835 Hopkins Rd
195 Intrepid Lane
Syracuse, NY 13205
315.469.8700

2022, Unknown Success
I have no direct experience with Robert Kiltz. The doctor who actually did my egg retrieval was a mystery to me until the morning of retrieval. All of my prescriptions and protocols were made by Dr. Kiltz...As a travel patient, I never spoke to the same person twice. Dr. Kiltz was the prescribing physician, but I never spoke to him. The doctor who did my initial consultation didn't listen to my concerns, and the consultation seemed rushed. They were interested in getting a lot of eggs, which we got, but I got OHSS. In the initial consultation, I'd mentioned that I'd rather have a lower dose, and was more concerned with quality eggs than quantity.
Overall, CNY offers affordable treatment, but at the cost of being another number to them, especially as a traveling client...If you've done IVF before, I think CNY would be a good clinic to use, because you'd know the procedures, but because I was a new patient, I didn't know what to expect, and was just treated as a number.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I had a standard protocol IVF with 300IU Gonal-F and 75ml Menopur for about 10 days. The rational for the protocol was "it's a numbers game." I got OHSS, but got 19 eggs. We just had our retrieval today.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I need to say that I LOVED my nurse today at the Colorado clinic (Lupe). She was caring, heard my concerns, and took great care of me. Up until this point, however, I had nurses that did not seem to know my charts, and did not treat me as an individual. I had a different nurse every time I called. Since I did monitoring away from the clinic, the nurses at CNY were all remote, and called with results.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Overall, CNY offers affordable treatment, but at the cost of being another number to them, especially as a traveling client. Though my treatment was carried out in Colorado, my care up until the retrieval was handled by people who were not in Colorado. This made communication very difficult. When I arrived at the clinic this morning for retrieval, I'd never been there, and it was a bit of a shock. The check-in area downstairs was incredibly dingy, the waiting room and front desk did not provide any privacy, and at one point, a nurse came out to consult with a patient in front of everyone. Once I went upstairs, the atmosphere was much better. The staff and nurses upstairs were quite professional and attentive (after I broke down crying) and the office was much cleaner. Eventually I felt safe and well-taken-care-of. I wish I had been able to contact the clinic directly before today, but CNY doesn't allow that to happen.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
I did not do monitoring through this clinic. Monitoring was done at my local radiology clinic, and they sent results to CNY STAT.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
CNY's IVF procedure is $3995. This includes ICSI and a fresh transfer. When my case switched to a frozen transfer, they added $675 for a frozen transfer, and I'll pay another $150 charge to do monitoring separately. The medications for my "standard protocol" case were $4700. The clinic sent these to a pharmacy that was "the most affordable at the time" according to their protocol. Monitoring is completed separately for patients like me, who do not live near the clinic. CNY charges $150 for me to do monitoring separately.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
I am pretty bummed that we couldn't do a fresh transfer because of OHSS. I totally understand that it is unsafe and ineffective to do a transfer if my estrogen is too high, but I am mostly disappointed for two reasons: First, I tried to voice in my initial consultation that I was interested in a lower-dose protocol, but the doctor prescribed a standard protocol. This was also much more expensive than their medications estimate. Second, I didn't know that my estrogen was high until the day before I was leaving for the clinic, and I was told that the news was "good." I received no compassion while I tried to wrap my head around doing a frozen transfer. Before then, I had no reason to believe I wouldn't be bringing home a transferred embryo. I didn't feel my questions and concerns were given the time of day.

2022, Unsuccessful
I didn’t have tons of interaction w him [Dr. Michael Grossman] other than the FET, but he was a kind, efficient doctor and professional. I had a different protocol this time around, which felt encouraging to me to try something different as we hadn’t had much success at this point...Just be willing to ask questions and go after the information that you need. CNY is a busy place, so you need to make sure you’re clear on everything.
The staff at CNY are very friendly. You do have to ask for help if you want it - they don’t hand hold unless you request it...Super affordable compared to other places, and great financing options. Their pricing is the only reason I am able to move forward. ...Just be willing to ask questions and go after the information that you need. CNY is a busy place, so you need to make sure you’re clear on everything...Also pay attention to the protocols so nothing gets missed. I had drugs ordered that I wasn’t given instructions for, which was an oversight.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
I didn’t have tons of interaction w him other than the FET, but he was a kind, efficient doctor and professional. I had a different protocol this time around, which felt encouraging to me to try something different as we hadn’t had much success at this point.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Michael Grossman used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I am on an immune system protocol for previous miscarriage and some Other supportive measures, which included steroids, intralipids, and HCG boosters. I don’t recommend the boosters as it makes results confusing. I’d prefer to try the HCG wash instead.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
There were a few things that got dropped - I wasn’t notified that the HCG wash and intralipids needed to be done the day prior to transfer. Other than that, they were responsive and helpful.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This is a high volume center, so be sure you ask lots of questions and advocate for yourself so you get what you need. Also pay attention to the protocols so nothing gets missed. I had drugs ordered that I wasn’t given instructions for, which was an oversight.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center.
Describe Michael Grossman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
We didn’t do genetic testing, so my preference moving forward is 2 embryos for an FET.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Nothing major, but I had meds ordered that were supposed to be administered the day before. The problem is I flew in for treatment and it was impossible to change things around last minute to do so. However, we found a workaround, so it worked out in the end.

2021 - 2022, Unsuccessful
I liked Dr. Kiltzs' bedside manner, the guy prayed with us after our transfer. However, all he cared about was us doing his carnivore diet. He told us if we eat veggies and fruits we would turn into them? And everything we know about science is wrong...Be prepared to talk about his keto/carnivore diet, that's all he seems like he wants to talk about.
I felt like a number while a patient at CNY because I had someone different to talk to about my questions every time. We waited for 2.5 hours before he was able to get me back for our frozen embryo transfer. My transfer was at 1030am and we transfer right before 1pm. It was very rushed and he seemed flustered.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I liked Dr. Kiltzs' bedside manner, the guy prayed with us after our transfer. However, all he cared about was us doing his carnivore diet. He told us if we eat veggies and fruits we would turn into them? And everything we know about science is wrong. He asked if I was on DHEA and I told him I was but my level was super high, I asked if I should start it back up and he went on a tangent about how he's being sued by the "creator" of DHEA and never answered my question.
We used 3oo gonal-f and 75 menopur. We did a dual trigger with lupron and pregnyl. Cetrotide started stims day 4. We don't know the reasoning behind it, one of the NP's came up with the protocol but didn't ever tell me why this would be the best approach. We only got 1 embryo.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
You talk to someone different every time. When messaging in the patient portal, you have to create a new message every time, you cannot reply all. That is super frustrating considering you don't know who is going to answer your next reply to a previous question.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They're understaffed and too busy to truly accommodate everyone. The benefit for CNY is the price, other than that, you don't really have a great relationship with the staff. They do get back to you pretty quickly while going through a cycle.
Total for IVF with fresh transfer and storage fee in one was about 4,000. We had a 5% discount for military. Our frozen transfer was an extra $700(with military discount).
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
When the nurse called to tell me my quant was negative, she asked if we wanted to go into another transfer...we only had that one embryo so it stung extra that she didn't even know my results well enough to be able to give me the appropriate consideration when discussing our next steps.

