Buffalo
Rochester, NY 14610‎
195 Intrepid Lane
Syracuse, NY 13205
315.469.8700

Dr. Armando Arroyo is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He made sure we understood our plan of action and set up an ultrasound and HSG the day of consultation to get us started right away. He explained the percentages of success with IUI and what our best chance of getting pregnant would be...was very patient and easy to talk to. He answered all of our questions and spent a good amount of time with us.
The nursing staff at CNY Buffalo is amazing and went above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and answer your questions...IUI was $350 per cycle and $150 to coordinate monitoring per cycle (as well as out of town monitoring at local center)...The clinic atmosphere is very comfortable and soothing. CNY’s reasonable IVF prices are what brought us to this practice and clinic but the amazing doctors, nurses and staff is what keeps us positive in this sometimes difficult journey.
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
Have questions ready to ask
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Arroyo was very patient and easy to talk to. He answered all of our questions and spent a good amount of time with us.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center.
Insurance covered diagnostic labwork, IUI was $350 per cycle and $150 to coordinate monitoring per cycle (as well as out of town monitoring at local center)
Hamburg (closed)

We outlined a personalized plan and stuck to it. ...[Dr. Kiltz] Knew my name and asked how I was at every appointment. ... Loved everything. Every step was detailed and explicit. I felt I was valued and my time was important. More importantly any issues I had were seen as real and patience was exhibited at every question I asked. ... Understand what is expected of you. ... Loved the consistancy of the nurses and staff [CNY Fertility Center]. ...
Lovely atmosphere [CNY Fertility Center], felt comfortable. Loved the private rooms and coffee. Everything was calming and sensitive. Even the waiting room was inviting. Loved the attached spa. Very relaxing. Between the water aspects and the accupunture everything was wonderful. ... Loved the consistancy of the nurses and staff. ... They [cost of treatment] were reasonable. ... Understand what is expected of you. ... Loved everything. ...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Understand what is expected of you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Knew my name and asked how I was at every appointment.
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We outlined a personalized plan and stuck to it.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Loved the consistancy of the nurses and staff. Hated the drive.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Lovely atmosphere, felt comfortable. Loved the private rooms and coffee. Everything was calming and sensitive. Even the waiting room was inviting. Loved the attached spa. Very relaxing. Between the water aspects and the accupunture everything was wonderful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
They were reasonable.

2018, Consult
He [Dr. Ditkoff] is Very knowledgeable, informative, and personable. He Adjusted the treatment plan as needed. He also Ultimately leaves decisions up to the patient. We Left our consult feeling very optimistic about our treatment plan. We felt like we were in very good hands. ... Have all your questions written down so you don’t forget them ... Caring and personable ... If you forget anything they [CNY Fertility Center] have a patient portal which you can use to send them messages.
The clinic [CNY Fertility Center] is a very comfortable & welcoming clinic. ... Have all your questions written down so you don’t forget them ... It can all be very overwhelming, especially if you are traveling to get here, so I would suggesting writing down any questions or concerns you may need answered. If you forget anything they have a patient portal which you can use to send them messages. Very easy! ... We felt like we were in very good hands.
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
He is Very knowledgeable, informative, and personable. He Adjusted the treatment plan as needed. He also Ultimately leaves decisions up to the patient. We Left our consult feeling very optimistic about our treatment plan. We felt like we were in very good hands.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Have all your questions written down so you don’t forget them
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Caring and personable
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is a very comfortable & welcoming clinic. It can all be very overwhelming, especially if you are traveling to get here, so I would suggesting writing down any questions or concerns you may need answered. If you forget anything they have a patient portal which you can use to send them messages. Very easy!
Edward Ditkoff
Latham

Dr. Kiltz was very helpful and positive. ... Great attitude! ... Did my surgery and kept me very comfortable and safe. ... He’s always super happy and informative when we came for our treatments. ... Dr. Kiltz always makes you feel very special and cared for. ... Always makes sure he’s being caring and keeping you feeling positive even if it’s not going good. ... Try and stay positive. ... It [CNY Fertility Center] offers a lot of different things to help people with different problems and situations.
The clinic [CNY Fertility Center] is very beautiful and welcoming. ... It offers a lot of different things to help people with different problems and situations. ... i would recommend anybody to go there for help and to get answers. ... [Cost of treatment] $4500 for conversion and $40 for co-pays. Roughly $500 for meds ... Everybody there is very informative and helpful. ... [Nursing Staff] Always very happy. ... Try and stay positive. ...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz was very helpful and positive. Always makes sure he’s being caring and keeping you feeling positive even if it’s not going good. He’s always super happy and informative when we came for our treatments. Did my surgery and kept me very comfortable and safe.
Try and stay positive.
Dr. Kiltz always makes you feel very special and cared for. Great attitude!
Always very happy.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is very beautiful and welcoming. It offers a lot of different things to help people with different problems and situations. Everybody there is very informative and helpful.i would recommend anybody to go there for help and to get answers.
$4500 for conversion and $40 for co-pays. Roughly $500 for meds
Syracuse

