Buffalo
195 Intrepid Lane
Syracuse, NY 13205
315.469.8700

2020, Unknown Success
[Dr. Robert Kiltz] has a big heart and he thinks everyone should get the chance at being a mom know matter your age, weight and that's what i like so much about him. The only thing that i can think of that is weird is that he pushes keto on all patients...He only will let transfer 2 if you meet certain conditions...I think its great that you can text your dr on their cell phone and he cares enough to call tou or text you back
[The staff at CNY Fertility Center] dont give up on you. They dont care about their stats they help everyone know matter what. They will not turn you away like most other clinics do. They are there to help you any way they can to get you your bring home baby...Some times they dont get labs results and it take like 4 or 5 times calling before they get them
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
To me he has a big heart and he thinks everyone should get the chance at being a mom know matter your age, weight and that's what i like so much about him. The only thing that i can think of that is weird is that he pushes keto on all patients.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Look out for the keto push lol
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I think its great that you can text your dr on their cell phone and he cares enough to call tou or text you back.
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Im just starting this stage
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They are really sweet and help all that they can
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They dont give up on you. They dont care about their stats they help everyone know matter what. They will not turn you away like most other clinics do. They are there to help you any way they can to get you your bring home baby.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
I got a fresh cycle donor eggs 7 in all and of the 7 i have 3 embryos 2 5day 4ab,3bc and a day 6 4cc. It cost me 12,000
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
He only will let transfer 2 if you meet certain conditions.
Syracuse

He was amazing. My transfer was very difficult and had to be dilated. This transfer resulted in my baby daughter that is 5 months today. He [Dr. Grossman] was very polite and understanding. Because of my anatomy my FET was very painful and can’t believe it worked. He is a miracle worker...My protocol was very basic, from IVF to FET.
Everything [at CNY Fertility Center] is very straightforward.You’re given written direction of what to do during every visit. Learn beforehand and do your blood work and what certain things mean like your amh, lh, sa etc. Learn the basics so you can ask the right questions...$3900 for IVF. My meds around $2500 and they were some copays after I got pregnant (ultrasounds and bloodwork).
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was amazing. My transfer was very difficult and had to be dilated. This transfer resulted in my baby daughter that is 5 months today. He was very polite and understanding. Because of my anatomy my FET was very painful and can’t believe it worked. He is a miracle worker.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Listen and go with his advice.
Describe the protocols Michael Grossman used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
My protocol was very basic, from IVF to FET.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They were all amazing. I’ve seen different nurses each time and they all were great.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Everything is very straightforward.You’re given written direction of what to do during every visit. Learn beforehand and do your blood work and what certain things mean like your amh, lh, sa etc. Learn the basics so you can ask the right questions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center.
2020, Unsuccessful
I felt like a human cause she [Dr. Maribelle Verdiales] was really nice, patient and understand my emotions...Her strength is her compassion and her ability to explain in details the Whole process. What touch me the most is after I get my IUI done, she hold my hands and said let’s pray together. After all didn’t get pregnant but I can say she did her best.
The [CNY Fertility Center] clinic’s strengths is they are really cheap compare to others clinics and the weakness they don’t have many locations, only one location in georgia which 01 hour drive from my place. The waiting list can be over a month sometimes...$1400 for IUI monitor...I felt like a human cause she [Dr. Verdiales] was really nice, patient and understand my emotions
How was your experience with Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
I felt like a human cause she was really nice, patient and understand my emotions
Describe the protocols Maribelle Verdiales used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Letrozole 5mg day 3 to 7 Prenatal everyday Trigger shot on day 12 when my follicles are big enough( size 22,18) IUI 36 hours after trigger shot Progesterone 03 days after IUI
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic’s strengths is they are really cheap compare to others clinics and the weakness they don’t have many locations, only one location in georgia which 01 hour drive from my place. The waiting list can be over a month sometimes.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center.
$1400 for IUI monitor
Monroe

We started off small [at CNY Fertility Center] and then after our 4th iui, they put us on immune protocol 3...The nurses are amazing. Very helpful and knowledgeable...It’s nice there. Everyone is friendly. The clinic is clean and runs smoothly. They can get behind schedule but it’s not crazy. The waiting room is nice, the front desk staff is personable. It’s easy to get an appointment made...We only saw him [Dr. Robert Kiltz] twice. He was thorough, explained a lot. He does talk about keto diet a lot. He was a fast talker, but easy to talk to and ask questions. He listened to what we had to say and is helpful in what our next moves should be...He has good side bed manner, were talk to you like he was in a conversation not just one sided...We started off small and then after our 4th iui, they put us on immune protocol 3
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
We only saw him twice. He was thorough, explained a lot. He does talk about keto diet a lot. He was a fast talker, but easy to talk to and ask questions. He listened to what we had to say and is helpful in what our next moves should be.
Be patient
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nurses are amazing. Very helpful and knowledgeable
Syracuse

I love Dr. Kiltz! When I was diagnosed with OHSS he called my wife at 4 in the morning while I was in the hospital to check in. Incredible bed side manner and so personable. We had no complaints at all. I wish he was more available to see him at all visits!...He talks very fast and provides a lot of information! Take lots of notes and approach each visit with lots of questions....I did do a lot of research on my own in regards to extras or add ons that were not always presented to me by the practice, but I was ok with that! I was very happy and I am looking forward to my next transfer.
I love the nursing staff. [at CNY Fertility Center]. They are all so well educated and informed and helpful with all questions! I did leave one visit not happy, but I requested not to see that nurse again and I was always accommodated...I did do a lot of research on my own in regards to extras or add ons that were not always presented to me by the practice, but I was ok with that! I was very happy and I am looking forward to my next transfer... is sooo busy, they see many many patients. But they have great results and I am so fortunate they are so local to me. However, I did a lot of research on my own. It helped me better prepare for all of my visits. I do not feel I would have received the information from them, they just followed typical protocol. But they were very accommodating when I presented what I was comfortable with!
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I love Dr. Kiltz! When I was diagnosed with OHSS he called my wife at 4 in the morning while I was in the hospital to check in. Incredible bed side manner and so personable. We had no complaints at all. I wish he was more available to see him at all visits! But all of the doctors in the practice are amazing!
CNY is sooo busy, they see many many patients. But they have great results and I am so fortunate they are so local to me. However, I did a lot of research on my own. It helped me better prepare for all of my visits. I do not feel I would have received the information from them, they just followed typical protocol. But they were very accommodating when I presented what I was comfortable with!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I love the nursing staff. They are all so well educated and informed and helpful with all questions! I did leave one visit not happy, but I requested not to see that nurse again and I was always accommodated.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I love the clinic. All the nurses and staff are great. They have great success rates and I am fortunate to be so local to them. I did do a lot of research on my own in regards to extras or add ons that were not always presented to me by the practice, but I was ok with that! I was very happy and I am looking forward to my next transfer.
I am fortunate that my insurance covers much of the costs for fertility treatments. I paid a small copay every visit, plus the cost of assisted hatching because that is not covered by my insurance. I did have some issues with coverage and explained that I was working with my insurance company to resolve and they were very accommodating and understanding and gave me the time I needed to address everything.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
I had one nurse I was very unhappy with. It was my first IUI treatment and she rushed me through baseline appointments without a lot of explanation. When I asked for additional information, she didn't know how to explain anything. But I requested another nurse and was very happy with every other nurse I have seen!
Syracuse

