Buffalo
Rochester, NY 14610‎
195 Intrepid Lane
Syracuse, NY 13205
315.469.8700

He [Dr. Kiltz] provides a range and variety of treatments, from medical to holistic. He provides honest and constructive feedback. Because of his schedule we see the nurse practitioners mote often. The fireside chats allow me to communicate with him from the comforts of my own home. ... Very supportive, friendly but hard to get a hold of at times ... They [CNY Fertility Center] reviewed my file and talked about specifics ...
It [CNY Fertility Center] is an Inviting and warm building. ... A very welcoming atmosphere. It made the expierence and the recurring visits more relaxing ... [Nurses] Strong communication, compassionate ... Very supportive, friendly but hard to get a hold of at times ... They reviewed my file and talked about specifics ... Provide additional services in addition to fertility. ... The staff are extremely friendly. ... Because of his [Dr. Kiltz] schedule we see the nurse practitioners mote often.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He provides a range and variety of treatments, from medical to holistic. He provides honest and constructive feedback. Because of his schedule we see the nurse practitioners mote often. The fireside chats allow me to communicate with him from the comforts of my own home.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Very supportive, friendly but hard to get a hold of at times
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
They reviewed my file and talked about specifics
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Grace)
Strong communication, compassionate
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It is an Inviting and warm building. The staff are extremely friendly . Provide additional services in addition to fertility. A very welcoming atmosphere. It made the expierence and the recurring visits more relaxing
Syracuse

Dr. Kiltz was very helpful and positive. ... Great attitude! ... Did my surgery and kept me very comfortable and safe. ... He’s always super happy and informative when we came for our treatments. ... Dr. Kiltz always makes you feel very special and cared for. ... Always makes sure he’s being caring and keeping you feeling positive even if it’s not going good. ... Try and stay positive. ... It [CNY Fertility Center] offers a lot of different things to help people with different problems and situations.
The clinic [CNY Fertility Center] is very beautiful and welcoming. ... It offers a lot of different things to help people with different problems and situations. ... i would recommend anybody to go there for help and to get answers. ... [Cost of treatment] $4500 for conversion and $40 for co-pays. Roughly $500 for meds ... Everybody there is very informative and helpful. ... [Nursing Staff] Always very happy. ... Try and stay positive. ...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz was very helpful and positive. Always makes sure he’s being caring and keeping you feeling positive even if it’s not going good. He’s always super happy and informative when we came for our treatments. Did my surgery and kept me very comfortable and safe.
Try and stay positive.
Dr. Kiltz always makes you feel very special and cared for. Great attitude!
Always very happy.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is very beautiful and welcoming. It offers a lot of different things to help people with different problems and situations. Everybody there is very informative and helpful.i would recommend anybody to go there for help and to get answers.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
$4500 for conversion and $40 for co-pays. Roughly $500 for meds
Syracuse

We outlined a personalized plan and stuck to it. ...[Dr. Kiltz] Knew my name and asked how I was at every appointment. ... Loved everything. Every step was detailed and explicit. I felt I was valued and my time was important. More importantly any issues I had were seen as real and patience was exhibited at every question I asked. ... Understand what is expected of you. ... Loved the consistancy of the nurses and staff [CNY Fertility Center]. ...
Lovely atmosphere [CNY Fertility Center], felt comfortable. Loved the private rooms and coffee. Everything was calming and sensitive. Even the waiting room was inviting. Loved the attached spa. Very relaxing. Between the water aspects and the accupunture everything was wonderful. ... Loved the consistancy of the nurses and staff. ... They [cost of treatment] were reasonable. ... Understand what is expected of you. ... Loved everything. ...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Understand what is expected of you.
Knew my name and asked how I was at every appointment.
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We outlined a personalized plan and stuck to it.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Loved the consistancy of the nurses and staff. Hated the drive.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Lovely atmosphere, felt comfortable. Loved the private rooms and coffee. Everything was calming and sensitive. Even the waiting room was inviting. Loved the attached spa. Very relaxing. Between the water aspects and the accupunture everything was wonderful.
They were reasonable.