He [Dr. Kiltz] provides a range and variety of treatments, from medical to holistic. He provides honest and constructive feedback. Because of his schedule we see the nurse practitioners mote often. The fireside chats allow me to communicate with him from the comforts of my own home. ... Very supportive, friendly but hard to get a hold of at times ... They [CNY Fertility Center] reviewed my file and talked about specifics ...
It [CNY Fertility Center] is an Inviting and warm building. ... A very welcoming atmosphere. It made the expierence and the recurring visits more relaxing ... [Nurses] Strong communication, compassionate ... Very supportive, friendly but hard to get a hold of at times ... They reviewed my file and talked about specifics ... Provide additional services in addition to fertility. ... The staff are extremely friendly. ... Because of his [Dr. Kiltz] schedule we see the nurse practitioners mote often.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He provides a range and variety of treatments, from medical to holistic. He provides honest and constructive feedback. Because of his schedule we see the nurse practitioners mote often. The fireside chats allow me to communicate with him from the comforts of my own home.
Very supportive, friendly but hard to get a hold of at times
They reviewed my file and talked about specifics
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Grace)
Strong communication, compassionate
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It is an Inviting and warm building. The staff are extremely friendly . Provide additional services in addition to fertility. A very welcoming atmosphere. It made the expierence and the recurring visits more relaxing
Syracuse

[Dr. Michael Grossman was] Always available to answer my questions, willing to explain things multiple times until we understand and feel comfortable...He was great. Gave us all the information we needed...He was direct and caring. Laid out all our options for us and gave us the information needed to make our decision...Keep the notes he gives you they are very informative.
They [nurses at CNY] are all so kind and caring. No matter who I end up with I always get treated very well. They always make me feel comfortable even when I am nervous...It is very inviting. The atmosphere is warm and relaxing. I feel very comfortable being there. It is clean and very nicely decorated. I don't usually have to wait very long at all, even when they are busy...[Dr. Michael Grossman was] Always available to answer my questions
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was great. Gave us all the information we needed. He explained everything so we understood. He was direct and caring. Laid out all our options for us and gave us the information needed to make our decision.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Keep the notes he gives you they are very informative.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They are all so kind and caring. No matter who I end up with I always get treated very well. They always make me feel comfortable even when I am nervous.
Latham

I have always gotten a response from the clinic, Dr. Kiltz himself has called me at least twice to review my protocol, answer questions, etc. I never felt like a number ... Dr Kiltz is very compassionate. He cares about the success of his pts and goes over and beyond to make sure everyone is content. He will call and text anytime you have a question or concern. I have spent at least 30 minutes 2 to 3 times with him over the phone and I always feel like I got all the answers to my questions.
I love the nursing staff. I've always felt cared for whether on the phone or in person for the procedures. They really go over and beyond to make sure you are getting all that you need ... The clinic [CNY Fertility Center] is very organized, however, you do have to be proactive and ask questions, stay on top of your protocol and tests, etc I love going to the clinic for my procedures. I always feel very restful and stress-free before and after the procedures. ...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is very compassionate. He cares about the success of his pts and goes over and beyond to make sure everyone is content. He will call and text anytime you have a question or concern. I have spent at least 30 minutes 2 to 3 times with him over the phone and I always feel like I got all the answers to my questions. He spends the times to make his videos frequently to help all his patients and that is very admirable of a physician
Be persistent
I'm sorry but I don't feel this question is appropriate for this type of survey. Why is this being asked? Its irrevelant
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is very organized, however, you do have to be proactive and ask questions, stay on top of your protocol and tests, etc I love going to the clinic for my procedures. I always feel very restful and stress-free before and after the procedures. I also love that they offer acupuncture and many different services for the patients even if I cannot take full advantage of them, I only travel for the procedures meaning egg retrieval and transfer
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
I did not monitor in New York. I am from Florida so I monitored here locally and traveled to CNY for procedures
It was $3900 for one cycle
Syracuse