We didn't interact much with Dr. Kiltz, but we felt that everyone was extremely helpful and made us feel comfortable and confident in the process...didn't ask to speak with him since I felt so confident with the nurses and the staff...never felt like I really needed the doctor to explain anymore than what the nurses are telling me...It was a very standard IVF protocol...
The nurses and staff at CNY Albany are amazing and have been there to answer all of our questions along the way. We didn't interact much with Dr. Kiltz, but we felt that everyone was extremely helpful and made us feel comfortable and confident in the process. We are very grateful for the nurses and staff...they run the clinic like a well oiled machine...told it would be beneficial to have a frozen transfer.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
We didn 't have any interactions with Dr. Kiltz so I can't say honestly anything about him personally. We spoke with Dr. Grossman initially on the phone, and he was wonderful and answered all our questions with some levity.
We are having success, so he knows what he's doing and the nurses and staff are wonderful.
It was a very standard IVF protocol and we began with stimulation. I was on a low dose since I have lean PCOS and had a lot of follicles. The retrieval went well and they retrieved 25 eggs. We did the testing since they said I should since I'm "older" which helped us see we had a boy and a girl, 2 unknowns, and 1 mosiac. It was very expensive but it allowed us to use the strong male embryo first. We were also told it would be beneficial to have a frozen transfer. So I went on a couple weeks birth control so we could time the transfer with my next cycle. I'm glad we did, but it was uncomfortable "holding off" the period but it was worth it since we were able to do the transfer just 10 days after the results came back from the genetics lab. Now I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and everything is looking great. I am on the current progesterone and estrodial (3x/day) and the injections are painful so I also use patches the nurse recommended and it's been very helpful since I still have 4 more weeks! As far as I know, I'm on a very standard medication protocol.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nurses have been incredible! I've had amazing conversations with all of them and they have been extremely positive in our journey and every time we see them. Even the nurses on the phone have been extraordinary and will answer any questions and stay on the phone with you as long as you need. It's been so helpful and a blessing speaking with them.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The strengths are that they run the clinic like a well oiled machine and still take time to answer all of your questions. I didn't have interactions with the main doctor, but I also didn't ask to speak with him since I felt so confident with the nurses and the staff. I knew they knew what they are doing and never felt like I really needed the doctor to explain anymore than what the nurses are telling me.
Around 5k for IVF, 3k medications, 3k genetic testing, 1,400 frozen transfer, another 1k for additional medications (first trimester pregnancy) additonal 1k since we can't pay upfront. So far it's been 14, 400
They highly recommended single embyro transfer and we also wanted that from the beginning. We want to go one at a time and have the best opportunity for each embyro. I'm very happy we did just one :)

2020, Consult
I loved that during my consult Dr. Grossman wrote everything down for me. He went through complications that could happen from any of the treatments that were offered. He also wrote down success percentages for my diagnosis and age. He left so much time at the end of my appt for questions that either my husband or I had. He really took the time to make sure that we left with all our questions answered and I appreciate that so much.
CNY is very impressive! I love the patient portal. I love that we can communicate with doctors, nurses, billing, embryology all on the portal. When I went to my consultation the waiting room was packed, not an open chair but luckily we were called in pretty quickly. The office itself is beautiful and clean. I love that massage and acupuncture is offered right in the office.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Write all your questions down. Dr. Grossman really takes the time to go over and explain everything to you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Grossman was so warm and welcoming. I came to my appt so nervous and he put me at ease. He made us laugh and just made us comfortable. He knew that I had prior treatment elsewhere but still reviewed the basics with me.
So far I have only had a consult with Dr. Grossman. But I am getting ready to start an egg retrieval soon. I am ordered follistim 225iu,menopur 75, ganirelix, and Lupron. This is a higher dose of follistim than I was on at my previous clinic, so we will see how it goes.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I love that CNY has means of communication on the patient portal. Everyone answers pretty quickly and so far I am very pleased. I have only met one nurse in person so far and she was very caring, nice, and professional.
Ivf $3900 now offering a 5% discount this month. Each transfer will cost $650
Describe Michael Grossman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
After I had 2 FET failures at my pervious clinic, Dr. Grossman said that we can transfer 2 embryos if I would like.
Latham

[Dr. Robert Kiltz] is very friendly and truly cares about his patients in an individual basis. He is always going above and beyond and wants to make a difference in the fertility world. He is passionate about family building and it really shows by his words and actions...The egg retrieval went well and he retrieved more eggs than I thought they would. My first transfer was fresh and that resulted in a negative pregnancy test. The next two were frozen transfers and both resulted in early miscarriage.
[CNY Fertility Center] Strengths: They have wonderful doctors that know what they are doing. They are equipped to handle many different situations and task from their patients. Weeknesses: Communication can become dry after multiple cycles. There is a new patient overload, which takes away from current patients...The nurses were always just a phone call or message away, although at times their patient number was so high I did feel as a current patient they were trying to usher in more patients and forgot about their current patients.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Robert Kiltz is very friendly and truly cares about his patients in an individual basis. He is always going above and beyond and wants to make a difference in the fertility world. He is passionate about family building and it really shows by his words and actions.
Be patient. Everyone is there for one reason and that is to build a family.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I spoke with one in particular after my miscarriage and she was very kind and compassionate and made me feel like I wasn't in this whole journey alone.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
When monitoring at CNY it was smooth sailing.
IVF was $3,900 Transfers within the first year was $250 Medications were seperate. Monitoring was $850

