835 Hopkins Rd
195 Intrepid Lane
Syracuse, NY 13205
315.469.8700

2022, Unsuccessful
I didn’t have tons of interaction w him [Dr. Michael Grossman] other than the FET, but he was a kind, efficient doctor and professional. I had a different protocol this time around, which felt encouraging to me to try something different as we hadn’t had much success at this point...Just be willing to ask questions and go after the information that you need. CNY is a busy place, so you need to make sure you’re clear on everything.
The staff at CNY are very friendly. You do have to ask for help if you want it - they don’t hand hold unless you request it...Super affordable compared to other places, and great financing options. Their pricing is the only reason I am able to move forward. ...Just be willing to ask questions and go after the information that you need. CNY is a busy place, so you need to make sure you’re clear on everything...Also pay attention to the protocols so nothing gets missed. I had drugs ordered that I wasn’t given instructions for, which was an oversight.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
I didn’t have tons of interaction w him other than the FET, but he was a kind, efficient doctor and professional. I had a different protocol this time around, which felt encouraging to me to try something different as we hadn’t had much success at this point.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Michael Grossman used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I am on an immune system protocol for previous miscarriage and some Other supportive measures, which included steroids, intralipids, and HCG boosters. I don’t recommend the boosters as it makes results confusing. I’d prefer to try the HCG wash instead.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
There were a few things that got dropped - I wasn’t notified that the HCG wash and intralipids needed to be done the day prior to transfer. Other than that, they were responsive and helpful.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This is a high volume center, so be sure you ask lots of questions and advocate for yourself so you get what you need. Also pay attention to the protocols so nothing gets missed. I had drugs ordered that I wasn’t given instructions for, which was an oversight.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center.
Describe Michael Grossman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
We didn’t do genetic testing, so my preference moving forward is 2 embryos for an FET.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Nothing major, but I had meds ordered that were supposed to be administered the day before. The problem is I flew in for treatment and it was impossible to change things around last minute to do so. However, we found a workaround, so it worked out in the end.

2021 - 2022, Unsuccessful
I liked Dr. Kiltzs' bedside manner, the guy prayed with us after our transfer. However, all he cared about was us doing his carnivore diet. He told us if we eat veggies and fruits we would turn into them? And everything we know about science is wrong...Be prepared to talk about his keto/carnivore diet, that's all he seems like he wants to talk about.
I felt like a number while a patient at CNY because I had someone different to talk to about my questions every time. We waited for 2.5 hours before he was able to get me back for our frozen embryo transfer. My transfer was at 1030am and we transfer right before 1pm. It was very rushed and he seemed flustered.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I liked Dr. Kiltzs' bedside manner, the guy prayed with us after our transfer. However, all he cared about was us doing his carnivore diet. He told us if we eat veggies and fruits we would turn into them? And everything we know about science is wrong. He asked if I was on DHEA and I told him I was but my level was super high, I asked if I should start it back up and he went on a tangent about how he's being sued by the "creator" of DHEA and never answered my question.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We used 3oo gonal-f and 75 menopur. We did a dual trigger with lupron and pregnyl. Cetrotide started stims day 4. We don't know the reasoning behind it, one of the NP's came up with the protocol but didn't ever tell me why this would be the best approach. We only got 1 embryo.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
You talk to someone different every time. When messaging in the patient portal, you have to create a new message every time, you cannot reply all. That is super frustrating considering you don't know who is going to answer your next reply to a previous question.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They're understaffed and too busy to truly accommodate everyone. The benefit for CNY is the price, other than that, you don't really have a great relationship with the staff. They do get back to you pretty quickly while going through a cycle.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
Total for IVF with fresh transfer and storage fee in one was about 4,000. We had a 5% discount for military. Our frozen transfer was an extra $700(with military discount).
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
When the nurse called to tell me my quant was negative, she asked if we wanted to go into another transfer...we only had that one embryo so it stung extra that she didn't even know my results well enough to be able to give me the appropriate consideration when discussing our next steps.

2021 - 2022, Unsuccessful
Dr Corley stayed positive and friendly but both transfers need better instructions. Some options wasn’t offered unless patient asked or was aware. Last embryo was day 7 high mosaic. Dr in Atlanta advised we could transfer but didn’t provide the obvious. That embryo had a very small chance of achieving a successful pregnancy...most of my questions and treatment was done by a nurse. CNY has a call center to call for treatment instructions and questions. You have to pay extra to talk to a random doctor. cost even more to talk to Dr Kiltz or Corley....
Everyone [at CNY Fertility Center] was friendly. A couple times nursing staff advised different instructions that was conflicting information on medications to stop...CNY has a call center to call for treatment instructions and questions. You have to pay extra to talk to a random doctor. cost even more to talk to Dr Kiltz or Corley...
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Ask lots of questions, research as much as possible before attempting IVF. Understand that you might not be successful.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr.Corley prayed with us and was very friendly.
Describe the protocols David Corley used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Didn’t talk with Dr. Corley most of my questions and treatment was done by a nurse. CNY has a call center to call for treatment instructions and questions. You have to pay extra to talk to a random doctor. cost even more to talk to Dr Kiltz or Corley.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Nurse hotline )
Everyone was friendly. A couple times nursing staff advised different instructions that was conflicting information on medications to stop.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Cost is biggest strength. Providing more detailed instructions. Assigning two nurses to each patient. Providing a discount for out of town patient. If cycle fails and no embryos are left provide half off second cycle for specific reasons.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
Monitoring was done locally and it was stressful at time to find a appt or for clinic to accept order’s from Dr Kiltz. This is why want to do it local next time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Corley at CNY Fertility Center.
IVF care fees, Medications , PGT , each Transfer fees, storage fees, Freeze Embryos fee, acupuncture fees, Talk to Doctor fees, Travel Fees
Describe David Corley's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Only one option to do one embryo at a time.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Providing better instructions and being real with patient about embryo grade and success rate. I feel like I did educate myself enough because I had two failed transfer and should of did another retrieval for better embryos to have a better chance at success. Now I’m trying to figure out how to pay for medication again to do retrieval again. Also want to go to a better clinic closer to home.

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Kiltz] is open to self avocation of the patient and practices what he preaches. You can also tell that he really loves what he does and helping his patients to make families is his passion...Dr. Kiltz counseled us on diet which I believe was the game changer for us. He definitely preached the BEBBI diet (Carnivore diet) and I am now a full believer in it....
I absolutely love [CNY Fertility Center] and every staff member there. I have been treated at three of CNY's locations (Atlanta, Colorado and Syracuse)...The nursing staff has been wonderful. I really appreciate their 24 hr nursing line and always getting back to me. The only downside is that everyone has their own way of handling protocols and I sometimes get confused when I get different instructions from different nurses.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I had a consult with Dr. Kiltz after my third failed IVF transfer at the CNY Colorado location. I reached out to him desperate and seeking further help. Dr. Kiltz was very kind and compassionate and showed us that he cared about our situation. Dr. Kiltz counseled us on diet which I believe was the game changer for us. He definitely preached the BEBBI diet (Carnivore diet) and I am now a full believer in it. I followed all of his suggestions and recommendations and within the first 60 days my eczema completely healed, bloating and menstural cramps went away, depression disappeared and my labs came back in the appropriate ranges for the first time in 5 years (Vitamin D, Vitamin B and Neutrophilis) they all ran below normal rages before this. Dr. Kiltz in my opinion, is the perfect example of what a practicing physician should be. He is kind, compassionate, understanding, humble, open to self avocation, and is always open to learning and educating himself. It is easy to see that he absolutely loves what he does.
Follow his recommendations.
Dr. Kiltz really cares about his patients more than any doctor I have ever treated with. He is the perfect example in my opinion of how a practicing doctor should be. He is open to self avocation of the patient and practices what he preaches. You can also tell that he really loves what he does and helping his patients to make families is his passion. I have treated at three CNY facilities in the past two years and have been treated very well by Dr. Magarelli, Dr. Fink and NP Jana Cashen as well. I recommend CNY to anyone seeking Reproductive Assistance.
We did a Lupron flare protocol this cycle. Which was milder than the other cycles and known to produce fewer follicles but higher quality eggs. I am currently in the middle of this treatment cycle. My previous cycles with CNY Colorado were much more aggressive and only yielded 6 eggs each time due to my Low AMH. each time yielded 4 beautiful embryos of the 6 eggs.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff has been wonderful. I really appreciate their 24 hr nursing line and always getting back to me. The only downside is that everyone has their own way of handling protocols and I sometimes get confused when I get different instructions from different nurses. Either way I have been taken care of pretty well overall and appreciate the CNY nursing staff.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I absolutely love CNY and every staff member there. I have been treated at three of CNY's locations (Atlanta, Colorado and Syracuse). My husband and I are blessed to be in their care they treat us like human beings and are absolutely caring and compassionate. The best thing we ever did was switch from our local clinic in FL and travel to CNY for treatment. If you are looking for affordable and compassionate treatment then CNY is the place I recommend.
CNY is 1/3 of the cost in the nation! The chance of growing our family would not have been possible for us if CNY did not exist.
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
A single embryo transfer is recommended because it gives the embryo the best chance of survival. They do however allow two embryo transfer in certain circumstances.

