Buffalo
195 Intrepid Lane
Syracuse, NY 13205
315.469.8700

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
I have only been treatment by Armando a few times. But every experience I have had with him have been great! He took time to explain everything in detail to me and continually reassured me. Straight from my consultation he took me right in to do my initial tests and told me I was a good candidate to start fertility treatments. He did the tube test and showed me that my tubes were clear. He was very positive and made me feel comfortable.
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
Just expect to spend more time with nurses than Armando.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
I have worked closely with the nurse Kris Ziegler at CNY. She has been absolutely amazing. She takes time to explain what is going on and has referred me to specialists. She is the first doctor in my lifetime who I believe cares and is trying to figure out what is going on with me.
Describe the protocols Armando Arroyo used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Prior to coming to CNY I did multiple medicated and monitored cycle with my gnyo before being referred to CNY. After initial testing and consultation everything came back good. Although, I was diagnosed with PCOS. The first step was a medicated cycle with monitoring and intercourse. That ended in a negative. I didn't respond well to letrozole so I was moved to injections. I started gonal for 2-3 more cycles with no luck as it was tricky trying to get the right dosage for with my PCOS. We have had to cancel a few cycles based on having too many eggs and/or not having a mature egg. I am now ready to move onto IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris Ziegler)
CNY buffalo has the most amazing nursing staff I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Kris Ziegler in particular has been absolutely amazing to me. She has gone above and beyond to make sure I had the right care. She has even referred me to specialist and has gone out of her way to get me in contact with any resources I may need. The whole team is extremely compassionate and make me feel like this is a team effort and that I am not alone. I cannot thank the CNY buffalo team enough.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
CNY's strength are how compassionate they are. They take the necessary time with their patients to make sure they get the best care possible. The clinic itself is beautiful, you do not feel like you are in a doctors office but a spa. The only weakness I can thing of is the wait time but that doesn't bother me because I know they are giving other patients the same care and attention they give me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center.
Each IUI cycle cost around $1,500, medicated cycle was around $1,000. IVF will cost around $8,000-10,000 I have spent around $8,000 to date on fertility treatments.
Describe Armando Arroyo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Have not started IVF yet.

2018, Consult
Dr. Kiltz referred to me by name multiple times. He reviewed my history and was aware of my previous attempts before my appointment. He also personally did my sonogram, he didn't just hand me off to a nurse... He answered all of my questions as I was torn on trying another IUI or going right for IVF. He went over success rates with me for the both and we decided for my IVF would be the best route of action. But he listed to my concerns, and he answered my questions.
[CNY Fertility Center] have parties to get to know other patients, and the staff...The only downside is the busyness. And that the buffalo office does not yet do IVF so I have to drive to the Syracuse office. The buffalo office also does not currently have the perks the other offices have. Like the massages, Acupuncture and things like that. But I am looking forward to visiting the Syracuse office to see how that staff and that facility is. The office itself is beautiful, and so relaxing and inviting.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
My experience with Dr. Kiltz so far has been amazing. He answered all of my questions as I was torn on trying another IUI or going right for IVF. He went over success rates with me for the both and we decided for my IVF would be the best route of action. But he listed to my concerns, and he answered my questions. He was polite, he was honest, he was to the point which I think is what a lot of us look for when dealing with infertility issues. He also did my sonogram personally, which at my last clinic the Dr. never did my sonograms or even my iui!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I would tell a prospective patient that the clinic is busy, and you have to be patient. Dr. Kiltz and his staff are there for one reason only...to make babies.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center.
I had questions that came up after my sonogram, and it was just the nurse and myself. She was very knowledgeable and knew the answers. She cared about why I was there, and talked to me like a person, not just like another one she has to poke for blood.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic has results, and a lot of satisfied moms. The only downside is the busyness. And that the buffalo office does not yet do IVF so I have to drive to the Syracuse office. The buffalo office also does not currently have the perks the other offices have. Like the massages, Acupuncture and things like that. But I am looking forward to visiting the Syracuse office to see how that staff and that facility is. The office itself is beautiful, and so relaxing and inviting. They also have parties to get to know other patients, and the staff.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
I have only had my consultation so far as I'm new to IVF.
Hamburg (closed)

Dr Kiltz and Kris [nurse] in Buffalo were always sweet and concerned with all of my treatment. I didn't feel like a number at all. They were very busy and sometimes hard to get a hold of, but I understand that. But they always got back to me...He did seem rushed at times but I didn't take that the wrong way because they are so busy in the syracuse office. I felt like I had more time with him when I saw him in Buffalo.
I love that they [CNY Fertility Center] combine both eastern and western medicine. I like that they try to rule out all of the obstacles before any treatment starts. It can seem tedious but it's worth it. Read all of the information they give you from front to back to help understand everything. If you don't understand, speak up and tell them...CNY is a big facility with a lot of clients. I feel lucky to have gone to the Buffalo office because I knew all of the nurses and always spoke to Kris when I was there. VS the syracuse office where I always had a different nurse everytime I went in for a procedure. I think that you have to be your own advocate. And do your research. I wish CNY would provide a calendar of cycles that would be helpful.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I think that DR Kiltz is a great listener and was always responsive to my text messages. I think that you have to be your own advocate. And do your research.That way you can ask questions and have Dr Kiltz respond to those questions. He did seem rushed at times but I didn't take that the wrong way because they are so busy in the syracuse office. I felt like I had more time with him when I saw him in Buffalo.
Don't be upset if you don't see him every visit. He is consulted by the nurse practitioners after your monitoring. So it's not like he doesn't know what's going on.
Dr Kiltz and Kris in Buffalo were always sweet and concerned with all of my treatment. I didn't feel like a number at all. They were very busy and sometimes hard to get a hold of, but I understand that. But they always got back to me;
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I love that they combine both eastern and western medicine. I like that they try to rule out all of the obstacles before any treatment starts. It can seem tedious but it's worth it. Read all of the information they give you from front to back to help understand everything. If you don't understand, speak up and tell them.
3900 got IVF $250 for FRozen transfer
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
I had some paperwork that was not submitted to my insurance for prior authorization. But that was handled by the financial team and not the nurses. Once I called to inquire about it, they took the charge off of my bill. I was very frustrated that nobody called me with the results of my FET - I had to call at 10 to 4:00 which is when they closed. I've had to call to remind them to send in a R X to pharmacy.
Hamburg (closed)