2020, Unknown Success
[Dr. Maribelle Verdiales] got to know us before plunging into the reason we were there...She was concerned putting us in the best possible position to conceive both medically & holistically...Uterine fibroid removal is being scheduled before we proceed. The hysterosalpingography revealed the fibroids. I am on a supplement regimen to boost my immune system as well...After the news of the fibroids, she showed compassion
[CNY Fertility Center nurse] was personable, sweet, and funny. Great bedside manner. Super informative...[cost]Roughly $5k for a full cycle minus meds...clinic is well organized and their procedure from welcome to paperwork to scheduling future appointments is stellar...She [Dr. Verdiales] was concerned putting us in the best possible position to conceive both medically & holistically.
How was your experience with Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. V got to know us before plunging into the reason we were there. In the other clinic we felt like a number being herded through a process. After the news of the fibroids, she showed compassion and offered hope that this wasn't the end of our journey. Her expertise gave us comfort. Her honesty made us comfortable trusting her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
Appreciate Dr. V's sincerity because it is a luxury.
She was concerned putting us in the best possible position to conceive both medically & holistically. I suffered a blow with finding out I had uterine fibroids. She could have written us off them, but instead offered to remove the fibroids. Our hope is after the surgery, we will be ready to move forward.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Christy)
Christy was personable, sweet, and funny. Great bedside manner. Super informative
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Be ready to begin quickly that day. That's a plus most definitely! We were suprised at the pace & ease of the process beginning. The clinic is well organized and their procedure from welcome to paperwork to scheduling future appointments is stellar.
Roughly $5k for a full cycle minus meds
Monroe
As a travel patient, I have not yet met with Dr. Kiltz or his team in person. My virtual consultations with Dr’s have been consistent, but my cycle has been put on hold due to COVID-19. I am looking forward to my egg retrieval and transfer. ... Ask every question to the travel team. Some of them forget that you are a novice and need them to break it down in simple terms. The Doctors are great about communication, so if you don’t get it tell them.
The clinic [CNY] is affordable and accessible. It is great that they are able to treat you from afar. I am able to have monitoring done with my local fertility specialist which adds another layer of comfort. ... I had one person who was inconsistent early on and that caused a delay in treatment. Things have been corrected and I have been otherwise happy with my service.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
As a travel patient, I was initially confused about what I needed to do. Once I got the right person on the phone who was able to explain, everything was easy to follow along with. The right persons was the difference between feeling abandoned vs supported
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The first nurse I worked with was rude and lacked compassion. Once I asked to speak with someone else, I was able to get clarity on my expectations. We have had a difficult journey to Parenthood, and it is important to have someone who his open and honest without making me feel as if I am broken because getting pregnant is hard.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is affordable and accessible. It is great that they are able to treat you from afar. I am able to have monitoring done with my local fertility specialist which adds another layer of comfort.
The cost is extremely affordable and the payment arrangements are easy to set up.
Latham

During the consultation phase of the IVF process, my brain was overwhelmed by information and questions. He [Dr. Kiltz] made me feel calm and supported as we decided together on what was best for me. I was seeking an individualized experience and so far he has made the time to give me confidence in the plan. He not only discussed the medical side of the process with me, he also discussed lifestyle and perspective.
To work with this clinic [CNY Fertility], you have to be on top of your stuff. If you are looking for hand holding and a passive approach to your care, I wouldn’t recommend this clinic for you. If you have a strong voice and have done your research, I think this is a great fit! They support the approach you feel best about while giving their guidance and opinions as well.... 4K for egg retrieval cycle with fresh transfer
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
During the consultation phase of the IVF process, my brain was overwhelmed by information and questions. He made me feel calm and supported as we decided together on what was best for me. I was seeking an individualized experience and so far he has made the time to give me confidence in the plan. He not only discussed the medical side of the process with me, he also discussed lifestyle and perspective.
He is a doctor in high demand, so do not expect him to reach out to you. However, if you have questions or concerns, you can expect him to respond quickly and with compassion.
I was feeling anxious about the protocol plan and the nurses weren’t aligned to what was agreed to on the phone with the doctor. I texted him about my concerns and frustrations early on a Saturday morning. I did not ask him to call me that day, nor did I expect an immediate response. He called me immediately! He listened and spoke with me about life and the stresses of this process like he was my friend.
His approach is 300 Gonal/Foll and 150 MEN to start. This is my first IVF cycle, so he made an insightful statement that gave me much needed perspective: “We have to shoot before we aim sometimes.” We don’t know how I’ll respond to the medications so we have to start with what we think will be best and adjust as we learn how my body responds. I came to him with studies about Early Egg Retrieval and protocols other REs were using for women my age and he was not only open to discussing them, he said he would go with whatever approach I felt best about. He said a moderate approach seems like a good start because even though I’m 44, I have normal AMH and low to normal AFC (7). He also addressed my concerns about endometriosis and the abdominal inflammation in my body by putting me on LDN and HGH to start. I will write about the results I’m a couple of weeks when we see how many eggs we retrieve and fertilize.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They are extremely busy and difficult to get in touch with. Done have been overly helpful, while others have made me feel like an inconvenience.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
To work with this clinic, you have to be on top of your stuff. If you are looking for hand holding and a passive approach to your care, I wouldn’t recommend this clinic for you. If you have a strong voice and have done your research, I think this is a great fit! They support the approach you feel best about while giving their guidance and opinions as well.
4K for egg retrieval cycle with fresh transfer (if you wanted that), ICSI, and assisted hatching (laser). $450 per frozen transfer.
I was relieved that he follows the most relevant and up to date studies for women my age. He is supportive and encouraging about multiple embryo transfers for my age and situation.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
They have new doctors and overloaded nurses because they are becoming so popular. I had a long and informative consult with a newer doctor, but he did not follow through with what was agreed to on the call (I.e., stat prescriptions and follow up answers to important questions). The nurses did their best to help though!
Syracuse

I am happy that while he [Dr. David Corley] prefers eSET and will communicate such, he lets the patient make the final decision on the number of embryos to transfer once it is safe...made every effort to personalize my treatment, and unlike doctors at some other clinics with cookie cutter approaches, he was also open to my input on things we could try. It's clear that he cares more about the individual patient/couple's specific case than the clinic's SART success rates - something that I believe has given other doctors tunnel vision.
I did monitoring at another clinic since I was an out of state patient [with CNY Fertility Center]...About $4500 all said and done for one IVF cycle, medications cost another $1200 or so...Beautiful, clean facility, and they seem pretty well organized. We did not have a long wait time when we went there to do our egg retrieval. The staff was great and made us feel comfortable at what is usually a pretty nervous time.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Corley's greatest strength as a doctor is his knowledge of new advances in reproductive endocrinology, and flexibility and willingness to be open to different protocols or courses of treatment. Infertility is not a one size fits all affliction. Not everyone will have better results with eSET or growing out our embryos to day 5. My issue is poor egg quality, and he came up with a treatment plan that included Metformin, low dose Naltrexone and some other cell building supplements. Because I'm an out of state patient I have not had a lot of face time with him, but I don't think that's much affected the quality of care I've received. The medical team is very responsive to any requests or questions made through the portal.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Have all your ducks in a row before your first consultation, be ready to answer any questions on past test results or treatments when you do consult with him, either by phone or face to face. Be your own advocate if there's something new you want to try - he will listen to it and take it into account once it's reasonable.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Corley made every effort to personalize my treatment, and unlike doctors at some other clinics with cookie cutter approaches, he was also open to my input on things we could try. It's clear that he cares more about the individual patient/couple's specific case than the clinic's SART success rates - something that I believe has given other doctors tunnel vision.
Describe the protocols David Corley used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Antagonist protocol: o Gonal F 225 IU, Inject 225 IU o Menopur 75 IU, Inject 75 IU o Omnitrope 5.8 mg, Inject 0.33 mg (6 units) o Z Pak o Prednisone 5 mg, x 2 o LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) 4.5 mg o Prenatal Vitamin o Metformin HCL 500 mg, x 2 Cetrotide for 4 days Dual Trigger with HCG and Lupron Results: 16 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized normally with ICSI, 3 3-day embryos frozen. Mild OHSS
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Great communicators, and a strong, hardworking nursing team. They seem to care, enjoy their job and have great bedside manner.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I did monitoring at another clinic since I was an out of state patient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Corley at CNY Fertility Center.
Describe David Corley's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
I am happy that while he prefers eSET and will communicate such, he lets the patient make the final decision on the number of embryos to transfer once it is safe.
David Corley
Syracuse

