Buffalo
195 Intrepid Lane
Syracuse, NY 13205
315.469.8700

2015, Unsuccessful
Find some where else unless you want to be treated less than human...His [Dr. Klitz] nurses were very rude, he never returned phone calls...They [CNY Fertility staff] didn't call with blood work results and how they didn't respond to emails for days.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
my husband had low sperm before our last iui due to heart medicine he was put on before it and we were never told we could cancel the iui. i didn't like the way i felt after talking to the nurses. i was never told to see him as an urgent request in office i would have to pay money. he's not what everyone makes him out to be
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
find some where else unless you want to be treated less than human
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
his nurses were very rude, he never returned phone calls and it seemed like all he was worried about is getting the money and not how bad you truely want a baby.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
the rudeness, how they didn't call with blood work results and how they didn't respond to emails for days
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
when you are on progesterone you want your blood results right away not when they feel like giving them to you. a little consideration goes a long way

2015, Unsuccessful
We feel that he [Dr. Kiltz] follows [the] same protocol for every patient. He was not able to answer regarding my chemical pregnancy. And told about change in diet and meditation. Spend more time with doctor discussing your diet and weight loss/blood work to check any deficiencies you have to fully prepare yourself before cycle starts.
They [the staff at CNY] were quite good with all the questions me and my husband had. But we were not happy with less eggs retrieval.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
We feel that he follows same protocol for every patient. He was not able to answer regarding my chemical pregnancy. And told about change in diet and meditation.
Ask for more egg retrievals, if possible. Get the pre-authorization of your insurance well in advance as it takes 2-3 weeks. Spend more time with doctor discussing your diet and weight loss/blood work to check any deficiencies you have to fully prepare yourself before cycle starts.
They were quite good with all the questions me and my husband had. But we were not happy with less eggs retrieval. We were expecting more then 4-5. If he had retrieved more than 2, we would have been able to freeze those and use for 2nd cycle which is of less cost. But in this case we have to trust them with what they say Its all business, we think.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They were polite and curious to answer any questions i had.

2015, Successful
[Dr. Armando Arroyo was] Compassionate and knowledgeable, he was very informative and also kind. During my procedure he knew I was nervous but also curious as to every step of the process and he explained everything. He was super friendly and showed us everything he was doing!... He was very friendly, understanding and compassionate. We actually did our retrieval with Dr. Kiltz and then Dr. Arroyo did our actual transfer and we could tell he actually did. His homework to make himself familiar with myself and my husband since it was actually the 1st time meeting him.
[CNY Fertility Center is] So comfortable, relaxing like a spa, everyone is so welcoming. The entire facility is calming and soothing! Couldn’t have been anymore comfortable and beautiful! The atmosphere is perfect both in Rochester and Syracuse!... We actually did our retrieval with Dr. Kiltz and then Dr. Arroyo did our actual transfer and we could tell he actually did. His homework to make himself familiar with myself and my husband since it was actually the 1st time meeting him.
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Armando Arroyo used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Lots of estrogen and progesterone and aspirin and prednisone
EXCELLENT!!!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center.
Describe Armando Arroyo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Armando Arroyo

2014 - 2015, Successful
[Nurses at CNY Fertility Center are] Quite proactive but very hard to get ahold of that times...Very very affordable...Most of the nurses are very very polite and well trained but sometimes you do need to be on top of things yourself as with any clinic just to be sure. They are VERY busy and things can be complicated the patient portal really helps yo communicate through...[Dr. Robert Kiltz] is a sympathetic humanitarian type DR with amazing bed side manner and helpful in creating positive thought positive outcome...with incredible bedside skills and he is very generous and caring and a true empath. He makes you use your positive thought to help yourself bring things into happening he works with your individual needs he makes you feel special bot like a number highly recommend. He has been doing this a long time he knows his stuff!...[Protocol included] Embryo glue...acupuncture before and after...total relaxation...the patient portal really helps yo communicate through
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr K Is an Amazing doctor with incredible bedside skills and he is very generous and caring and a true empath. He makes you use your positive thought to help yourself bring things into happening he works with your individual needs he makes you feel special bot like a number highly recommend. He has been doing this a long time he knows his stuff!
Have an open mind.
Dr. K is a sympathetic humanitarian type DR with amazing bed side manner and helpful in creating positive thought positive outcome. He is a pioneer who made it possible for ALL to have a baby! He deserves a medal!
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Transfer D eggs
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Ally santoro joana good dont care for pati breh financial coordinator DE program)
Quite proactive but very hard to get ahold of that times
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
Very very affordable
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Embryo glue acupuncture before and after total relaxation
2012 - 2015, Successful
I only saw kiltz for retrieval and transfer day. ... Dr k was hard to get in touch with. I always ended up talking with nurses. I literally only saw him twice. He was very compassionate during those 2 times though. I tried to ask to speak to him during an appt that didn't go as planned and was denied. ... I chose how many to transfer. ... Ask questions!!! Information isn't always offered, you need to ask. ... I don't recall a particular strategy ...
Great place [CNY Fertility Center]! Calming atmosphere, with separate waiting areas for times you just need to break down. Only thing I would change is having a bathroom accessable without having to pass other patients. ... amazing! Called me by name every time. Really felt welcome and like they [nurses] knew each person's story ... I always ended up talking with nurses. ... I chose how many to transfer. ... I tried to ask to speak to him [doctor] during an appt that didn't go as planned and was denied.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Ask questions!!! Information isn't always offered, you need to ask.
I only saw kiltz for retrieval and transfer day.
I don't recall a particular strategy
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
amazing! Called me by name every time. Really felt welcome and like they knew each person's story
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Great place! Calming atmosphere, with separate waiting areas for times you just need to break down. Only thing I would change is having a bathroom accessable without having to pass other patients.
I do not recall
I chose how many to transfer.
2013 - 2015, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Michael Grossman] has great bedside manner. I felt comfortable and he supported what I wanted. I feel like medication should've been adjusted based on my previous miscarriages and eggs not developing the way they should have...We started with IUIs and they all failed. We took time off, then went back to try IVF and that failed. We chose to move instead of trying again
[The nurses at CNY Fertility Center were] Knowledgeable and compassionate...Nurse never followed up with me that I should've started taking a medication prescribed to help sustain a pregnancy. I found out a week after my ivf failed...Very clean and inviting. I wish there was a little more flexibility with the times. There are no weekend hours so it made me nervous when I had to wait until Monday to do a procedure. The Doctors and nurses are nice. The treatments/protocols just didn't work for us.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He has great bedside manner. I felt comfortable and he supported what I wanted. I feel like medication should've been adjusted based on my previous miscarriages and eggs not developing the way they should have.
Describe the protocols Michael Grossman used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We started with IUIs and they all failed. We took time off, then went back to try IVF and that failed. We chose to move instead of trying again.
Knowledgeable and compassionate

