Genetic counseling: Offered
Rochester, NY 14610‎
195 Intrepid Lane
Syracuse, NY 13205
315.469.8700
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CNY Fertility Center to a friend?

I've never spoken with Dr. Kiltz. I have no idea what he's like. I've read that this is common with travel clients who are having remote cycle monitoring. Honestly, I only saw my last RE a handful of times and that was over 8 IUIs and almost 3 years. I was not expecting any hand-holding from an RE from across an international border...He signs your prescriptions and that's about it...I have no idea what the protocol is. I had to repeatedly ask for clarification on amounts, dosages and what the medication was.
They [CNY Fertility Center] will not turn away anyone. This is also a double-edged sword...I went into this knowing they were super busy and not really expecting the kid glove treatment, but I'm still surprised by how little guidance I've had...I'm a travel client, so I've had no face to face contact with anyone from the clinic. I've had a couple of phone conversations with nurses who seem very nice...Not specifically detailing my protocol is frustrating. Saying to just get all these meds and we'll figure it out later? What if I don't use them? They're not exactly sugar pills. They cost a lot of money.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
If you are a travel client having remote cycle monitoring, do not expect any communication from directly from Dr. Kiltz. He signs your prescriptions and that's about it. If you're having IVF I would imagine you'd see him on the days of retrieval and transfer.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
This is my second RE, second clinic but first time IVF. I sent CNY my medical records and the results of any tests they asked me to take. They sent me a list of medications with little to no information on dosages and format. They just said to get all these meds and call us on your day 1. I have no idea what the protocol is. I had to repeatedly ask for clarification on amounts, dosages and what the medication was. The list I got was as follows: 1. Gonal F 450 x 4 inject 225iu 2. hCG LH supplement (100iu/ml)x1 Inject 20 units subQ 3.Cetrotide .25mg x 6 4.Lupron trigger 4 mg 5.Prednisone 5mg x 60 1 twice daily 6. Prograf 0.5mg x 32 1 twice daily 7. Baby aspirin 81mg x 30 8. Zithromax ZPAK 250mg x 1 9. Cleocin Ovules 100mg box 10. Estrace 2mg x 60 1 twice daily 11. Progesterone in oil 50mg/ml x2 vials. Inject 50 mg IM 12. hCG 10,000iu trigger I guess they are waiting to explain how to take this medication when I call in my day 1? Like I said, this is my first IVF cycle. I had to look up most of these meds to try to figure out what the protocol is. From what I can gather from my own research is the protocol I'm on is a version of a down regulation short protocol.
I've communicated with several nurses. It's a bit frustrating because you're never sure if the nurse you're speaking to is up to date on all the details. They are always professional and kind but stingy with information. I never get a complete thorough answer to my questions and have repeated myself so many times.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Cost is their number 1 strength and also the reason why everything else suffers. I am completely out of pocket so cost was my primary reason for going with this clinic. They will not turn away anyone. This is also a double-edged sword. They give hope to those who maybe they shouldn't and the volume of clients they see make if feel like you're just a number. I went into this knowing they were super busy and not really expecting the kid glove treatment, but I'm still surprised by how little guidance I've had.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
Single IVF costs $3900 US Includes retrieval, ICSI, anesthetic, assisted hatching and 1 fresh embryo transfer. Each frozen transfer done within 1 year costs $450 US That's easily a third the cost of any local-to-me clinic. Remote cycle monitoring is $150
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.

The clinic [CNY Fertility] is super busy and that means that I met a different nurse each time I went in and a different nurse responded to emails I wrote. A couple of times, that meant that the entire email thread wasn't read and that caused some miscommunication.... Super busy place and that's probably what makes it more affordable than other clinics. The cost of several things here, except IVF, might be close to what they might be elsewhere, especially if they are not in-house items
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
We met Dr Kiltz once during the entire cycle and that was a random encounter while waiting for an ultrasound. The conversation was all about what the keto diet is and he certainly has super strong opinions on that. After the cycle and no seemingly viable embryo, I was expecting Dr Kiltz or someone from the office to call me to discuss the PGS results and potential options but nobody called us. I called the office and asked for Dr Kiltz's phone number (something I'd learned on FertilityIQ) and texted him asking him to call me back. He was pretty responsive and we talked on the phone a couple of days after the initial text message. During the conversation, I was hoping he would help me figure out what might be the next best thing to do but he mostly cited stats and said making the decision about what to do next was my call. While I appreciate that, I would've liked a little bit of guidance in the decision making process given that he's the experienced expert. I've already read plenty research papers and looked up stats on FertilityIQ and elsewhere! The final decision, of course, would've been mine. Those are the only two times I've talked to him in person and the rest of my interactions have been over text. He is very responsive over text though sometimes his one word responses might be a little tricky to decipher. I still appreciate him making himself available outside of the portal and clinic and he has been super supportive and with me through my most recent pregnancy and miscarriage.
Do your research. Read through all the relevant courses on FertilityIQ and go in with specific questions you want answered that you couldn't get answered elsewhere. There is a lot of information on the CNY website as well, especially if you are already going through the IVF process there and want to consider options like donor eggs/sperm, surrogacy etc.
The clinic is super busy and that means that I met a different nurse each time I went in and a different nurse responded to emails I wrote. A couple of times, that meant that the entire email thread wasn't read and that caused some miscommunication. The online system (portal) doesn't let you 'reply' to an email - you need to write a new message each time and that is a bit painful because you need to reference the content of the previous email to make sure the context is clear to whoever responds next. Overall, though, I thought the nurses took good care of me and continue to do so and treated me like a person. From what I read on FertilityIQ after my treatment was that I could've asked for the same nurse each time! I once asked that a particular nurse not do my ultrasound and that request was respected. Since my most recent miscarriage, I've been in communication with the nurses to keep up with dropping HCG labs and ultrasounds especially since I've moved to a new city and don't yet have an local OB. The nurses and Dr. Kiltz have been super responsive. I found Dr Kiltz's phone number on the CNY website and I've been talking to him throughout the process from embryo transfer to miscarriage to D&C to post D&C complications to future directions and he has been amazingly supportive.
My first consultation was with a nurse and she set the treatment protocol. From my point of view, there was no input from Dr Kiltz regarding anything though I have no idea what goes on in the background. I asked to see the nurse who designed my protocol during one of my monitoring sessions but was told she is unavailable and I didn't ask again. I think my first consultation would've been with a doctor had I waited 8+ months for a phone consultation appointment. I went with the onsite nurse consultation as I got an appointment within 4 months which then got moved up by a couple of months as a slot opened up.
Overall, I believe the nurses run the place and they are doing a pretty good job. Most of them seem to have a good bit of experience and are understanding and accommodating. I'm a bit less enthusiastic about the embryology team as some of them seem to have less than a year's worth of experience with no background in anything bio related. This is another thing I learned on FertilityIQ - to look for the nurses and other people on LinkedIn to get a sense of their education and experience. The nurses could've been more pro-active with changing my estrogen dosage based on monitoring results (blood and ultrasound). They didn't do it until I asked for it and one of the doctors suggested they increase my estrace dosage, which happened after many expensive monitoring visits. If you don't see your lining start to get thicker in 10-12 days, take charge and ask the nurses to review your protocol with a doctor and change it accordingly. I spent a frustrating month going for blood work and ultrasounds and not seeing much change. The whole process could've been faster and cheaper had I asked to get a doc involved early enough.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Super busy place and that's probably what makes it more affordable than other clinics. The cost of several things here, except IVF, might be close to what they might be elsewhere, especially if they are not in-house items, for example, medicines (third party pharmacy cost), PGS (third party diagnostic cost) etc. That being said, the difference in IVF cost here and other places is HUGE making it an easy win over other places. Low cost does not translate into poor care. You just have to be well informed (FertilityIQ can help) and take charge of the process (communicate with the nurses). If you want a dedicated care team, want to see a doctor on each visit, and want the clinic to be initiating a lot of conversations with you instead of you having to call/email them for information constantly, this may not be the place for you.
For retrieval: 2600 (medicines) + 4600 (IVF + biopsy) + 1235 (monitoring in Syracuse and once in a different state) + 2100 (PGS) + travel and lodging costs for the initial consultation and the IVF cycle + some cost for tests done right after consultation. For transfer: Lining prep medicines (don't remember exact number but likely under 250 as estrace and progesterone aren't as pricy as the retrieval meds) + monitoring (out of town so about 2000 because I was asked to go many times) + embryo transfer cost (varies if its part of IVF cycle or not) + travel and lodging costs for the embryo transfer + acupuncture cost ($70 for 2 sessions or 1, I don't remember) if you choose to do it before and after transfer.
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
I didn't ask what the doctor's preference was. I went with my own idea about how many I wanted to transfer and nobody was opposed to it.
+ Read more- Read less

During the consultation phase of the IVF process, my brain was overwhelmed by information and questions. He [Dr. Kiltz] made me feel calm and supported as we decided together on what was best for me. I was seeking an individualized experience and so far he has made the time to give me confidence in the plan. He not only discussed the medical side of the process with me, he also discussed lifestyle and perspective.
To work with this clinic [CNY Fertility], you have to be on top of your stuff. If you are looking for hand holding and a passive approach to your care, I wouldn’t recommend this clinic for you. If you have a strong voice and have done your research, I think this is a great fit! They support the approach you feel best about while giving their guidance and opinions as well.... 4K for egg retrieval cycle with fresh transfer
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
During the consultation phase of the IVF process, my brain was overwhelmed by information and questions. He made me feel calm and supported as we decided together on what was best for me. I was seeking an individualized experience and so far he has made the time to give me confidence in the plan. He not only discussed the medical side of the process with me, he also discussed lifestyle and perspective.
He is a doctor in high demand, so do not expect him to reach out to you. However, if you have questions or concerns, you can expect him to respond quickly and with compassion.
I was feeling anxious about the protocol plan and the nurses weren’t aligned to what was agreed to on the phone with the doctor. I texted him about my concerns and frustrations early on a Saturday morning. I did not ask him to call me that day, nor did I expect an immediate response. He called me immediately! He listened and spoke with me about life and the stresses of this process like he was my friend.
His approach is 300 Gonal/Foll and 150 MEN to start. This is my first IVF cycle, so he made an insightful statement that gave me much needed perspective: “We have to shoot before we aim sometimes.” We don’t know how I’ll respond to the medications so we have to start with what we think will be best and adjust as we learn how my body responds. I came to him with studies about Early Egg Retrieval and protocols other REs were using for women my age and he was not only open to discussing them, he said he would go with whatever approach I felt best about. He said a moderate approach seems like a good start because even though I’m 44, I have normal AMH and low to normal AFC (7). He also addressed my concerns about endometriosis and the abdominal inflammation in my body by putting me on LDN and HGH to start. I will write about the results I’m a couple of weeks when we see how many eggs we retrieve and fertilize.
They are extremely busy and difficult to get in touch with. Done have been overly helpful, while others have made me feel like an inconvenience.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
To work with this clinic, you have to be on top of your stuff. If you are looking for hand holding and a passive approach to your care, I wouldn’t recommend this clinic for you. If you have a strong voice and have done your research, I think this is a great fit! They support the approach you feel best about while giving their guidance and opinions as well.
4K for egg retrieval cycle with fresh transfer (if you wanted that), ICSI, and assisted hatching (laser). $450 per frozen transfer.
I was relieved that he follows the most relevant and up to date studies for women my age. He is supportive and encouraging about multiple embryo transfers for my age and situation.
+ Read more- Read less

I do not care for Dr Kiltz’s manner. I had several concerns about my cycle, including meds and protocol. He completely dismissed my concerns and pushed keto heavily, explaining any negative outcome away with my diet. He is not very active in care, it is managed almost entirely by nurses. I didnt get to speak to a doctor until ER. I saw him at transfer, and made an appointment for follow up.... My tsh was not checked until transfer day, and was elevated.
The cost of this clinic [CNY] is low, which is one of the only redeeming qualities. However, keep in mind that testing, monitoring, and travel add up. I spent about $10,000 for ivf and fresh transfer and it ended in a chemical pregnancy, possibly due to the clinics incompetence. It’s not cheaper if you have to do it several times due to their errors.... Care is completely coordinated by travel nurses. I given conflicting information by different nurses on several occasions. They can be difficult to communicate with. The nurses in the facility were caring and efficient.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Be sure to know exactly what you are doing. You need to know your meds, and what is best for you. You need to know your labs, when they should be done, what the expected values are, and what to request if they are not within limits. No one is going to help you through this process.
This is a very busy clinic. Genetic protocols are given. My requests for specific medications were denied without explanation. You almost never get to speak to a doctor. I didn’t get to talk to one until I was being prepped for ER.
I stimmed with 300 gonal f and 10 hCG/lh. I requested to prime with hgh as I was concerned about egg quality and was denied. I ended up with fair/poor 3 day embryos. I was encouraged to do a fresh transfer. My tsh was not checked until transfer day, and was elevated. By the time I knew, the embryos were already in me. Elevated tsh can cause chemicals and miscarriages. My cycle ended in a chemical.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is very cost effective. I would only recommend them if it is all you can afford and your last choice. Care is coordinated almost entirely by nursing and they make frequent mistakes. It’s not cheaper if you have to repeat cycles due to their errors. You will see people say “you have to advocate for yourself.” That means know the meds, which are right for you, labs, values, treatments etc. Dr Kiltz believes that keto is the answer to everything and if anything goes wrong in the cycle, diet is blamed. Use caution.
The cost of this clinic is low, which is one of the only redeeming qualities. However, keep in mind that testing, monitoring, and travel add up. I spent about $10,000 for ivf and fresh transfer and it ended in a chemical pregnancy, possibly due to the clinics incompetence. It’s not cheaper if you have to do it several times due to their errors.
CNY does not usually allow multiple embryos transferred. Because mine were fair to poor and 3 day, I was allowed to transfer two.
+ Read more- Read less

CNY is very popular for their low prices, but be advised that you do not have a specific nurse or even Dr that you work with every time. Each time you visit, call, message the portal it is a different nurse/person. This made me feel at times like a number as I had to repeat myself multiple times and often my protocol was lost in communication.... The nursing staff was extremely nice and compassionate. The nurses run the show. All your monitoring appointments for retrieval and transfer will be with the nurses. They determine when you will trigger and when your retrieval will be.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
With CNY whoever you consult with does not mean they will be the Dr performing the retrieval, transfer or IUI. Ihad my initial consult with Dr.Corley and also my follow up with him but another Doctor performed my egg retrieval. I did not have the outcome I had hoped for with my egg retrieval and when I consulted with Dr.Corley he was great with creating a new plan. One thing that does bother me is I felt my file and medical history was never reviewed before I was given a prescription/protocol. If it would have been reviewed I wonder if my protocol would have been different resulting in more eggs/embryos. We are now gearing up for our second egg retrieval.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Be your own advocate. Always double check your protocol and ask questions!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
CNY is very popular for their low prices, but be advised that you do not have a specific nurse or even Dr that you work with every time. Each time you visit, call, message the portal it is a different nurse/person. This made me feel at times like a number as I had to repeat myself multiple times and often my protocol was lost in communication. Customer service was always wonderful and they were always nice, but I think they are just overwhelmed with patients.
Describe the protocols David Corley used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
First ER cycle he recommended LDN, 225 Gonal F and 75 Menopur. No birth control before cycles as CNY does not usually prescribe that. My next cycle I am priming with HGH, Menopur and a 7 day estrace post ovulation. Once I have day 1 I will start 300 Gonal F and 150 Menopur.
The nursing staff was extremely nice and compassionate. The nurses run the show. All your monitoring appointments for retrieval and transfer will be with the nurses. They determine when you will trigger and when your retrieval will be. Make sure you are your own advocate for your protocol and triple check the instructions. I was given incorrect med doses 3 times and received different answers each time I asked about it. I think they are overwhelmed with patients and it's hard for them to keep up with everyone.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths are costs! This is the number 1 reason we are going to CNY. We are from TX but traveled to NY because our insurance does not cover IVF and CNY is affordable. Weaknesses are communication. Many times I received an incorrect protocol or was misinformed about certain medications. You speak to a different person every time so it is difficult to feel like you have a relationship with the clinic. If you have a complex case I would not recommend going here.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
Each monitoring appointment you will be seen by the nurse. You have a different nurse every time. Most of my appointments were on time and the most I waited was 1 hour.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Corley at CNY Fertility Center.
$3900 for retrieval and fresh transfer plus monitoring appointments/labs. This does not include medications. The cost for a frozen embryo transfer is $250 plus monitoring appointments/labs.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center.