2006 - 2014, Unknown Success
His mix of positive attitude and faith with his medical knowledge made for a good experience? He [Dr. Kiltz] seemed up to date on current trends and was always willing to try new things. To help your outcome. He took your research and choice into consideration as well. He was always kind compassionate. And caring.... It [CNY Fertility] is a clean modern,Well equipped. Comfortable and well staffed clinic. From the time you walk in the front door the time you leaved. They treat you like family And respect you. Always friendly and usually knowledgeable.
It [CNY Fertility] is a clean modern,Well equipped. Comfortable and well staffed clinic. From the time you walk in the front door the time you leaved. They treat you like family And respect you. Always friendly and usually knowledgeable.... My labs were usually covered by insurance. Office visits for those labs were a copay and the cycle prices for a package were reasonable.... He [Dr. Kiltz] seemed up to date on current trends and was always willing to try new things. To help your outcome. He took your research and choice into consideration as well.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
His mix of positive attitude and faith with his medical knowledge made for a good experience? He seemed up to date on current trends and was always willing to try new things. To help your outcome. He took your research and choice into consideration as well.
Give it a go, miracles happen.
He was always kind compassionate. And caring.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It is a clean modern,Well equipped. Comfortable and well staffed clinic. From the time you walk in the front door the time you leaved. They treat you like family And respect you. Always friendly and usually knowledgeable.
Syracuse

Dr. Corley is kind, gentle, patient, takes his time and explains everything. He is exactly what we were looking for in a physician. Before my egg retrieval, he put my mind at ease, and during my Frozen Embryo Transfer, he took the time to explain every step of the process....I highly recommend him and while I was under his care, I felt like his only patient.... Always be ready to advocate for yourself, but know that Dr. Corley has your best interests at heart.
The only weakness at this clinic [CNY Fertility] is the sheer volume of patients they see. This can be hard if you don't have knowledge of the process, so I recommend learning and being able to advocate for yourself. The strengths are the price, the compassion and caring and wonderful treatment you receive, and the fact that they truly want to help.... $3900 for egg retrieval and first transfer. $250 for each additional transfer.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Corley took his time to explain everything and to make me feel comfortable with the procedures he was doing.
Describe the protocols David Corley used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Dr. Corley was not the doctor that gave me my protocols, just the doctor that did my procedures. However, I highly recommend him and while I was under his care, I felt like his only patient.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff that I interacted with were all very professional and easy to talk to. They were familiar with all protocols and procedures and able to answer all of my questions.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The only weakness at this clinic is the sheer volume of patients they see. This can be hard if you don't have knowledge of the process, so I recommend learning and being able to advocate for yourself. The strengths are the price, the compassion and caring and wonderful treatment you receive, and the fact that they truly want to help.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Corley at CNY Fertility Center.
$3900 for egg retrieval and first transfer. $250 for each additional transfer.
Describe David Corley's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
We chose to transfer two embryos - one of mine and one of my wife's. He was open to this option because of my age and history of loss.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
There was only one occasion where they forgot to call me with a result. When I called them, I was provided with the result and they were very apologetic.
David Corley
Syracuse

