Buffalo
195 Intrepid Lane
Syracuse, NY 13205
315.469.8700

2009 - 2013, Successful
Dr. Kiktz was very informative from.day one at our consultation. He was very hands on and always asking if we had any questions. When we were undergoing any procedure, iui or IVF, he treated us just the same and was very caring. I wouldn't change anything about Dr. Kiltz and would recommend him to anyone seeking his expertise.... I have PCOS and my husband has Male infertility issues. He recommended trying IUI first, in which we completed two rounds and both resulted in 2 negative tests.
We used an outside clinic who completed our ultrasounds and the results were then sent to the CNY.... Very knowledgeable, however the staff needs to be in more communication with the patient and doctors. Also verifying patients name and date of birth to give results over the phone should be mandatory.... We ran into some communication issues when it came to meds. We were not given a script for one particular med. It was sorted out in a timely manner. After our first round of IVF we were called with the results
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Ask questions! Dr. Kiltz is very thorough, knowledgeable, and can also provide you resources if needed.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Everyone greeted my husband and I by our names. He had amazing bedside manner and talked me through breathing and relaxing to help my body prepare for the process.
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I have PCOS and my husband has Male infertility issues. He recommended trying IUI first, in which we completed two rounds and both resulted in 2 negative tests. We then went back to the drawing board and decided to do IVF with icsi to increse our chances of conceiving. We were pregnant after the first round with a singleton. We decided to complete one more IVF round 3 years later and had the same results.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
We ran into some communication issues when it came to meds. We were not given a script for one particular med. It was sorted out in a timely manner. After our first round of IVF we were called with the results of our blood test to tell us if we were pregnant or not and the nurse told me it was negative. However, I was confused because I was continually getting a positive result on an at home test. I called the office and the nurse who had originally given me the results had read me someone else's, because my original results were definitely positive. It was gut wrenching!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
Most of our procedures were covered by our insurance we had at the time. Therefore we mostly had copays.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
One med was not ordered but the issue was fixed in a timely manner.
2013, Successful
Doctor Kiltz is an excellent Doctor with great beside manner. I would highly recommend him to anybody trying to conceive. He is very knowledgable. I wish I could have seen him more often but overall great experience with him. ... I used injectables such as Gonal F because I have PCOS and do not ovulate. ... Dr.Kiltz is a a very caring Doctor. He takes his time with his patients and even talked on the phone when I lost one of my twins.
The clinic is very organized and it is a very peaceful atmosphere when you walk in. The staff is great and helpful explaining all the procedures. The clinic is clean and helpful if you have a question they answer right away. ... The nursing staff was great. Deanna was especially great and had amazing bedside manner ... Utilize the CNY wellness clinic for massages and therapy ... I had minimal costs and only paid copays but they do add up. ...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Utilize the CNY wellness clinic for massages and therapy because infertility can be very lonely and stressful.
I used injectables such as Gonal F because I have PCOS and do not ovulate. The injectables made me ovulate and an IUI was performed. I conceived on the first try with IUI
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I had minimal costs and only paid copays but they do add up.

2009 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Grossman is kind and honest and thoughtful. I miscarried a month after being released from his care, and when he found out, he called me immediately. He offers encouragement and realism...The only negative I can think of was that I wish I could have seen him at every appointment...He's a little goofy, but you're in great hands....One [strength] I didn't mention was his welcoming of a second opinion when I expressed defeat after failed/cancelled cycle number 15.