[Dr. Ditkoff is a] Very knowledgeable provider, grounded in research, can be abrasive with his wishes and forceful about his plan to acheive the outcome he considers best...Evidently this physician has a strong preference for eSET, only this was not strongly expressed to me before the day of my tranfer. I specifically asked my nurse during prepatory visits if this Dr. was aware of my desire to transfer my three embryos and if he approved. I was told as long as I am aware of the risks and ok with them he is ok with with transferring 3. But this was disagreed upon tranfer day.
Great Nurses [at CNY Feritility]!!! What I didnt like is that you will be scheduled with a random nurse everytime unless you request a specific nurse. They will try to coordinate if you request to see the same nurse which I think is very important. My first cycle things were easily overlooked when seeing a different nurse every time...I had to call twice to get biopsy results located on a benign polyp (if it was important they would have called). I continued to ask about every medication everytime because I would find they've changed protocols on some immunological medications due to current research but would not have been informed or my medications switched had I not asked.
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Like I said, very knowledgeable and talented surgeon with a typical surgeon complex. I was told before hand he did not have the best bedside manner and was willing to take that on for his expertise. During my phone consultation he was very thorough and explained everything very well which I appreciated. We came up with a plan based off my previous cycles that adjusted stims and treated possible undiagnosed immunological issues without testing. I've been told it's cheaper and easier to just treat rather than test for these things. My negative experience came on the day of transfer when he decided to change the previously discussed plan while I was already in the surgery suite and my husband in the waiting room. He felt that it would be best to only transfer one of the three best looking embryos rather then all three even though my age and statistics and previous failed cycles permitted this number and we had already discussed this. He was very aggressive during an already emotional and vulnerable moment (naked lying on table without my spouse to discuss). I expressed needing an opportunity and a moment to talk to my husband and was told that he cant guarantee he will perform my transfer then as he cant grantee he wont be busy 5 minutes from now. This is why I felt more like a number. And I will mention they brought me back more then an hour late which means they were willing to give another patient the time they deserved possibly but not me. I felt like I was being rushed to just go along with what he decided and theres nothing else to question. However, being a well informed medical professional myself i felt disrespected that he would not want me to take a moment, be informed, and make a decision with him that I was comfortable with. In the end I decided to stick to my plan but honored him for his concern and interest in my best outcome and he appreciated my respect and we moved forward. I did conceive this round which was the very first time ever after 5 transfers! Unfortunately it ended in a 5wk miscarriage. I feel that I might not have even experienced that if I did not transfer all 3 since nobody really knows which will go the distance in the future. Just a reminder no matter how well meant...they are not God, but well intended Dr's and its important to be compassionate with the human being in front of you....even if it means explaining and understanding their goals, or even a fight, or even 5 minutes.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
He is an excellent physician and obviously passionate about his responsibility and the outcomes he is responsible for; a really great thing! He can come off strong at the worst moment so just take a deep breath and know it's likely coming from a good place. Stay focused and dont get defensive or angry and it will likely work out.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Great Nurses!!! What I didnt like is that you will be scheduled with a random nurse everytime unless you request a specific nurse. They will try to coordinate if you request to see the same nurse which I think is very important. My first cycle things were easily overlooked when seeing a different nurse every time.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This is a beautiful clinic. The care they provide is good. Some things I am questioning and asking around is standardized treatment rather than individualized plans. Since I have not been successful with 3 ivf cycles and 5 transfers I am considering other options.
The waiting room is a bit small but very beautiful; I actually enjoyed waiting in the relaxing low lit well decorated space. Often times you could get a free message while you waited. The nurses work as swiftly as they can without shortchanging patients. I was very happy with my monitoring appointments. They provide very early hours so you can squeeze in before work if needed but these appointments can fill quickly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center.
Ivf $3900 + monitoring fee $925 Transfer $250 + monitoring $500 No medications included
Describe Edward Ditkoff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Edward Ditkoff
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Kiltz] went out of his way to talk to us and make us feel comfortable and welcomed at CNY... called my husband personally and set up a new plan for us when our cycle did not work. He changed my meds and had us freeze our embryos on day 3. He answered all of our questions and was very helpful...They did a sperm extraction on my husband and ICSI. They decided to freeze our embryos on day 3. They froze 4 embryos. One is rated good and 3 are rated fair. We did not transfer them yet.
You have to be you’re on advocate when it comes to CNY. There are not enough nurses for the amount of patients and you need to fight sometimes to get your questions answered...Brenley was amazing! She took the time to answer any questions we had and was always willing to talk. She was the only nurse there that didn’t rush when I talked to her...It’s very affordable, but we did have one issue where they misquoted a procedure for my husband and now are making him pay the new price.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz called my husband personally and set up a new plan for us when our cycle did not work. He changed my meds and had us freeze our embryos on day 3. He answered all of our questions and was very helpful.
He went out of his way to talk to us and make us feel comfortable and welcomed at CNY.
The first cycle we used Menopur and Follistim. My husband gave a fresh sperm sample and we used ICSI. We only had one embryo survive to day 5. We did a 5 day fresh transfer and it did not work. The second time, Dr. Kiltz put me on Menopur only. They did a sperm extraction on my husband and ICSI. They decided to freeze our embryos on day 3. They froze 4 embryos. One is rated good and 3 are rated fair. We did not transfer them yet.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Brenley)
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The price is definitely a strength of CNY. We wouldn’t be able to afford IVF if it wasn’t for the price. The atmosphere of CNY is great too. It’s so relaxing and the staff work hard to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. One negative thing is there are so many patients and not enough nurses. You truly have to be you’re own advocate and call multiple times to get someone to answer you.
Dr. Kiltz suggested one embryo for our fresh day 5 transfer and 2 embryos for our frozen day 3 transfer.

Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Do not expect to see him when you visit his offices. You will rarely be treated by him. He often has other providers that will treat you. This is not a bad thing just how it is. ... Dr kiltz is such an amazing compassionate brilliant man. He is extremely busy. ... He is a believer in God and faith. He is kind gentle and incredibly smart. A man ahead of his time in knowledge of infertility. He is always rushed and in a hurry because his plate is so very full with the many many many people he is trying to help.
They [CNY Fertility Center] are excellent at what they do but their communication is terrible. Their prices are exceptionally cheap. I think their intentions are amazing. ... The nurses rarely return phone calls or call with lab results. Often they do not even update the patient portal. They do not communicate with you unless you basically repeatedly call and beg them to do so. They are over extended. ... Even critical results like betas are often ignored. This is very very stressful. ...
Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr kiltz is such an amazing compassionate brilliant man. He is extremely busy. He even gives out his cell phone number to patients. He is a believer in God and faith. He is kind gentle and incredibly smart. A man ahead of his time in knowledge of infertility. He is always rushed and in a hurry because his plate is so very full with the many many many people he is trying to help. His intentions are in the beSt place. He wants everyone to be successful in their infertility journey. His heart is the biggest of anyone I know. He is a wonderful man. I truly can tell he does this for the love and not the money. He keeps his prices down so they are the most affordable. However he does overextend himself.
Extremely busy doctor. Often the staff didn't return calls as planned.
I was given metformin for pcos. Gonal. Menopur. Baby aspirin. Antirejection drugs. Prenatal vitamin. Prednisone. Z-pack. Clindomayacin. Endometrin. Progesterone. These were for egg production and retrieval as well as for transfer and pregnancy.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are excellent at what they do but their communication is terrible. Their prices are exceptionally cheap. I think their intentions are amazing. Dr Kiltz is wonderful but not all the staff works as excellent as he does or intends his staff to do.
The ivf process was $3900 but the meds are terribly expensive. Semen extraction was $1000 and can only be done at 6 am before office hours. No regular urologist at the office. He comes before his own office hours to perform procedures. Total cost of one round of IVF is approximate $10k
Dr kiltz doesn't recommend transferring multiple embryos because of the possibility of multiple births. However he will agree to transfer 2 embryos.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr Grossman has generally been very patient with me (I am a "difficult" patient who questions everything) and all of my questions throughout this ordeal. It is really important to let him know how you want him to work for you; we made it very clear that we are evidence-based people with no room for questionable forms of treatment ... He'll take his time to speak with you and answer questions honestly and clearly. ...
I was told that one of my lab results were not good via patient portal and was recommend a relatively powerful medication. I called the clinic several minutes after receiving the message and the nurse was gone. ... I messaged my RE about my decision to seek further confirmatory testing and he was highly supportive of my decision and actually told me I did the right thing. This incident left me highly distrustful of the general nursing staff.
Ashkenazi Jewish, Middle Eastern
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Grossman has generally been very patient with me (I am a "difficult" patient who questions everything) and all of my questions throughout this ordeal. It is really important to let him know how you want him to work for you; we made it very clear that we are evidence-based people with no room for questionable forms of treatment (like the use of Prednisone during stim cycles, which is their default, even if no immune issues are present). He is otherwise very pleasant, easy to speak to, and welcomes all questions.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Go in with all the questions you have already prepared. He'll take his time to speak with you and answer questions honestly and clearly.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Through all of my cycles at CNY I have contacted him via portal several times to check in, to get second opinions, and sometimes, to let him know I'm not comfortable with something. His responses were never cookie cutter, and there have been times that his recommendations have contradicted those of the nursing staff. He was respectful of my decision to dump all the "woo" that Dr Kiltz and his nursing staff were pushing.
Describe the protocols Michael Grossman used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
#1 antagonist cycle; can't recall doses, 2 lead follicles after 3 days of stims (nurses started me too late in the cycle), converted to IUI, failed. Can't recall med doses. #2 estrogen prime, antagonist, started stims CD2 with 450 Follistim/150 menopur, Cetrotide with dual lupron/lower dose HCG trigger--&gt;12 eggs, 4 mature, none made it to day 3. ICSI used. #3 estrogen prime, antagonist, with 450 Follistim/150 menopur, Cetrotide, stimmed longer than last cycle, full HCG trigger--&gt;10 eggs, 4 mature, 4 others left to mature, one 3-day embryo cryopreserved. Used ICSI.
The nurse I worked with (you can pick the nurse you want to do your monitoring with) was very pleasant and optimistic, seemed attuned to details, but the nurses do typically follow a set of guidelines that they apply to everyone, so you need to be careful. Don't be afraid to ask the doctor for a second opinion. The NP there is nice but seems overconfident and misinterpreted previous genetic workup and I left convinced that my infertility was due to a fragile x premutation (I spoke with a genetics counselor who explained I don't have a premutation, and my infertility is likely unrelated). Not all communication well. There is a lab tech/phlebotomist who has an edgy attitude.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very cookie cutter. There were times that I felt I was doing DIY IVF because I had to self advocate frequently. Communication is hit or miss. I recently had an experience when a nurse told me about a test result over portal and suggested a medication. The nurse didn't call me and when I called the office shortly after receiving the message, she had left for the day and I had to speak with some random nurse who never worked with me. The nurse manager tried to create excuses like nurses don't want to play phone tag or leave voice mails. I messaged my RE about my decision to seek further confirmatory testing and he was highly supportive of my decision and actually told me I did the right thing. This incident left me highly distrustful of the general nursing staff.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center.
Each IVF is $3900, monitoring is around $850. IUI monitoring was around $750 or so, the IUI itself was approximately +/-$300. Follow up visits with the doctor were $75. Monitoring for an FET was between $750-850.
Describe Michael Grossman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
It was dependent on preference. Since I only have one embryo stored, I don't have the luxury of having such options.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center.

Dr Grossman explained each step as we went through the transfers and egg retrieval. He was very good at showing us what was going on the screen and helping us understand what was happening. He was wonderful at making me feel like I wasn't just a number. He made a hard time just a little easier by being upbeat and positive about the results. ... Before they did the transfers I started intralipids and had an HCG wash and I really think all that stuff helped.
I don't think there is anything they need to change the girls at the front desk are welcoming. My husband had one suggestion. The room for samples isn't very sound proof, he said it's hard to get comfortable when you can hear everything going on around you. ... My veins are very small and are hard to get for blood work or IV's. Ann [nurse] usually did my blood work and after 2 or 3 times she's got really good and remembered that my veins sit close to top of my skin and after that she never missed again! ...
European, Native American, Other
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He not the typical doctor. He's very good at what he does and he's very good at explaining what to expect. He makes you feel comfortable with the plan before moving forward and he helps weigh all the options.
Dr Grossman and all the nurses at CNY really care about everyone and making sure your in the right place mentally and physically. Everyone knows who you are and calls you by name, they ask how your doing and feeling. They take an interest in your life outside of the fertility.
Even though having blood drawn sucks, I like that they take blood each visit to make sure your progesterone and estrogen are where they need to be. Before they did the transfers I started intralipids and had an HCG wash and I really think all that stuff helped. And it did work I was pregnant until 17 weeks and we lost the baby because my water broke early. If I had to go back I wouldn't change a thing. All the medicine and doses worked like they should have and it was all worth it. I'm patiently waiting to be able to try again.
All of the nurses are awesome! They made it more bearable. My veins are very small and are hard to get for blood work or IV's. Ann usually did my blood work and after 2 or 3 times she's got really good and remembered that my veins sit close to top of my skin and after that she never missed again! And kimmi usually did my IV for the intralipids and she hardly ever missed. And if they did and they weren't comfortable trying again they would ask someone else to look. They really make me feel like I'm a really person not just a science experiment. After everything we've been through they really make it easier to handle. They are the best at what they do and I couldn't ask for better nurses
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
For my medications I paid about 250-250$ a month. Intralipids were 56$ every two weeks, endometrin were 15$ for 3 boxes, progesterone in oil were 15$ for 2 vials, the HCG wash was 15$ for one vial, the LDN was was 50$ for a 3 months supply. During the egg retrieval the gonal -f was $15 per pen and I used 3 or 4 total, the metopur was 15$ for 4 boxes, and cetratid was 15$ for 4 boxes. After it was done all of the medicine I had left I donates to the doctors office to give to peope who don't have as good of insurance as we do and can't afford to buy them.
The choice was left up to me and my husband. The first two transfers we did 2 each time and they failed or I had an ectopic pregnancy. The last transfer we did we chose to do one embryo and it was successful. I think it makes a different some people (me included) can't handle more than one embryo at a time.