I have always gotten a response from the clinic, Dr. Kiltz himself has called me at least twice to review my protocol, answer questions, etc. I never felt like a number ... Dr Kiltz is very compassionate. He cares about the success of his pts and goes over and beyond to make sure everyone is content. He will call and text anytime you have a question or concern. I have spent at least 30 minutes 2 to 3 times with him over the phone and I always feel like I got all the answers to my questions.
I love the nursing staff. I've always felt cared for whether on the phone or in person for the procedures. They really go over and beyond to make sure you are getting all that you need ... The clinic [CNY Fertility Center] is very organized, however, you do have to be proactive and ask questions, stay on top of your protocol and tests, etc I love going to the clinic for my procedures. I always feel very restful and stress-free before and after the procedures. ...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Kiltz is very compassionate. He cares about the success of his pts and goes over and beyond to make sure everyone is content. He will call and text anytime you have a question or concern. I have spent at least 30 minutes 2 to 3 times with him over the phone and I always feel like I got all the answers to my questions. He spends the times to make his videos frequently to help all his patients and that is very admirable of a physician
Be persistent
I'm sorry but I don't feel this question is appropriate for this type of survey. Why is this being asked? Its irrevelant
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is very organized, however, you do have to be proactive and ask questions, stay on top of your protocol and tests, etc I love going to the clinic for my procedures. I always feel very restful and stress-free before and after the procedures. I also love that they offer acupuncture and many different services for the patients even if I cannot take full advantage of them, I only travel for the procedures meaning egg retrieval and transfer
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
I did not monitor in New York. I am from Florida so I monitored here locally and traveled to CNY for procedures
It was $3900 for one cycle
Syracuse
we have spoken to the doctor [Dr. Kiltz] but haven't met him yet. Have only interacted with nurses...We had our first appointment after failed attempts at a medicated approach. We went in with the notion of trying IUI for a few cycles. Dr. Kiltz nurse was very forward with us that we might want to consider IVF for better odds... It is very likely that you won't see a doctor until an hour after your scheduled appointment...it took 7 months to get an appointment.
we have spoken to the doctor [at CNY Fertility Center] but haven't met him yet. Have only interacted with nurses...The practice is very busy, so be patient while trying to get in for an appointment...We had our first appointment after failed attempts at a medicated approach. We went in with the notion of trying IUI for a few cycles. Dr. Kiltz nurse was very forward with us that we might want to consider IVF for better odds...Our initial delivery of meds seemed to be missing items that the nurse wanted us to take. It required some follow up calls with the pharmacy and re-purchasing the missing prescriptions.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
We are still early with our time at CNY - we have spoken to the doctor but haven't met him yet. Have only interacted with nurses. We recently switched to this practice because we didn't have a comfortable experience at the previous provider, and have been pleasantly surprised with the care at CNY. Because we are so early into the switch, we are excited to meet the Doctor and confirm our choice in switching practices.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Meg)
She was very direct and made sure we had all our questions answered and provided us insights that we were unaware of.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
My wife and I both wanted to go to this client but it took 7 months to get an appointment. We started elsewhere but made the switch based on our initial phone call with a doctor. We felt more comfortable with that doctor and wanted to move forward. I think the weaknesses is that they are so busy. It is very likely that you won't see a doctor until an hour after your scheduled appointment.
Syracuse

So thankful [Dr. Kiltz] did not try Clomid as other places do... I would love to see more of Dr Kiltz himself, but he is usually quite busy. When you do see him, he is genuine and truly cares about every single patient...
I was informed [by CNY] that my medications were going to be requested that day. When I went back a week later, a nurse informed me that they never ordered the prescriptions and it delayed my procedure...Love that there is coffee and water and you don’t feel out of place waiting to go in. They are fairly on time with appointments which is always appreciated!...Strengths- you are welcomed in and treated as if you are more than just a number.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I love the environment and staff interaction. I would love to see more of Dr Kiltz himself, but he is usually quite busy. When you do see him, he is genuine and truly cares about every single patient.
Be patient and do not give up after failing to get the results you are so eager for.
The majority of your visits feels as though the staff invests in you and your journey.
So thankful they did not try Clomid as other places do. I had a horrible reaction to it. PCOS is difficult to manage and avoid hyperstimulation which is what happened to me after our first IUI.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Most of the nurses are very kind and take the time to comfort and explain things. A weakness is that some of their transvaginal ultrasounds are painful. Some are great at it though!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths- you are welcomed in and treated as if you are more than just a number. They will take the time to explain things and help you throughout your journey. Weakness- the new waiting room set up feels a little less homey and more formal. I liked the old one better. With that said, the chairs and couchs are comfortable. Love that there is coffee and water and you don’t feel out of place waiting to go in. They are fairly on time with appointments which is always appreciated!
My insurance covers IUI with a co pay for each visit.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
I was informed that my medications were going to be requested that day. When I went back a week later, a nurse informed me that they never ordered the prescriptions and it delayed my procedure
Syracuse

