Buffalo
Rochester, NY 14610‎
195 Intrepid Lane
Syracuse, NY 13205
315.469.8700

I felt like a human because the dr [Dr. Michael Grossman] really cared about me and wanted to know all about my infertility journey...very straightforward and nice. He tells you like it is and gives you options. He really cares about what he is doing and it shows. He always made sure I felt comfortable. I never felt bad asking him questions I thought were silly...He may seem a little dry at first but he is not
[The nurses at CNY Fertility Center are] Absolutely wonderful...It’s like a spa in the clinic. So calming. You feel like your on vacation. The front staff and nurses are so kind. They have coffee and tea complimentary. The rooms are very clean and up to date. There’s a lot of baby pictures hanging. It’s reassuring...Dr grossman is very straightforward and nice. He tells you like it is and gives you options. He really cares about what he is doing and it shows. He always made sure I felt comfortable. I never felt bad asking him questions I thought were silly
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He may seem a little dry at first but he is not
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
I felt like a human because the dr really cared about me and wanted to know all about my infertility journey
Absolutely wonderful.

2014 - 2016, Successful
I've never met a Dr who cares more. He's open to all research and evidence I've taken to him. He's available by text, cell and email. I've never met a more available, caring Dr in the medical profession...Take his diet advice to heart. He knows what he's talking about...
State of the art. Dr K has thought of everything. From lodging, to the spa, to free yoga...Very personable. Took the time to know me and my husband on a personal level. Receptive to my ideas and changes during a cycle...They are very busy and often times my beta results would be phoned to me next day. They close at 3pm...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Take his diet advice to heart. He knows what he's talking about.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Nurses did not follow up after miscarriage.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Marny)
What specific things went wrong at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
2013 - 2016, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Kiltz] is a very caring, amazing doctor. Freely hands out his cell phone number and answers questions any time of day by text...Very genuine and caring. Wish he was out of Albany so he could do my procedures, now he just creates my protocol. Love that he is immune treatment friendly...Text him and schedule follow up calls...
Healing arts center is upstairs [from CNY - Albany]. Clinic does bogo acupuncture on transfer days. Low cost ivf price and zero down financing...3900 all in for ivf...Expert at ultrasounds. Very compassionate and makes you feel hopeful...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Very geniuine and caring. Wish he was out of Albany so he could do my procedures, now he just creates my protocol. Love that he is immune treatment friendly.
Text him and schedule follow up calls
He is a very caring, amazing doctor. Freely hands out his cell phone number and answers questions any time of day by text.
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Menopur, follistim, Neupogen, hgh Intralipids, ivig, prograf, antibiotics, pio, endometrin, estrace
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Sheila )
Expert at ultrasounds. Very compassionate and makes you feel hopeful.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Healing arts center is upstairs. Clinic does bogo acupuncture on transfer days. Low cost ivf price and zero down financing.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
3900 all in for ivf
2006 - 2016, Successful
Dr Kiltz is amazing can’t say enough about this man!! One of a kind!! If it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have my miracle baby!! Dr K helped pick me up after a fall and held me together! DR Kiltz is so Professional, Kind and loving!...No weakness in this top notch Clinic[Cny Fertility] ! You are treated like First class royalty! No Lie! You are in and out no waiting for long periods! They are kind and sweet! They even offer you things if they are needed
No weakness in this top notch Clinic[Cny Fertility] ! You are treated like First class royalty! No Lie! You are in and out no waiting for long periods! They are kind and sweet! They even offer you things if they are needed...Dr Kiltz is amazing can’t say enough about this man!! ..Dr K helped pick me up after a fall and held me together! DR Kiltz is so Professional, Kind and loving!...[Nursing Staff] Awesome
Follow Dr Kiltz don’t ever give up
Excellent Service
Awesome
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
No weakness in this top notch Clinic! You are treated like First class royalty! No Lie! You are in and out no waiting for long periods! They are kind and sweet! They even offer you things if they are needed
Syracuse

