for ER and to administer Lupron and Ovadril injections (which I had to remind them to fill the ovadril otherwise I wouldn’t have used it) and showed up a couple hours before ER to Syracuse location. Was taken back and given anesthesia and woke up with a busted lip (hurt worse than the ER) with 8 eggs retrieved. Sent back to hotel to wait for fresh transfer. On day 3 I was called in the am and told to come in for transfer of 2 fresh embryos. Went in and was offered a sedative and took it. About an hour later Dr. Corley came in and discussed in detail what he was going to do and asked if we had any questions. He then performed the transfer while we watched on ultrasound showing us every step. He then held my hand and prayed with us. I then had to remind the nurses that I needed my intralipid infusion that I brought with me. Then went back to hotel and returned to Texas.
I would schedule them with my local OB gyn office

2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
From the doctors and nurses to the acupuncturists, everything and everyone [CNY Fertility] was amazing! The nurses knew exactly what they were doing. No matter how much time has passed between appointments they would remember my protocol without looking at my chart first. They were comforting, knowledgeable, and trustworthy!
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
No weaknesses! From the doctors and nurses to the acupuncturists, everything and everyone was amazing! The nurses knew exactly what they were doing. No matter how much time has passed between appointments they would remember my protocol without looking at my chart first. They were comforting, knowledgeable, and trustworthy! I also did acupuncture while there. I've done it before and found it to be awkward. Not here. I actually fell asleep both times haha! It was so relaxing. Dr. Grossman was extremely nice and reassuring and understanding! Nothing but great things to say!
I felt like my protocol was specific to me compared to my last two clinics. Dr. Grossman's nurses were all amazing and always remembered personal things about me on my next visit and would ask how things were going.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Niccole )
She wasn't necessarily assigned to me but every visit they would ask if I had a preference. They were all great but I felt a connection with Niccole. She was amazing!
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
I live in Texas and took FMLA from work to be a patient of Dr. Grossman and I have no regrets (even though my transfer didn't work). I had my consultation over the phone and had good vibes. I saw his nurses most of the time. I didn't actually meet Dr. Grossman until my transfer and I was okay with that because I know he's a busy man and his nurses were taking great care of me. I still have frozen embryos and plan to do this again until it works!
Don't expect to see him at your appointments. But that's okay because he is still reading your chart and personalizing your treatment plan. The nurses kept me well informed. They explained to me why Dr. Grossman prescribed me what he did.
My protocol was pretty straight forward because my issue is that I don't have fallopian tubes. He made sure to omit the meds that I really didn't need so we weren't wasting time and money.
Always when it was most convenient for me. I was staying in Connecticut with my mom and driving to my appointments in Albany. The office is so warm and cozy. Never a long wait. Most I waited was maybe 10 mins.
ONE of the reasons I chose to drive across the country for this clinic was because of the cost. I maybe spent 12 thousand dollars and that includes PGS testing.
He preferred to transfer just one because my history of pregnancy and infant loss. He didn't want to risk anything.
LATHAM

Open floor plan for seating and coffee/water available. Kids are welcome. Lots of extras you can do like massage and acupuncture. They [CNY Fertility Center] have support groups and other extras. Very clean and well maintained. ... The nursing staff was very kind and understanding. After my first failed IUI I had a few questions. My nurse was very informative and compassionate. She helped to to understand what could have gone wrong and that I shouldn’t give up
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is a very calm place. Open floor plan for seating and coffee/water available. Kids are welcome. Lots of extras you can do like massage and acupuncture. They have support groups and other extras. Very clean and well maintained.
Everyone is very kind and considerate. Take all your questions seriously and help/inform you
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is very trustworthy and understanding. Anything you need to know he does everything he can to help. If you have set backs or want to change treatment he’s there to inform you on the next steps. Even though I only saw him a few times, I know he was looking out for my well being and around the corner if I needed him.
I know I was scared and nervous to go. My advice would be to trust yourself and keep pushing for what you want and if things don’t feel right, don’t be afraid to ask dr .
I had 2 IUI cycles. I was on Letrozole, prednisone, Z Pak, prenatal, low dose aspirin, Endometrin and pregnyl. These were all used to level my hormones and prepare my eggs to delvelope for IUI.
My first consultation was free. I had a trans-vaginal ultrasound $165. Some lab test that the price ranges from $163 to $250. My IUI each were $350 alone, Plus visits back and blood work and sperm wash totaled $725. My scripts ranged from free to $1 to over $100.