HONESTLY, HE [Dr. Armando Arroyo] WAS GREAT. WE HAD OUR CONSULTATION WITH HIM AND HE EXPLAINED THINGS VERY THOROUGHLY, WHICH WAS CRITICAL SINCE WE HAD NEVER DONE ANY FERTILITY TREATMENTS BEFORE. ALTHOUGH HE WAS NOT AT EVERY APPOINTMENT, HE WAS FREQUENTLY IN THE OFFICE AND ALWAYS SAID HELLO. HE DID PERFORM ONE OF MY IUIS AND ALSO MULTIPLE FOLLICLE SCANS AND A FEW TESTS AS WELL. HE ALWAYS WAS POSITIVE WITH US BUT ALSO REALISTIC
i THOUGHT THE CLINIC [CNY-Hamburg] WAS GREAT. IT HAD THE FEELING OF A VERY RELAXED, AND PRIVATE ENVIRONMENT. ANY OF THE NURSING STAFF OR DOCTORS WERE ALWAYS WILLING TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OR GIVE ADVICE. THE ONLY THING I WOULD SAY IS THAT IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY DID IVF PROCEDURES, NOT JUST MONITORING AT THE BUFFALO LOCATION.
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
HONESTLY, HE WAS GREAT. WE HAD OUR CONSULTATION WITH HIM AND HE EXPLAINED THINGS VERY THOROUGHLY, WHICH WAS CRITICAL SINCE WE HAD NEVER DONE ANY FERTILITY TREATMENTS BEFORE. ALTHOUGH HE WAS NOT AT EVERY APPOINTMENT, HE WAS FREQUENTLY IN THE OFFICE AND ALWAYS SAID HELLO. HE DID PERFORM ONE OF MY IUIS AND ALSO MULTIPLE FOLLICLE SCANS AND A FEW TESTS AS WELL. HE ALWAYS WAS POSITIVE WITH US BUT ALSO REALISTIC
IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING, JUST ASK. HE IS ALWAYS WILLING TO EXPLAIN
Arroyo always made me feel like I mattered and was very positive during appointments. He detailed ever single step so that my husband and I understood.
Describe the protocols Armando Arroyo used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
WE STARTED OUT WITH JUST LETROZOLE, MONITORING AND BLOOD WORK. THIS ACCOMPLISHED 3 OR MORE MATURE FOLLICLES THE FIRST TWO MONTHS, AND WE USED A TRIGGER SHOT AND IUI, BUT BOTH ENDED IN NEGATIVE BLOOD TESTS. THEN WE MOVED TO FOLLISTIM INJECTIONS FOR ONE CYCLE, THIS ALSO ENDED WITHOUT PREGNANCY. AFTER THAT WE DID A TEST TO MAKE SURE MY TUBES WERE OPEN AND NO OBSTRUCTIONS. DURING THIS TEST, HE NOTICED THAT I HAD AN ALMOST MATURE FOLLICLE WITHOUT ANY MEDS. WE DECIDED TO MONITOR AFTER THAT AND DID IUI, NO PREGNANCY. THEN WE DID 2 HYBRID CYCLES WITH BOTH LETROZOLE AND FOLLISTIM, ALSO ADDED CETROTIDE. THIS PRODUCED 3 TO 4 MATURE FOLLICLES, TRIGGER SHOT AND IUI. NO PREGNANCY. NOW WE ARE ON A BREAK
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: KRIS)
I LOVED ALL THE NURSES THERE. PARTICULARLY JENNIFER AND KRIS. THEY SOMETIMES CALLED ME OR TEXTED ME AFTER HOURS TO DISCUSS RESULTS, PLANS FOR NEXT ROUND, OR ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS i HAD
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
i THOUGHT THE CLINIC WAS GREAT. IT HAD THE FEELING OF A VERY RELAXED, AND PRIVATE ENVIRONMENT. ANY OF THE NURSING STAFF OR DOCTORS WERE ALWAYS WILLING TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OR GIVE ADVICE. THE ONLY THING I WOULD SAY IS THAT IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY DID IVF PROCEDURES, NOT JUST MONITORING AT THE BUFFALO LOCATION.
I HAD INSURANCE. BUT WITH DEDUCTIBLES AND MEDS i PROBABLY SPENT AROUND 3 OR 4 THOUSAND
Describe Armando Arroyo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
WE DID NOT DO IVF.