In person Dr.Kiltz always made me feel like the center of the universe. I had his undivided attention every single time. ... I normally saw a nurse [CNY Fertility] as opposed to him while monitoring. ... Because I had two previous miscarriages DrKiltz recommended his immune protocol which included things like LDN and baby aspirin. At 6 weeks I had an sch when this happened he recommended intralipids or ivig.
Clinic [CNY Fertility] was very busy at times so after having to wait an extended time more then once I opted to go very early in the morning for my monitoring appointments. It is always easy to get someone from the clinically team on the phone which is great. ... They also offered payment plans and discounted cycles if paying cash upfront ... I had one nurse who by happenstance I saw almost every time I went in. Her name was Deanna and she was the best!
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz was such a blessing to our fertility journey. Not only did he help us conceive a beautiful and healthy baby boy but he made us feel like with him there was no way we could fail. He fought with us and he walked us through what we needed every step of the way. When I had a scare with an SCH he was gentle and explained my options while still giving me hope and a sense of calm.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions! He is a wealth of knowledge use it to your advantage!
In person Dr.Kiltz always made me feel like the center of the universe. I had his undivided attention every single time. The only reason I knocked a point off is because with so many patients I normally saw a nurse as opposed to him while monitoring. The nursing staff was wonderful but sometimes it could feel like it was all business and less personable.
Because I had two previous miscarriages DrKiltz recommended his immune protocol which included things like LDN and baby aspirin. At 6 weeks I had an sch when this happened he recommended intralipids or ivig. I struggled to keep my progesterone up through all of my first trimester so he adjusted that as needed and I ended up being on it longer then originally planned.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I had one nurse who by happenstance I saw almost every time I went in. Her name was Deanna and she was the best! Always had a smile on her face and was so good with answering questions and explaining next steps.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Clinic was very busy at times so after having to wait an extended time more then once I opted to go very early in the morning for my monitoring appointments. It is always easy to get someone from the clinically team on the phone which is great.
DrKiltz was much more affordable then any other clinic we looked at. They also offered payment plans and discounted cycles if paying cash upfront

2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Grossman] was always patient, kind, and reassuring. I truly feel he thoroughly explained every procedure and walked me through any fears or worries. He was wonderful! ... I felt the recommendation he gave me was solid. My husband and I needed to use IVF due to male factor infertility, so I had never been pregnant before, or had any miscarriages. Due to this, and my age (25 and 26 at the time) he recommended a single transfer, especially since it was my first round, and there were only 2 embryos from that round. Literally didn’t want to put all my eggs in one basket.
I absolutely love that this clinic [CNY] has a spa! They encourage spa treatments and provide discounts. The feel of the clinic is like being in the spa. It’s very calming and welcoming. I absolutely love it! ... All the nursing staff I met at the Latham office were phenomenal! Very patient and kind. Always willing to answer questions and not at all rude or upset when I called the emergency nurse line at 10:30 panicking!
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He did not do my embryo transfers, but he was present for my hysterosalpingogram and performed the egg retrieval. He was very nice and though I’m not sure why, I just felt comfortable around him. He was always patient, kind, and reassuring. I truly feel he thoroughly explained every procedure and walked me through any fears or worries. He was wonderful!
I’m not sure that I could say a prospective patient needs to do anything, other than open up about your concerns! Don’t be nervous or afraid simply because you don’t know what to expect. If you tell him what your concerns are, he will happily explain everything and walk you through it all.
He was very attentive, had a wonderful bedside manner, answered all my questions thoroughly and was very patient!
Describe the protocols Michael Grossman used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I’m not sure that I could say what treatments I used or the reason for those treatments, simply because I can’t remember.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I absolutely love that this clinic has a spa! They encourage spa treatments and provide discounts. The feel of the clinic is like being in the spa. It’s very calming and welcoming. I absolutely love it!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
I am from out of town, so I made appointments at a local facility for all my monitoring (ultrasound and blood draws), but the clinic was very helpful with getting these appointments goin, and communicated with my local facilities very well!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center.
I don’t quite remember.
Describe Michael Grossman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Latham

