Buffalo
Syracuse
195 Intrepid Lane
Syracuse, NY 13205
315.469.8700

He [Dr. Magarelli] always made sure we knew everything and we understood the process thoroughly. He was very upfront and honest about what was going on during the process. He was always willing to help and answer any questions at anytime....We went in unsure of what route we were going to take. He explained both routes and which one he thinks might be better. He also did preliminary testing to let us know our chances for each route. We went with his protocol which was RIVF and it worked the first time!
I love this clinic [High Quality Affordable Fertility]! They all knew us and welcomed us in, even after having the baby they loved us going back and showing them what they helped do. It was a miracle and they helped achieve it. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way....Very honest, sympathetic. and genuine in what they do. Very big support system...Everyone including the dr. Knew us by name and helped us tremendously throughout the process! They were very genuine and heartfelt.
How was your experience with Paul Magarelli at CNY Fertility Center?
He always made sure we knew everything and we understood the process thoroughly. He was very upfront and honest about what was going on during the process. He was always willing to help and answer any questions at anytime.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paul Magarelli at CNY Fertility Center?
Make sure to be honest with him so he can help you the best way and can take the right course of action.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paul Magarelli at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Paul Magarelli used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They were excellent! Very honest, sympathetic. and genuine in what they do. Very big support system
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I love this clinic! They all knew us and welcomed us in, even after having the baby they loved us going back and showing them what they helped do. It was a miracle and they helped achieve it. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paul Magarelli at CNY Fertility Center.
The cost for everything was very reasonable. They also helped with medications
Describe Paul Magarelli's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
He explained the approach on transferring a single vs multiple and the outcome it could have.
Colorado Springs
I was very nervous and apprehensive in the beginning but was reassured and had all of my questions answered. I was walked through my options and they made sure I was informed throughout my treatment. it was like having my own cheer leading squad.... He's [Dr. Magarelli] an energy ball. Don't be put off by it. He really wants to help.... Had to take some stimulation meds which made me ovulate more. After that, I had an egg retrieval. They inseminated the eggs to make 4 embryos. 3 were healthy.
I really needed the strong support and encouragement through all of this. The clinic [Repro Med and Fertility Ctr] took extra initiative to make sure I was comfortable and understood what was going on. Sometimes, they seemed a little unorganized with knowing who was supposed to see me next. But that could just be that they had some new people working there.... They were very encouraging and genuinely cared about my pregnancy.
How was your experience with Paul Magarelli at CNY Fertility Center?
He's an energy ball. Don't be put off by it. He really wants to help.
I was greeted with encouragement and positivity every visit, starting with my first.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They were very encouraging and genuinely cared about my pregnancy.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I really needed the strong support and encouragement through all of this. The clinic took extra initiative to make sure I was comfortable and understood what was going on. Sometimes, they seemed a little unorganized with knowing who was supposed to see me next. But that could just be that they had some new people working there.
The costs were great. I didn't realize how much more money other clinics were charging for the same level of care.

2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr Magarelli took his time to explain all information and I felt he was trustworthy from the beginning when I first met him. He answered all questions my husband and I had and always showed compassion and understanding.... I was always treated respectfully and appreciated the way he was upfront and honest about everything.... $14,000 per IVF cycle including genetic embryo testing
The clinic’s [High Quality Affordable Fertility Centers- CO Springs] staff are all very positive and informative. Getting a return phone call was sometimes difficult. I would often times be waiting for a return call that I thought was time sensitive due to medication needed to be taken by a certain time and would have to wait until the following day for a call back. I had the same issues with finding out the results of my pregnancy test after transfer.
How was your experience with Paul Magarelli at CNY Fertility Center?
Be patient, this whole process takes time.
I do not remember specifics of protocols
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff was all very professional, supportive, informative and positive.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic’s staff are all very positive and informative. Getting a return phone call was sometimes difficult. I would often times be waiting for a return call that I thought was time sensitive due to medication needed to be taken by a certain time and would have to wait until the following day for a call back. I had the same issues with finding out the results of my pregnancy test after transfer.
$14,000 per IVF cycle including genetic embryo testing
The max amount he would transfer was 2 embryos due to the chance of them splitting. His motto is “one healthy baby”
2014 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Dr. Magarelli did not have good bedside manner. He was very blunt and did not show compassion. He seems to be knowledgable though....Don't expect to see him often at all and don't expect someone that will ask how you are doing after a failed cycle and say they apologize....He used the same protocol for almost of all his patients except for the dosages. For my 2nd IVF, we used the same medications just increased the dose and same exact protocol for the third.
One of the nurses [at Reproductive Medicine & Fertility Center] gave me the wrong embryo report. I've also gotten confliting information about how many eggs were retrieved at my last retrieval. In my current cycle, they claimed they were going to call me on a specific day to report if my embryos had made it or died on day 6 but they never called...Don't expect to see him [Dr Paul Magarelli] often at all and don't expect someone that will ask how you are doing after a failed cycle and say they apologize.
How was your experience with Paul Magarelli at CNY Fertility Center?
Felt like a human because they didn't talk about the money aspect too much and some of the nurses really cared for you and got to know you.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I saw one nurse almost all the time and she was great! Very compassionate and thorough
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic looks a little run down and cheap. All the retrievals and transfers are done in a back room of the clinic. Their equipment doesn't seem too high quality either.
It was a package deal not including medications.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
One of the nurses gave me the wrong embryo report. I've also gotten confliting information about how many eggs were retrieved at my last retrieval. In my current cycle, they claimed they were going to call me on a specific day to report if my embryos had made it or died on day 6 but they never called.