2010 - 2014, Successful
We did a few rounds of iui [with Dr. Michael Grossman] but i got ovarian overstimulstion with the injectables. Clomid didnt work. When iui didnt work we went onto embryo adoption...He recommended transfering 1 but for one transfer, since my embryos were frozen together and i refused to discard any he agreed to transfer all 3. Other transfers i transfered just 1 and then 2. He told me his reasoning why but allowed me to choose
During an embryo transfer the clinic [CNY Fertility Center] thawed my embryos 5 days too early. We had to refreeze them then rethaw for the transfer when my body eas ready. The embryos never resulted in a pregnancy... i really appreciated the on site acupuncture and massage during treatment and transfer. Clean, welcoming environment. They make appointments pretty quick...Most [nurses] were good but not all. During a huge error on the clinics side, they thawed my embryos 5 days early, the nurse that called me acted like simply making more embryos would be the same thing. Not valuing my religious views of ewch embryo being an individual life.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He had grwst bedside manner and i felt important. I have religious views that disagreed with doing ivf and i never felt judged by him for this. Eventhough the clinic made a mistake in my care, he did his best to correct it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Id have more advice regarding the clinic than i would about dr grossman. Hes the only doctor i would want over my care in this clinic.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr grossman has great bedside manner. He remembered details of my first transfer years later.
I dont remember many details. We did a few rounds of iui but i got ovarian overstimulstion with the injectables. Clomid didnt work. When iui didnt work we went onto embryo adoption
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Most were good but not all. During a huge error on the clinics side, they thawed my embryos 5 days early, the nurse that called me acted like simply making more embryos would be the same thing. Not valuing my religious views of ewch embryo being an individual life.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are a little too nee age-y for me, but i really appreciated the on site acupuncture and massage during treatment and transfer. Clean, welcoming environment. They make appointments pretty quick.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center.
I dont remember besides the 500$ social work fee for the embryos.
Describe Michael Grossman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
During an embryo transfer the clinic thawed my embryos 5 days too early. We had to refreeze them then rethaw for the transfer when my body eas ready. The embryos never resulted in a pregnancy.

2013 - 2014, Successful
I had two IUIs and one round of IVF in my care with Dr. Kiltz...I was a few weeks into the start of this round when I developed a large cyst. I was devastated and wanted to save the round if I could. Dr. Kiltz was able to drain the cyst and this round led to a healthy twin pregnancy!...I was told the max. embryos they would transfer was two. We didn't know if I'd any issues in this area so we transferred two which led to twins!...We only saw him twice, however, over our ~year as patients. At our first meeting, he was a bit much to take. That said, my husband and I fell in love with him quickly and felt he was a good mix of positive thinking and medical expertise.
I did have to pay $1500 out of pocket [at CNY Fertility Center] for storing an embryo for a year after our IVF round that was not covered at all by insurance...The clinic is like a spa that makes babies! Even their front waiting room makes you feel comforted and relaxed. The actual spa of the clinic is an ingenious idea! For the first meeting, I wish we had insisted on meeting with Dr. Kiltz. It was hard to get an appointment so we grabbed the first one we could which was actually with an NP.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Overall Dr. Kiltz is amazing and I would refer him to anyone and everyone without hesitation. We only saw him twice, however, over our ~year as patients. At our first meeting, he was a bit much to take. That said, my husband and I fell in love with him quickly and felt he was a good mix of positive thinking and medical expertise.
Go in with an open mind. He's a little... kooky? But very genuine and an expert in his field.
Dr. Kiltz and his team were very personable during our care. They treated my husband and I with respect, not like an issue to solve.
I had two IUIs and one round of IVF in my care with Dr. Kiltz. Here I'll focus on an issue I had arise during my IVF round. I was a few weeks into the start of this round when I developed a large cyst. I was devastated and wanted to save the round if I could. Dr. Kiltz was able to drain the cyst and this round led to a healthy twin pregnancy!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff was very kind to both of us during our care. We lived about 90 minutes from the clinic and they were great about accommodating us with early appointments.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
My insurance has a $30k lifetime cap for fertility treatments. I was advised after a blocked tube and two failed IUIs to look toward IVF so I didn't use all my benefits on IUIs if I wasn't yielding positive results. That said, I'm not sure if it's my insurance or the way the office billed, but hardly any of the total costs of were billed as fertility (I think I used ~$3-5k after two IUIs and one round of IVF). I did have to pay $1500 out of pocket for storing an embryo for a year after our IVF round that was not covered at all by insurance.