I believe the strengths [of CNY-Hamburg], first would be affordability. Making this journey possible for people who never would have been able to afford it otherwise. They offer financing to everyone with zero checks ect. It really shows that their very committed to making your miracle happen. Also, they treat you like an individual, customize protocols to you, you are not a number here and will not feel like one. I would say the only weakness with the clinic as whole would be sometimes you may need to stay on top of things or advocate for yourself as with most clinics though. Things are very fast paced so you want to make sure to keep attention to detail.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
I would describe Dr Corley as wonderful and straightforward. He has great bedside manner and great communication. I never went without knowing exactly what to expect and I never left without being fully informed of our treatment plans moving forward. He was very responsive to phone calls. My experience with Dr Corley for egg retrieval was very short. I briefly spoke with him prior to anesthesia. He explained in depth the process and what to expect. Once I woke up he was already with another patient and a nurse finished the rest of my visit. For my frozen embryo transfer he was amazing. Again, very detailed description of what was going to happen as well as after care. He also made sure my husband and I knew exactly where and when to watch the screen to witness our transfer happen. After transfer he took our hands and prayed with us. It was beautiful and calming. I felt things like that are what matters and makes him stand apart from other Reproductive Endocrinologists.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
My advice to a prospective patient would be to not stress. If you are in Dr Corleys care, there is no need to stress or worry that you have made a wrong decision. So let the stress of picking a Dr go out the window because with him there is no need to worry.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
I felt like a human from the first initial meeting with Dr Corley. He was very personable, and had great bedside manner. He prayed with us after retrieval and spoke with us as an individual and not a grouped statistic.
Describe the protocols David Corley used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
My treatment protocol was to use injectable medication and well as oral and vaginal medication to stimulate egg production and prepare my body for retrieval and transfer. We only had one additional medication added that we had no planned for. This medication was added due to my increased estrogen levels. I was given a medication to reduce the risk of OHSS from retrieval. My results produced from our protocol was 16 eggs retrieved. 14 mature. 12 fertilized. I had 5 embryos make it to day 5. I transferred 2 embryos in a frozen transfer which has resulted in a current pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris Ziegler )
I absolutely loved being in the care of Kris Ziegler. She goes above and beyond and is very very knowledgeable in what she does.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I believe the strengths, first would be affordability. Making this journey possible for people who never would have been able to afford it otherwise. They offer financing to everyone with zero checks ect. It really shows that their very committed to making your miracle happen. Also, they treat you like an individual, customize protocols to you, you are not a number here and will not feel like one. I would say the only weakness with the clinic as whole would be sometimes you may need to stay on top of things or advocate for yourself as with most clinics though. Things are very fast paced so you want to make sure to keep attention to detail.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Corley at CNY Fertility Center.
The costs are a lump sum amount for the IVF itself and then any additional costs for meds specific to the individual. It was all affordable compared to other competitors.
Describe David Corley's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
The Dr and office as a whole prefers to transfer 1 embryo at a time unless your history or circumstances suggest you should do otherwise. My embryos were not good quality and had low chance of implantation so we transferred two embryos without any issues.
David Corley
Hamburg (closed)

Dr. Kiltz made him self available at all times, however I preferred to talk to his staff since they were more closely connected to my treatment. His weekly fireside chats on Facebook have been extremely helpful and informative.... I met Dr. Kiktz very briefly for both of my transfers. Personally I don’t mind because I trust his staff. Any time I called I got a compassionate and knowledgeable answer to my question.
The clinic [CNY-Hamburg] has a very warm a spa-like atmosphere. It is clean and well maintained. The staff is extremely friendly. The Syracuse office is much busier and has longer wait times, but the Buffalo office had very short wait times.... $3,900 for my IVF cycle with retrieval. I was unable to do a fresh transfer so it was $250 for my transfer. That failed so it was another $250 for my second transfer which was successful. I don’t have a full bill of my monitoring costs at the moment since it is still be billed to my insurance.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
If you like to see the doctor regularly rather than the nurse practitioners, this may not be the clinic for you.
The nurses and nurse practitioners definitely treated me like a human. They took their time to explain and answer my questions. I met Dr. Kiktz very briefly for both of my transfers. Personally I don’t mind because I trust his staff. Any time I called I got a compassionate and knowledgeable answer to my question.
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I was on the immune protocol with prednisone, aspirin, and Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) and I did the aketo diet as recommended by Dr. Kiltz to reduse inflammation. For my second and successful transfer, I added an hGC wash two days before transfer and had acupuncture before and after my transfer.
Kris and all the nurses at the Buffalo were extremely compassionate and caring. I felt like they were very focused on me even though I knew they were very busy with other petients. I rarely waited long during my appointments and never felt rushed.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic has a very warm a spa-like atmosphere. It is clean and well maintained. The staff is extremely friendly. The Syracuse office is much busier and has longer wait times, but the Buffalo office had very short wait times.
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Personally I preferred the single embryo transfer due to the fact that multiple embryos increase the chances of a complicated pregnancy with multiples.
Hamburg (closed)