2014, Unsuccessful
Dr. Magarelli was okay, I didn't have a lot of interaction with him and I felt like his nurse practitioner was the driving force in many of the decisions...I felt like they were unfamiliar with the protocol they used on me. The Nurse Practitioner told me they never used it and that seemed apparent when the told me to continue medications I was not on.
The nurses [at Reproductive Medicine & Fertility Center] NEVER knew what was going on with my cycle. Most days I was told to continue taking a medication that was not part of my protocol and had to remind them daily that I was not on that medication. It made me wonder if they were even looking at my chart.
How was your experience with Paul Magarelli at CNY Fertility Center?
Don't waste your time and money here!
The nurses NEVER knew what was going on with my cycle. Most days I was told to continue taking a medication that was not part of my protocol and had to remind them daily that I was not on that medication. It made me wonder if they were even looking at my chart.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They were rude. One could not properly pronounce many common terms and procedures. Everything just seemed disorganized.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
They lied about the cost of testing and basically charged me $500 to draw my blood once and have a 10 min initial consult with the Nurse Practitioner who was rude to us the whole time and almost 2 hours late. I felt nickled and dimed by a lot of charges that had not previously been disclosed. I felt like they were unfamiliar with the protocol they used on me. The Nurse Practitioner told me they never used it and that seemed apparent when the told me to continue medications I was not on.
Colorado Springs
HQA Fertility as provided us with the help we needed to have our chance at pregnancy we wouldn’t otherwise have had. It has been a difficult journey and Dr. Magarelli and his wonderful, caring and supportive team have shown us nothing but care and enthusiastic support all along the way...He delayed another meeting that he had to make sure that my husband and I felt comfortable with the information and understood everything... I feel very welcome here.
HQA Fertility as provided us with the help we needed to have our chance at pregnancy we wouldn’t otherwise have had. It has been a difficult journey and Dr. Magarelli and his wonderful, caring and supportive team have shown us nothing but care and enthusiastic support all along the way...They have been compassionate and caring this whole time. I feel very welcome here...It is a small place and see's many patients who sometimes take a while.
How was your experience with Paul Magarelli at CNY Fertility Center?
Bring a book to the waiting room. It is a small place and see's many patients who sometimes take a while.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I was always speaking with someone. Not sure if all of them were nurses but their medical staff seemed to really care about me.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They have been compassionate and caring this whole time. I feel very welcome here. There seems to be a lot of different roles that go into this and I see many new faces each visit. Maybe they could be a little clearer on wait times.
cheaper than any other clinic we researched
Embryo Freezing
I am getting ready for my 1st retrieval [with Dr. Paul Magarelli] and right now in the process I am very happy with the level of communication, responsiveness and the treatment plan. My first appointment put me at ease and I felt I could ask any question and not be judged. I felt comfortable and that's been important...So far it's been a great experience and he listened and understanding. He answered all my questions and showed compassion...
Strengths it's affordable fertility clinic [HAQ Fertility] and they trulybwabt you to get pregnant. It's a more boutique experience, small and personal. Weakness it's in Colorado Springs which is a trek from Denver....[Cost of Treatment] It was a package and everything cost $9300. Meds were $5500. No hidden costs at all. It was great...Give the clinic and Dr. Magarelli a chance to impress you....I am getting ready for my 1st retrieval and right now in the process I am very happy with the level of communication, responsiveness and the treatment plan.
How was your experience with Paul Magarelli at CNY Fertility Center?
I am getting ready for my 1st retrieval and right now in the process I am very happy with the level of communication, responsiveness and the treatment plan. My first appointment put me at ease and I felt I could ask any question and not be judged. I felt comfortable and that's been important.
Give the clinic and Dr. Magarelli a chance to impress you.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths it's affordable fertility clinic and they trulybwabt you to get pregnant. It's a more boutique experience, small and personal. Weakness it's in Colorado Springs which is a trek from Denver.
Colorado Springs
He [Dr. Paul Magarelli] made us feel that we had a chance for conception after a few years of trying to conceive...appointments were never a disappointment – all the staff has been very supportive and friendly. HQA fertility offers an online portal that is very helpful and useful...He is compassionate but be prepared to hear answers you maybe were not expecting about yourself
She [nurse at High Quality Affordable Fertility Centers] was very nice and educational. Also told you information bluntly which I appreciated...The costs were less than everywhere else that we looked. $8,900 for full IVF...When I saw the team I always felt comfortable and welcome. I liked the online portal that they had. I got to ask questions at home and get instructions for taking my medication.
How was your experience with Paul Magarelli at CNY Fertility Center?
Every time we left his office we felt ready to continue this incredible journey. The following appointments were never a disappointment – all the staff has been very supportive and friendly. HQA fertility offers an online portal that is very helpful and useful. Nurses and staff are very prompt in responding to your questions or concerns.
He made us feel that we had a chance for conception after a few years of trying to conceive.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Carla)
She was very nice and educational. Also told you information bluntly which I appreciated.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are a very nice team. Sometimes you have to wait longer than you might have wanted, but I think that's ok. When I saw the team I always felt comfortable and welcome. I liked the online portal that they had. I got to ask questions at home and get instructions for taking my medication.
The costs were less than everywhere else that we looked. $8,900 for full IVF
Colorado Springs
He [Dr. Paul Magarelli] explains everything in pretty good detail. Very understanding. He makes it clear that what you want, is what he wants. I didn't get to see him much but I know he is only one person, and extremely busy...Got 10 eggs, 7 mature, 5 icsi, 2 blast. Waiting on pgs testing...150units menopur (pm) 150units of gonal f. Went up to 225 for both. After second ultrasound showed fluid around my left ovary. Was also instructed to up my protein to 200grams a day. And start electrolytes. Started cetrotide on day 7 of medication. Also took on day 8 of meds.
[The nurses at Magarelli Fertility are] So down to earth. Very compassionate and understanding...Strength- communication and fast response time. The portal is a great tool that they use. Weakness- dr magarelli doesnt do a 3 day embryos report. Sometimes you can feel very out of the loop when it comes to your embryos...Got 10 eggs, 7 mature, 5 icsi, 2 blast. Waiting on pgs testing...Magaralli is very knowledge about the process. He explains everything in pretty good detail. Very understanding. He makes it clear that what you want, is what he wants. I didn't get to see him much but I know he is only one person, and extremely busy.
How was your experience with Paul Magarelli at CNY Fertility Center?
Keep an open mind. Give them a chance.
Definitely human. The way they talk to you and answer every question is like a profession best friend!
Started on bc cycle day 3 Started meds around day 5. 150units menopur (pm) 150units of gonal f. Went up to 225 for both. After second ultrasound showed fluid around my left ovary. Was also instructed to up my protein to 200grams a day. And start electrolytes. Started cetrotide on day 7 of medication. Also took on day 8 of meds. Day 9 of meds I triggered that night. Day 9 of meds was on a Thursday. Retrieval was Saturday. Got 10 eggs, 7 mature, 5 icsi, 2 blast. Waiting on pgs testing.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
So down to earth. Very compassionate and understanding.
Colorado Springs