2019 - 2022, Unknown Success
[Dr. Kiltz is] open to transferrin more than 1 embryo but you must have a good reason. One healthy baby at a time is the goal...He will also listen to your grievances. His priority is your success, he wants you to walk out of there with abs y, do they have many options, including affordable donor eggs...[initial protocol] Immune protocol, adding in weekly acupuncture, managing my stress, Keto diet..
[CNY Fertility Center] Strengths: price, options, will work with anti age or BMI, affordable donor egg program, several locations, Weaknesses: they are very busy, you must be proactive, the outside monitoring can get tricky and you must be on top of your files getting transferred each day...The nurses run the show but they know their individual patients well..
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
CNY is a if clinic but Dr. Kiltz takes the time to get to know you. He will also listen to your grievances. His priority is your success, he wants you to walk out of there with abs y, do they have many options, including affordable donor eggs. The list for donor embryos is long but tends to have a higher success rate.
He’s intense abs passionate about his opinions, especially on the Keto Diet. Even if you do t agree, at least hear him out at first. He’s done his research and his opinions are well-informed.
He gets to know you abs your story, abs he allows you to try with your own eggs first.
Immune protocol, adding in weekly acupuncture, managing my stress, Keto diet
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris, Martha)
The nurses run the show but they know their individual patients well.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
$3995 per egg retrieval $695 per transfer $9000 for 6 donor eggs $70 per acupuncture visit HSG wash $50 Intralipids $100 PRP uterine Was $300 $150 remote monitoring fee $950 for in-house monitoring fee
He’s open to transferrin more than 1 embryo but you must have a good reason. One healthy baby at a time is the goal.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Just a little contradictory information from time to tome, but calling or emailing your initial nurse can help clarify anything
2022, Unknown Success
Dr Chang is kind and likes to joke, which helps keep the mood light. He didn't have a lot of suggestions on what to change after our first transfer of 2 embryos failed. We still do not know why nothing is working for us...He is receptive to your own ideas regarding treatment...He suggested two the first time. We then had three left and I wanted to transfer all. He was receptive to this and allowed it.
Beautiful clinic [CNY Fertility Center]. Clean. Pharmacists are very helpful. Everyone is polite. Nurses organizing your protocol for travel patients aren't always on the same page. Follow up phone call with provider was not helpful: limited to 30 minutes, provider wasn't familiar with my case, had no real suggestions or changes
How was your experience with Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center?
He is receptive to your own ideas regarding treatment
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Chang is kind and keeps the mood light
Describe the protocols Eric Chang used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We tried histamine protocol, lipid infusion, lovenox/asa, and nivestym. Along with prednisone and doubled PIO to 2cc for the second transfer. The HCG wash did not help with the first transfer here (second overall)
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Nurses were great overall. Some of them rushed me after retrieval.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Beautiful clinic. Clean. Pharmacists are very helpful. Everyone is polite. Nurses organizing your protocol for travel patients aren't always on the same page. Follow up phone call with provider was not helpful: limited to 30 minutes, provider wasn't familiar with my case, had no real suggestions or changes
outside monitoring, travel patient
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center.
$4000 for retrieval, $5000 for meds, $900 for transfer, $4000 monitoring and labs at outside facility per cycle
Describe Eric Chang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Not everyone is on the same page with course of treatment because so many different people are involved. I am a travel patient.
2021 - 2022, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Robert Kiltz] Very compassionate and caring, but ultimately just a number in huge pool of other women s seeking the same goal. The price you pay is great, but the lack of communication is cringe worthy. I’m still not complete with the process and dread what’s to come on future communication...Based on your labs you are given a standard protocol that may not be the best one for you.
Very clean facility [CNY Fertility Center] and up to date with modern technology. Safety was never a concern and it has a spa like feel. It really made you feel at peace when attending. Also, accommodations are very convenient...The clinic was horrible at returning calls and messages. Had to be a huge advocate to get things done...[nursing staff] Horrible! Very rude and often misinformed
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Be your own advocate! If something doesn’t seem right, speak up!
It’s very generic. Based on your labs you are given a standard protocol that may not be the best one for you.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Horrible! Very rude and often misinformed.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very clean facility and up to date with modern technology. Safety was never a concern and it has a spa like feel. It really made you feel at peace when attending. Also, accommodations are very convenient.
They limit multiple embryo transfers unless you have a history of failed attempts.

2021, Successful
Although I only met Dr. Klitz once, at the embryo transfer, he had such a calming and affirming way about him. He was personable and approachable, honored how special the occasion was, and had just a lovely way about him. Certainly feels that he is attending to more than just the medical aspect of fertility, that he cares about the holistic experience of what it means to conceive life...
All of the nursing staff [at CNY Fertility Center] were top-notch. They all were aware of my chart and details, were compassionate and accessible, and they personalized the experience. I did not feel like a number whatsoever, but someone they were invested in. During my times of anxiety or not knowing if things were going well, they were honest yet reassuring and available to hear me out and answer any concerns or questions I had...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Coming from NYC from earlier in the process, it was a welcome change to be working with CNY. All of the nurses were warm and friendly, they all took the time to answer my questions thoroughly, they all read through my chart before appointments and remembered my name and circumstances. I felt like this was a highly personalized experience. During the actual transfer, Dr. Klitz was warm and personable, and he had a gentle and encouraging way about him where I felt totally taken care of and respected. There were a few gestures he made that felt truly humane.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Catherine Falcon)
All of the nursing staff were top-notch. They all were aware of my chart and details, were compassionate and accessible, and they personalized the experience. I did not feel like a number whatsoever, but someone they were invested in. During my times of anxiety or not knowing if things were going well, they were honest yet reassuring and available to hear me out and answer any concerns or questions I had.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I did all of my monitoring appointments at the Rochester location, which is a lovely and calming space that in pre-COVID times looks like it could have been a spa. Because of COVID there weren't any massage, acupuncture, yoga, or other in-person offerings. I felt comfortable and calmed by the environment. I felt they had good COVID precautions in place. The only weakness of this entire experience is that is it hard to communicate/get a hold of someone on the phone. Again, I don't know how much is COVID-related, but it would have been nice to have a phone number to call and connect with someone without always having to either use the messaging feature on the patient portal and wait a bit for a (non-urgent) response, or leaving a message on billing or another extension and then have to be available when they call back in order to avoid drawn-out phone tag. They WERE accessible if there was an urgent concern through a dedicated on-call nurse's line, so that felt good.
I had already frozen my eggs, so for the thaw, embryo creation with donor sperm and transfer was about $3800, receiving the eggs from the other fertility clinic was $150, and my monitoring appointments (some of which were covered by insurance) were in total about $800.