2014, Successful
I saw him [Dr. Armando Arroyo] at every monitoring visit and he really took the time to examine my case and come up with a plan of action specifically for me...We started with a plan for an injectible IUI cycle. This would be my first injectable cycle. I ended up having a greater amount of mature eggs than they would've liked for an IUI so I was faced with the decision to cancel the cycle or flip it into an IVF cycle. I decided to go for it since this was my 9th try at getting pregnant and there were still no answers as to why I wasn't getting pregnant so I was hoping an IVF would give more answers. It worked and I have a daughter now.
About $4500 for the [IVF at CNY] although the price has gone down since I did it. This included ICSI which is amazing and usually a huge extra cost. I got a 10% discount for paying for it all at once and I put it on a credit card. The monitoring and meds were separate and my insurance did not cover so I paid out of pocket. I think around another $1000...Felt like a valued patient. They offered so much more support and activities than my last clinic. Would absolutely go back!
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
Very knowledgeable and great to work with. I felt like we were teammates going after the common goal together. He was very comforting and yet firm. I will be using him again in the future for sure.
Go for it!
I saw him at every monitoring visit and he really took the time to examine my case and come up with a plan of action specifically for me.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
All super nice and knowledgable. All truly cared!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
About $4500 for the IFV although the price has gone down since I did it. This included ICSI which is amazing and usually a huge extra cost. I got a 10% discount for paying for it all at once and I put it on a credit card. The monitoring and meds were separate and my insurance did not cover so I paid out of pocket. I think around another $1000.
Armando Arroyo
2013 - 2014, Successful
Dr Grossman answered any question I had whether it was on the phone or in the patient portal. ... Dr Grossman was willing to include things in my protocol which weren’t traditional. I explained that I wanted to include a steroid to possibly help with egg quality and he agreed even though it wasn’t scientifically proven yet. He explained our egg quality and that it would be better to do a 3 day transfer. ... He was a real person and you definitely felt that way!
The nurses do all of the monitoring visits. ... I really enjoyed the ability to have acupuncture onsite [CNY - Albany]! It was very relaxing before and after transfer. ... The nursing team was amazing! I loved Greta who was the out of town coordinator and Nikki. They answered all of my questions and helped me remain positive through the cycle. ... $250 monitoring fee $4800 ivf with Isci $50 acupuncture ... I used the patient portal to touch base with the Dr to make sure he agreed with the protocol.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Grossman was willing to include things in my protocol which weren’t traditional. I explained that I wanted to include a steroid to possibly help with egg quality and he agreed even though it wasn’t scientifically proven yet. He explained our egg quality and that it would be better to do a 3 day transfer. He was not one of those creepy doctors which have no personality. He was a real person and you definitely felt that way!
Ask questions!
I was in a long lupron protocol. I used hgh, menopur, bravelle, lupron, crinon,
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Greta)
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The nurses do all of the monitoring visits. I used the patient portal to touch base with the Dr to make sure he agreed with the protocol. I really enjoyed the ability to have acupuncture onsite! It was very relaxing before and after transfer.
$250 monitoring fee $4800 ivf with Isci $50 acupuncture
2014, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Robert Kiltz] was very personable. He took time to answer questions. I never felt rushed or like he didn't care...He let you know what to expect step by step. If there was an issue he did not sugar coat. He let me know the pros and cons, all risks and side effects. I had to have endometriosis removed and he told my I may loose a fallopian tube and what cpuld be done if that was the case. Fortunately he has able to save my fallopian tube.
They [staff at CNY] were nice but seemed to be very busy. Sometimes my questions were answered by handing me pamphlets...My insurance did not cover anything after my surgery to remove endometriosis. Thee medications I needed for iui were about $5,000...The office has a very clean, comfortable atmosphere. Very welcoming. Even though it may be easier to use the patient portal to communicate, your best bet is to get someone on the phone. Emails were not always responded to quickly or at all.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Go in with a open mind. Listen to all the options given to you and choose wisely.
He was very personable. He took time to answer questions. I never felt rushed or like he didn't care
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They were nice but seemed to be very busy. Sometimes my questions were answered by handing me pamphlets.

