835 Hopkins Rd
195 Intrepid Lane
Syracuse, NY 13205
315.469.8700

2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Ditkoff was extremely thorough. He went over all of my past history and treatments, as well as tests. He even ordered them to be done again just to make sure nothing was left out. He went over which treatment plan would be best for us and when the best time would be to start. I truly appreciate him being thorough and explaining all of my results. The doctor I had seen prior never did this and told me I needed surgery and that his nurse should have told me over the phone 4 months prior! Dr. Ditkoff had these tests done again and went over what the issue was and why I need surgery in order to have successful IVF treatments there after.
The only thing they [CNY Fertility Center] could improve upon is hold time when you call. Sometimes I get through immediately, sometimes I'm on hold for over 10 minutes. Other than that, they are fantastic. ... We have to pay out of pocket and they are very understanding of this, they also work out in house payment plans. They are the only reason we can afford to have any IVF treatments at all. They are literally our only hope in conceiving a baby.
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
I would tell them he will be very thorough so if they had any questions, write them down and bring them with you on your visit. He will go over all of your concerns and explain why certain treatments will be successful as apposed to others.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
He treated me like a human. He was very gentle with a warm soft bedside manner. He was very straight foward and answered all of my questions. He was extremely thorough and never left me in the dark as far as tests treatment goes.
Describe the protocols Edward Ditkoff used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
For now I am awaiting surgery to have my left fallopian tube removed. After I heal we will start injections and medicine for my first egg retrieval.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They are very friendly and understanding of your stressful situation and how time sensitive everything is. They return my calls and also reach the doctor for me promptly.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
This clinic is amazing and wonderful. Very warm and thorough. They are understanding of financial difficulties and will work with you to afford the treatments needed. The only thing they could improve upon is hold time when you call. Sometimes I get through immediately, sometimes I'm on hold for over 10 minutes. Other than that, they are fantastic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center.
The costs are the absolute best and lowest price for the highest quality of care. We have to pay out of pocket and they are very understanding of this, they also work out in house payment plans. They are the only reason we can afford to have any IVF treatments at all. They are literally our only hope in conceiving a baby. The costs total $5,000 for one egg collection and transfer. Each transfer after that is only $450. The pharmacy they refer to is extremely low cost was well only charging us $4,500. To understand this better, our area in NJ wanted $34,000 for the same treatment and medication.
Describe Edward Ditkoff's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
We are able to try both. But he strongly suggested eSET due to my medical conditions. I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and could possibly face premature birth.

2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Corley was very warm, friendly and easy to speak to! I felt like he loves what he does and genuinely wants to help me achieve a healthy pregnancy even with just one phone consultation. So far, it's been a great and exciting experience! ... We went over a few of my lab results and discussed how the process works and what my next steps would look like. I'm so excited to meet Dr. Corley in person and to finally have a baby of our own!! Baby dust to all :)
PRICE, PRICE, PRICE!! CNY has the best IVF pricing in the USA!! They also have a great FB group and amazing live convos with Dr. Kiltz himself on a nightly basis. It's a huge strength and keeps me so interested & excited to start my cycle with them!! No weaknesses as of right now! So far so good! Things are moving pretty quickly. ... I have not completed my IVF cycle just yet. I hope to complete this by July/August and it should run about $10k total including medication and about $2k for travel expenses.
How was your experience with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Choose Dr. Corley! :)
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Corley at CNY Fertility Center?
Speaking to Dr. Corley at CNY Fertility made me feel like a regular human being due to the fact that as soon as he got on our consultation phone call, he simply asked me to tell him about myself. It was the first time a doctor seemed genuinely interested in my story and what brought me to CNY. We went over a few of my lab results and discussed how the process works and what my next steps would look like. I'm so excited to meet Dr. Corley in person and to finally have a baby of our own!! Baby dust to all :)
Describe the protocols David Corley used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Continue to take the vitamins that I'm currently taking along with my husband. He then stated he will have the nurse e-mail me a list of the standard IVF medications for a regular cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Elizabeth)
I have spoke to Elizabeth, RN with the Global Team at CNY. We spoke for about 30 minutes and she was able to answer all of my questions and concerns regarding being a travel patient from California to NY. She put me at ease with taking the time and not showing any frustration with holding my hand through the process as they would say.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Corley at CNY Fertility Center.