2021, Unsuccessful
I saw Dr. Kiltz again at the time of transfer. I can't tell you how insensitive he was at that time...he didn't look thru my file even once. His first question was, is this your first transfer, I said no, this is my second. Then he asked, what happened to my first, for which I said, it was unsuccessful. Then he asked why was it unsuccessful, I didn't have any answer for that. Then he asked, what was the reason for my infertility, I again said i don't know....
They [nurses at CNY Fertility Center] are efficient, and knew what they were doing...they were friendly, but no warmth at all...the nurses who saw me were never the same during the visits, which made me wonder if they really know my case or not. And during both my unsuccessful IVF procedures, the nurse who called me, was so insensitive, she right away asked what are my future plans, whether i intend to do another transfer, even before i could digest the news of negative pregnancy test...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I was referred to this clinic by a friend who had two successful pregnancies with CNY. I first saw Dr. Kiltz during my egg retrieval in the Syracuse clinic and he was friendly and reassuring at that time. I was full of hope and he didn't mention anything about the next steps or anything. It was explained by the nurses I saw during my next review at the Rochester clinic. My transfer was again done by Dr. Kiltz and I didn't have any concerns at that time about the success of the procedure. In fact, I was too positive that nothing could go wrong. No one told me about how low the chances of successful IVFs could be; that only less than 5% of IVF became successful. So, when the call came saying that my pregnancy test was negative, I was devastated. I wasn't told what went wrong. It took me weeks to get over it and prepare for the next cycle. The procedure was easier than the first. I saw Dr. Kiltz again at the time of transfer. I can't tell you how insensitive he was at that time. First of all, he had no idea about his patient, meaning he didn't look thru my file even once. His first question was, is this your first transfer, I said no, this is my second. Then he asked, what happened to my first, for which I said, it was unsuccessful. Then he asked why was it unsuccessful, I didn't have any answer for that. Then he asked, what was the reason for my infertility, I again said i don't know. He then asked how young i was, to which I said Im 43. He gave me a curious look and asked, if these are my own eggs or donor eggs, I said my own. He then went on about the miracles of keto diet, which he didn't ask me to follow during both my cycles. He said it would help with inflammation, which i didn't know. By then my confidence was low about the transfer, about the quality of my ovum and embryos and the entire success of the process. I was shattered and couldn't hold tears. I really don't know if doctors, especially ones who specialise in fields as this could be so insensitive. I was completely stressed out during the entire period and it didnt come as a shock when they called up to report my unsuccessful pregnancy results.
Don't expect much.
I was being seen by the nurses/nurse-practitioners at the Rochester branch of CNY Fertility. Sure, they were friendly, but no warmth at all. It's just a routine job for them. For patients like me, who are at the fag-end of fertility, we need a little bit of compassion and reassurance, which was lacking most of the time i went there. And, the nurses who saw me were never the same during the visits, which made me wonder if they really know my case or not. And during both my unsuccessful IVF procedures, the nurse who called me, was so insensitive, she right away asked what are my future plans, whether i intend to do another transfer, even before i could digest the news of negative pregnancy test. who would do that? I felt like they just wanted to move on to the next task, and no concern for the patient's feeling was given any gravity at all.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They are efficient, and knew what they were doing. Sometimes the waiting time for scan was more than 30-40 minutes, but mostly it was under 15 minutes. They explained the medication procedures in detail and was prompt to provide me with a substitute vial of an injection from the clinic stock, since the medicine vial i got from the pharmacy was leaking. I replaced it, but their pro-active action helped me with continuing the cycle without any breaks.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It doesn't feel like a clinic, the ambience is more homely. Waiting time is under 15 minutes most of the times, but there were times when I had to wait for 40 minutes for a scan. The cover protocols are followed strictly and the nurses are efficient. they don't call up with an explanation for your blood tests or anything, nor will they prep you for what to expect.
I was under the impression that our insurance covered the entire procedure associated with IVF. We didn't know that assisted hatching was not covered in this and the financial team failed to inform us as well.we received a bill for both transfers and we are still clueless about it.
I was advised y Dr. Kiltz that because of my age, its wise to do multiple embryo transfer. Hence, for both my cycles, I transferred two embryos each.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
I would have expected someone from the clinic to let me know what went wrong with my failed IVFs. It was such an emotional and physically traumatic journey, its a courtesy that i think they should follow.

2021, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Eric Chang] was very easy to talk to. He explained everything that I had to go through very well. He was willing to try to get to the root of the issue. Very friendly and talkative. Gave me some hope. Made me feel comfortable though retrieval and transfers...Took his time to explains everything. Nice bedside manners...
The clinic [CNY Fertility Center] is beautiful, the staff is responsive and friendly. I had to drive 4 hours each way for appointments. They made sure we were comfortable since they knew we had a long drive both ways...[nurses were] Very kind and understanding. Made sure we were comfortable each visit. Always got back to us in a timely manner...IVF was $4000 Lab work and ultrasound was $1200 Transfer was $995 Medicine was $200
How was your experience with Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Chang was very easy to talk to. He explained everything that I had to go through very well. He was willing to try to get to the root of the issue. Very friendly and talkative. Gave me some hope. Made me feel comfortable though retrieval and transfers
Make sure to ask questions if you aren’t 100% sure. Don’t waste time on doctors that you have no trust in.
Took his time to explains everything. Nice bedside manners
Had surgery prior to remove endometriosis/endometrioma. Started to stim the month after only to find out the endometrioma came back. I was on Gonal f 300 IU once a day, Menopur 150 IU once a day, Letrozle 10mg once a day, LDN 4.5mg once a day, Prednisone 5mg twice a day, Cetrotide 0.25mg once a day, Prograf 0.5mg twice a day, Estrace 2mg twice a day, Endometrim 100mg twice a day, Progesterone in oil 50mg once a day. Only collected three eggs in which two became embryos. He decided to do a fresh transfer that failed. We needed up doing a frozen two months after with our last embryo and it failed as well
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I don’t have anything negative to say. The clinic is beautiful, the staff is responsive and friendly. I had to drive 4 hours each way for appointments. They made sure we were comfortable since they knew we had a long drive both ways.

2021, Unsuccessful
I feel prioritizing patients [by Dr. Michael Grossman] should be recognized. It’s hard not getting answers especially in times when you feel most vulnerable. I didn’t feel valued. This made my experience feel horrible. I was told after my last failed transfer I had to wait 3 months for a follow up call in order...I was rushed during my last transfer. A lot of questions were not answered. I paid out of pocket like most do.
There is potential, but they [CNY Fertility Center] lack patient satisfaction experience. Not everyone is going to be successful using fertility treatment, so talking to patients can go a long way. I was never a nagging or needy patient but I still feel like the care I deserved was far from obtained...They [nurses at CNY Fertility Center] seemed overworked. There was very little compassion an empathy shown.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
I feel prioritizing patients should be recognized. It’s hard not getting answers especially in times when you feel most vulnerable. I didn’t feel valued. This made my experience feel horrible. I was told after my last failed transfer I had to wait 3 months for a follow up call in order
Demand answers if you have questions. You are entitled to it.
I was rushed during my last transfer. A lot of questions were not answered. I paid out of pocket like most do. I wasn’t even offered a follow up call until 3 months after my failed transfer. I felt crushed. How can you wait 3 months to confirm talk to a patient. It’s disheartening. I felt like I didn’t matter.
Not sure
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They seemed overworked. There was very little compassion an empathy shown.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
There is potential, but they lack patient satisfaction experience. Not everyone is going to be successful using fertility treatment, so talking to patients can go a long way. I was never a nagging or needy patient but I still feel like the care I deserved was far from obtained.
Don’t remember. Paid everything out of pocket.
None
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
It was very frustrating. I just felt like another number.

2020 - 2021, Unknown Success
Very thoughtful and explained things as much as possible. It seemed that he was also very knowledgeable and took his time. I still would like to be able to ask him specific questions in the message center but goes to nurses. Other than that overall satisfied and still hoping for a baby...Took time to explain things for the most part.
The [CNY Fertility Center] clinic overall is great. The price is helpful especially if you have to do multiple retrievals. They will take care of you and do their best. You can tell that most of them enjoy their jobs and really want you to succeed. You still will have to do your homework and figure out which protocol is best for your body.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Still do your research. He is a very good physician but I. The IVF world I feel like there isn’t much hand holding. He will do his best and follow his guidance but listen to your body as well.
Took time to explain things for the most part.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They were very nice and thoughtful . Just not sure how organized and if everyone was on the same page.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic overall is great. The price is helpful especially if you have to do multiple retrievals. They will take care of you and do their best. You can tell that most of them enjoy their jobs and really want you to succeed. You still will have to do your homework and figure out which protocol is best for your body.
Travel patient so doesn’t apply
Set prices