2012 - 2018
Dr Kiltz always makes time for his patients, even handing out his private cell phone number. While he can sometimes go off on tangents during conversations, he always makes his best efforts to be positive and kind... He is truly passionate and caring. It can sometimes be difficult to get him to answer questions bluntly and concisely, as he sometimes strays off the topic to talk about religion and positivity. Sometimes I just want more fact based answers.
I felt it was hit or miss as far as competence of the nursing staff [at CNY Fertility Center] was concerned. I always requested working with Danielle Villa - she was attentive, knowledgeable and extremely diligent...I felt that the nurses were too autonomous and there wasn’t a doctor around at the Rochester location to review monitoring and ok changes to medication dosage. I strongly suspected that my FSH dosage should have been lowered but the nurse who performed my monitoring that day told me to stay on he higher dosage and come back Monday (it was a Friday).
2012 - 2018
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I love Dr Kiltz. He is truly passionate and caring. It can sometimes be difficult to get him to answer questions bluntly and concisely, as he sometimes strays off the topic to talk about religion and positivity. Sometimes I just want more fact based answers.
Because the clinic can be a bit understaffed, you have to be somewhat on top of your care.
It was an IUI cycle that was converted to IVF because I had too many mature follicles (I felt this was the fault of the attending nurse because I specifically asked if we should lower the FSH dosage and she said no, so I wasn’t surprised when I had 4 or 5 mature follicles).
I felt it was hit or miss as far as competence of the nursing staff was concerned. I always requested working with Danielle Villa - she was attentive, knowledgeable and extremely diligent.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I think Because the clinic offers such low rates on fertility treatment and IVF, they don’t keep as much nursing and support staff as a traditional fertility clinic. I am local t the clinic so it was very easy for me to stop in for bloodwork and the information was always very quickly uploaded to the patient portal (which is awesome and very convenient). I’ve heard working with the travel team can be difficult as they are understaffed and not very responsive. It’s a beautiful, comfortable clinic that feels more like a spa than a medical facility (and I mean this in a good way). I’ve always enjoyed going there and chatting with the friendly staff. I like hat they incorporate Eastern medical practices and massage into their practice.
We had a $3000 medical deductible that we quickly went through on ordering fertility medications the first month. After that we spent a few hundred more on monitoring and medications with our 20% deductible. The cost of IVF was $3500
+ Read more- Read less

He’s eccentric and passionate. He loves what he does. ... He really pushes the immune protocol with diet and immunosuppressants. ... Dr Kiltz really didn’t want us to transfer 2 embryos because I’m young and he felt our chances of getting pregnant were good. However, he was willing to do what we wanted. ... Also, sometimes he’s a little Keto crazy. I would get a little frustrated when every conversation would lead back to Keto.
The Syracuse office and Dr Kiltz himself is wonderful. However their satellite office in rochester is poorly run. It’s the only office in the CNY chain without a resident doctor. The advice given is inconsistent and sometime harsh or abrasive. Mistakes have been made with my cycle. I missed an IUI due to a provider (NP) error. The only thing keeping me coming back to CNY and not transferring my embryos is Dr. Kiltz and my experiences in Syracuse. The Rochester office is definitely in need of some TLC.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He’s eccentric and passionate. He loves what he does. He will do everything he can to try to get you a baby. everything. He colors outside the lines. I loved that about him. But, also it does come with its setbacks. As a nurse, I sometimes felt like some treatments that were recommended were a little “experimental” and didn’t have good peer reviewed evidence of success. And I think in infertility women are in a very unique spot....they are desperate. Desperate to try anything. But some of the medications don’t have proven results or studies to show effects in say 10 years. Also, sometimes he’s a little Keto crazy. I would get a little frustrated when every conversation would lead back to Keto. All that being said, I would 100% recommend Dr Kiltz to a friend. He’s kind and genuine. And he really really does just want to get you pregnant. AND I never felt like he was just in it for the money. The clinic is one of the most inexpensive in the entire country! You wouldn’t know it though...they’re facilities are state of the art.
He’s eccentric and passionate but it’s because he loves his patients and what he does.
He gives out his personal email and cell phone number. I’ve called his cell crying and he talked to me for 49 minutes about how to get me pregnant without ever making it feel rushed.
He really pushes the immune protocol with diet and immunosuppressants.
Inconsistent. Sometimes they were helpful other times you got 5 different answers. Compassionate, sometimes. Hit or miss. Friendly, sometimes.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Price! Price! Price. Did I say price? Everything is reasonable priced and affordable. Right down to the massage they offer the day of FET (buy 1 get 1 free!) and the free yoga they provided. So many wonderful things about CNY.
IVF $3900 including everything but monitoring ($795) and meds.
4 IUI, IVF
PCOS, Unexplained
I was prescribed the normal fertility drugs, but it was brought to my attention that one of the triggers that I use caused cysts, which I am prone to. I was surprised because the clinic [CNY Fertility Center] knows I have PCOS and a history of ovarian cysts and have even had a laparoscopy. ... I’ve only met Dr. Kiltz once, when he did my egg retrieval. I have talked to him via text message when he gave me some suggestions for my unexplained infertility. He was quick to respond and gave me great information.
In the Rochester office [CNY Fertility Center] they make me feel like they care about me and my specific situation, but one thing that’s frustrating is the fact that I can get three to four different opinions on care because there is no doctor onsite. ... I have also had to call and message multiple times about prescriptions being refilled to my pharmacy. ... I have had at least three different opinions or methods of treatment given to me. It makes me nervous knowing they [nurses] aren’t all on the same page. ...
4 IUI, IVF
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Make sure to be specific when asking questions and choose the location of your care very carefully. If I could choose I would go to a different location.
In the Rochester office they make me feel like they care about me and my specific situation, but one thing that’s frustrating is the fact that I can get three to four different opinions on care because there is no doctor onsite.
I was prescribed the normal fertility drugs, but it was brought to my attention that one of the triggers that I use caused cysts, which I am prone to. I was surprised because the clinic knows I have PCOS and a history of ovarian cysts and have even had a laparoscopy.
The nursing staff at Rochester is very compassionate and professional, but they all have different opinions about medications and care. I have had at least three different opinions or methods of treatment given to me. It makes me nervous knowing they aren’t all on the same page.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff is wonderful but they all have different things to say about my fertility care. I’m also upset with the fact there isn’t a doctor onsite full-time. I understand this is a smaller office but the patients are just as important as the other offices, so we deserve a doctor as well.
Copays and whatever my insurance didn’t cover.
We transferred one, and this was after talking to Dr. Arroyo.

PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
He [Dr. Robert Kiltz] is so knowledgeable & up to date with procedures & medications. Love how he integrates eastern & western medicine! He truly treats the whole person all while doing this & offering affordable fertility which people deserve!...Recommend transferring one embryo...We haven’t personally gotten to see Dr. Kiltz yet, but hopefully soon for retrieval. We are working with his clinic in Syracuse & so far, staff has been great! I’ve read Dr. kiltz’s Keto articles, watched his TED Talk, & watch his Fireside chats every night. He answers questions there & is always available
Our communication with them [CNY Fertility Center] so far has been over the phone & through the patient portal. Despite this, I have felt 100% treated as a human & not just a number, even by such a large clinic handling a lot of patients. CNY has been quick to respond, attentive, & keeps track of my results & answers my questions timely. I did my initial phone consult with Katie Falcon & she was awesome! So educated & took time to listen to my questions & answer them to the best of her ability. CNY even called after I submitted blood results into my portal & wrote my a prescription because I currently am not working with another RE close to home.
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
It is early but so far has been awesome. We haven’t personally gotten to see Dr. Kiltz yet, but hopefully soon for retrieval. We are working with his clinic in Syracuse & so far, staff has been great! I’ve read Dr. kiltz’s Keto articles, watched his TED Talk, & watch his Fireside chats every night. He answers questions there & is always available. He is so knowledgeable & up to date with procedures & medications. Love how he integrates eastern & western medicine! He truly treats the whole person all while doing this & offering affordable fertility which people deserve!
Have questions & plans of actions ready to go. They can be quick with you, but they are running a large clinic with a lot of patients trying to offer affordable fertility treatment to as many patients as they can, which is a great thing! If you’re thinking of trying a new protocol or med, just ask! They seem very open & Dr. Kiltz actually promotes that openness in his nightly virtual chats!
We are working with CNY Fertility from afar, as travel patients. Our communication with them so far has been over the phone & through the patient portal. Despite this, I have felt 100% treated as a human & not just a number, even by such a large clinic handling a lot of patients. CNY has been quick to respond, attentive, & keeps track of my results & answers my questions timely. I did my initial phone consult with Katie Falcon & she was awesome! So educated & took time to listen to my questions & answer them to the best of her ability. CNY even called after I submitted blood results into my portal & wrote my a prescription because I currently am not working with another RE close to home.
egg retrieval & IVF. Can start as soon as we are ready to get medications, secure monitoring with a local doc, & make plans to travel to NY!
Very good at communicating & knowledgeable! I have noticed you talk to a lot of different people / nurses though. That’s fine with me though, I understand it’s a large clinic seeing a lot of patients.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I wish they were closer or had a location in Michigan!!! I know they’re growing & offering a lot of state of the art treatment & procedures which I think is great! I am so excited to travel to the Syracuse Clinic, from reviews I’ve read & pictures I’ve seen online, it looks very nice. Like a spa.
$3,900 for IVF plus add-one we are still looking into (ex embryo glue & PRP - these will add a couple extra hundred dollars). Plus, mediation that was quoted around $2,500 & travel. This is still significantly cheaper than the $20,860 we were quoted by a local RE for IVF!
Recommend transferring one embryo , although when it’s time, I’m going to ask about transferring two as well as PRP & embryo glue.

2019 - 2020
He [Dr. Corley] always made me feel heard and understood. He is good at looking into all areas (labs, results of egg retrievals and protocols used) to find what may or may not work in the future. He took his time to explain things to me and listen to my experiences and thoughts. ... When I had a follow up with him he looked at all of my previous information in depth and took 60 minutes to talk to me and come up with our an to move forward.
It is easy to get in touch with who you need to via their [CNY] patient portal and get answers fast. If you enjoy in person contact, being a travel patient might not be for you. Some patients have flown/driven to New York to stay for the whole cycle to be monitored there, but I chose to fly in only for procedures and did remote monitoring in my home state. I have liked all the doctors, but they all have very different personalities. Once I found the one I clicked with it made it easier.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
He always made me feel heard and understood. He is good at looking into all areas (labs, results of egg retrievals and protocols used) to find what may or may not work in the future. He took his time to explain things to me and listen to my experiences and thoughts.
Make sure he has access to all of your previous tests/results so he can give you good feedback. He has been doing this for awhile and has a lot of information to share but needs to know where you are coming from.
He is a very sweet man and prayed for me after each FET. When I had a follow up with him he looked at all of my previous information in depth and took 60 minutes to talk to me and come up with our an to move forward.
While Dr Corley has performed my egg retrieval and 2 transfers I have just recently had a follow up with him regarding a 4th FET. The clinic has many doctors and I had yet to find the Dr that fit with me until I had Dr Corley for my 2nd FET. He listened to me and looked into my chart to help me come up with a plan for my next FET and potentially next egg retrieval. He actually did not change my protocol from my last FET other than to add an HCG wash before and HCG boosters after. I will be using Estrogen to prime for FET along with the immune protocol that includes Lovenox, baby aspirin, Tacrolimus, prednisone, zpak, doxycycline and PIO along with progesterone suppositories. I am getting the immune protocol due to having endometriosis. The previous cycle I had good results as far as lining and levels and he doesn't believe a big change would change the outcomes.
The clinic has a team of nurses devoted to patients who travel to NY for their treatment (which I do). It is easy to email them and get a response in an hour or two. You have to give them very specific questions otherwise you will not get specific answers. When I have talked to them on the phone regarding results or setting up retrieval or transfer times they have always been very nice and caring.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This clinic has a lot of travel patients due to their low cost procedures. This being said I felt less like a number than I did at my local clinic. It is easy to get in touch with who you need to via their patient portal and get answers fast. If you enjoy in person contact, being a travel patient might not be for you. Some patients have flown/driven to New York to stay for the whole cycle to be monitored there, but I chose to fly in only for procedures and did remote monitoring in my home state. I have liked all the doctors, but they all have very different personalities. Once I found the one I clicked with it made it easier.
CNY Fertility's cost at the time of me starting there were $3900 for an egg retrieval and fresh transfer and $450 for an FET. I did monitoring in my home state and paid $150 to CNY for remote monitoring for each cycle(also the cost to monitor wherever I was at). I have insurance that covered a portion , so the cost structure is different (they senda higher amount to insurance, which is typical). The cost also did not include medications.

2019 - 2020
I love Dr. Kiltz! When I was diagnosed with OHSS he called my wife at 4 in the morning while I was in the hospital to check in. Incredible bed side manner and so personable. We had no complaints at all. I wish he was more available to see him at all visits!...He talks very fast and provides a lot of information! Take lots of notes and approach each visit with lots of questions....I did do a lot of research on my own in regards to extras or add ons that were not always presented to me by the practice, but I was ok with that! I was very happy and I am looking forward to my next transfer.
I love the nursing staff. [at CNY Fertility Center]. They are all so well educated and informed and helpful with all questions! I did leave one visit not happy, but I requested not to see that nurse again and I was always accommodated...I did do a lot of research on my own in regards to extras or add ons that were not always presented to me by the practice, but I was ok with that! I was very happy and I am looking forward to my next transfer... is sooo busy, they see many many patients. But they have great results and I am so fortunate they are so local to me. However, I did a lot of research on my own. It helped me better prepare for all of my visits. I do not feel I would have received the information from them, they just followed typical protocol. But they were very accommodating when I presented what I was comfortable with!
European, Other
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I love Dr. Kiltz! When I was diagnosed with OHSS he called my wife at 4 in the morning while I was in the hospital to check in. Incredible bed side manner and so personable. We had no complaints at all. I wish he was more available to see him at all visits! But all of the doctors in the practice are amazing!
CNY is sooo busy, they see many many patients. But they have great results and I am so fortunate they are so local to me. However, I did a lot of research on my own. It helped me better prepare for all of my visits. I do not feel I would have received the information from them, they just followed typical protocol. But they were very accommodating when I presented what I was comfortable with!
I love the nursing staff. They are all so well educated and informed and helpful with all questions! I did leave one visit not happy, but I requested not to see that nurse again and I was always accommodated.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I love the clinic. All the nurses and staff are great. They have great success rates and I am fortunate to be so local to them. I did do a lot of research on my own in regards to extras or add ons that were not always presented to me by the practice, but I was ok with that! I was very happy and I am looking forward to my next transfer.
I am fortunate that my insurance covers much of the costs for fertility treatments. I paid a small copay every visit, plus the cost of assisted hatching because that is not covered by my insurance. I did have some issues with coverage and explained that I was working with my insurance company to resolve and they were very accommodating and understanding and gave me the time I needed to address everything.

2020
Dr. Kiltz spent over an hour on the phone with my husband and I discussing our health, history, and steps moving forward. He answered all of our questions thoroughly and professionally. We could tell he was passionate about his work and we are beyond hopeful to finally do this and hopefully will be carrying our first baby within the near future. I can text or call him and he responds right away. I haven’t emailed him yet, but there is that route available if necessary...took mine and my husband’s health, and pre-existing conditions into consideration for our first IVF treatment. He recommended I go on a keto diet because a lot of what I was experiencing was due to inflammation. My husband and I have lost weight since taking Dr. Kiltz’s advice. I’m not a medical professional so I can’t speak to the medications that were ordered for me. I’m new to this whole process so I don’t have a lot to share.
Whenever I email the nurses [at CNY Fertility Center], they always answer me promptly. When I call, they’re always very helpful and put me at ease. The only negative thing is that when messaging them through the online portal, you can’t reply to their messages...Their nursing and financial team are great. Dr. Kiltz is great. Unfortunately I haven’t dealt with anyone else. They make IVF affordable for all who are trying to achieve their dreams of having children. I didn’t receive the greatest care at other fertility places but at CNY, they treat you with respect, like family and they have monthly IVF grants to help pay for IVF cycles. I’m excited for this journey and for CNY to help my husband and I become first time parents!
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I have not yet begun my IVF process since I am waiting for my first cycle to arrive so I can start. When my husband and I consulted with Dr. Kiltz, he was friendly, engaging, explained things so that we’d understand, and offered his cell phone, email and told us to contact him whenever if we had further questions or concerns. What doctor does that??? I have not met a doctor that offered their private cell phones to patients!
You will love him!
Dr. Kiltz took mine and my husband’s health, and pre-existing conditions into consideration for our first IVF treatment. He recommended I go on a keto diet because a lot of what I was experiencing was due to inflammation. My husband and I have lost weight since taking Dr. Kiltz’s advice. I’m not a medical professional so I can’t speak to the medications that were ordered for me. I’m new to this whole process so I don’t have a lot to share.
Whenever I email the nurses, they always answer me promptly. When I call, they’re always very helpful and put me at ease. The only negative thing is that when messaging them through the online portal, you can’t reply to their messages.
He is affordable!!!!!
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Kiltz was amazing. He responded promptly and was encouraging. I called his cell phone once accidentally and he insisted I talk to him about my concern which was meant for nursing. He made me feel hopeful.... I was prescribed gonal f, menopur and cetrotide with IUI. I am 41 years old and my egg reserve is low. The gonal f stimulates you to produce eggs. Menopur helps them mature. Cetrotide prevents ovulation until you have IUI.
Appointment scheduling [at CNY] is very flexible. Sometimes you wait a long time. Once you complete your new patient appointment things get better. It's tough waiting to get in for your first appointment. I think it would help if they would triage by age for new patients. I was 39 when I first called and wasn't seen until 6-9 months later.... Marnie was direct, compassionate and knowledgeable. It made a huge difference seeing one specific nurse each time.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz treated my best friend and he changed her life. My friend encouraged me not to give up and that was very encouraging. Her story is amazing. Dr. Kiltz is very personable and positive in his interactions with patients. He was always kind to me and helped me to feel hopeful. I am hoping to move onto IVF next and fulfill our dream of having a baby. Because I am a healthcare practitioner myself, I feel I am in a unique position to help others. I highly recommend Dr. Kiltz to anyone experiencing infertility.
Hang in there, he keeps his promises.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Marnie Pierce)
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Appointment scheduling is very flexible. Sometimes you wait a long time. Once you complete your new patient appointment things get better. It's tough waiting to get in for your first appointment. I think it would help if they would triage by age for new patients. I was 39 when I first called and wasn't seen until 6-9 months later.
My insurance is terrible and doesn't cover anything. I spent nearly 20,000 for the three cycles of IUI that I completed. I was devastated that I was not successful. My company has a self funded insurance plan and unfortunately will not implement the changes required by NYS healthcare law mandating coverage of 3 IVF cycles. I am hopeful I will qualify for the IVF grant. This would make IVF possible for my husband and I.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
The doctor [Dr. Michael Grossman] was kind and has a good bedside manner though he does tend to speak fast and mumble. Make sure if you are unclear on anything you ask him pointed questions. He seems like he genuinely wants to help but is overwhelmed by the volume of patients he sees every day...We are in the midst of our 4th donor egg cycle with no success. We have used immuno protocols due to a history of miscarriage. We have tried alternative therapies such as acupuncture to increase our odds of conception.
Research as much as possible because If you don’t come in armed with questions, they [CNY Fertility Center] will not volunteer information...The nurses are very difficult to communicate with. It is rare that you will hear from the same nurse twice and they don’t check your chart before responding so be very careful with watching your medication instructions. If you’re going the donor egg route, the entire department is overwhelmed and it can take days to get a response at times.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
The doctor was kind and has a good bedside manner though he does tend to speak fast and mumble. Make sure if you are unclear on anything you ask him pointed questions. He seems like he genuinely wants to help but is overwhelmed by the volume of patients he sees every day.
Research as much as possible because If you don’t come in armed with questions, they will not volunteer information.
Despite being told we would be contacted with dates of treatments, pregnancy test results, fertilization reports, we had to constantly chase the nurses down for this information. My medication lists were not updated, they left my personal health information on a stranger’s voice mail. They don’t treat my partner like he is part of the process, will not communicate with him. It has been a very disappointing experience and I wish we had read more reviews before choosing this clinic.
The nurses are very difficult to communicate with. It is rare that you will hear from the same nurse twice and they don’t check your chart before responding so be very careful with watching your medication instructions. If you’re going the donor egg route, the entire department is overwhelmed and it can take days to get a response at times. The nurses called a random wrong number and provided them with my private medical information related to our embryos. I have to call several times to get pregnancy test results and they’re not very compassionate when delivering bad news. The nurses in the room are nice when you go in for your transfer but otherwise it’s been a bad experience.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The communication is severely lacking. While the pricing looks attractive, I would never recommend this clinic to someone pursuing pregnancy through donor eggs. Their SART scores are really low for a reason and if you ask them for any explanation they chalk it up to bad luck or say they don’t know why things aren’t working. This is technology backed by science-there should be answers other than cross your fingers and hope for the best.
The doctor was hesitant but did transfer more than one frozen three day embryo at our request.
+ Read more- Read less