Describe David Corley's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
He recommends a single embryo transfer each time.
David Corley
Syracuse

Kiltz is always knowledgeable and gets us information that we need. He helps trying to figure out issues that have come along. He also connects to via social media and always responds to as many questions as possible. Has answered several of ours. He also has given us his personal cell phone and he has always responded.... On our case Kiltz has done 2 egg transfer and a single egg transfer. Both our decision, Kiltz didn't see anything that would not allow multiple egg transfer.
Long wait times at the clinic [CNY], but they have people from around the world coming to CNY. You have to be understanding. Strengths they are always their, always apologetic when there is long wait times or issues with pregnancy. Very sympathetic very compassionate. Always understanding, very knowledgeable. The price is lower then most by thousands, that's including travel and hotel. Always avaliable.... We live out of state. So Kiltz and his office would schedule the test needed with my health care provider.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Trust him. He will always have your back. He is willing to reach out to speak to your Dr if your are from out of state for monitoring.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Kiltz and his staff take the time to explain things to you. They spend the time to troubleshooting issues. Kiltz has also given us his personal cell number if we have questions or issues. Staff is always there, always gets things sent to my dr since I live several states away.
Describe the protocols Robert Kiltz used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I've cycle and meds. He puts you on hydroclorique and a z-pack to help make the uterus better suited to host an embryo. He also adjusts meds based off of your blood work and ultra sounds. He does push keto to help bring down inflammation in the body.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Nurses are professional and compassionate. Very friendly. They go out of their way to ensure things are correct and in order.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Weakness you have to travel, but we have signed up for that. Long wait times at the clinic, but they have people from around the world coming to CNY. You have to be understanding. Strengths they are always their, always apologetic when there is long wait times or issues with pregnancy. Very sympathetic very compassionate. Always understanding, very knowledgeable. The price is lower then most by thousands, that's including travel and hotel. Always avaliable.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CNY Fertility Center.
We live out of state. So Kiltz and his office would schedule the test needed with my health care provider. Based off of that info they would determine if we are ready for a transfer or retrieval.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center.
Medicines 3500, retrieval and transfer meds. Monitoring egg retrieval and transfer 3900. Price has gone up but we are grandfathered in. 250 fee for each transfer. 850 after 12 months for egg storage. acupuncture 75 Travel and hotel 4000 during retrieval process. Tickets to travel to NY each transfer roughly 600 each, prices change pending on the time if year.
Describe Robert Kiltz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Syracuse

He [Dr. Kiltz] was so friendly and outgoing. He made me and my husband very comfortable during our retrieval. He did two of my transfers and always made me laugh during them. He made sure all of our questions were always answered and we never left confused or questioning the next steps...Our retrieval protocol was very basic I believe. We did ten days of stims with ultrasound every few days. We triggered with Ovidrel and did our retrieval and fresh transfer...
The entire clinic [CNY Fertility Center] was amazing. They were there for me every step of the way. I miscarried my first transfer and they always checked on me to see how I was doing. His nurse practitioner called me from home during her own health crisis to make sure my protocol was correct for our next transfers to get the best possible outcome...Any questions I had they were quick to get back to me. If I ever had any problems they would bring me right in to get looked at...
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
He was so friendly and outgoing. He made me and my husband very comfortable during our retrieval. He did two of my transfers and always made me laugh during them. He made sure all of our questions were always answered and we never left confused or questioning the next steps.
Be patient. He's worth the wait.
The entire clinic was amazing. They were there for me every step of the way. I miscarried my first transfer and they always checked on me to see how I was doing. His nurse practitioner called me from home during her own health crisis to make sure my protocol was correct for our next transfers to get the best possible outcome.
Our retrieval protocol was very basic I believe. We did ten days of stims with ultrasound every few days. We triggered with Ovidrel and did our retrieval and fresh transfer. I miscarried. They changed my protocol to an immune protocol because of the miscarriage. That transfer failed. Then changed it back to a basic one for my third transfer which resulted in my son.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: I believe her name was Donna.)