Dr. Grossman is very knowledgeable and polite but very quick. He is in and out and that's it. He does an okay job at explaining things but not to mh expectations.... I will say I felt more like a patient than a paycheck compared to another doctor we've seen. I felt like Dr.Grossman cared about my outcome and that means alot.... Though you are the patient, you will have to be your own advocate, your own nurse and researcher.
The nursing staff [CNY Fertility Ctr] on the phone can be a mess.you feel as thought you NEVER talk to the same person. HOWEVER once you are there in the office the staff are AMAZING.. PHENOMENAL actually. Kristen has been through this herself and never lets you feel like you're alone. She held my hand the entire time I was there on multiple occasions.... I loved the clinic, once I arrived. This clinic has a TON of travel patients so they are most definitely BUSY.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
As a patient I wanted more straight forward answers, less 'what do you think' type of responses. I do not know for certain if my cycle would have been different at a different clinic or not but some things have still been unanswered. I will say I felt more like a patient than a paycheck compared to another doctor we've seen. I felt like Dr.Grossman cared about my outcome and that means alot.
My stim cycle was pretty typical. Gonal F 150 Menopur 75 Cetrotide FET 1: Prednisone 10mg, Endometrin, Prenatal, Estrace, Progesterone in oil, Intralipids, hcg wash, Prograf FET2: Prednisone 20mg, Estrace 2x, Endometrin 2x, Prenatal, Progesterone in oil, Lovenox, Neupogen, Intralipids, Plaquenil, Prograf.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kristen)
The nursing staff on the phone can be a mess.you feel as thought you NEVER talk to the same person. HOWEVER once you are there in the office the staff are AMAZING.. PHENOMENAL actually. Kristen has been through this herself and never lets you feel like you're alone. She held my hand the entire time I was there on multiple occasions.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I loved the clinic, once I arrived. This clinic has a TON of travel patients so they are most definitely BUSY. I will say this being my first round of IVF I really didn't know what to expect and because I've only gone to this clinic for the full process I can not compare to how ivf is done elsewhere. But with my experience with this clinic, I had to be in charge of my own medicine more than I wanted to. When starting a cycle I never spoke with the same nurse on the phone, some times one nurse would tell me something and then another would upload something different into my portal. If I weren't paying attention and seen their mistake would that have ruined my cycle? I don't know, but I didn't like having this happen more than once. When you arrive at the clinic you are the queen and I mean that. They are SO over the top nice to you. They make you feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. They take REALLY good care of you and I LOVED it. The communication is wonderful once inside the clinic and I wouldn't change a single thing about my experience with the nursing staff upon arrival. They have a healing art spa and although I opted out of using it, it is BEAUTIFUL! I think every patient looking at this clinic needs to know they are BUSY and I mean BUSY. They will not remember your name until your second or third time visiting them in office because they see so many people. Things may be different if you monitor there but I stayed local to monitor so I was asked multiple times about myself (job, kids, where I'm from) and although it seems like no big deal when you're paying thousands of dollars for the treatments you kind of expect your doctor to remember your face. Aside from those few issues, this clinic is clean, well put together and has an amazing staff. They are affordable and because of that, they are a little too busy and understaffed for the number of people requesting their help.
I did not monitor at this clinic. It is in a different state and I found it easier being a traveling patient to stay local for all ultrasounds and blood work.
My Egg Retrieval, ICSI, and Fesh transfer were $4,050. Medicine obviously varies but somewhere close to $3,500 Monitoring (all ultrasounds, blood work including my two FET cycles as well) $3,200 FET are $250 for the first year, I've had two FET $500 Then you have the costs of traveling if you decide to travel to this clinic. We drove the first time which still costs us around $800, the first flight and stay were $1,500 and the third (we stayed a bit longer this time around) $1,900. So far without a healthy pregnancy, 2 negative pregnancy tests and 1 miscarriage we have spent roughly $15,500 so far.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff is wonderful but I feel they are too busy so mistakes happen. I was given a protocol over the phone and then when uploaded in my portal that afternoon things were missing and some of the dosages was different. I wouldn't have thought much of this but it seems to be a common thing for this clinic. I was asked to take a specific amount of medicine that costs me over six hundred dollars for only twenty days. When I began taking this medicine it was four days in before I realized I was taking the wrong dosage because they uploaded it wrong into my portal. Talk about frustrating, it's too dang expensive for mistakes like that.
Latham

I felt that Dr. Kiltz listened to me and came up with a plan of care based on my individual needs. After our first cycle was less than we hoped for, he made adjustments to the protocol for the next cycle which we have yet to do. Our phone consult was good, but he talked about the keto diet a little too long.... At the retrieval appointment, Dr. Kiltz was very positive, nice and reassuring when he saw I was nervous. Great bedside manner! My husband liked him a lot, too. He is honest and talked to us like human beings.
The clinical staff [CNY Fertility] is very caring, informed and always available even long distance on the 24hr phone line which was great since I was a travel patient.... I used the portal a few times, but didn’t have good luck with getting wuestions answered that way. Nursing phone line was the way to go. The nurses were very nice in person, too.... It takes a while to get a phone consult with the dr.s because they are one of the least expensive clinics in the country, but once you do, things start moving quickly.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I felt that Dr. Kiltz listened to me and came up with a plan of care based on my individual needs. After our first cycle was less than we hoped for, he made adjustments to the protocol for the next cycle which we have yet to do. Our phone consult was good, but he talked about the keto diet a little too long. I would have preferred talking a bit longer about our medical history and read his documents about diet later (which he emailed right away). At the retrieval appointment, Dr. Kiltz was very positive, nice and reassuring when he saw I was nervous. Great bedside manner! My husband liked him a lot, too. He is honest and talked to us like human beings.
Make sure to ask any questions you have about the plan and take notes about what he says so you can make sure his info got through to all the nursing staff. They have many patients and it helps to know what the doctor suggests to make sure it aligns with nurses orders. As a travel patient, you’ll really only talk to Dr. Kiltz for consult, retrieval/transfer and follow up phone call. The rest of the time it’s with the clinical staff. Dr. Kiltz does give out his cell #, though and patients do call if needed.
The clinical staff is very caring, informed and always available even long distance on the 24hr phone line which was great since I was a travel patient. Dr. Kiltz really cares and made me feel like I wasn’t just a number. He thinks about each patient as an individual even though he has MANY patients.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nurses are always available to talk with over the phone. I think they have a few staffing the phones, so they were never rushed or didn’t answer. They were prompt about getting orders out to me or calling back with answers. They were also really caring and helped me understand the process better and made me feel at ease. I used the portal a few times, but didn’t have good luck with getting wuestions answered that way. Nursing phone line was the way to go. The nurses were very nice in person, too.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It takes a while to get a phone consult with the dr.s because they are one of the least expensive clinics in the country, but once you do, things start moving quickly. They send your meds protocol to integrity pharm and get really good deals with them because of the volume they do. I wish they had some kind of checklist for new patients because I was a bit lost about what to do after the consult. I just had to call and talk with nursing staff several times to get it all figured out. Also, their CNY Facebook support group was extremely helpful! The clinic is pretty well organized for how many patients they seem to have, but I think the patient needs to know what they should be doing, or ask a ton of questions if you’re new to IVF because you don’t get a nurse that walks you through it. Also, documents on the portal were hard for me to find. Some stuff I didn’t even see until way later. If you’re a first timer, use the FB group to ask questions and search postings for answers. That really helped me.
$4200 for retrieval and one FET. Each additional FET during the 12 mos after retrieval are $250. Meds wound up being about $1600 (225 gonal f and 75 menopur 1x day for 10 days). With travel (for retrieval and a second trip for FET), total cost for us will be just under $10k.
We haven’t transferred yet, so I’m not sure what he’ll suggest.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
After our first retrieval, Dr. Kiltz changed our protocol, but it wasn’t in my portal records. I had to remind the nurse that the Dr. wanted to decrease dosage for the 2nd retrieval and then she saw the Dr. notes.
Syracuse