This cycle I was literally crying in the the office and [Dr. Kiltz] came in to give me a pep talk and push me through. He was so kind and understanding during such a vulnerable moment for me. Meant a lot to me...I have only met Dr K once and it was when I needed Him the most...Second cycle started similar to the first Femara for a few days, then we switched to Gonal and Cetrotide due to my reoccurring lining issues. We ended up doing and IUI this cycle and the result is still pending :)
All the nurses at the CNY buffalo are extremely nice and compassionate...I absolutely love this clinic and feel like this is the right fit for me. I do Not love talking to the “main” number. I wish I could easily call the Buffalo clinic where they know me personally. I Do like that each cycle if something isn’t working we move onto something else. It’s also nice to have the patient portal and it’s good to see test results right away. Also having your instructions for medicines is nice to have on the patient portal.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I have only met Dr K once and it was when I needed Him the most. I was having a horrible week with work and PCOS just makes you emotional haha. I was Starting to lose hope and cried my eyes out at my appointment. The nurses called him in and he gave me a really good “get back on the horse” pep talk. I know He was probably busy but I appreciated he took the time to talk to me.
This cycle I was literally crying in the the office and Dr K came in to give me a pep talk and push me through. He was so kind and understanding during such a vulnerable moment for me. Meant a lot to me.
So far it’s been 2 cycles at CNY first cycle we started with the Femara, then Gonal injections. I ended up with 2 follicles but had issues with my lining. First cycle ended with trigger shot and times intercourse. Which resulted with a negative pregnancy test. Second cycle started similar to the first Femara for a few days, then we switched to Gonal and Cetrotide due to my reoccurring lining issues. We ended up doing and IUI this cycle and the result is still pending :)
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris Z)
All the nurses at the CNY buffalo are extremely nice and compassionate.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
$40 per office visit which included bloodwork and ultrasound. Medicine is covered only if For timed intercourse $450 for IUI and medicine was not covered
+ Read more- Read less

Since changing care to [Dr. Kiltz] I have not had an appointment with him yet...With my laproscopy out of the way, I can't wait to begin the next step...Be prepared to have the PA/NP and nurses run the show. Start the keto diet waay ahead of time to prepare yourself...So far I have only don't IUI cycle. I primed with Gonal F 150mg and letrizole. I had to cancel as I had a blocked tube on my left and all my dominant follicles were on the left. I just had a Laparoscopy/hysteroscopy and will moving onto IVF
I haven't had much interaction [with the nurses at CNY] but when I have, they have been awesome...When you walk into CNY...it truly is a calming experience. It's absolutely beautiful and everyone is so positive. I would say that as a patient, so as much research and join support groups the help you along the way. Many times you are the one making care decisions with little guidance. The office is super busy and you really have to be your own advocate.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Since changing care to Dr. k I have not had an appointment with him yet. However, his staff are amazing and they treat their patients with dignity and respect. With my laproscopy out of the way, I can't wait to begin the next step.
Be prepared to have the PA/NP and nurses run the show. Start the keto diet waay ahead of time to prepare yourself and read It starts with the egg. There is a lot of good info in the book to get you started in the right direction.
While I have only met Dr. Kiltz in passing. He is a very kind person. Always willing to answer your questions. His staff who from what I have seen have been on top of their game and super sweet!
I haven't had much interaction but when I have, they have been awesome. I'm so grateful for their care.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
When you walk into CNY (I have been to both Syracuse and Rochester location) it truly is a calming experience. It's absolutely beautiful and everyone is so positive. I would say that as a patient, so as much research and join support groups the help you along the way. Many times you are the one making care decisions with little guidance. The office is super busy and you really have to be your own advocate.
As of right now my insurance covers mostly everything. However come time to switch to IVF nothing will be covered. We haven't gone over the financial part of that yet.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Dr. Kiltz sees many patients so it is not always easy to get time with him. However when it’s very important he makes time. I see the nurses every visit and if I can’t communicate with him directly I can do so through the nursing staff...prepared to take a lot of initiative on their own...For my current cycle we are priming with estrogen, testosterone and Omnitrope and doing a Lupron microdose protocol...makes personal phone calls to patients. He also offers his personal cell phone number. When things don’t go as hoped, he is compassionate and eager to make changes to protocol to improve results next time.
Because it is low-cost [at CNY], we are able to do more cycles which gives us a better chance at a successful pregnancy. Conversely it is very busy with numerous patients and you won’t get the same degree of handholding that you would at other clinics...Niccole [nurse] has been my rock in this process, even though she is currently back in school she always makes time to communicate with me either through the patient portal or via phone call. She is also a great liaison with the doctor staff.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I would tell them to not expect a lot of handholding and that they should be prepared to take a lot of initiative on their own.
Dr. kilts, despite treating thousands of patients, makes personal phone calls to patients. He also offers his personal cell phone number. When things don’t go as hoped, he is compassionate and eager to make changes to protocol to improve results next time.
Initially I was started on a high dose protocol, 450 gonal and 150 menopur. I also primed with Omnitrope before beginning my cycle. This protocol resulted in cancellation due to poor response. The next cycle we went with 150 gonal/75 menopur and four follicles were retrieved. Two were mature, and only one fertilized which was frozen at day three. For my current cycle we are priming with estrogen, testosterone and Omnitrope and doing a Lupron microdose protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Niccole Davey)
Niccole has been my rock in this process, even though she is currently back in school she always makes time to communicate with me either through the patient portal or via phone call. She is also a great liaison with the doctor staff.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Because it is low-cost, we are able to do more cycles which gives us a better chance at a successful pregnancy. Conversely it is very busy with numerous patients and you won’t get the same degree of handholding that you would at other clinics.
$3900 per ivf cycle
CNY encourages single embryo transfer, however with women over 40 they are open to multiple.

Poor Egg Quality, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Cookie cutter protocols [with Dr. Michael Grossman]...The medications he put me on for stimulation and egg retrieval worked wonderfully for me. He listened and considered my concerns of ohss. I felt completely safe and comfortable with him doing my egg retrieval. Which went great! On the negative side I feel that my specific situation wasn’t considered and was placed on a cookie cutter protocol for embryo transfer. I was not given a chance nor different options discussed with me about different transfer protocol options. When I asked about different protocols I received a very negative response.
Great cost and compassion [at CNY Fertility] but they see ALOT of people. In my opinion this is both a strength and weakness. Being your own advocate here is important. Their main weakness I think is treating so many people that it puts a lot of pressure on the patient to make choices they may not fully understand with lack of guidance...Their [nurses] caring and compassion is outstanding including the staff in the finance department and the front desk. Some of my conversations with them have left me feeling doubtful of their overall knowledge though
Poor Egg Quality, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
In general I found him to be a knowledgeable and caring doctor. I would definitely recommend him. Sadly I think my story and experience with my FET echos to many other women’s. Who’s cases are treated generically lacking guidance or understanding of options available. The medications he put me on for stimulation and egg retrieval worked wonderfully for me. He listened and considered my concerns of ohss. I felt completely safe and comfortable with him doing my egg retrieval. Which went great! On the negative side I feel that my specific situation wasn’t considered and was placed on a cookie cutter protocol for embryo transfer. I was not given a chance nor different options discussed with me about different transfer protocol options. When I asked about different protocols I received a very negative response.
If your looking for a good doctor with your best interests at heart he’s your man but make sure to ask what your options are for different procedures.
Cookie cutter protocols
Their caring and compassion is outstanding including the staff in the finance department and the front desk. Some of my conversations with them have left me feeling doubtful of their overall knowledge though
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Great cost and compassion but they see ALOT of people. In my opinion this is both a strength and weakness. Being your own advocate here is important. Their main weakness I think is treating so many people that it puts a lot of pressure on the patient to make choices they may not fully understand with lack of guidance.
1embryo preferred

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
[Dr. Corley is] very caring and compassionate in person. Over the phone he seems a little distracted and forgetful or disorganized but he still genuinely cares. Just make sure to take notes and don’t be afraid to ask questions.... Once the doctor had written for me to use a specific medication for trigger but that’s not what they had me order so I had to change last minute.... Make sure to keep track of what he says so you know what he wants your protocols and medicines to be
[CNY has] The greatest atmosphere with the best amenities. Very relaxing and they truly care about your outcome. Sometimes they lack in explaining what all you can partake in but I’ve learned you just have to ask questions.... $4100 as a travel patient for the retrieval and a fresh transfer, icsi, assures hatching, cryopreservation of remaining embryos for a year. $250 for each fet after (it’s now $450) Cost of meds is separate.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
He’s very caring and compassionate in person. Over the phone he seems a little distracted and forgetful or disorganized but he still genuinely cares. Just make sure to take notes and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Make sure to keep track of what he says so you know what he wants your protocols and medicines to be in case there is any confusion. And always ask questions.
I put neutral because I’m a travel patient and that aspect definitely makes you feel like a number but when you’re at the clinic he makes you feel so loved and taken care of.
I was on 150 Gonal f and 75 cetrotide. I stoned for 5 days I think and had 5 follicles/eggs. Four mature eggs and made 4 embryos using icsi. They were all 5 day embryos grades 4AA, 4AA, 3AA and 3AB. For transfer we were on autoimmune protocol. The first two single FETs failed. The third FET of two embryos resulted in a blighted ovum. For that final transfer we did an hcg wash and intralipids and I did Keto for a month prior.
Most are very helpful, they are short and to the point. When receiving bad news I feel like they have specific nurses that are extra compassionate because they always made me feel better than the others.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I work in a hospital so my monitoring wasn’t the typical experience but I liked that the clinic was ok with me handing it on my own.
Describe David Corley's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
They seem to know best when selecting which option to go with. I trust them fully. We did two singles and one with two.
+ Read more- Read less

For my second IVF, I wanted to work with Dr. Grossman because I think he has a more practical approach. During consults, he takes the time to listen and answer your questions. During procedures, he is more pragmatic...Added Cetrotide 0.25mg on day 6. Triggered with Lupron on day 12 as my estrogen went too high - I think I was stimulated for too long. Retrieved 16 eggs but only 2 made it to day 5 and 6...While you can schedule a call with the doctor over the phone, it is best to have an in-person meeting before you start your cycle. I actually came away with some free medications that they had to spare.
You don't deal with the same person [at CNY Fertility Center] so it's hard to get consistency but they are usually friendly. Your main interaction is with the nurses but sometimes you don't know if they are all on the same page...IVF with remote management fee $4050. My medications were donated so the costs were minimal for this round. FET transfers are $450...I think that many people choose this clinic because it is affordable. I would say this would be a good option if your fertility issues are not too complicated. The clinic doesn't feel like a hospital - there is a lovely fireplace that is always on. You can have a complimentary massage in the waiting room before your procedure.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
I initially had another doctor at CNY and felt confused by the alternative medications that I had been prescribed, some of which are still sitting in a box at home. For my second IVF, I wanted to work with Dr. Grossman because I think he has a more practical approach. During consults, he takes the time to listen and answer your questions. During procedures, he is more pragmatic.
Be proactive. Many patients probably travel to this clinic as it is one of the most affordable. While you can schedule a call with the doctor over the phone, it is best to have an in-person meeting before you start your cycle. I actually came away with some free medications that they had to spare.
As a travel patient, there is no consistency with who you are dealing with. Sometimes someone picks up the phone right away. Other times you are on hold for 20 minutes. You don't really know who you're going to speak with and whether they will give you the right advice. Some interactions are more pleasant than others.
Gonal-F 300 IU, Menopur 75IU, Z-Pak, Low-Dose Naltrexone, Pre-natal. Added Cetrotide 0.25mg on day 6. Triggered with Lupron on day 12 as my estrogen went too high - I think I was stimulated for too long. Retrieved 16 eggs but only 2 made it to day 5 and 6.
You don't deal with the same person so it's hard to get consistency but they are usually friendly. Your main interaction is with the nurses but sometimes you don't know if they are all on the same page.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
I recently left my local clinic to travel to see Dr Kiltz. Though my consultation was with his NP, Meg I still felt like a human.... His approach is modern and his passion is undeniable.... Immune protocol for fresh IVF transfer... My NP, Meg was very knowledgeable and kind. She spent over an hour giving is information, advice, and tours.... Meg and all the staff are attentive and knowledgeable and spent so much time with me!
I love the patient portal. You get a quick response and you get to see every aspect of your care and plan. I also have had quick responses over the phone. All my questions are answered in a timely manner. Overall I think CNY has a great clinic and it is run very organized and professional.... My NP, Meg was very knowledgeable and kind. She spent over an hour giving is information, advice, and tours. The nursing staff were also so generous with their time and kindness. I instantly felt comfortable.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I recently left my local fertility clinic to see Dr Kiltz. I loved my last doctor and this was a very hard switch. He was highly recommended by other women. I started to watch his fireside chats on Facebook and instantly felt like I needed to see this doctor. His approach is modern and his passion is undeniable. My first visit at CNY I met staff who shown the same energy. This is my last chance at a child and I believe he will do his best to make my dreams come true. I am excited to start my journey with Dr Kiltz.
To take the leap and leave your comfort zone! I felt comfortable getting local treatment but he is doing so much more. This is our lives and our shot at motherhood. I believe everyone deserves that chance and he gives us that opportunity.
I recently left my local clinic to travel to see Dr Kiltz. Though my consultation was with his NP, Meg I still felt like a human. Meg and all the staff are attentive and knowledgeable and spent so much time with me!
Immune protocol for fresh IVF transfer
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Meg)
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Medications are not included but standard ivf is $3,900 and they offer add on services.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Kiltz is very caring and informative doctor. He talks very quickly and provides a lot of information to his patients. He brought up dietary changes (Keto) but was not pushy when I said I wasn’t interested. He is very knowledgeable and I am glad to be his patient.... I have completed 2 IUI cycles with letrozole with Dr. Kiltz/CNY.... Dr. Kiltz also prescribed prednisone and LDN, and had me take baby asprin to reduce inflammation.
I visited the Rochester office, which I know isn’t as busy as other CNY offices that Dr. Kiltz works at, and every time I went the nurses and other staff members were warm friendly, knew who I was, remembered outside details about my life, and genuinely cared about me and how my cycle was going.... CNY is a busy clinic, overall, but I never had to wait long to speak to someone on the phone or for an appointment.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Take notes/record your appointment - Dr. Kiltz provided a lot of information and I was glad to be able to go back and go over my notes.
I have completed 2 IUI cycles with letrozole with Dr. Kiltz/CNY. I am waiting on results of my last IUI cycle, but if it was not successful, we will be using gonal-f for our next IUI cycle. Dr. Kiltz also prescribed prednisone and LDN, and had me take baby asprin to reduce inflammation.
The nursing staff at CNY is amazing! They are all so kind and compassionate. They are so knowledgeable and informative. I really appreciate them!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY is a busy clinic, overall, but I never had to wait long to speak to someone on the phone or for an appointment. They are flexible with appointment times (love the early morning availability for monitoring) so it was easy to arrange appointments around my work schedule.
My IUI cycles were covered by insurance. Total out of pocket (based on my insurance coverage - including medicine, monitoring, and the procedure) cost per cycle was approximately $400. Their out of pocket costs if you do not have insurance coverage are very reasonable.
N-A for me as I have only completed IUI cycles.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Kiltz is very compassionate, patient and u understanding. He takes his time to make sure you are comfortable and all your concerns and questions are answered....For my IVF transfer I was on the immune protocol. This included prednisone for inflammation and prograf to help with implantation.... Due to fragmentation and fair quality, Dr Kiltz suggested transferring 2 embryos for my fresh transfer,
The clinic [CNY] is very clean, comfortable and the staff is great. I usually go first thing in the morning and get right in. On the occasions where I had a late morning or afternoon appointment, it was a very long wait. Some patients come very early for their appointment so that when they check-in, they are added on the list and therefore end up jumping ahead of other patients who are scheduled before them.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is very compassionate, patient and u understanding. He takes his time to make sure you are comfortable and all your concerns and questions are answered. You can easily see the amount of love and passion he has for his profession and truly cares for his patients.
Dont be afraid to ask too many questions.
He has an incredible bedside manner, is full of compassion and positivity, and makes you feel very comfortable and at home.
For my IVF transfer I was on the immune protocol. This included prednisone for inflammation and prograf to help with implantation. Unfortunately the prograf did not agree with me (caused fevers) and I had to stop taking it. Unfortunately that transfer did fail. I have one embryo left and will be doing a FET, but we have not discussed protocol yet.
All of the nurses I have seen were amazing. Very personable, compassionate and knowledgeable. I also would use the patient portal when I didnt have time to call or after hours and always received a quick response. They are a great team at CNY
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is very clean, comfortable and the staff is great. I usually go first thing in the morning and get right in. On the occasions where I had a late morning or afternoon appointment, it was a very long wait. Some patients come very early for their appointment so that when they check-in, they are added on the list and therefore end up jumping ahead of other patients who are scheduled before them. I feel there should be a better system to prevent this from happening.
Monitoring costs such as bloodwork and ultrasounds during my cycles. HSG Xray, Hysteroscopy and IUI. My insurance does not cover IVF, so I was able to use CNY's payment plan for that. It is a monthly payment automatically deducted from your credit or debit card. You choose the length of the loan.
Due to fragmentation and fair quality, Dr Kiltz suggested transferring 2 embryos for my fresh transfer, hoping that we would have a better success rate.

