Buffalo
Rochester, NY 14610‎
195 Intrepid Lane
Syracuse, NY 13205
315.469.8700

Dr. Kiltz gives out his personal cell number so I feel like he really cares and really devotes his life to this. I am just starting stims with him so I don't have too much info yet. ... I've only had a consultation with Kiltz but I felt more understood by him than my previous RE in Houston. He noted my high AMH and mentioned PCOS which is how I got to researching it. Nobody had ever mentioned it to me before. He put me on an immune protocol which I have faith will work.
I turned to this clinic [CNY] out of cost desperation. I could absolutely not afford to do IVF anywhere else. I am grateful that a place like this exists. They are extremely busy so you must be your own advocate for all areas of treatment. Research and ask questions multiple times if you have to! ... Miscommunication about if or when my husband's RX was sent to our local pharmacy.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
BE YOUR OWN ADVOCATE! Don't be pressured to do Keto if your body cannot handle it.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Still in treatment!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Not too much experience with them so far, but have been straightforward and polite.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I turned to this clinic out of cost desperation. I could absolutely not afford to do IVF anywhere else. I am grateful that a place like this exists. They are extremely busy so you must be your own advocate for all areas of treatment. Research and ask questions multiple times if you have to!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
IVF is $3,900. FET is $250 within a year. They offer payment plans!!!
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
I believe Kiltz is scaling back to only transferring one embryo because he is too successful when transferring two.
Syracuse

He [Dr. Michael Grossman] was direct, it was extremely early in the morning and he still made a joke to allow me to relax. He was very honest about what to expect and how his hopes were high and he was confident I would end up pregnant...very blunt but was kind in how he said things...honest to not waste time of anyone...
they [CNY Fertility Center] are so busy that sometimes you can email and not hear back for a few days...They have low prices, be prepared for a high medication cost...They are very much about allowing everyone to get a chance of being a parent...[nurses] were very responsive and understanding when a blood test came back with a misdiagnosed result they were very understanding and compassionate and helpful in a retest and the results...
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was direct, it was extremely early in the morning and he still made a joke to allow me to relax. He was very honest about what to expect and how his hopes were high and he was confident I would end up pregnant.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Don’t let his tone detour you. He is very honest to not waste time of anyone.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was very blunt but was kind in how he said things.
Describe the protocols Michael Grossman used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I was ordered blood test panels for all possible issues that would cause me to not get pregnant and that could cause a birth defect. I was ordered GONAL-F, menopur, an immune protocol and more
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They were very responsive and understanding when a blood test came back with a misdiagnosed result they were very understanding and compassionate and helpful in a retest and the results
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are very much about allowing everyone to get a chance of being a parent. They have low prices, be prepared for a high medication cost is the only downfall. As well as the fact they are so busy that sometimes you can email and not hear back for a few days.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center.
5695 for the ivf cycle and 5290 for the medication.
Describe Michael Grossman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
I feel like she should be a deciding factor, At 31 I would like the best chance
Hamburg (closed)

He [Dr. Kiltz] seems genuinely concerned for each patient individually. I only saw him once, and that was “by chance.” He happened to be walking past the exam room and the nurse had a question to ask him about my treatment.... Treated as much like a human as can be expected from any doctor’s office these days.... You see a different nurse and talk to a different nurse every time. Nurses do ultrasounds, not an ultrasound tech.
The clinic [CNY Fertility Ctr] is into alternative treatments. Nothing crazy, and nothing is forced on you in any way. There are just suggestions to try the keto diet, yoga, acupuncture, etc. They jumped to IVF right away with me. Much more agressive treatment approach than the first RE clinic I tried, who held back a lot on treatment.... You see a different nurse and talk to a different nurse every time. Nurses do ultrasounds, not an ultrasound tech.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He seems genuinely concerned for each patient individually. I only saw him once, and that was “by chance.” He happened to be walking past the exam room and the nurse had a question to ask him about my treatment.
Be your own advocate. Stay on top of all your communication.
Treated as much like a human as can be expected from any doctor’s office these days. Good communication by phone and by email. Still have to be proactive and self-advocating.
Laparoscopic endometriosis excision, then immediately to IVF. We can’t afford IVF, so trying IUI with Letrozole, not injectables.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
You see a different nurse and talk to a different nurse every time. Nurses do ultrasounds, not an ultrasound tech. File notes seem to be good, because I’ve never had a nurse not be able to find info and/or not be able to give me an answer. (This was a huge problem at the first RE clinic I tried)
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is into alternative treatments. Nothing crazy, and nothing is forced on you in any way. There are just suggestions to try the keto diet, yoga, acupuncture, etc. They jumped to IVF right away with me. Much more agressive treatment approach than the first RE clinic I tried, who held back a lot on treatment.
$800 per IUI. $4000 per IVF.
Syracuse

