Buffalo
Rochester, NY 14610‎
195 Intrepid Lane
Syracuse, NY 13205
315.469.8700

Very compassionate and understanding. Open and honest. He [Dr. Grossman] took the time to explain things and made sure I understood all of the process. Did everything to help us conceive that he could. Treated us like humans and told us all risks involved with everything ... He will gladly explain everything and help you understand
One thing that disappointed me was at one point none of my eggs made it and they [CNY Fertility] failed to tell me. I went in thinking I was just going to be doing the implanting again and found out otherwise. Was completely heartbroken to learn I would have to start the process all over. I had been there so many times before that and no one ever told me.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Very compassionate and understanding. Open and honest. He took the time to explain things and made sure I understood all of the process. Did everything to help us conceive that he could. Treated us like humans and told us all risks involved with everything
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Ask questions if need be. He will gladly explain everything and help you understand
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was honest and helpful
Describe the protocols Michael Grossman used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Regarding my prescription usage they were very helpful in getting me what I couldn’t afford and also made an easy checklist of what to take when and how.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I loved the nursing staff. They were all such sweet hearts and compassionate, caring. Explained things
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
One thing that disappointed me was at one point none of my eggs made it and they failed to tell me. I went in thinking I was just going to be doing the implanting again and found out otherwise. Was completely heartbroken to learn I would have to start the process all over. I had been there so many times before that and no one ever told me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center.
For the first round it was about 5000
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Failed to tell me that none of my eggs made it even after being at the clinic on a weekly basis
Syracuse
I was a travel patient so I only saw him [Dr. Corley] for consultation, egg retrieval, and transfer, but each time he took his time with us and really put us at ease. He took the time to hold out hands (literally) after the transfer and say some positive affirmations. He allowed us to transfer 2 embryos even though we are young and one blast looked like it may split. ... Dr. Corely was very compassionate and patient. He took his time to explain every step of what we were doing.
Everyone [CNY Fertility Center] was great and well organized. The embryologist was a little short and did not explain grades but that is my only complaint. ... It was a very nice expirence. ... My questions were always answered. The clinic is very relaxing and spa like. Acupuncture and massage are available before and after transfer. ... $3,900 not including medications or monitoring ... My husband and I wanted to do 2. We were warned about the risks of multiples but we're allowed to make the decision. ...
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
I was a travel patient so I only saw him for consultation, egg retrieval, and transfer, but each time he took his time with us and really put us at ease. He took the time to hold out hands (literally) after the transfer and say some positive affirmations. He allowed us to transfer 2 embryos even though we are young and one blast looked like it may split.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
See him!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols David Corley used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Gonal f--225 Menopur 75 Cetrotide Prenatal PIO low dose asprine Prednisone Prograf Estrace Estrofem Zpack Endometrium Cleocin
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Carter)
Everyone was great and well organized. The embryologist was a little short and did not explain grades but that is my only complaint.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It was a very nice expirence. I did my monitoring locally and travelled for the egg retrival and transfer. My questions were always answered. The clinic is very relaxing and spa like. Acupuncture and massage are available before and after transfer.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
I monitored locally at my OBGYNs office.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Corley at CNY Fertility Center.