2020, Unsuccessful
I can't speak much to my experience with Dr. Grossman, mostly because I never met him. I only spoke with him twice, once for my initial consult before starting my cycle, and once after my egg retrieval which went poorly...Both times he honestly didn't have much to say. It felt like our conversations were directed by me and my questions rather than him offering any information or thoughts. He only gives what you ask for and even then it's not much.
CNY is a busy clinic, with a high volume of patients. It appears as though the only way they can handle it all is to streamline treatment. You often feel like you are just a little cog in a big wheel churning around you...The only strength is that it's affordable...things are dirty, staff seem miserable, and the doctors are MIA. Dr. Kiltz heavily pushes his keto diet (to all patients regardless of their specific issues) which he's modified for fertility and quotes ZERO research around it.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
I can't speak much to my experience with Dr. Grossman, mostly because I never met him. I only spoke with him twice, once for my initial consult before starting my cycle, and once after my egg retrieval which went poorly due to only resulting in one poor quality embryo (after having 12 follicles retrieved), to discuss next steps and review things. Both times he honestly didn't have much to say. It felt like our conversations were directed by me and my questions rather than him offering any information or thoughts. He only gives what you ask for and even then it's not much.
Don't expect much, you're your only advocate, so don't rely on him to advise you or provide you with much information.
I never actually met Dr. Grossman. CNY is a busy clinic, with a high volume of patients. It appears as though the only way they can handle it all is to streamline treatment. You often feel like you are just a little cog in a big wheel churning around you. I traveled from out of state, and had all consults and meetings with my Dr. prior to my cycle through the phone, and once I arrived it wasn't until I had my retrieval that I actually saw a Dr at all (and I did all my monitoring there). Even then, it was a different RE than the one I'd been working with.
Stimulation via 300 IU Gonal F, 150 IU Menopur, 4.5 mg LDN daily until trigger, adding in .25 mg Cetrotide in the morning on cycle day 9 continuing until trigger. Triggered with Lupron. I did well on these meds, no big side effects, had 14 follicles and retrieved 12. I had done a mini stim cycle with a different clinic before coming to CNY and didn't get many eggs, so this was a more typical level of higher stimulation and I did better with it. However it clearly didn't matter since I only ended up with one 6cc embryo.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Ok, so one thing to note here is that I was getting treatment during the start of Covid-19 hitting NY. Things changed quickly, and while everything around us was shutting down, the clinic stayed open to finish out patients who were mid-cycle (me). That may have affected things. My experience of the nurses was that they were busy, unhappy, stressed out, and stretched thin. Never very friendly, you're always meeting with someone different, and they didn't seem very professional either. One left the room at one point because she couldn't find our consent on her computer, and went to go ask about it. She left the room with her computer open and pointed at us, and we were actually able to see our consent file right there by searching ourselves. That lack of professionalism was appalling to say the least. Not only was she unable to find something staring right at her, but she left patients in the room with her computer open with access to confidential files. Yikes. Also, the clinic felt pretty dirty. Not sure if that's on the nursing staff, but it was unsettling especially given the virus.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The only strength is that it's affordable. That's why I went here. I have no coverage, and that leaves me with options like this one. The weaknesses are that it's seeing a high volume of patients, and therefor we're all just numbers. You see a different person every time, appointments are in and out before you have a chance to remember what questions to ask, sometimes they don't even take time to review your meds with you, things are dirty, staff seem miserable, and the doctors are MIA. Dr. Kiltz heavily pushes his keto diet (to all patients regardless of their specific issues) which he's modified for fertility and quotes ZERO research around it. He also promotes CBD products with ZERO research or information available on CNY's website as to how its helpful vs. harmful. It feels very much like CNY is a wellness brand vs. and actual medical facility.
3900 for a cycle not including meds (those were another 3500) this was without insurance.
Their protocol is to only transfer one, unless it's a special scenario or they are pushed by the patient.
Latham

When you try to ask questions, [Dr. Robert Kiltz] just replies with “the nurses will go over all this information with you”, so that is a little frustrating. He pushes his Keto diet VERY HARD, and I felt like I didn’t have a choice but to follow that diet, and that created more stress...I had a salad the previous day, and he said to me, “lettuce will kill babies, do not eat that!” I was terrified!
With the very first cycle, everything was amazing! The travel nurses were very informative and kept me updated on what was happening and called me with results quickly! As my failed cycles went on, I felt like I was “forgotten”, and I had to keep calling the nurses and asking for my results and directions as to what I should do...unfortunately because of all of that miscommunication. I had to cancel my cycle before I could even really start because I wasn’t taking the correct medication.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is VERY INTENSE. He truly wants to help you get pregnant and start a family, and that is amazing. He is very knowledgeable, and sometimes it is hard to follow him because he trows A LOT of medical terminology at you and talks very fast, making it hard to understand. When you try to ask questions, he just replies with “the nurses will go over all this information with you”, so that is a little frustrating. He pushes his Keto diet VERY HARD, and I felt like I didn’t have a choice but to follow that diet, and that created more stress for me because I was/am so hard on myself because I haven’t gotten pregnant yet, so every time I “cheat” on keto, he makes me feel like that’s why I’m not pregnant. The day of my egg retreaval, as I was laying on the operating table, he was asking me how my keto was going and I had told him good and that I had a salad the previous day, and he said to me, “lettuce will kill babies, do not eat that!” I was terrified! When I am in the clinic, Dr Kiltz is very nice, for the short time I see him, and always says “God Bless” as he leaves the room, and I do love that. I’m not sure if I would choose to see him again, because he is so intense, I would rather see a different doctor in his practice, Dr Corley!
Take a lot of notes, because he talks very fast! Try to not be offended when he talks about his “Kiltz’s Keto”.
With the very first cycle, everything was amazing! The travel nurses were very informative and kept me updated on what was happening and called me with results quickly! As my failed cycles went on, I felt like I was “forgotten”, and I had to keep calling the nurses and asking for my results and directions as to what I should do, they were making it very stressful. You have to talk to a different nurse every time you call, making it hard for them to have a good relationship with you.
He always used his immune protocol do decrease possible inflammation. The medications we used for almost every cycle were: Prednisone, Low dose aspirin, LDN, Intralipid Infusions once a week prior to and after transfer, estradiol. And KETO. Unfortunately I have never been pregnant, I did have 1 chemical pregnancy, but zero success. He isn’t sure why I am not getting pregnant, and has labeled it “unexplained infertility”.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The travel team is very uninformative. I had to keep calling them to get my test results, and that made things very stressful. And every time you call you speak to a different travel nurse, and have to wait for them to go through your entire chart before they can help you, making it very frustrating. I finally asked if I could have one nurse please take care of me because I was getting misinformed and getting wrong medication dosage by multiple nurses. On one occasion, three different nurses told me three different ways to take a medication. I finally got connected with a nurse named, Kristine K, and she is truly AMAZING! She is A part of the travel team and it is so sweet and truly cares about you. So when I call now to speak to a nurse I specifically asked for her and I don’t mind waiting on hold until I can speak with her, because I know I can trust her and she will tell me the correct information, and advocate for me to Dr. Kiltz. I love her and she really does care about me and want me to get pregnant! When I go to the clinic to have my transfers, I always get a nurse name Ashley (I do not remember her last name, but she has tattoos down her arm and dark hair and very pretty), and she is a rockstar when I am there! She is very down to earth and wants the best for us and does not mess around with treatment!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I am a travel client, so the only time that I go to the clinic is for the egg retrieval and transfers. When we first arrived the clinic feels like a spa! It is literally beautiful and very welcoming! I felt very relaxed while I was there and never nervous. The very first time we were there we got to walk down the hall where the embryologists were working, that was very interesting and nice knowing where my embryos were going. I have done acupuncture a few times before and after my transfer, and it was truly relaxing, I highly recommend doing that. Every single person at the clinic that I encountered was very polite, always smiling, and excited that you were there!
I am a travel client, so on day one of my menstrual, I would call CNY And let them know I had started, and then they would upload a order to my patient portal for me to schedule my ultrasound and lab work. The facility where I got my ultrasound at got me in immediately and treated me like a STAT patient. (kudos to Fulton County Health Center in Wauseon Ohio!) I would have to get my lab work done at Toledo Hospital, due to it needing STAT results.
The initial phone consultation/interview was free with Dr. Kiltz. Once I completed all of my deemed testing prior to doing IVF, then I could order medications for egg retrieval. I choose to pay in full for my Single Cycle IVF with out of town monitoring, and that was $4,050.00, that included one egg retrieval, anesthesia, assisted hatching, embryo storage for one year from retrieval, and one fresh embryo transfer. Every frozen transfer after that was $450 plus $150 monitor fee for the nurses, totaling $600 each time I did a frozen transfer. But those prices are only good for one year from me signing my contract with them in September 2019. I do know that their prices have increased since then, but I do not know those prices, as I still have one frozen embryo left. I did get my initial medications for egg retrieval from integrity pharmacy, that CNY recommended, and that total was $3085.71. Every frozen transfer was a little different, and I was able to get those medications from my local pharmacy for the immune protocol.
He will only do 1 embryo transfer, and states it is a standard. My third transfer, he did agree to transfer 2 embryos, and unfortunately that didn’t work either. He believes that it doesn’t increase your chances of getting pregnant by increasing the number of embryos transferred.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
The travel nurses are not good at communicating instructions, and sometimes they do not call with my lab and ultrasound results, so I have to call them and get them and speak to multiple nurses to get the information. They are supposed to call you that day after you get your lab and ultrasound, I should never have to call into them, they should be contacting me. One day three different nurses told me three different ways to take a medication, until I demanded to talk to my travel nurse that I prefer, Kristine K, and she told me that something was wrong and that she needed to call Dr. Kiltz himself to figure out what to do next. And unfortunately because of all of that miscommunication. I had to cancel my cycle before I could even really start because I wasn’t taking the correct medication.
Syracuse