Dr. Magarelli is extremely knowledgeable and really great to talk to as a patient. He did a great job gauging what our level of previous knowledge was and talking to both myself and my husband on our own levels of knowledge-making sure we both understood what was going on...With genetics testing it seems like he always recommends single embryo. Without genetics testing I think he would make the recommendation on a per-patient basis
the nurses [of CNY Fertility Center] have been so great answering questions and helping to reduce the unknowns while also being supportive through this whole process...Everything from scheduling and conversations with the clinic has been great. They have an online portal which they use heavily and it makes getting in touch easy. Right now, we are in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic so the office is more limited but they are still doing a great job of getting us scheduled for the tests and consults that we need
How was your experience with Paul Magarelli at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Magarelli is extremely knowledgeable and really great to talk to as a patient. He did a great job gauging what our level of previous knowledge was and talking to both myself and my husband on our own levels of knowledge-making sure we both understood what was going on.
Be open and upfront and make sure to ask every question you have.
Very friendly staff, we see the actual doctor when we go in and the clinic never seems "too busy" with so many people that they nurses and Dr can't remember your face.
Have not yet begun treatment but was previously recommended to use IVF for male factor infertility (while my (F) fertility seems normal, my husband has poor shape, giving us a 1-3% chance of conceiving on our own). Dr Mag recommended IVF with ICSI to overcome the male factor to give us very high probability of conceiving. (We took a break and now are repeating our tests to begin treatment soon).
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff is relatively small (small/intimate clinic), so all of our experiences so far have been great. I imagine as we begin treatment that we will have a really good relationship with the nurses. Everyone we have worked with so far has been really compassionate. This experience has been extremely emotional for me (as I imagine is quite common for a fertility clinic), the nurses have been so great answering questions and helping to reduce the unknowns while also being supportive through this whole process.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
We just began our second "interaction" with the clinic. Everything from scheduling and conversations with the clinic has been great. They have an online portal which they use heavily and it makes getting in touch easy. Right now, we are in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic so the office is more limited but they are still doing a great job of getting us scheduled for the tests and consults that we need. Unfortunately, during our first "interaction" (over a year ago), the main scheduler/front desk contact wasn't the most organized and I was left with the feeling that the clinic itself was a little unorganized. However, during this new interaction everything has been turned around. I believe they were in the midst of some clinic partnership rearrangement so I will attribute any previous issues to that.
Dr Mag posts the costs for IVF, IUI and Testing on his public website. https://magarellifertility.com/for-patients/low-cost-ivf/ Low Cost IVF is his main priority! There is also a finance person on staff to answer any other detailed questions about costs. The costs on the website are what we were billed. (Our insurance doesn't cover anything fertility related). They also were willing to work with us around a payment plan as needed. The only main thing that doesn't get posted is costs for blood work since that is through a separate lab (and sometimes/often is supposed to be covered by insurance).
Dr Magarelli takes into consideration every factor of fertility in his recommendations. For IVF he has a partnership with a genetics lab for embryo chromosome testing which is our highest likely hood (and is our choice). With genetics testing it seems like he always recommends single embryo. Without genetics testing I think he would make the recommendation on a per-patient basis (we declined this route so no extra information).
Colorado Springs

He [Dr. Magarelli] is very very straight forward but also compassionate. He was very very understanding en we went in to discuss why we didn’t end up with any usable embryos. He hugged us and told me it was ok to cry. He has been very thorough with all of our testing and explaining what we need to do next. He was also respectful when we declined the suggestion to use doner sperm. I really really like him and would recommend him to anyone.
The front desk staff [HQA Fertility] needs some work. They don’t always seem to be as knowledgeable about what is needed. But when you do get a knowledgeable person they are great! I think they should teach the front desk more about the processes. They also need to be a bit more personable. But the clinic is also very very very affordable. That is the main reason why we have used them.
How was your experience with Paul Magarelli at CNY Fertility Center?
He is very very straight forward but also compassionate. He was very very understanding en we went in to discuss why we didn’t end up with any usable embryos. He hugged us and told me it was ok to cry. He has been very thorough with all of our testing and explaining what we need to do next. He was also respectful when we declined the suggestion to use doner sperm. I really really like him and would recommend him to anyone.
Be persistent with the staff. It’s hard to get through to him but once you do it’s a great experience.
I felt a bit like a number during my first egg retrieval. They just weren’t as personable. But now that we are moving forward with a second they have made me feel a lot more like a human. They have taken more time to sit and discuss the changes we will be making to protocol. And making sure all our testing is up to date. Requesting tests more specific to our needs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center.
They were great! Quick and to the point! But also very compassionate.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The front desk staff needs some work. They don’t always seem to be as knowledgeable about what is needed. But when you do get a knowledgeable person they are great! I think they should teach the front desk more about the processes. They also need to be a bit more personable. But the clinic is also very very very affordable. That is the main reason why we have used them.
The egg retrieval including one transfer is $11,000. That also includes all the monitoring appointments and blood work and ultrasounds. That is not including meds. Everything at this clinic is way more affordable than any other clinic I have looked into.
I was not able to get this far. We had one inconclusive embryo so we will be doing another retrieval.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
The front desk staff needs some work.
Colorado Springs

Dr. Magarelli has a way of speaking that makes you feel very hopeful which I appreciated but sometimes I felt that it set me up to feel worse when we encountered setbacks. Over time, I feel that he has gotten to know me better and he has been more clear about real expectations... For my egg retrieval I was on Follistim and Menopur, then added cetrotide and did a dual trigger. For my first FET I was on baby asprin, estrace, doxycycline, and PIO. The clinic also recommended several supplements for my partner and I (CoQ10, Vitamin D, Folate and a couple others I forget).
HQA is a good option for affordable IVF but working with them requires a lot of patience and can be frustrating. Know going into it that you are going to spend a lot of time on the phone and sending portal messages and know that there are setbacks that can occur beyond what they prepare you for.... I did most of my monitoring remotely. When I monitored on-site my appointments were scheduled during monitoring hours and I was seen promptly.
How was your experience with Paul Magarelli at CNY Fertility Center?
Understand that you are basically a general contractor for your own medical care: write everything down and don't be afraid to follow up, reach out for clarification and advocate for yourself if you feel that your concerns are not being heard.
I sometimes felt like a number because communicating with the clinic was difficult. I had to call to follow-up on my monitoring results several times and I felt like I had to repeat myself over and over. As a travel patient I spent a lot of time on the phone trying to coordinate care and test results. At times they asked me to be in the next morning for monitoring, forgetting that I am in another state.
My initial nurse was Carla and while I felt she was knowledgeable, she didn't always listen to my concerns. I felt that she tried to show compassion but missed the mark because she didn't take the time to hear my specific concerns.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
Meds for retrieval were $4,000 my retrieval was about $6,000 or $7,000 (I think) and did not include PGS.
Dr. Magarelli and I discussed 1 or 2 embryos and since I did not do PGS he was open to either, ultimately I chose eSET.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
I wasn't warned that there was a test that I was missing and getting it scheduled remotely cost a delay in my ability to proceed with treatment. On some of my monitoring days I was not informed that the fax as out of order so the results my local doctor sent were never received; the clinic was able to work around it but the situation added a lot of stress.