2006 - 2014, Unknown Success
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
His mix of positive attitude and faith with his medical knowledge made for a good experience? He [Dr. Kiltz] seemed up to date on current trends and was always willing to try new things. To help your outcome. He took your research and choice into consideration as well. He was always kind compassionate. And caring.... It [CNY Fertility] is a clean modern,Well equipped. Comfortable and well staffed clinic. From the time you walk in the front door the time you leaved. They treat you like family And respect you. Always friendly and usually knowledgeable.
It [CNY Fertility] is a clean modern,Well equipped. Comfortable and well staffed clinic. From the time you walk in the front door the time you leaved. They treat you like family And respect you. Always friendly and usually knowledgeable.... My labs were usually covered by insurance. Office visits for those labs were a copay and the cycle prices for a package were reasonable.... He [Dr. Kiltz] seemed up to date on current trends and was always willing to try new things. To help your outcome. He took your research and choice into consideration as well.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
His mix of positive attitude and faith with his medical knowledge made for a good experience? He seemed up to date on current trends and was always willing to try new things. To help your outcome. He took your research and choice into consideration as well.
Give it a go, miracles happen.
He was always kind compassionate. And caring.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It is a clean modern,Well equipped. Comfortable and well staffed clinic. From the time you walk in the front door the time you leaved. They treat you like family And respect you. Always friendly and usually knowledgeable.
2014, Successful
Great doctor [Dr. Ditkoff] and very u seratanding. ... He is outgoing and lively ... We went to him back in July of last year and the iui did not take. Hownever, we are thinking about going back to try it again if our finances will allows us to ... He was not pushy with the medication route either oral or injection. ... You were a patient not a number ... The staff is amazing, comfortable and easy going. ... I would recommend that office all the time
As soon as you walked into the facility [CNY Fertility Center] it was warm with amazing lighting. The staff is amazing, comfortable and easy going. There are nowaekness at all with new patients and everything is wonderful. I would recommend that office all the time ... [Nurses] Outgoing, fun, compassionate, educational ... You were a patient not a number ... we are thinking about going back to try it again if our finances will allows us to ..
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Great doctor and very u seratanding. He was not pushy with the medication route either oral or injection. We went to him back in July of last year and the iui did not take. Hownever, we are thinking about going back to try it again if our finances will allows us to
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
He is outgoing and lively
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
You were a patient not a number
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rebecca NP)
Outgoing, fun, compassionate, educational
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
As soon as you walked into the facility it was warm with amazing lighting. The staff is amazing, comfortable and easy going. There are nowaekness at all with new patients and everything is wonderful. I would recommend that office all the time
Edward Ditkoff

2012 - 2013, Unsuccessful
From the first visit I didn’t care for him [Dr. Ditkoff]. He has no “bedside” manner or compassion. He only wanted to do the most expensive treatment from the very beginning and when my husband and i asked about other options he said “well we can try but it won’t work”. ... There was no strategy. He didn’t pay attention to the results of my monitoring, therefore my meds were never titrated up, and because of this we did not even get to an embryo transfer.
They [CNY Fertility Center] are all about high quantity and low quality care. The wait times were ridiculous, the waiting room was always full, and then you got rushed through the appointment. The only decent thing is the front desk staff was polite and friendly, and phone calls did get returned in a timely fashion. ... Even though I saw a different nurse every time and talked to a different nurse anytime I called they all were at least more compassionate than the doctor. ...
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
From the first visit I didn’t care for him. He has no “bedside” manner or compassion. He only wanted to do the most expensive treatment from the very beginning and when my husband and i asked about other options he said “well we can try but it won’t work”. This was just the first visit. If I could’ve seen another doctor in this clinic it may have been different but this is who was accepting new patients, and where my insurance was in-network with so we didn’t have any other option.
Beware, he doesn’t listen and he doesn’t pay attention to medication regimens. You will end up paying a lot more in the long run.
It was all about the co-pays, felt like it was get as many patients in as possible, so as many procedures as possible. I never saw the same nurse, even though I was in the clinic every other day or two days during a cycle. He didn’t pay close enough attention to my response to injectable meds for our IVF cycle, and therefore they weren’t appropriately adjusted to give the greatest chance at having a fertility outcome, which subsequently we did not get.
Describe the protocols Edward Ditkoff used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
There was no strategy. He didn’t pay attention to the results of my monitoring, therefore my meds were never titrated up, and because of this we did not even get to an embryo transfer. Once we transferred clinics that dr even said “are you sure this wasn’t an IUI cycle? These med regimen is not for IVF!”
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I have nothing good to say. They are all about high quantity and low quality care. The wait times were ridiculous, the waiting room was always full, and then you got rushed through the appointment. The only decent thing is the front desk staff was polite and friendly, and phone calls did get returned in a timely fashion.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center.
Fortunately we had insurance that covered most of it, however we later found we were informed incorrectly. Fortunately for us the clinic had to eat the mistake.
Describe Edward Ditkoff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
They don’t pay attention to detail. Especially when it comes to the medications.
Edward Ditkoff