Dr. Chang ordered preliminary testing that included an HSG and SHG, of which he performed at his clinic. As a result of these tests, a large cyst was discovered on my left ovary, which Dr. Chang suggested that I follow up with my primary OBGYN (I am out of state) for treatment options before proceeding with IVF...even though we are choosing to use donor eggs, the cyst could cause future complications with any hormonal treatments used with IVF.
warm and friendly environment, plushy furniture, fireplace and refreshments...the rooms were not soundproof, which made us feel a little self-conscious in talking about our sensitive issues...[CNY Fertility Center] offered same day testing for semen analysis and transvaginal ultrasound...messaging system does not have the "reply" feature as in traditional email, and you are forced to create a new message every time you communicate with a member of their staff, even if it is in response to the same original message.
How was your experience with Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Chang was new to the clinic at the time of our initial appointment. Despite this fact, his demeanor and knowledge of the fertility world with his past experience provided us with ease and confidence in his ability to care for our needs. He was very thorough with his explanations of treatment options as well as statistics of possible outcomes, including examples of outcomes he has seen in his practice. Because of the extra care he took to provide us with factual data, we chose to take the next steps in treatment under his care.
He is down to earth and lighthearted. His calming presence will make anyone feel at ease. He will treat your sensitive situation with care and respect.
From the start, Dr. Chang was pleasant and down to earth. His explanations of statistics with regards to our specific situation were very thorough and helpful in guiding us on making sound, educated decisions about our treatment options.
We are still early in our treatment and had to pause temporarily due to COVID-19, however Dr. Chang ordered preliminary testing that included an HSG and SHG, of which he performed at his clinic. As a result of these tests, a large cyst was discovered on my left ovary, which Dr. Chang suggested that I follow up with my primary OBGYN (I am out of state) for treatment options before proceeding with IVF. Dr. Chang's rationale was that even though we are choosing to use donor eggs, the cyst could cause future complications with any hormonal treatments used with IVF. I am still awaiting the procedure for cyst removal.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Allyson Santoro, RN)
Our nurse, Ally, has been helpful in describing any processes or procedures that are necessary for our treatment. She has been gracious and kind and always gives us options so that we can make informed decisions. We have had no problems with the nursing staff at the clinic. During my procedures, they have been courteous and thorough in their explanations of what to expect. The nursing staff is available through the patient portal as well as through the clinic if needed immediately. They have always been pleasant to work with.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY is a clinic that was referred to us through my OBGYN. It was a "just in case" option should the need arise. After a few months, I heard about the same clinic from a friend who sought treatment resulting in a pregnancy, so my husband and I decided to try them out. The initial call was just to set up the intake, which was offered either over the phone or in person. The phone interview was a longer wait, so we chose to schedule an in-person intake and take a 4 hour trip to the clinic. Upon arrival, we were greeted with a warm and friendly environment, plushy furniture, fireplace and refreshments. One thing that took us by surprise was they asked us politely to remove our shoes and wear either disposable booties or their "complimentary" slippers. The rationale for this was not clear, however we complied out of politeness. Once we were called back for our consultation, the rooms were beautifully decorated with modern barn-style doors and comfy chairs. The downside was that the rooms were not soundproof, which made us feel a little self-conscious in talking about our sensitive issues. When Dr. Chang arrived, he set our mind at ease by asking pinpointed questions about our situation and gave us sound information and statistics, which helped us make an educated decision about treatment. The clinic offered same day testing for semen analysis and transvaginal ultrasound, which was helpful. Once the testing was complete, the nursing staff took over and assisted us in completing the necessary paperwork. The main form of communication once established as a patient is through the patient portal messaging system, which can be good or bad. A good point is that you can be thorough in providing them as much information in your message so that they have all of your concerns in one place. A bad point might be that if you do not have the patience necessary to wait on their response, you may find yourself becoming frustrated with the system. Also, their messaging system does not have the "reply" feature as in traditional email, and you are forced to create a new message every time you communicate with a member of their staff, even if it is in response to the same original message. All in all, this experience has been a positive one. As of right now, COVID-19 has halted our treatment, including that of our egg donor. We are waiting for the restrictions to be lifted for elective surgeries to continue so that we can move forward with our plans for IVF.
Costs were for initial intake and testing procedures. Costs and payment options were thoroughly explained.
No comments on eSET vs. MET. The paperwork explains these options thoroughly and are predetermined with package options.
Hamburg (closed)