He was very sympathetic to me for my recent loss. Also for the reason of my infertility. He explained what treatment course I should take before I went on to try IVF. Dr Arroyo made me have the feeling of not giving up on becoming pregnant. ... He suggested I try two more IUI cycles before I moved on the IVF. I would also start using injectable medication instead of pili form.
I always understand what I need to do when I leave the office. I feel more relaxed and more like a person with the staff at CNY. ... Only once I did not receive all call for my STAT blood work. But It could of been because I went to an outside lab. I'm not blaming the staff on that. ... I was always greeted when I walked in the door by my name. I never had to be asked who I am.
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
He was very sympathetic to me for my recent loss. Also for the reason of my infertility. He explained what treatment course I should take before I went on to try IVF. Dr Arroyo made me have the feeling of not giving up on becoming pregnant. He also shared success stories of people getting pregnant which made me have hope that one day it will be me.
Stay strong through this journey. There are a lot of downs before there are ups. In the end I believe in the end it will all worth it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris Zegler)
Everyone was so nice to me they made me so comfortable. I always understand what I need to do when I leave the office. I feel more relaxed and more like a person with the staff at CNY.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The environment is very warm and inviting. It does not feel whatsoever like a Doctors office. I would actually go bare foot in the office. The staff are always so friendly and they know you by name. I never feel rushed like I am on an Assembly line when I have my appointments. I love the fact when I go CNY there is not thirty people in the waiting room. Also they work with your appointment times because it is not easy working a full time job having to leave during work.
My first visit was 550.00 4 IUI motoring cycles at 700.00 3 Artificial Inseminations at 162.50 each 3 thaw cryopreserved Sperm at 162.50 Plus medications I had 4 IUI's before I came to CNY
N/A have not did IVF
Hamburg (closed)
Dr. Kiltz performed a laparoscopy/hysteroscopy to diagnose endometriosis. He was concerned and caring during the whole journey thus far. He was knowledgeable enough to know that my appendix needed to be removed during the procedure. I received a personal phone call following the procedure to check in to see how I was doing. With every visit and every conversation exceeds my expectations
I have had a great experience scheduling appointments [at CNY-Hamburg] and the wait time once in the office is quick. You are treated like a valued guest. Everyone that I have had the pleasure of interacting with has been pleasant and knowledgeable.... Something new that was offered to us though. My husband has a blockage and we only have frozen sperm to use for our cycles. They will bring in a urologist to collect sperm the day of the ER, we will have a completely fresh cycle! Innovation at it's finest!
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Trust, take everything one step at a time and trust the journey. You are in excellent hands.
Although Dr. Kiltz is extremely busy and sought after, he gives out his cell phone number, he calls and texts you to follow up.
We are gearing up to start a cycle with Dr. Kiltz, protocols have not been discussed in detail. Something new that was offered to us though. My husband has a blockage and we only have frozen sperm to use for our cycles. They will bring in a urologist to collect sperm the day of the ER, we will have a completely fresh cycle! Innovation at it's finest!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I am just starting the cycle journey with CNY but thus far the staff have been supportive and understanding.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I have had a great experience scheduling appointments and the wait time once in the office is quick. You are treated like a valued guest. Everyone that I have had the pleasure of interacting with has been pleasant and knowledgeable.
Again, have not fully completed an IVF cycle yet, I have been quoted $3900 for retrieval and transfer. Fertility medication around $4,400 from pharmacy.
I trust whatever recommendation will be given during time of transfer.
Hamburg (closed)
When I first met him he seemed more like a laid back chill almost hippie like doctor. After talking with him for a bit I realized that his laid back calm nature was pleasant. He took time to discuss the process and the why. ... I was found to have a very low egg reserve ... He was very kind and not rushed he took his time explained things thoroughly and is very reassuring. ... we did the trigger shot so we can then Time when to come in for the iui which was the next day. We are currently in our two week wait window hopefully the results are positive
The only thing I can say to improve upon is that the results from labs are available on the [CNY Fertility Center] website for patients to see and I have not received phone calls to explain the results. ... So I would sway be more proactive on calling patients with the results before they can see them and worry ... Very friendly also took their time the whole office staff is very accommodating ... The office is set up like a spa you walk in and you would never know you were at a doctor office everyone is very pleasant there is hardly ever a waiti time. ...
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
When I first met him he seemed more like a laid back chill almost hippie like doctor. After talking with him for a bit I realized that his laid back calm nature was pleasant. He took time to discuss the process and the why. It was a nice change to feel like you were talking to a friend opposed to a medical doctor who is very hurried and on a schedule and very mechanical. Dr arroyo I feel is compassionate and aware of the sensitivity of infertility and understands most women have come there after many many months of trying and failing. A lot of times doctors don’t understand the desperation women have with wanting a baby so badly. I feel doctor arroyo gets it.
Don’t be thrown off by how laid back he comes across he is not like regular OB/gyn you have been seeing
I was found to have a very low egg reserve, so doctor arroyo reassured me that I still have thousands of eggs and not to worry. It just means we have to double the normal dose of injectable medications. First we did an hsg to make sure my tubes were open so that we weren’t wasting money with medications to make me ovulate for an egg that won’t be able to travel down the tubes if blocked. Once that was all set we started the meds and I had good response and made the goal of 2 follicles. Once they reached maturity we did the trigger shot so we can then Time when to come in for the iui which was the next day. We are currently in our two week wait window hopefully the results are positive
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Very friendly also took their time the whole office staff is very accommodating
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The office is set up like a spa you walk in and you would never know you were at a doctor office everyone is very pleasant there is hardly ever a waiti time. The only thing I can say to improve upon is that the results from labs are available on the website for patients to see and I have not received phone calls to explain the results. Luckily I am a nurse and can read lab results with exception to what a good AMH and sperm sample is. So I would sway be more proactive on calling patients with the results before they can see them and worry
So far costs haven’t been high just got my first bill and it is much lower than expected. Medications were higher than anticipated but he was very honest on how mich things would cost
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
I saw my results of the AMH on the app website and didn’t know if it was good or bad and I had to call to ask versus someone call me. They were normal results they were very low so it should have warranted a phone call
Hamburg (closed)
He [Dr. Arroyo] was very friendly the few times I saw him. He was however quick about visits which was unfortunate because I didn’t feel like I could always ask the questions I wanted. I also felt like he gave false hope in the very beginning stating it would be very easy for me to become pregnant ... Initially we started with timed intercourse, without meds. ... He was personable but also quick in the room
They [CNY Fertility] are a large practice which is good and bad. ... The Buffalo office is great - nurses and NP’s are fabulous. ... I feel they have a good reputation for success but sometimes you feel like a number. ... It’s also great to have access to the Patient Portal to review labs and message the staff. ... [nursing staff] Very friendly ...
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
He was very friendly the few times I saw him. He was however quick about visits which was unfortunate because I didn’t feel like I could always ask the questions I wanted. I also felt like he gave false hope in the very beginning stating it would be very easy for me to become pregnant and after a year with the clinic I became pregnant once which unfortunately resulted in miscarriage.
He is actually not a provider of CNY any longer, he has moved out of state.
He was personable but also quick in the room
Initially we started with timed intercourse, without meds. Both my husband and my lab work looked good. We had monitored cycles then as follicles grew to the right size I would trigger and we would have intercourse during a certain timeframe. After one cycle of that we decided to start meds. We did Femera, triggered and timed intercourse for 2-3 cycles. At this point in my time with CNY Dr Arroyo left the practice. Since then I moved on to IUI, first continuing with oral meds and the changing to injections.
Very friendly
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are a large practice which is good and bad. I feel they have a good reputation for success but sometimes you feel like a number. The Buffalo office is great - nurses and NP’s are fabulous. It’s also great to have access to the Patient Portal to review labs and message the staff.
Spent a little over $6,000 in 2018 from March-November
Hamburg (closed)
Dr. Arroyo is very patient and kind. He is also very attentive. He always knew our names and diagnosis, and where we were in our treatment at every appointment.... I underwent laproscopic surgery that ended up being an excision and ablation of stage 4 endometriosis. I then stunned with follistim, estrogen and a few other injectables. I then underwent retrieval. We did a single frozen embryo transfer that ended in a negative test. The we did a transfer with two frozen embryos that ended in a positive result. We lost one baby at 9 weeks but I have birth to a healthy Singleton.
I have no negative comments for CNY, they treated us with respect and kindness from start to finish. They gave us our miracle and the possibility for more children because we have 2 frozen embryos. I recommend them all the time because I do not want others to suffer at inferior clinics for years and years like we did prior to finding CNY.... Kris is the best nurse I have ever had, hands down. She is kind, compassionate, thorough and we'll educated.
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Arroyo was great at explaining every aspect or treatment. We always left our appointments feeling positive and informed. CNY was a completely different environment than the other clinic we were patients at.
Trust him and don't be afraid to ask questions because he will gladly answer.
Hamburg (closed)