2009 - 2013, Successful
Dr. Kiktz was very informative from.day one at our consultation. He was very hands on and always asking if we had any questions. When we were undergoing any procedure, iui or IVF, he treated us just the same and was very caring. I wouldn't change anything about Dr. Kiltz and would recommend him to anyone seeking his expertise.... I have PCOS and my husband has Male infertility issues. He recommended trying IUI first, in which we completed two rounds and both resulted in 2 negative tests.
We used an outside clinic who completed our ultrasounds and the results were then sent to the CNY.... Very knowledgeable, however the staff needs to be in more communication with the patient and doctors. Also verifying patients name and date of birth to give results over the phone should be mandatory.... We ran into some communication issues when it came to meds. We were not given a script for one particular med. It was sorted out in a timely manner. After our first round of IVF we were called with the results
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Ask questions! Dr. Kiltz is very thorough, knowledgeable, and can also provide you resources if needed.
Everyone greeted my husband and I by our names. He had amazing bedside manner and talked me through breathing and relaxing to help my body prepare for the process.
I have PCOS and my husband has Male infertility issues. He recommended trying IUI first, in which we completed two rounds and both resulted in 2 negative tests. We then went back to the drawing board and decided to do IVF with icsi to increse our chances of conceiving. We were pregnant after the first round with a singleton. We decided to complete one more IVF round 3 years later and had the same results.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
We ran into some communication issues when it came to meds. We were not given a script for one particular med. It was sorted out in a timely manner. After our first round of IVF we were called with the results of our blood test to tell us if we were pregnant or not and the nurse told me it was negative. However, I was confused because I was continually getting a positive result on an at home test. I called the office and the nurse who had originally given me the results had read me someone else's, because my original results were definitely positive. It was gut wrenching!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
Most of our procedures were covered by our insurance we had at the time. Therefore we mostly had copays.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
One med was not ordered but the issue was fixed in a timely manner.
2013, Successful
Doctor Kiltz is an excellent Doctor with great beside manner. I would highly recommend him to anybody trying to conceive. He is very knowledgable. I wish I could have seen him more often but overall great experience with him. ... I used injectables such as Gonal F because I have PCOS and do not ovulate. ... Dr.Kiltz is a a very caring Doctor. He takes his time with his patients and even talked on the phone when I lost one of my twins.
The clinic is very organized and it is a very peaceful atmosphere when you walk in. The staff is great and helpful explaining all the procedures. The clinic is clean and helpful if you have a question they answer right away. ... The nursing staff was great. Deanna was especially great and had amazing bedside manner ... Utilize the CNY wellness clinic for massages and therapy ... I had minimal costs and only paid copays but they do add up. ...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Utilize the CNY wellness clinic for massages and therapy because infertility can be very lonely and stressful.
I used injectables such as Gonal F because I have PCOS and do not ovulate. The injectables made me ovulate and an IUI was performed. I conceived on the first try with IUI
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I had minimal costs and only paid copays but they do add up.

2009 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Grossman is kind and honest and thoughtful. I miscarried a month after being released from his care, and when he found out, he called me immediately. He offers encouragement and realism...The only negative I can think of was that I wish I could have seen him at every appointment...He's a little goofy, but you're in great hands....One [strength] I didn't mention was his welcoming of a second opinion when I expressed defeat after failed/cancelled cycle number 15.
There was clearly one star: Greta. She was the nurse [at CNY - Albany] that everyone turned to with questions... Everyone was kind and compassionate. A few times I would have liked a second opinion on dosages or adjustments to drugs I was taking...this clinic has a spa in house that offers acupuncture, yoga, massage all designed to help in conception. And a fabulous fireplace in the waiting room. And they were almost 100% on time with appointments.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
See the earlier page for his strengths. One I didn't mention was his welcoming of a second opinion when I expressed defeat after failed/cancelled cycle number 15. The only negative I can think of was that I wish I could have seen him at every appointment.
He's a little goofy, but you're in great hands.
We started with unmedicated IUIs; went on to Clomid (which my body didn't tolerate); then on to a different oral drug (name I can't remember); after 5-6 failures, Dr. Grossman suggested I change donors. Tried that for a few more orally medicated IUIs. My insurance didn't pay for injectibles, so he suggested we move on to IVF. I conceived with an extremely low HCG level. Dr. Grossman was very candid in his lack of faith in the pregnancy. I ended up miscarrying at 11 weeks, 6 days. Next step was the transfer of an embryo that I had frozen. It was supported by injections post-transfer. That failed. I tried one more medicated IUI, which failed. I sought the advice of another doctor who added estrogen priming (DHA) to my final IVF attempt. It worked and I have a beautiful four-year-old daughter. All attempts were supported by post-insemination etc progesterone/estrace. Vaginal suppositories or injections.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
There was clearly one star: Greta. She was the nurse that everyone turned to with questions. She also seemed to be Dr. Grossman's most trusted adviser. Everyone was kind and compassionate. A few times I would have liked a second opinion on dosages or adjustments to drugs I was taking.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Nothing to report that wasn't already typed in the review of Dr. Grossman and the nurses except that this clinic has a spa in house that offers acupuncture, yoga, massage all designed to help in conception. And a fabulous fireplace in the waiting room. And they were almost 100% on time with appointments.
From start to finish, probably $30,000.
I was sufficiently educated about the options should I become pregnant with triplets when trying to decide how many of the three embryos I should transfer at IVF attempt #1.

