Buffalo
195 Intrepid Lane
Syracuse, NY 13205
315.469.8700

Embryo Freezing
When I met [Dr. Robert Kiltz] in person he was fantastic and took time to answer my questions. Over the phone he came across busy and as if he was just pushing through getting to the next patient... I have dealt with both Dr. Kiltz and Coorley. Coorley is very kind at transfer but at retrieval he was a bit cold and didn't explain much. Dr Kiltz was great at transfer and I have never had him do a retrieval.
When there the receptionists [CNY Fertility-Syracuse] have been kind and welcoming, the nurses have varied some seem cold and not very comforting. I did have some great nurses though. As a travel patient it is very hard to get answers and to get a nurse on the phone, also I get multiple nurses and they seem to give different answers. ... I was supposed to have IV materials sent and they were a week late... also I had a dr. never call on a follow up appointment.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
When there the receptionists have been kind and welcoming, the nurses have varied some seem cold and not very comforting. I did have some great nurses though. As a travel patient it is very hard to get answers and to get a nurse on the phone, also I get multiple nurses and they seem to give different answers. I have dealt with both Dr. Kiltz and Coorley. Coorley is very kind at transfer but at retrieval he was a bit cold and didn't explain much. Dr Kiltz was great at transfer and I have never had him do a retrieval.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Make sure you do your research and tell them what you want. I made the mistake of thinking the Dr. and nurses would be on top of things and there not. I had to be my own advocate and tell them what I was looking for.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
When I met in person he was fantastic and took time to answer my questions. Over the phone he came across busy and as if he was just pushing through getting to the next patient.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They seem overwhelmed and did not make me feel as though I am important to them. I felt like a number walking through the door....also I don't have any answers as to why the process is not working or what I should be doing to find out why.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
I did monitoring out of town
What specific things went wrong at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.

2015 - 2019, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Kiltz] is positive but overly so at times and not realistic. They [CNY Fertility] won’t hold your hand. Every decision is like a guess and trial and error. The treatment plan was not customized to me. I had to request to see the doctor to clarify several times. ... he low dose stim cycle was suggested by my nurse and for severe endo works just as well and us cheaper. Priming cycle was done with HGH.
Long wait list. Long wait when calling in. The waiting time for your appointments is long. The waiting room/front desks are not confidential either. But the staff [CNY Fertility] is friendly. I feel the clinic is too busy and they need more doctors and staff as well as better organization ... no one remembers you visit after visit. ... It’s best to ask for the same nurse, you can. Once you find one you trust it helps a lot otherwise you see a new one every time
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is positive but overly so at times and not realistic. They won’t hold your hand. Every decision is like a guess and trial and error. The treatment plan was not customized to me. I had to request to see the doctor to clarify several times.
Do your own research.
The clinic is very busy and no one remembers you visit after visit. They are so busy.
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
The low dose stim cycle was suggested by my nurse and for severe endo works just as well and us cheaper. Priming cycle was done with HGH.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They were very busy. It’s best to ask for the same nurse, you can. Once you find one you trust it helps a lot otherwise you see a new one every time
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very busy. Long wait list. Long wait when calling in. The waiting time for your appointments is long. The waiting room/front desks are not confidential either. But the staff is friendly. I feel the clinic is too busy and they need more doctors and staff as well as better organization
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
$3900 for IVF plus meds and monitoring
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
He always said one embryo. It was never discussed for more
Syracuse

We saw him [Dr. Kiltz] briefly at the initial consultation, then had no contact with him until aftet the third IUi. Nurses and another Dr performed all procedures. When we did speak with him again, he was kind and optimistic - a far cry better than the Dr who had performed the last procedure who was abrupt and pessimistic about our chances. ... Rare contact with Dr. they [CNY Fertility Center] pushed for IUI every cycle when conditions were not favorable
The clinic [CNY Fertility Center] is clean and calm. Everyone is friendly. A wellness center is attached for a whole body and mind approach. Yoga classes, massage, Accupuncture. The waiting room is comfortable and always full. ... Be prepared to be rushed and be firm about following your gut as otherwise they like to rack up the procedures as fast as possible. ... they pushed for IUI every cycle when conditions were not favorable
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
We saw him briefly at the initial consultation, then had no contact with him until aftet the third IUi. Nurses and another Dr performed all procedures. When we did speak with him again, he was kind and optimistic - a far cry better than the Dr who had performed the last procedure who was abrupt and pessimistic about our chances. He had me freaking out about needing egg donation when all tests came back positively.
Rare contact with Dr. they pushed for IUI every cycle when conditions were not favorable
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is clean and calm. Everyone is friendly. A wellness center is attached for a whole body and mind approach. Yoga classes, massage, Accupuncture. The waiting room is comfortable and always full.
Medications Preliminary tests / Diagnostic Cycle Monitoring tests Office Consultation Procedure Fees

2017, Consult
I only went there one time for an initial consultation. He [Dr. Michael Grossman] left the room 3 times during our meeting to perform procedures on other patients. Despite the reason I was there he explained all procedures in detail even though I told him I was already aware of everything. I later discovered that this line of questioning and explanations was to ensure they we're able to charge me the $500.00 for a new patient consultation.
I only met the nurse [at CNY Fertility Center] who walked me to the consult room and she did not even tell me her name...The reason for my appointment, which I had explained when I called was not even something they do at this clinic. The doctor left the room multiple times during my consultation to perform procedures on other patients...The clinic is beautiful. And appears appealing when you come in. I called for a consult on surgery with a possible IVF follow up. After the consult was over the doctor had told me they do not even provide that surgery at their facility.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
I only went there one time for an initial consultation. He left the room 3 times during our meeting to perform procedures on other patients. Despite the reason I was there he explained all procedures in detail even though I told him I was already aware of everything. I later discovered that this line of questioning and explanations was to ensure they we're able to charge me the $500.00 for a new patient consultation.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Go with your gut feeling.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
The initial meeting at the desk was cold and unorganzied. They barely acknowledged me. They did not greet me or call me by my name.
Describe the protocols Michael Grossman used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
None at all.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I only met the nurse who walked me to the consult room and she did not even tell me her name.
What specific things went wrong at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Michael Grossman