Endometriosis, Immunological, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
The nursing staff [at CNY] was extremely knowledgeable and the majority of time provided very detailed messages with patient instructions for labs and medications. The few face-to-face interactions I had with nurses during my retrieval and transfer (Syracuse) and intrauterine washes and intralipid infusion (Buffalo) were excellent as they had a great bedside manner, were empathetic to my concerns and answered all my questions.
Endometriosis, Immunological, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I am very pleased with my experience as a patient of Dr. Robert Kiltz. The respect, care and attention I have received in every interaction with him has greatly exceeded my expectations and provided a consistently positive experience. Dr. Kiltz has provided compassionate and honest, individualized patient care utilizing innovative approaches to treating infertility that were not offered by my previous RE's in the Omaha area (i.e. Full Immune Protocol; Anti-Histamine protocol; Intrauterine HCG, PRP and Neupogen washes, etc.). Dr. Kiltz is an effective communicator and listener, organized and contentious and has an excellent bedside manner. He spent a great amount of time reviewing my records, answering questions, making recommendations for additional diagnostic work-up, discussing potential treatment options and establishing a clear plan or care for all stages of treatment. Despite 2 failed transfers, Dr. Kiltz remained optimistic which provided us with the motivation to continue our fertility journey and re-instilled some hope of achieving our dream of starting a family. During the follow-up he reviewed and evaluated my previous treatment protocols and their outcomes to devised a plan of care tailored to overcome potential obstacles interfering with achieving a successful pregnancy.
To ensure the best experience and get the most from a consultation with Dr. Kiltz be prepared to ask the questions you want answers to; ensure all medical records are uploaded in the patient portal; have on-hand knowledge of previous treatment including medications and dosages; and ensure all required diagnostic testing is completed to to ensure provision of timely and effective treatment
After calling CNY to schedule a consult I was scheduled for 6 months out and placed on a waiting list in hopes to get in early if at all possible. While waiting for my consult I decided to email Dr. Kiltz with whom I had never met or spoken in efforts to gain a better understanding of potential treatment options regarding IVF vs GIFT vs ZIFT. Within hours Dr. Kiltz scheduled a phone consultation with me to discuss the various procedures available at the clinic and initiate treatment protocol. Dr. Kiltz is always available through one form of communication or another and always seems to fit me in even when he is booked a month out to ensure forward progress with treatment. He is a very knowledgeable, compassionate and innovative RE that provides individualized patient care taking my preferences and anxieties into account when evaluating past and present treatment protocols and devising care plans that align with my desired outcomes.
Low Dose Ovarian stimulation (to avoid OHSS): 8 days ** Gonal F 150 IU, Inject 150 IU SQ once daily **Menopur 75 IU, Inject 75 IU (1 vial) SQ once daily Immune Protocol (history of miscarriage, implantation failure and 4 failed IUIs) **Z Pak - -, Take 2 tablets by mouth the first day, then 1 tablet by mouth daily until all the medication is gone. **Prednisone 5 mg, 1 tablet by mouth twice daily **LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) 4.5 mg, Take 1 tablet by mouth daily at bed time **Vitamin one qd -, Take one by mouth daily **CoQ10 300mg +add Cetrotide 0.25 mg, Inject 0.25 mg subcutaneously every day Days 5-9 Ovulation Induction: Day 9 **Last day of Cetrotide in AM **You will take the Lupron 4mg(0.8ml) trigger at 9:30pm P.M – eastern standard time Ovulation Induction: Day 10 **You will take the Lupron 4mg(0.8ml) trigger at 9:30 A.M – eastern standard time Egg Retrieval: 35 Hours after Lupron Trigger (6/11/19) **16 Eggs Retrieved; 14 Mature Eggs with PICSI and ICSI; 10 Fertilized; Resulted in 5, 6-day blastocysts Intrauterine HCG Wash; Intrauterine PRP; Intralipid Infusion (6/14/19) **Prevent rejection and improve implantation 6-day Embryo Fresh Transfer (6/17/19) and Luteal Phase Support Accupuncture 30 min prior to and after transfer **Increased blood flow to uterus for improved implantation 6/12/19-7/1/19 **Prednisone 5 mg, 1 tablet by mouth twice daily **LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) 4.5 mg, Take 1 tablet by mouth daily at bed time **Lovenox 30 mg, Inject (1) prefilled 30 mg syringe SQ once daily **Plaquenil 200 mg, Take one tablet by mouth twice daily as directed **Prograf (Tacrolimus) 0.5 mg, Take 1 tablet by mouth twice daily **Neupogen 300 mcg, Inject 60 mcg (0.2ml) SQ once daily as directed **Aspirin, low dose 81 mg, One tablet by mouth daily **Prenatal Vitamin one qd -, Take one by mouth daily **Cleocin Vaginal Ovules 100 mg, Insert 1 suppository vaginally at bedtime **Estrace 2 mg, Insert 1 tablet vaginally twice daily **Endometrin 100 mg, 1 tablet vaginally twice daily **Progesterone In Oil 50 mg, Inject 1 ml (50 mg) daily IM once daily +(6/17/19)ADD hCG-Low Dose 250 IU, Inject hCG 250 IU SQ once daily following embryo transfer +(6/21/19)ADD Synthroid 25 mcg, 1 tablet by mouth daily for elevated TSH 1st Fresh Transfer resulting in Chemical Pregnancy 6/26/19: First Beta: 23 **Stop Baby Aspirin & Prograf 6/28/19: Second Beta: 27 7/1/19: Third Beta: 25 **Stop estrogen, endometrin, PIO, Neupogen & HCG **Resume all other medications in preparation for Frozen Transfer
The nursing staff was extremely knowledgeable and the majority of time provided very detailed messages with patient instructions for labs and medications. The few face-to-face interactions I had with nurses during my retrieval and transfer (Syracuse) and intrauterine washes and intralipid infusion (Buffalo) were excellent as they had a great bedside manner, were empathetic to my concerns and answered all my questions. Most of my interactions were over the phone as a travel patient. Occasionally I would get a call with lab results from medical assistants and they were unable to answer questions related to medications which resulted in me having to communicate through the patient portal or call on the phone where there are relatively lengthy wait times.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths **Customer Service: Staff very personable and accommodating **Relaxing Atmosphere: Soothing sounds, comfortable furniture, herbal tea **Spa services offered: Acupuncture and massage **Clean Weaknesses **Transfers often behind schedule: last scheduled transfer occurred 2 hours late **Unable to coordinate spa services directly after transfer b/c open to public
Used a satellite agency for monitoring appoints in Omaha as I was a travel patient at CNY and traveled to Syracuse for egg retrievals and transfers only
**IVF self-pay without insurance: Egg retrieval including anesthesia + ICSI + fresh transfer + assisted Hatching + 1 year of embryo freezing = $3,900 + $150 outside monitoring fee **1 year of Frozen Embryo transfer for $250/transfer +$150 outside monitoring fee **Ovarian Stimulation/Ovulation Induction/Transfer & Luteal Phase Support Medications: $3,500 ( No insurance for fertility drugs) **Intrauterine HCG Wash $100 **Intrauterine PRP $300 **Embryo Glue $100 **PICSI $200
MD stated that it was up to me whether I wanted to transfer 1 or 2 embryos but recommended the transfer of 1 embryo due to the high grade/quality, first IVF cycle and transfer and potential of embryo to split.

Tubal Blockage, Other
Dr.Grossman was very good. He did explain the good with the bad. I am glad he was able to answer all my questions while not making me feel rushed or unimportant.... Dr.Grossman has renewed my faith in the process. He still answers my emails even though my cycle has been completed.... Used natural low dose IVF because I had plenty of meds left over from a cycle at another clinic. I also had overstimulation from the other clinics high dose protocol.
Strengths [of CNY Fertility]: 1)Excellent care and communication 2)Affordable treatments 3) Technology (I was able to view lab results right away and keep track of my progress thanks to their patient portal) 4) Holistic/Alternative medicine approach resulted in a viable embryo and less side effects Weakness: 1) Treatment offerings... Efficient well oiled machine but not rushed. I was able to speak with staff, garner rapport and feel welcomed
Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr.Grossman was very good. He did explain the good with the bad. I am glad he was able to answer all my questions while not making me feel rushed or unimportant. He actually addressed my concerns which was unlike my experience at another clinic I won't name here. Basically after my 1st cycle with this other clinic I was afraid and upset. Dr.Grossman has renewed my faith in the process. He still answers my emails even though my cycle has been completed.
He's not like others you may have dealt with. He genuinely wants you to understand the process and help in your journey.
The team genuinely care for me. Dr.Grossman met with me to explain the problems getting to my left ovary then referred me to Dr.Kiltz. The team worked with me to make sure I could save money by using meds from a previous cycle with another clinic as well as understood a more holistic approach.
Used natural low dose IVF because I had plenty of meds left over from a cycle at another clinic. I also had overstimulation from the other clinics high dose protocol. Diet was changed to organic Keto because I was overweight. Results were an embryo formed, weight loss and overall better health than when I started.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center.
My care was excellent.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths: 1)Excellent care and communication 2)Affordable treatments 3) Technology (I was able to view lab results right away and keep track of my progress thanks to their patient portal) 4) Holistic/Alternative medicine approach resulted in a viable embryo and less side effects Weakness: 1) Treatment offerings ( don't know if anyone does but got the question from someone after my transfer while referring the clinic: don't know if they offer you donor egg and your egg retrieval at the same time so you don't have to go through another cycle to increase chances of pregnancy)
$3900 for the cycle including monitoring. Medications were around $4000 but used meds from previous cycle from another clinic 1st.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
My Doctors are Doctor Kiltz and Corley. They are great. They explain everything in detail. They answer any questions I have, and are very kind and caring. They allow me to make decisions about my treatment after arming me with the knowledge that they have.... [Eset Approach] We have not talked about this yet. I want to transfer two, but I want to discuss the risks with having pcos and having multiple transferred, vs. ESet.
The clinical team [CNY Fertility] can be rude. I called to ask a question about if my protocol was ready like I was told to, and the nurse used a tone that was not appropriate.... I do not like that I have to make contact with the clinic after my procedures to have a follow up. I feel that they should contact me with results and next steps after they have the results. I had to wait a month because I had to call and schedule an appointment. Other than that, it has been great.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
My Doctors are Doctor Kiltz and Corley. They are great. They explain everything in detail. They answer any questions I have, and are very kind and caring. They allow me to make decisions about my treatment after arming me with the knowledge that they have. We have been able to learn a great deal and in just a couple months. I do not like that I have to make contact with the clinic after my procedures to have a follow up. I feel that they should contact me with results and next steps after they have the results. I had to wait a month because I had to call and schedule an appointment. Other than that, it has been great.
Follow up, call them. You have to be the one to keep the ball rolling.
Not by doctor Kiltz or Doctor Corley. They treat me well, it is their staff. The clinical team can be rude. I called to ask a question about if my protocol was ready like I was told to, and the nurse used a tone that was not appropriate.
I do not have that yet.
Most of the time when I call the nursing staff, they are rude and short. They do not show compassion or understanding.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They offer a lot of things. The wait can be long but they move you up as quickly as they can. They do not follow up after hsg, bloodwork, and SA with an appointment unless you schedule one. They let you decide on your treatment. I had a choice of iui or IVF starting out.
They are cheaper than average. Out of pocket are 3900 not including meds and monitoring. I am being charged more though, because I have some insurance coverage. It’s still expensive.
+ Read more- Read less

We first met Dr. Kiltz at the Fertility Expo in Philadelphia where he spent time talking with us and giving us hope that our miracle could actually happen. The next week he made sure that someone from his clinic called us immediately and got us in as soon as possible!... He took his time with us, answered our questions, and did all he could to make us feel like our fertility care and the future of our family was in safe, competent, kind and caring hands!
The clinic [CNY] itself is very relaxing and welcoming! You feel like you are walking into a spa retreat which helps ease the stress of the whole process! Everything is very organized and the floor plan is well thought out!... The nursing staff was very pleasant, informative and compassionate at our appointment. They took their time to answer every question and fully explain the details of our care!
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz takes great pride and care in what he does and in doing so fills his patients with hope! He is warm, welcoming, compassionate, thorough, and honest! He gave us confidence that we were exactly where we needed to be and he instilled us with a hope that we have not felt in years!
Be open, be upfront, and be honest, and don't shy away! He is very straight forward and forthcoming, and does not sugarcoat anything!
We first met Dr. Kiltz at the Fertility Expo in Philadelphia where he spent time talking with us and giving us hope that our miracle could actually happen. The next week he made sure that someone from his clinic called us immediately and got us in as soon as possible! When we went in for our initial and official consultation a few weeks later, he remember who we were and the things we had talked about from our brief encounter in Philadelphia. He took his time with us, answered our questions, and did all he could to make us feel like our fertility care and the future of our family was in safe, competent, kind and caring hands!
We have not yet had the opportunity to start a cycle with Dr. Kiltz. We have some more testing that needs to be done and we are still working on coming up with the necessary funds to start our IVF cycle with him!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic itself is very relaxing and welcoming! You feel like you are walking into a spa retreat which helps ease the stress of the whole process! Everything is very organized and the floor plan is well thought out! Expect to feel more relaxed and at ease than you intended!
Dr. Kiltz's cost are astronomically good! He has the lowest cost for procedures and IVF that I have ever seen! He truly works to make fertility care affordable for everyone!