2014 - 2017, Unsuccessful
I think sometimes you felt like a number because you didn't always see the Dr. Magarelli especially during the retrieval stage of IVF. He was definitely more present when it came time to do the transfer. I do have to say when we had our ectopic pregnancy he was supportive and I think felt for our loss.... Just to know that sometimes he may not seem like he is 100% patient focused he actually is. He truly has come up with some new ideas to help make the chances better.
I think at times the clinic [Magarelli Fertility] gets a little busy and can cause some delays for appointments. I think their biggest strength is that the clinical staff treats you like family. The staff have seen me outside of the clinic and ask about me and how I am doing. While we are still trying to figure out what we want to do next. It is great knowing the care.... I think we paid around $500 per IUI. $9000 I think for 1st round of IVF and $12000 for second (genetic testing this time). $750 for transfers.
How was your experience with Paul Magarelli at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Magrelli truly cares about his patients. When we had our ectopic pregnancy he supported use and encouraged us to try again. Sometimes I think with just the busyness of the clinic you don't see him as much as you could. He has hired others doctors that are great to work with well and I think compliment him well.
I think otnqas a standard protocol. I cant remember the specifics. We did do an ERA cycle between transfer to figure out why things were not working correctly.
They were super friendly and very responsive. If I had questions or concerns she was quick to respond. They treated me like I was part of their family.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I think at times the clinic gets a little busy and can cause some delays for appointments. I think their biggest strength is that the clinical staff treats you like family. The staff have seen me outside of the clinic and ask about me and how I am doing. While we are still trying to figure out what we want to do next. It is great knowing the care.
He let us ultimately chose how many we wanted to transfer. He gave us his opinion but it was our choice.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
There was a delay one time in getting my pregnancy test results the same day. I did get the call the next day.
Colorado Springs

With his [Dr. Paul Magarelli] recommendation my husband and I started in specific vitamin regimen. it was also recommended to include acupuncture during our treatment. This was a helpful expiernce for me , i was able to relax and allow my body to stay calm and be relieved of any stress. I found peace in the process with this and continued a few months after the transfer as well. For the retrieve I was doing small dose injections of Gonal F in the morning and Gonal F , HCG & Cetrotide in the evening.
They [the nursing staff at High Quality Affordable Fertility Centers] were very organized and assisted with any questions or concerns during the process. They were all very compassionate and reassuring through the entire process. They realize the situation all of us are in and show nothing but care and kindness... . I was informed every step of the way and always knew what to expect every appointment. From the front desk coordinators , nurses , doctors everyone was working for you and wanted to help make our dreams a reality. Creating peacefully , safe environment through the entire process.
How was your experience with Paul Magarelli at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr.Mag is straight forward and very experienced. I could trust every recommendation he made for us. At no point did I feel like he was leading us a stray. He made us feel at ease and explained everything that could or couldn’t result from our treatments. He was first and foremost concern about having a healthy baby and momma. No comparison to others , this was our journey and it was tailored to us specifically.
Constant education, he is a very good source - just continue to share that with patients.
When working with Dr.Mag I felt like I was being heard and not just looked at as a healthy young woman. He looked at all the test results and my levels and based the treatment of me not a general statistic.
With his recommendation my husband and I started in specific vitamin regimen. it was also recommended to include acupuncture during our treatment. This was a helpful expiernce for me , i was able to relax and allow my body to stay calm and be relieved of any stress. I found peace in the process with this and continued a few months after the transfer as well. For the retrieve I was doing small dose injections of Gonal F in the morning and Gonal F , HCG & Cetrotide in the evening. The amount and combination varried each day based off my appoint ultra sounds and blood test results. This was performed for approximately 9 days , with a Luprone trigger shot at a specific time to fit with the retrieval time of 9:30 am which my spouse would provide fresh sperm. 4 hrs prior to procedure I was to drinke 12oz of Gatorade - 2hrs prior taking 1000mg of Tylenol and 600mg of the Gabapentin prescription. We were set for retrieval with an assiotiate and were able to get 14 eggs. We elected for genetic screening and 2 weeks after the retrieval we were notified that we had 3 normal embryos to be frozen before our transfer one month later. I was on birth control to control my cycles and a month prior stated this, ad well as a low dose aspirin. Two weeks prior to the transfer I started Estradiol injections twice a week. As well as progesterone injections to be taken everyday until 12-13 weeks of pregnancy. On September 6th we had the Frozen transfer , before the transfer I went for an acupuncture appointment. The transfer was performed smoothly and professionally. After the appointment I was told to take it easy for a few days and take the time to relax. I also elected for an additional acupuncture appointment after the transfer. This truly assisted with relaxi g myself and mind after the procedure. Two weeks later we had our blood testing and the following day received the best news we could have ever prayed for we had a successful transfer and I was in fact pregnant. We had weekly appointments with dr.Mag up until 9 weeks then I transferred to our obgyn. I continued the progrestrone until 12 weeks.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer and Nancy(not 100%) she was the head nurse we worked with most of the time. )
They were very organized and assisted with any questions or concerns during the process. They were all very compassionate and reassuring through the entire process. They realize the situation all of us are in and show nothing but care and kindness.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I had an exceptional experience , that exceeded all my expectations. I was informed every step of the way and always knew what to expect every appointment. From the front desk coordinators , nurses , doctors everyone was working for you and wanted to help make our dreams a reality. Creating peacefully , safe environment through the entire process.
I believe the IVF treatment with genetic testing was approximate 9500 and with the discounted medication providers was approximately 2500. These numbers are estimates , but I know it was the most affordable option out there.
For my safety he recommended a single embryo transfer for the first cycle and if this resulted in a negative pregnancy test he would then consider a two embryo transfer. This was based on my health and safety - a healthy baby and pregnancy was most important.
Colorado Springs

I never noticed any weaknesses at this clinic [High Quality Affordable Fertility Center]. Someone is available to you at almost any hour of the day. Everyone communicates clearly and is happy to answer your questions or concerns. The doctors and staff are professional and caring all at the same time.... Everyone in that office looks you in the eye. They all want to know about you, and your life, and what you do outside of trying to conceive.
How was your experience with Paul Magarelli at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Magarelli genuinely wants to help people realize their dreams of having a family. He has surrounded himself with a staff that wants to do the same thing. Everyone you come into contact with in his offices are there to help you and they are happy to be a part of your journey.
Please ask all of your questions. Tell the doctor all of your concerns and fears. And be sure to talk about what you want from your visits. Everyone in this office is a wealth of knowledge, be sure to take advantage of that.
My husband and I opted for IVF with genetic testing of our embryos, because we lost a pregnancy due to genetics and had been unable to canceive for 3 years since that loss. Dr. Magarelli presented different options, of course, but the IVF option had the best chance of being successful. I went through 1 egg retrieval and we came away with only 1 viable embryo after genetic testing. Since Dr. Magarelli now had a better idea of which doses of hormones would work and what could be changed to get the best results we opted for a second egg retrieval. After genetic testing there were 2 more viable embryos. Dr. Magarelli performed the implantation with the 2 viable embryos from the second egg retrieval. I'm ecstatic to tell you that it was successful. We now have twin girls that are the light of our lives. All of our thanks go to Dr. Magarelli and his whole team.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They were the most pleasant people I have had the pleasure of meeting.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I never noticed any weaknesses at this clinic. Someone is available to you at almost any hour of the day. Everyone communicates clearly and is happy to answer your questions or concerns. The doctors and staff are professional and caring all at the same time.
We were lucky to have fertility treatments included in our health insurance, with a lifetime cap, of course. What we paid out of pocket was about $15,000. But that was for two egg retrievals, genetic embryo testing, one implant procedure and almost all of the hormones and medications for all procedures.
Colorado Springs