He [Dr. David Corley] was very caring kind and communicated well. He had a good bedside manner. He made us feel comfortable and relaxed...He gave us the information we needed. He prayed with us before transfer and that was very special to me...we tried almost everything including hcg wash and Intralipids[protocol]...
the nurses [of CNY Fertility Center] were all sweet and kind described the meds I had to take and were very helpful...I would prefer having one nurse that took care of you the whole time...I believe the frozen embryo transfer cost $250 monitoring cost somewhere around $700 Medication cost around $1800...Dr. Corley was very kind and took very good care of us
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
He was very caring kind and communicated well. He had a good bedside manner. He made us feel comfortable and relaxed. I felt like I was in good hands and would love to have him as my doctor in the future.
Just relax you’re in good hands.
Dr. Corley was very kind and took very good care of Us. He gave us the information we needed. He prayed with us before transfer and that was very special to me.
Unfortunately our transfer was not successful and I don’t remember all the meds I was on but I know we tried almost everything including hcg wash and Intralipids.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I liked the nurses I had they were all sweet and kind described the meds I had to take and were very helpful.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I think I would prefer having one nurse that took care of you the whole time. Overall I really like their clinics they have a relaxed atmosphere. I like the couches and fireplace it makes it seem less like a doctors office.
I believe the frozen embryo transfer cost $250 monitoring cost somewhere around $700 Medication cost around $1800. There were a few more costs but I can’t remember what they were.
We only had one left so there was no discussion on this..
David Corley
Syracuse

Dr Kiltz is a very knowledgable Dr. He has many protocols for diffrent ages. Works harder for ages 40 plus. He doesn't discrimnate on race, age, weight or height. He helps everyone from all over the world! He is King on Keto. He has been amazing! ... Dr Kiltz cares for his patients and want's the best for everyone..He goes all the way in his caring and work ... Dr Kiltz advises for woment to transfer 1 embryo because the uterus is meant to take 1 at a time.
They [CNY Fertility Center] try to help every women achieve a pregnancy. I don't see any weakness so far. from them. Only thing is if you don't keep up with your payments they can withhold your med refills or any treatment whatsoever. The clinic is super compasionate and cares about every person. They suggest us to take certain vitamins and be on a keto diet to help the body with any inflammation.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I would say to be prepared on being on a keto diet
Dr Kiltz cares for his patients and want's the best for everyone..He goes all the way in his caring and work.
DR Kiltz protocols have all been about auto immune or anti histamine.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff goes far to help each patient with all there needs and wants.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They try to help every women achieve a pregnancy. I don't see any weakness so far. from them. Only thing is if you don't keep up with your payments they can withhold your med refills or any treatment whatsoever. The clinic is super compasionate and cares about every person. They suggest us to take certain vitamins and be on a keto diet to help the body with any inflammation.
I honestly monitored out of state in my home town.
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Syracuse

Dr Kiltz truly takes his time with you. You never feel rushed. He answers all questions and really makes sure you understand the process. Also, he makes it very clear you understand the different options you have...He is an advocate for the Keto diet!! He strongly believes in it and will talk to you about it. He doesn’t push it on you just expresses his options on how it could help your fertility journey...I like the fact he’s trying to work with other offices. He just started working with an office in Atlanta.
[CNY Fertility Centers] also offers payment plans, which takes so much stress away...The whole office is wonderful. You truly feel like your family every time you step In the door. All the nurses explain every step that they take so you feel comfortable and understand. I can’t say enough good about this office. I was referred to them by a few different women and now I’m the one referring everyone!!!... They [nurses] made sure you understood what the dr told you and made sure you felt comfortable about it.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Very kind! They made sure you understood what the dr told you and made sure you felt comfortable about it.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I like the fact he’s trying to work with other offices. He just started working with an office in Atlanta. Which is wonderful because not only is he an amazing dr but he’s also the cheapest in the country!!
The cost for dr kiltz is the cheapest In the country I believe. He also offers payment plans, which takes so much stress away.
Syracuse