2021 - 2022, Unsuccessful
Dr Corley stayed positive and friendly but both transfers need better instructions. Some options wasn’t offered unless patient asked or was aware. Last embryo was day 7 high mosaic. Dr in Atlanta advised we could transfer but didn’t provide the obvious. That embryo had a very small chance of achieving a successful pregnancy...most of my questions and treatment was done by a nurse. CNY has a call center to call for treatment instructions and questions. You have to pay extra to talk to a random doctor. cost even more to talk to Dr Kiltz or Corley....
Everyone [at CNY Fertility Center] was friendly. A couple times nursing staff advised different instructions that was conflicting information on medications to stop...CNY has a call center to call for treatment instructions and questions. You have to pay extra to talk to a random doctor. cost even more to talk to Dr Kiltz or Corley...
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Ask lots of questions, research as much as possible before attempting IVF. Understand that you might not be successful.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr.Corley prayed with us and was very friendly.
Describe the protocols David Corley used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Didn’t talk with Dr. Corley most of my questions and treatment was done by a nurse. CNY has a call center to call for treatment instructions and questions. You have to pay extra to talk to a random doctor. cost even more to talk to Dr Kiltz or Corley.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Nurse hotline )
Everyone was friendly. A couple times nursing staff advised different instructions that was conflicting information on medications to stop.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Cost is biggest strength. Providing more detailed instructions. Assigning two nurses to each patient. Providing a discount for out of town patient. If cycle fails and no embryos are left provide half off second cycle for specific reasons.
Monitoring was done locally and it was stressful at time to find a appt or for clinic to accept order’s from Dr Kiltz. This is why want to do it local next time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Corley at CNY Fertility Center.
IVF care fees, Medications , PGT , each Transfer fees, storage fees, Freeze Embryos fee, acupuncture fees, Talk to Doctor fees, Travel Fees
Describe David Corley's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Only one option to do one embryo at a time.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Providing better instructions and being real with patient about embryo grade and success rate. I feel like I did educate myself enough because I had two failed transfer and should of did another retrieval for better embryos to have a better chance at success. Now I’m trying to figure out how to pay for medication again to do retrieval again. Also want to go to a better clinic closer to home.

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
IUI With Other Docs
He [Dr. Kiltz] is open to self avocation of the patient and practices what he preaches. You can also tell that he really loves what he does and helping his patients to make families is his passion...Dr. Kiltz counseled us on diet which I believe was the game changer for us. He definitely preached the BEBBI diet (Carnivore diet) and I am now a full believer in it....
I absolutely love [CNY Fertility Center] and every staff member there. I have been treated at three of CNY's locations (Atlanta, Colorado and Syracuse)...The nursing staff has been wonderful. I really appreciate their 24 hr nursing line and always getting back to me. The only downside is that everyone has their own way of handling protocols and I sometimes get confused when I get different instructions from different nurses.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I had a consult with Dr. Kiltz after my third failed IVF transfer at the CNY Colorado location. I reached out to him desperate and seeking further help. Dr. Kiltz was very kind and compassionate and showed us that he cared about our situation. Dr. Kiltz counseled us on diet which I believe was the game changer for us. He definitely preached the BEBBI diet (Carnivore diet) and I am now a full believer in it. I followed all of his suggestions and recommendations and within the first 60 days my eczema completely healed, bloating and menstural cramps went away, depression disappeared and my labs came back in the appropriate ranges for the first time in 5 years (Vitamin D, Vitamin B and Neutrophilis) they all ran below normal rages before this. Dr. Kiltz in my opinion, is the perfect example of what a practicing physician should be. He is kind, compassionate, understanding, humble, open to self avocation, and is always open to learning and educating himself. It is easy to see that he absolutely loves what he does.
Follow his recommendations.
Dr. Kiltz really cares about his patients more than any doctor I have ever treated with. He is the perfect example in my opinion of how a practicing doctor should be. He is open to self avocation of the patient and practices what he preaches. You can also tell that he really loves what he does and helping his patients to make families is his passion. I have treated at three CNY facilities in the past two years and have been treated very well by Dr. Magarelli, Dr. Fink and NP Jana Cashen as well. I recommend CNY to anyone seeking Reproductive Assistance.
We did a Lupron flare protocol this cycle. Which was milder than the other cycles and known to produce fewer follicles but higher quality eggs. I am currently in the middle of this treatment cycle. My previous cycles with CNY Colorado were much more aggressive and only yielded 6 eggs each time due to my Low AMH. each time yielded 4 beautiful embryos of the 6 eggs.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff has been wonderful. I really appreciate their 24 hr nursing line and always getting back to me. The only downside is that everyone has their own way of handling protocols and I sometimes get confused when I get different instructions from different nurses. Either way I have been taken care of pretty well overall and appreciate the CNY nursing staff.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I absolutely love CNY and every staff member there. I have been treated at three of CNY's locations (Atlanta, Colorado and Syracuse). My husband and I are blessed to be in their care they treat us like human beings and are absolutely caring and compassionate. The best thing we ever did was switch from our local clinic in FL and travel to CNY for treatment. If you are looking for affordable and compassionate treatment then CNY is the place I recommend.
CNY is 1/3 of the cost in the nation! The chance of growing our family would not have been possible for us if CNY did not exist.
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
A single embryo transfer is recommended because it gives the embryo the best chance of survival. They do however allow two embryo transfer in certain circumstances.

2018 - 2022, Unknown Success
It is so important when going to see your doctor that you are treated like a person; especially being a woman of color. The doctors that I would see before, I didn't feel like they heard me but right from the start in visiting Dr Kiltz in Syracuse, he made me feel right at home...Dr. Kiltz wants everyone to be successful. He recommends one transfer but if you want two then he will be ok with that. I've not asked for more than 2
I love coming to this office [CNY Fertility Center]. All of the office staff are very friendly. They are rooting for you! They want you to be successful! Not only do they treat you like a person here and make you feel heard but their options are affordable and they set you up with a payment plan to make things more manageable. I will be done paying for cycles within 18 months.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I love coming to this office. All of the office staff are very friendly. They are rooting for you! They want you to be successful! Not only do they treat you like a person here and make you feel heard but their options are affordable and they set you up with a payment plan to make things more manageable. I will be done paying for cycles within 18 months.
You need to be in charge of your own fertility journey. Like other clinics, don't wait around for them to call you to make sure that you're doing ok or to ask if you need anything. They are very busy. If you have a question or if you need help then reach out to them. If you don't understand something then keep asking questions until you do.
Because of my endometriosis, I'm now on a long protocol using donor eggs. My first cycle of donor eggs was negative, then I was put on the long protocol and I had a slight positive but it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy so I'm on another long protocol and this will be my last cycle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
All of the ladies here are excellent. They treat you like you're the only person alive when you're with them even though they are super busy. I appreciate each and every one of them.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I think that at first, I didn't know what to expect, I didn't know about ways to save money so I think that initially I may have spent too much money but there are so many places where you can get your medications from and save which include out of the country. I also would say to make sure you get your meds early and get an extra one of each just in case. Don't try to save money because you will run out and thanks to FedEx, you won't get your meds on time. So even if you don't use all of your meds, just be prepared and have extra.
Very affordable, easy payment plans are available. Discounted when paid in full.