Dr. Chang ordered preliminary testing that included an HSG and SHG, of which he performed at his clinic. As a result of these tests, a large cyst was discovered on my left ovary, which Dr. Chang suggested that I follow up with my primary OBGYN (I am out of state) for treatment options before proceeding with IVF...even though we are choosing to use donor eggs, the cyst could cause future complications with any hormonal treatments used with IVF.
warm and friendly environment, plushy furniture, fireplace and refreshments...the rooms were not soundproof, which made us feel a little self-conscious in talking about our sensitive issues...[CNY Fertility Center] offered same day testing for semen analysis and transvaginal ultrasound...messaging system does not have the "reply" feature as in traditional email, and you are forced to create a new message every time you communicate with a member of their staff, even if it is in response to the same original message.
How was your experience with Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Chang was new to the clinic at the time of our initial appointment. Despite this fact, his demeanor and knowledge of the fertility world with his past experience provided us with ease and confidence in his ability to care for our needs. He was very thorough with his explanations of treatment options as well as statistics of possible outcomes, including examples of outcomes he has seen in his practice. Because of the extra care he took to provide us with factual data, we chose to take the next steps in treatment under his care.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center?
He is down to earth and lighthearted. His calming presence will make anyone feel at ease. He will treat your sensitive situation with care and respect.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center?
From the start, Dr. Chang was pleasant and down to earth. His explanations of statistics with regards to our specific situation were very thorough and helpful in guiding us on making sound, educated decisions about our treatment options.
Describe the protocols Eric Chang used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We are still early in our treatment and had to pause temporarily due to COVID-19, however Dr. Chang ordered preliminary testing that included an HSG and SHG, of which he performed at his clinic. As a result of these tests, a large cyst was discovered on my left ovary, which Dr. Chang suggested that I follow up with my primary OBGYN (I am out of state) for treatment options before proceeding with IVF. Dr. Chang's rationale was that even though we are choosing to use donor eggs, the cyst could cause future complications with any hormonal treatments used with IVF. I am still awaiting the procedure for cyst removal.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Allyson Santoro, RN)
Our nurse, Ally, has been helpful in describing any processes or procedures that are necessary for our treatment. She has been gracious and kind and always gives us options so that we can make informed decisions. We have had no problems with the nursing staff at the clinic. During my procedures, they have been courteous and thorough in their explanations of what to expect. The nursing staff is available through the patient portal as well as through the clinic if needed immediately. They have always been pleasant to work with.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY is a clinic that was referred to us through my OBGYN. It was a "just in case" option should the need arise. After a few months, I heard about the same clinic from a friend who sought treatment resulting in a pregnancy, so my husband and I decided to try them out. The initial call was just to set up the intake, which was offered either over the phone or in person. The phone interview was a longer wait, so we chose to schedule an in-person intake and take a 4 hour trip to the clinic. Upon arrival, we were greeted with a warm and friendly environment, plushy furniture, fireplace and refreshments. One thing that took us by surprise was they asked us politely to remove our shoes and wear either disposable booties or their "complimentary" slippers. The rationale for this was not clear, however we complied out of politeness. Once we were called back for our consultation, the rooms were beautifully decorated with modern barn-style doors and comfy chairs. The downside was that the rooms were not soundproof, which made us feel a little self-conscious in talking about our sensitive issues. When Dr. Chang arrived, he set our mind at ease by asking pinpointed questions about our situation and gave us sound information and statistics, which helped us make an educated decision about treatment. The clinic offered same day testing for semen analysis and transvaginal ultrasound, which was helpful. Once the testing was complete, the nursing staff took over and assisted us in completing the necessary paperwork. The main form of communication once established as a patient is through the patient portal messaging system, which can be good or bad. A good point is that you can be thorough in providing them as much information in your message so that they have all of your concerns in one place. A bad point might be that if you do not have the patience necessary to wait on their response, you may find yourself becoming frustrated with the system. Also, their messaging system does not have the "reply" feature as in traditional email, and you are forced to create a new message every time you communicate with a member of their staff, even if it is in response to the same original message. All in all, this experience has been a positive one. As of right now, COVID-19 has halted our treatment, including that of our egg donor. We are waiting for the restrictions to be lifted for elective surgeries to continue so that we can move forward with our plans for IVF.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center.
Costs were for initial intake and testing procedures. Costs and payment options were thoroughly explained.
Describe Eric Chang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
No comments on eSET vs. MET. The paperwork explains these options thoroughly and are predetermined with package options.
Eric Chang
Hamburg (closed)

CNY is very popular for their low prices, but be advised that you do not have a specific nurse or even Dr that you work with every time. Each time you visit, call, message the portal it is a different nurse/person. This made me feel at times like a number as I had to repeat myself multiple times and often my protocol was lost in communication.... The nursing staff was extremely nice and compassionate. The nurses run the show. All your monitoring appointments for retrieval and transfer will be with the nurses. They determine when you will trigger and when your retrieval will be.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
With CNY whoever you consult with does not mean they will be the Dr performing the retrieval, transfer or IUI. Ihad my initial consult with Dr.Corley and also my follow up with him but another Doctor performed my egg retrieval. I did not have the outcome I had hoped for with my egg retrieval and when I consulted with Dr.Corley he was great with creating a new plan. One thing that does bother me is I felt my file and medical history was never reviewed before I was given a prescription/protocol. If it would have been reviewed I wonder if my protocol would have been different resulting in more eggs/embryos. We are now gearing up for our second egg retrieval.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Be your own advocate. Always double check your protocol and ask questions!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
CNY is very popular for their low prices, but be advised that you do not have a specific nurse or even Dr that you work with every time. Each time you visit, call, message the portal it is a different nurse/person. This made me feel at times like a number as I had to repeat myself multiple times and often my protocol was lost in communication. Customer service was always wonderful and they were always nice, but I think they are just overwhelmed with patients.
Describe the protocols David Corley used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
First ER cycle he recommended LDN, 225 Gonal F and 75 Menopur. No birth control before cycles as CNY does not usually prescribe that. My next cycle I am priming with HGH, Menopur and a 7 day estrace post ovulation. Once I have day 1 I will start 300 Gonal F and 150 Menopur.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff was extremely nice and compassionate. The nurses run the show. All your monitoring appointments for retrieval and transfer will be with the nurses. They determine when you will trigger and when your retrieval will be. Make sure you are your own advocate for your protocol and triple check the instructions. I was given incorrect med doses 3 times and received different answers each time I asked about it. I think they are overwhelmed with patients and it's hard for them to keep up with everyone.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths are costs! This is the number 1 reason we are going to CNY. We are from TX but traveled to NY because our insurance does not cover IVF and CNY is affordable. Weaknesses are communication. Many times I received an incorrect protocol or was misinformed about certain medications. You speak to a different person every time so it is difficult to feel like you have a relationship with the clinic. If you have a complex case I would not recommend going here.
Each monitoring appointment you will be seen by the nurse. You have a different nurse every time. Most of my appointments were on time and the most I waited was 1 hour.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Corley at CNY Fertility Center.
$3900 for retrieval and fresh transfer plus monitoring appointments/labs. This does not include medications. The cost for a frozen embryo transfer is $250 plus monitoring appointments/labs.
David Corley
Hamburg (closed)