IVF, Donor Sperm
He is compassionate, attentive, respectful, and honest in his interactions. He is knowledgeable and generous with his time. He is also exceptionally busy and can be late. He has never seemed distracted even with conflicting priorities for his attention....Dr Kiltz strongly recommends eSET unless other factors indicate multiple embryos need to be transferred. I am very comfortable with one or two, depending on embryo quality, but lean toward 1 unless embryo quality is poor.
The number 1 thing to know about CNY is be your own advocate. Ask the questions you need answered. Discuss YOUR needs. Pay attention to what is happening and follow up with everything that is important.... Strength: This clinic accepts all people regardless of diagnosis, age, weight, race, marital status, or partner. Weakness: As a result, their success rates aren’t as high and you do sometimes feel like a number rather than a person.
IVF, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is compassionate, attentive, respectful, and honest in his interactions. He is knowledgeable and generous with his time. He is also exceptionally busy and can be late. He has never seemed distracted even with conflicting priorities for his attention. My only complaint is that everything felt rushed even though it was not.
Do research into your personal diagnosis, make a list of your needs, be prepared to be referred to another member of the team for some of your questions. You have to advocate for your needs but Kiltz will listen.
It was middle/neutral because I got a personalized protocol but access to the people I need to speak to in a prompt manner is distinctly lacking. I feel that all of my questions and concerns were answered but I definitely felt like one of many.
I have always had 30+ eggs retrieved with 90%+ mature, but I also develop OHSS and it has been worse with each consecutive retrieval. Previous cycles had a MFI component which will be a non-issue due to intention of using donor sperm. The goal for me is several high quality embryos, no or very mild OHSS, and PGS tested embryos. My previous cycles at a different clinic were reviewed including pros and cons. We mutually agreed on my preferred antagonist protocol with some dosage adjustments - increased the FSH dose due to my increased age, but kept menopur and antagonist dose the same. Will decide on trigger (HCG, lupron, or combination) as I progress through the cycle. Embryos will be biopsies, frozen, PGS tested, and I will only do FETs for transfer. I was also encouraged to lose weight (to be closer to healthy BMI for health and a healthier pregnancy), eat a Keto diet (to reduce inflammation in the body and reduce any immune system issues), and take egg quality improving supplements (Co-enzyme Q10, myo-inositol, and multivitamin) for 90 days before beginning treatment.
I have had many conversations with several nurses. All of them seemed very knowledgeable, compassionate, and respectful of me. They did seem rushed, and occasionally confused me with someone else, but were easily redirected. Again, my only concern is that they seemed to be constantly busy and didn’t seem to have time to explain things. I am extremely lucky to be experienced with IVF and did not/do not need explanations or hand holding. I feel my needs questions are answered and needs are met, although timeliness of responses are somewhat lacking.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strength: This clinic accepts all people regardless of diagnosis, age, weight, race, marital status, or partner. Weakness: As a result, their success rates aren’t as high and you do sometimes feel like a number rather than a person. Strength: this process works, the financial cost of care is low and you are encouraged to seek lowest prices for meds regardless of whether you use 1 pharmacy or 3. They have no credit check payment plans for the services they provide. The care is above average overall, and is ideal for infertility veterans and knowledgeable people because we don’t need our hands held and for someone to explain everything in minute detail every single time we ask a question. They do have a bit of a heavy focus on what Dr.Kiltz calls the immune protocol and the Keto diet is heavily recommended. Neither is required and your care isn’t threatened if you decide to stick with just the necessities for care. Interactions by phone are challenging: long wait times on hold, people who answer don’t often have answers to your questions, and often you have to wait for someone to return your call. This has improved dramatically in the last few months, and they have added in text lines and a new phone system which I think will only continue to improve things. The portal is an excellent resource and probably the best communication method for non-urgent contact. The number 1 thing to know about CNY is be your own advocate. Ask the questions you need answered. Discuss YOUR needs. Pay attention to what is happening and follow up with everything that is important. CNY is amazing.
Complete IVF cycle including embryology, anesthesia, retrieval, monitoring, sperm donor processing, biopsy, freezing, and frozen embryo storage was just under $6000. I had to pay for travel and accommodation near the clinic and PGS testing from the lab. All in, including medication, was just under $11,000.
Dr Kiltz strongly recommends eSET unless other factors indicate multiple embryos need to be transferred. I am very comfortable with one or two, depending on embryo quality, but lean toward 1 unless embryo quality is poor. With PGS testing, I highly doubt I will transfer more than one at a time and I am fine with that.

Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Kiltz performed a myomectomy initially and also discovered and excised endometriosis and cyst I did not know I had. He does fireside chats every Sunday where he's answered my questions....He did my HCG test and explained the procedure and showed me what he was looking at on the screen.... He was very informative when he called me for my failed fet cycle and made several helpful recommendations.
At cny fertility we are not assigned to a specific nurse but often see a different one at each appointment. This can make it difficult for the staff to learn/understand case in short span of time. Overall, they are also very kind and compassionate....The facility is a VERY busy establishment. Each patient really must be their own advocate. I also plan on them running behind for appointments by anticipating at least a 45 minute wait. My understanding is they dont turn anyone away so I dont mind waiting.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He's been an excellent doctor whose full of care and compassion. I would highly recommend him. As mentioned previously he performed my myomectomy and the procedure went better than expected. He did my HCG test and explained the procedure and showed me what he was looking at on the screen. I enjoy the fireside chat every Sunday where he's answered several questions I've had. He was very informative when he called me for my failed fet cycle and made several helpful recommendations.
He has a lot of energy and can sometimes get off topic a bit but overall he's a wonderful doctor.
Dr. Kiltz performed a myomectomy initially and also discovered and excised endometriosis and cyst I did not know I had. He does fireside chats every Sunday where he's answered my questions. He also took the time to call me when my fet failed last cycle to help me put a plan in place for my current fet cycle. He is kind and always willing to answer questions.
My first cycle I was going to try iui because that's what my insurance covered along with medication (minus the copays). I started with letrozole 5 mg and gonal 150. I overstimulated and converted they cycle to ivf. Out of 6 eggs 4 fertilized and were frozen on day 3. For my first transfer I took estrace, prednisone, prograf, endometrium, progesterone, and prenatal. I also did hcg wash and acupuncture before and after transfer. The fet was performed on day 15. That cycle failed. This most recent transfer I had all those medications plus ldn, plaquenil, and lovenox. This transfer I also did massage before transfer. I am currently in the 2ww.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The facility is a VERY busy establishment. Each patient really must be their own advocate. I also plan on them running behind for appointments by anticipating at least a 45 minute wait. My understanding is they dont turn anyone away so I dont mind waiting. Afterall I wouldnt want to be the person that gets turned away because they have too many patients. Their facility is beautiful inside and out. The staff in my experience has been wonderful. My only frustration has been with the billing department. I didnt realize I would need to be my own advocate for this as well. I really wish at consultation they have new patients meet with someone to review and explain billing/insurance. That wasn't the case. You really need to call and speak with someone prior to getting started.
My ivf cycle for retrieval was approximately $3700 plus medication. They offer a 5% off military discount which we used. The fet was approximately $425 also discounted. My insurance pays for monitoring which otherwise would be approximately $950 (cannot receive military discount for monitoring).
Dr. Kiltz did suggest for my second transfer I put in 2 embryos but I decided on 1 as I dont want any risk of multiples.
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Kiltz] is very passionate and knowledgeable. He wants sucess for everyone but you have to know how to ask questions or you get the basic script of information. Its fast but the nurses always back him up.... standard immune protocol prednisone, tacrolimus, antibiotics, prenatal, plus estrogen and progesterone vaginally and IM, added intralipids and neupogen for additional FET. I also did an endometrial scratch before one cycle.
All nurses I had [at CNY] were very skilled and very knowledgeable. You spend most of your time with nurses so they have to be good. I enjoyed them all and loved their compassion for their work. The phone nurses were a bit rushed but never in person.... Calming atmosphere, very helpful to traveling paitents. Laid back, no pressure and caring. I know they see alot of women but it was never hectic or crowded. Plenty of quiet spaces to reflect and stay calm.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is very passionate and knowledgeable. He wants sucess for everyone but you have to know how to ask questions or you get the basic script of information. Its fast but the nurses always back him up.
Be prepared, take notes ahead of time and be ready because hes fast, nice but fast.
Pretty personable, kind, friendly but a bit rushed which is to be expected in a busy clinic like his. So I wasnt offended
Im currently on a break and trying not to think much about what I did only what I will do next time. BUT standard immune protocol prednisone, tacrolimus, antibiotics, prenatal, plus estrogen and progesterone vaginally and IM, added intralipids and neupogen for additional FET. I also did an endometrial scratch before one cycle. Never had implantation. Also I do not have a thyroid so yhe estrogen messed with my TSH so on the last transfer I did no estrogen. Again no pregnancy.
All nurses I had were very skilled and very knowledgeable. You spend most of your time with nurses so they have to be good. I enjoyed them all and loved their compassion for their work. The phone nurses were a bit rushed but never in person.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I did monitoring at my local clinic in SD, CNY told me the day, I scheduled with my doctor and then results were sent to CNY. My local doctor was very accommodating!
$4,000 for IVF retrieval and fertilization. $250 for every transfer, $4000 for medications. Flight and hotel for each trip to NY. Overall I think $15,000 for egg retreval and 4 transfers
I have a unicornated uterus so I was told by my first doctor(not.kiltz) that I should only put one embryo in. Twins would be bad. And apparently 2 embryos does not increase your odds. I had 4 good embryos. 1 fresh transfer 3 FET.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr Kiltz is very personable. He is positive at all times and checks in with you to see that your informed and ok throughout the entire process.... He made sure that he was available at all times that we were there and that we were fully informed of the process and at each step and given several opportunities to ask questions!... at retrieval a fibroid I had had grown and he wanted it removed prior to any enpbryo transfers.
CNY is amazing. They have made me feel informed and comfortable at each step of the way even though I am 3000 miles away from the clinic. I had to do my monitoring and blood test locally due to distance and had no problems. CNY contacted me in a timely manner as soon as they received results and updated me in my care!... One night when giving my trigger shot in an airport on the way to New York from Nevada, we had the wrong needles and had to use the 24 hr emergency nurse. She was so patient with us as my spouse and I were falling apart
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
At the time of my retrieval he was positive and checked in with me and my spouse before during and after the procedure. He made sure that he was available at all times that we were there and that we were fully informed of the process and at each step and given several opportunities to ask questions!
He wants what you want which is a positive outcome for a baby. He is open to suggestions and your personal input in your care.
My protocol was pretty standard since I have no underlying reason for infertility except at this stage age. However at retrieval a fibroid I had had grown and he wanted it removed prior to any enpbryo transfers.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Grace Michel)
Our consultation was with Grace she was good at listening communicating and made us feel comfortable from the start!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY is amazing. They have made me feel informed and comfortable at each step of the way even though I am 3000 miles away from the clinic. I had to do my monitoring and blood test locally due to distance and had no problems. CNY contacted me in a timely manner as soon as they received results and updated me in my care! From those answering the phone to the doctors we had nothing but good experiences! One night when giving my trigger shot in an airport on the way to New York from Nevada, we had the wrong needles and had to use the 24 hr emergency nurse. She was so patient with us as my spouse and I were falling apart trying to figure out what to do. The most important thing is that this clinic listens to suggestions and even complaints and is constantly updating systems, processes, and procedures in order to make there clinic stronger and better!
I did my monitoring locally for me in Nevada due to clinic being in New York 3000 miles away.
IVF cost plus medication
I appreciate that he will give his recommendations but is open to your opinion or want also.

Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
We haven't seen Dr. Kiltz yet but we have heard nothing but good things about him... and in helping us plan the process of egg retrieval he has worked hard to create a personalized plan just for us... We are on a less aggressive ivf treatment, where i will provide the eggs and my partner will carry them. So I am taking the injections such as: gonal f 450 iu and cetrotide 0.25mg, along with an Hgc-lh supplement that they substituted for menapur
They [CNY Fertility] try to give you a catered, exact plan to your family needs and even gave us a military discount because I'm active duty army.... when we went to the clinic in Albany, my wife and I were blown away by how homey and nice it was. There was gentle lighting in the waiting room and even a fire going with coffee and tea. The clinic was very clean and professional. One of the better ones we've seen.
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
We haven't seen Dr. Kiltz yet but we have heard nothing but good things about him from other patients and his staff and in helping us plan the process of egg retrieval he has worked hard to create a personalized plan just for us
Definitely go to CNY fertility and use Dr. Kiltz, we have full confidence in him and his abilities.
My partner and I felt like we were treated like human beings because the nurses were always friendly and willing to help and we appreciate that Dr. Kiltz tries to see as many patients as he can so as many couples can finally start their family.
Dr. Kiltz uses multiple different strategies or plans for his patients, depending on the level of treatment that they need. We are on a less aggressive ivf treatment, where i will provide the eggs and my partner will carry them. So I am taking the injections such as: gonal f 450 iu and cetrotide 0.25mg, along with an Hgc-lh supplement that they substituted for menapur because my insurance doesn't cover menapur and hcg-lh is more cost effective and still a good match for me. I really appreciate them understanding that this is an expensive procedure and helping us in any way they can. After we complete the injections and retrieve my eggs, we will then do genetic testing of the successfully retrieved eggs and then implant them in my partner when she is ready to receive them.
The nursing staff here is patient and helpful. They answer all of our questions and get back to us in a very timely manner if they don't know right away.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Costs were much lower than other clinics we've been to and looked into. They try to give you a catered, exact plan to your family needs and even gave us a military discount because I'm active duty army.
My doctor sufficiency educated us on the trade offs and we have chosen a multiple embryo transfer just in case
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Grossman] was very kind to me and explained each step he was going to do. He remembered our phone consult and when I came back for my transfer!... He took the time to make sure I understood the procedures and risks that could appear. He didn’t seem to rush anything and answered all of my questions.He can have a dry sense of humour, which maybe people don’t like, but I found him funny and caring!
The clinic [CNY] is fabulous! Even the atmosphere when you walk in is so relaxing. They are very busy, so the only thing I find is you have to keep on top of everything. If you have a question or concern, email/call the nurses right away.... Nurses at the Albany office are great! I was so nervous going in a few times, but they make you feel so comfortable. Sheila Miller is one of the nurses I have really been keeping in touch with.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was great! He took the time to make sure I understood the procedures and risks that could appear. He didn’t seem to rush anything and answered all of my questions.He can have a dry sense of humour, which maybe people don’t like, but I found him funny and caring! I am going back for a 5 day frozen transfer and hope to see him again!
Ask all the questions you may have.No matter how simple they are. He will make sure you understand and feel comfortable!
He was very kind to me and explained each step he was going to do. He remembered our phone consult and when I came back for my transfer!
I seem to have used a pretty standard protocol for my egg retrieval. Menopur 75u & gonal 225u then added my cetrotide in and a double lupron trigger. I had 21 eggs retrieved, so I felt pretty confident it was a good cycle. I responded well to the medications and stimmed for 8 nights. After retrieval I felt okay as well, which is what I was hoping for!
Nurses at the Albany office are great! I was so nervous going in a few times, but they make you feel so comfortable. Sheila Miller is one of the nurses I have really been keeping in touch with. She is amazing at getting back to my questions so fast and helping me along this journey!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is fabulous! Even the atmosphere when you walk in is so relaxing. They are very busy, so the only thing I find is you have to keep on top of everything. If you have a question or concern, email/call the nurses right away.
The cost is so reasonable. It of course is still expensive, but much more affordable than other clinics.
He explained the pros and cons of transferring one or two embryos. He didn’t seem to persuade my choice, just explained what he thought was best and let me decide.
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Kiltz] had great bedside manner, but I rarely saw him and almost never actually spoke to him. And at one transfer he kept us waiting for nearly 2 hours after acupuncture, which seemed to negate the purpose of the acupuncture... The first transfer was very straight forward with most meds typical for IVF. The second transfer after the miscarriage they added provera when my lining was too thick for 5 months. Then they added low dose naltrexone
When you go to a clinic that is out of town, it can be very hard to get proper communication and advocacy for you, so you really have to advocate for yourself. The clinic [CNY] is extremely clean and relaxing with a lot of options for care. The staff is caring and seems to care about your success...There were a few times that I had to request a med refill more than once because they failed to send it the first time I asked.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He had great bedside manner, but I rarely saw him and almost never actually spoke to him. And at one transfer he kept us waiting for nearly 2 hours after acupuncture, which seemed to negate the purpose of the acupuncture
Don’t be afraid to call a lot and ask a ton of questions. Ask for things to be over-explained and write it down.
They genuinely cared about what I was going through and worked to explain things well
The first transfer was very straight forward with most meds typical for IVF. The second transfer after the miscarriage they added provera when my lining was too thick for 5 months. Then they added low dose naltrexone when I finally went for the transfer and they added intralipids prior to transfer. This pregnancy lasted longer, but still ended in miscarriage.
Sometimes it took a little too long to get answers, but for the most part they were extremely knowledgeable, caring, and very helpful
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
When you go to a clinic that is out of town, it can be very hard to get proper communication and advocacy for you, so you really have to advocate for yourself. The clinic is extremely clean and relaxing with a lot of options for care. The staff is caring and seems to care about your success
You have to schedule them with your doctor in your area. They just provided the orders
3,900 for the IVF including the fresh transfer and the first year of storage. $250 for each transfer in the first year. Meds not covered at all, for the retrieval and first transfer meds were $3,500 for me. Storage fees are $350/yr after the first year.
When I chose to do a single transfer he was very encouraged and told me that I had a higher chance for success with one. But he would have done either way if I had chosen.