2022, Unknown Success
My experience with Dr. Chang so far - middle of second cycle has been good. He is funny, trust his recommendations and know he has a lot of experience. The only negatives...he never remembers much about me and our case...Very knowledgable and has a lot of experience. Trust his recommendations and that he truly wants to help us have a family.
The Buffalo clinic is wonderul. CNY overall as a company is a bit scattered and can be quite frustrating to work with, especially until you start your cycle with a local office...The only other thing that i have found frustrating is that there is zero consistency across the practice. You could talk to 5 different dr's, nurses and get 5 different opinions or recommendations on protocols, etc.
How was your experience with Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Chang as a doctor is great. Pro's- Very knowledgable and has a lot of experience. Trust his recommendations and that he truly wants to help us have a family. He's quirky and funny and will make time for small talk if he can. The negatives - if you have a consult time set, expect to wait all day for a call. I dont mind if he cannot make the time, I just think they can do a better job communicating that he will be late and help provide patients a window that is realistic for him to call so we arent waiting around all day. Another neg is that I think he sees SO many women, I dont think he ever remembers me or our case and have to refresh him on everything every time I talk to him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center?
Expect to wait for your consult and dont get upset. You just have to go in knowing you may wait all day for him to call bc he is helping and seeing so many women. The consult will go well and he's a grast doctor.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center?
My experience with Dr. Chang so far - middle of second cycle has been good. He is funny, trust his recommendations and know he has a lot of experience. The only negatives if it is one I would say are that he sees so many people anytime I talk to him or have a consult, he never remembers much about me and our case but I don't know that I can fault him as he is trying to help literally hundreds of women have a family. He is also VERY late to consults, but it is what it is. Overall pleased with dr chang and the buffalo practice!
Describe the protocols Eric Chang used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Dr. Chang is changing my protocol from round one to two - bieth control for a month to help minimize cysts and allow more synchronus growth of follicles. Also doubling menopur dosage in an effort to get more eggs and pgt normals next cycle. Too early to say for results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: After my second appt I was assigned to Melissa - she is fantastic!)
The nursing staff is all wonderful. Very warm & welcoming. Melissa in particular is wonderful, and I think her name was Katie day of retrieval was wondeful as well. Some nurses are better at ultrasounds than others.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The Buffalo clinic is wonderul. CNY overall as a company is a bit scattered and can be quite frustrating to work with, especially until you start your cycle with a local office. Its almost impossible to connect to a local facility and the general nursing clinical line is not great..some friendly, but most always sound annoyed when you are calling and can't get you off the phone soon enough. There is not great communication after the initial consult - you're left having to research and find out a lot of information for yourself. You definitely need to be your own advocate with CNY. For me its worth it though as they are trying to help women by the masses even though it feels like a puppy mill sometimes. The only other thing that i have found frustrating is that there is zero consistency across the practice. You could talk to 5 different dr's, nurses and get 5 different opinions or recommendations on protocols, etc. Everything from their facebook lives, instagram, kiltz, to the local practice. It can definitely be frustrating!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center.
CNY IVF cycle- incl. Retrieval, anesthesia, etc. 3995. 995 for in house labs/monitoring. Transfer + monitoring during transf. Cycle - 1800. Est.. med costs outside clinic range from $3-8k. Pgt testing- 300 per embryo, plus 300/ea to cny for biopsy. And 250 courier fee. Total cycle cost est. 14k
Describe Eric Chang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
NA have not transferred yet.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Not "wrong" - the doctors all just provide conflicting recommendations as previously noted. Can be super frustrating.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Kiltz is committed to making fertility care more accessible and lowering the cost, which I appreciated a lot...I never actually met Dr. Robert Kiltz through my treatment, so I'm not sure. In that way I did feel a bit like another person shuffling through a baby factory. But I am looking to have a baby as quickly and cheaply as possible and appreciate his commitment to lowering the costs of fertility care.
The [CNY Fertility Center] clinic is a bit of a baby factory, as stated earlier, and I did feel like another person shuffling through it. I didn't mind because of the commitment to lower costs. I did like that there was a lot of information online and that they have a lot of recommendations readily accessible there as well...The nursing staff were very caring and willing to answer any questions.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
To have another more reliable way to get in contact with his staff than by calling and waiting on hold. I very rarely got answers to my messages on his electronic medical portal and wasn't able to update information there once it was entered (like address, etc.).
I never actually met Dr. Kiltz, and the wait times on hold are very long. But we went to this clinic because of the commitment to lower costs and I was ok with this. His staff was very nice.
We did an egg retrieval and did regular monitoring via transvaginal ultrasounds at our local facility and injectable medications.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff were very caring and willing to answer any questions.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is a bit of a baby factory, as stated earlier, and I did feel like another person shuffling through it. I didn't mind because of the commitment to lower costs. I did like that there was a lot of information online and that they have a lot of recommendations readily accessible there as well.
I am glad that he prefers eSET!
How competent was CNY Fertility Center at LGBTQ care?
They often misgendered my non-binary partner and we couldn't update the EMR system with their name after it was changed.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Just while we were doing monitoring in our home state they sometimes forgot to call us with results or let us know next steps and we had to be proactive in reaching out.

2019 - 2022, Unknown Success
2 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
2 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
[Dr. Kiltz is] open to transferrin more than 1 embryo but you must have a good reason. One healthy baby at a time is the goal...He will also listen to your grievances. His priority is your success, he wants you to walk out of there with abs y, do they have many options, including affordable donor eggs...[initial protocol] Immune protocol, adding in weekly acupuncture, managing my stress, Keto diet..
[CNY Fertility Center] Strengths: price, options, will work with anti age or BMI, affordable donor egg program, several locations, Weaknesses: they are very busy, you must be proactive, the outside monitoring can get tricky and you must be on top of your files getting transferred each day...The nurses run the show but they know their individual patients well..
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
CNY is a if clinic but Dr. Kiltz takes the time to get to know you. He will also listen to your grievances. His priority is your success, he wants you to walk out of there with abs y, do they have many options, including affordable donor eggs. The list for donor embryos is long but tends to have a higher success rate.
He’s intense abs passionate about his opinions, especially on the Keto Diet. Even if you do t agree, at least hear him out at first. He’s done his research and his opinions are well-informed.
He gets to know you abs your story, abs he allows you to try with your own eggs first.
Immune protocol, adding in weekly acupuncture, managing my stress, Keto diet
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris, Martha)
The nurses run the show but they know their individual patients well.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
$3995 per egg retrieval $695 per transfer $9000 for 6 donor eggs $70 per acupuncture visit HSG wash $50 Intralipids $100 PRP uterine Was $300 $150 remote monitoring fee $950 for in-house monitoring fee
He’s open to transferrin more than 1 embryo but you must have a good reason. One healthy baby at a time is the goal.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Just a little contradictory information from time to tome, but calling or emailing your initial nurse can help clarify anything