$3,900 not including medications or monitoring
Describe David Corley's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
David Corley
Syracuse
Dr grossman is very knowledgeable in his field however i only saw him 3 times within the 2 years i have been attending cny. Wish he was more accessible ... He was very through in what the procedures would include, however everything he said seemed rehearsed. ... Doctor did not have any comments on the number of embryos to transfer thst decision was made on mine and my partners own
Some of the nursing team would share conflicting information from appointment to appointment ... Love my ultrasound appointments i feel as the nurses are very tentative ... they [CNY Fertility Center] are very accommodating and compassionate ... sometimes the front desk girls let you wait for a while and not check on if the nurses knowing if you’re there ... the spa at cny is wonderful clean and inviting
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was very through in what the procedures would include, however everything he said seemed rehearsed. Understand it’s what he does everyday but it would be more of relief to know your a human not a number
Very mono tone but smart in his field
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff at cny are incredible. However sometimes they would not all be on the same page
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They have a high pregnancy success rate they are very accommodating and compassionate sometimes the front desk girls let you wait for a while and not check on if the nurses knowing if you’re there the spa at cny is wonderful clean and inviting
Love my ultrasound appointments i feel as the nurses are very tentative
Co Pays. My insurance company compared most of the procedures
Describe Michael Grossman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Latham
He [Dr. Grossman] was so funny and nice! We felt completely comfortable. He was focused on me getting my Type 2 Diabetes under control before moving forward with treatment. He wants us to have a baby, but mostly he wants us to have a healthy baby! ... He cares mostly about a healthy child, not just rushing us into IVF. We loved that. He’s not just looking to make money. ... He was open to doing two embryos, which made us very happy!
Typical costs or less than we had thought. Free first appointment! ... the [nursing] staff was wonderful! ... The atmosphere [CNY Fertility Center] when you walk in, is very calming and you feel safe there. Everything is private and discreet. They listened to both of us and answered all questions. They have great financial options for people with no insurance coverage! ... I can’t say anything bad. ... He [Dr. Grossman] was open to doing two embryos, which made us very happy!
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
We feel he is the best doctor for us. He cares mostly about a healthy child, not just rushing us into IVF. We loved that. He’s not just looking to make money. He puts health first! We are so devastated to be infertile and we felt so happy to meet Dr. Grossman and begin our journey. We left another clinic to come see him!!
Be open and honest! He won’t judge!
He was so funny and nice! We felt completely comfortable. He was focused on me getting my Type 2 Diabetes under control before moving forward with treatment. He wants us to have a baby, but mostly he wants us to have a healthy baby!
We have just seen him once, but his first step is getting me healthy, before I get pregnant. That is so important
the staff was wonderful!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I can’t say anything bad. The atmosphere when you walk in, is very calming and you feel safe there. Everything is private and discreet. They listened to both of us and answered all questions. They have great financial options for people with no insurance coverage!
Typical costs or less than we had thought. Free first appointment!
He was open to doing two embryos, which made us very happy! Our last doctor refused to do that
Latham
Dr Kiltz is very warm and welcoming. He personally tale time to greet you when u enter the clinic. He's a great doctor. I was updated immediately on all my test results. Having doctor Kiltz personal cell number brought a peace of mind in this whole process just knowing I had my doctor number at the tip of my finger. ... He's very relatable and I have full confidence in him ... Dr Kiltz is very warm and welcoming. He personally tale time to greet you when u enter the clinic.
One thing I've learn in this whole process be your own advocate. The nurses were very efficient and call with results and send prescriptions. I only have pleasant experience. ... The atmosphere in the clinic is warm and welcoming. You feel at home. The nurses greet you with smile and by your name. I love being there. You never feel like a number with CNY [Fertility Center] you feel at home. ... 3900 [cost of treatment] ... I always reccomend cny to all my friend going through this process
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Trust him. He have alot of years experience
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
DR. K personally give his phone number and text him with questions and he responded within the expected time. He's very relatable and I have full confidence in him and he would be the answer to having our baby. It's very important in this process to be comfortable with your Doctor and we are extremely happy with him.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The atmosphere in the clinic is warm and welcoming. You feel at home. The nurses greet you with smile and by your name. I love being there. You never feel like a number with CNY you feel at home. I always reccomend cny to all my friend going through this process
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
Syracuse
Dr Robert kiltz has made this IVF journey so obtainable. I’m doing out patient treatment since I live in Iowa, and he has been fantastic! It’s all been so affordable and flexible! We always thought that IVF would be the route we would have to go, but never knew how we would make it work financially and now that cny has come into the picture we are so hopeful for our upcoming cycle!! ... I have been taking 300iu of follistim, with low dose hcg-lh and ganerelix. So far I’m waiting to have my follicular check.