Be ready for high energy [from Dr. Kiltz]...It may seem too difficult to follow a diet plan or to start slow with treatment, but trust his process...At first we were diagnosed with unexplained fertility so we started with a month of pills and then went to IUI. Our first IUI resulted in a positive pregnancy test but ultimately ended in miscarriage. It was determined that I had PCOS so he then asked that we do a surgery to check for endometriosis, in the mean time we did another IUI that failed.
The staff [at CNY Fertility Center] was absolutely wonderful. Always happy, even for the really early appointments. They remember your name and made you feel like you really mattered...The clinic itself is a spa atmosphere, so in a stressful situation you felt more at ease when you walked in. This was even more apparent when the friendly staff was there to greet you. I was sad that they don’t see patients all the way until delivery!
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is high energy and exudes positivity. He instantly makes you feel like you’ve made the right decision by going to the office. We saw him for our initial consult and then it’s mainly the nursing staff. After we suffered a miscarriage he was the one we saw and he came in to let us know that everything would be okay. He just made us feel like we would get through everything, and I’m glad we could put our trust in him.
Be ready for high energy. Also follow his advice. It may seem too difficult to follow a diet plan or to start slow with treatment, but trust his process.
The staff makes you feel like you are a part of something great. They are kind and caring and really make you feel welcome.
At first we were diagnosed with unexplained fertility so we started with a month of pills and then went to IUI. Our first IUI resulted in a positive pregnancy test but ultimately ended in miscarriage. It was determined that I had PCOS so he then asked that we do a surgery to check for endometriosis, in the mean time we did another IUI that failed. We had the surgery and discovered I had had endometriosis. After the surgery we did another IUI but mid cycle switched to IVF due to the amount of follicles. We then were able to implant 2 five day embryos. Both took. We lost one at 9 weeks and the other are happy to say resulted in a live birth.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The staff was absolutely wonderful. Always happy, even for the really early appointments. They remember your name and made you feel like you really mattered.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The IUI was covered under insurance but we had a 40 copay every time we went. When we switched to IVF mid treatment I believe it was between 2500 and 3000 for the transfer. Which insurance did not cover.
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
I am under the impression they would not do more than 2 unless the female was past a certain age. They recommended one for us but my husband and I asked to do 2 and they allowed it.
Syracuse
Very open in discussing options and very pro having your spouse/partner present for appointments to keep them involved (I found this both good and negative). The thing that really upset me with him [Dr. Kiltz] was that he told my doctor the results of my surgery did not bother telling me at all until I called. My treatment needs to be discussed with me first and foremost I’m the patient ...
Stress Free environment [CNY Fertility], very family oriented. They offer accupunctor, yoga classes and many more other classes. ... Nursing staff was super nice all but one individual who told me an hsg is like oiling up a slip and slide I found her very difficult to deal with I just feel her personality about infertility and mine are abrasive to each other.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Very open in discussing options and very pro having your spouse/partner present for appointments to keep them involved (I found this both good and negative). The thing that really upset me with him was that he told my doctor the results of my surgery did not bother telling me at all until I called. My treatment needs to be discussed with me first and foremost I’m the patient I do understand my spouse is involved but at the end of the day it is my body my choice of route for treatments my husband is not the one that has to be drugged/medicated, and operated on. I do love that he involved the spouse/partner but I feel that first thing is first the patient knowing what’s going on with them before the spouse/partner.
Ask questions, don’t settle for just this is the only solution, ask for options to help self treat also. He will provide documents that will provide a better understanding of everything and he will explain you just need to ask
Felt like a human but when I wanted more answers about the surgery I felt like I was a number cause my only answer was IVF is only option
I prefer not to describe my treatments.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Stress Free environment, very family oriented. They offer accupunctor, yoga classes and many more other classes. I do honestly feel that they need to add an herbalist. Not every one is all for pumping meds into there body and I feel having even more options outside of ivf and iui and all that there should be some other natural remedies added into the mix so all options are given.
Some was covered by tricare and some of it was not. But payment options were good
2013 - 2016, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Ditkoff] explained what the reasons were for our fertility issues and provided clear courses of options, taking into consideration our personal views and beliefs. He didn’t push diets or special vitamins as other specialists did...The medications were adjusted every other cycle based on how I responded or didn’t. After an early miscarriage (less than 10weeks) he changed the entire protocol and we began injectible medications with progesterone to assist with maintaining the pregnancy.
She [nurse at CNY] explained all of the medications, how to use them and the procedures. Including why we were doing them. When I was uncomfortable with a replacement nurse, she removed her from the rotation of nurses I saw...We spent around $25,000 all together on medications and procedures, including all consultations and appointments. This was over the course of 3 years using IUI with injectibles.
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
He explained what the reasons were for our fertility issues and provided clear courses of options, taking into consideration our personal views and beliefs. He didn’t push diets or special vitamins as other specialists did.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Ask questions. If you don’t ask, they won’t know you have a question about the treatment, diagnosis or any other questions you may have
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
He listened to our concerns about the medications, protocols and investment of time, energy and money into the processes
Describe the protocols Edward Ditkoff used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center.
She explained all of the medications, how to use them and the procedures. Including why we were doing them. When I was uncomfortable with a replacement nurse, she removed her from the rotation of nurses I saw.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Appointments were easy to make, early ones were a little more difficult, but they always worked with me. The call backs for test results were immediate and clear. If I had any questions, upsets or other, the nurse calling had compassion and understanding. Overall, they were truly compassionate about everything
Describe the costs associated with your care under Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center.
Edward Ditkoff
Latham