In both person and follow up over the phone he [Dr. Ditkoff] takes the time to answer questions and to make sure you are personally doing ok with the whole process... He was very personable. He took the time to speak to me and not st me and he didn’t make me feel like I was just another number. He genuinely cares about his patients and what they are going through. When I expressed concern during my treatments, he made sure that they were addressed and if something needed to be changed or there was something he could do to make treatment easier he helped.
They [CNY Fertility] need more staff. While the staff is amazing in helping with everything, it sometimes takes a little bit to get an answer due to what seems like short staff issues. They will however always answer you even if it takes longer than expected. They genuinely care about your treatment and try their hardest to get things done in a timely manner.... they schedule your appointment time and you are always taken back within 5 min of your appointment time
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Make sure that if you have questions to have them ready to ask him. If you don’t ask a question they will assume you are ok. Express all concerns because he is very good at explaining everything.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
In both person and follow up over the phone he takes the time to answer questions and to make sure you are personally doing ok with the whole process
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They are very caring and just like the doctors If you have any concerns or questions about a protocol they will take the time to answer those questions or seek out the answer for you.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They need more staff. While the staff is amazing in helping with everything, it sometimes takes a little bit to get an answer due to what seems like short staff issues. They will however always answer you even if it takes longer than expected. They genuinely care about your treatment and try their hardest to get things done in a timely manner.
Very well done, they schedule your appointment time and you are always taken back within 5 min of your appointment time
Describe the costs associated with your care under Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center.
The IVF cost $3,900, and the monitoring cost $800 on top of that.
Describe Edward Ditkoff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
They ultimately give you the option of how many embryos you want to transfer but they suggest one.
Edward Ditkoff
Latham

Dr. Kiltz has LOTS of patients. I think he does the absolute very best that he can for being one person.... Dr. Kiltz, in my personal opinion, is a walking saint. He is doing what hundreds, if not thousands, of fertility doctors are doing in the US for a FRACTION of the cost.... I also appreciate that Dr. K takes a very holistic approach, taking into consideration diet (K's Keto!) and other factors. He is on the cutting edge of treatment modalities, whereas many doctors continue the same ol' treatments with their patients and do not consider current research.
The nurses are the heart and soul of CNY. They are what keep that place running. I work mostly with the travel team and the nurses are helpful and responsive.... Strengths - I have heard the facility is spa-like (I have not seen it in person, only pictures and have heard other patients talk about it), in-house financing available Weaknesses - They take on LOTS of patients and you can get lost in the shuffle if you don't speak up.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz, in my personal opinion, is a walking saint. He is doing what hundreds, if not thousands, of fertility doctors are doing in the US for a FRACTION of the cost. He simply just does not see the necessity of charging $10,000+ for a cycle of IVF. I became a patient of CNYF after paying over $15,000 for a single IVF cycle where CNYF charges only $4,500. The financial aspect of infertility has been such a tremendous barrier and he has been able to alleviate some of that for so many people. I also appreciate that Dr. K takes a very holistic approach, taking into consideration diet (K's Keto!) and other factors. He is on the cutting edge of treatment modalities, whereas many doctors continue the same ol' treatments with their patients and do not consider current research.
Do your research and don't be afraid to advocate for yourself and reach out. CNYF has LOTS of patients and sometimes your e-mails, voicemails, messages, etc. can get lost in the shuffle. Speak up and join the many social media groups that are available. There are many patients who are willing to offer support and answer questions as well.
Dr. K will recommend that everyone follow the Kiltz's Keto diet - regardless of your stage of treatment. It consists of only eating butter, eggs, bacon, and beef. Yes, that's it. He also recommends a variety of supplements - prenatal, CoQ10, Omega-3s, OPCs, Ovasitol, and CBD oil. He believes that many of the problems related to infertility are caused by inflammation in the body. He often utilizes "autoimmune protocol" which can vary, but typically includes prednisone or other medications that treat autoimmune disease.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
$200 Administration fee for shipping frozen embryos to CNYF $330 Cryopreservation Tank Rental $1,900 for FET $150 monitoring fee
It is my understanding that Dr. K is pretty strict in terms of the number of embryos he allows patients to transfer. I believe he only allows two to be transferred if you have a history of failed transfers or due to your age.