Dr. Kiltz was great. Every time he saw me, he made it a point to stop and ask me how i was going. Even if I was just there for bloodwork...when I saw him, was patient and spoke to you like a friend not just a number. He didn’t rush to get through the appointment. He made sure that all your questions were answered before he left...Meds, U/S, xray, bloodwork, IUI procedure.
The nursing staff [at CNY Fertility Center] were every good. I didn’t recognize them though from appointment to appointment...The atmosphere is great. Front desk ladies are friendly. I didn’t have to wait long for my appointments. I would have liked to see some repeat faces more then I did. I would have also liked more information from the travel coordination team after getting my bloodwork results.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I loved my first experience there. Dr Kiltz, when I saw him, was patient and spoke to you like a friend not just a number. He didn’t rush to get through the appointment. He made sure that all your questions were answered before he left.
Be ready with all your questions beforehand.
Meds, U/S, xray, bloodwork, IUI procedure.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff were every good. I didn’t recognize them though from appointment to appointment.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I did an IUI and most was covered under my insurance plan. I still did have to pay for my deductible and the meds that weren’t over. Total was about $1000 for the treatment of the IUI and such.
Syracuse

Very compassionate and understanding. Open and honest. He [Dr. Grossman] took the time to explain things and made sure I understood all of the process. Did everything to help us conceive that he could. Treated us like humans and told us all risks involved with everything ... He will gladly explain everything and help you understand
One thing that disappointed me was at one point none of my eggs made it and they [CNY Fertility] failed to tell me. I went in thinking I was just going to be doing the implanting again and found out otherwise. Was completely heartbroken to learn I would have to start the process all over. I had been there so many times before that and no one ever told me.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Very compassionate and understanding. Open and honest. He took the time to explain things and made sure I understood all of the process. Did everything to help us conceive that he could. Treated us like humans and told us all risks involved with everything
Ask questions if need be. He will gladly explain everything and help you understand
He was honest and helpful
Regarding my prescription usage they were very helpful in getting me what I couldn’t afford and also made an easy checklist of what to take when and how.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I loved the nursing staff. They were all such sweet hearts and compassionate, caring. Explained things
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
One thing that disappointed me was at one point none of my eggs made it and they failed to tell me. I went in thinking I was just going to be doing the implanting again and found out otherwise. Was completely heartbroken to learn I would have to start the process all over. I had been there so many times before that and no one ever told me.
For the first round it was about 5000
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Failed to tell me that none of my eggs made it even after being at the clinic on a weekly basis
Syracuse
He [Dr. Kiltz] personally gave me his cell phone and you can call him with anything...He is a genuine loving person who goes out of his way to help. He does not turn anyone away and goes above and beyond to make things affordable and is up to date with the latest treatment...I did high dose stims with menopur and Gonal because of my low amh and dor, I ended up having a miscarriage
3900 Ivf + meds [at CNY Fertility Center]... a lot of patients and you need to be your own advocate at times. You have to wait for nurses to call which can be frustrating and nurses have forgotten to call because they don’t always receive results timely from out side monitoring...goes above and beyond to make things affordable and is up to date with the latest treatment...A nurse forgot to call with results because they didn’t get them from where I monitored but they called and where able to get them after I called them to inquire
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is a genuine loving person who goes out of his way to help. He does not turn anyone away and goes above and beyond to make things affordable and is up to date with the latest treatment. He also allows payment plans for those who need financial help. He gives his ersonall number out so you know you can always reach him.
You are your own advocate
He personally gave me his cell phone and you can call him with anything, plus his prices are to help patients not just make millions
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Their are a lot of patients and you need to be your own advocate at times. You have to wait for nurses to call which can be frustrating and nurses have forgotten to call because they don’t always receive results timely from out side monitoring
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
I monitored locally
3900 Ivf + meds
Syracuse