Affordable!! That has been the best part. They have made our future family attainable and we are so grateful!!! We didn’t think that IVF would be an option for us financially and we were pretty stressed about being able to have the family that we’ve been desiring for so long. Cny has been a huge part in making our dreams come true! ... They have all been super reassuring and are all so prompt to answer any questions!! ...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They have been so helpful and answer all my questions so quickly! They reassure me frequently and have been fantastic
About 5,000 including meds
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
I felt that Dr. Kiltz is compassionate, kind and professional. He has been realistic with me, while maintaining a positive attitude, and always treating me as a human being with feelings and concerns...be prepared to learn all about Keto and it's benefits for pregnancy... is very much about using Keto diet to help reduce inflammation and therefore increase chances of healthy conception and pregnancy. I feel that has been helpful, in that when I follow the Keto protocol, I feel so much better overall.
The nursing staff[at CNY Fertility Center] has been there for me when I have needed answers about procedures, medications, etc...One of the greatest strengths of the clinic is the holistic approach, and incorporating complementary things such as acupuncture, massage, yoga etc. I appreciate the consistency with the doctor/s and nurses in treating patients and human beings, listening to my concerns, and definitely thinking outside the box.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
To be prepared to learn all about Keto and it's benefits for pregnancy.
I felt that Dr. Kiltz listened to my previous experience, and paid attention to my concerns.
Dr. Kiltz is very much about using Keto diet to help reduce inflammation and therefore increase chances of healthy conception and pregnancy. I feel that has been helpful, in that when I follow the Keto protocol, I feel so much better overall.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff has been there for me when I have needed answers about procedures, medications, etc.
2018, Consult
Im still in the begining phases. But everything converstation and appointment since the first phone call has been amazing. Doctor Kiltz has explained everything not understood, every procedure and protocol. He truly cares for his patients! ... His response time was immediate. ... Advocate for yourself, but know dr k knows his stuff. He cares, he works hard and his teams work hard. ...
Orangized, clean, efficent, friendly, communication is great. Hard working. Compassionate. Considerate. Respectful. Dedicated. Hard to find front door on first visit [CNY Fertility Center], need signs, maybe a few from the road. ... To even begin treatment if one does not have insurance that covers IVF you must pay about 2k for testing. ... That entire staff at CNY has been amazing!
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I was given Dr. K's person cellphone to ask any questions. His response time was immediate. That entire staff at CNY has been amazing! Unfortunately weve run into endless financial problems standing in our way.
We havent gotten to actual treamtment stages yet
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Orangized, clean, efficent, friendly, communication is great. Hard working. Compassionate. Considerate. Respectful. Dedicated. Hard to find front door on first visit, need signs, maybe a few from the road.
To even begin treatment if one does not have insurance that covers IVF you must pay about 2k for testing. This is were we are unfortunately stuck. Being a young new homeowning couple.
Syracuse
Dr. Kiltz explained things in layman’s terms. He took as much time ands answered any questions that I had. He is very knowledgeable and informative and shows great compassion for what he does!...I would highly recommend Dr. Kiltz to anyone looking to go through tubal reversal or IVF treatments... I do not have any complaints when it comes to Dr. Kiltz. He takes his tome to educate people on infertility. Great Dr.
I loved everything about the clinic [CNY Fertility Center]. Very relaxing environment, which is important at a time like this. Friendly staff. Just a very warm and beautiful environment!!!!!! I would definitely recommend this clinic to anyone I know looking to go through fertility treatments...Hcg wash, intralipid infusion and baby aspirin. Monitoring every 3-4 days...She [nurse] was a great communicator and very helpful and informative
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I would highly recommend Dr. Kiltz to anyone looking to go through tubal reversal or IVF treatments. Dr. Kiltz strengths are communication and knowledgeable about infertility. I do not have any complaints when it comes to Dr. Kiltz. He takes his tome to educate people on infertility. Great Dr.