2015 - 2019, Unsuccessful
It’s hard to get one to one attention with Dr Kiltz himself. I mostly talked to RNs... After finding out at my husband is infertile, we decided to try IUI with donated sperm. I have tried 7 IUIs. The first was natural, and the others I used prespcriptions.... Dr. Kiltz suggested exploratory surgery to see if I had endometriosis. During the surgery he did remove some endometriosis and diagnosed me with chronic inflammation. He told me to try the Keto Diet and go on LDN.
This clinic [CNY Fertility] has a lot of things to offer including fertility treatments, yoga, massage, acupuncture, etc. The environment is very relaxing and welcoming. I like the Rochester office the best so far because it is very homey and everyone is very nice.... The nursing staff is great. Very informative, helpful and really put you at ease.... It’s hard to get one to one attention with Dr Kiltz himself. I mostly talked to RNs
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is very knowledgeable and a good communicator. He is also very personable. I have only met with him a couple of times. Last time we spoke was on the phone. Dr Kiltz also did my IVF cycles and my exploratory surgery. He made me feel very comfortable each time he performed a procedure.
Ask as many questions as possible and don’t be afraid to get aggressive with your treatment.
After finding out at my husband is infertile, we decided to try IUI with donated sperm. I have tried 7 IUIs. The first was natural, and the others I used prespcriptions. Some to help me produce more eggs. I have been on prednisone, low dose naltrexone, endometrin, novarel, low dose aspirin, CoEnzyme Q10, Synthroid, Distinex, Levothyoxine, Estrace, Neupogen, Prograf, Lovenox, progesterone in oil, etc. Most of the transfers had a chemical pregnancy that only lasted a few weeks. Dr. Kiltz suggested exploratory surgery to see if I had endometriosis. During the surgery he did remove some endometriosis and diagnosed me with chronic inflammation. He told me to try the Keto Diet and go on LDN.The Keto diet turned out not to be compatible with my body, so I tried Paleo instead. I then tried IVF... they were only able to get 5 eggs, and only 2 were successfully inseminated. We transferred one egg at a time. Both resulted in a low chemical pregnancy that only lasted about 2 weeks. My tubes are fine, but Dr. Kiltz said there’s no way of knowing for sure if its the environment or egg quality. This last egg transfer Dr. Kiltz had me try Neupogen which is not covered by insurance and is quite pricy. I guess there had been good results with it for people with PCOS especially. I also have a low hormone level concerning egg production. Now that I don’t have any frozen eggs left, I would like to meet with Dr. Kiltz again, this time in person instead of over the phone and see what he suggests next. We have already spent quite a bit of money and are not feeling very positive.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This clinic has a lot of things to offer including fertility treatments, yoga, massage, acupuncture, etc. The environment is very relaxing and welcoming. I like the Rochester office the best so far because it is very homey and everyone is very nice.
IUI and doctors visits were covered under insurance, and some mediations were covered, such as prednisone. But everything else was out of pocket.
I would rather transfer only one egg at a time just in case the cycle does not work out. That way I only lose one egg instead of multiple.
Rochester

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr. Grossman although very dry, he is warm, light hearted but also unbelievably caring. He explains everything very clearly and in plain terms without sugar coating things but in a manner that is not harsh or cold. You can genuinely feel that he wants you to succeed and is just as heartbroken as you are if things do not go as planned.... My protocol with Dr. Grossman was very different from my previous clinic including the use of Prednisone to reduce inflammation, Prograf, Lovenox, Endometrin, Estrace, LDN and Intralipids the week before transfer, the day before transfer and weekly once I got a positive beta until 12 weeks
At CNY you only see your doctor for the big procedures... You are not assigned a nurse off the bat but once you click with someone you can request to see them for all visits.... There are times when you will be on hold for a long time to speak with a nurse with questions during normal business hours. The on call nurses call back very quickly after hours and my experience with them has always been fantastic. I recommend joining their support group on FB as well as their regular FB page to learn about other patients
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
At CNY you only see your doctor for the big procedures but he is always very responsive and thorough to email questions throughout the process and will always come in to the room if available while in for regular monitoring appointments. My confidence level when working with Dr. Grossman went up so much from my previous experience. I felt much more educated throghout the process by him and much more at ease.
He believes in evidence based medicine so some of the diet recommendations, or other changes that can be made that have loose correlations he will more or less tell you it can’t hurt, but may not recommend directly. You do have to be your own advocate but he is always supportive and will have in depth discussions about alternative treatments or add ons.
My protocol with Dr. Grossman was very different from my previous clinic including the use of Prednisone to reduce inflammation, Prograf, Lovenox, Endometrin, Estrace, LDN and Intralipids the week before transfer, the day before transfer and weekly once I got a positive beta until 12 weeks (but we only made it to 10). I feel that the lipids was a big help with the success of this cycle and the higher dosage of Endometrin from the beginning. There are other meds that I know I didn’t list but it’s a lot!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rebecca Eskin)
You are not assigned a nurse off the bat but once you click with someone you can request to see them for all visits. There were a few times I had to see other nurses, but there was only ever one nurse that I felt was in a rush but she was still very nice and thorough. I can’t say enough good things about Rebecca. Her compassion, her sense of humor, her attitude helped me so much through out the process. She is extremely knowledgeable and very clear about all options but also if she doesn’t know she will find out and while you are there. She takes her time and you never feel rushed. When I was in for my 10 week scan and she had to tell me there was no heartbeat she was my rock as my husband wasn’t there for that appointment. She called and texted with my husband and I over the next few days and helped us with the decision to have a D&C and continued to follow up until the procedure and after. She is amazing my husband and I LOVE her!!!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
There are times when you will be on hold for a long time to speak with a nurse with questions during normal business hours. The on call nurses call back very quickly after hours and my experience with them has always been fantastic. I recommend joining their support group on FB as well as their regular FB page to learn about other patients, their protocols, etc so that you can ask your nurses and doctor about additional treatment options etc. Make sure you download the patient portal app on your phone as that is generally the easiest way to communicate with the office and upload needed documents etc.
Including the 3 rounds of shared cycle Donor Egg retrieval/fertilization’s and 2 FET we have paid around $30k excluding medications for my FET.
Dr. Grossman has been pretty strong on recommending eSET because we did PGS testing with our donor egg embryos. We never asked to transfer more as the risk of twins is a little worrisome for myself and my husband financially.
Latham

I think Dr. Kiltz was very gentle, compassionate with excellent bedside manners. He prayed with us after the transfer. He made us feel very comfortable during this time. He is very high energy but comforting. He answered all questions/concerns we presented.... Originally we wanted to transfer 2 embryos, Dr. Kiltz suggested only transferring 1 embryos. Since it was our first embryo transfer we took Dr. Kiltz' advise and only transferred 1 embryo.
It [CNY Fertility] is a large clinic with clients from all over the world. I had to do a lot of advocating for myself to ensure things got done....Some of the nurses were compassionate and caring and some of the nurses were not.... Weakness is there is a wait to get appointments due to high volume. Strengths are the facility is beautiful and it is a very relaxing atmosphere. It is a calming and peaceful environment in the clinic.... We are travel patients, so we did monitoring in our state.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Be ready to do your own advocating during your treatment as a travel patient.
It is a large clinic with clients from all over the world. I had to do a lot of advocating for myself to ensure things got done.
Progesterone vaginal suppositories 100mg in morning and 200mg nightly, estrace 2mg po BID, synthroid 25mcg po qAM, prednisone 5mg po BID, prograf 0.5mg po BID, Zithromax 500mg po X 1day then 250mg po X 4 days, cetrotide 0.25mg , low dose naltrexone 3mg po nightly, progesterone in oil 100mg IM nightly, gonal F 300IU subcutaneous nightly, HCG-LH 10IU subcutaneous nightly, prenatal vitamin 1 tablet po qAM
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
We are travel patients, so we did monitoring in our state.
$3,000 meds $3,900 egg retrieval $250 frozen embryo transfer $1,300 hotel $2,200 flights
Syracuse