He [Dr. Robert Kiltz] has a very tight schedule but is very attentive when you to speak with him. You do have to come prepared with your questions, but he does listen and make recommendations based on your medical history, situation and plan...6 months to 1 yr hcg priming, keto diet, exercise,...He listens to you and your concerns....[ESET Preference is] Due to age, multiple would be best.
Communication is weakness [at CNY Fertility Center]. Inconsistent messages Strength: some of the docs, their success rate, affordability. They have a lot of nice relaxing amenities at the site. they have discounts for lodging for traveling patients...Instructions werent fully given [by nurse], made me feel like i was bothering her. Almost missee my cycle due to miscommunication. Just not happy with her job
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He has a very tight schedule but is very attentive when you to speak with him. You do have to come prepared with your questions, but he does listen and make recommendations based on your medical history, situation and plan
Be open and honest
He listens to you and your concerns.
6 months to 1 yr hcg priming, keto diet, exercise,
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Becky)
Instructions werent fully given, made me feel like i was bothering her. Almost missee my cycle due to miscommunication. Just not happy with her job
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Communication is weakness. Inconsistent messages Strength: some of the docs, their success rate, affordability. They have a lot of nice relaxing amenities at the site. they have discounts for lodging for traveling patients.
Testing- sperm Labs
Due to age, multiple would be best.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Results not received when clinic insisted it was sent. Information wasnt fully given regarding first cycle and medication Discrepancies in how to pay for other lab tests Had to lean more on others who have gone through this than the office stadd.
Syracuse

Very compassionate and understanding individual. He has a zest for his profession and the motivation to keep learning. He is very informative and offers many resources. I believe he is an industry leader ... I had cancer. I have not proceeded with FET yet ... Dr. Kilts gave me his cell phone number to ask any questions ... Also, see if there are any tests you can have done prior to your consultation
I have had trouble with the nurses [CNY Fertility] remembering why I am here for infertility issues. Many do not understand cancer patients. ... I believe she [nurse] has many many patients and cannot always give the best of responses ... Also, see if there are any tests you can have done prior to your consultation ... There is a very long waitlist for consultation. Be sure to get on the list and call to see if there are any consultations that may have canceled.
Be patient.
Dr. Kilts gave me his cell phone number to ask any questions
Na
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Ally )
I believe she has many many patients and cannot always give the best of responses
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
There is a very long waitlist for consultation. Be sure to get on the list and call to see if there are any consultations that may have canceled. Also, see if there are any tests you can have done prior to your consultation
Unsure
I had cancer. I have not proceeded with FET yet
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
I have had trouble with the nurses remembering why I am here for infertility issues. Many do not understand cancer patients.
Syracuse
Robert is very blunt and makes you understand what needs to be done. His staff is wonderful. I've been a travel patient and they make me feel like I'm right there being treated even though I am miles away. They have been wonderful.... He put me on the keto diet as I have chrons and PCOS. They monitored me for ovulation. I did ovulate but did not get pregnant.... I would say that this is a great clinic to go to. Very knowledgeable and up to date with treatments.
I would say that this [CNY Fertility] is a great clinic to go to. Very knowledgeable and up to date with treatments. They don't turn you away with no help. They were then first clinic to diagnose my issue. I feel very confident and comfortable with their practice.... They were always quick to answer my questions and calm me when I had concerns... They always were quick to answer any questions I may have with the care I expected.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He really knows what he is doing and works with you to help get the results you want.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They were always quick to answer my questions and calm me when I had concerns
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I would say that this is a great clinic to go to. Very knowledgeable and up to date with treatments. They don't turn you away with no help. They were then first clinic to diagnose my issue. I feel very confident and comfortable with their practice.
Bloodwork costs and ultrasound
Syracuse