I had ovarian drilling done due to pcos. Then I did 4 rounds of timed intercourse with letrizole and ovidrel. I'm in tww for a round of IUI with the same meds now. ... He's [Dr. Kiltz] also very fond of keto. ... Be prepared to wait a long time for appointments. ... They [CNY Fertility] treat anyone despite their age or weight. They will let you do whatever treatment you think you want to do.
I think they [CNY Fertility] do a great job with listening to their patients and doing what works best for them. They will treat anyone despite their weight or age. They also offer holistic treatments like oils, massage, and acupuncture. He's also very fond of keto. The only weakness is the wait time. ... They will let you do whatever treatment you think you want to do.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
They are great and very research based and open minded. They are open to holistic treatments as well as medical. They offer acupuncture, massages, and oils. They treat anyone despite their age or weight. They will let you do whatever treatment you think you want to do. The only downside is that they are so busy that you have to wait a long time to get in to see them and when in the office.
Be prepared to wait a long time for appointments.
They are always available 24/7 to answer questions or address concerns.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They are all very nice and patient.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I think they do a great job with listening to their patients and doing what works best for them. They will treat anyone despite their weight or age. They also offer holistic treatments like oils, massage, and acupuncture. He's also very fond of keto. The only weakness is the wait time.
My insurance covered almost everything. My IUI was $350.
Syracuse

[Dr. Robert Kiltz is] the sweetest doctor he was the first one to truly care and understand. I was told it will happen when it happens by all other doctors...He thinks highly of inflammation being the cause of all problems. So keto keto keto...He plpushes for a single embryo tranfer but they take each case different and he listens to what u have to say...Hes so.caring and cares about every single person...They are high volume so u have to wait for your consultation.
Wheb you talk to a nurse [at CNY Fertility Center] they acually care and dont rush you to get off the phone and I had alot bbn of questions and they were always kind and answered then...They are the best price around and they care. They are high volume so u have to wait for your consultation. But once you have that everything in ng goes pretty fast they are there 24 hours to help you and very kind and compatiante...Very helpful and kind always answered all my question and if they didn't know they would ask.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Hes the sweetest doctor he was the first one to truly care and understand. I was told it will happen when it happens by all other doctors. Cny acually cares to solve and get you what u want most. I wouldnt go anywhere else. Hes real wit h is hard to find with doctors
Be your own advocate. Ask alot of questions and Express anything on your mind
Hes so.caring and cares about every single person. Wheb you talk to a nurse they acually care and dont rush you to get off the phone and I had alot bbn of questions and they were always kind and answered then
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They are very cheap these best price you will find
Syracuse