The nurse was amazing. They all were so nice and caring. Any questions I had they were quick to get back to me. If I ever had any problems they would bring me right in to get looked at.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is very clean. It's like going to a spa. It's amazing. They sometimes are very busy and it's a little bit of a wait but they are worth it and I wouldn't go anywhere else. You have to stay on top of the billing if you see them at a location other than Syracuse. I've had to have my insurance correct most bills due to my insurance having a glitch with it having kiltz as both in and out of network and the way claims are sent to them.
The cost was allot lower then I expected. In total we paid around 5k between the ivf and transfers. We didn't have any coverage for IVF but my insurance did cover the monitoring
We did two transfers of one embryo. The first I miscarried. The second didn't take. Knowing I had two lower quality embryos left. And it being a three hour drive each transfer. I asked that we transfer our last two together and they were willing to do that because if the two previous transfer results. That third transfer ended up resulting in my son.
2020, Unknown Success
[Dr. Maribelle Verdiales] empathized with me because I had to switch Doctors in the middle of fertility treatment due to my insurance not covering IVF due to me not being married...she put me at ease...ensure I know that I am not alone... great listener and takes all of the information, test results, blood work, etc. and develops an individualized fertility plan just for you!...passionate about the work she does...
they [CNY Fertility Center] provide every aspect of assisting with achieving the best fertility outcomes by having a full spectrum of health & wellness treatment options available on top of the medical treatments...costs are exactly what was listed on the CNY Fertility website...it does let you know that the price doesn't include the initial consultation or blood work, so I was fully prepared with how much out of pocket expenses it will be and what can be financed through them.
How was your experience with Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
She is extremely educated, compassionate towards the patient, passionate about the work she does, and truly desires to assist individuals in bringing their dreams into existence through the help of science, natural vitamins/supplements, yoga, meditation, and assists you in exploring other ways you would like to help your body prepare to create life!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
Absolutely choose her to be your fertility Doctor/Specialist because with her, you are not just a number but more like a family member she cares about. She is a great listener and takes all of the information, test results, blood work, etc. and develops an individualized fertility plan just for you! She is so genuine and sincere in helping you create life with a little assistance. :-)
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
She empathized with me because I had to switch Doctors in the middle of fertility treatment due to my insurance not covering IVF due to me not being married, so I had to start the process over again. However, she put me at ease by letting me know that she is going to help me get through this process and ensure I know that I am not alone.
Describe the protocols Maribelle Verdiales used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
So, since I switched to Dr. Verdiales after 3 failed IUI's at Emory (because my insurance wouldn't cover IVF since I am not married), I had a consult with Dr. Verdiales, she requested all my labs, blood work, and tests from Emory, ran another baseline blood panel, and then decided what I should do first. Since I'm turning 40 next week, she decided to start me on insitol, pre-natals, a twice daily female endocrine natural supplement pack, Q10, Vitamin D, and a thyroid medication because my levels were not ideal for pregnancy and all the other items are to assist with egg quality since I'm old. Then came the list of IVF medications that I will start in a couple weeks for my 1st round of IVF. I would love to tell you the outcome of my IVF treatment plan if I get the opportunity!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Always extremely friendly, sweet, and kind.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The fact that they provide every aspect of assisting with achieving the best fertility outcomes by having a full spectrum of health & wellness treatment options available on top of the medical treatments is extremely beneficial.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center.
The costs are exactly what was listed on the CNY Fertility website and I do want to note that it does let you know that the price doesn't include the initial consultation or blood work, so I was fully prepared with how much out of pocket expenses it will be and what can be financed through them.
Describe Maribelle Verdiales's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
My doctor said that it depended on how many embryo's make it to the blastocyte phase and their quality before they determine/make suggestions.