He [Dr. Michael Grossman] was direct, it was extremely early in the morning and he still made a joke to allow me to relax. He was very honest about what to expect and how his hopes were high and he was confident I would end up pregnant...very blunt but was kind in how he said things...honest to not waste time of anyone...
they [CNY Fertility Center] are so busy that sometimes you can email and not hear back for a few days...They have low prices, be prepared for a high medication cost...They are very much about allowing everyone to get a chance of being a parent...[nurses] were very responsive and understanding when a blood test came back with a misdiagnosed result they were very understanding and compassionate and helpful in a retest and the results...
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was direct, it was extremely early in the morning and he still made a joke to allow me to relax. He was very honest about what to expect and how his hopes were high and he was confident I would end up pregnant.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Don’t let his tone detour you. He is very honest to not waste time of anyone.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was very blunt but was kind in how he said things.
Describe the protocols Michael Grossman used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I was ordered blood test panels for all possible issues that would cause me to not get pregnant and that could cause a birth defect. I was ordered GONAL-F, menopur, an immune protocol and more
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They were very responsive and understanding when a blood test came back with a misdiagnosed result they were very understanding and compassionate and helpful in a retest and the results
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are very much about allowing everyone to get a chance of being a parent. They have low prices, be prepared for a high medication cost is the only downfall. As well as the fact they are so busy that sometimes you can email and not hear back for a few days.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center.
5695 for the ivf cycle and 5290 for the medication.
Describe Michael Grossman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
I feel like she should be a deciding factor, At 31 I would like the best chance
Hamburg (closed)

Dr. Klitz has done more for me in the short time I have been with this clinic [CNY Fertility]. ... He has been very kind and caring through this whole process. ... He is very kind and caring. Explains things and asks questions. Wants what’s best for the you! ... I feel very optimistic that we can find the source of our infertility, with the hopes of a pregnancy in the near future!
Their clinic is very cozy and beautiful. I was a little chilly in the room and Dr. Klitz brought in a blanket for me. When in the rooms you don’t feel like you are at a doctors office. ... Every nurse I have seen at CNY has been very informative, caring, and helpful. ... Right now we have just done an hsg, bloodwork, laparoscopy, and Hysteroscopy(Not sure of the spelling). ... Right now we have just done an hsg, bloodwork, laparoscopy, and Hysteroscopy(Not sure of the spelling).
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Klitz has done more for me in the short time I have been with this clinic. I feel very optimistic that we can find the source of our infertility, with the hopes of a pregnancy in the near future! He has been very kind and caring through this whole process.
If you feel lost within an appointment, let him know! He will explain things to you. (This is my second Fertility clinic) We went over more things in one visit, then I did in months at the other clinic.
Right now we have just done an hsg, bloodwork, laparoscopy, and Hysteroscopy(Not sure of the spelling). I go back this week for a follow up and to see what the next step is.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris Z. )
Every nurse I have seen at CNY has been very informative, caring, and helpful.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Their clinic is very cozy and beautiful. I was a little chilly in the room and Dr. Klitz brought in a blanket for me. When in the rooms you don’t feel like you are at a doctors office. So far, I have not found any weaknesses within this clinic.
Insurance covered my first two visits completely. Recently had surgery with him and waiting for that bill.

