Buffalo
195 Intrepid Lane
Syracuse, NY 13205
315.469.8700

2019, Consult
I have yet to meet Dr kiltz we only just had a consult but i watch fireside with Dr kiltz every Sunday he answers so many questions and makes sure to get to as many as possible within the hour he is on.... The clinic [CNY Fertility] is very inviting we only just started coming to the clinic but i think a first time client would have no problem the nurses are amazing and very well mannered and the waiting room is confortable... Answered all our questions helped us get our fist test done at no cost cause we are self pay.
The clinic [CNY Fertility] is very inviting we only just started coming to the clinic but i think a first time client would have no problem the nurses are amazing and very well mannered and the waiting room is confortable.... The clinic is very inviting we only just started coming to the clinic but i think a first time client would have no problem the nurses are amazing and very well mannered and the waiting room is confortable.... Answered all our questions helped us get our fist test done at no cost cause we are self pay.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
To never give up he always finds new ways.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Everyone was very compassionate they talked with calm voices no one made us feel less then cause we are a same sex couple..
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Like I said before we only just started with our first consult just recently
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Margaret Marnell)
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
Syracuse

He's an amazing Doc ,not money hungry at all, just out to make infertility treatment really affordable and that's why my husband and I chose CNY Fertility Center in New York all the way from Maryland. ... Dr Robert Kiltz always take time to explain any issue and solutions to a problem. ... [CNY Fertility] Organized, great atmosphere and great Service.
We are able to get a payment plan from CNY center because we don't have insurance... ... Organized, great atmosphere and great Service. They also refer us to a very good hotel for accommodation, accommodation is affordable because we came from CNY. CNY Fertility also made provision for travel nurses who constantly call to review your test results with you anywhere.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Robert Kiltz always take time to explain any issue and solutions to a problem. He's an amazing Doc ,not money hungry at all, just out to make infertility treatment really affordable and that's why my husband and I chose CNY Fertility Center in New York all the way from Maryland.
Don't give up!,its always positivity at CNY
Great service!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Organized, great atmosphere and great Service. They also refer us to a very good hotel for accommodation, accommodation is affordable because we came from CNY. CNY Fertility also made provision for travel nurses who constantly call to review your test results with you anywhere. They also do ivf give away every week or monthly I think to couples who win. In general,the Clinic is relaxing and cool.
Very affordable compare to other Fertility Centers especially here in Maryland. We are able to get a payment plan from CNY center because we don't have insurance...
Syracuse

Robert Kiltz is a great doctor he listens and cares about his patient and needs he gives his number so you can reach him anytime day or night if you have problems or questions him or his staff is there though the portal or office....Autoimmune issues because I had fibroids and premature ovarian failure inflammation that our body carries and yes it works because my numbers are better and I feel better....I felt like a human because he listened to me answer my questions and valued my situation
She [Nurse at CNY] was always they when I needed something or a request or needed help and call anytime or message her... Strength listening knowledge carry motivation and help you anytime dr Kiltz has a fire chat on Sundays to answer questions or medication issues he has a a motivation Facebook page he post every day of positive outcome weaknesses none need more help to help more people... I felt like a human because he listened to me answer my questions and valued my situation
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Honestly listener and there to help you and motivate you and he is funny
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kimberly Williams)
She was always they when I needed something or a request or needed help and call anytime or message her
$350 labs treatment $3900
Syracuse
He's [Dr. Kiltz] caring n explains everything even diet n vitamin n holistic therapy too... Loves all his families to be I'm a happy patient my husband likes him also very knowledgeable about thyroid issues too. Guides us in our eating n nutrition as well. He dies every Sunday on fb, always continues education.... By time I got to him we needed to do egg donor as I have fragile x so it's money but much less than other places n we don't have to travel outside the USA.
It's a great all around clinic [CNY Fertility] w health n wellness n treatments at spa. Holistic and young living products and cbd oil to help. Keto eating for health I changed our eating no garbage and no hormone interupters cleaning products etc.... [Dr. Kiltz] Loves all his families to be I'm a happy patient my husband likes him also very knowledgeable about thyroid issues too. Guides us in our eating n nutrition as well. He dies every Sunday on fb, always continues education.
So knowledgeable n caring
He's caring n explains everything even diet n vitamin n holistic therapy too
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Allyson)
Great through patient portal
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It's a great all around clinic w health n wellness n treatments at spa. Holistic and young living products and cbd oil to help. Keto eating for health I changed our eating no garbage and no hormone interupters cleaning products etc.
Much better than most n didn't travel to poland
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
He will do what he needs to do no more than 3 or 2
Syracuse
[Dr. Kiltz] Explains treatment in detail and open to your opinions, helpful with making arrangements that fit your needs. Offer treatment that is for women over forty and over. Staff commicate well and understanding..... [CNY Fertility] Strength, is communication Weakness is, long wait for first time appointments. Assistant with helping to understand medications, travel arrangements and hotel stay if trevaling from out of town. Easy to make arrangements on transporting sperm specimens and great communication with the lab. Was able to go to a sister location for my husband to leave a sample. Was able to transfer all medical records via patient portal with no problems.
Relax and enjoy life.
Treatment is selected based on needs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Tisha )
Kind, patient and repectful.
3,000 for IVF
Syracuse