He [Dr. Robert Kiltz] is great with bedside manner and seems to really care about his patients. I do not feel that the care is individualized until after a failed cycle.... He is very responsive and even gives his personal cell number to his clients. There was a mistake with our cycle but they have taken full responsibility and have made it right. Thank you!
Not great at responding through the portal at all times but make sure to follow up and you will always get a response. The doctors and nurses [at CNY Syracuse] seem to really care about their patients. If you have any issues with the nurses or getting responses Dr Kiltz gives his phone number out and will respond and take care of any issues there may be. The only negative is traveling from Minnesota to NY but our local clinics are too expensive.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is very responsive and even gives his personal cell number to his clients. There was a mistake with our cycle but they have taken full responsibility and have made it right. Thank you! ..........................................
Be your own advocate, educate yourself.
He is great with bedside manner and seems to really care about his patients. I do not feel that the care is individualized until after a failed cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Tricia)
Made small talk to get to know me. Was kind.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Not great at responding through the portal at all times but make sure to follow up and you will always get a response. The doctors and nurses seem to really care about their patients. If you have any issues with the nurses or getting responses Dr Kiltz gives his phone number out and will respond and take care of any issues there may be. The only negative is traveling from Minnesota to NY but our local clinics are too expensive.
$10,000.00
Syracuse
Full immune protocol, including anti-inflammatory meds, autoimmune meds, Neupogen, Intralipids, because I have Endometriosis ... He’s [Dr. Kiltz] caring, and kind. Willing to answer questions, and call you if you have concerns. ... he has great advice for medications but I just can not afford them, such as IVIG. ... He just has a lot of patients. ... The results of my fertilization results were not told to me, I kept having to call and they [CNY Fertility Center] did not explain well.
The results of my fertilization results were not told to me, I kept having to call and they did not explain well. ... Love it [CNY Fertility Center]. Very relaxing. They have massages, acupuncture, spa, jacuzzi pool, teas, and robes to relax in. The staff is kind and willing to help you relax in any way possible. I enjoy my visits there even though I’ve yet to get a baby. ... [Nurses] Helpful ... $3,900 plus all meds, procedures, intralipids
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He’s caring, and kind. Willing to answer questions, and call you if you have concerns. Dr. Kiltz wants to do ever Possible to help women and men conceive. I wish money was endless because he has great advice for medications but I just can not afford them, such as IVIG.
Be patient
He just has a lot of patients.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Greta)
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Love it. Very relaxing. They have massages, acupuncture, spa, jacuzzi pool, teas, and robes to relax in. The staff is kind and willing to help you relax in any way possible. I enjoy my visits there even though I’ve yet to get a baby.
$3,900 plus all meds, procedures, intralipids
Syracuse
He [Dr. Robert Kiltz] is witty and kind. Incredibly smart and will challenge standard protocol and try things that could work if they are non invasive. Always open to be reached by phone and will always progress options if one way didn't work...Genuine answers knew who I was...Sometimes seeing a mix of PAs can lead to struggle of all on same page and they don't align with one another but Dr. kiltz is always available to clarify...[Eset] Always based on quality
[CNY Fertility Center is] not a sterile Dr office. The atmosphere is comfortable especially for folks who need this level of care to make a baby. I think they only have one weakness and that's that they are so popular and saught out that it can be busy...Sometimes seeing a mix of PAs can lead to struggle of all on same page and they don't align with one another but Dr. kiltz is always available to clarify...[nurses are] Willing, ready, smart & unbiased.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is witty and kind. Incredibly smart and will challenge standard protocol and try things that could work if they are non invasive. Always open to be reached by phone and will always progress options if one way didn't work.
Educate yourself. Always ask questions.
Genuine answers knew who I was
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Katie)
Willing, ready, smart & unbiased.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It's not a sterile Dr office. The atmosphere is comfortable especially for folks who need this level of care to make a baby. I think they only have one weakness and that's that they are so popular and saught out that it can be busy.
I initially had iui but my insurance changed and I lost all fertility coverage. I'm now out of pocket Ivf donor eggs.
Always based on quality
Rochester
2015 - 2017, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Grossman] explained everything and went into more detail if needed and made sure u fully understood what was going on or what he was going to do and went over all the options that one had. He gave his opinion on which ones he thought would work better and which ones he would avoid and why, always have the pros and cons to all and was very informative. ... The staff [CNY Fertility Center] were very friendly and always made sure u understood everything going on
The building [CNY Fertility Center] looks newer the waiting area is like a big living room it’s very relaxing, lights always dimmed with a few lamps on comfortable couches and chairs, in the winter the fireplace is going and they also offer massages while I wait to be called in. ... Had a high deductible plan so ended up paying a few hundred dollars per visit for some visits depending on procedure ... Love all the nurses, they r super friendly, kind and helpful. ...
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He explained everything and went into more detail if needed and made sure u fully understood what was going on or what he was going to do and went over all the options that one had. He gave his opinion on which ones he thought would work better and which ones he would avoid and why, always have the pros and cons to all and was very informative.
The staff were very friendly and always made sure u understood everything going on
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Love all the nurses, they r super friendly, kind and helpful.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The building looks newer the waiting area is like a big living room it’s very relaxing, lights always dimmed with a few lamps on comfortable couches and chairs, in the winter the fireplace is going and they also offer massages while I wait to be called in.
Latham