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
I felt like a human. He was so warm and comforting when he spoke to you. It felt like he cared about me and he was prying for the best for me. ... Every time I went to CNY Dr. Kilts was very nice. He always made me feel like I will be blessed. I always felt better when I left the office. I was full of hope and positivity. I felt like I was going to be it this time.
Cny [Fertility Center] has nice clean, warm, and inviting clinics. The staff makes you feel like they have known you for years. They really get to know you as a patient. I really appreciate how they schedule my appointments to fit my work schedule. ... There was multiple times that I did not get a call for my STAT HCG results. ... [nursing staff] Warm and caring ...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Try to stay positive and don't let doubt pull you down.
Sorry I cannot remember all the meds.
Warm and caring
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Cny has nice clean, warm, and inviting clinics. The staff makes you feel like they have known you for years. They really get to know you as a patient. I really appreciate how they schedule my appointments to fit my work schedule.
I had 3 IUIs with montering 1 IUI montering that was cancelled in process because of folicals . 1 IVF cycle with montering and egg retrieval . Then I had 1 frozen transfer with montering and an HCG wash. I was on meds and injection. My treatments were over 10 thousand dollars. Plus my meds were over 8 thousand dollars
None
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
There was multiple times that I did not get a call for my STAT HCG results.
Hamburg (closed)

Dr. Kiltz will call you to check on you doesn’t matter if it’s a weekend or evening. He is so down to earth and intelligent. ... Dr kiltz has the biggest heart ever and truly listens and treats everyone different depending on situation. ... My 1st attempt I primed with HGH and when stimming did 450 units gonal and 150 mg menpur and then CENTROTIDE to prevent ovulation. This was same for 2nd round and my upcoming 3rd round we will attempt low dose protocol.
I have no infertility coverage so I financed through clinic [CNY Fertility]. ... My clinic is amazing but have grown very fast and do not have enough staff so at times you have to advocate for yourself. But they are amazing. They truly go above and beyond to know you. I wish my buffalo clinic did transfers and retrieval’s. ... Every nurse I have come into contact with was very nice and compassionate.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr kiltz has the biggest heart ever and truly listens and treats everyone different depending on situation. He is so down to earth and compassionate. I love his bedside manner and compassion. Dr. Kiltz will reach out to you personally to check on you and if results are not positive he will genuinely offer sympathy.
Trust in his knowledge. Follow keto.
Dr. Kiltz will call you to check on you doesn’t matter if it’s a weekend or evening. He is so down to earth and intelligent. He truly listens to you.
My 1st attempt I primed with HGH and when stimming did 450 units gonal and 150 mg menpur and then CENTROTIDE to prevent ovulation. This was same for 2nd round and my upcoming 3rd round we will attempt low dose protocol. My 2nd retrieval yielded 5 eggs but they did not fertilize.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris is my NP)
Every nurse I have come into contact with was very nice and compassionate.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I have no infertility coverage so I financed through clinic. Cost did ivf 3900 plus extras like biopsy. Medications. Ultrasounds.
Hamburg (closed)

[Protocol with Dr. Kiltz included] LDN, prednisone, aspirin all to help reduce inflammation. Zpack- to help prevent rejecting of the embryo...makes it a point to individualize treatments based on each person... is extremely passionate about assisting women get pregnant...When I had several failed cycles, he did a phone consult with me to evaluate what adjustments needed to be made. He pushes the keto diet but he does it because he knows it’s what works.
The clinic [CNY Fertility Center] feels more like a spa than a fertility office. It’s warm and inviting. No weaknesses. The entire staff at the office is friendly and they are very experienced with blood draws which gives me peace of mind. A lot of the staff went through infertility which is comforting knowing they understand...Kris [nurse] goes above and beyond the call of duty. She is extremely dedicated and is always here for us. She is patient and answers all our questions.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz is extremely passionate about assisting women get pregnant. He works relentlessly to ensure each person gets treated as a individual person. When I had several failed cycles, he did a phone consult with me to evaluate what adjustments needed to be made. He pushes the keto diet but he does it because he knows it’s what works.
Be open minded
Dr. Kiltz makes it a point to individualize treatments based on each person.
Kris goes above and beyond the call of duty. She is extremely dedicated and is always here for us. She is patient and answers all our questions.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic feels more like a spa than a fertility office. It’s warm and inviting. No weaknesses. The entire staff at the office is friendly and they are very experienced with blood draws which gives me peace of mind. A lot of the staff went through infertility which is comforting knowing they understand.
Copays
Hamburg (closed)
I felt that Dr. Kiltz is compassionate, kind and professional. He has been realistic with me, while maintaining a positive attitude, and always treating me as a human being with feelings and concerns...be prepared to learn all about Keto and it's benefits for pregnancy... is very much about using Keto diet to help reduce inflammation and therefore increase chances of healthy conception and pregnancy. I feel that has been helpful, in that when I follow the Keto protocol, I feel so much better overall.
The nursing staff[at CNY Fertility Center] has been there for me when I have needed answers about procedures, medications, etc...One of the greatest strengths of the clinic is the holistic approach, and incorporating complementary things such as acupuncture, massage, yoga etc. I appreciate the consistency with the doctor/s and nurses in treating patients and human beings, listening to my concerns, and definitely thinking outside the box.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
To be prepared to learn all about Keto and it's benefits for pregnancy.
I felt that Dr. Kiltz listened to my previous experience, and paid attention to my concerns.
Dr. Kiltz is very much about using Keto diet to help reduce inflammation and therefore increase chances of healthy conception and pregnancy. I feel that has been helpful, in that when I follow the Keto protocol, I feel so much better overall.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff has been there for me when I have needed answers about procedures, medications, etc.
Hamburg (closed)