I have only spoken to Dr. Kiltz once on the phone...The call was early in the morning (7 or 7:15) and he was exactly on time, which was impressive...He was friendly and knowledgable. He was compassionate, but didn't really ask me too much about my history or seem to have reviewed my file...Expect to hear about keto, the bebbi diet, Kiltz's keto, and that plants are out to kill us...I'd also say that he seems to be super dedicated to his work and is very passionate.
Sometimes I felt kind of lost [at CNY Fertility Center], like I was getting different information from each person I spoke with, like no one had reviewed my file before seeing me...I've only seen a doctor three times, and I really don't know who my doctor is...Everyone at the clinic is very kind. Some are friendlier and more personable than others, but all were very nice, and all seemed knowledgeable... They make a lot of people's dreams reality, so that's a strength.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I have only spoken to Dr. Kiltz once on the phone. I had a follow up call with him after several failed IUIs and before going to IVF. The call was early in the morning (7 or 7:15) and he was exactly on time, which was impressive. The call was good, and he agreed that IVF was a good next step. He was friendly and knowledgable. He was compassionate, but didn't really ask me too much about my history or seem to have reviewed my file. He spent a good portion of the call talking about the keto diet and that plants are killers. You can tell that he really cares about his patients and is passionate about what he does. I feel like there are some people who are lucky to see him often and get to know him, and then there are others who only interact with him once, if at all.
Expect to hear about keto, the bebbi diet, Kiltz's keto, and that plants are out to kill us. I'd also say that he seems to be super dedicated to his work and is very passionate. He regularly gives out his cell phone number, he does weekly fb/instagram live videos (daily during COVID19 pandemic), he starts his calls early in the morning. He must always be working! I wonder when he sleeps!
I selected that my care has been under two doctors, but I've only seen a doctor three times, and I really don't know who my doctor is. I had my initial consult with a PA who I have spoken to once since, I had a follow up call before going to IVP with Dr. Kiltz and he signs most of my prescriptions, and my HSG and egg retrieval were with Dr. Corley. Every other phone call and appointment was with a nurse...practically a different nurse each time. Sometimes I felt kind of lost, like I was getting different information from each person I spoke with, like no one had reviewed my file before seeing me. I really had to do a lot of my own homework and followup. I feel like my first egg retrieval was a real learning experience, so I'm eager to go into the second retrieval now that I know what to expect and what to do.
I first planned to do three IUIs then move to IVF. My IUI cycles included a z-pak, prednisone, letrozol, ovidrel, and endometrin. I did not have any adverse reactions to the medication. I think I produced 1-3 follicles. The third IUI changed to a timed intercourse cycle, as my bloodwork indicated that I had either just ovulated or was about to. They said I could have still done the IUI, but there was an increased chance that the timing would be off. For IVF, I started with a z-pak and prednisone, and stimmed with compound HCG and Follistim. I then used cetrotide and triggered with leuprolide acetate. I was supposed to trigger with HCG as well, but there was an error with the script and I never got it. I didn't realize I was supposed to have it. Apparently it wasn't signed and CVS Specialty sent it back to the clinic for signature, but never got it. Only four eggs were retrieved, 2 matured, and 1 fertilized and made it to blast. Genetic testing indicated it was abnormal. I'm waiting for my second retrieval and the meds I have this time are follistim and menopur to stim, then cetrotide, followed by HCG and leuprolide acetate to trigger. During a follow up call with a nurse, she said that I responded as though I have a low ovarian reserve, even though my blood work does not indicate that. This was the protocol that she designed...I believe she called it the 450/150 protocol.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Everyone at the clinic is very kind. Some are friendlier and more personable than others, but all were very nice, and all seemed knowledgeable. I have seen a lot of nurses at the clinic and have spoken to many different nurses on the phone.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY Fertility sees a lot of people, and is willing to try unconventional things to help people become parents. There can be a significant wait time to get your consultation, but once you're in, it's pretty quick to schedule all appointments and procedures to get moving. They make a lot of people's dreams reality, so that's a strength. I like that they have and encourage yoga, meditation, and acupuncture. Unfortunately many people feel like just a number there...probably a bi-product of seeing so many people. I'm considered a travel patient, even though I only live an hour away. I don't really know who my assigned doctor is, and I speak to/see someone different almost every time I'm there, call, or message through the portal. I imagine that local, non-travel patients may have a different experience. It's VERY important to stay on top of everything, so that no balls are dropped. Do your research, follow up, ask questions. There was an error filling one of my scripts for my egg retrieval and I didn't know that I was missing one of my triggers. There were so many back and forths with the clinic and my pharmacy that I didn't realize that something was missing. Then, leading up to my retrieval every appointment started with "so, we're doing an IUI?", to which I responded "no, IVF." Not sure how that wasn't in my file and why no one knew that. Made me extra nervous. They're really the only clinic around, and I can't afford to travel elsewhere. They seem to get results and overall I've had a very pleasant experience there. Everyone is very nice, the clinic is clean, modern, and they take care of you well and make sure you're comfortable. I'd recommend it as long as you know to stay on top of things and advocate for yourself. Eager to start my next round and still hoping for my rainbow baby.
I'm still waiting for some billing to come through. My insurance covered my IUIs, so I only had to pay two copays at each visit, one for the appointment and one for bloodwork. My medications for my three IUIs cost several hundred dollars. Since I live in NY and work for a company with more than 100 staff, my IVF cycles are now partially covered. Unfortunately they do not cover the techniques used to fertilize the eggs (assisted hatching and something else that escapes me at the moment) and I believe that will cost $1000. It was $700 for the embryologist to sample the blastocyst, and I believe another $700 for the genetic testing (would be higher if I had more than one embryo). I have not gotten a bill from CNY for the fertilization and the embryologist. My medications have probably cost around $1,000. I need to follow up with the financial team to make sure that my next retrieval is covered. Dr. Kiltz mentioned last night in his fb live video that some insurances are tricky with what they mean by three rounds. If it is not covered, then I will have to go to out of pocket pay with a financed payment plan, and I believe that is around $5,000. I know that I am fortunate to have insurance cover a lot of this, but it is still more than what my husband and I can really afford to pay at this time.
I have not gotten to transfer yet. I have one frozen day 5/6 embryo that came back as abnormal after genetic testing. Eager to have my second retrieval and will hopefully get more embryos and move to transfer.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
One of my prescriptions for one of my triggers for my egg retrieval was called in, but apparently was not signed. I didn't realize I was missing medication until my last appointment before the retrieval when the nurse came in to give me my instructions. CVS Specialty said they received an unsigned script and sent it back with a request for signature but never got it. I was never notified. Thankfully they adjusted on the fly and I was able to trigger with just the leuprolide acetate. Not sure if that had anything to do with only getting four eggs or not. After my retrieval I had a call with an NP out of their Buffalo office to discuss next steps. It was a wonderful call and I felt confident moving forward. Plan was to prime for 60 days with omnitrope, then go into another retrieval. The NP told me to message her the month before my next retrieval month to schedule an ultrasound and bloodwork on day 20/21. She said that she might want to have me start some additional meds to prep. This was last month, as COVID19 was shutting down clinics. I read on the clinic's page and heard in Dr. Kiltz's live videos that they were not starting new cycles. So I messaged the NP and asked her what to do about the CD 20/21 u/s and bloodwork...asked if COVID was impacting the clinic. She said they were not stopping and to call to schedule my appointment. I called Syracuse the next day. The nurse I spoke to was shocked and didn't know why I was given that information. They were not scheduling those appointments or starting new cycles, like I had read on their site. She said that it's okay to keep priming for another 30 days. I felt deflated and disappointed to have to press pause on this journey. It lowered my confidence in the NP and made me feel like I don't know where to turn to get accurate information that is specific to my case.
Syracuse

[Dr. Grossman is] big on the autoimmune protocol, which was great for me because I have Hashimotos. So they had me on things like low dose naltrexone and prednisone, through our egg retrievals and transfer. They also had me on prograf and lovenox for our frozen embryo transfer, on top of the normal meds...made sure we never had any questions before any procedure. He was nice and straight forward. He was our doctor for our two egg retrievals and one frozen embryo transfer. Procedures were quick but went well.
The advice I’d give all CNY patients is to be your own advocate and join the CNY fb group. Because CNY is a low cost clinic, they don’t hold your hand through every step. The doctors, like Dr Grossman, are available for consults but, for the most part, they just perform the main procedures and leave the rest to the nurses...As a travel patient, we dealt mostly with the nurses on the travel team. They were all wonderful and got back to us quickly. They answered all our questions in a timely manner and were very organized.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Grossman made sure we never had any questions before any procedure. He was nice and straight forward. He was our doctor for our two egg retrievals and one frozen embryo transfer. Procedures were quick but went well.
Dr Grossman
Dr Grossman and CNY are big on the autoimmune protocol, which was great for me because I have Hashimotos. So they had me on things like low dose naltrexone and prednisone, through our egg retrievals and transfer. They also had me on prograf and lovenox for our frozen embryo transfer, on top of the normal meds.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
We loved our experience with CNY but it’s not for everyone. They don’t hold your hand, so you really have to be your own advocate and do your own research. But their treatment is up to par with the first fertility clinic we saw, which was three times the price of CNY.
An IVF cycle is $3,900 plus $450 for a frozen transfer, plus monitoring. But we were travel patients and monitored in our home town.
If you’ve done PGS testing on your embryos then CNY typically will only transfer 1 embryo at a time.

2020, Unknown Success
I thought that he [Dr. Michael Grossman] was very good. I only had him so far for my retrieval. I still have yet to have my FET. I was told to make sure that I ask the questions to be answered because he does not volunteer information. So if any one does see him, make sure you ask your questions before you go under anesthesia...I had a really good NP or PA who was able to help me dig deep into the rationale behind all the meds and the other meds that I was taking that I thought had nothing to do with my actually treatment.
I think that this clinic system [CNY Fertility Center] is busy. I expected to be treated well, and I was, but I will always compare my experience to how I was treated in Barbados...The files are open to all the providers and they consult each other on these cases. The protocol was different for me based on the other facilities I had gone to. I had a really good NP or PA who was able to help me dig deep into the rationale behind all the meds and the other meds that I was taking that I thought had nothing to do with my actually treatment. The biggest thing with this clinic (and all the ones I have encountered except Barbados) is communication.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
I thought that he was very good. I only had him so far for my retrieval. I still have yet to have my FET. I was told to make sure that I ask the questions to be answered because he does not volunteer information. So if any one does see him, make sure you ask your questions before you go under anesthesia.
Ask all the questions you feel you need answered. Also make sure to use the portal.
I think that this clinic system is busy. I expected to be treated well, and I was, but I will always compare my experience to how I was treated in Barbados. Overall I was still happy with the treatment at CNY in Albany/Lantham
CNY works as a system overall. The files are open to all the providers and they consult each other on these cases. The protocol was different for me based on the other facilities I had gone to. I had a really good NP or PA who was able to help me dig deep into the rationale behind all the meds and the other meds that I was taking that I thought had nothing to do with my actually treatment. The biggest thing with this clinic (and all the ones I have encountered except Barbados) is communication.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Overall I was very happy with the staff. The clinic system does not have a primary patient coordinator. Since this is a remote treatment situation for me, communication through the portal and phone calls. It has been difficult getting somethings explained in detail until you actually call and explain what you need. in my case it was my medication and supplement list.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The one in Albany, Beautiful! a log cabin feel. Then they gave me a plush warm rob and the setting is no where near a hospital feel. I was very pleased with this and it made me feel really comfortable and at ease.
I have to go to a local facility (Texas Children's Pavilion for Women) and do remote monitoring.
This clinic is the cheapest clinic for the basics in America.
My understanding is that Dr. G will do what the pt wishes in reason but prefers to do 1. The NP explained the rational further for me and all the reasons for me, at my age, should have 1 at a time for FET.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
I went to ATL remote clinic to get plasma replacement and wanted to make sure my partner would be able to get his sperm sample done at the same appointment, ( he was not going to be able to come to NY with me.) They had him scheduled for lab in ATL, but not the donation. It was an easy fix, but it was not scheduled as requested.