So warm and kind. Truly took the time to answer all my questions. [Dr. Kiltz] Was very invested in my treatment, spent time talking over the tests, course of action, medications required and alternate paths we may have to take!... Everyone at CNY fertility clinic is so warm, welcoming, caring and kind! I never felt like a number and always felt like the only patient they were caring for at the time. They truly love their patients!!
Everyone at CNY fertility clinic is so warm, welcoming, caring and kind! I never felt like a number and always felt like the only patient they were caring for at the time.... The only weakness I can think of is their long wait times to become a patient. Currently around 4 to 5 month wait, so you really need to e prepared for that. But it speaks volumes to the care they give that so many people are seeking their help!
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
So warm and kind. Truly took the time to answer all my questions. Was very invested in my treatment, spent time talking over the tests, course of action, medications required and alternate paths we may have to take!
Be ready with your questions but don't be afraid of the process!! Everyone is so sweet and kind and will help you figure out the best course of action. Also be prepared for a pretty long wait for your first consultation. In 2018 I called in May and didnt have an appointment until September.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Insurance covered almost everything for me that the clinic provided. I just had to pay my copay
Syracuse
He [Dr. Kiltz] is a great doctor & seems to want to help as best he can. He is personable, caring, compassionate, & takes time with you. He wants to answer any questions that you have & make sure you are comfortable with your treatment...We tried different strategies almost every time...
The costs [at CNY Fertility Center] are high even though they are lower than the national average...Sometimes communication is a strength & weakness. It gets busy there & I think sometimes they forget to tell you some things that you need to do or think you remember if you’ e been there for a while...They are kind, some know you by name...Most of the staff is very nice, caring, and compassionate. There are one or two that seem to not appear to care or portray that what you have tk sat is not worth listening to. Overall they are a great staff.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He is a great doctor & seems to want to help as best he can. He is personable, caring, compassionate, & takes time with you. He wants to answer any questions that you have & make sure you are comfortable with your treatment.
Ask questions.
They are kind, some know you by name.
We tried different strategies almost every time.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Sometimes communication is a strength & weakness. It gets busy there & I think sometimes they forget to tell you some things that you need to do or think you remember if you’ e been there for a while. They do sag call 24 hours a day which I have used with questions.
The costs are high even though they are lower than the national average. My insurance didn’t cover much so most was out-of-pocket.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Just not getting all the info or once or twice not calling in a prescription.
2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Not only did I feel like a human but I felt like a family member, as if Dr Kiltz was there for me any time of the day or night! I’m just amazed by his professionalism and personality! Simply outstanding!! ... I’ll start by his weakness, he’s very sensitive which isn’t a bad thing for a patient!! His strengths are way too many but here are some: attentive, professional, truth worthy, amazing bed side manners, extremely talented in what he’s doing and extremely knowledgeable. ...
They [CNY Fertility Center} care about us 💯 %! Niraes asw well as secretaries and doctors all are so compassionate! And I absolutely love the place is so cozy n very clean too! They also offer spa services which are very relaxing. ... Greta is a sweet nurse and she would be so prompt in replying to my questions that it always amazed me! ... [Cost of treatment] 14000 ... Not only did I feel like a human but I felt like a family member ...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I’ll start by his weakness, he’s very sensitive which isn’t a bad thing for a patient!! His strengths are way too many but here are some: attentive, professional, truth worthy, amazing bed side manners, extremely talented in what he’s doing and extremely knowledgeable. He’s always going te extra mile to make sure he covered every little thing that needs to be covered!
I whisk tell them that they can rest assure that they can get ahold of him day or night week day or weekend and he’ll always be there for them!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Greta)
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They care about us 💯 %! Niraes asw well as secretaries and doctors all are so compassionate! And I absolutely love the place is so cozy n very clean too! They also offer spa services which are very relaxing.
Syracuse

We love him! When we first met him, we got photos with him I. The waiting room. The second transfer, I requested him, and got him again. He treats us like family!... He’s the man! He’s so kind and he knows what he’s doing. He explains what he is doing and answers any questions. He is willing to spend time with you, answering your questions. He treats you like family.
It’s beautiful and it’s really big. The staff are nice. The rooms [at CNY] are nice and private. They have a spa and acupuncture and and sell CBD oils. It’s calming. They have a nice outside area to relax. It’s clean and modern.... 5,000 for medicine 3500 retrieval and transfer plus long distance fee 650 additional transfer... Ashely is amazing! The nursing staff is phenomenal! They are good communicators.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Enjoy your time with him! He is great!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Ashley!!!)
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It’s beautiful and it’s really big. The staff are nice. The rooms are nice and private. They have a spa and acupuncture and and sell CBD oils. It’s calming. They have a nice outside area to relax. It’s clean and modern.
He listened to us.