2018 - 2020, Unsuccessful
My first retrieval [at CNY Fertility Center] was in a supply closet I was very uncomfortable. I had staff walking in to grab supplies and very very unease. It was like the just squeezed a bed in there and stuff they need for procedure...You basically call the shots your self so you have to be knowledgeable about fertility or be in support groups you pretty much can try anything and still fail. It's no guarantee of pregnancy but I do believe if they wont so busy their success rate would be much better if the actual had time to sit and figure a protocol out for clients or really find out what the underline issue is. Staff is great.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr.kiltz as a person is an amazing soul. However I do believe the client has to many patients and can not give certain attention each patients need with their fertility issue. You basically call the shots your self so you have to be knowledgeable about fertility or be in support groups you pretty much can try anything and still fail. It's no guarantee of pregnancy but I do believe if they wont so busy their success rate would be much better if the actual had time to sit and figure a protocol out for clients or really find out what the underline issue is. Staff is great. Dr.corley is my favorite. All of them pray after transfer which I absolutely love. I just feel as a number thou and always rushed along at appointments and transfer and I believe this is due to overbooking.
Slow down make your patient feel important not rushed. Everyone is different and everyone needs a personal protocol and to find the problem sometime less is more
When I started in 2018 I felt like they were awesome, now I feel like a number after failed transfer over and over you would think we would change something but no I had to throw something out there from speaking with other clients
Wonderful overwhelmed but wonderful
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
My first retrieval was in a supply closet I was very uncomfortable. I had staff walking in to grab supplies and very very unease. It was like the just squeezed a bed in there and stuff they need for procedure. So I'm very proud of the up grade for retrieval surgical rooms.
Cost is great
2020, Unsuccessful
First cycle [with Dr. Kiltz] was a low dose, minimal stimulation. Second cycle postponed because the clinic didn’t have availability - used birth control to ‘pause’ my cycle...Met with Dr. once - all other communication & treatment directives conducted by nurse practitioner. Majority of NP did not review my prior medical record prior to prescribing treatment. FET done. Beta test completed on Tuesday...Do not expect personalized treatment.
Nurses are not assigned to a particular patient [at CNY]. You may not speak to the same nurse twice. Some nurses seem more organized than others. It appears that they do not always review prior meds or results. Consequently I have been given instructions with different medication dosage & in several cases ordered meds that I was never instructed to use...Low cost but treatment rendered reflects the price paid. Travel patients usually don’t get a call with results until the end of the day. You may have to call them & ask for your results. Responses to emails are sometimes unhelpful & the response provided demonstrates that the person responding never looked at your history.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr. Kiltz met with me & my husband for the initial consult & I haven’t spoken to him since. Physicians seem to perform the surgical procedures & every other aspect of treatment is handled by a nurse.
Do not expect personalized treatment.
Met with Dr. once - all other communication & treatment directives conducted by nurse practitioner. Majority of NP did not review my prior medical record prior to prescribing treatment. FET done. Beta test completed on Tuesday. I sent a massage through the portal. Results are uploaded to portal. It is late Friday evening & I have yet to receive a call.
First cycle was a low dose, minimal stimulation. Second cycle postponed because the clinic didn’t have availability - used birth control to ‘pause’ my cycle. First baseline showed 6 follicles. Baseline after birth control showed 1 follicle, cancelled cycle. Third cycle, doubled med dosage. Had a decent number of follicles develop, however, miscommunication around timing for retrieval resulted in a loss of 4 follicles.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Nurses are not assigned to a particular patient. You may not speak to the same nurse twice. Some nurses seem more organized than others. It appears that they do not always review prior meds or results. Consequently I have been given instructions with different medication dosage & in several cases ordered meds that I was never instructed to use.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Travel patient. Conducted monitoring offsite.
4K per cycle $1100 per PESA Lab & ultrasound extra Meds extra
It’s been 4 days & no one has called me to discuss my beta results
Syracuse
Dr Cheng took a lot of time to answer each and every question I had. I was very vocal about my feelings surrounding the upcoming FET with the embryos we had. His explanations and humor helped me feel better and more confident...I also had a new plan that I fully understood because he took the time and effort to explain each adjustment in the new protocol...Dr Chang is clearly knowledgable and cares a lot about his patients. Once he's invested in your treatment, you can rest assured that you're in good hands. He is arguably one of the more aggressive doctors at CNY in terms of what he is willing to do and the things he is willing to try.
CNY is huge and handles an extremely high volume of patients. Nurses and doctors are often juggling hundreds upon hundreds of inquiries, portal messages, phone calls, office appointments, etc. Balls inevitably get dropped, information inevitably gets lost in translation, and that can be frustrating. You really have to stay on top of your own treatment plan. I think having a good working knowledge of at least the basics of IVF would be extremely beneficial.