2010 - 2012, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Kiltz] was very knowledgeable. He showed compassion. He has a great facility. Sometimes I felt more like a number because my information wasn't read until my appointment so I may have had to wait....I don't remember the details of the rationale but I do remember having the procedures explained to me.... I feel like I had to remember things going on in my cycle that the doctor or nurses did not remember.
The clinic [CNY Fertility Ctr] was amazing. The people are always friend. It was a relaxing environment.... Always smiling, always friendly, knowledgeable but overwhelmed. They seemed to not know what my course of action was or my fertility plans until I was at my appointment. I had to be my own advocate reminding them of what meds I was taking, etc.... I paid for 2 rounds of IVF, but since the 1st round worked, I lost the rest of my money. I feel this was a scam.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He was very knowledgeable. He showed compassion. He has a great facility. Sometimes I felt more like a number because my information wasn't read until my appointment so I may have had to wait. I would recommend this facility to anyone I know who is trying to have a baby, but I would also tell them that they need to be their own advocate and ask a lot of questions and keep track of their treatments because they are one of many patients.
Trust his knowledge. But keep track of your progress and be your own advocate.
I feel like I had to remember things going on in my cycle that the doctor or nurses did not remember. They usually didn't look at my chart until I was seen. Unprepared for conversations/appointments.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic was amazing. The people are always friend. It was a relaxing environment. I miss going in there! The snacks, smoothies, store was great. The massage offerings were nice. The fireplace and couches in the waiting area were great. There was always someone to greet me and water was available.
I paid for 2 rounds of IVF, but since the 1st round worked, I lost the rest of my money. I feel this was a scam. Since round #1 worked, I would have liked to have been reimbursed for the difference. I understand it was a risk, but I don't like the idea. People are sensitive when trying to have a baby and taking a financial gamble is just wrong.
I was told the risks of multiple but still decided to be risky and transfer 3.

2008 - 2012, Successful
Every time we went he [Dr. Kiltz] would know who we were and wanted to know how we felt about each step, each procedure and our feeling or questions each step of the way we explained our rough 6 year's of sadness and disappoints and his positive attitude made us so comfortable.... Dr K was the most amazing man. He talked to us in terms we understood and gave the most positive outlook we needed....
Everyone there [CNY- Syracuse] is patient, compassionate, sympathetic and just all around wonderful. When I had to call and explain our current situation I had started to get upset just talking about it. She was reassuring about calling them with any questions or concerns that they could help with.... The first visits they explained all the finance options, what qualifies and what all of our options were. The most recent visits we once again told about all of our options for our at the time.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
There are no words to describe this man and his team. Between his FB videos I watch, the compassion of him, his involvement in every case and his complete attitude towards your journey is amazing. Every time we went he would know who we were and wanted to know how we felt about each step, each procedure and our feeling or questions each step of the way we explained our rough 6 year's of sadness and disappoints and his positive attitude made us so comfortable.
Be honest with him. Don't leave anything behind and tell him everything. He is there to help you. I have referred friends to him that have had beautiful outcomes as well.
Dr K was the most amazing man. He talked to us in terms we understood and gave the most positive outlook we needed. We ended up getting pregnant with just the meds that we were given, and his blessing. When we confirmed out pregnancy he gave us the biggest hug and told us he knew we were going to be great parents.
Back in 2008/2009 it is hard to remember the specifics but he was there the whole time. We recently revisited the CNY SYR office December 2017 about having another child. I did not meet with him this consolation but his team was once again the best group even later.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Meg)
Meg explained all how the procedure is now 8 years later. At the time we had great insurance. I have since lost my job and had to suspend the procedure at this time. When I called and explained the situation the nurse was so consoling and compassionate.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Everyone there is patient, compassionate, sympathetic and just all around wonderful. When I had to call and explain our current situation I had started to get upset just talking about it. She was reassuring about calling them with any questions or concerns that they could help with.
We only had copays and for the last visit and the most current visits. The first visits they explained all the finance options, what qualifies and what all of our options were. The most recent visits we once again told about all of our options for our at the time.
The last talk we had talked all about the amount of embryos and he explained why the amount and every step that needed to be taken.
2005 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Kiltz is an amazing human. He fully explains everything and is very honest and caring. He spends time with you and has a compassionate and caring bedside manner. He tries different courses of treatment to give you the best possible results.... After two failed cycles he changed the meds and also changed the day of transfer. He switched one PO med to an injectable. He monitored blood work more often. All these were done in an effort to produce a successful cycle.
This [CNY Fertility Ctr- Syracuse] was a beautiful clinic. So warm and inviting. Soft music and lighting. Snacks and beverages provided. Lots of literature to read. Always running on time. Clean and super modern. Lots of other things to take advantage of as well such as acupuncture, yoga, support groups, massages.... The nursing staff was amazing and highly knowledgeable. They always took your calls or answered your questions when in the office. They never rushed you. They were always very sympathetic and understanding when a cycle was not successful. Very kind and compassionate.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He never wants you to give up hope. Try to stay positive and focused even when it can be difficult
Dr. Kiltz and his staff were amazing. Warm and caring. Answered all your questions. Always explained what was happening along the way. Very honest and forthcoming.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This was a beautiful clinic. So warm and inviting. Soft music and lighting. Snacks and beverages provided. Lots of literature to read. Always running on time. Clean and super modern. Lots of other things to take advantage of as well such as acupuncture, yoga, support groups, massages.
These appts were always scheduled around your individual needs. They had very early office hour appts or late day appts. They were very flexible. The wait time was always very minimal
Two of my cycles were covered under a grant. One of those cycles included the fertility meds at well. The other cycles were private pay as our insurance did not cover ART treatments. The clinic allowed you to pay a down payment then set up a payment plan
Dr. Kiltz was always very honest about the numbers of embryos to transfer. He always said the number transferred isn’t as important of the quality of those transferred. He counseled you on the possible outcomes of transferring multiple embryos and the risks involved.
2008 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Kiltz was a very upbeat, compassionate and straight forward Doctor. He was great at making us feel welcome, as well as making sure we understood every part of the process. We were humans and not just a number.... There were so many appointments and ultrasounds. I do not remember specific details. However I do remember the experience itself, as well as how life changing it was for us.... The entire staff [CNY - Syracuse] at the office were amazing and caring.
The environment [CNY- Syracuse] was very friendly and compassionate. It can be overwhelming at times, it is part of the process. The staff was great at making sure we understood every part of the process and were comfortable with it all as well.... The nurses were very relatable and even remembered us by name. The staff from what I remember were very compassionate and made you feel at home. This created a relaxing environment under circumstances that could be very stressful.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Take it one day at a time.
The entire staff at the office were amazing and caring. They treated everyone the same and some even remembered us by name. We felt at home there from the beginning to end.
I do not remember all of the specific details, as it was 10 years ago. I remember the medicine I had to insert and wear a pad for to decrease the mess if it leaked out. I remember my husband giving me shots daily, the last one he jabbed it hard to be the usual "pain in the butt" he is. We remember being in the operating room and my husband telling how big the needle was. There were so many appointments and ultrasounds. I do not remember specific details. However I do remember the experience itself, as well as how life changing it was for us.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The environment was very friendly and compassionate. It can be overwhelming at times, it is part of the process. The staff was great at making sure we understood every part of the process and were comfortable with it all as well.
We received a tobacco grant. We had a $1,200 down payment. The medicine and visits were mainly covered by insurance, the copays were our responsibility.