2019, Consult
I have yet to meet Dr kiltz we only just had a consult but i watch fireside with Dr kiltz every Sunday he answers so many questions and makes sure to get to as many as possible within the hour he is on.... The clinic [CNY Fertility] is very inviting we only just started coming to the clinic but i think a first time client would have no problem the nurses are amazing and very well mannered and the waiting room is confortable... Answered all our questions helped us get our fist test done at no cost cause we are self pay.
The clinic [CNY Fertility] is very inviting we only just started coming to the clinic but i think a first time client would have no problem the nurses are amazing and very well mannered and the waiting room is confortable.... The clinic is very inviting we only just started coming to the clinic but i think a first time client would have no problem the nurses are amazing and very well mannered and the waiting room is confortable.... Answered all our questions helped us get our fist test done at no cost cause we are self pay.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
To never give up he always finds new ways.
Everyone was very compassionate they talked with calm voices no one made us feel less then cause we are a same sex couple..
Like I said before we only just started with our first consult just recently
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Margaret Marnell)
Syracuse

He's an amazing Doc ,not money hungry at all, just out to make infertility treatment really affordable and that's why my husband and I chose CNY Fertility Center in New York all the way from Maryland. ... Dr Robert Kiltz always take time to explain any issue and solutions to a problem. ... [CNY Fertility] Organized, great atmosphere and great Service.
We are able to get a payment plan from CNY center because we don't have insurance... ... Organized, great atmosphere and great Service. They also refer us to a very good hotel for accommodation, accommodation is affordable because we came from CNY. CNY Fertility also made provision for travel nurses who constantly call to review your test results with you anywhere.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Robert Kiltz always take time to explain any issue and solutions to a problem. He's an amazing Doc ,not money hungry at all, just out to make infertility treatment really affordable and that's why my husband and I chose CNY Fertility Center in New York all the way from Maryland.
Don't give up!,its always positivity at CNY
Great service!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Organized, great atmosphere and great Service. They also refer us to a very good hotel for accommodation, accommodation is affordable because we came from CNY. CNY Fertility also made provision for travel nurses who constantly call to review your test results with you anywhere. They also do ivf give away every week or monthly I think to couples who win. In general,the Clinic is relaxing and cool.
Very affordable compare to other Fertility Centers especially here in Maryland. We are able to get a payment plan from CNY center because we don't have insurance...
Syracuse

Robert Kiltz is a great doctor he listens and cares about his patient and needs he gives his number so you can reach him anytime day or night if you have problems or questions him or his staff is there though the portal or office....Autoimmune issues because I had fibroids and premature ovarian failure inflammation that our body carries and yes it works because my numbers are better and I feel better....I felt like a human because he listened to me answer my questions and valued my situation
She [Nurse at CNY] was always they when I needed something or a request or needed help and call anytime or message her... Strength listening knowledge carry motivation and help you anytime dr Kiltz has a fire chat on Sundays to answer questions or medication issues he has a a motivation Facebook page he post every day of positive outcome weaknesses none need more help to help more people... I felt like a human because he listened to me answer my questions and valued my situation
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Honestly listener and there to help you and motivate you and he is funny
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kimberly Williams)
She was always they when I needed something or a request or needed help and call anytime or message her
$350 labs treatment $3900
Syracuse
He's [Dr. Kiltz] caring n explains everything even diet n vitamin n holistic therapy too... Loves all his families to be I'm a happy patient my husband likes him also very knowledgeable about thyroid issues too. Guides us in our eating n nutrition as well. He dies every Sunday on fb, always continues education.... By time I got to him we needed to do egg donor as I have fragile x so it's money but much less than other places n we don't have to travel outside the USA.
It's a great all around clinic [CNY Fertility] w health n wellness n treatments at spa. Holistic and young living products and cbd oil to help. Keto eating for health I changed our eating no garbage and no hormone interupters cleaning products etc.... [Dr. Kiltz] Loves all his families to be I'm a happy patient my husband likes him also very knowledgeable about thyroid issues too. Guides us in our eating n nutrition as well. He dies every Sunday on fb, always continues education.
So knowledgeable n caring
He's caring n explains everything even diet n vitamin n holistic therapy too
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Allyson)
Great through patient portal
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
It's a great all around clinic w health n wellness n treatments at spa. Holistic and young living products and cbd oil to help. Keto eating for health I changed our eating no garbage and no hormone interupters cleaning products etc.
Much better than most n didn't travel to poland
He will do what he needs to do no more than 3 or 2
Syracuse
[Dr. Kiltz] Explains treatment in detail and open to your opinions, helpful with making arrangements that fit your needs. Offer treatment that is for women over forty and over. Staff commicate well and understanding..... [CNY Fertility] Strength, is communication Weakness is, long wait for first time appointments. Assistant with helping to understand medications, travel arrangements and hotel stay if trevaling from out of town. Easy to make arrangements on transporting sperm specimens and great communication with the lab. Was able to go to a sister location for my husband to leave a sample. Was able to transfer all medical records via patient portal with no problems.
Relax and enjoy life.
Treatment is selected based on needs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Tisha )
Kind, patient and repectful.
3,000 for IVF
Syracuse