2022, Unsuccessful
Only had one interaction with Dr. Ditkoff before egg retrieval. He was friendly enough and made small talk...Offered to answer any questions but did not offer treatment advice or ask me any questions about my history...Transferred both embryos without question...Come prepared with any questions you have already written down.
Cheapest IVF prices, busy clinic [CNY Fertility Center - Latha,]. No hand-holding, must ask many questions and do your own research. Need to be knowledgeable of your medication protocol, may not be good for 1st timers, experienced patients may fare better...Nurses were pleasant and friendly. Noted some failure to communicate treatment plan between nurses and regarding medication protocol. Responsive to questions when asked.
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Only had one interaction with Dr. Ditkoff before egg retrieval. He was friendly enough and made small talk about Atlanta. Offered to answer any questions but did not offer treatment advice or ask me any questions about my history.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Come prepared with any questions you have already written down.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Upon meeting Dr. Ditkoff, he introduced himself and made small talk. Also, he answered any questions.
Describe the protocols Edward Ditkoff used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Due to my age of 45 y/o, low-dose mini IVF with 10mg Letrozole, 200mg Gonal and 150mg Menopur. Primed 6 weeks with 6 units HGH. 12 eggs, 5 retrieved, 2 fertilized, 2 transferred day 3, no success.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Cheapest IVF prices, busy clinic. No hand-holding, must ask many questions and do your own research. Need to be knowledgeable of your medication protocol, may not be good for 1st timers, experienced patients may fare better.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center.
IVF $5000, meds $2000
Describe Edward Ditkoff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Transferred both embryos without question.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
HCG wash and intralipids ordered before transfer, both were brought with me to the appointment. The nurse administered the intralipids but never mentioned the HCG so I thought it was for the day of transfer. Day of transfer I asked about the HCG and they said it should have been done days earlier with the intralipids so I was not able to have the HCG wash done.
Edward Ditkoff
2022, Unknown Success
Dr Chang is kind and likes to joke, which helps keep the mood light. He didn't have a lot of suggestions on what to change after our first transfer of 2 embryos failed. We still do not know why nothing is working for us...He is receptive to your own ideas regarding treatment...He suggested two the first time. We then had three left and I wanted to transfer all. He was receptive to this and allowed it.
Beautiful clinic [CNY Fertility Center]. Clean. Pharmacists are very helpful. Everyone is polite. Nurses organizing your protocol for travel patients aren't always on the same page. Follow up phone call with provider was not helpful: limited to 30 minutes, provider wasn't familiar with my case, had no real suggestions or changes
How was your experience with Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center?
He is receptive to your own ideas regarding treatment
Dr Chang is kind and keeps the mood light
We tried histamine protocol, lipid infusion, lovenox/asa, and nivestym. Along with prednisone and doubled PIO to 2cc for the second transfer. The HCG wash did not help with the first transfer here (second overall)
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Nurses were great overall. Some of them rushed me after retrieval.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Beautiful clinic. Clean. Pharmacists are very helpful. Everyone is polite. Nurses organizing your protocol for travel patients aren't always on the same page. Follow up phone call with provider was not helpful: limited to 30 minutes, provider wasn't familiar with my case, had no real suggestions or changes
outside monitoring, travel patient
$4000 for retrieval, $5000 for meds, $900 for transfer, $4000 monitoring and labs at outside facility per cycle
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Not everyone is on the same page with course of treatment because so many different people are involved. I am a travel patient.
2021 - 2022, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Robert Kiltz] Very compassionate and caring, but ultimately just a number in huge pool of other women s seeking the same goal. The price you pay is great, but the lack of communication is cringe worthy. I’m still not complete with the process and dread what’s to come on future communication...Based on your labs you are given a standard protocol that may not be the best one for you.
Very clean facility [CNY Fertility Center] and up to date with modern technology. Safety was never a concern and it has a spa like feel. It really made you feel at peace when attending. Also, accommodations are very convenient...The clinic was horrible at returning calls and messages. Had to be a huge advocate to get things done...[nursing staff] Horrible! Very rude and often misinformed
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Be your own advocate! If something doesn’t seem right, speak up!
It’s very generic. Based on your labs you are given a standard protocol that may not be the best one for you.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Horrible! Very rude and often misinformed.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very clean facility and up to date with modern technology. Safety was never a concern and it has a spa like feel. It really made you feel at peace when attending. Also, accommodations are very convenient.
They limit multiple embryo transfers unless you have a history of failed attempts.

2012 - 2022, Unknown Success
Dr. K can't be at every appointment He very knowledgeable and been doing this for years. I trust his knowledge with science and keto life style, I know he want this as much we want to build our family... He knows what's he is talking about, very calm spoken person, understanding of the hardship of this journey, Positive person.
Strength they [CNY Fertility Center] know what they are doing.Weakness late or slow response Stay on top of everything check everything don't just assume everything is correct, call use the Portal and continue to communicate...great staff to step in when he [Dr. Robert Kiltz] is not available, he signs off on all my care. I trust that
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
he has great person, he signs off on all my care. I trust that. He knows what's he is talking about, very calm spoken person, understanding of the hardship of this journey, Positive person.
More like human, very mannered understanding
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center.
great staff to step in when he is not available, he signs off on all my care. I trust that. Sometimes you have check to make sure everything is going in order they see many people a day and there could be mistakes made that why is important to follow up with the staff to make sure everything is good. Communicate
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strength they know what they are doing.Weakness late or slow response Stay on top of everything check everything don't just assume everything is correct, call use the Portal and continue to communicate
Very quiet living room setting, not a normal obyn doctor office, very beautiful decore. Waiting a few minutes not long if they aren't busy with morning appointments in and out in less then 30 mins to an hour depending on schedule
IVF if afford in the nation, financial option payment plans very affordable, billing you have to keep track of on the portal and you can pay online
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Just they don't schedule the hcg in the right time before transfer

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Corley is the type of doctor who will hold your hand, explain every step as if it’s your first time, and offer prayers and kind words to you...He is so kind, warm, and genuinely a cheerleader for you. He knew I was nervous for my second transfer after a failed one, and he talked me through everything as if it was my first time. He offered to pray over us, held my hand, and shared great parting words to keep my spirits high...
CNY will feel like home right off the bat. The nurses are like family and the doctors are so knowledgeable and willing to try whatever it takes. Yes, there is a wait list to initially become a patient, but that’s because they don’t turn you away if you’re “difficult” on paper...Dr. Corley is the type of doctor who will hold your hand, explain every step as if it’s your first time, and offer prayers and kind words to you...
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley is a bright light in the dark world of infertility. He is so kind, warm, and genuinely a cheerleader for you. He knew I was nervous for my second transfer after a failed one, and he talked me through everything as if it was my first time. He offered to pray over us, held my hand, and shared great parting words to keep my spirits high.
Soak it all in! He truly is the best
I was only in for a transfer and he was very gentle

2022, Consult
My experience was great. The doctor [Dr. Maribelle Verdiales] really explained the process do well and made me feel so comfortable. I love the way she went step by step and answered all my questions. She made my nerves calm during my visit. I had several questions and repeated a lot of questions but she did not mine answering them all.
[CNY Fertility Center] Strengths are understanding, patient, hopeful, and compassionate. Weaknesses is the wait time of the phone when you have to call the office. But overall my experience was a great one and I would highly recommend...Nurse staff was very helpful. even when I called back several times the nurses were so helpful and patient with me.
How was your experience with Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
My experience was great. The doctor really explained the process do well and made me feel so comfortable. I love the way she went step by step and answered all my questions. She made my nerves calm during my visit. I had several questions and repeated a lot of questions but she did not mine answering them all.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
Very understanding
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center.
My estimated cost is going to run around $10,000
Maribelle Verdiales
Monroe

2021, Successful
1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Although I only met Dr. Klitz once, at the embryo transfer, he had such a calming and affirming way about him. He was personable and approachable, honored how special the occasion was, and had just a lovely way about him. Certainly feels that he is attending to more than just the medical aspect of fertility, that he cares about the holistic experience of what it means to conceive life...
All of the nursing staff [at CNY Fertility Center] were top-notch. They all were aware of my chart and details, were compassionate and accessible, and they personalized the experience. I did not feel like a number whatsoever, but someone they were invested in. During my times of anxiety or not knowing if things were going well, they were honest yet reassuring and available to hear me out and answer any concerns or questions I had...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Coming from NYC from earlier in the process, it was a welcome change to be working with CNY. All of the nurses were warm and friendly, they all took the time to answer my questions thoroughly, they all read through my chart before appointments and remembered my name and circumstances. I felt like this was a highly personalized experience. During the actual transfer, Dr. Klitz was warm and personable, and he had a gentle and encouraging way about him where I felt totally taken care of and respected. There were a few gestures he made that felt truly humane.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Catherine Falcon)
All of the nursing staff were top-notch. They all were aware of my chart and details, were compassionate and accessible, and they personalized the experience. I did not feel like a number whatsoever, but someone they were invested in. During my times of anxiety or not knowing if things were going well, they were honest yet reassuring and available to hear me out and answer any concerns or questions I had.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I did all of my monitoring appointments at the Rochester location, which is a lovely and calming space that in pre-COVID times looks like it could have been a spa. Because of COVID there weren't any massage, acupuncture, yoga, or other in-person offerings. I felt comfortable and calmed by the environment. I felt they had good COVID precautions in place. The only weakness of this entire experience is that is it hard to communicate/get a hold of someone on the phone. Again, I don't know how much is COVID-related, but it would have been nice to have a phone number to call and connect with someone without always having to either use the messaging feature on the patient portal and wait a bit for a (non-urgent) response, or leaving a message on billing or another extension and then have to be available when they call back in order to avoid drawn-out phone tag. They WERE accessible if there was an urgent concern through a dedicated on-call nurse's line, so that felt good.
I had already frozen my eggs, so for the thaw, embryo creation with donor sperm and transfer was about $3800, receiving the eggs from the other fertility clinic was $150, and my monitoring appointments (some of which were covered by insurance) were in total about $800.