He [Dr. Arroyo] was good in the hospital & surgery setting, not so compassionate at the office. The clinical team seemed to be the support not the doctor. Sometimes he's blunt. Maybe giving more time with patients.... I was giving pill form hormones the first few cycles, along with a steroid, multi, levothyroxine & shots to stop ovulation. One negative cycle, second positive cycle. Pregnancy ended in a misscarrage.... With my insurance we are slowing paying off about $2,000 so far.
Most appointments run ontime. Nurses and PAs [CNY Fertility] seem vested & care. Answer any question in a timely matter. Once you contact the team someone response and helps with any concerns. Clinical team is helpful and a team that works well together.... With my insurance we are slowing paying off about $2,000 so far. Also with the medications we spend about $300 -$400.... Good listers & good follow through
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
He was good in the hospital & surgery setting, not so compassionate at the office. The clinical team seemed to be the support not the doctor. Sometimes he's blunt. Maybe giving more time with patients.
Ask questions
Personal care with the PAs
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kris Zeigler)
Good listers & good follow through
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Most appointments run ontime. Nurses and PAs seem vested & care. Answer any question in a timely matter. Once you contact the team someone response and helps with any concerns. Clinical team is helpful and a team that works well together.
Na
Hamburg (closed)
Dr. Armando Arroyo is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He made sure we understood our plan of action and set up an ultrasound and HSG the day of consultation to get us started right away. He explained the percentages of success with IUI and what our best chance of getting pregnant would be...was very patient and easy to talk to. He answered all of our questions and spent a good amount of time with us.
The nursing staff at CNY Buffalo is amazing and went above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and answer your questions...IUI was $350 per cycle and $150 to coordinate monitoring per cycle (as well as out of town monitoring at local center)...The clinic atmosphere is very comfortable and soothing. CNY’s reasonable IVF prices are what brought us to this practice and clinic but the amazing doctors, nurses and staff is what keeps us positive in this sometimes difficult journey.
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
Have questions ready to ask
Dr. Arroyo was very patient and easy to talk to. He answered all of our questions and spent a good amount of time with us.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Insurance covered diagnostic labwork, IUI was $350 per cycle and $150 to coordinate monitoring per cycle (as well as out of town monitoring at local center)

2018, Consult
[Dr. Kiltz is] not just your ideal doctor he goes above and beyond for his patients. He’s a wonderful man and treats you like family...Highly recommend him!...He’s always listening and always responds
They [nurses at CNY Fertility] have changed my appointment multiple times due to work issues. They were very caring and kind. They sent all the information I needed to fill out. They are awesome...The cost seems to be very cheap...All my questions are answers. I was given the information I needed.... They answered every question in email. You will not be disappointed by this group. They always say try it be fore you buy it we’ll they sure follow that. They are great. I have noting but kind words for these people.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He’s not just your ideal doctor he goes above and beyond for his patients. He’s a wonderful man and treats you like family. I believe this is the best clinic for anyone. Keep up the good work doctor. Highly recommend him!
He’s always listening and always responds
I felt like a human because they have answer all my questions about all their offices. We have been trying to about 6 years now. We finally got some answers because of them we have another option. We went to another clinic in West Virginia. They wanted all the money up front before they would schedule another. It’s awesome they take payments. I’m willing so spend a life time working to give grow our family. Please continue to help a loving family just like their staff because you bless us❤️
We are working towards a treatment now
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They have changed my appointment multiple times due to work issues. They were very caring and kind. They sent all the information I needed to fill out. They are awesome
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I believe that I haven’t seen any weaknesses. All my questions are answers. I was given the information I needed. We’ll never find a better group to go to. I have like long emails back in front about questions. They don’t read between the lines. They answered every question in email. You will not be disappointed by this group. They always say try it be fore you buy it we’ll they sure follow that. They are great. I have noting but kind words for these people.
The cost seems to be very cheap. We were quoted about 13k from other clinics
I believe they will do wants right for the patient. I’m willing to give anything a try. Thank you!
Hamburg (closed)