This cycle I was literally crying in the the office and [Dr. Kiltz] came in to give me a pep talk and push me through. He was so kind and understanding during such a vulnerable moment for me. Meant a lot to me...I have only met Dr K once and it was when I needed Him the most...Second cycle started similar to the first Femara for a few days, then we switched to Gonal and Cetrotide due to my reoccurring lining issues. We ended up doing and IUI this cycle and the result is still pending :)
All the nurses at the CNY buffalo are extremely nice and compassionate...I absolutely love this clinic and feel like this is the right fit for me. I do Not love talking to the “main” number. I wish I could easily call the Buffalo clinic where they know me personally. I Do like that each cycle if something isn’t working we move onto something else. It’s also nice to have the patient portal and it’s good to see test results right away. Also having your instructions for medicines is nice to have on the patient portal.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I have only met Dr K once and it was when I needed Him the most. I was having a horrible week with work and PCOS just makes you emotional haha. I was Starting to lose hope and cried my eyes out at my appointment. The nurses called him in and he gave me a really good “get back on the horse” pep talk. I know He was probably busy but I appreciated he took the time to talk to me.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
This cycle I was literally crying in the the office and Dr K came in to give me a pep talk and push me through. He was so kind and understanding during such a vulnerable moment for me. Meant a lot to me.
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
So far it’s been 2 cycles at CNY first cycle we started with the Femara, then Gonal injections. I ended up with 2 follicles but had issues with my lining. First cycle ended with trigger shot and times intercourse. Which resulted with a negative pregnancy test. Second cycle started similar to the first Femara for a few days, then we switched to Gonal and Cetrotide due to my reoccurring lining issues. We ended up doing and IUI this cycle and the result is still pending :)
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris Z)
All the nurses at the CNY buffalo are extremely nice and compassionate.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
$40 per office visit which included bloodwork and ultrasound. Medicine is covered only if For timed intercourse $450 for IUI and medicine was not covered
Hamburg (closed)

Dr kiltz is knowledgeable and he cares about the patient.... He gave us his cell number to call him or message him. It does take a while sometimes to hear back as he has a lot of patients. It can be confusing as the nurses run most of the show... He came in to speak with me multiple times retrieval day and after he knew I was nervous to get no mature eggs and did everything to assure me we would figure it out and had embryology call me 3 times day of retrieval to check to see if any matured in the lab post retrieval unfortunately none did but he was so kind
Being a travel pt is hard but worth it for the right care. It's affordable at cny that's the main reason but they treated us more like s human then the other clinics in Canada did. I think the donor team at cny needs some improvements. There has been some communication troubles and their donor website isn't very well organized. I think overall if you are a seasoned infertility warrior and know your stuff this clinic is a great affordable option.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr kiltz is knowledgeable and he cares about the patient. He offered discounts and another round of ivf only having to pay anesthesia fee for retrieval due to getting not mature eggs. However knowing that we got over 25 eggs between 2 retrieval sand different protocols donor eggs would be the best option. He gave us his cell number to call him or message him. It does take a while sometimes to hear back as he has a lot of patients. It can be confusing as the nurses run most of the show but nurse kris in buffalo is amazing lines can get crossed especially if your a travel patient but they are pretty good at accommodating all questions and needs. I did feel like I had to be an avocation for myself as my situation was rare. Overall dr kiltz cares I wish he had less patients so he had more time with patients, but then again I'm glad he is helping so many people.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Be an advocate for yourself ask questions especially if you are going to the clinic after a previous ivf failure.
We had no mature eggs our first round with another doctor so when we went to dr kiltz I had done some research about Lipton down regulated protocol being used in poor responders and with immature eggs. He agreed and also put us on a hgh prime for a month prior and during stims to help eggs. Also double triggered to help with immature eggs
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris)
Kris had no weaknesses in my opinion she runs the Buffalo office and was amazing from start to finish also gave me her personal email and I still msg to ask questions even tho she isn't on the donor team there
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It's very affordable even with the exchange rate. When we got not mature eggs he offered to do a free ivf retrieval only paying for the anesthesia
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
I haven't got to transfer as we had no embryos so moving to donor eggs this is something to dicuss
Hamburg (closed)

I have never had a doctor that I could personally text with concerns and have him call me back 10 minutes later. I am so grateful for his out of the box thinking and not being afraid to try new things. ... I also have autoimmune disease with lupus and known inflammation in my body. We decided on femara, follistim, iui with the immune protocol with intralipid infusions.
I go to the buffalo office [CNY Fertility] and everyone I have come in contact with are kind and compassionate. Kris the NP is wonderful, and listens to everything you have to say. I’ve always gotten a response to every message I send the same day. Carrie, RN has been doing my intralipid infusions and is so helpful. It’s hard for me to “let go” and not be in control of things, but the girls in Buffalo make it easy.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He does everything in his power to help you.
I’ve had two miscarriages and lost one son at birth due to birth defects and not having kidneys. I was originally going to go back to my original clinic (not CNY), but my doctor wanted me to go back on clomid with an IUI (how I got pregnant with my son.). Regardless of what caused my son’s birth defects, I was adamant about not going back on clomid, and my doctor was not listening to my concerns. I was dismissed and told I just “have bad luck.” I texted dr kiltz and he personally called me back ten minutes later to come up with a plan. He listened to my concerns and knowing I have lupus compiled a plan we both agreed on. We are now in our first cycle using injectables, iui and an immune protocol. I’m so grateful for dr kiltz, the buffalo office, and being able to start so quickly.
I have had two miscarriages and a son lost at birth to birth defects. I also have autoimmune disease with lupus and known inflammation in my body. We decided on femara, follistim, iui with the immune protocol with intralipid infusions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris, buffalo’s NP and Carrie an RN in buffalo are wonderful!)
I go to the buffalo office and everyone I have come in contact with are kind and compassionate. Kris the NP is wonderful, and listens to everything you have to say. I’ve always gotten a response to every message I send the same day. Carrie, RN has been doing my intralipid infusions and is so helpful. It’s hard for me to “let go” and not be in control of things, but the girls in Buffalo make it easy.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It takes awhile for an initial consult and it can get confusing if you don’t know who to call in the beginning. Once I met my treatment team and spoke to dr kiltz the plan was in place and in motion by the time my next cycle started.
Too early to know, I have not had to speak with finance yet.
We are currently doing iui
Hamburg (closed)