2013 - 2019
Dr. Kiltz is very warm and fuzzy. I felt respected and loved from the begining. He always shook our hands and asked how we were doing. He gave us his cell phone and said to call anytime. I did, and he picked up and made time for me! It was incredible because I know how very busy he is. The fact that he made special time for me and gave me his cell phone is huge.... He is also very positive and uplifting. No negative talk at all. For example when we first met him, instead of asking me my age he said "how young are you?"
The nursing staff [CNY] was always so welcoming and friendly. They showed compassion and made me feel comfortable. They were all very personable and seemed to enjoy their work, albeit a busy work place! I would say one negative is that you usually weren't seen right away and had to wait in the waiting room for 20 plus minutes before being taken back. BUT their waiting room is so homey feeling with comfortable chairs and couches and water, tea, coffee, nice ambience.
2013 - 2019
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is very warm and fuzzy. I felt respected and loved from the begining. He always shook our hands and asked how we were doing. He gave us his cell phone and said to call anytime. I did, and he picked up and made time for me! It was incredible because I know how very busy he is. The fact that he made special time for me and gave me his cell phone is huge. The whole experience was so posititve that we were really sad to here he didn't do OB and we had to find an OB after we were 12 weeks pregnant. He is also very positive and uplifting. No negative talk at all. For example when we first met him, instead of asking me my age he said "how young are you?" He offers free yoga for fertility, free webinars and support groups, and even hosts a yearly event at our local zoo-for free! He really knows what he is doing. He is smart, caring, compassionate, and will do everything in his power to help you achieve your goals. It was a really great experience!
Sometimes he can get really excited about a new diet he is recommending or similar life style changes. Take it with a grain of salt and know he is just trying to help you succeed.
Dr Kiltz knew me by name and was interested in what was going on in my life. He took the time to get to know me and my partner and he treated me with compassion and kindness
I told him I didn't want to have a bunch of extra embryos after our first transfer and that I didn't want to be heavily medicated. He had the perfect solution. We did a very conservative IVF cycle with minimal medication and we got the outcome we desired. He knew exactly what to do and what I needed.
The nursing staff was always so welcoming and friendly. They showed compassion and made me feel comfortable. They were all very personable and seemed to enjoy their work, albeit a busy work place! I would say one negative is that you usually weren't seen right away and had to wait in the waiting room for 20 plus minutes before being taken back. BUT their waiting room is so homey feeling with comfortable chairs and couches and water, tea, coffee, nice ambience.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
very clean, welcoming, clinic. feels like you are entering a resort rather than a doctors office. The ambience is spot on with beautiful and comfortable furnishings and a nicebig fireplace. The staff are so kind and welcoming. They mkae you feel loved and respected and I highly recommend them!
The clinic is VERY busy so I didn't always have the best timed appointments, but fair enough. I usually had to wait a bit in the waiting room to be seen but they do their best to see you as quickly as possible.
between $8,000-$10,000 for one round of IUI and one round of fresh IvF cycle. The IVF is around $3,900 but the meds cost $2,000-$4,000.
I wouldn't say he had a strong preference for how many embryos transfered. With my age, he recommended two and we had twins! We were happy!

2017 - 2019
I feel he [Dr. Kiltz] was nice and optimistic when discussing fertility options. he greeted and said hello to my husband and others in the waiting area which I like that he took the time to do.... I think he gave me the best options that I was ready for right now, will most likely be moving on to more advanced treatment in the next couple months if we have no luck. I believe it will be easier to tell his involvement then as now there’s not a lot he can do with us trying the fertility medications along with monitoring.
Sometimes long wait times [at CNY] even for quick appointments like blood work. Which makes it difficult when trying to balance work and having an hour drive one way. You don’t see the doctor every time but the nurses seem very knowledgeable. Ive always gotten quick responses even over phone, even though wait time on phone can be long as well. One negative would be while I love the portal and the fact that they post your lab results I do wish there was a small description of what the results mean example like low, high or normal range.
2017 - 2019
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Gather all of your questions for the consultation so he can give you the most informed options for you.
I feel he was nice and optimistic when discussing fertility options. he greeted and said hello to my husband and others in the waiting area which I like that he took the time to do.
All of the nurses I’ve encountered for monitoring, blood work ultrasounds have been friendly and made the process easy and answered all questions I had while there.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Sometimes long wait times even for quick appointments like blood work. Which makes it difficult when trying to balance work and having an hour drive one way. You don’t see the doctor every time but the nurses seem very knowledgeable. Ive always gotten quick responses even over phone, even though wait time on phone can be long as well. One negative would be while I love the portal and the fact that they post your lab results I do wish there was a small description of what the results mean example like low, high or normal range. Otherwise your left to google the results and hope you come up with the right answer. I’d prefer either a description on the portal or a quick phone call letting me know the results.
Unfortunately our insurance doesn’t cover anything towards fertility or the testing. We haven’t gone to far in to the advanced treatments yet but they did offer a financial team to help if needed.

PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
I would tell prospective patients to not be afraid to speak up. Dr. Kiltz will listen to you and take into account your feelings and opinion. It is your body and he respects that. If you do not speak up he will continue to make the decisions he feels are best....My egg retrieval with Dr. kiltz was handled with caution as to not cause ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome due to my Polycystic ovarian syndrome. He prescribed Gonal-F 150IU daily, hCG-LH 10IU daily, Z Pak, Prednisone 5mg twice daily
The clinic [CNY Fertility Ctr] is in a very convenient location off of the thruway. This clinic in the Syracuse area is absolutely beautiful inside. Very clean with modern day interior. I feel like I am going to a spa when I am there. There is relaxing music and the lights are kept low.... At this facility you only see the physicians when you do an egg retrieval or embryo transfer. It does seem they are so busy the doctors a a bit rushed. There is not a direct phone line to the facility location that you are a patient at.
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Before meeting Dr. Kiltz I would watch his "fireside chats" that he has on facebook live every Sunday. I immediately gathered that he really cares about the work he is doing as most doctors do not give up an hour of their Sunday to answer questions from patients. When finally meeting Dr. Kiltz in person for my first embryo transfer he was very warm and pleasant. A right down to business kind of man. He seemed very confident and it comforted me how confident he was. The transfer that he did failed, but I believe it was not attributed to anything with Dr. Kiltz. My experience with his has been good, and I believe he puts his heart into making people's dreams come true.
I would tell prospective patients to not be afraid to speak up. Dr. Kiltz will listen to you and take into account your feelings and opinion. It is your body and he respects that. If you do not speak up he will continue to make the decisions he feels are best. Don't fear being judged or scolded, use your voice!
Interaction with the Nurse Practitioners in the facility is always pleasant and personal. At this facility you only see the physicians when you do an egg retrieval or embryo transfer. It does seem they are so busy the doctors a a bit rushed. There is not a direct phone line to the facility location that you are a patient at. Instead there is a call center in a neutral location so you can never get any of the physicians on the phone for questions. This leads to many communication breakdowns, and luckily I am a nurse so my knowledge keeps me afloat throughout this process.
My egg retrieval with Dr. kiltz was handled with caution as to not cause ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome due to my Polycystic ovarian syndrome. He prescribed Gonal-F 150IU daily, hCG-LH 10IU daily, Z Pak, Prednisone 5mg twice daily, Low Dose Naltrexone 4.5mg daily, Metformin 1500mg daily. I was on an auto-immune protocol so that is the reason for the antibiotic, steroid, and Naltrexone. The Metformin in for my PCOS. I triggered with Lupron to also avoid OHSS. This protocol did not stimulate my ovaries as hoped and only 8 eggs were retrieved, with 5 embryos being produced, and 2 embryos making it to blasts. I did a fresh embryo transfer after the retrieval, producing a chemical pregnancy. We transferred our last embryo 11 days ago, and I received the negative hCG today. My protocol for the frozen transfer was Estrace 2mg twice daily, Prednisone 10mg twice daily, LDN 3mg daily, Neupogen 60mcg daily, Aspirin 81mg daily, Prograf 0,5mg daily, Lovenox 60mg daily, Endometrin 300mg vaginal daily, Progesterone in oil 50mg IM daily. This transfer was not successful.
The nursing staff is very busy, but they always take the time to answer any questions you have. The are very skilled in their areas of expertise such as trans-vaginal ultrasounds, lab draws, protocol explanation. The seem to understand that we are all going through incredibly difficult situations, and work to make a calm yet efficient environment to get the job done.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is in a very convenient location off of the thruway. This clinic in the Syracuse area is absolutely beautiful inside. Very clean with modern day interior. I feel like I am going to a spa when I am there. There is relaxing music and the lights are kept low. The waiting room can get very busy, but there is plenty of comfortable, private seating and multiple restrooms. The lobby has hot tea and reading material. I always feel very comfortable going to the clinic. The wellness/spa side of the clinic is in fact a full spa with all of the amenities. I would highly recommend utilizing the spa services during your treatments. Utilize everything they offer to calm yourself during this experience!
The egg retrieval is $3900, on site monitoring is $825. Fresh transfer is included and frozen transfer is $250 with $700 on site monitoring fee. Intralipid infusion $100+meds. hCG intrauterine wash per transfer $100+meds. All medications are a separate cost through a specialty pharmacy.
Due to my age and no previous failed transfers we only had the option of doing a single embryo transfer. I intend to push for a multiple embryo transfer if our next retrieval yields enough embryos.

IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Kiltz is very nice and an amazing doctor. He called my husband and me after our second embryo transfer cycle failed. He showed compassion towards us. He fully explained the process during the call, but at that point it was too late. My husband and I were extremely hurt and had so many unanswered questions. We asked if tests could be ran to see why the cycles failed.... After the first cycle failed, the doctor advised us to transfer the last two embryos for the second cycle.
During my first embryo transfer in January, I was treated like a queen. My experience at the clinic [CNY] was like none other. When I came back in March for the second embryo transfer, I definitely felt like a number.... As it was told to me, "something happened" to one of our embryos during the freezing process. I have no idea what happened. All I know is that we were left with two embryos after the first transfer, and we were told that they were going to get us a baby either way. Needless to say, both cycles failed and still no baby.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is very nice and an amazing doctor. He called my husband and me after our second embryo transfer cycle failed. He showed compassion towards us. He fully explained the process during the call, but at that point it was too late. My husband and I were extremely hurt and had so many unanswered questions. We asked if tests could be ran to see why the cycles failed. I recommended fertility patients need to go through counseling prior to starting treatment because no one can prepare patients for any mental effects it may cause. This process affected me mentally. Months later I was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder.
PLEASE SEEK COUNSELING!!! This is an extremely hard process!
During my first embryo transfer in January, I was treated like a queen. My experience at the clinic was like none other. When I came back in March for the second embryo transfer, I definitely felt like a number. So many people are learning about CNY because of the cost, so a lot of people are going there. Dr. Kiltz is an amazing doctor. However, I feel as if the process was rushed the second time, and when the cycle failed my husband and I were left with a lot of unanswered questions. We are interested in trying again, but we are also afraid because we do not know what the problem is. We do not know if there is an issue with my uterus, embryo quality, sperm quality, etc.
o Desogen 1 Pack, Take 1 tablet by mouth daily until instructed to stop. o Estrace (Estradiol) 2 mg, One tablet by mouth twice daily o Z Pak - -, Take 2 tablets by mouth the first day, then 1 tablet by mouth daily until all the medication is gone. o Prednisone 5 mg, 1 tablet by mouth twice daily o LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) 4.5 mg, Take 1 tablet by mouth daily at bed time o Aspirin, low dose 81 mg, One tablet by mouth daily o Prenatal Vitamin one qd -, Take one by mouth daily o Prograf (Tacrolimus) 0.5 mg, Take 1 tablet by mouth twice daily o Cleocin Vaginal Ovules 100 mg, Insert 1 suppository vaginally at bedtime o Endometrin 100 mg, 1 tablet vaginally twice daily o Progesterone In Oil 50 mg, Inject 1 ml (50 mg) daily intramuscularly once daily Before starting second cycle: 1) When you start your period, have an HSG (hysterosalpingogram) sometime between CD 5-12. An order for this has been uploaded fo your patient portal. 2) Complete an endometrial scratch between cycle days CD# 20-22. An order for this has been uploaded to your patient portal. 3) Call the office when you start your period AFTER the HSG and scratch are done. At this time, we will give you an order for baselines, call you once the results are received, and provide instructions on when to start the FET preparation medications (estrace, etc.) 4) Complete an Intralipid Infusion when you start your estrace, then repeat the day prior to FET with an HCG wash, then weekly. I have ordered the Intralipids and the HCG wash to Integrity for you. We will provide you orders for the Intralipid Infusion once we have dates (which we'll know once you start the period after the HSG and scratch.) 5) Start Neupogen injections when you start your estrace--this medication and the appropriate syringes have been ordered to Integrity for you and we'll provide you further instructions after your baseline. 6) Start Prograf 2 days prior to your FET. This has been ordered to Integrity for you. 7) Start Lovenox and Baby Aspirin when you start your estrace. The Lovenox has been ordered to Integrity and the Baby Aspirin (81mg) can be purchased over the counter. 6) Start plaquenil 200mg twice daily now. Then, stop it once you start estrace so that you can switch to Prograf. 7) Continue LDN 4.5 mg each night at bedtime. o Neupogen 300 mcg, Inject 60 mcg (0.2ml) subcutaneously once daily as directed o Lovenox 30 mg, Inject (1) prefilled 30 mg syringe subcutaneously once daily o hCG- Uterine Wash 500 IU, Intrauterine wash- in office as directed AT 10AM o Intralipids 20 %, 100 ml bag- Infuse 100ml as directed- 10AM
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Elisabeth Sudik)
Elisabeth was good about informing me on what I need to do through the process. She was very responsive when I emailed her or called.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Providing affordable treatment plans is definitely a strength. In my opinion, me being treated like a number during the second cycle and being left with so many unanswered questions are weaknesses. I am glad that they now offer counseling services. A healthy mental state is strongly advised for such a process.
Affordable
Yes, we were educated. Five eggs were retrieved but only four embryos were formed. We had one embryo to be transferred for the first cycle. "Something happened" to one of the embryos during the freezing process, so we were left with two. After the first cycle failed, the doctor advised us to transfer the last two embryos for the second cycle.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Ditkoff discussed possible treatments before and after diagnostic testing. He gave me as much information about my chances with different treatment options as I think he could based on my results. We ended up deciding to try three cycles of IUI before moving on to IVF...his bedside manner could be better. He was dismissive of some of my questions, once actually rolling his eyes, which I’m sure he did not notice but I sure did. Something else I didn’t like was that he was rude to staff.
The clinic and staff [at CNY Fertility Center] is wonderful. The facility is very nice and comfortable. There is a spa attached that provides alternative treatments for fertility. Although I do not use the spa, I love how the spa-like environment spills over to the clinic...The nursing staff at CNY is amazing. They are so understanding and knowledgeable. They keep all of my info, which there is a lot of, up to date and organized in the patient portal. I really appreciated how one of the nurses went through and explained all of my test results to me.
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Ditkoff is a great fertility doctor. I trust his professional opinion, however his bedside manner could be better. He was dismissive of some of my questions, once actually rolling his eyes, which I’m sure he did not notice but I sure did. Something else I didn’t like was that he was rude to staff.
Make a list of questions and follow up questions before meeting with him. He is on the blunt side so if you need a softer touch speak to the nurses who are great and can answer most of your questions about procedures and what to expect.
The doctor was a bit dismissive of some of my questions.
Describe the protocols Edward Ditkoff used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic and staff is wonderful. The facility is very nice and comfortable. There is a spa attached that provides alternative treatments for fertility. Although I do not use the spa, I love how the spa-like environment spills over to the clinic.
My insurance covered all diagnostics and medications. I paid around $450 per IUI procedure, not including monitoring.
Edward Ditkoff
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center.