2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Kiltz spent over an hour on the phone with my husband and I discussing our health, history, and steps moving forward. He answered all of our questions thoroughly and professionally. We could tell he was passionate about his work and we are beyond hopeful to finally do this and hopefully will be carrying our first baby within the near future. I can text or call him and he responds right away. I haven’t emailed him yet, but there is that route available if necessary...took mine and my husband’s health, and pre-existing conditions into consideration for our first IVF treatment. He recommended I go on a keto diet because a lot of what I was experiencing was due to inflammation. My husband and I have lost weight since taking Dr. Kiltz’s advice. I’m not a medical professional so I can’t speak to the medications that were ordered for me. I’m new to this whole process so I don’t have a lot to share.
Whenever I email the nurses [at CNY Fertility Center], they always answer me promptly. When I call, they’re always very helpful and put me at ease. The only negative thing is that when messaging them through the online portal, you can’t reply to their messages...Their nursing and financial team are great. Dr. Kiltz is great. Unfortunately I haven’t dealt with anyone else. They make IVF affordable for all who are trying to achieve their dreams of having children. I didn’t receive the greatest care at other fertility places but at CNY, they treat you with respect, like family and they have monthly IVF grants to help pay for IVF cycles. I’m excited for this journey and for CNY to help my husband and I become first time parents!
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I have not yet begun my IVF process since I am waiting for my first cycle to arrive so I can start. When my husband and I consulted with Dr. Kiltz, he was friendly, engaging, explained things so that we’d understand, and offered his cell phone, email and told us to contact him whenever if we had further questions or concerns. What doctor does that??? I have not met a doctor that offered their private cell phones to patients!
You will love him!
Dr. Kiltz took mine and my husband’s health, and pre-existing conditions into consideration for our first IVF treatment. He recommended I go on a keto diet because a lot of what I was experiencing was due to inflammation. My husband and I have lost weight since taking Dr. Kiltz’s advice. I’m not a medical professional so I can’t speak to the medications that were ordered for me. I’m new to this whole process so I don’t have a lot to share.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Whenever I email the nurses, they always answer me promptly. When I call, they’re always very helpful and put me at ease. The only negative thing is that when messaging them through the online portal, you can’t reply to their messages.
He is affordable!!!!!

2020, Consult
During the consultation I never actually spoke to Dr. Kiltz. I spoke to a doctor in the GA office. I was not expecting that and because of that it wasn't very personal. It felt like she was simply reading from a checklist of questions to ask me...You don't speak to him until you are ready for treatment. It's very odd. I know he's very busy but it's odd to not have communication with your doctor. You mostly interact with nurses. With that being said I've heard great things about him and appreciate his weekly chats on social media.
The clinic [CNY Fertility Center] is very affordable...The price point is the clinic's best selling point. The hardest challenge for me after speaking to other doctors was how impersonal my interactions felt with CNY. I had to really ask myself if the low price point was worth feeling like I was completely on my own...Talking to multiple people led to a lot of confusion and needing to have the same conversation with several different people before getting the correct answer.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
You need to be very very organized because the clinic has a lot going on.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Since I was an out of state patient I communicated through the patient portal. It was really confusing. Some nurses were very helpful and others were not. I found that asking very specific questions and really outlining the information that I needed was helpful.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is very affordable and as long as what you need to transparent you can get the information you need from their website which has been recently updated. The price point is the clinic's best selling point. The hardest challenge for me after speaking to other doctors was how impersonal my interactions felt with CNY. I had to really ask myself if the low price point was worth feeling like I was completely on my own.
All of the information is online. My situation was a bit more complicated.
Did not have a conversation about this.

2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Ditkoff was extremely thorough. He went over all of my past history and treatments, as well as tests. He even ordered them to be done again just to make sure nothing was left out. He went over which treatment plan would be best for us and when the best time would be to start. I truly appreciate him being thorough and explaining all of my results. The doctor I had seen prior never did this and told me I needed surgery and that his nurse should have told me over the phone 4 months prior! Dr. Ditkoff had these tests done again and went over what the issue was and why I need surgery in order to have successful IVF treatments there after.
The only thing they [CNY Fertility Center] could improve upon is hold time when you call. Sometimes I get through immediately, sometimes I'm on hold for over 10 minutes. Other than that, they are fantastic. ... We have to pay out of pocket and they are very understanding of this, they also work out in house payment plans. They are the only reason we can afford to have any IVF treatments at all. They are literally our only hope in conceiving a baby.
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
I would tell them he will be very thorough so if they had any questions, write them down and bring them with you on your visit. He will go over all of your concerns and explain why certain treatments will be successful as apposed to others.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
He treated me like a human. He was very gentle with a warm soft bedside manner. He was very straight foward and answered all of my questions. He was extremely thorough and never left me in the dark as far as tests treatment goes.
Describe the protocols Edward Ditkoff used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
For now I am awaiting surgery to have my left fallopian tube removed. After I heal we will start injections and medicine for my first egg retrieval.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They are very friendly and understanding of your stressful situation and how time sensitive everything is. They return my calls and also reach the doctor for me promptly.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This clinic is amazing and wonderful. Very warm and thorough. They are understanding of financial difficulties and will work with you to afford the treatments needed. The only thing they could improve upon is hold time when you call. Sometimes I get through immediately, sometimes I'm on hold for over 10 minutes. Other than that, they are fantastic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center.
The costs are the absolute best and lowest price for the highest quality of care. We have to pay out of pocket and they are very understanding of this, they also work out in house payment plans. They are the only reason we can afford to have any IVF treatments at all. They are literally our only hope in conceiving a baby. The costs total $5,000 for one egg collection and transfer. Each transfer after that is only $450. The pharmacy they refer to is extremely low cost was well only charging us $4,500. To understand this better, our area in NJ wanted $34,000 for the same treatment and medication.
Describe Edward Ditkoff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
We are able to try both. But he strongly suggested eSET due to my medical conditions. I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and could possibly face premature birth.
Edward Ditkoff

2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Corley was very warm, friendly and easy to speak to! I felt like he loves what he does and genuinely wants to help me achieve a healthy pregnancy even with just one phone consultation. So far, it's been a great and exciting experience! ... We went over a few of my lab results and discussed how the process works and what my next steps would look like. I'm so excited to meet Dr. Corley in person and to finally have a baby of our own!! Baby dust to all :)
PRICE, PRICE, PRICE!! CNY has the best IVF pricing in the USA!! They also have a great FB group and amazing live convos with Dr. Kiltz himself on a nightly basis. It's a huge strength and keeps me so interested & excited to start my cycle with them!! No weaknesses as of right now! So far so good! Things are moving pretty quickly. ... I have not completed my IVF cycle just yet. I hope to complete this by July/August and it should run about $10k total including medication and about $2k for travel expenses.
Choose Dr. Corley! :)
Speaking to Dr. Corley at CNY Fertility made me feel like a regular human being due to the fact that as soon as he got on our consultation phone call, he simply asked me to tell him about myself. It was the first time a doctor seemed genuinely interested in my story and what brought me to CNY. We went over a few of my lab results and discussed how the process works and what my next steps would look like. I'm so excited to meet Dr. Corley in person and to finally have a baby of our own!! Baby dust to all :)
Continue to take the vitamins that I'm currently taking along with my husband. He then stated he will have the nurse e-mail me a list of the standard IVF medications for a regular cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Elizabeth)
I have spoke to Elizabeth, RN with the Global Team at CNY. We spoke for about 30 minutes and she was able to answer all of my questions and concerns regarding being a travel patient from California to NY. She put me at ease with taking the time and not showing any frustration with holding my hand through the process as they would say.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
He recommends a single embryo transfer each time.
Syracuse