Dr Kiltz always took the time to explain everything in detail to me. He would not leave the conversation until he knew I was satisfied. He always told me to call for any reason and even gave me his cel number. ... He is a very warm and caring doctor. He explains everything in detail. He is optimistic and brings that optimism to his patients. He comforts his patients when the results aren’t what was expected. ... Don’t be afraid to tell him you need something explained further. He is awesome!
Strengths - very calm and inviting atmosphere [CNY - Syracuse]. Offered yoga and massage/acupuncture. Didn’t feel like a dr office, more like a spa. Very zen like ambiance. Reading materials in waiting room were all interesting and pertinent. Fireplace in wintertime helped make me relaxed. ... All nurses were knowledgeable and trustworthy. Most made you feel comfortable. ... The IVF procedure was not covered. It was very affordable. $3900, discounted if and IUI cycle was changed to IVF mid cycle.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz has great success rates. He is a very warm and caring doctor. He explains everything in detail. He is optimistic and brings that optimism to his patients. He comforts his patients when the results aren’t what was expected.
Ask any questions you have. Don’t be afraid of a stupid question. Don’t be afraid to tell him you need something explained further. He is awesome!
Dexamethosome, Lupron, aspirin, gonal f, ganirelix
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
All nurses were knowledgeable and trustworthy. Most made you feel comfortable.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths - very calm and inviting atmosphere. Offered yoga and massage/acupuncture. Didn’t feel like a dr office, more like a spa. Very zen like ambiance. Reading materials in waiting room were all interesting and pertinent. Fireplace in wintertime helped make me relaxed.
Most was covered by my insurance. The IVF procedure was not covered. It was very affordable. $3900, discounted if and IUI cycle was changed to IVF mid cycle.
Syracuse