my treatment was mostly managed by the amazing NP in Buffalo, Kris Ziegler. Dr. Kiltz was available to me to ask any additional questions I had during my cycle, and performed my frozen transfer. ... my "only" issue was stage IV endometriosis. I had excision surgery ... Based on my age, and number of embryos, my doctor strongly recommended a single embryo transfer. I did not want to risk a high-risk pregnancy, so I knew a single transfer was the right decision for m...
The nursing staff at CNY Buffalo is great. ... I never left an appointment without a clear idea of what I needed to do until the next appointment. ... There were a few times when appointments were running late especially after holidays ... It is a little inconvenient to travel to Syracuse for egg retrieval and transfer, but the care I received in the Buffalo office more than made up for that. ... The staff remembered me, and knew my story at each monitoring appointment.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I was a patient at the Buffalo office which meant my treatment was mostly managed by the amazing NP in Buffalo, Kris Ziegler. Dr. Kiltz was available to me to ask any additional questions I had during my cycle, and performed my frozen transfer.
Ask questions!
The staff at CNY's Buffalo office is fantastic. After my first visit, I was warmly greeted at each appointment by the receptionist without having to give my name. The staff remembered me, and knew my story at each monitoring appointment.
My blood tests indicated that my ovarian reserve was normal, and my "only" issue was stage IV endometriosis. I had excision surgery, and wanted to get pregnant as quickly as I could. IVF was that for me. I stimmed for 9 days using 300 units of gonal-F, and used cetrotide to prevent ovulation. I was on a few anti-inflammatory drugs as well (prednisone and LDN). I triggered with lupron due to my elevated estrogen at the time of trigger to prevent OHSS.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff at CNY Buffalo is great. Bobbi did my blood draws and injection training and most appointments, and was very kind. I never left an appointment without a clear idea of what I needed to do until the next appointment.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The CNY Buffalo office is fantastic. Every person there will treat you with compassion. There were a few times when appointments were running late especially after holidays, but since I expected them to be extra busy after being closed for a day, I didn't really mind. It is a little inconvenient to travel to Syracuse for egg retrieval and transfer, but the care I received in the Buffalo office more than made up for that.
I was fortunate to have my monitoring appointments and testing covered by insurance. In addition to those appointments, I paid for IVF/ICSI/Embryo Freezing ($3900), FET ($250), and acupuncture at transfer ($70). In total I paid about $200 in copays over the course of my treatment. My meds were generally not covered by insurance, and I paid $2400 at Integrity pharmacy for my retrieval meds.
Based on my age, and number of embryos, my doctor strongly recommended a single embryo transfer. I did not want to risk a high-risk pregnancy, so I knew a single transfer was the right decision for me.
Hamburg (closed)