Go in expecting to learn a lot
They used high, gonal f menopur, prograf which was shocking to me I had never heard of that. Hcg wash, intralipid infusion and baby aspirin. Monitoring every 3-4 days
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Amanda)
She was a great communicator and very helpful and informative
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I loved everything about the clinic. Very relaxing environment, which is important at a time like this. Friendly staff. Just a very warm and beautiful environment!!!!!! I would definitely recommend this clinic to anyone I know looking to go through fertility treatments.
Very reasonable compared to what o have encountered when seeking out IVF physicians
Syracuse
He [Dr. Kiltz] personally gave me his cell phone and you can call him with anything...He is a genuine loving person who goes out of his way to help. He does not turn anyone away and goes above and beyond to make things affordable and is up to date with the latest treatment...I did high dose stims with menopur and Gonal because of my low amh and dor, I ended up having a miscarriage
3900 Ivf + meds [at CNY Fertility Center]... a lot of patients and you need to be your own advocate at times. You have to wait for nurses to call which can be frustrating and nurses have forgotten to call because they don’t always receive results timely from out side monitoring...goes above and beyond to make things affordable and is up to date with the latest treatment...A nurse forgot to call with results because they didn’t get them from where I monitored but they called and where able to get them after I called them to inquire
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is a genuine loving person who goes out of his way to help. He does not turn anyone away and goes above and beyond to make things affordable and is up to date with the latest treatment. He also allows payment plans for those who need financial help. He gives his ersonall number out so you know you can always reach him.
You are your own advocate
He personally gave me his cell phone and you can call him with anything, plus his prices are to help patients not just make millions
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Their are a lot of patients and you need to be your own advocate at times. You have to wait for nurses to call which can be frustrating and nurses have forgotten to call because they don’t always receive results timely from out side monitoring
I monitored locally
3900 Ivf + meds
Syracuse
He [Dr. Edward Ditkoff] took into consideration my health conditions and spoke to me like a person and that my thoughts and ideas on treatment mattered...Have only met him on our first consultation but he was fantastic. He helped me and my husband understand the positive and negative for each type of treatment and the risks involved so we were able to make an informed decision...
The nursing staff at this location [of CNY Fertility Center] are fantastic. They help you through each stage of treatment, help you tweak medicines and wotk with you if the medicines don't work. They help you tailor the plan to you or specific health needs. Everyone is friendly and kind...Even out of pocket, the costs are very affordable and the office will work with you on paying...Wonderful clinic. The front desk staff are polite and friendly, and the atmosphere is very relaxing. The clinic is very easy to get to with tons of parking. Sometimes the office can be chilly even in the summer you might need a sweater
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Ask many questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
He took into consideration my health conditions and spoke to me like a person and that my thoughts and ideas on treatment mattered
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff at this location are fantastic. They help you through each stage of treatment, help you tweak medicines and wotk with you if the medicines don't work. They help you tailor the plan to you or specific health needs. Everyone is friendly and kind.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center.
We are lucky and after the first two IUI cycles, we hit our insurance deductible so costs have been low. Even out of pocket, the costs are very affordable and the office will work with you on paying.
Edward Ditkoff
Latham

We saw him [Dr. Kiltz] briefly at the initial consultation, then had no contact with him until aftet the third IUi. Nurses and another Dr performed all procedures. When we did speak with him again, he was kind and optimistic - a far cry better than the Dr who had performed the last procedure who was abrupt and pessimistic about our chances. ... Rare contact with Dr. they [CNY Fertility Center] pushed for IUI every cycle when conditions were not favorable
The clinic [CNY Fertility Center] is clean and calm. Everyone is friendly. A wellness center is attached for a whole body and mind approach. Yoga classes, massage, Accupuncture. The waiting room is comfortable and always full. ... Be prepared to be rushed and be firm about following your gut as otherwise they like to rack up the procedures as fast as possible. ... they pushed for IUI every cycle when conditions were not favorable
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
We saw him briefly at the initial consultation, then had no contact with him until aftet the third IUi. Nurses and another Dr performed all procedures. When we did speak with him again, he was kind and optimistic - a far cry better than the Dr who had performed the last procedure who was abrupt and pessimistic about our chances. He had me freaking out about needing egg donation when all tests came back positively.