I didn’t have him [Dr. Kiltz] at egg retrieval, but he over saw my protocol. When we had him at transfer it was amazing, and he made you feel like you knew him forever. We were laughing and it made you forget about fears and the what if’s. He actually listened to us. ... Keto diet, aggressive on the gonal-f. Intralipids, baby aspirin, steroids & a drug organ transplant patients receive( can’t remember the name). Pio & progesterone suppositories.
They [CNY Fertility Center] have a lot of patients, but the girl at the front desk knew us by name. All the nurses were always very warm and caring even tho they saw a lot of patients. They still knew about you and took the time to explain anything and answer all questions whether calling or emailing. ... They have a fantastic spa that should be taken advatange of. There all so knowledgeable and it is a very wonderful place. They make you feel comfortable.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I didn’t have him at egg retrieval, but he over saw my protocol. When we had him at transfer it was amazing, and he made you feel like you knew him forever. We were laughing and it made you forget about fears and the what if’s. He actually listened to us.
Follow his recommendation on the keto diet
They have a lot of patients, but the girl at the front desk knew us by name. All the nurses were always very warm and caring even tho they saw a lot of patients. They still knew about you and took the time to explain anything and answer all questions whether calling or emailing.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They answered any and all questions whether by phone or email. Dr. Kiltz trained all of them so they were very knowledgeable and followed his ways. They were always so nice and caring.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are very busy as they have a lot of patients. They have a fantastic spa that should be taken advatange of. There all so knowledgeable and it is a very wonderful place. They make you feel comfortable.
3900 for cycle ivf procedure and 825 for monitoring
Syracuse
Dr. Kiltz is always available to every single patient. He even offers free video sessions online where his patients can ask questions and get information. If a patient ever has a question he is easily reached but I didn't have to because I was so informed during appointments. ... I started on letrozole but it became necessary to add more. For my successful pregnancy I was prescribed letrozole, gonal rediject 450 IU/0.75 mg, cetrotide 0.25mg, hcg trigger and endometrin vaginal inserts
Dr. Kiltz's office [CNY Fertility Center] is a warm, comforting atmosphere offering well rounded options such as yoga and massage along with your medical journey. The nurses are informative and compassionate every step of the way ... I adore the nursing staff. They were all attentive, caring and understanding. ... My insurance covered much of my care and I only had to buy sperm and copays ... They cared enough to ask about my personal life, without prying.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Be open minded. Don't go in with a chip on your shoulder from previous experience because he's different.
I felt like a human by every staff member in Dr. Kiltz's office. They cared enough to ask about my personal life, without prying. It was much more personal than a previous doctor I had been seeing.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I adore the nursing staff. They were all attentive, caring and understanding.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Dr. Kiltz's office is a warm, comforting atmosphere offering well rounded options such as yoga and massage along with your medical journey. The nurses are informative and compassionate every step of the way.
My insurance covered much of my care and I only had to buy sperm and copays
Syracuse
Very personable. Treated me with respect and compassion knowing this was a difficult journey ... He [Dr. Grossman] waa very informative helpful personable and compassionate. Understood this is a stressful emotional time and took the time to explain and be supportive. Eased my nerves during retrieval and transfers. ... He supported us in however many we wanted. Wasn't keen on doing 3 but said he would if we wanted (we didn't) ...
Recommended cny [Fertility Center] to people already. Loved my experience even though it was tough. Staff was like a family and really rooting for my success! They were very informative and compassionate. Shoulders to lean on when I didn't think I could do this anymore. They are truly amazing people ... Can't say enough good things about greta. She's amazing, gave me her personal number to call for support when things were tough. I miss seeing her all the time! ...
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He waa very informative helpful personable and compassionate. Understood this is a stressful emotional time and took the time to explain and be supportive. Eased my nerves during retrieval and transfers.
Iui Egg retrieval Ivf transfers He supported our decision to go to ivf then the decision to do 2 embryos not 1
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Greta joost)
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Recommended cny to people already. Loved my experience even though it was tough. Staff was like a family and really rooting for my success! They were very informative and compassionate. Shoulders to lean on when I didn't think I could do this anymore. They are truly amazing people
Medications were the most expensive part
Latham
The first time he [Dr. Kiltz] met with me he listened to me. My concerns and my struggles. He was warm and compassionate, and made me feel like there was hope. He was also there to help me through my DNC and encouraged me...what he prescribes. It's a unique mix of western medicine with eastern influences like yoga, acupuncture and diet...We used medications to help boost my fertility as well as several iui cycles
They [nurses at CNY Fertility Center] were the front line...the people ininteracted with on a weekly basis. They listened to me, encouraged me, were honest and supportive...is a beautiful clinic. Its warm, comfortable and inviting. Ot doesnt have a steril clinical feel. Its includes access to cny healing arts for acupuncture, yoga and all sorts of other services. The rooms are warm and inviting as well
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
The first time he met with me he listened to me. My concerns and my struggles. He was warm and compassionate, and made me feel like there was hope. He was also there to help me through my DNC and encouraged me
Put in the effort and really listen to what he prescribes. It's a unique mix of western medicine with eastern influences like yoga, acupuncture and diet
They were wonderful, patient and kind. Very supportive of my journey and kept me going even when it seemed like it wouldn't happen for me
We used medications to help boost my fertility as well as several iui cycles
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They were the front line...the people ininteracted with on a weekly basis. They listened to me, encouraged me, were honest and supportive
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Cny fertility in Syracuse is a beautiful clinic. Its warm, comfortable and inviting. Ot doesnt have a steril clinical feel. Its includes access to cny healing arts for acupuncture, yoga and all sorts of other services. The rooms are warm and inviting as well
At the time my insurance covered most everything

Investment Banker
Dr. Grossman was very welcoming. He throughly explained everything to me and answered all my questions, my husbands and my parents. ... I only met Dr Grossman at my consultation, egg retrieval (which I was put under for) and embryo transfer. He made me feel comfortable and at ease when I saw him. He was always very kind and informative. ... The clinic [CNY Fertility Center] suggested to only transfer one out of my two embryos, but I chose both since I was only given a 20% success rate. Luckily one took!
Very warm atmosphere [CNY Fertility Center]. Everyone there makes you feel like a person and not just a number. I love the room layout for consultation, it’s more like a living room and less like an office. Nurses would remember me and have joyful conversations. ... They were all super friendly. Answered all questions and demonstrated things when asked. ... The clinic suggested to only transfer one out of my two embryos, but I chose both since I was only given a 20% success rate.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
None. Each patient is different and would not be there for the same medical needs as I was.
The environment was warm and Dr. Grossman was very welcoming. He throughly explained everything to me and answered all my questions, my husbands and my parents.
I do not remember most of everything.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very warm atmosphere. Everyone there makes you feel like a person and not just a number. I love the room layout for consultation, it’s more like a living room and less like an office. Nurses would remember me and have joyful conversations.
Around 10,000
The clinic suggested to only transfer one out of my two embryos, but I chose both since I was only given a 20% success rate. Luckily one took!