2018, Consult
[Dr. Kiltz is] not just your ideal doctor he goes above and beyond for his patients. He’s a wonderful man and treats you like family...Highly recommend him!...He’s always listening and always responds
They [nurses at CNY Fertility] have changed my appointment multiple times due to work issues. They were very caring and kind. They sent all the information I needed to fill out. They are awesome...The cost seems to be very cheap...All my questions are answers. I was given the information I needed.... They answered every question in email. You will not be disappointed by this group. They always say try it be fore you buy it we’ll they sure follow that. They are great. I have noting but kind words for these people.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He’s not just your ideal doctor he goes above and beyond for his patients. He’s a wonderful man and treats you like family. I believe this is the best clinic for anyone. Keep up the good work doctor. Highly recommend him!
He’s always listening and always responds
I felt like a human because they have answer all my questions about all their offices. We have been trying to about 6 years now. We finally got some answers because of them we have another option. We went to another clinic in West Virginia. They wanted all the money up front before they would schedule another. It’s awesome they take payments. I’m willing so spend a life time working to give grow our family. Please continue to help a loving family just like their staff because you bless us❤️
We are working towards a treatment now
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They have changed my appointment multiple times due to work issues. They were very caring and kind. They sent all the information I needed to fill out. They are awesome
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I believe that I haven’t seen any weaknesses. All my questions are answers. I was given the information I needed. We’ll never find a better group to go to. I have like long emails back in front about questions. They don’t read between the lines. They answered every question in email. You will not be disappointed by this group. They always say try it be fore you buy it we’ll they sure follow that. They are great. I have noting but kind words for these people.
The cost seems to be very cheap. We were quoted about 13k from other clinics
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
I believe they will do wants right for the patient. I’m willing to give anything a try. Thank you!
Hamburg (closed)

Dr. Corley is kind, gentle, patient, takes his time and explains everything. He is exactly what we were looking for in a physician. Before my egg retrieval, he put my mind at ease, and during my Frozen Embryo Transfer, he took the time to explain every step of the process....I highly recommend him and while I was under his care, I felt like his only patient.... Always be ready to advocate for yourself, but know that Dr. Corley has your best interests at heart.
The only weakness at this clinic [CNY Fertility] is the sheer volume of patients they see. This can be hard if you don't have knowledge of the process, so I recommend learning and being able to advocate for yourself. The strengths are the price, the compassion and caring and wonderful treatment you receive, and the fact that they truly want to help.... $3900 for egg retrieval and first transfer. $250 for each additional transfer.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley took his time to explain everything and to make me feel comfortable with the procedures he was doing.
Describe the protocols David Corley used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Dr. Corley was not the doctor that gave me my protocols, just the doctor that did my procedures. However, I highly recommend him and while I was under his care, I felt like his only patient.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff that I interacted with were all very professional and easy to talk to. They were familiar with all protocols and procedures and able to answer all of my questions.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The only weakness at this clinic is the sheer volume of patients they see. This can be hard if you don't have knowledge of the process, so I recommend learning and being able to advocate for yourself. The strengths are the price, the compassion and caring and wonderful treatment you receive, and the fact that they truly want to help.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Corley at CNY Fertility Center.
$3900 for egg retrieval and first transfer. $250 for each additional transfer.
Describe David Corley's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
We chose to transfer two embryos - one of mine and one of my wife's. He was open to this option because of my age and history of loss.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
There was only one occasion where they forgot to call me with a result. When I called them, I was provided with the result and they were very apologetic.
David Corley
2018, Consult
They [Armando Arroyo and CNY] were very thorough and mindful. It's appreciated as someone going thru such a sensitive and heartwrenching process. My husband and I truly look forward to pursuing in-vitro fertilization under the care of those at CNY in hopes to conceive our Rainbow baby!... They're very thorough and mindful of their patients, their schedules and how long they've already been going thru their process of infertility.
They [CNY-Hamburg] have beautiful facilities (more than one in upstate New York), well experienced physicians and nurses, a group yoga group that is affiliated with the clinic to help you stay on track. Which is soon opening online courses/workshops as of this October so it'll allow that outreach to go even further with their mass amounts of traveling patients. It's nice to have the FB community as well so you're able to touch base with others that have also went thru the process.
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
They were very thorough and mindful. It's appreciated as someone going thru such a sensitive and heartwrenching process. My husband and I truly look forward to pursuing in-vitro fertilization under the care of those at CNY in hopes to conceive our Rainbow baby!
Be forthcoming, open and honest as you would with any doctor regarding your symptoms, concerns, care, etc.
I'm not able to answer that to the fullest extent right now only because we haven't officially started the IVF process and won't until retrieval in November so long as things go well.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They've been very kind in working with my schedule and since I'm a traveling patient trying to ensure that I can get things worked out as much from my location rather than needing to travel out there.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They have beautiful facilities (more than one in upstate New York), well experienced physicians and nurses, a group yoga group that is affiliated with the clinic to help you stay on track. Which is soon opening online courses/workshops as of this October so it'll allow that outreach to go even further with their mass amounts of traveling patients. It's nice to have the FB community as well so you're able to touch base with others that have also went thru the process.
I'm still currently waiting to proceed with this part of the process so unfortunately I cannot chime in just yet. However, they are MUCH more affordable than any other facility doing the IVF process
None at this moment aside from the fact that they are aggressive in making sure each patient has the best outlook.
Hamburg (closed)