5 IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
Strengths [CNY Fertility] are price, size, and success. Weaknesses are a strange fixation on Keto diets and, actually, the size as well. Size is good and bad at times. But overall they have an amazing spa-like facility - with an actual spa in it! - and a focus on holistic medicine that, combined with their unique IVF protocols, made it an excellent choice for us.
5 IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths are price, size, and success. Weaknesses are a strange fixation on Keto diets and, actually, the size as well. Size is good and bad at times. But overall they have an amazing spa-like facility - with an actual spa in it! - and a focus on holistic medicine that, combined with their unique IVF protocols, made it an excellent choice for us.
While the clinic was/is a huge operation with many staff and support members. Dr. Corley always was warm, kind, and (regardless of if he actually did or not) seemed to remember us and know our needs.
The staff is vast and I feel that I rarely spoke to the same person twice. They were all knowledgeable and helpful although it would have been nice to be able to speak to specific people when we wanted to.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley is warm, compassionate, and knowledgeable. He had full faith in us and was committed to making our conception journey a success. He did everything in his power to put our minds at ease. We met with him for our initial consultation where he spent a good 30-60 minutes with us going over our history and potential treatment options. And then, when we weren't sure of what to do, he talked to us on the phone - on a Saturday - for another 30+ minutes until we were all in agreement on a plan. We did not speak to or see him again until our retrieval and transfer. After our transfer he made sure to hold our hands and wish us the best of luck. We can not thank him enough for his compassionate care and successful results!
Do not expect to always speak to him when you have questions or concerns, as the huge staff almost always handles the patients.
Gonal, Monopur, Z Pak during stimulation. Lupron & HCG to trigger. Prednisone, Prograf, Baby Asprin, Lovenox, Cleocin, Estrace, and Progesterone in Oil after retrieval. Low-Dose Naltrexone from start through pregnancy.
$4050 plus prescriptions and monitoring at outside labs
We were strongly advised to start with a single transfer and despite our initial objection we agreed to do it once. We had success so we can't rightly question the advice we were given.

1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
There are so many patients at cny because ivf is cheaper at this clinic. There are several doctors at each clinic and you don't get to pick your doctor. You are definitely a number here at this clinic but you do get what you pay for. You are your best advocate at this clinic.... I went to the Albany location. It was easy to get around the town and several hotels have a cny discount and free shuttle. The clinic is very nice, calming and clean. Front office people were just okay. They weren't super supportive or helpful (especially for an out of town patient).
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center.
The nurse was kind and friendly. She seemed a little young and mature. She answered all my questions but wasn't super clear on some of the answers. I also was not told to have a full bladder for transfer so I couldn't see the actual transfer of my one embryo. That made me upset because I wanted everything to go perfectly.
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Ditkoff was very direct and did not have good bedside manor. We went in with the idea of fresh transfer for ivf and right before egg retrieval he said 'you are doing a frozen right?' He acted like I was crazy for wanting fresh and so I changed my mind just because of his reaction and I trusted him as our Dr. It failed so frozen didn't work for us anyway.
Be your own advocate and trust your instincts no matter what he says or how he will make you feel.
It was all through the portal or by phone calls that I made to the clinic. I never spoke to Dr. Ditkoff before the actual procedure.
They have a sheet with all costs. One cycle of ivf is 3,900 and there are other add ons.
LATHAM