Rare contact with Dr. they pushed for IUI every cycle when conditions were not favorable
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is clean and calm. Everyone is friendly. A wellness center is attached for a whole body and mind approach. Yoga classes, massage, Accupuncture. The waiting room is comfortable and always full.
Medications Preliminary tests / Diagnostic Cycle Monitoring tests Office Consultation Procedure Fees
Syracuse

Dr.Corley is such a wonderful man! He takes the time to explain things to you and he has a very warm personality. This whole process can be so heartbreaking so it’s very nice to have a doctor that makes you feel comfortable and hopeful. ... You don’t feel like a number. He has so many patients and each time he talks to me he remembers all my medical history. He has a very warm personality and makes you feel comfortable. ...
Weaknesses: too many patients, staff [CNY Fertility Center] isn’t 100% on the same page, hard to get ahold of sometimes. Strengths: wonderful doctors, nurses are nice too, WONDERFUL price for ivf!!, love webinars to answer a lot of your questions ... [Nurses] They are very nice but they seem very busy and rushed all the time. It’s kind of hard to get s straight answer. ... Ivf $3900 monitoring $825 ... Take the time to ask the questions.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley really takes the time to help you. You don’t feel like a number. He has so many patients and each time he talks to me he remembers all my medical history. He has a very warm personality and makes you feel comfortable.
Take the time to ask the questions. He is more than happy to answer them.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Weaknesses: too many patients, staff isn’t 100% on the same page, hard to get ahold of sometimes. Strengths: wonderful doctors, nurses are nice too, WONDERFUL price for ivf!!, love webinars to answer a lot of your questions
Ivf $3900 monitoring $825
David Corley
Syracuse

Great communication, very professional [Dr. Robert Kiltz]. Caring about patients and wanting every woman to get pregnant or give them the chance to as affordably as possible. The ability to see out of state patients was a life saver...Willing to talk after hours, give his phone, email back quickly and take patients others wont to give them a chance...Priming for 30 days, injectables.
[CNY Fertility Center it] Very busy so sometimes getting a call back is slow. Plus they need better hours, open 7 days a week and longer hours as womens cycles are not predictable. However they are great with their portal and being able to upload documents...[nurses are] Very kind. Great at sharing info and letting me ask questions and taking care of me after procedures...they just get busy and sometimes things get mixed up in communication between all the staff
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Great communication, very professional. Caring about patients and wanting every woman to get pregnant or give them the chance to as affordably as possible. The ability to see out of state patients was a life saver.
Stay on top of your meds, labs etc to ensure facility is getting the info
Priming for 30 days, injectables.
3900 retrieval, transfer, fertilization. 3500 meds 1500 monitoring,
Syracuse

He [Dr. Robert Kiltz] is great with bedside manner and seems to really care about his patients. I do not feel that the care is individualized until after a failed cycle.... He is very responsive and even gives his personal cell number to his clients. There was a mistake with our cycle but they have taken full responsibility and have made it right. Thank you!
Not great at responding through the portal at all times but make sure to follow up and you will always get a response. The doctors and nurses [at CNY Syracuse] seem to really care about their patients. If you have any issues with the nurses or getting responses Dr Kiltz gives his phone number out and will respond and take care of any issues there may be. The only negative is traveling from Minnesota to NY but our local clinics are too expensive.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is very responsive and even gives his personal cell number to his clients. There was a mistake with our cycle but they have taken full responsibility and have made it right. Thank you! ..........................................
Be your own advocate, educate yourself.
He is great with bedside manner and seems to really care about his patients. I do not feel that the care is individualized until after a failed cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Tricia)
Made small talk to get to know me. Was kind.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Not great at responding through the portal at all times but make sure to follow up and you will always get a response. The doctors and nurses seem to really care about their patients. If you have any issues with the nurses or getting responses Dr Kiltz gives his phone number out and will respond and take care of any issues there may be. The only negative is traveling from Minnesota to NY but our local clinics are too expensive.