So thankful [Dr. Kiltz] did not try Clomid as other places do... I would love to see more of Dr Kiltz himself, but he is usually quite busy. When you do see him, he is genuine and truly cares about every single patient...
I was informed [by CNY] that my medications were going to be requested that day. When I went back a week later, a nurse informed me that they never ordered the prescriptions and it delayed my procedure...Love that there is coffee and water and you don’t feel out of place waiting to go in. They are fairly on time with appointments which is always appreciated!...Strengths- you are welcomed in and treated as if you are more than just a number.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I love the environment and staff interaction. I would love to see more of Dr Kiltz himself, but he is usually quite busy. When you do see him, he is genuine and truly cares about every single patient.
Be patient and do not give up after failing to get the results you are so eager for.
The majority of your visits feels as though the staff invests in you and your journey.
So thankful they did not try Clomid as other places do. I had a horrible reaction to it. PCOS is difficult to manage and avoid hyperstimulation which is what happened to me after our first IUI.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Most of the nurses are very kind and take the time to comfort and explain things. A weakness is that some of their transvaginal ultrasounds are painful. Some are great at it though!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths- you are welcomed in and treated as if you are more than just a number. They will take the time to explain things and help you throughout your journey. Weakness- the new waiting room set up feels a little less homey and more formal. I liked the old one better. With that said, the chairs and couchs are comfortable. Love that there is coffee and water and you don’t feel out of place waiting to go in. They are fairly on time with appointments which is always appreciated!
My insurance covers IUI with a co pay for each visit.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
I was informed that my medications were going to be requested that day. When I went back a week later, a nurse informed me that they never ordered the prescriptions and it delayed my procedure

2014 - 2018, Consult
[Dr. Michael Grossman] treats all like humans. He has great bedside manner and a sense of humor that is needed to get through the long tolling journey...He has been supportive of all our choices on this journey and always listens. He is gental and compassionate and works with a soft hand. He did my laproscpy and I healed with minimal scaring...I wouldn’t trust any other RE with my care.
Mary [nurse at CNY] is wonderful. I did have to request to have her as my nurse but she did a great job and explained how to mix the medicine and anything else that I had questions about...$3900 for an IVF cycle plus monitoring $850 plus medicine costs...Everything is wonderful. The nursing staff is really helpful. They always have smiles and are with you for the journey. They get just as emotionally involved as we do as paitinets. The only down fall is sometimes you wait 15 minutes to be seen. Also the clinic is booking out a few months for appointments.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
I wouldn’t trust any other RE with my care. He has been supportive of all our choices on this journey and always listens. He is gental and compassionate and works with a soft hand. He did my laproscpy and I healed with minimal scaring. We have been to CNY Albany on and off over the last four years, mostly due to financial issues. All the staff is wonderful and extremely friendly.
Make sure you are willing to advocate for what you want.
Dr Grossman treats all like humans. He has great bedside manner and a sense of humor that is needed to get through the long tolling journey.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Mary)
Mary is wonderful. I did have to request to have her as my nurse but she did a great job and explained how to mix the medicine and anything else that I had questions about.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center.
$3900 for an IVF cycle plus monitoring $850 plus medicine costs.
Latham