2012 - 2015, Successful
Dr. Kiltz is so into the moment and professional. He wants you to focus on the outcome of what you want. After the transfer, he held my hand and provided some encouragement and words of wisdom. I left feeling like I am going to have my baby and that this is going to work...I have had so many treatments that they all blended in with each other. My last successful cycle was using a donor embryo that resulted with my daughter. They had me do a 2 month prep.
This clinic [CNY Rochester] takes the time to get to know you, you are not just a number like some other clinics. The NP went over every lab value and told me what it meant. You get to know them and develop a friendship...The nurses were very sweet and kind. They always made me feel comfortable and I totally trusted them...The clinic offers packages to choose from. I needed to add more cycles to my package and they just had me pay the difference.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz wants you to have your baby and much as you do.
He is very compassionate. He made me feel like I will have another child because he provided encouraging words and wisdom after the transfer.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This clinic takes the time to get to know you, you are not just a number like some other clinics. The NP went over every lab value and told me what it meant. You get to know them and develop a friendship.

2009 - 2015, Unsuccessful
Dr gross man [Michael Grossman] always called us by name and was very responsive and available. Caring open and honest... Open honest caring and calls you by name. I had a complication from my first retrieval that required transfer to hospital and further care and Dr Grossman was great with everything, explaining things and providing hospital care as well as follow up clinic care
[CNY is] Very busy. Sometimes hard to get in touch with people. Would be nice to have a care team so it’s easier to contact someone. Great doctors and nurses. Clean. Good hours. Like the holistic clinic upstairs. Sometimes nurses run very very behind schedule... 3,900 for retrieval and all costs associated with that cycle. Biopsy of embryo was 1,000. Insurance covered my monitoring. Meds were about 3,000 each cycle. PGD was another 4,000 per cycle. For IUI meds were the same price and monitoring was covered
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
As previously described. Open honest caring and calls you by name. I had a complication from my first retrieval that required transfer to hospital and further care and Dr Grossman was great with everything, explaining things and providing hospital care as well as follow up clinic care
Schedule talks with gim
Dr gross man always called us by name and was very responsive and available. Caring open and honest
Don’t remember
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Very busy. Seem overwhelmed with a lot of responsibility. Very caring. Sometimes seemed rushed.

2011 - 2015, Successful
Very good clinician - transfers much less painful with Dr. Grossman than with other mds. Caring, considerate, professional. Explains things in terms easy to understand.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Caring, considerate, professional. Explains things in terms easy to understand. Very good clinician - transfers much less painful with Dr. Grossman than with other mds.
Good clinician, excellent at transfer procedures.
Considerate of my privacy
Did almost every protacol, all with usually the same results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Greta)
Greta is the out-of-town patient RN coordinator and is on the ball. Some of the other nursing staff is not - they don't call with test results/medication instructions. OR staff is very good. Kimmie is excellent - thorough, compassionate, accommodating.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Beautiful clinic, best medical office I've ever been to. Waiting room has couches, coffee, soft lighting, and relaxing music. Not like any waiting area I've seen - more like a spa. One room for procedure and recovery, PRIVATE. Not a big room with multiple beds like other clinics.
Was an out-of-town patient, did monitoring where I lived and not at this clinic
The least expensive cycle costs I found anywhere. HALF the cost of most other clincis.
2013 - 2015, Successful
Dr. Kiltz is very knowledgeable and passionate about fertility care. He is always trying new things based on current research and listens to and is open to what you would like to do in a cycle. He's easy to get a hold of for questions if needed. He is very spiritual like and positive which is not always how people are feeling when meeting with him but he does explain things well if asked.
[CNY Fertility Center is] very affordable compared to other clinics around the country...The care team of nurses are very helpful. They respond quickly to questions on the patient portal, remember me when I come in, and are all very nice. Sometimes I need to remind them of certain information regarding my cycle.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is very knowledgeable and passionate about fertility care. He is always trying new things based on current research and listens to and is open to what you would like to do in a cycle. He's easy to get ahold of For questions if needed. He is very spiritual like and positive which is not always how people are feeling when meeting with him but he does explain things well if asked.
Be ready to take in a lot of information
Iui with clomid and injectables- I did not love this protocol but it was one last shot after 7 failed iui cycles and it was something different so I tried it. The reasoning was to only shoot for one to two eggs of better quality.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They are very friendly and most are knowledgeable. You meet with them more than the doctor so they really get to know you and your cycles. They are easy to communicate with on the patient portal.
Very affordable compared to other clinics around the country