HONESTLY, HE [Dr. Armando Arroyo] WAS GREAT. WE HAD OUR CONSULTATION WITH HIM AND HE EXPLAINED THINGS VERY THOROUGHLY, WHICH WAS CRITICAL SINCE WE HAD NEVER DONE ANY FERTILITY TREATMENTS BEFORE. ALTHOUGH HE WAS NOT AT EVERY APPOINTMENT, HE WAS FREQUENTLY IN THE OFFICE AND ALWAYS SAID HELLO. HE DID PERFORM ONE OF MY IUIS AND ALSO MULTIPLE FOLLICLE SCANS AND A FEW TESTS AS WELL. HE ALWAYS WAS POSITIVE WITH US BUT ALSO REALISTIC
i THOUGHT THE CLINIC [CNY-Hamburg] WAS GREAT. IT HAD THE FEELING OF A VERY RELAXED, AND PRIVATE ENVIRONMENT. ANY OF THE NURSING STAFF OR DOCTORS WERE ALWAYS WILLING TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OR GIVE ADVICE. THE ONLY THING I WOULD SAY IS THAT IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY DID IVF PROCEDURES, NOT JUST MONITORING AT THE BUFFALO LOCATION.
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
HONESTLY, HE WAS GREAT. WE HAD OUR CONSULTATION WITH HIM AND HE EXPLAINED THINGS VERY THOROUGHLY, WHICH WAS CRITICAL SINCE WE HAD NEVER DONE ANY FERTILITY TREATMENTS BEFORE. ALTHOUGH HE WAS NOT AT EVERY APPOINTMENT, HE WAS FREQUENTLY IN THE OFFICE AND ALWAYS SAID HELLO. HE DID PERFORM ONE OF MY IUIS AND ALSO MULTIPLE FOLLICLE SCANS AND A FEW TESTS AS WELL. HE ALWAYS WAS POSITIVE WITH US BUT ALSO REALISTIC
IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING, JUST ASK. HE IS ALWAYS WILLING TO EXPLAIN
Arroyo always made me feel like I mattered and was very positive during appointments. He detailed ever single step so that my husband and I understood.
WE STARTED OUT WITH JUST LETROZOLE, MONITORING AND BLOOD WORK. THIS ACCOMPLISHED 3 OR MORE MATURE FOLLICLES THE FIRST TWO MONTHS, AND WE USED A TRIGGER SHOT AND IUI, BUT BOTH ENDED IN NEGATIVE BLOOD TESTS. THEN WE MOVED TO FOLLISTIM INJECTIONS FOR ONE CYCLE, THIS ALSO ENDED WITHOUT PREGNANCY. AFTER THAT WE DID A TEST TO MAKE SURE MY TUBES WERE OPEN AND NO OBSTRUCTIONS. DURING THIS TEST, HE NOTICED THAT I HAD AN ALMOST MATURE FOLLICLE WITHOUT ANY MEDS. WE DECIDED TO MONITOR AFTER THAT AND DID IUI, NO PREGNANCY. THEN WE DID 2 HYBRID CYCLES WITH BOTH LETROZOLE AND FOLLISTIM, ALSO ADDED CETROTIDE. THIS PRODUCED 3 TO 4 MATURE FOLLICLES, TRIGGER SHOT AND IUI. NO PREGNANCY. NOW WE ARE ON A BREAK
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: KRIS)
I LOVED ALL THE NURSES THERE. PARTICULARLY JENNIFER AND KRIS. THEY SOMETIMES CALLED ME OR TEXTED ME AFTER HOURS TO DISCUSS RESULTS, PLANS FOR NEXT ROUND, OR ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS i HAD
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
i THOUGHT THE CLINIC WAS GREAT. IT HAD THE FEELING OF A VERY RELAXED, AND PRIVATE ENVIRONMENT. ANY OF THE NURSING STAFF OR DOCTORS WERE ALWAYS WILLING TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OR GIVE ADVICE. THE ONLY THING I WOULD SAY IS THAT IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY DID IVF PROCEDURES, NOT JUST MONITORING AT THE BUFFALO LOCATION.
I HAD INSURANCE. BUT WITH DEDUCTIBLES AND MEDS i PROBABLY SPENT AROUND 3 OR 4 THOUSAND
WE DID NOT DO IVF.
2018, Consult
They [Armando Arroyo and CNY] were very thorough and mindful. It's appreciated as someone going thru such a sensitive and heartwrenching process. My husband and I truly look forward to pursuing in-vitro fertilization under the care of those at CNY in hopes to conceive our Rainbow baby!... They're very thorough and mindful of their patients, their schedules and how long they've already been going thru their process of infertility.
They [CNY-Hamburg] have beautiful facilities (more than one in upstate New York), well experienced physicians and nurses, a group yoga group that is affiliated with the clinic to help you stay on track. Which is soon opening online courses/workshops as of this October so it'll allow that outreach to go even further with their mass amounts of traveling patients. It's nice to have the FB community as well so you're able to touch base with others that have also went thru the process.
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
They were very thorough and mindful. It's appreciated as someone going thru such a sensitive and heartwrenching process. My husband and I truly look forward to pursuing in-vitro fertilization under the care of those at CNY in hopes to conceive our Rainbow baby!
Be forthcoming, open and honest as you would with any doctor regarding your symptoms, concerns, care, etc.
I'm not able to answer that to the fullest extent right now only because we haven't officially started the IVF process and won't until retrieval in November so long as things go well.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They've been very kind in working with my schedule and since I'm a traveling patient trying to ensure that I can get things worked out as much from my location rather than needing to travel out there.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They have beautiful facilities (more than one in upstate New York), well experienced physicians and nurses, a group yoga group that is affiliated with the clinic to help you stay on track. Which is soon opening online courses/workshops as of this October so it'll allow that outreach to go even further with their mass amounts of traveling patients. It's nice to have the FB community as well so you're able to touch base with others that have also went thru the process.
I'm still currently waiting to proceed with this part of the process so unfortunately I cannot chime in just yet. However, they are MUCH more affordable than any other facility doing the IVF process
None at this moment aside from the fact that they are aggressive in making sure each patient has the best outlook.
Hamburg (closed)