There was clearly one star: Greta. She was the nurse [at CNY - Albany] that everyone turned to with questions... Everyone was kind and compassionate. A few times I would have liked a second opinion on dosages or adjustments to drugs I was taking...this clinic has a spa in house that offers acupuncture, yoga, massage all designed to help in conception. And a fabulous fireplace in the waiting room. And they were almost 100% on time with appointments.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
See the earlier page for his strengths. One I didn't mention was his welcoming of a second opinion when I expressed defeat after failed/cancelled cycle number 15. The only negative I can think of was that I wish I could have seen him at every appointment.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He's a little goofy, but you're in great hands.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Michael Grossman used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We started with unmedicated IUIs; went on to Clomid (which my body didn't tolerate); then on to a different oral drug (name I can't remember); after 5-6 failures, Dr. Grossman suggested I change donors. Tried that for a few more orally medicated IUIs. My insurance didn't pay for injectibles, so he suggested we move on to IVF. I conceived with an extremely low HCG level. Dr. Grossman was very candid in his lack of faith in the pregnancy. I ended up miscarrying at 11 weeks, 6 days. Next step was the transfer of an embryo that I had frozen. It was supported by injections post-transfer. That failed. I tried one more medicated IUI, which failed. I sought the advice of another doctor who added estrogen priming (DHA) to my final IVF attempt. It worked and I have a beautiful four-year-old daughter. All attempts were supported by post-insemination etc progesterone/estrace. Vaginal suppositories or injections.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
There was clearly one star: Greta. She was the nurse that everyone turned to with questions. She also seemed to be Dr. Grossman's most trusted adviser. Everyone was kind and compassionate. A few times I would have liked a second opinion on dosages or adjustments to drugs I was taking.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Nothing to report that wasn't already typed in the review of Dr. Grossman and the nurses except that this clinic has a spa in house that offers acupuncture, yoga, massage all designed to help in conception. And a fabulous fireplace in the waiting room. And they were almost 100% on time with appointments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center.
From start to finish, probably $30,000.
Describe Michael Grossman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
I was sufficiently educated about the options should I become pregnant with triplets when trying to decide how many of the three embryos I should transfer at IVF attempt #1.
Michael Grossman
Latham

2008 - 2012, Successful
Every time we went he [Dr. Kiltz] would know who we were and wanted to know how we felt about each step, each procedure and our feeling or questions each step of the way we explained our rough 6 year's of sadness and disappoints and his positive attitude made us so comfortable.... Dr K was the most amazing man. He talked to us in terms we understood and gave the most positive outlook we needed....
Everyone there [CNY- Syracuse] is patient, compassionate, sympathetic and just all around wonderful. When I had to call and explain our current situation I had started to get upset just talking about it. She was reassuring about calling them with any questions or concerns that they could help with.... The first visits they explained all the finance options, what qualifies and what all of our options were. The most recent visits we once again told about all of our options for our at the time.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
There are no words to describe this man and his team. Between his FB videos I watch, the compassion of him, his involvement in every case and his complete attitude towards your journey is amazing. Every time we went he would know who we were and wanted to know how we felt about each step, each procedure and our feeling or questions each step of the way we explained our rough 6 year's of sadness and disappoints and his positive attitude made us so comfortable.
Be honest with him. Don't leave anything behind and tell him everything. He is there to help you. I have referred friends to him that have had beautiful outcomes as well.
Dr K was the most amazing man. He talked to us in terms we understood and gave the most positive outlook we needed. We ended up getting pregnant with just the meds that we were given, and his blessing. When we confirmed out pregnancy he gave us the biggest hug and told us he knew we were going to be great parents.
Back in 2008/2009 it is hard to remember the specifics but he was there the whole time. We recently revisited the CNY SYR office December 2017 about having another child. I did not meet with him this consolation but his team was once again the best group even later.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Meg)
Meg explained all how the procedure is now 8 years later. At the time we had great insurance. I have since lost my job and had to suspend the procedure at this time. When I called and explained the situation the nurse was so consoling and compassionate.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Everyone there is patient, compassionate, sympathetic and just all around wonderful. When I had to call and explain our current situation I had started to get upset just talking about it. She was reassuring about calling them with any questions or concerns that they could help with.
We only had copays and for the last visit and the most current visits. The first visits they explained all the finance options, what qualifies and what all of our options were. The most recent visits we once again told about all of our options for our at the time.