3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
We had our consultation with Dr. Kiltz and we (hubby and I) felt great about it. We never saw him again though until we finished our 3rd IUI and we decided we wanted to move onto IVF...we finally saw again the day of transfer, and he was the one that performed that...Be prepared for a LOT of energy--Dr. Kiltz runs on keto and coffee! Also, be prepared to try the keto diet/lifestyle...it truly has helped my husband and I...We did 3 different IUI cycles (none resulted in pregnancy). And we did one fresh embryo day 5 transfer, which at the moment I AM pregnant! The IVF they called a "mini" IVF because they didn't put as many medications into me.
The reception staff [at CNY Fertility Center] are amazing! They make everything move along. Sometimes the wait times are really long, so I suggest, if you're only there for blood work (not scans or anything else), ask the front staff about getting in quicker (they usually can make it happen). Everything at this clinic is very clean yet feels comfy/cozy. The NPs and other nurses are wonderful and only want the best for you...Well-oiled machine here. You may have to wait a couple hours, but they will try to get you in as soon as possible...just be patient (bring a book and fully-charged phone).
3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
We had our consultation with Dr. Kiltz and we (hubby and I) felt great about it. We never saw him again though until we finished our 3rd IUI and we decided we wanted to move onto IVF. Dr. Corley did my egg retrieval (Dr. Corley also did my HSG test) and then Dr. Kiltz we finally saw again the day of transfer, and he was the one that performed that. Overall, I love BOTH Dr. Kiltz and Dr. Corley--you can't go wrong with either, honestly.
Everyone at the office is always kind and helpful (always willing to answer any questions) and take their time with you if you ask for it.
All of the nurses at CNY Syracuse are amazing. Sometimes, they are very rushed though, so remember to have your questions ready to ask!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The reception staff are amazing! They make everything move along. Sometimes the wait times are really long, so I suggest, if you're only there for blood work (not scans or anything else), ask the front staff about getting in quicker (they usually can make it happen). Everything at this clinic is very clean yet feels comfy/cozy. The NPs and other nurses are wonderful and only want the best for you.
After reading about other clinics--this is the place to go if you want real affordable health care.
Dr. Kiltz recommended a single embryo transfer for us because of my age (I'm 29) and because it was my first ever transfer.
+ Read more- Read less

strategy for my embryo transfer [with Dr. Kiltz] was a partial immune protocol with prednisone, prograf, estradiol, progesterone, low dose aspirin, and low dose naltrexone. Although implantation was successful, I had a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks...I realize that this doctor has a lot on his plate. He does a great job in trying to handle everything, but during my embryo transfer, it did feel like he was in and out, making it a not very personal experience.
Being a large practice [CNY Fertility Center], I did not deal with the same nurses each time, so sometimes I would get a nurse that I had never dealt with before, so sometimes it was difficult to have to explain everything multiple times and get different opinions about things. Sometimes when I dealt with the same nurse multiple times, I felt more of a personal connection...Sometimes it is difficult to trust that the staff will be on top of everything because of the high volume of patients, so I felt that I needed to stay on top of everything and double check and question every step of the process.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz did my embryo transfer. My appointment was a few hours late because some of his other appointments ran late. My transfer felt very rushed, but he was very pleasant during the procedure. I was hesitant that it would work because of how quick it was, but I did get a positive pregnancy test.
Make sure that you ask questions and double check everything because this practice sees a large volume of clients and sometimes things slip through the cracks.
This practice sees a large volume of clients, and they are very busy. I realize that this doctor has a lot on his plate. He does a great job in trying to handle everything, but during my embryo transfer, it did feel like he was in and out, making it a not very personal experience.
My strategy for my embryo transfer was a partial immune protocol with prednisone, prograf, estradiol, progesterone, low dose aspirin, and low dose naltrexone. Although implantation was successful, I had a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks. I also had a previous ERA done, so for this protocol, an extra day of progesterone before transfer was added (6 days).
Being a large practice, I did not deal with the same nurses each time, so sometimes I would get a nurse that I had never dealt with before, so sometimes it was difficult to have to explain everything multiple times and get different opinions about things. Sometimes when I dealt with the same nurse multiple times, I felt more of a personal connection.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is very nice. It feels more like a spa than a medical clinic. The only weakness I would say is that sometimes the appointments run late because they see such a high volume. The atmosphere is very peaceful and clean.
Embryo transfers scheduled within one year of an egg retrieval were $250, so that was very reasonable. The fee for outside monitoring was $150. The medications for this one embryo transfer were around $200, but insurance covered most of them.

Immunological, Unexplained
[Dr. Kiltz is] incredibly busy and very enthusiastic. Like with any medical condition/treatment you need to be your best advocate. He does weekly chats on Facebook and Instragram that have a lot of information. I would start by watching those...We have had 2 FET with Dr. Kiltz and both times we asked to transfer two embryos which he agreed to...is always warm and welcoming. He did my egg retrieval and 2 FET thus far. During my IVF cycle, during a routine monitoring appointment with an ultrasound tech, he made a point to stop in to say hello, ask if I had any questions, and was very friendly. He is just incredibly busy but is always willing to answer questions, which I greatly appreciate.
The [nurses at CNY Fertility Center] are well organized and excellent at answering questions. CNY has a texting option that allows me to text a nurse during the day with questions. It is so easy to text when I need prescription refills, general questions, etc...We have spent around $10,000 including IVF, monitoring, medications, and FET which is significantly less than what we paid at our first clinic...Since CNY offers a low cost IVF cycle they are incredibly busy. I have found that the more active an advocate for myself the more feedback I get. They are always willing to answer my questions and to take the time to explain anything I might not understand. Although, this was our second round of IVF (first with CNY) I was already familiar with the general "process".
Immunological, Unexplained
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is very engaging and passionate. He listens and is willing to "think out of the box" with treatments. We found him after our first round of IVF resulted in zero live births. That clinic was unwilling to try different treatments or protocols for a FET. Dr. Kiltz adjusted my FET protocol after the first one failed.
He's incredibly busy and very enthusiastic. Like with any medical condition/treatment you need to be your best advocate. He does weekly chats on Facebook and Instragram that have a lot of information. I would start by watching those.
Dr. Kiltz is always warm and welcoming. He did my egg retrieval and 2 FET thus far. During my IVF cycle, during a routine monitoring appointment with an ultrasound tech, he made a point to stop in to say hello, ask if I had any questions, and was very friendly. He is just incredibly busy but is always willing to answer questions, which I greatly appreciate.
We did down regulation with BC followed by 9 days of stims. Included in CNY's low cost IVF cycle is ICSI which is part of the reason I believe we ended up with so many embryos (14 total).
The are well organized and excellent at answering questions. CNY has a texting option that allows me to text a nurse during the day with questions. It is so easy to text when I need prescription refills, general questions, etc.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Other
He [Dr. Kiltz] is aggressive about Keto, and specifically *his* type of Keto. My husband and I are already on keto because it helps me with inflammation, but that didn't seem good enough. He was very good at explaining the information a few times because I didn't quite understand, and when I broke, he was able to comfort me, explaining that he would do everything in his power to make sure I kept both ovaries (he took only half of one with a cyst on it)
This is one of the things I knew going in - CNY handles many cases, and you need to advocate for yourself/your health if you go here.... It's comfortable. It's relaxing. I was a little confused at the end about billing, but they are totally willing to answer questions. Some people have told me that the wait would be long, but we never had to wait more than 10 minutes.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Other
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is aggressive about Keto, and specifically *his* type of Keto. My husband and I are already on keto because it helps me with inflammation, but that didn't seem good enough. He was very good at explaining the information a few times because I didn't quite understand, and when I broke, he was able to comfort me, explaining that he would do everything in his power to make sure I kept both ovaries (he took only half of one with a cyst on it) and would make sure I was healthy before we did retrieval. After surgery, he explained to my husband that it was a "war zone" in there, and he now understood why we were concerned. He still saw no reason as to why IVF would not work for us.
Take the Keto info with a grain of salt. Do not let it derail you. Yes, it can be done, and yes, there will be benefits, but it is *not* for everyone. I need it to manage my inflammation due to endometriosis. But it should not be how you are judged. You can cut carbs and get similar results. :) He knows his R.E. area, and he is very supportive once in there.
He was explaining the surgery to me, and I started to get upset, and he came over, sat next to me, held my hands, and whispered that it would be okay, we would come through this, we would have a baby. But first, the surgery needed to take place so I could be healthy enough for that baby. He said he would do everything possible to keep my ovaries, and in the end, he did.
July: Myomectomy, Hysteroscopy, Cystectomy to treat Endometriosis Stage IV and scar tissue from drained cyst in December. Late July: 11.25mg leuprolide to keep endo at bay while I heal from surgery
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kelly)
Kelly was very informative. She wasn't touchy-feely, but she was able to answer all of our questions, and deal with me being a complete emotional wreck. She also helped us understand the keto lifestyle's benefits and drawbacks. Danielle was able to draw my blood, though I rarely have good veins. She was in and out in a pinch, which was fantastic.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Insurance covered my costs.
He mentioned while prepping for surgery we would probably want to try for one due to the severity of my endo.
+ Read more- Read less

First of all Robert Kiltz is my doctor of record but I have never met or spoken to him... I have no idea what my doctor, Dr. Robert Kiltz is like, because I have never met Dr. Robert Kiltz. Granted I was a travel patient and my monitoring was done locally...After my first embryo transfer with CNY, I was never called with my negative beta result. This was problematic because I had been on Prednisone for several weeks prior and need instructions for weaning. After I had to send multiple phone calls and emails, a follow up call was finally scheduled with an NP.
[The nurses at CNY had] Long fake fingernails. Did not monitor me very closely after egg retrieval (was frequently out of the room and left me alone). Had zero compassion for the fact that I just wasted thousands of dollars to get no eggs. Still handed me card with my embryologist's name and instructions for transfer meds and betas after getting no eggs at retrieval...I have experienced just about every minor inconvenience a person could have experienced with this clinic, but chalked it up to it being a large clinic. It was really the last egg retrieval and the fact that the cycle was even allowed to start that made me extremely dissatisfied with this clinic.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I kind of explained it all when I talked about not feeling like a human. I have no idea what my doctor, Dr. Robert Kiltz is like, because I have never met Dr. Robert Kiltz. Granted I was a travel patient and my monitoring was done locally.
Don't do it. Save your money and go to a real fertility clinic. The more I think about it, the more dangerous a place CNY seems to me. People come there desperate. People come there and spend every last dime they have. This place does not care at all about your safety or emotional wellbeing. It is almost like they take advantage of people in their desperation.
First of all Robert Kiltz is my doctor of record but I have never met or spoken to him. After my first embryo transfer with CNY, I was never called with my negative beta result. This was problematic because I had been on Prednisone for several weeks prior and need instructions for weaning. After I had to send multiple phone calls and emails, a follow up call was finally scheduled with an NP. She set the appointment, but she didn't call at our appointed time. After sending several more calls and emails, I finally got a follow up with the NP. She suggested that I do a mini-IVF moving forward. I voiced concerns that I had not had success with those in the past. She said it would be better this time because I had been on Omnitrope and would take menopur during the cycle. I reluctantly agreed. She did say that she wanted to make sure I was "suppressed" when I started the cycle. I had my baseline. I had several follicles over 10 mm and an LH of over 11. I was prepared to have to wait until next cycle. A nurse called me and told me to start my meds. I expressed concern. She said she would contact the NP who made my protocol. She called back and said she couldn't get ahold of that NP but she talked to another "provider" and it was ok to start. I got to the "egg retrieval". I was left several times alone in the OR before and after the procedure (including post anesthesia). The OR was cluttered and dusty. The nurse taking care of me had long, fake fingernails. The anesthesiologist did not wear a cap over his hair piece. A speculum was inserted while I was still awake but without warning me that they were inserting a speculum. I remember being concerned that they were going to start before I was asleep so I told them I was still awake. I then went to sleep. When I woke up, I was told that they got no eggs. I only had cysts. I again said that this cycle should have never been started because I had 14mm follicles at base line. The Dr. (Dr. Corley) said it was fine for them to have started me with such big follicles. I was charged my new payment plan amount that included both cycles with CNY three days later, even though I had signed a contract stating that the new higher amount would begin in the following month.
First cycle: Omnitrope, Low Dose Naltraxone, max dose of gonal F/menopur, cetrotide, 5 mg Predisone, Tacrolimus, Cleocin, Z-pack, IM and vaginal progesterone, vaginal estrodial. Rationale: DOR, Results: 1 embryo, no pregnancy Second cycle: Letrozole, Omnitrope, Low Dose Naltraxone, 225 gonal F, menopur, ganirelix, 10 mg prednisone. Rationale: If a lot of meds only make 1 egg, why not sped less money to only make 1-2 eggs. Results: painful cysts, no eggs
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This clinic's strengths are that they are really cheap. Plus they see so many patients that someone has to get pregnant at some point, so maybe a new patient might win that lottery. Weaknesses: Not compassionate, knowledgeable or safe
Cycles are $3900 plus monitoring plus meds.

2 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr kiltz is knowledgeable and he cares about the patient.... He gave us his cell number to call him or message him. It does take a while sometimes to hear back as he has a lot of patients. It can be confusing as the nurses run most of the show... He came in to speak with me multiple times retrieval day and after he knew I was nervous to get no mature eggs and did everything to assure me we would figure it out and had embryology call me 3 times day of retrieval to check to see if any matured in the lab post retrieval unfortunately none did but he was so kind
Being a travel pt is hard but worth it for the right care. It's affordable at cny that's the main reason but they treated us more like s human then the other clinics in Canada did. I think the donor team at cny needs some improvements. There has been some communication troubles and their donor website isn't very well organized. I think overall if you are a seasoned infertility warrior and know your stuff this clinic is a great affordable option.
2 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr kiltz is knowledgeable and he cares about the patient. He offered discounts and another round of ivf only having to pay anesthesia fee for retrieval due to getting not mature eggs. However knowing that we got over 25 eggs between 2 retrieval sand different protocols donor eggs would be the best option. He gave us his cell number to call him or message him. It does take a while sometimes to hear back as he has a lot of patients. It can be confusing as the nurses run most of the show but nurse kris in buffalo is amazing lines can get crossed especially if your a travel patient but they are pretty good at accommodating all questions and needs. I did feel like I had to be an avocation for myself as my situation was rare. Overall dr kiltz cares I wish he had less patients so he had more time with patients, but then again I'm glad he is helping so many people.
Be an advocate for yourself ask questions especially if you are going to the clinic after a previous ivf failure.
We had no mature eggs our first round with another doctor so when we went to dr kiltz I had done some research about Lipton down regulated protocol being used in poor responders and with immature eggs. He agreed and also put us on a hgh prime for a month prior and during stims to help eggs. Also double triggered to help with immature eggs
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris)
Kris had no weaknesses in my opinion she runs the Buffalo office and was amazing from start to finish also gave me her personal email and I still msg to ask questions even tho she isn't on the donor team there
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It's very affordable even with the exchange rate. When we got not mature eggs he offered to do a free ivf retrieval only paying for the anesthesia
I haven't got to transfer as we had no embryos so moving to donor eggs this is something to dicuss