$10,000.00
Syracuse

[Dr. Kiltz is] great!! If you have questions ask, he's always there for you...gave me his cell followed up with me personally and took time to chat everytime i was in the office... Super nice down to earth. Didnt talk over me and took the time to make sure i was ok. He answer all questions and we ne above and beyond. Hes a Great doctor and wouldnt i be where i am today with out him
They [staff at CNY Fertility Center] are great!!! I loved them. The facility is like a spa. Right now they are busy super busy they offer a very nice location at a great price. Everyone wants to go there. Be patient, trust me its worth itI did monitoring at another office who faxed results to cny. This worked Great for me,since i was in another state... would email or Call [nurses] to ask questions and they always got back in touch with me
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Hes amazing!!! Super nice down to earth. Didnt talk over me and took the time to make sure i was ok. He answer all questions and we ne above and beyond. Hes a Great doctor and wouldnt i be where i am today with out him
Hes great!! If you have questions ask, he's always there for you.
Best practice, kiltz gave me his cell followed up with me personally and took time to chat everytime i was in the office
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Great, i was from out of state and would email or Call to ask questions and they always got back in touch with me
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are great!!! I loved them. The facility is like a spa. Right now they are busy super busy they offer a very nice location at a great price. Everyone wants to go there. Be patient, trust me its worth it
Er 3,5000
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Office let me pick!
Syracuse

He [Dr. Arroyo] was good in the hospital & surgery setting, not so compassionate at the office. The clinical team seemed to be the support not the doctor. Sometimes he's blunt. Maybe giving more time with patients.... I was giving pill form hormones the first few cycles, along with a steroid, multi, levothyroxine & shots to stop ovulation. One negative cycle, second positive cycle. Pregnancy ended in a misscarrage.... With my insurance we are slowing paying off about $2,000 so far.
Most appointments run ontime. Nurses and PAs [CNY Fertility] seem vested & care. Answer any question in a timely matter. Once you contact the team someone response and helps with any concerns. Clinical team is helpful and a team that works well together.... With my insurance we are slowing paying off about $2,000 so far. Also with the medications we spend about $300 -$400.... Good listers & good follow through
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
He was good in the hospital & surgery setting, not so compassionate at the office. The clinical team seemed to be the support not the doctor. Sometimes he's blunt. Maybe giving more time with patients.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
Ask questions
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
Personal care with the PAs
Describe the protocols Armando Arroyo used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris Zeigler)
Good listers & good follow through
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Most appointments run ontime. Nurses and PAs seem vested & care. Answer any question in a timely matter. Once you contact the team someone response and helps with any concerns. Clinical team is helpful and a team that works well together.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center.
Describe Armando Arroyo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Na
Armando Arroyo
Hamburg (closed)

He [Dr. Ditkoff] looked at my age and past fertility results, this led him to direct my current care...He was personable and used humor in the akward moments...He was always pleasant and helpful. I wish he was a little more forward with telling me sooner to put 2 embryos in for IVF, but that’s next. I felt like he gave ya hope so that was nice to have. He took the time to ask us about our professional life and stressors we might have.