I personally have nothing negative to say, I think everything about CNY was perfect. The atmosphere, the nurses, drs and other services were fantastic. I did accupuncture there 2x, multiple visits for lipid infusions, plus all my monitoring was done there. They were all patient, compassionate and extremely cooperative with my schedule.... My insurance didn’t cover ivf however the iui and monitoring was covered. CNY has payment plans to assist with costs which was amazing and they are very affordable
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Dr grossman took the time to sit with us and explain absolutely everything. Options, rate of success for everything, all treatment protocols, etc. we had an ectopic pregnancy and dr grossman was extremely compassionate and explained why it happened and how he was going to remove it. He was a complete gentleman the whole process and answered all of our questions in an appropriate, compassionate manner.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Niccole)
Niccole and the other nurses were absolutely amazing!! Responded ASAP to my portal questions, called me to follow up after ectopic surgery, stayed in contact with embryo development.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr grossman is a fun guy, made me feel comfortable right off the bat. Sat us down and explained it all from top to bottom and explained what he thought the best course of action would be for us. Explained everything so well, we didn’t have questions. When I had an ectopic pregnancy, he came in the room with the nurse, held my hand and explained it wasn’t my fault. He advised he would perform surgery and explained the whole process. He was extremely compassionate and didn’t make me feel like I was just another patient. I felt like he really cared and was there for us. I honestly do not have anything negative to say about him.
Go into the appointment open minded. And ready for lots of info.
Since I was unexplained infertility he suggested we start with iui with letrozole. We did 3 cycles that were unsuccessful so he added gonal f injection which resulted in a positive pregnancy, but ended up being ectopic. We tried 3 more the same way and he then switched us to ivf with immune protocol.
Dr grossman and the nurses suggested for us 1 embryo to transfer. He stated due to my age, a positive pregnancy test prior and no medical history that it “should” take. And it did :)

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
We dealt with the clinic [CNY Fertility] mainly through our portal, as we were traveling for this IVF cycle. I felt like our questions were answered Ina timely manner and with compassion.... Very relaxing and they offer a lot of spa services of you are interested in them. I did Acupuncture before and after my transfer. I'm not sure if it was helpful in our positive pregnancy but it was relaxing. We did have a recently long wait time each time we were there.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
We dealt with the clinic mainly through our portal, as we were traveling for this IVF cycle. I felt like our questions were answered Ina timely manner and with compassion.
I only death with the nursing staff in person the day of retrieval, transfer, and during my infusion. The nurses I dealth with through the portal were very punctual in responses and we're thorough in their explanations.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I was very happy with care of Dr. Kiltz and the clinic. I wish I would have been able to meet with him more than 10 minutes before my egg retrieval but since we were travel patients, most of our care was directed by the nurses through the portal.
Things move quickly and you need to be ready to start treatment soon.
I used cetrotide, gonal-f, hcg trigger, estrace, prometrium suppositories, IM progesterone, Prednisone, tacrolimus, baby ASA. The final F, cetrotide, and hcg combination produced 28 eggs, 19 mayure, 13 fertilized, 2 transferred fresh at day 5 and 6 are frozen. I was given a medication after retrieval to prevent OHSS. Dr Kiltz recommend a freeze all cycle, but since we were traveling we wanted to do a 5 day fresh transfer. Both embryos resulted in pregnancy and we are currently 31 weeks with twin boys.
Our IVF cost was $3,900. I paid $100 for an IV infusion of intralipids. I paid $100 for accupuncture. Between medications, travel and lodging, ultrasounds and labs for monitoring we pain approximately $9,000 for the whole IVF process. We have had other costs with ultrasound monitoring during the pregnancy but the IVF costs were about $9,000.
The doctor who did our transfer recommend we transfer 1 embryo. We opted to transfer two because of our history of recurrent miscarriage and that they were not genetically tested. We understood the risks of twins and were willing to take the risks.
SYRACUSE

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Rober