He took the time to sit down and really discuss our history....I met with Dr. Kiltz during a consultation and had a phone consult with him as well. Otherwise I don't know what he knows or thinks about the treatments/plan. The phone conversation was less than 10 minutes.... Be ready to discuss keto.... They [CNY Fertility] are very nice and while they believe in keto, acupuncture, and holistic medicine they do not force it on you.
They [CNY Fertility] are very nice and while they believe in keto, acupuncture, and holistic medicine they do not force it on you. It is a nice, relaxing blend of treatment types. Going there is almost like going to a spa (until you get to treatment)... I love the nursing staff and can't think of a single weakness. They're always friendly, compassionate, and ready to give hugs.... IUI about $1400 including monitoring. IVF $3900 not including monitoring.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Be ready to discuss keto.
He took the time to sit down and really discuss our history.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are very nice and while they believe in keto, acupuncture, and holistic medicine they do not force it on you. It is a nice, relaxing blend of treatment types. Going there is almost like going to a spa (until you get to treatment)
IUI about $1400 including monitoring. IVF $3900 not including monitoring.
Syracuse
we have spoken to the doctor [Dr. Kiltz] but haven't met him yet. Have only interacted with nurses...We had our first appointment after failed attempts at a medicated approach. We went in with the notion of trying IUI for a few cycles. Dr. Kiltz nurse was very forward with us that we might want to consider IVF for better odds... It is very likely that you won't see a doctor until an hour after your scheduled appointment...it took 7 months to get an appointment.
we have spoken to the doctor [at CNY Fertility Center] but haven't met him yet. Have only interacted with nurses...The practice is very busy, so be patient while trying to get in for an appointment...We had our first appointment after failed attempts at a medicated approach. We went in with the notion of trying IUI for a few cycles. Dr. Kiltz nurse was very forward with us that we might want to consider IVF for better odds...Our initial delivery of meds seemed to be missing items that the nurse wanted us to take. It required some follow up calls with the pharmacy and re-purchasing the missing prescriptions.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
We are still early with our time at CNY - we have spoken to the doctor but haven't met him yet. Have only interacted with nurses. We recently switched to this practice because we didn't have a comfortable experience at the previous provider, and have been pleasantly surprised with the care at CNY. Because we are so early into the switch, we are excited to meet the Doctor and confirm our choice in switching practices.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Meg)
She was very direct and made sure we had all our questions answered and provided us insights that we were unaware of.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
My wife and I both wanted to go to this client but it took 7 months to get an appointment. We started elsewhere but made the switch based on our initial phone call with a doctor. We felt more comfortable with that doctor and wanted to move forward. I think the weaknesses is that they are so busy. It is very likely that you won't see a doctor until an hour after your scheduled appointment.
Syracuse

He had a great bed side manner,he explains everything step by step. Dr Grossman told us the success rate and explained that everyone is different. When I saw Dr Grossman he was pleased to help us decide what path was right for us ... He explained that everyone and every iui are different. He explained all steps of treatment and the warm hearted ... We used letrozole and monitoring of follicles. We also use a trigger shot before our IUI treatment
Very warm atmosphere [CNY Fertility Center]. There is reading material in the waiting room. The rooms are clean and comfortable. You never wait on hold longer than 2-3 minutes and ability to go to the spa before and after treatments make your experience better ... The nurses have great knowledge of treatments and are all very compassionate ...We used letrozole and monitoring of follicles. We also use a trigger shot before our IUI treatment ...
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Be honest about what you want
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nurses have great knowledge of treatments and are all very compassionate
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very warm atmosphere. There is reading material in the waiting room. The rooms are clean and comfortable. You never wait on hold longer than 2-3 minutes and ability to go to the spa before and after treatments make your experience better
Insurance covers all but my co pay
2019, Consult
He [Dr. David Corley] seemed to really be invested and wanting to make a difference where treatment has failed in the past...So far I really appreciated his feedback and honesty. He seems to be really familiar with RE and willing to take on difficult cases and not worry about the bottom line of success rate. He was quick to decide on a plan and get things moving in the right direction. I feel confident that moving forward with my own eggs is the right move at this time.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
It’s worth waiting for a phone or in person consult
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
He seemed to really be invested and wanting to make a difference where treatment has failed in the past
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I’ve really heard great things about the facility and their approach. It is affordable and they care. I have a friend on her second set of twins after years of no success and we can’t wait to move forward with our IVF
David Corley