He [Dr. Kiltz] was personable, made me feel comfortable...First thing he recommended was Keto . He then took the right approach with the treatment plan given for someone with pcos... I think everything was great ! The prices are wonderful and dr.kiltz really helpfull and you can tell he cares about helping women like me. Everything was sent to me as it should have been and right on time .The staff was also friendly any time I called they answered my questions right away
The cost and the payment plan were asssome... The clinic [CNY Fertility Center] is beautiful. The different locations offer different yoga classes , massages and even acupuncture... dr.kiltz really helpfull and you can tell he cares about helping women like me. Everything was sent to me as it should have been and right on time .The staff was also friendly any time I called they answered my questions right away
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I just just tell them to make sure they do there research first .
He was personable, made me feel comfortable
The staff was amazing
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I would let new clients know The clinic is beautiful. The different locations offer different yoga classes , massages and even acupuncture . I heard they are opening one in another state which would be perfect .
The cost and the payment plan were asssome a
He let me choose.

2015 - 2018, Successful
He [Dr. Robery Kiltz] was candid and a real person. He treated me like I mattered and not like a number. He fully explained to me everything that I asked. He was always available and accommodating to my schedule. It was never a problem if I was running a little late, I was always seen...If you want to know something just ask because you will always get an honest answer and never made to feel dumb.
Very friendly and supportive staff from the front desk staff the the doctors [at CNY Fertility Center]. The spa center was also a plus. The acupuncture treatmemts were wonderful. All of the staff members make you feel comfortable...The nursing always remembered me and were able to answer all of my questions regardless of how simple or dumb I thought tje question was. If they didnt know they would ask someone else. They were always willing to help.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He was candid and a real person. He treated me like I mattered and not like a number. He fully explained to me everything that I asked. He was always available and accommodating to my schedule. It was never a problem if I was running a little late, I was always seen.
Human because all staff treated me like family and cared about my trubulations
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very friendly and supportive staff from the front desk staff the the doctors. The spa center was also a plus. The acupuncture treatmemts were wonderful. All of the staff members make you feel comfortable.
My bill was just over $11,000 after my insurance
This was my choice.

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Robert Kiltz was] Always very warm and welcoming. Listened to everything I had concerns with. Never rushed or brushed off... He found everything that all other Drs had missed. Worth my surgeries I never felt worried, I felt safe and reassured. Even though we don't know why my iui's aren't working he is still doing everything he can to figure it out...
Like any busy clinic there are some times you have to wait a bit, but that's the only negative thing I could say about them [CNY Fertility Center]. Other than that they are always ready for whatever challenge my body has decided to throw at us that visit...Even for my early 5am visits they were always happy and ready for all of us there. Very warm group...Always very warm and welcoming. Listened to everything I had concerns with. Never rushed or brushed off
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Any question or concern I had he never made me feel like it was irrelevant. He found everything that all other Drs had missed. Worth my surgeries I never felt worried, I felt safe and reassured. Even though we don't know why my iui's aren't working he is still doing everything he can to figure it out.
Ask every question! Don't feel like it's a wrong question
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Like any busy clinic there are some times you have to wait a bit, but that's the only negative thing I could say about them. Other than that they are always ready for whatever challenge my body has decided to throw at us that visit