So warm and kind. Truly took the time to answer all my questions. [Dr. Kiltz] Was very invested in my treatment, spent time talking over the tests, course of action, medications required and alternate paths we may have to take!... Everyone at CNY fertility clinic is so warm, welcoming, caring and kind! I never felt like a number and always felt like the only patient they were caring for at the time. They truly love their patients!!
Everyone at CNY fertility clinic is so warm, welcoming, caring and kind! I never felt like a number and always felt like the only patient they were caring for at the time.... The only weakness I can think of is their long wait times to become a patient. Currently around 4 to 5 month wait, so you really need to e prepared for that. But it speaks volumes to the care they give that so many people are seeking their help!
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
So warm and kind. Truly took the time to answer all my questions. Was very invested in my treatment, spent time talking over the tests, course of action, medications required and alternate paths we may have to take!
Be ready with your questions but don't be afraid of the process!! Everyone is so sweet and kind and will help you figure out the best course of action. Also be prepared for a pretty long wait for your first consultation. In 2018 I called in May and didnt have an appointment until September.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Insurance covered almost everything for me that the clinic provided. I just had to pay my copay
2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Not only did I feel like a human but I felt like a family member, as if Dr Kiltz was there for me any time of the day or night! I’m just amazed by his professionalism and personality! Simply outstanding!! ... I’ll start by his weakness, he’s very sensitive which isn’t a bad thing for a patient!! His strengths are way too many but here are some: attentive, professional, truth worthy, amazing bed side manners, extremely talented in what he’s doing and extremely knowledgeable. ...
They [CNY Fertility Center} care about us 💯 %! Niraes asw well as secretaries and doctors all are so compassionate! And I absolutely love the place is so cozy n very clean too! They also offer spa services which are very relaxing. ... Greta is a sweet nurse and she would be so prompt in replying to my questions that it always amazed me! ... [Cost of treatment] 14000 ... Not only did I feel like a human but I felt like a family member ...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I’ll start by his weakness, he’s very sensitive which isn’t a bad thing for a patient!! His strengths are way too many but here are some: attentive, professional, truth worthy, amazing bed side manners, extremely talented in what he’s doing and extremely knowledgeable. He’s always going te extra mile to make sure he covered every little thing that needs to be covered!
I whisk tell them that they can rest assure that they can get ahold of him day or night week day or weekend and he’ll always be there for them!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Greta)
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They care about us 💯 %! Niraes asw well as secretaries and doctors all are so compassionate! And I absolutely love the place is so cozy n very clean too! They also offer spa services which are very relaxing.
Syracuse
He [Dr. Kiltz] is a great doctor & seems to want to help as best he can. He is personable, caring, compassionate, & takes time with you. He wants to answer any questions that you have & make sure you are comfortable with your treatment...We tried different strategies almost every time...
The costs [at CNY Fertility Center] are high even though they are lower than the national average...Sometimes communication is a strength & weakness. It gets busy there & I think sometimes they forget to tell you some things that you need to do or think you remember if you’ e been there for a while...They are kind, some know you by name...Most of the staff is very nice, caring, and compassionate. There are one or two that seem to not appear to care or portray that what you have tk sat is not worth listening to. Overall they are a great staff.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is a great doctor & seems to want to help as best he can. He is personable, caring, compassionate, & takes time with you. He wants to answer any questions that you have & make sure you are comfortable with your treatment.
Ask questions.
They are kind, some know you by name.
We tried different strategies almost every time.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Sometimes communication is a strength & weakness. It gets busy there & I think sometimes they forget to tell you some things that you need to do or think you remember if you’ e been there for a while. They do sag call 24 hours a day which I have used with questions.
The costs are high even though they are lower than the national average. My insurance didn’t cover much so most was out-of-pocket.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Just not getting all the info or once or twice not calling in a prescription.
Embryo Freezing
he [Dr. Kiltz] takes his time and really explains everything without rushing. He’s very personable and treats you like you matter. He has your best interest at heart...Still waiting to actually transfer, but I have many friends who have used him and I’ve only heard good things about how knowledgeable he is nd his amazing success rates. I am really excited to see what he can do for us to help us grow our family.
About $2,000 for frozen transfer [at CNY Fertility Center], plus cost of medications and monitoring...The clinic is very busy so wait times to become a patient are long, but it is worth the wait. Clinic staff is friendly and are very helpful. It can be hard to communicate with them in a timely manner when you aren’t cycling, which can be frustrating, but their priority is their cycling patients, which is actually kind of a relief.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Ask questions. Lots of questions. If you are unsure about something, ask. Make sure you understand the whole protocol and what you are supposed to be doing. Also, have faith in the process.
From my experience, he takes his time and really explains everything without rushing. He’s very personable and treats you like you matter. He has your best interest at heart.
About $2,000 for frozen transfer, plus cost of medications and monitoring
Latham