Dr. Kiltz is the owner and primary doctor at CNY. My retrieval and transfer was performed by another doctor in his practice. I had huge issues with that doctors. I didnt feel human and actually felt like I had to fight to get a fresh transfer that I was medically in line to do. ... Discussed my medical issues and together we decided that k was in fact a good candidate for a fresh transfer. The other doctor was the only doctor available to do the transfer. I eventually got a negative pregnancy test from that transfer. But I feel that Dr. Kiltz cared about my feeling and discussed the medical stand point with me. I feel that he truly cares about his patients and I would recommend him to anyone.
Cny is very busy. You have to proactive about your healthcare. But the nursing and travel team is easy to work with. They will fix their errors without making you feel subpar. They also keep the communication lines very fluid. If you dont understand something they are very easy to contact and get answers.. ... Justine throughly explained how to give myself injections and told me where to find videos and made her self available for any questions.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is the owner and primary doctor at CNY. My retrieval and transfer was performed by another doctor in his practice. I had huge issues with that doctors. I didnt feel human and actually felt like I had to fight to get a fresh transfer that I was medically in line to do. I was given Dr. Kiltz's cell phone number and I texted him and he called me back promptly. Discussed my medical issues and together we decided that k was in fact a good candidate for a fresh transfer. The other doctor was the only doctor available to do the transfer. I eventually got a negative pregnancy test from that transfer. But I feel that Dr. Kiltz cared about my feeling and discussed the medical stand point with me. I feel that he truly cares about his patients and I would recommend him to anyone.
Make sure you get to see him and not the other doctors at the Albany office.
Dr. Kiltz makes his self personally available to his patients.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Justine Taylor)
3900 for a complete ivf package
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
I failed to get results upload to the portal from my first set of CNY ordered blood tests.
Monroe

When she [Dr. Verdiales] and I first met she had read all of my documents. She was very happy for me to be there and very positive. She was extremely encouraging to a nearly overwhelming amount of encouragement when combined with other members of the team....She suggested a plethora of supplements from her shop which is attached. I’d been trying for 5 years and got pregnant on the first month using them. She also suggested platelet rich plasma before transfers to help reduce the risk of miscarriage.
[Dr. Verdiales] and all of the staff seem genuinely happy to be doing their job and to be helping people get affordable IVF at CNY in NY... Strengths: affordable, zen, cares about you making choices together not for you, natural minded IVF options, positive thinking, very nice facility Weaknesses: almost overwhelmingly positive at times, brand new clinic still working out the kinks because it is a travel clinic
How was your experience with Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
When she and I first met she had read all of my documents. She was very happy for me to be there and very positive. She was extremely encouraging to a nearly overwhelming amount of encouragement when combined with other members of the team. When I got pregnant she seemed just as elated as I was. When I had a miscarriage she was sorry but still extremely positive and forward thinking. Even though I found that somewhat annoying at the time I found in the long run that attitude helped me overcome the loss faster had others been dwelling on it as much as I was I wouldn’t be moving forward again.
Know what you want when you come in. Don’t come in expecting her to tell you what to do because she wants to work WITH you.
She has an excellent bedside manner. She and all of the staff seem genuinely happy to be doing their job and to be helping people get affordable IVF at CNY in NY (you have to travel to go there, they do monitoring and what not in Atl office).
She and Dr Kiltz work together. She suggested a plethora of supplements from her shop which is attached. I’d been trying for 5 years and got pregnant on the first month using them. She also suggested platelet rich plasma before transfers to help reduce the risk of miscarriage.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Also exceptionally positive. They keep the place spotless and not just spotless but zen. Many of them shared their own personal stories and were just very kind. I was very happy with them.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths: affordable, zen, cares about you making choices together not for you, natural minded IVF options, positive thinking, very nice facility Weaknesses: almost overwhelmingly positive at times, brand new clinic still working out the kinks because it is a travel clinic Overall I’ve found it to be an easy experience. When I arrived I already had a diagnosis and knew exactly what I was coming for and it’s been a breeze they couldn’t have made it easier.
I can’t remember the cost for my other appointments and ultrasounds but my IVF was $4700 for monitoring, retrieval, icsi, fresh transfer and freezing the rest plus first year of storage and they do in house financing
Describe Maribelle Verdiales's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
They are pro single transfer but if you’ve had losses or are over 35 they will work with you to consider how many are right for you.
Monroe

my treatment was mostly managed by the amazing NP in Buffalo, Kris Ziegler. Dr. Kiltz was available to me to ask any additional questions I had during my cycle, and performed my frozen transfer. ... my "only" issue was stage IV endometriosis. I had excision surgery ... Based on my age, and number of embryos, my doctor strongly recommended a single embryo transfer. I did not want to risk a high-risk pregnancy, so I knew a single transfer was the right decision for m...
The nursing staff at CNY Buffalo is great. ... I never left an appointment without a clear idea of what I needed to do until the next appointment. ... There were a few times when appointments were running late especially after holidays ... It is a little inconvenient to travel to Syracuse for egg retrieval and transfer, but the care I received in the Buffalo office more than made up for that. ... The staff remembered me, and knew my story at each monitoring appointment.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I was a patient at the Buffalo office which meant my treatment was mostly managed by the amazing NP in Buffalo, Kris Ziegler. Dr. Kiltz was available to me to ask any additional questions I had during my cycle, and performed my frozen transfer.
Ask questions!
The staff at CNY's Buffalo office is fantastic. After my first visit, I was warmly greeted at each appointment by the receptionist without having to give my name. The staff remembered me, and knew my story at each monitoring appointment.
My blood tests indicated that my ovarian reserve was normal, and my "only" issue was stage IV endometriosis. I had excision surgery, and wanted to get pregnant as quickly as I could. IVF was that for me. I stimmed for 9 days using 300 units of gonal-F, and used cetrotide to prevent ovulation. I was on a few anti-inflammatory drugs as well (prednisone and LDN). I triggered with lupron due to my elevated estrogen at the time of trigger to prevent OHSS.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff at CNY Buffalo is great. Bobbi did my blood draws and injection training and most appointments, and was very kind. I never left an appointment without a clear idea of what I needed to do until the next appointment.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The CNY Buffalo office is fantastic. Every person there will treat you with compassion. There were a few times when appointments were running late especially after holidays, but since I expected them to be extra busy after being closed for a day, I didn't really mind. It is a little inconvenient to travel to Syracuse for egg retrieval and transfer, but the care I received in the Buffalo office more than made up for that.
I was fortunate to have my monitoring appointments and testing covered by insurance. In addition to those appointments, I paid for IVF/ICSI/Embryo Freezing ($3900), FET ($250), and acupuncture at transfer ($70). In total I paid about $200 in copays over the course of my treatment. My meds were generally not covered by insurance, and I paid $2400 at Integrity pharmacy for my retrieval meds.
Based on my age, and number of embryos, my doctor strongly recommended a single embryo transfer. I did not want to risk a high-risk pregnancy, so I knew a single transfer was the right decision for me.
Hamburg (closed)