2021, Unsuccessful
I saw Dr. Kiltz again at the time of transfer. I can't tell you how insensitive he was at that time...he didn't look thru my file even once. His first question was, is this your first transfer, I said no, this is my second. Then he asked, what happened to my first, for which I said, it was unsuccessful. Then he asked why was it unsuccessful, I didn't have any answer for that. Then he asked, what was the reason for my infertility, I again said i don't know....
They [nurses at CNY Fertility Center] are efficient, and knew what they were doing...they were friendly, but no warmth at all...the nurses who saw me were never the same during the visits, which made me wonder if they really know my case or not. And during both my unsuccessful IVF procedures, the nurse who called me, was so insensitive, she right away asked what are my future plans, whether i intend to do another transfer, even before i could digest the news of negative pregnancy test...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I was referred to this clinic by a friend who had two successful pregnancies with CNY. I first saw Dr. Kiltz during my egg retrieval in the Syracuse clinic and he was friendly and reassuring at that time. I was full of hope and he didn't mention anything about the next steps or anything. It was explained by the nurses I saw during my next review at the Rochester clinic. My transfer was again done by Dr. Kiltz and I didn't have any concerns at that time about the success of the procedure. In fact, I was too positive that nothing could go wrong. No one told me about how low the chances of successful IVFs could be; that only less than 5% of IVF became successful. So, when the call came saying that my pregnancy test was negative, I was devastated. I wasn't told what went wrong. It took me weeks to get over it and prepare for the next cycle. The procedure was easier than the first. I saw Dr. Kiltz again at the time of transfer. I can't tell you how insensitive he was at that time. First of all, he had no idea about his patient, meaning he didn't look thru my file even once. His first question was, is this your first transfer, I said no, this is my second. Then he asked, what happened to my first, for which I said, it was unsuccessful. Then he asked why was it unsuccessful, I didn't have any answer for that. Then he asked, what was the reason for my infertility, I again said i don't know. He then asked how young i was, to which I said Im 43. He gave me a curious look and asked, if these are my own eggs or donor eggs, I said my own. He then went on about the miracles of keto diet, which he didn't ask me to follow during both my cycles. He said it would help with inflammation, which i didn't know. By then my confidence was low about the transfer, about the quality of my ovum and embryos and the entire success of the process. I was shattered and couldn't hold tears. I really don't know if doctors, especially ones who specialise in fields as this could be so insensitive. I was completely stressed out during the entire period and it didnt come as a shock when they called up to report my unsuccessful pregnancy results.
Don't expect much.
I was being seen by the nurses/nurse-practitioners at the Rochester branch of CNY Fertility. Sure, they were friendly, but no warmth at all. It's just a routine job for them. For patients like me, who are at the fag-end of fertility, we need a little bit of compassion and reassurance, which was lacking most of the time i went there. And, the nurses who saw me were never the same during the visits, which made me wonder if they really know my case or not. And during both my unsuccessful IVF procedures, the nurse who called me, was so insensitive, she right away asked what are my future plans, whether i intend to do another transfer, even before i could digest the news of negative pregnancy test. who would do that? I felt like they just wanted to move on to the next task, and no concern for the patient's feeling was given any gravity at all.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They are efficient, and knew what they were doing. Sometimes the waiting time for scan was more than 30-40 minutes, but mostly it was under 15 minutes. They explained the medication procedures in detail and was prompt to provide me with a substitute vial of an injection from the clinic stock, since the medicine vial i got from the pharmacy was leaking. I replaced it, but their pro-active action helped me with continuing the cycle without any breaks.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It doesn't feel like a clinic, the ambience is more homely. Waiting time is under 15 minutes most of the times, but there were times when I had to wait for 40 minutes for a scan. The cover protocols are followed strictly and the nurses are efficient. they don't call up with an explanation for your blood tests or anything, nor will they prep you for what to expect.
I was under the impression that our insurance covered the entire procedure associated with IVF. We didn't know that assisted hatching was not covered in this and the financial team failed to inform us as well.we received a bill for both transfers and we are still clueless about it.
I was advised y Dr. Kiltz that because of my age, its wise to do multiple embryo transfer. Hence, for both my cycles, I transferred two embryos each.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
I would have expected someone from the clinic to let me know what went wrong with my failed IVFs. It was such an emotional and physically traumatic journey, its a courtesy that i think they should follow.

2021, Consult
I had very little interaction with Dr. Klitz--most of the time I was speaking to an NP in his place. I didn't feel like much attention was given to my individual situation...I felt like they were pushing different treatments like a product line for me to choose from, rather than waiting for the test results and giving me a medically informed recommendation...A second major problem I had was Dr. Klitz's pushing of the keto diet for his patients...
The clinic's [CNY Fertility Center] obvious strength is its mission to make fertility treatments more accessible and affordable...The downside seems to be that these low prices come at the cost of impersonal care and everything possible delegated out of the REs' hands. The money you save will come at the cost of having to educate and advocate for yourself...I appreciated the relaxing atmosphere they created in the waiting room and how much they seemed to want to minimize patients' stress...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
The main weakness of this doctor was simply how overextended he is--I got very little time with him and almost everything was delegated to physician extenders. I know all fertility clinics delegate monitoring and minor procedures to extenders, but in this case, almost all of the discussion of my test results and treatment recommendations happened through an NP. A second major problem I had was Dr. Klitz's pushing of the keto diet for his patients. This did not appear to be an evidence-backed recommendation, and according to all the studies I've seen--including those cited on FertilityIQ itself--eating lots of meat and avoiding grains is generally not recommended for fertility. He has a website called "Klitz Keto Cure" and an e-book where he insists that patients should eat lots of fat and "zero sugar and carbohydrates." As a person with familial high cholesterol whose cardiac health would have been seriously harmed by adopting keto, I was especially bothered that this diet is being pushed without discretion on all his patients. This was the factor that made me decide I could not continue to be treated by him, despite how much money it would save me.
It may save you money (assuming you don't need to do more cycles with him than at a different clinic), but your treatment will be impersonal and maybe not the best for your individual situation. I would ask yourself if the saved money is worth having to do a bunch of research to ensure that his recommendations are appropriate for your case, vs. going to a clinic that's less assembly-line. If you do need to go here because of the prices, just be sure to educate yourself and not blindly accept the treatment/lifestyle recommendations.
I had very little interaction with Dr. Klitz--most of the time I was speaking to an NP in his place. I didn't feel like much attention was given to my individual situation--I was never asked how many children I'd like to have, for example. I had written in the portal questionnaire before the initial consult that I was only looking for testing at this point, NOT treatment--but the consultation opened with "So you're interested in doing IUI or IVF?" Each appointment I went to, I was asked what treatment I was doing, even though testing hadn't been completed yet. I felt like they were pushing different treatments like a product line for me to choose from, rather than waiting for the test results and giving me a medically informed recommendation. Treatment was repeatedly pushed on me even though I'd been trying for only three cycles and was in my late thirties--I later learned that many clinics won't even evaluate patients my age who've been trying for fewer than six cycles, because my situation didn't meet the ASRM's diagnosis of infertility. I was disappointed that they weren't upfront with me about this, but everything felt so rushed that I'm not sure that they noticed that I'd been trying for only three cycles. During my HSG, I was in one of a huge line of exam rooms and really felt like I was in an assembly line, with the doctor hurrying from room to room. Finally, rather than recommend supplements and other lifestyle changes for my individual situation, I was given a huge packet of recommendations with notes to ignore some of them if I had a certain condition like PCOS. This was fine for me, but I feel like some patients might have trouble navigating this information and get the wrong information from this packet.
N/A--I decided to seek treatment elsewhere.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nurse who did my bloodwork and the NP who did my ultrasound were both very warm and kind. Unfortunately, when I went to schedule my preconception + day 3 hormone bloodwork, the nurse incorrectly said that the cycle day didn't matter (I'm not sure if she didn't notice the hormone tests in the list). I happened to know that the day did matter and was able to correct her, but this would have otherwise been a very disruptive mistake. The nurse who threaded my catheter for the HSG did so very roughly and painfully, and when the doctor came in, he said it had been inserted it incorrectly and had to pull it out and reinsert it.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic's obvious strength is its mission to make fertility treatments more accessible and affordable. This is a really noble mission, and I think it's also helped hold other clinics more accountable for their prices. It is great that they extended this philosophy to caring for people across the country and helping them figure out how to travel for care. A lot of the staff seemed to be very caring and invested in this mission. I appreciated the relaxing atmosphere they created in the waiting room and how much they seemed to want to minimize patients' stress. The downside seems to be that these low prices come at the cost of impersonal care and everything possible delegated out of the REs' hands. The money you save will come at the cost of having to educate and advocate for yourself. COVID notes: They required patients to upload their vaccine cards, which I appreciated. However, they allowed children and spouses to stay in the waiting room and didn't enforce masking on them.
All my tests were covered by my insurance. All treatments except for IVF would have been had I pursued them. IVF wouldn't have been covered, and prices would have been among the lowest in the nation. I was charged a $50 deposit for the initial consultation that was then applied to my later coinsurance bills.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
At some point, an NP told me my TSH should be 1.0 or below. When my TSH came in between 2 and 2.5, I received no follow up. When I finally asked about it, I was told that the value was fine because Dr. Klitz likes to see the value below 2.5. This is an example of the problems of being shuffled between multiple providers.