[nurses at CNY Fertility Center were] Friendly and helpful, made me feel super comfortable...I like the clinic friendly cozy atmosphere and staff are great. I love the onsite spa and the reception area is cozy and inviting. I like the free waiting room massages, that’s a nice benefit while you wait...He [Dr. Ditkoff] looked at my age and past fertility results, this led him to direct my current care
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Keep asking questions
He was personable and used humor in the akward moments
Describe the protocols Edward Ditkoff used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
He looked at my age and past fertility results, this led him to direct my current care
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Friendly and helpful, made me feel super comfortable
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Less than we thought until we got to the out of pocket. Fertility should be 100% covered by insurance
Describe Edward Ditkoff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
If one doesn’t work suggest 2 and let patient decide from there
Edward Ditkoff
Latham

He's [Dr. Kiltz] very loving and one on one with the family. I love that they take tee time out to pray for a successful transfer to me that means the world. ... I love that he's always positive caring let's you know the risk without being to blunt or rude. He's very kind and funny and I love that he prays for a successful transfer he's one of the most kindness doctors I've ever had
I feel they [CNY Fertility] have no weakness they are a well managed office they are prompt loving and confident and always care for the patients. The nurses answer all my questions and concerns and makes me feel so much better I feel they go above and beyond for the patient ... [Monitoring] Everything was well on time and prompt ... [nursing staff] Always prompt and they are very friendly
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Just trust what plan the doctor has for you and go in with a positive mind
He's very loving and one on one with the family. I love that they take tee time out to pray for a successful transfer to me that means the world.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Always prompt and they are very friendly
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I feel they have no weakness they are a well managed office they are prompt loving and confident and always care for the patients. The nurses answer all my questions and concerns and makes me feel so much better I feel they go above and beyond for the patient
Everything was well on time and prompt
Syracuse
Full immune protocol, including anti-inflammatory meds, autoimmune meds, Neupogen, Intralipids, because I have Endometriosis ... He’s [Dr. Kiltz] caring, and kind. Willing to answer questions, and call you if you have concerns. ... he has great advice for medications but I just can not afford them, such as IVIG. ... He just has a lot of patients. ... The results of my fertilization results were not told to me, I kept having to call and they [CNY Fertility Center] did not explain well.
The results of my fertilization results were not told to me, I kept having to call and they did not explain well. ... Love it [CNY Fertility Center]. Very relaxing. They have massages, acupuncture, spa, jacuzzi pool, teas, and robes to relax in. The staff is kind and willing to help you relax in any way possible. I enjoy my visits there even though I’ve yet to get a baby. ... [Nurses] Helpful ... $3,900 plus all meds, procedures, intralipids
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He’s caring, and kind. Willing to answer questions, and call you if you have concerns. Dr. Kiltz wants to do ever Possible to help women and men conceive. I wish money was endless because he has great advice for medications but I just can not afford them, such as IVIG.
Be patient
He just has a lot of patients.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Greta)
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Love it. Very relaxing. They have massages, acupuncture, spa, jacuzzi pool, teas, and robes to relax in. The staff is kind and willing to help you relax in any way possible. I enjoy my visits there even though I’ve yet to get a baby.
$3,900 plus all meds, procedures, intralipids
2015 - 2018, Unknown Success
I have had a good experience with Doctor Kiltz. I feel like he treats his patients in a caring way. I am still facing Infertility due to my husband and I being both carriers of Cysitic Fibrosis and having embryos with chromosomal issues. ... Always used injectable medications such as Menupor, Pogesterone in Oil, Trigger shot. Etc Pills such as: Z-pack antibiotic Steroid-presidone Pills for uterine lining etc I had a good number of eggs retrieved, sometimes I would result in a low number fertilized at the end, but always reterieved a good number. ...
Staff [CNY Fertility Center] really cares. You can choose to start cycles when you want. They can always get you in for your appointments when needed. Certain nurses I preferred to work with more because some have had a hard time drawing blood from me. ... Great nursing staff at the Syracuse office! ....co-payments. And $700 to send my embryos for pgd/pgs ... Many of the NP’s, and doctors seemed to truly care about my difficulties that I have been facing while TTC
Not sure
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Great nursing staff at the Syracuse office!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Staff really cares. You can choose to start cycles when you want. They can always get you in for your appointments when needed. Certain nurses I preferred to work with more because some have had a hard time drawing blood from me.