He had a great bed side manner,he explains everything step by step. Dr Grossman told us the success rate and explained that everyone is different. When I saw Dr Grossman he was pleased to help us decide what path was right for us ... He explained that everyone and every iui are different. He explained all steps of treatment and the warm hearted ... We used letrozole and monitoring of follicles. We also use a trigger shot before our IUI treatment
Very warm atmosphere [CNY Fertility Center]. There is reading material in the waiting room. The rooms are clean and comfortable. You never wait on hold longer than 2-3 minutes and ability to go to the spa before and after treatments make your experience better ... The nurses have great knowledge of treatments and are all very compassionate ...We used letrozole and monitoring of follicles. We also use a trigger shot before our IUI treatment ...
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Be honest about what you want
Describe the protocols Michael Grossman used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nurses have great knowledge of treatments and are all very compassionate
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very warm atmosphere. There is reading material in the waiting room. The rooms are clean and comfortable. You never wait on hold longer than 2-3 minutes and ability to go to the spa before and after treatments make your experience better
Insurance covers all but my co pay

2018, Consult
Dr.Kiltz has been there since day 1, from the phone consult to the first appointment. He is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. He is always there to answer questions and help you with whatever you need...is very personable and very knowledgeable. He treats his patients with compassion and understanding...He is a amazing person.
The cost was around 4000 for a IVF cycle, not including medications [at CNY Fertility Center]...All great aspects, even with financial aspects. They work with you from the very beginning and treat you as a person not a number. The staff is helpful and knowledgeable and very trustworthy. This office is top of the line.
He is a amazing person.
Dr. Kiltz is very personable and very knowledgeable. He treats his patients with compassion and understanding.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. They respond in a timely manner and leave no questions unanswered.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The cost was around 4000 for a IVF cycle, not including medications. Luckily for me medication are covered.
Rochester

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Robert Kiltz was] Always very warm and welcoming. Listened to everything I had concerns with. Never rushed or brushed off... He found everything that all other Drs had missed. Worth my surgeries I never felt worried, I felt safe and reassured. Even though we don't know why my iui's aren't working he is still doing everything he can to figure it out...
Like any busy clinic there are some times you have to wait a bit, but that's the only negative thing I could say about them [CNY Fertility Center]. Other than that they are always ready for whatever challenge my body has decided to throw at us that visit...Even for my early 5am visits they were always happy and ready for all of us there. Very warm group...Always very warm and welcoming. Listened to everything I had concerns with. Never rushed or brushed off
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Any question or concern I had he never made me feel like it was irrelevant. He found everything that all other Drs had missed. Worth my surgeries I never felt worried, I felt safe and reassured. Even though we don't know why my iui's aren't working he is still doing everything he can to figure it out.
Ask every question! Don't feel like it's a wrong question
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Like any busy clinic there are some times you have to wait a bit, but that's the only negative thing I could say about them. Other than that they are always ready for whatever challenge my body has decided to throw at us that visit

2015 - 2018, Successful
He [Dr. Robery Kiltz] was candid and a real person. He treated me like I mattered and not like a number. He fully explained to me everything that I asked. He was always available and accommodating to my schedule. It was never a problem if I was running a little late, I was always seen...If you want to know something just ask because you will always get an honest answer and never made to feel dumb.
Very friendly and supportive staff from the front desk staff the the doctors [at CNY Fertility Center]. The spa center was also a plus. The acupuncture treatmemts were wonderful. All of the staff members make you feel comfortable...The nursing always remembered me and were able to answer all of my questions regardless of how simple or dumb I thought tje question was. If they didnt know they would ask someone else. They were always willing to help.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He was candid and a real person. He treated me like I mattered and not like a number. He fully explained to me everything that I asked. He was always available and accommodating to my schedule. It was never a problem if I was running a little late, I was always seen.
Human because all staff treated me like family and cared about my trubulations
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very friendly and supportive staff from the front desk staff the the doctors. The spa center was also a plus. The acupuncture treatmemts were wonderful. All of the staff members make you feel comfortable.
My bill was just over $11,000 after my insurance
This was my choice.
Syracuse