2021, Successful
He [Dr. Grossman] was very open to listening to us...Learning everything possible about our unique needs and was open to the things we brought to him. He was willing to look at treatments that we brought to him that might improve our chances and even willing to modify our treatments based on the information when he found merits to the info...He was straight forward with us and didn't try to sugarcoat things....
they [nurses at CNY Fertility Center] go out of their way when you tell them what you need/want...they are respectful of your knowledge about your situation and are open to exploring new or different treatments that you might bring. they have a great online presence and lots of information available to everyone not just their patients including the doctors doing live talks online with anyone interested to ask questions or discuss certain topics...
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was very open to listening to us. He was respectful of the fact that this was extremely important for us and that we put in a lot of time Learning everything possible about our unique needs and was open to the things we brought to him. He was willing to look at treatments that we brought to him that might improve our chances and even willing to modify our treatments based on the information when he found merits to the info. This was huge many doctors would never listen to a patient in this was and respect their Medical knowledge almost as an equal. He was straight forward with us and didn't try to sugarcoat things when we told him we preferred not to have that kind of communication. He had no issues with the fact we are LGBTQ and he also didn't make assumptions about what we were Looking for in our treatment or who would be the carrier etc. overall it was a good experience and he is great at giving you what you ask for so long as you can express your needs he was happy to meet them.
the one piece of advice is to be a self advocate and tell them what you want and need if you do that you'll have a good experience.
cny is great for people who can express their needs and/or do their own Research and know what they want. At every turn CNY and the doctor went above and beyond when I told them what I needed. they never charged me extra money for any of the extra time and things that we asked for (and there were a lot of things like getting KNOWN Donor sperm from a Sperm bank that required extra paperwork and time for them, setting up our cycle to share our eggs with another couple to cover our own costs and they handled everything that would have cost the other couple way more then the $9,000 split cycle/donor cycle cost at another place like legal paperwork, answering a million questions, giving us updates on the Development of Embryos, giving us pictures of embryos...) The doctor was knowledgeable but was happy to listen to you and respect your decision. the doctors also were very understanding that this was extremely important for us and that lots of us spend large amounts of time doing extensive research on our diagnosis or treatment and they are always willing to listen to what you have found and are open to trying new treatment options that you bring to them after they look at it themselves. this for us was amazing we have talked to fertility doctors all over and most are not usually truly respectful of the knowledge that a patient brings to the table and often they are not willing to even look into anything that someone brings them that they aren't familiar with so having a doctor who was not only respectful of it but sincerely interested and willing to look into and even try new things was great.
we had a initial retrieval with a different doctor and dr. Grossman learned from that retrieval and slightly increased our gonna-F does and extended our stimms by a few Days to get more mature eggs even if that means that we might have stimulated past our lead follicle. he explained very clearly the benefit vs risk of potentially stimulating past the lead follicle and gave us the choice allowed us to feel in more control. it seems to have been more effective as if we would have done retrieval at the standard time about 1/3 of our follicles still would have been under 10mm
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Again they go out of their way when you tell them what you need/want. Wonderful people all around was our experience. of course you have to have reasonable expectations like if you're not in a emergency situation you should expect that it might take a day to get back to you but they always get back to you and they actually find the answers for whatever you need even if they don't know they find out.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
its a large group that takes on a lot of people many of them people that other clinics refuse to give treatment because they don't want their success rates lowered when it takes them a bit longer to get pregnant so this means that you have to self Advocate and tell them what you need. lots of people go to them with knowledge and experience in Fertility treatments and they don't need or want a lot of hovering and handholding but they are happy to do what you need when they know what that is. they are affordable and have support available to you if you ask. they are respectful of your knowledge about your situation and are open to exploring new or different treatments that you might bring. they have a great online presence and lots of information available to everyone not just their patients including the doctors doing live talks online with anyone interested to ask questions or discuss certain topics. overall its amazing for what it is
our ivf Medical treatment was $5,000 and monitoring was $900 we paid about $300 for HCG was and acupuncture it was extremely affordable and they helped us apply for discount medication too so our meds ended up far cheaper then they would have been
Again they give you very clear understanding of the facts for both options and they will tell you that its preferred by most Medical bodies to do single Embryo transfers but they seem to be better then many about allowing the Patient to Direct their care in a reasonable way. i don't think for one second if we went in and said we want triplets because we think its cool and we want you to put in 3 high grade blastocyst Embryos at 34yrs old that he would have done that. However going to them with a rational discussion like we have failed previously, we don't have pgt testing and or grading isn't wonderful he is willing to work with you