Kiltz is always knowledgeable and gets us information that we need. He helps trying to figure out issues that have come along. He also connects to via social media and always responds to as many questions as possible. Has answered several of ours. He also has given us his personal cell phone and he has always responded.... On our case Kiltz has done 2 egg transfer and a single egg transfer. Both our decision, Kiltz didn't see anything that would not allow multiple egg transfer.
Long wait times at the clinic [CNY], but they have people from around the world coming to CNY. You have to be understanding. Strengths they are always their, always apologetic when there is long wait times or issues with pregnancy. Very sympathetic very compassionate. Always understanding, very knowledgeable. The price is lower then most by thousands, that's including travel and hotel. Always avaliable.... We live out of state. So Kiltz and his office would schedule the test needed with my health care provider.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Trust him. He will always have your back. He is willing to reach out to speak to your Dr if your are from out of state for monitoring.
Kiltz and his staff take the time to explain things to you. They spend the time to troubleshooting issues. Kiltz has also given us his personal cell number if we have questions or issues. Staff is always there, always gets things sent to my dr since I live several states away.
I've cycle and meds. He puts you on hydroclorique and a z-pack to help make the uterus better suited to host an embryo. He also adjusts meds based off of your blood work and ultra sounds. He does push keto to help bring down inflammation in the body.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Nurses are professional and compassionate. Very friendly. They go out of their way to ensure things are correct and in order.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Weakness you have to travel, but we have signed up for that. Long wait times at the clinic, but they have people from around the world coming to CNY. You have to be understanding. Strengths they are always their, always apologetic when there is long wait times or issues with pregnancy. Very sympathetic very compassionate. Always understanding, very knowledgeable. The price is lower then most by thousands, that's including travel and hotel. Always avaliable.
We live out of state. So Kiltz and his office would schedule the test needed with my health care provider. Based off of that info they would determine if we are ready for a transfer or retrieval.
Medicines 3500, retrieval and transfer meds. Monitoring egg retrieval and transfer 3900. Price has gone up but we are grandfathered in. 250 fee for each transfer. 850 after 12 months for egg storage. acupuncture 75 Travel and hotel 4000 during retrieval process. Tickets to travel to NY each transfer roughly 600 each, prices change pending on the time if year.

2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Kiltz and his team made us feel at ease, that we could indeed afford treatment, and that he could help us. He made our visit feel like it was the only one he had that day...is a warm and caring individual who loves his work and his patients. He didn't push anything we couldn't afford and he still gave us options. He understood our trials and had compassion for us and our situation. He also has chats online and explains thing to all of us. He spends time online even after his work day is done, it's never done for him. I like that he features both eastern and western medicine as ways to promote fertility.
She [the nurse at CNY Fertility Center] sat down with us for quite a while and asked what we expected and if we had questions. She answered all of them in a knowledgeable and down to earth way. She showed compassion for our previous losses. She told us we would start looking into testing right away and it was a relief. She is a wonderful person with a caring heart and she knows her stuff. She also offered a keto diet and yoga as ways to improve fertility as well. I voiced my opinion on a medicine I didn't want to take and she gave me an OTC alternative.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is a warm and caring individual who loves his work and his patients. He didn't push anything we couldn't afford and he still gave us options. He understood our trials and had compassion for us and our situation. He also has chats online and explains thing to all of us. He spends time online even after his work day is done, it's never done for him. I like that he features both eastern and western medicine as ways to promote fertility.
Open your heart to possibilities because that is what Dr. Kiltz offers. Don't bother going anywhere else.
I had made the mistake of seeing a different fertility clinic first and it was a terrible and defeating experience. Dr. Kiltz and his team made us feel at ease, that we could indeed afford treatment, and that he could help us. He made our visit feel like it was the only one he had that day.
He started out with tests, blood, ultrasound, semen analysis, and a procedure to make sure there was no cause for concern before any fertility procedures were mentioned. Once we got the clear we discussed IUI. He knew our insurance didn't cover any fertility treatment so he gave u workable options.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Marnan)
She sat down with us for quite a while and asked what we expected and if we had questions. She answered all of them in a knowledgeable and down to earth way. She showed compassion for our previous losses. She told us we would start looking into testing right away and it was a relief. She is a wonderful person with a caring heart and she knows her stuff. She also offered a keto diet and yoga as ways to improve fertility as well. I voiced my opinion on a medicine I didn't want to take and she gave me an OTC alternative.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Beautiful clinic, very clean and well laid out. Strengths-This clinic is a well oiled machine. They have a portal where I can access all my tests and records. I can also email the nursing staff and get a same day response. They are knowledgeable in fertility and also both eastern and western medicine. They promote yoga and specialized diet. Weaknesses: None.
All costs were covered for preliminary testing except for deductibles. All other costs can be financed if needed.
Syracuse

He [Dr. Corley] always made me feel heard and understood. He is good at looking into all areas (labs, results of egg retrievals and protocols used) to find what may or may not work in the future. He took his time to explain things to me and listen to my experiences and thoughts. ... When I had a follow up with him he looked at all of my previous information in depth and took 60 minutes to talk to me and come up with our an to move forward.
It is easy to get in touch with who you need to via their [CNY] patient portal and get answers fast. If you enjoy in person contact, being a travel patient might not be for you. Some patients have flown/driven to New York to stay for the whole cycle to be monitored there, but I chose to fly in only for procedures and did remote monitoring in my home state. I have liked all the doctors, but they all have very different personalities. Once I found the one I clicked with it made it easier.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
He always made me feel heard and understood. He is good at looking into all areas (labs, results of egg retrievals and protocols used) to find what may or may not work in the future. He took his time to explain things to me and listen to my experiences and thoughts.
Make sure he has access to all of your previous tests/results so he can give you good feedback. He has been doing this for awhile and has a lot of information to share but needs to know where you are coming from.
He is a very sweet man and prayed for me after each FET. When I had a follow up with him he looked at all of my previous information in depth and took 60 minutes to talk to me and come up with our an to move forward.
While Dr Corley has performed my egg retrieval and 2 transfers I have just recently had a follow up with him regarding a 4th FET. The clinic has many doctors and I had yet to find the Dr that fit with me until I had Dr Corley for my 2nd FET. He listened to me and looked into my chart to help me come up with a plan for my next FET and potentially next egg retrieval. He actually did not change my protocol from my last FET other than to add an HCG wash before and HCG boosters after. I will be using Estrogen to prime for FET along with the immune protocol that includes Lovenox, baby aspirin, Tacrolimus, prednisone, zpak, doxycycline and PIO along with progesterone suppositories. I am getting the immune protocol due to having endometriosis. The previous cycle I had good results as far as lining and levels and he doesn't believe a big change would change the outcomes.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic has a team of nurses devoted to patients who travel to NY for their treatment (which I do). It is easy to email them and get a response in an hour or two. You have to give them very specific questions otherwise you will not get specific answers. When I have talked to them on the phone regarding results or setting up retrieval or transfer times they have always been very nice and caring.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This clinic has a lot of travel patients due to their low cost procedures. This being said I felt less like a number than I did at my local clinic. It is easy to get in touch with who you need to via their patient portal and get answers fast. If you enjoy in person contact, being a travel patient might not be for you. Some patients have flown/driven to New York to stay for the whole cycle to be monitored there, but I chose to fly in only for procedures and did remote monitoring in my home state. I have liked all the doctors, but they all have very different personalities. Once I found the one I clicked with it made it easier.
CNY Fertility's cost at the time of me starting there were $3900 for an egg retrieval and fresh transfer and $450 for an FET. I did monitoring in my home state and paid $150 to CNY for remote monitoring for each cycle(also the cost to monitor wherever I was at). I have insurance that covered a portion , so the cost structure is different (they senda higher amount to insurance, which is typical). The cost also did not include medications.