co-payments. And $700 to send my embryos for pgd/pgs
Syracuse
Dr kiltz was wonderful he gives his patients his cell number so they always have access to him he takes out time to talk to you even when you don’t have an appt with him ! ... Absolutely love dr kiltz as a doctor!! He had a great bedside manner . He encourages you and listens to your concerns ....he will give you his phone number if you have questions after hours the only down fall is there aren’t 10 of him ... Be patient and listen to what the doctor says
I loved the nurses they became like a second family ... My insurance covered most of my costs so I paid a 15 copay every visit plus embryo storage ... I picked how many I transferred ... The facilities [CNY Fertility Center] are amazing relaxing and clean there is a hot tub massage acupuncture and yoga for the clients to enjoy some are buy one get one free others are discounted or free!!! The location [Syracuse] is convenient ...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Be patient and listen to what the doctor says
I don’t remember
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I loved the nurses they became like a second family
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The facilities are amazing relaxing and clean there is a hot tub massage acupuncture and yoga for the clients to enjoy some are buy one get one free others are discounted or free!!! The location is convenient
I picked how many I transferred
Syracuse
He [Dr. Kiltz] took the time to get to know me, as a human. He explains each step before hand and he is very calm and patient with me. ... Dr. Kiltz strengths are he's compassionate and caring, your not a number but a person to him. Weakness, there's only one of him. Every time I have called, he answer within 24 hours and answers every question as I ask them. ... Because of my age, low stim protocol. ... You want a doctor who cares, then Dr. Kiltz is the doctor for you.
Strengths Dr, weakness not enough nurses communicate with each other. It's affordable for people living on a budget, the travel team needs better communication tactics. Overall, i would definitely recommend CNY fertility to friends and family. ... I think it was missed communication with the nurse in the travel team and labwork getting fax to them ... [Cost of treatment] Affordable ... I prefer multiple instead of single transfer. ...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
You want a doctor who cares, then Dr. Kiltz is the doctor for you.
He took the time to get to know me, as a human. He explains each step before hand and he is very calm and patient with me.
Because of my age, low stim protocol.
Affordable
I prefer multiple instead of single transfer.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
I think it was missed communication with the nurse in the travel team and labwork getting fax to them.
Syracuse
Dr. Kiltz is very compassionate, understanding and treats each of us with the respect we deserve. His goal is to give us each a child. My expectations were completely different than the outcome of retrieval’s and transfers. Still trying for a child. Will start cycle #4 soon. ... He takes pride in his facility [CNY Fertility Center] and main goal is to give each of us a child. ... Cycle 1 gonal and menopur, cycle 2 gonal, hcg-lh, and gonal, hcg-lh for 3rd cycle with omnitrope priming.
[CNY Fertility Center] Clean, affordable, in house financing. Spa with acupuncture but one get one with transfers. Weakness- sometimes lack of communication. Different protocols from different nurses. Try to communicate with one person. ... Late calls with labs I believe once. ... [Nursing Staff] Compassionate, patient and caring ... 3 cycles at 3900.00 each plus meds and monitoring, and surgery. About 18000.00 so far ... [Eset approach] Single
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
It’s not a guarantee of pregnancy. But to never give up.
He takes pride in his facility and main goal is to give each of us a child.
Compassionate, patient and caring
Single
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Late calls with labs I believe once.
Syracuse
[Dr. Rovert Kiltz had a] Very good bedside manner very thoughtful through whole process...very busy office but was still able to delivery personal experience... unfortunately my fresh transfer didnt work so we have to move forward with a frozen asap...suggested one for the first transfer. next transfer we will be doing 2...we did gonal f menopur cetrotide baby aspirin prenatals lovenox pio ect
[CNY Fertility Center had] no weaknesses. more like a spa getaway. acupuncture massages hot tubs shaped like uteruses. very accomidating. every one read very kind. one of a kind scienceab for embryology where you can see everything...had to do a lot of the work myself being a travel patient but they were very understanding and answered every question and email I had. and there were a lot.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
very busy office but was still able to delivery personal experience. unfortunately my fresh transfer didnt work so we have to move forward with a frozen asap. office was beautiful and very relaxing environment. definitely made me feel at home.
Be prepared for along journey
Very good bedside manner very thoughtful through whole process
we did gonal f menopur cetrotide baby aspirin prenatals lovenox pio ect
no suggested one for the first transfer. next transfer we will be doing 2