2011 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Kiltz was positive, hopeful and committed to my dream of being a mom. I appreciated his self care encouragement from a massage to visualizing my dream as well as to the medical piece of my journey. He helped to make me a mom and there is no greater gift. I am eternally grateful to him!... I did three cycles for IUI - first no drugs, then with clomid then with clomid and shots. the third time was successful.... I felt like he and his staff were in this journey with me. It wasn't just medical it was to help me fulfill a dream.
Beautiful, friendly and relaxing space. It [CNY Fertility Ctr - Syracuse] felt private even when there was lots of traffic. I utilized their spa as well as the clinical setting and truly feel this combined approach helped me conceive.... She [nurse] was responsive to email, spent a ton of time with me during office visits explaining what was happening and next steps. i am so lucky she was my assigned staff.... They grieved with me when it didnt work and celebrated when it did! They were part of my team.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Trust the process; the results may not be what you hope but you have to trust the process
I felt like he and his staff were in this journey with me. It wasn't just medical it was to help me fulfill a dream. They grieved with me when it didnt work and celebrated when it did! They were part of my team.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Shannon Brancieri)
She was responsive to email, spent a ton of time with me during office visits explaining what was happening and next steps. i am so lucky she was my assigned staff.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Beautiful, friendly and relaxing space. It felt private even when there was lots of traffic. I utilized their spa as well as the clinical setting and truly feel this combined approach helped me conceive.
The majority of my care was under insurance.
none