He [Dr. Kiltz] was personable, made me feel comfortable...First thing he recommended was Keto . He then took the right approach with the treatment plan given for someone with pcos... I think everything was great ! The prices are wonderful and dr.kiltz really helpfull and you can tell he cares about helping women like me. Everything was sent to me as it should have been and right on time .The staff was also friendly any time I called they answered my questions right away
The cost and the payment plan were asssome... The clinic [CNY Fertility Center] is beautiful. The different locations offer different yoga classes , massages and even acupuncture... dr.kiltz really helpfull and you can tell he cares about helping women like me. Everything was sent to me as it should have been and right on time .The staff was also friendly any time I called they answered my questions right away
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I just just tell them to make sure they do there research first .
He was personable, made me feel comfortable
The staff was amazing
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I would let new clients know The clinic is beautiful. The different locations offer different yoga classes , massages and even acupuncture . I heard they are opening one in another state which would be perfect .
The cost and the payment plan were asssome a
He let me choose.

2015 - 2018, Successful
He [Dr. Robery Kiltz] was candid and a real person. He treated me like I mattered and not like a number. He fully explained to me everything that I asked. He was always available and accommodating to my schedule. It was never a problem if I was running a little late, I was always seen...If you want to know something just ask because you will always get an honest answer and never made to feel dumb.
Very friendly and supportive staff from the front desk staff the the doctors [at CNY Fertility Center]. The spa center was also a plus. The acupuncture treatmemts were wonderful. All of the staff members make you feel comfortable...The nursing always remembered me and were able to answer all of my questions regardless of how simple or dumb I thought tje question was. If they didnt know they would ask someone else. They were always willing to help.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He was candid and a real person. He treated me like I mattered and not like a number. He fully explained to me everything that I asked. He was always available and accommodating to my schedule. It was never a problem if I was running a little late, I was always seen.
Human because all staff treated me like family and cared about my trubulations
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very friendly and supportive staff from the front desk staff the the doctors. The spa center was also a plus. The acupuncture treatmemts were wonderful. All of the staff members make you feel comfortable.
My bill was just over $11,000 after my insurance
This was my choice.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Robert Kiltz was] Always very warm and welcoming. Listened to everything I had concerns with. Never rushed or brushed off... He found everything that all other Drs had missed. Worth my surgeries I never felt worried, I felt safe and reassured. Even though we don't know why my iui's aren't working he is still doing everything he can to figure it out...
Like any busy clinic there are some times you have to wait a bit, but that's the only negative thing I could say about them [CNY Fertility Center]. Other than that they are always ready for whatever challenge my body has decided to throw at us that visit...Even for my early 5am visits they were always happy and ready for all of us there. Very warm group...Always very warm and welcoming. Listened to everything I had concerns with. Never rushed or brushed off
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Any question or concern I had he never made me feel like it was irrelevant. He found everything that all other Drs had missed. Worth my surgeries I never felt worried, I felt safe and reassured. Even though we don't know why my iui's aren't working he is still doing everything he can to figure it out.
Ask every question! Don't feel like it's a wrong question
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Like any busy clinic there are some times you have to wait a bit, but that's the only negative thing I could say about them. Other than that they are always ready for whatever challenge my body has decided to throw at us that visit
Syracuse