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
The last talk we had talked all about the amount of embryos and he explained why the amount and every step that needed to be taken.
2005 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Kiltz is an amazing human. He fully explains everything and is very honest and caring. He spends time with you and has a compassionate and caring bedside manner. He tries different courses of treatment to give you the best possible results.... After two failed cycles he changed the meds and also changed the day of transfer. He switched one PO med to an injectable. He monitored blood work more often. All these were done in an effort to produce a successful cycle.
This [CNY Fertility Ctr- Syracuse] was a beautiful clinic. So warm and inviting. Soft music and lighting. Snacks and beverages provided. Lots of literature to read. Always running on time. Clean and super modern. Lots of other things to take advantage of as well such as acupuncture, yoga, support groups, massages.... The nursing staff was amazing and highly knowledgeable. They always took your calls or answered your questions when in the office. They never rushed you. They were always very sympathetic and understanding when a cycle was not successful. Very kind and compassionate.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He never wants you to give up hope. Try to stay positive and focused even when it can be difficult
Dr. Kiltz and his staff were amazing. Warm and caring. Answered all your questions. Always explained what was happening along the way. Very honest and forthcoming.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This was a beautiful clinic. So warm and inviting. Soft music and lighting. Snacks and beverages provided. Lots of literature to read. Always running on time. Clean and super modern. Lots of other things to take advantage of as well such as acupuncture, yoga, support groups, massages.
These appts were always scheduled around your individual needs. They had very early office hour appts or late day appts. They were very flexible. The wait time was always very minimal
Two of my cycles were covered under a grant. One of those cycles included the fertility meds at well. The other cycles were private pay as our insurance did not cover ART treatments. The clinic allowed you to pay a down payment then set up a payment plan
Dr. Kiltz was always very honest about the numbers of embryos to transfer. He always said the number transferred isn’t as important of the quality of those transferred. He counseled you on the possible outcomes of transferring multiple embryos and the risks involved.
2008 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Kiltz was a very upbeat, compassionate and straight forward Doctor. He was great at making us feel welcome, as well as making sure we understood every part of the process. We were humans and not just a number.... There were so many appointments and ultrasounds. I do not remember specific details. However I do remember the experience itself, as well as how life changing it was for us.... The entire staff [CNY - Syracuse] at the office were amazing and caring.
The environment [CNY- Syracuse] was very friendly and compassionate. It can be overwhelming at times, it is part of the process. The staff was great at making sure we understood every part of the process and were comfortable with it all as well.... The nurses were very relatable and even remembered us by name. The staff from what I remember were very compassionate and made you feel at home. This created a relaxing environment under circumstances that could be very stressful.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Take it one day at a time.
The entire staff at the office were amazing and caring. They treated everyone the same and some even remembered us by name. We felt at home there from the beginning to end.
I do not remember all of the specific details, as it was 10 years ago. I remember the medicine I had to insert and wear a pad for to decrease the mess if it leaked out. I remember my husband giving me shots daily, the last one he jabbed it hard to be the usual "pain in the butt" he is. We remember being in the operating room and my husband telling how big the needle was. There were so many appointments and ultrasounds. I do not remember specific details. However I do remember the experience itself, as well as how life changing it was for us.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The environment was very friendly and compassionate. It can be overwhelming at times, it is part of the process. The staff was great at making sure we understood every part of the process and were comfortable with it all as well.
We received a tobacco grant. We had a $1,200 down payment. The medicine and visits were mainly covered by insurance, the copays were our responsibility.

2011 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Kiltz was positive, hopeful and committed to my dream of being a mom. I appreciated his self care encouragement from a massage to visualizing my dream as well as to the medical piece of my journey. He helped to make me a mom and there is no greater gift. I am eternally grateful to him!... I did three cycles for IUI - first no drugs, then with clomid then with clomid and shots. the third time was successful.... I felt like he and his staff were in this journey with me. It wasn't just medical it was to help me fulfill a dream.