2021, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Eric Chang] was very easy to talk to. He explained everything that I had to go through very well. He was willing to try to get to the root of the issue. Very friendly and talkative. Gave me some hope. Made me feel comfortable though retrieval and transfers...Took his time to explains everything. Nice bedside manners...
The clinic [CNY Fertility Center] is beautiful, the staff is responsive and friendly. I had to drive 4 hours each way for appointments. They made sure we were comfortable since they knew we had a long drive both ways...[nurses were] Very kind and understanding. Made sure we were comfortable each visit. Always got back to us in a timely manner...IVF was $4000 Lab work and ultrasound was $1200 Transfer was $995 Medicine was $200
How was your experience with Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Chang was very easy to talk to. He explained everything that I had to go through very well. He was willing to try to get to the root of the issue. Very friendly and talkative. Gave me some hope. Made me feel comfortable though retrieval and transfers
Make sure to ask questions if you aren’t 100% sure. Don’t waste time on doctors that you have no trust in.
Took his time to explains everything. Nice bedside manners
Had surgery prior to remove endometriosis/endometrioma. Started to stim the month after only to find out the endometrioma came back. I was on Gonal f 300 IU once a day, Menopur 150 IU once a day, Letrozle 10mg once a day, LDN 4.5mg once a day, Prednisone 5mg twice a day, Cetrotide 0.25mg once a day, Prograf 0.5mg twice a day, Estrace 2mg twice a day, Endometrim 100mg twice a day, Progesterone in oil 50mg once a day. Only collected three eggs in which two became embryos. He decided to do a fresh transfer that failed. We needed up doing a frozen two months after with our last embryo and it failed as well
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I don’t have anything negative to say. The clinic is beautiful, the staff is responsive and friendly. I had to drive 4 hours each way for appointments. They made sure we were comfortable since they knew we had a long drive both ways.

2021, Unknown Success
Dr Chang did my egg retrieval. I'm sure that's really routine for him, but it's a big moment for patients. He was very business oriented which was fine. When we saw him again later that year for FET, he introduced himself as if we had never met...He did seem concerned about me after the egg retrieval and gave my husband instructions about caring for me on the way home.
Being a travel patient [at CNY Fertility Center] is hard. Being charged extra to have the monumental task of coordinating your Bloodwork and ultrasounds on top of it isn't right. Asking for help finding a monitoring clinic and being referred to the locator on CNYs website that has nothing in your area and figuring it out on your own isn't a mark of good care. The strengths are their patient portal and competitive prices.
How was your experience with Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center?
I didn't have much interaction with him. What interaction I did have was straight forward and clear. However, I felt like just another task in his busy day. He did seem concerned about me after the egg retrieval and gave my husband instructions about caring for me on the way home.
Expect more task orientation then warm fuzzy feelings
I didn't have any communication with Dr Chang about my treatment, the nurses handled it completely.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I never remember talking with one nurse more then once but they were always knowledgeable and had access to my chart. My questions were answered. The only question I asked repeatedly and never got an answer to (despite them saying they would look into it) was a referral for acupuncture in Buffalo.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Being a travel patient is hard. Being charged extra to have the monumental task of coordinating your Bloodwork and ultrasounds on top of it isn't right. Asking for help finding a monitoring clinic and being referred to the locator on CNYs website that has nothing in your area and figuring it out on your own isn't a mark of good care. The strengths are their patient portal and competitive prices.
Very competitive prices

2021, Unsuccessful
I feel prioritizing patients [by Dr. Michael Grossman] should be recognized. It’s hard not getting answers especially in times when you feel most vulnerable. I didn’t feel valued. This made my experience feel horrible. I was told after my last failed transfer I had to wait 3 months for a follow up call in order...I was rushed during my last transfer. A lot of questions were not answered. I paid out of pocket like most do.
There is potential, but they [CNY Fertility Center] lack patient satisfaction experience. Not everyone is going to be successful using fertility treatment, so talking to patients can go a long way. I was never a nagging or needy patient but I still feel like the care I deserved was far from obtained...They [nurses at CNY Fertility Center] seemed overworked. There was very little compassion an empathy shown.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
I feel prioritizing patients should be recognized. It’s hard not getting answers especially in times when you feel most vulnerable. I didn’t feel valued. This made my experience feel horrible. I was told after my last failed transfer I had to wait 3 months for a follow up call in order
Demand answers if you have questions. You are entitled to it.
I was rushed during my last transfer. A lot of questions were not answered. I paid out of pocket like most do. I wasn’t even offered a follow up call until 3 months after my failed transfer. I felt crushed. How can you wait 3 months to confirm talk to a patient. It’s disheartening. I felt like I didn’t matter.
Not sure
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They seemed overworked. There was very little compassion an empathy shown.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
There is potential, but they lack patient satisfaction experience. Not everyone is going to be successful using fertility treatment, so talking to patients can go a long way. I was never a nagging or needy patient but I still feel like the care I deserved was far from obtained.
Don’t remember. Paid everything out of pocket.
None
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
It was very frustrating. I just felt like another number.

2020 - 2021, Unknown Success
Very thoughtful and explained things as much as possible. It seemed that he was also very knowledgeable and took his time. I still would like to be able to ask him specific questions in the message center but goes to nurses. Other than that overall satisfied and still hoping for a baby...Took time to explain things for the most part.
The [CNY Fertility Center] clinic overall is great. The price is helpful especially if you have to do multiple retrievals. They will take care of you and do their best. You can tell that most of them enjoy their jobs and really want you to succeed. You still will have to do your homework and figure out which protocol is best for your body.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Still do your research. He is a very good physician but I. The IVF world I feel like there isn’t much hand holding. He will do his best and follow his guidance but listen to your body as well.
Took time to explain things for the most part.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They were very nice and thoughtful . Just not sure how organized and if everyone was on the same page.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic overall is great. The price is helpful especially if you have to do multiple retrievals. They will take care of you and do their best. You can tell that most of them enjoy their jobs and really want you to succeed. You still will have to do your homework and figure out which protocol is best for your body.
Travel patient so doesn’t apply
Set prices

2020, Unsuccessful
I can't speak much to my experience with Dr. Grossman, mostly because I never met him. I only spoke with him twice, once for my initial consult before starting my cycle, and once after my egg retrieval which went poorly...Both times he honestly didn't have much to say. It felt like our conversations were directed by me and my questions rather than him offering any information or thoughts. He only gives what you ask for and even then it's not much.
CNY is a busy clinic, with a high volume of patients. It appears as though the only way they can handle it all is to streamline treatment. You often feel like you are just a little cog in a big wheel churning around you...The only strength is that it's affordable...things are dirty, staff seem miserable, and the doctors are MIA. Dr. Kiltz heavily pushes his keto diet (to all patients regardless of their specific issues) which he's modified for fertility and quotes ZERO research around it.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
I can't speak much to my experience with Dr. Grossman, mostly because I never met him. I only spoke with him twice, once for my initial consult before starting my cycle, and once after my egg retrieval which went poorly due to only resulting in one poor quality embryo (after having 12 follicles retrieved), to discuss next steps and review things. Both times he honestly didn't have much to say. It felt like our conversations were directed by me and my questions rather than him offering any information or thoughts. He only gives what you ask for and even then it's not much.
Don't expect much, you're your only advocate, so don't rely on him to advise you or provide you with much information.
I never actually met Dr. Grossman. CNY is a busy clinic, with a high volume of patients. It appears as though the only way they can handle it all is to streamline treatment. You often feel like you are just a little cog in a big wheel churning around you. I traveled from out of state, and had all consults and meetings with my Dr. prior to my cycle through the phone, and once I arrived it wasn't until I had my retrieval that I actually saw a Dr at all (and I did all my monitoring there). Even then, it was a different RE than the one I'd been working with.
Stimulation via 300 IU Gonal F, 150 IU Menopur, 4.5 mg LDN daily until trigger, adding in .25 mg Cetrotide in the morning on cycle day 9 continuing until trigger. Triggered with Lupron. I did well on these meds, no big side effects, had 14 follicles and retrieved 12. I had done a mini stim cycle with a different clinic before coming to CNY and didn't get many eggs, so this was a more typical level of higher stimulation and I did better with it. However it clearly didn't matter since I only ended up with one 6cc embryo.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Ok, so one thing to note here is that I was getting treatment during the start of Covid-19 hitting NY. Things changed quickly, and while everything around us was shutting down, the clinic stayed open to finish out patients who were mid-cycle (me). That may have affected things. My experience of the nurses was that they were busy, unhappy, stressed out, and stretched thin. Never very friendly, you're always meeting with someone different, and they didn't seem very professional either. One left the room at one point because she couldn't find our consent on her computer, and went to go ask about it. She left the room with her computer open and pointed at us, and we were actually able to see our consent file right there by searching ourselves. That lack of professionalism was appalling to say the least. Not only was she unable to find something staring right at her, but she left patients in the room with her computer open with access to confidential files. Yikes. Also, the clinic felt pretty dirty. Not sure if that's on the nursing staff, but it was unsettling especially given the virus.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The only strength is that it's affordable. That's why I went here. I have no coverage, and that leaves me with options like this one. The weaknesses are that it's seeing a high volume of patients, and therefor we're all just numbers. You see a different person every time, appointments are in and out before you have a chance to remember what questions to ask, sometimes they don't even take time to review your meds with you, things are dirty, staff seem miserable, and the doctors are MIA. Dr. Kiltz heavily pushes his keto diet (to all patients regardless of their specific issues) which he's modified for fertility and quotes ZERO research around it. He also promotes CBD products with ZERO research or information available on CNY's website as to how its helpful vs. harmful. It feels very much like CNY is a wellness brand vs. and actual medical facility.
3900 for a cycle not including meds (those were another 3500) this was without insurance.
Their protocol is to only transfer one, unless it's a special scenario or they are pushed by the patient.
Latham