Dr Corley is a straight forward and caring. He will provide you with a ton of information and options, help you understand them, and guide you through the decision making process. He prayed with me after transfer and calmed me down.... This clinic [CNY] has lows costs, does not turn away patients, and wants to help everyone. That can leave then staff extremely busy but they really care about all of their patients. They do in house financing and have an on-site spa
This clinic [CNY] has lows costs, does not turn away patients, and wants to help everyone. That can leave then staff extremely busy but they really care about all of their patients. They do in house financing and have an on-site spa... Dr Corley is a straight forward and caring. He will provide you with a ton of information and options, help you understand them, and guide you through the decision making process. He prayed with me after transfer and calmed me down.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Take notes, he provides A LOT of detailed information!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This clinic has lows costs, does not turn away patients, and wants to help everyone. That can leave then staff extremely busy but they really care about all of their patients. They do in house financing and have an on-site spa! :D
What specific things went wrong at CNY Fertility Center?
David Corley

2017 - 2019, Successful
He [Dr. Kiltz] wants the best possible outcome. ... Hes straightforward and wants the cycle to succeed. ... He gives you advice to help and make the cycle successful. ... He truly cares about the patient and not the money. ... He cares about the patient ... They [CNY Fertility] take the time to explain. They dont just rush you around. They pamper you and make you feel comfortable
They [CNY Fertility] are a busy practice and still get the job done ... They take the time to explain. They dont just rush you around. They pamper you and make you feel comfortable ... [Nursing staff] They are all extremely helpful ... I am sure some people would have found something they didnt like. Not everyone is the same. But i personally liked everything.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Hes straightforward and wants the cycle to succeed. He wants the best possible outcome. He truly cares about the patient and not the money. He gives you advice to help and make the cycle successful. He cares about the patient
Trust him
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They are all extremely helpful
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Everything was great. I didn't find a weakness. I am sure some people would have found something they didnt like. Not everyone is the same. But i personally liked everything. They are a busy practice and still get the job done
2019, Consult
He [Dr. David Corley] seemed to really be invested and wanting to make a difference where treatment has failed in the past...So far I really appreciated his feedback and honesty. He seems to be really familiar with RE and willing to take on difficult cases and not worry about the bottom line of success rate. He was quick to decide on a plan and get things moving in the right direction. I feel confident that moving forward with my own eggs is the right move at this time.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
It’s worth waiting for a phone or in person consult
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
He seemed to really be invested and wanting to make a difference where treatment has failed in the past
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I’ve really heard great things about the facility and their approach. It is affordable and they care. I have a friend on her second set of twins after years of no success and we can’t wait to move forward with our IVF
David Corley
Syracuse
I felt like a human because he [Dr. Kiltz] was very genuine but very straight forward never left me asking more questions. Went over every detail.... I was very pleased with him stating to keep your faith no matter the outcome. Most Dr. Do not show compassion he did. He went over all the medications, his referrals, his plans for us. He was very into hearing and listening to everything we have said... knowing the Dr and the staff I am very pleased with how they handle business
Have not been there [CNY Fertility Ctr] yet But knowing the Dr and the staff I am very pleased with how they handle business and clients your treated more like a person not a patient. Looking very forward to it... Payment plans available... [Nursing Staff are] Very caring and patient... I felt like a human because he [Dr. Kiltz] was very genuine but very straight forward never left me asking more questions. Went over every detail.
Keep your faith
I felt like a human because he was very genuine but very straight forward never left me asking more questions. Went over every detail.
Very caring and patient
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Have not been there yet But knowing the Dr and the staff I am very pleased with how they handle business and clients your treated more like a person not a patient. Looking very forward to it,..........
Payment plans available
Syracuse