He only did my one transfer but during that visit he made us feel very comfortable. He explained everything. Also love the Facebook like chats he does. Very down to earth and honest. Always stays positive and makes you feel it is possible... For PCOS i used metformin and LDN. Also did acupuncture.... Working with all the nurses and the atmosphere at CnY was great. Always answered all my questions and very attentive
The whole place has a calming spa like feeling and is also affordable. They offer many options to see what is best for your specific situation. Many therapy options and very caring when dealing with dissappointment. Made me feel like there is Hope even though nothing has worked... Working with all the nurses and the atmosphere at CnY was great. Always answered all my questions and very attentive
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Be open and ask questions
For PCOS i used metformin and LDN. Also did acupuncture.
She was very good at answering questions and offering alternate options. Only negative was sometimes my monitoring visits took a long time because they were behind and i would wait an hour to even be seen
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The ivf is around $4900 not including medications. That cost us an additional about $3-4000
We did transfer 2 both times because of me being over the age of 35
2018, Consult
He [Dr. Armando Arroyo] is always willing to answer questions no matter what. He has a great beside manner. He is funny and always willing to go out there on a limb for you. He is very honest and tells you like it is, but in a sweet way...He was very personable
Great customer patient service [at CNY Fertility Center]. Caring staff. Very knowledgeable. I have called many times and never have I felt that I was bothering them. They are always willing to help. If by chance they sidn’t Know the answer they were right on top of finding it for me... [nurses are] Sweet and caring. Ready to help no matter what...He [Dr. Armando Arroyo] is always willing to answer questions no matter what
How was your experience with Armando Arroyo at CNY Fertility Center?
He is always willing to answer questions no matter what. He has a great beside manner. He is funny and always willing to go out there on a limb for you. He is very honest and tells you like it is, but in a sweet way.
Listen to everything he says. He only has your best interest at heart.
He was very personable
We have not had any treatment yet.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Sweet and caring. Ready to help no matter what.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Great customer patient service. Caring staff. Very knowledgeable. I have called many times and never have I felt that I was bothering them. They are always willing to help. If by chance they sidn’t Know the answer they were right on top of finding it for me.
No, but gave me the number for the financial department.
Not transfers yet.

2020, Unknown Success
I thought that he [Dr. Michael Grossman] was very good. I only had him so far for my retrieval. I still have yet to have my FET. I was told to make sure that I ask the questions to be answered because he does not volunteer information. So if any one does see him, make sure you ask your questions before you go under anesthesia...I had a really good NP or PA who was able to help me dig deep into the rationale behind all the meds and the other meds that I was taking that I thought had nothing to do with my actually treatment.
I think that this clinic system [CNY Fertility Center] is busy. I expected to be treated well, and I was, but I will always compare my experience to how I was treated in Barbados...The files are open to all the providers and they consult each other on these cases. The protocol was different for me based on the other facilities I had gone to. I had a really good NP or PA who was able to help me dig deep into the rationale behind all the meds and the other meds that I was taking that I thought had nothing to do with my actually treatment. The biggest thing with this clinic (and all the ones I have encountered except Barbados) is communication.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
I thought that he was very good. I only had him so far for my retrieval. I still have yet to have my FET. I was told to make sure that I ask the questions to be answered because he does not volunteer information. So if any one does see him, make sure you ask your questions before you go under anesthesia.
Ask all the questions you feel you need answered. Also make sure to use the portal.
I think that this clinic system is busy. I expected to be treated well, and I was, but I will always compare my experience to how I was treated in Barbados. Overall I was still happy with the treatment at CNY in Albany/Lantham
CNY works as a system overall. The files are open to all the providers and they consult each other on these cases. The protocol was different for me based on the other facilities I had gone to. I had a really good NP or PA who was able to help me dig deep into the rationale behind all the meds and the other meds that I was taking that I thought had nothing to do with my actually treatment. The biggest thing with this clinic (and all the ones I have encountered except Barbados) is communication.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Overall I was very happy with the staff. The clinic system does not have a primary patient coordinator. Since this is a remote treatment situation for me, communication through the portal and phone calls. It has been difficult getting somethings explained in detail until you actually call and explain what you need. in my case it was my medication and supplement list.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The one in Albany, Beautiful! a log cabin feel. Then they gave me a plush warm rob and the setting is no where near a hospital feel. I was very pleased with this and it made me feel really comfortable and at ease.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
I have to go to a local facility (Texas Children's Pavilion for Women) and do remote monitoring.
This clinic is the cheapest clinic for the basics in America.
My understanding is that Dr. G will do what the pt wishes in reason but prefers to do 1. The NP explained the rational further for me and all the reasons for me, at my age, should have 1 at a time for FET.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
I went to ATL remote clinic to get plasma replacement and wanted to make sure my partner would be able to get his sperm sample done at the same appointment, ( he was not going to be able to come to NY with me.) They had him scheduled for lab in ATL, but not the donation. It was an easy fix, but it was not scheduled as requested.
Latham

[Dr. Grossman is] big on the autoimmune protocol, which was great for me because I have Hashimotos. So they had me on things like low dose naltrexone and prednisone, through our egg retrievals and transfer. They also had me on prograf and lovenox for our frozen embryo transfer, on top of the normal meds...made sure we never had any questions before any procedure. He was nice and straight forward. He was our doctor for our two egg retrievals and one frozen embryo transfer. Procedures were quick but went well.
The advice I’d give all CNY patients is to be your own advocate and join the CNY fb group. Because CNY is a low cost clinic, they don’t hold your hand through every step. The doctors, like Dr Grossman, are available for consults but, for the most part, they just perform the main procedures and leave the rest to the nurses...As a travel patient, we dealt mostly with the nurses on the travel team. They were all wonderful and got back to us quickly. They answered all our questions in a timely manner and were very organized.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Grossman made sure we never had any questions before any procedure. He was nice and straight forward. He was our doctor for our two egg retrievals and one frozen embryo transfer. Procedures were quick but went well.
Dr Grossman
Dr Grossman and CNY are big on the autoimmune protocol, which was great for me because I have Hashimotos. So they had me on things like low dose naltrexone and prednisone, through our egg retrievals and transfer. They also had me on prograf and lovenox for our frozen embryo transfer, on top of the normal meds.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
We loved our experience with CNY but it’s not for everyone. They don’t hold your hand, so you really have to be your own advocate and do your own research. But their treatment is up to par with the first fertility clinic we saw, which was three times the price of CNY.
An IVF cycle is $3,900 plus $450 for a frozen transfer, plus monitoring. But we were travel patients and monitored in our home town.
If you’ve done PGS testing on your embryos then CNY typically will only transfer 1 embryo at a time.