Unknown Success
Keto is strongly recommended without an understanding of patients' other health needs, history of disordered eating, etc., and that was frustrating to me. ... I have had some major surgery in the bones of my leg, and Dr. Kiltz kept wanting to increase my dose of prednisone to what I think is a high dose. I was worried about bone loss in my hip, and I don't feel like my past history was taken into account. ...
It is a beautiful facility [CNY], and for the size that it is, I think it runs very smoothly. I was always able to get an appointment quickly after I was officially a patient, and they were great about working around my work schedule. The nurses are very responsive through the portal, and they were quick to adjust my meds or help with questions. The price is another huge plus. I have some insurance coverage, but knowing that I will be able to afford treatment after the coverage is gone is a big relief. It is a very large and busy place, and there are miscommunications or mistakes once in awhile. I had trouble getting my blood results faxed from my local hospital - they were faxed to CNY, but CNY often did not receive them the first time. I had to follow up with my local practitioner and CNY to make sure the results were sent and received.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is very friendly and positive, and it definitely makes going through a stressful and frustrating experience easier. He is willing to think outside the box, and he and his staff are always quick to address my questions or problems. One negative for me is the focus on the ketogenic diet. I strongly believe that strict diets are not healthy for everyone (mentally or physically), and although I am glad that keto works for many people, I often felt like I was putting my success in jeopardy by not listening to his repeated advice. Keto is strongly recommended without an understanding of patients' other health needs, history of disordered eating, etc., and that was frustrating to me. I also was on many more medications than friends at other clinics. This could be a positive in that Dr. Kiltz is very willing to try new and out-of-the-box methods, but I didn't always understand the rationale behind certain meds. I also had to research side effects/risks myself and felt a lot of pressure to keep up with my plan of care.
Be willing to do your own research and understand what your limits are and what you are comfortable with. Make sure you are prepared to advocate for yourself as a patient. Become familiar with the excellent nurses on staff, because they will be your primary contacts throughout the process. They are very knowledgeable and helpful.
Dr. Kiltz is very available to his patients, responding via text message or portal message. He is very friendly and personable. However, I oftentimes felt like he wasn't familiar with my particular case when I had follow up meetings with him, and I felt like I had to be on top of my treatment and medications. I understand that it's a very big clinic and a lot of patients to keep up with, but it sometimes made me doubt the quality of my care.
We started off with an immune protocol after a successful egg retrieval. I have had several failed transfers, and we have added more meds each time, mostly focusing on autoimmune issues. I had a hysteroscopy after the third transfer, which was clear. I am planning to have an ERA before trying another transfer. Dr. Kiltz wants to increase the autoimmune medications again for the next FET, but I am not comfortable with some of them. The next step will be a laparoscopy to check for hidden endometriosis, if the ERA is not successful.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
All of the nurses I have had were very helpful, knowledgeable, and kind. I wasn't necessarily scheduled with the same nurses throughout my care, but there were several who I had often and became familiar with. The NPs on staff were especially helpful.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It is a beautiful facility, and for the size that it is, I think it runs very smoothly. I was always able to get an appointment quickly after I was officially a patient, and they were great about working around my work schedule. The nurses are very responsive through the portal, and they were quick to adjust my meds or help with questions. The price is another huge plus. I have some insurance coverage, but knowing that I will be able to afford treatment after the coverage is gone is a big relief. It is a very large and busy place, and there are miscommunications or mistakes once in awhile. I had trouble getting my blood results faxed from my local hospital - they were faxed to CNY, but CNY often did not receive them the first time. I had to follow up with my local practitioner and CNY to make sure the results were sent and received.
My insurance has covered everything except a freezing fee so far, which I think was $250.
Dr. Kiltz (through the nurses) recommended a single embryo transfer, but they were willing to transfer 2 if I felt strongly about it.

Unknown Success
Most of the time he writes back to my text messages but i know he has all his patients text messaging him. He is booked alot so i have to make an appt at least 1 or 2 weeks before for a follow up appt....You can pretty much do the cycle you want. Protocol is very flexible. He does like using high dose of meds though....I have my nurses personal cell number and she writes me even when shes on vacation. Dr Kiltz does not write back all time to my messages... [Eset Approach] 2-3 per transfer for my age
The price is good. They are so busy. Try to stick with the same nurse so you don't fall through the cracks. You have to watch them for mistakes. You have to wait sometimes for a call back from billing dept. Strenghts is you get a call and an email from the nurse with instructions... They [CNY Fertility] are so busy. He still makes you feel like you are cared for. I have my nurses personal cell number and she writes me even when shes on vacation. Dr Kiltz does not write back all time to my messages
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Book way ahead for follow up and consult appts.
They are so busy. He still makes you feel like you are cared for. I have my nurses personal cell number and she writes me even when shes on vacation. Dr Kiltz does not write back all time to my messages
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: donna and Trish)
Trish doesn't respond right away. donna responds even on her vacations!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It was $2900 for banking embryos but now it is $3900 and you get the 4th cycle for $600
2-3 per transfer for my age
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Some test results i didn't get back. Also had wrong results of one blood work and follicle sizes entered wrong before.

Unknown Success
He [Dr. Kiltz] is a very genuine person who cares about his patients When he is speaking to you you are not just a number. He also takes a very holistic approach to fertility (versus some doctors who only rely on medications, Which takes away power and participation from the patient).... Was able to call him directly with answers on his cell. Unheard of!... Will do single as the “gold standard” But will Consider transferring more after multiple losses.
They [CNY Fertility Center] have the most reasonable prices in the United States and they have out of town client system down to a science. It’s easy to do all your medications and cycle monitoring near your home and fly in for a seamless tank retrieval or transfer... [Clinic Errors] Failed to tell me they were not receiving my blood work my entire first cycle.... $3900 cash for a retrieval and fresh transfer (meds and monitoring not included)
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is a very genuine person who cares about his patients. He is a very genuine person who cares about his patients When he is speaking to you you are not just a number. He also takes a very holistic approach to fertility (versus some doctors who only rely on medications, Which takes away power and participation from the patient).
Ask lots of questions.
Was able to call him directly with answers on his cell. Unheard of!
Gonal 450 Menopur 150 Cetrocide.25 mg Neupogen HGH 6 IU Lovenox Zithromax LDN Prednisone HCG + Lupron triggers
Professional and kind
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They have the most reasonable prices in the United States and they have out of town client system down to a science. It’s easy to do all your medications and cycle monitoring near your home and fly in for a seamless tank retrieval or transfer
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Failed to tell me they were not receiving my blood work my entire first cycle.