When you try to ask questions, [Dr. Robert Kiltz] just replies with “the nurses will go over all this information with you”, so that is a little frustrating. He pushes his Keto diet VERY HARD, and I felt like I didn’t have a choice but to follow that diet, and that created more stress...I had a salad the previous day, and he said to me, “lettuce will kill babies, do not eat that!” I was terrified!
With the very first cycle, everything was amazing! The travel nurses were very informative and kept me updated on what was happening and called me with results quickly! As my failed cycles went on, I felt like I was “forgotten”, and I had to keep calling the nurses and asking for my results and directions as to what I should do...unfortunately because of all of that miscommunication. I had to cancel my cycle before I could even really start because I wasn’t taking the correct medication.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is VERY INTENSE. He truly wants to help you get pregnant and start a family, and that is amazing. He is very knowledgeable, and sometimes it is hard to follow him because he trows A LOT of medical terminology at you and talks very fast, making it hard to understand. When you try to ask questions, he just replies with “the nurses will go over all this information with you”, so that is a little frustrating. He pushes his Keto diet VERY HARD, and I felt like I didn’t have a choice but to follow that diet, and that created more stress for me because I was/am so hard on myself because I haven’t gotten pregnant yet, so every time I “cheat” on keto, he makes me feel like that’s why I’m not pregnant. The day of my egg retreaval, as I was laying on the operating table, he was asking me how my keto was going and I had told him good and that I had a salad the previous day, and he said to me, “lettuce will kill babies, do not eat that!” I was terrified! When I am in the clinic, Dr Kiltz is very nice, for the short time I see him, and always says “God Bless” as he leaves the room, and I do love that. I’m not sure if I would choose to see him again, because he is so intense, I would rather see a different doctor in his practice, Dr Corley!
Take a lot of notes, because he talks very fast! Try to not be offended when he talks about his “Kiltz’s Keto”.
With the very first cycle, everything was amazing! The travel nurses were very informative and kept me updated on what was happening and called me with results quickly! As my failed cycles went on, I felt like I was “forgotten”, and I had to keep calling the nurses and asking for my results and directions as to what I should do, they were making it very stressful. You have to talk to a different nurse every time you call, making it hard for them to have a good relationship with you.
He always used his immune protocol do decrease possible inflammation. The medications we used for almost every cycle were: Prednisone, Low dose aspirin, LDN, Intralipid Infusions once a week prior to and after transfer, estradiol. And KETO. Unfortunately I have never been pregnant, I did have 1 chemical pregnancy, but zero success. He isn’t sure why I am not getting pregnant, and has labeled it “unexplained infertility”.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The travel team is very uninformative. I had to keep calling them to get my test results, and that made things very stressful. And every time you call you speak to a different travel nurse, and have to wait for them to go through your entire chart before they can help you, making it very frustrating. I finally asked if I could have one nurse please take care of me because I was getting misinformed and getting wrong medication dosage by multiple nurses. On one occasion, three different nurses told me three different ways to take a medication. I finally got connected with a nurse named, Kristine K, and she is truly AMAZING! She is A part of the travel team and it is so sweet and truly cares about you. So when I call now to speak to a nurse I specifically asked for her and I don’t mind waiting on hold until I can speak with her, because I know I can trust her and she will tell me the correct information, and advocate for me to Dr. Kiltz. I love her and she really does care about me and want me to get pregnant! When I go to the clinic to have my transfers, I always get a nurse name Ashley (I do not remember her last name, but she has tattoos down her arm and dark hair and very pretty), and she is a rockstar when I am there! She is very down to earth and wants the best for us and does not mess around with treatment!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I am a travel client, so the only time that I go to the clinic is for the egg retrieval and transfers. When we first arrived the clinic feels like a spa! It is literally beautiful and very welcoming! I felt very relaxed while I was there and never nervous. The very first time we were there we got to walk down the hall where the embryologists were working, that was very interesting and nice knowing where my embryos were going. I have done acupuncture a few times before and after my transfer, and it was truly relaxing, I highly recommend doing that. Every single person at the clinic that I encountered was very polite, always smiling, and excited that you were there!
I am a travel client, so on day one of my menstrual, I would call CNY And let them know I had started, and then they would upload a order to my patient portal for me to schedule my ultrasound and lab work. The facility where I got my ultrasound at got me in immediately and treated me like a STAT patient. (kudos to Fulton County Health Center in Wauseon Ohio!) I would have to get my lab work done at Toledo Hospital, due to it needing STAT results.
The initial phone consultation/interview was free with Dr. Kiltz. Once I completed all of my deemed testing prior to doing IVF, then I could order medications for egg retrieval. I choose to pay in full for my Single Cycle IVF with out of town monitoring, and that was $4,050.00, that included one egg retrieval, anesthesia, assisted hatching, embryo storage for one year from retrieval, and one fresh embryo transfer. Every frozen transfer after that was $450 plus $150 monitor fee for the nurses, totaling $600 each time I did a frozen transfer. But those prices are only good for one year from me signing my contract with them in September 2019. I do know that their prices have increased since then, but I do not know those prices, as I still have one frozen embryo left. I did get my initial medications for egg retrieval from integrity pharmacy, that CNY recommended, and that total was $3085.71. Every frozen transfer was a little different, and I was able to get those medications from my local pharmacy for the immune protocol.
He will only do 1 embryo transfer, and states it is a standard. My third transfer, he did agree to transfer 2 embryos, and unfortunately that didn’t work either. He believes that it doesn’t increase your chances of getting pregnant by increasing the number of embryos transferred.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
The travel nurses are not good at communicating instructions, and sometimes they do not call with my lab and ultrasound results, so I have to call them and get them and speak to multiple nurses to get the information. They are supposed to call you that day after you get your lab and ultrasound, I should never have to call into them, they should be contacting me. One day three different nurses told me three different ways to take a medication, until I demanded to talk to my travel nurse that I prefer, Kristine K, and she told me that something was wrong and that she needed to call Dr. Kiltz himself to figure out what to do next. And unfortunately because of all of that miscommunication. I had to cancel my cycle before I could even really start because I wasn’t taking the correct medication.