He [Dr. Armando Arroyo] sat with me for quite a while and talked to me as a friend. Very smiley and confident that he can help. He is very assuring and helped me feel better as well. When we went through my procedure he was very patient and explained everything both before during and after the procedure. Dr. A has a great personality and passion for what he does.
It [CNY-Buffalo] is beautiful, peaceful, and very clean! It is also comforting and very homeish. The waiting room has a fire place and tea and coffee, beautiful pairings and sculptures. The consult rooms have cozy chairs and couches. The colors are very easy and comforting as well... The nursing staff and receptionist are all so awesome, very kind and understanding. Some times they are understaffed though
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
He sat with me for quite a while and talked to me as a friend. Very smiley and confident that he can help. He is very assuring and helped me feel better as well. When we went through my procedure he was very patient and explained everything both before during and after the procedure. Dr. A has a great personality and passion for what he does.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
Don’t worry! Dr. A will explain everything!!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
He is very friendly, helps you understand and asks if you have questions, he always is smiling and very helpful!
Describe the protocols Armando Arroyo used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Dr. Arroyo talked with me for over an hour during my initial visit. He went through several procedures that I would need, as we are in the process of a pgd I needed two tests done first and my husband needed an SIS as well. I know that we are not I fertile, but my husband and I are both carriers for Spinal Muscular Atrophy, as our daughter, Saydee passed away from respiratory failure in 2016. Dr. A also ordered genetic testing for both my husband and I, to help uncover which genes are affected. We will be utilizing pre genetic diagnosis with invetro fertilization in the near future.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It is beautiful, peaceful, and very clean! It is also comforting and very homeish. The waiting room has a fire place and tea and coffee, beautiful pairings and sculptures. The consult rooms have cozy chairs and couches. The colors are very easy and comforting as well
Describe the costs associated with your care under Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center.
Not sure yet, but all of my visits have just been copays so far
Describe Armando Arroyo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
We will be using eSET for our IVF, as our embryos will be diagnosed and tested for SMA
Hamburg (closed)
Dr Arroyo listened to us, what we want, and answered our questions. He did not talk over us, make us feel stupid, or give us false hope. He explained everything from potential options to finances. His answers were not cookie cutter and they felt honest and personal.... Dr Arroyo requested my husband see a urologist and that I have an ultrasound to show if my tubes were open. He wanted to make sure that I was not an additional factor. He believed my husband needed additional testing due to his extremely low sperm count. He offered options for us such as freezing sperm now.
The clinic [CNY Fertility Center-Hamburg] is extremely clean, relaxing, and beautiful. It is designed ideally for creating a calm environment where anyone would feel relaxed. I did not find any weaknesses. I really enjoyed my visit each time I have gone, even when I have been nervous.... He advised that if we went with ivf, it would be around $850 for testing, $3000 for meds that would need to be paid up front, and $4000 for the extraction and transfer which could be spread out over 1-2 years. The nurse talked to me about compassionate care.
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
We are in the very beginning stages and have only been to the clinic a couple of times but each time was great. The clinic itself was nice and the dr was great. He did my ultrasound and testing and was fantastic. He assured me the whole way, kept me updated, and asked if I was ok multiple times throughout the process which really made me feel better.
Have all your questions ready but don’t be afraid to ask more. They will all be answered and answered honestly. You will not feel lied to or made to feel like you are there only to financial profit the dr. He works with you and understands the process. Listen to him!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I have never had a bad experience with any of the nurses there. Everyone has been extremely nice and understanding. They show compassion and do not make me feel stupid or a burden. They have never rushed me through my appointments.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is extremely clean, relaxing, and beautiful. It is designed ideally for creating a calm environment where anyone would feel relaxed. I did not find any weaknesses. I really enjoyed my visit each time I have gone, even when I have been nervous.
Hamburg (closed)
Dr. Arroyo is a very compassionate doctor, who has made my husband and I very comfortable with the process and hopeful of our desired results. He is extremely knowledgeable and makes sure to go over every detail with us. He has always been available to answer any questions that we may have had.... He also has helped us understand our journey better, and put an actionable plan in place of what can be done better & differently in order to achieve m maximum success.
The clinic [CNY-Buffalo]has been amazing. It is welcoming and has all the ammenities and top knotch equipment. They have been kind, gentle, sensitive, and compassionate, making us feel important and unique. They have always gotten back to us, in a timely manner, answered any questions that we may have, and have been extremely helpful in explaining the steps needed and what to expect.
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Arroyo is a very compassionate doctor, who has made my husband and I very comfortable with the process and hopeful of our desired results. He is extremely knowledgeable and makes sure to go over every detail with us. He has always been available to answer any questions that we may have had. Our situation has been very complex, with many roadblocks and a long history of unsuccessful transfers. We switched to him because of referrals of friends and wanted to feel as if we mattered and our situation was special. He made us feel as if we were his focus and his only patients, each and every time we worked with him! He's simply amazing!
To be prepared with all the questions that you may have for him, as he will certainly take the time to answer them all and make sure that you are comfortable with the steps that he puts in place.
Dr. Arroyo really took the time to understand is, our history, and what has worked and hasn't. He also has helped us understand our journey better, and put an actionable plan in place of what can be done better & differently in order to achieve m maximum success.
Well, we are in the very earliest stages of working with him, but so far, he thoroughly has gone through our history, what has worked and hasn't. He discovered that I had damaged fallopian tubes and fibroids that were causing my miscarriages and suggested that I have them removed. Due to that advice, the doctors discovered that I had the very earliest stage of cancer on one of my ovaries, so I had that removed as well, which very well could have saved my life, down the road. We are going to be doing the hormones and injections this month, in order to retrieve eggs, to make embryos. He did a lot of bloodwork, looking for genetic factors, that hasn't been done in the past, by other doctors. He checked my husband's sperm, and also suggested genetic testing on the embryos, when we do make them. He has been thorough with my healing process of my 2 surgeries, making sure that my uterus and lining healed properly and that it will provide for the best possible outcome in this procedure.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
All of the nurses that work with Dr. Arroyo have been amazing. They have been kind, gentle, sensitive, and compassionate, making us feel important and unique. They have always gotten back to us, in a timely manner, answered any questions that we may have, and have been extremely helpful in explaining the steps needed and what to expect.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic has been amazing. It is welcoming and has all the ammenities and top knotch equipment. They have been kind, gentle, sensitive, and compassionate, making us feel important and unique. They have always gotten back to us, in a timely manner, answered any questions that we may have, and have been extremely helpful in explaining the steps needed and what to expect.
Costs were average and/or below average compared to other doctors that we've seen. The nice thing about CNY-Buffalo is that they allow you to do a payment plan, which has afforded us the opportunity to do these ivf procedures considering our financial status. It has been a tremendous blessing!
We haven't gotten to the point of actual embryo transfer, with him, yet, however, he has stated that if I have really good looking embryos that he wouldn't be opposed to multiple transfers (due to my age) and freezing any that I have left, for future possible dates.
Hamburg (closed)

Dr Kiltz was very compassionate at a time of uncertainty during and before egg retrieval. He was very positive and reassuring during egg transfer. He explained each procedure in full before they were preformed. He preformed both retrieval and egg transfer. He met with both my husband and myself regarding results and explained in a manner we understood.... He recommmeded a low immune therapy as I have RA.
The clinic is very clean and modernized compared to another local clinic. It’s very inviting and home feeling compared to feeling like a doctors office. The clinic is very helpful and knowledgeable in this field. If they didn’t know an answer right away at a visit, they would follow up via email or phone after with the response.... The entire nursing staff at the Buffalo location was wonderful and very knowledgeable.... All the nursing staff was compassionate and always happy at both locations
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz was very compassionate at a time of uncertainty during and before egg retrieval. He was very positive and reassuring during egg transfer. He explained each procedure in full before they were preformed. He preformed both retrieval and egg transfer. He met with both my husband and myself regarding results and explained in a manner we understood, not doctor terms. I would seek his care again in the future if trying to conceive
To follow his instructions and give him your trust. He knows what he is talking about and has a vast knowledge of his field. His knowledge produces positive results. And to be patient. He will get you to your goal
I was previously a patient of another local fertility clinic and felt like a number, which in turn made me try CNY. Upon meeting with Dr Arryo, I was impressed. So I scheduled care and saw Dr. Klitz going forward for treatment. He was very compassionate and positive. Explaining everything very detailed and in a manner like I was his friend almost. Very impressed over the many years of seeing another specialist for fertility and never being talked to in that manner. Highly recommmend Dr Kiltz
Dr Klitz recommmed a injectable cycle for egg retrieval upon having 11 previous IUIs at another clinic with no results. He recommmeded a low immune therapy as I have RA. Upon retrieval the mature egg numbers where high resulting in 26 retrieved. We froze 7 day 5 blastocysts as he said higher positive results come of that route. We transferred the next cycle after unfreezing 2 day 5s..resulting in two taking intially. We lost one due to it being unhealthy after implantation (downs syndrome, etc after having amniocentesis) but one resulted in a full term birth with no health issues as of now at 3mths old.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris )
The entire nursing staff at the Buffalo location was wonderful and very knowledgeable. My primary nurse Kris was the one to lead my care until I saw Dr Kiltz at the Syracuse location. All the nursing staff was compassionate and always happy at both locations
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is very clean and modernized compared to another local clinic. It’s very inviting and home feeling compared to feeling like a doctors office. The clinic is very helpful and knowledgeable in this field. If they didn’t know an answer right away at a visit, they would follow up via email or phone after with the response. I would recommend this clinic to new patients in the fertility field over the other local clinic after having been to both. They are much more advanced on their line of care.
Costs were very attainable compared to the other local clinic with our medical insurance helping with medicine costs to some extent.