He [Dr. Kiltz] was personable, made me feel comfortable...First thing he recommended was Keto . He then took the right approach with the treatment plan given for someone with pcos... I think everything was great ! The prices are wonderful and dr.kiltz really helpfull and you can tell he cares about helping women like me. Everything was sent to me as it should have been and right on time .The staff was also friendly any time I called they answered my questions right away
The cost and the payment plan were asssome... The clinic [CNY Fertility Center] is beautiful. The different locations offer different yoga classes , massages and even acupuncture... dr.kiltz really helpfull and you can tell he cares about helping women like me. Everything was sent to me as it should have been and right on time .The staff was also friendly any time I called they answered my questions right away
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I just just tell them to make sure they do there research first .
He was personable, made me feel comfortable
The staff was amazing
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I would let new clients know The clinic is beautiful. The different locations offer different yoga classes , massages and even acupuncture . I heard they are opening one in another state which would be perfect .
The cost and the payment plan were asssome a
He let me choose.
2018, Consult
He [Dr. Grossman] truly believes in what he does and definitely cares for his patients...Taking injections and Prednisone. Prednisone for Inflammation...He listened to me and gave his recommendations on next steps...I felt he genuinely wants to help me reach my dream on having a baby. He was attentive, professional and knowledgeable. He always responded to my emails quickly and was clear on the next steps for me. I highly recommend Dr. Grossman.
Nurses [at CNY Fertility] were attentive, they communicated clearly on what needs to be done. They pay attention to details and they showed empathy...The cost seems reasonable. Less expensive than other fertility clinics...If you are looking for a second opinion and you feel you need a new doctor, I highly recommend going to CNY Fertility. Make sure you are on top of your protocol and call with questions. I’m glad I made the choice to change.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He truly believes in what he does and definitely cares for his patients.
He listened to me and gave his recommendations on next steps.
Right now, I’m going to start soon on medication. Taking injections and Prednisone. Prednisone for Inflammation.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Nurses were attentive, they communicated clearly on what needs to be done. They pay attention to details and they showed empathy.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The cost seems reasonable. Less expensive than other fertility clinics.
Latham

he [Dr. Grossman] is so caring!...one who really cares about his work and patients. He wants everyone to succeed and will try every avenue and listen to different opinions too. I am very lucky to have him as my doctor. He explains everything in detail before each procedure and then explains as he goes too so you know exactly what's going on as he does it...Ask any question you want, he'll answer, even if you feel it's stupid.
Jackie [nurse at CNY Fertility Center] is amazing and so caring!...one cost of $3900 that's all...They are a busy clinic and sometimes you need to advocate for yourself. Don't be afraid to ask questions and text dr. K. the nursing staff is incredible and very caring...he [Dr. Grossman] is so caring!...one who really cares about his work and patients. He wants everyone to succeed and will try every avenue and listen to different opinions too
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
he is one who really cares about his work and patients. He wants everyone to succeed and will try every avenue and listen to different opinions too. I am very lucky to have him as my doctor. He explains everything in detail before each procedure and then explains as he goes too so you know exactly what's going on as he does it.
Ask any question you want, he'll answer, even if you feel it's stupid.
he is so caring!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jackie M)
Jackie is amazing and so caring!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are a busy clinic and sometimes you need to advocate for yourself. Don't be afraid to ask questions and text dr. K. the nursing staff is incredible and very caring. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
one cost of $3900 that's all
Latham

Dr K [Kiltz] is my kind of doctor. He tells the truth. If things unexpected happen, he fixes it. Hes kind, funny. Seems like he cares about more than the money. He gives you hope when others do not. He thinks outside of the box....He was very personable. Came in to say hi when I was just there for labs... My first clinic had ne on hgh for 3 days during stims. He had me on it 30 days prior to starting and through stims...
Beautiful peaceful setting [CNY Fertility Center]. Quiet. Coffee tea and water in lobby. Comfortable seating. It really doesnt look like a medical facility until you go in back. It even smells good. I loved it here. Beautiful landscaping... [Cost Of Treatment] 3900 per cycle... [Nurse] The only issue I had was when multiple nurses would get involved. Information would get confusing... Dr K is my kind of doctor. He tells the truth. If things unexpected happen
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr K is my kind of doctor. He tells the truth. If things unexpected happen, he fixes it. Hes kind, funny. Seems like he cares about more than the money. He gives you hope when others do not. He thinks outside of the box.
Listen
He was very personable. Came in to say hi when I was just there for labs
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Trish)
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Beautiful peaceful setting. Quiet. Coffee tea and water in lobby. Comfortable seating. It really doesnt look like a medical facility until you go in back. It even smells good. I loved it here. Beautiful landscaping
3900 per cycle