Dr K [Kiltz] is my kind of doctor. He tells the truth. If things unexpected happen, he fixes it. Hes kind, funny. Seems like he cares about more than the money. He gives you hope when others do not. He thinks outside of the box....He was very personable. Came in to say hi when I was just there for labs... My first clinic had ne on hgh for 3 days during stims. He had me on it 30 days prior to starting and through stims...
Beautiful peaceful setting [CNY Fertility Center]. Quiet. Coffee tea and water in lobby. Comfortable seating. It really doesnt look like a medical facility until you go in back. It even smells good. I loved it here. Beautiful landscaping... [Cost Of Treatment] 3900 per cycle... [Nurse] The only issue I had was when multiple nurses would get involved. Information would get confusing... Dr K is my kind of doctor. He tells the truth. If things unexpected happen
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr K is my kind of doctor. He tells the truth. If things unexpected happen, he fixes it. Hes kind, funny. Seems like he cares about more than the money. He gives you hope when others do not. He thinks outside of the box.
Listen
He was very personable. Came in to say hi when I was just there for labs
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Trish)
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Beautiful peaceful setting. Quiet. Coffee tea and water in lobby. Comfortable seating. It really doesnt look like a medical facility until you go in back. It even smells good. I loved it here. Beautiful landscaping
3900 per cycle
What specific things went wrong at CNY Fertility Center?
2018, Consult
He [Dr. Robert Kiltz] is a great guy and is really there for his patients! I love how he does fire side chats live so before you seek out treatment and can get on and get to know information and get familiar with things!! That helped me greatly!...
They [nurses at CNY Fertility] are amazing!!!...Very reasonable if my insurance does not cover!! They also do payment plans...It’s a amazing clinic and I love that they can do everything right there for you!! They also offer a lot of things to help with fertility! I also love that the facility is extremely clean and relaxing!!...All the nurses were so friendly and anytime you walked in they all greet you and ask how you are. They really care how you are!!
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is a great guy and is really there for his patients! I love how he does fire side chats live so before you seek out treatment and can get on and get to know information and get familiar with things!! That helped me greatly!
To definitely give them a try in helping your dreams come too!
They are amazing!!!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very reasonable if my insurance does not cover!! They also do payment plans
Syracuse
I got 14 eggs but only 3 were fertilized I also did fresh transfer but didn’t work [with Dr. Robert Kiltz]...I’m trying for 2 embryos this time...He was very kind an honest doctor...caring doctor for his patient...his clinic very nice and quiet it make u feel like u r home...Very kind an will explain everything to u even if u don’t understand
For ivf process cost me around 4500 [at CNY Fertility Center]...They get u In very fast...great people they make u feel welcome...great clinic in Syracuse the nurses are very friendly...the get u in ur room fast and they offer coffee and tea the the client s and the seating is very comfortable...I got 14 eggs but only 3 were fertilized I also did fresh transfer but didn’t work [with Dr. Robert Kiltz]...I’m trying for 2 embryos this time...He was very kind an honest doctor...caring doctor for his patient
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He was very kind an honest doctor an caring doctor for his patient and very forable .his clinic very nice and quiet it make u feel like u r home great people that work there very helpful to there clients
Very kind an will explain everything to u even if u don’t understand
Very polite an understand
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kelly )
They were very gentle and nice
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They get u In very fast great people they make u feel welcome great clinic in Syracuse the nurses are very friendly the get u in ur room fast and they offer coffee and tea the the client s and the seating is very comfortable
For ivf process cost me around 4500