2019, Consult
Dr Kiltz is very upbeat and positive. He makes you feel as though you matter and he gives you 100% of his attention. He is very thorough. ... He has no age limit or BMI and does not turn anyone down. He believes everyone deserves the chance to become a parent. ... Dr kiltz gets very excited about the fertility field and sometimes he talks fast. Also do your research because he will use big terms that you may not be familiar with
My consult was over the phone as I live in florida. ... I have only spoke to them over the phone or on the online portal. They have all been helpful and are available at convenient times of day (including after hours and over the weekend) ... $4050 for 1 round of IVF. I paid in full however they do offer financing options. Medications and monitoring sonograms out of state were not included (medication cost was $3434 for 1 round of IVF including egg retrieval and storage for 1 year
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is very upbeat and positive. He makes you feel as though you matter and he gives you 100% of his attention. He is very thorough. I look at him as being a "fertility God". All of my friends and family that have seen him have had successful pregnancies. I have only had a consult but I have been following his chats on Facebook for a couple of years now. I will be undergoing egg retrieval at my next cycle.
Be prepared with your questions. Dr kiltz gets very excited about the fertility field and sometimes he talks fast. Also do your research because he will use big terms that you may not be familiar with
Dr Kiltz does live weekly chats where he takes questions from the audience and educates on possible causes and treatments. He gives out his personal cell phone number and is always available to help everyone in need of services. He has no age limit or BMI and does not turn anyone down. He believes everyone deserves the chance to become a parent. Other fertility clinics pick and choose which patients they are going to treat to ensure that their success rates will grow. Dr Kiltz allows equal opportunity to everyone.
I was ordered to have all of my bloodwork along with an HSG test prior to beginning my cycle. HSG test will show if there are any blockages within the fallopian tubes or if you have an irregular shaped uterus. All of my medications were ordered after my consult and were delivered within a couple of days. I am awaiting my menses at which time I will have a baseline sonogram. If all goes well I will then start my medications and begin monitoring sonograms. These sonograms will allow the dr to see how I am responding and adjust my dosages accordingly. Once my follicles reach a certain size I will fly to NY to see Dr kiltz for my egg retrieval. My viable eggs will then be fertilized. Within 3-5 days he will transfer 1 embryo into my uterus and the rest will be cryogenically frozen for later use.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
My consult was over the phone as I live in florida. However I've heard it is very spa like. Not like a medical facility. Very warm and welcoming. Huge. State of the art technology and utilizes eastern techniques for relaxation and blood flow such as acupuncture and massage
Syracuse

Dr Grossman came into the room before my retrieval and spent time talking to me and answering all of my questions. After the procedure was over he came back in to ask if I had any follow up questions. He was just as accommodating and kind when it came to the transfer procedure....He was able to answer all of my questions to my satisfaction. There were questions he wouldn't out right answer because they were decisions I had to make on my own but he helpful.
The clinic [CNY Fertility] is growing quickly and see women from all over the world because of the affordability they provide. At the moment the nurses are over worked. It is a must to be your own advocate and this clinic is no different....Dr Kiltz, is more concerned patients go home with a baby then over charging for medical assistance. He believes in a combination of eastern and western medicine and is willing to try cutting edge/emerging techniques if you bring him the research.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Grossman was funny and compassionate. He was able to answer all of my questions to my satisfaction. There were questions he wouldn't out right answer because they were decisions I had to make on my own but he helpful.
He has a dry sense of humor.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is growing quickly and see women from all over the world because of the affordability they provide. At the moment the nurses are over worked. It is a must to be your own advocate and this clinic is no different.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The primary strength of this clinic is the affordability. The clinic owner, Dr Kiltz, is more concerned patients go home with a baby then over charging for medical assistance. He believes in a combination of eastern and western medicine and is willing to try cutting edge/emerging techniques if you bring him the research. One of the weaknesses is that the clinic is growing very quickly and the staff has a hard time keeping track of everything.
$3900 for egg retrieval, icsi, anesthetic and fresh transfer; $150 for travel clients monitoring at home or $600 for monitoring at the clinic; $250 for frozen transfers. Medications cost will vary depending on protocol.
CNY as a whole strongly encourages only one embryo to be transferred at a time. They will make exceptions for women who have recurring miscarriages or who are older.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
I asked to have two procedures done an intravenous infusion and an HCG wash. They only scheduled me for one of the procedures so I had to come back later in the day for them to do both procedures. It was frustrating but at least they were able to get it done the same day.
Latham

My consultation with Dr. Kiltz was a bit rocky. Again, the office is very busy, so he is pressed for time and I felt the call was a bit rushed/blunt. But once in Syracuse, my husband and I felt he spent quality time with us - he was warm and attentive. Just know, you are interacting the majority time with the nurse staff. Dr. Kiltz performed my retrieval and transfer.
The clinic [CNY Fertility] is very busy - they are successful and offer generous pricing, so this was expected. It was easy to get lost, no communication or missed medication orders, but I really feel that connecting with one particular nurse made the difference. ... I really appreciate the integration of Eastern Medicine, spa-like relaxed office, attention to immunology. ...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz really does care. Don't be overwhelmed by the keto recommendations, and build a relationship with a particular nurse.
The clinic is very busy - they are successful and offer generous pricing, so this was expected. It was easy to get lost, no communication or missed medication orders, but I really feel that connecting with one particular nurse made the difference. Once there, we were treated very well/warmly, and Dr. Kiltz spent quality time with us.
One key part of this process we really appreciated, and one of the main reasons we chose Dr. Kiltz and team, is their inclusion of the immunology protocol/medications. This was greatly appreciated! And of course, they always keep budget in mind. Besides the added immuno drugs, I was on the standard antagonist protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Justine)
My primary nurse, who I actually requested (was not assigned to), is no less than amazing! She would respond quickly, at all hours, always had great feedback and compassion - she is knowledgeable and quick to order medications, get forms signed, whatever is needed. If it weren't for her, my experience would have been very different. The rest of the nurse staff, while warm, was not responsive. I caught mistakes, and often had to manage my own care. They are a very busy office, not for the beginner, as expected.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The facility in Syracuse is lovely. I really appreciate the integration of Eastern Medicine, spa-like relaxed office, attention to immunology. You pretty much have to manage your own care (I was a travel patient), and it was tricky finding local coordinating care (especially when I had to continue with intralipid injections once home). But they do care about the patients and offer wonderful financial help.
I had to monitor locally (travel patient), so I organized my own local office and appointment times.
This is the biggest draw, so amazing! I was able to undergo IVF here for a fraction of the cost I have spent locally. And they try to work with your budget, even on medication recommendations. Plus, they offer wonderful packages. Much appreciated!
Dr. Kiltz likes Day 3 Fresh Transfers for mature women, like myself. We wanted to give this a try, after FETs. He did transfer 3 embryos in my case. I hear he is now transferring 2 at a time (based on feedback/restrictions). He allowed us to be involved in the decision - he recommended 2-3.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Again, they are very busy. Once I started working with one particular nurse, things went more smoothly. You just need to stay on top of appointments, medication orders, paperwork.