Beautiful, friendly and relaxing space. It [CNY Fertility Ctr - Syracuse] felt private even when there was lots of traffic. I utilized their spa as well as the clinical setting and truly feel this combined approach helped me conceive.... She [nurse] was responsive to email, spent a ton of time with me during office visits explaining what was happening and next steps. i am so lucky she was my assigned staff.... They grieved with me when it didnt work and celebrated when it did! They were part of my team.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Trust the process; the results may not be what you hope but you have to trust the process
I felt like he and his staff were in this journey with me. It wasn't just medical it was to help me fulfill a dream. They grieved with me when it didnt work and celebrated when it did! They were part of my team.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Shannon Brancieri)
She was responsive to email, spent a ton of time with me during office visits explaining what was happening and next steps. i am so lucky she was my assigned staff.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Beautiful, friendly and relaxing space. It felt private even when there was lots of traffic. I utilized their spa as well as the clinical setting and truly feel this combined approach helped me conceive.
The majority of my care was under insurance.
none

Unknown Success
Most of the time he writes back to my text messages but i know he has all his patients text messaging him. He is booked alot so i have to make an appt at least 1 or 2 weeks before for a follow up appt....You can pretty much do the cycle you want. Protocol is very flexible. He does like using high dose of meds though....I have my nurses personal cell number and she writes me even when shes on vacation. Dr Kiltz does not write back all time to my messages... [Eset Approach] 2-3 per transfer for my age
The price is good. They are so busy. Try to stick with the same nurse so you don't fall through the cracks. You have to watch them for mistakes. You have to wait sometimes for a call back from billing dept. Strenghts is you get a call and an email from the nurse with instructions... They [CNY Fertility] are so busy. He still makes you feel like you are cared for. I have my nurses personal cell number and she writes me even when shes on vacation. Dr Kiltz does not write back all time to my messages
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Book way ahead for follow up and consult appts.
They are so busy. He still makes you feel like you are cared for. I have my nurses personal cell number and she writes me even when shes on vacation. Dr Kiltz does not write back all time to my messages
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: donna and Trish)
Trish doesn't respond right away. donna responds even on her vacations!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It was $2900 for banking embryos but now it is $3900 and you get the 4th cycle for $600
2-3 per transfer for my age
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Some test results i didn't get back. Also had wrong results of one blood work and follicle sizes entered wrong before.

Unknown Success
He [Dr. Kiltz] is a very genuine person who cares about his patients When he is speaking to you you are not just a number. He also takes a very holistic approach to fertility (versus some doctors who only rely on medications, Which takes away power and participation from the patient).... Was able to call him directly with answers on his cell. Unheard of!... Will do single as the “gold standard” But will Consider transferring more after multiple losses.
They [CNY Fertility Center] have the most reasonable prices in the United States and they have out of town client system down to a science. It’s easy to do all your medications and cycle monitoring near your home and fly in for a seamless tank retrieval or transfer... [Clinic Errors] Failed to tell me they were not receiving my blood work my entire first cycle.... $3900 cash for a retrieval and fresh transfer (meds and monitoring not included)
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is a very genuine person who cares about his patients. He is a very genuine person who cares about his patients When he is speaking to you you are not just a number. He also takes a very holistic approach to fertility (versus some doctors who only rely on medications, Which takes away power and participation from the patient).
Ask lots of questions.
Was able to call him directly with answers on his cell. Unheard of!
Gonal 450 Menopur 150 Cetrocide.25 mg Neupogen HGH 6 IU Lovenox Zithromax LDN Prednisone HCG + Lupron triggers
Professional and kind
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They have the most reasonable prices in the United States and they have out of town client system down to a science. It’s easy to do all your medications and cycle monitoring near your home and fly in for a seamless tank retrieval or transfer
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Failed to tell me they were not receiving my blood work my entire first cycle.