2015, Successful
[Dr. Armando Arroyo was] Compassionate and knowledgeable, he was very informative and also kind. During my procedure he knew I was nervous but also curious as to every step of the process and he explained everything. He was super friendly and showed us everything he was doing!... He was very friendly, understanding and compassionate. We actually did our retrieval with Dr. Kiltz and then Dr. Arroyo did our actual transfer and we could tell he actually did. His homework to make himself familiar with myself and my husband since it was actually the 1st time meeting him.
[CNY Fertility Center is] So comfortable, relaxing like a spa, everyone is so welcoming. The entire facility is calming and soothing! Couldn’t have been anymore comfortable and beautiful! The atmosphere is perfect both in Rochester and Syracuse!... We actually did our retrieval with Dr. Kiltz and then Dr. Arroyo did our actual transfer and we could tell he actually did. His homework to make himself familiar with myself and my husband since it was actually the 1st time meeting him.
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Armando Arroyo used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Lots of estrogen and progesterone and aspirin and prednisone
EXCELLENT!!!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center.
Describe Armando Arroyo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Armando Arroyo

2014 - 2015, Successful
[Nurses at CNY Fertility Center are] Quite proactive but very hard to get ahold of that times...Very very affordable...Most of the nurses are very very polite and well trained but sometimes you do need to be on top of things yourself as with any clinic just to be sure. They are VERY busy and things can be complicated the patient portal really helps yo communicate through...[Dr. Robert Kiltz] is a sympathetic humanitarian type DR with amazing bed side manner and helpful in creating positive thought positive outcome...with incredible bedside skills and he is very generous and caring and a true empath. He makes you use your positive thought to help yourself bring things into happening he works with your individual needs he makes you feel special bot like a number highly recommend. He has been doing this a long time he knows his stuff!...[Protocol included] Embryo glue...acupuncture before and after...total relaxation...the patient portal really helps yo communicate through
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr K Is an Amazing doctor with incredible bedside skills and he is very generous and caring and a true empath. He makes you use your positive thought to help yourself bring things into happening he works with your individual needs he makes you feel special bot like a number highly recommend. He has been doing this a long time he knows his stuff!
Have an open mind.
Dr. K is a sympathetic humanitarian type DR with amazing bed side manner and helpful in creating positive thought positive outcome. He is a pioneer who made it possible for ALL to have a baby! He deserves a medal!
Transfer D eggs
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Ally santoro joana good dont care for pati breh financial coordinator DE program)
Quite proactive but very hard to get ahold of that times
Very very affordable
Embryo glue acupuncture before and after total relaxation
2012 - 2015, Successful
I only saw kiltz for retrieval and transfer day. ... Dr k was hard to get in touch with. I always ended up talking with nurses. I literally only saw him twice. He was very compassionate during those 2 times though. I tried to ask to speak to him during an appt that didn't go as planned and was denied. ... I chose how many to transfer. ... Ask questions!!! Information isn't always offered, you need to ask. ... I don't recall a particular strategy ...
Great place [CNY Fertility Center]! Calming atmosphere, with separate waiting areas for times you just need to break down. Only thing I would change is having a bathroom accessable without having to pass other patients. ... amazing! Called me by name every time. Really felt welcome and like they [nurses] knew each person's story ... I always ended up talking with nurses. ... I chose how many to transfer. ... I tried to ask to speak to him [doctor] during an appt that didn't go as planned and was denied.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Ask questions!!! Information isn't always offered, you need to ask.
I only saw kiltz for retrieval and transfer day.
I don't recall a particular strategy
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
amazing! Called me by name every time. Really felt welcome and like they knew each person's story
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Great place! Calming atmosphere, with separate waiting areas for times you just need to break down. Only thing I would change is having a bathroom accessable without having to pass other patients.
I do not recall
I chose how many to transfer.
2013 - 2015, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Michael Grossman] has great bedside manner. I felt comfortable and he supported what I wanted. I feel like medication should've been adjusted based on my previous miscarriages and eggs not developing the way they should have...We started with IUIs and they all failed. We took time off, then went back to try IVF and that failed. We chose to move instead of trying again
[The nurses at CNY Fertility Center were] Knowledgeable and compassionate...Nurse never followed up with me that I should've started taking a medication prescribed to help sustain a pregnancy. I found out a week after my ivf failed...Very clean and inviting. I wish there was a little more flexibility with the times. There are no weekend hours so it made me nervous when I had to wait until Monday to do a procedure. The Doctors and nurses are nice. The treatments/protocols just didn't work for us.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He has great bedside manner. I felt comfortable and he supported what I wanted. I feel like medication should've been adjusted based on my previous miscarriages and eggs not developing the way they should have.
We started with IUIs and they all failed. We took time off, then went back to try IVF and that failed. We chose to move instead of trying again.
Knowledgeable and compassionate
What specific things went wrong at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.

2013 - 2014, Successful
I had two IUIs and one round of IVF in my care with Dr. Kiltz...I was a few weeks into the start of this round when I developed a large cyst. I was devastated and wanted to save the round if I could. Dr. Kiltz was able to drain the cyst and this round led to a healthy twin pregnancy!...I was told the max. embryos they would transfer was two. We didn't know if I'd any issues in this area so we transferred two which led to twins!...We only saw him twice, however, over our ~year as patients. At our first meeting, he was a bit much to take. That said, my husband and I fell in love with him quickly and felt he was a good mix of positive thinking and medical expertise.
I did have to pay $1500 out of pocket [at CNY Fertility Center] for storing an embryo for a year after our IVF round that was not covered at all by insurance...The clinic is like a spa that makes babies! Even their front waiting room makes you feel comforted and relaxed. The actual spa of the clinic is an ingenious idea! For the first meeting, I wish we had insisted on meeting with Dr. Kiltz. It was hard to get an appointment so we grabbed the first one we could which was actually with an NP.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Overall Dr. Kiltz is amazing and I would refer him to anyone and everyone without hesitation. We only saw him twice, however, over our ~year as patients. At our first meeting, he was a bit much to take. That said, my husband and I fell in love with him quickly and felt he was a good mix of positive thinking and medical expertise.
Go in with an open mind. He's a little... kooky? But very genuine and an expert in his field.
Dr. Kiltz and his team were very personable during our care. They treated my husband and I with respect, not like an issue to solve.
I had two IUIs and one round of IVF in my care with Dr. Kiltz. Here I'll focus on an issue I had arise during my IVF round. I was a few weeks into the start of this round when I developed a large cyst. I was devastated and wanted to save the round if I could. Dr. Kiltz was able to drain the cyst and this round led to a healthy twin pregnancy!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff was very kind to both of us during our care. We lived about 90 minutes from the clinic and they were great about accommodating us with early appointments.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
My insurance has a $30k lifetime cap for fertility treatments. I was advised after a blocked tube and two failed IUIs to look toward IVF so I didn't use all my benefits on IUIs if I wasn't yielding positive results. That said, I'm not sure if it's my insurance or the way the office billed, but hardly any of the total costs of were billed as fertility (I think I used ~$3-5k after two IUIs and one round of IVF). I did have to pay $1500 out of pocket for storing an embryo for a year after our IVF round that was not covered at all by insurance.

2014, Successful
I saw him [Dr. Armando Arroyo] at every monitoring visit and he really took the time to examine my case and come up with a plan of action specifically for me...We started with a plan for an injectible IUI cycle. This would be my first injectable cycle. I ended up having a greater amount of mature eggs than they would've liked for an IUI so I was faced with the decision to cancel the cycle or flip it into an IVF cycle. I decided to go for it since this was my 9th try at getting pregnant and there were still no answers as to why I wasn't getting pregnant so I was hoping an IVF would give more answers. It worked and I have a daughter now.
About $4500 for the [IVF at CNY] although the price has gone down since I did it. This included ICSI which is amazing and usually a huge extra cost. I got a 10% discount for paying for it all at once and I put it on a credit card. The monitoring and meds were separate and my insurance did not cover so I paid out of pocket. I think around another $1000...Felt like a valued patient. They offered so much more support and activities than my last clinic. Would absolutely go back!
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
Very knowledgeable and great to work with. I felt like we were teammates going after the common goal together. He was very comforting and yet firm. I will be using him again in the future for sure.
Go for it!
I saw him at every monitoring visit and he really took the time to examine my case and come up with a plan of action specifically for me.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
All super nice and knowledgable. All truly cared!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
About $4500 for the IFV although the price has gone down since I did it. This included ICSI which is amazing and usually a huge extra cost. I got a 10% discount for paying for it all at once and I put it on a credit card. The monitoring and meds were separate and my insurance did not cover so I paid out of pocket. I think around another $1000.
Armando Arroyo