How was your experience with Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center?
I first spoke to Dr Chang after our first IVF cycle and subsequent 3 transfers of 4 embryos failed. Needless to say, I was not in a great place emotionally or mentally. Dr Chang reviewed my first cycle's retrieval protocol and FET protocol and identified some areas he thought may have caused our problems. He was extremely kind and seemed extremely confident that he could help me. I began that phone call in a complete state of devastation and panic and ended it feeling reassured and slightly vindicated... I also had a new plan that I fully understood because he took the time and effort to explain each adjustment in the new protocol. He also instructed me to make sure that during my retrieval cycle, all monitoring updates would be handled by him personally to make sure everyone stuck to his specific protocol. The reassurance that he was personally handling things, even though I was not monitoring in Buffalo or retrieving there was a godsend during that very scary time. We ultimately got 16 eggs, 13 of which were mature... all 13 fertalized and 10 became 5, 6, or 7 day embryos. (The previous cycle I had 11 eggs, only 5 mature, 4 fertilized and were frozen early at day 3.) Grading of the embryos became a concern of mine as ours were almost all "fair". I was able to get a tele appointment with Dr Chang quickly and he, once again, was able to patiently and kindly explain why he still felt confident in those embryos and went through the FET protocol and broke down all of my options. His confidence and reassurance was extremely valued and appreciated. Dr Chang is clearly knowledgable and cares a lot about his patients. Once he's invested in your treatment, you can rest assured that you're in good hands. He is arguably one of the more aggressive doctors at CNY in terms of what he is willing to do and the things he is willing to try. I really liked that he was able to explain everything in a relatively simple manner so that I fully understood his reasoning for all med or protocol changes. He does have a very funny sense of humor which I personally felt helped in such an awkward and relatively anxiety filled time. I also feel that he is very much to the point and will bluntly state his thoughts on things... something I also appreciated.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center?
Don't be afraid to say exactly what you're thinking or feeling about your treatment. He was the only doctor I spoke to that didn't just repeat the same go-to information to placate me. He not only acknowledged that I was audibly upset or nervous, he took steps to get to the root of what was causing those negative feelings so that he could give me the information and confidence I needed to move forward.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Eric Chang used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Dr Chang believed that the biggest issues with my first cycle were a dominant follicle and timing the retrieval. He basically came right out and said that he felt they sent me for retrieval too early and that's why my maturity rate was so poor. To address these issues, he recommended a full cycle on hormonal birth control (even though CNY doesn't seem to like to do this) and personally handled my monitoring. I ended up doing 12 days of injections vs 9 the first time. The birth control helped my eggs grow more evenly and the prolonged stim time helped me get more mature eggs than I had in my previous cycle. He also switched me from Lh-HCG to Menopur (this was orignally a suggestion of Dr. Ditkoff) solely because they both believed some patients respond better to one drug over the other.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I actually worked primarily with the travel team nurses, the nurses at my monitoring center (CNY Atlanta), and the ones at CNY Albany. Buffalo was not available for retrievals at the time I did my cycle unfortunately. CNY's nursing team is overwhelmingly great.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Describe Eric Chang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
Dr Chang recommended a single embroy transfer as I had never done an FET with a day 5 embryo. However he did say that he would be willing to consider letting me transfer two if the first single transfer failed.
Eric Chang

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
he [Dr. Edward Ditkoff] is busy and only has so much time. But he answers each and every question kindly and with medical expertise of 25+ years...was straightforward but kind. Tried his best each time and seemed to care. Allowed phone and in person consultations always as needed. Did surgery for me and was proficient...gave hope in a troubling time with uncertainty. He is now helping us with our next step in the journey with a gestational carrier
I did many cycles [at CNY Fertility Center] but overall each cycle was about $5500-7500 including embryo biopsy, monitoring and PGS testing...Beautiful clinic with nice ambiance. Many people so they may want to add more seating as it can be standing room only at times. They are very accommodating to working with your times/work schedule and they get to know you as a person not just another number
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Ditkoff is an Excellent doctor who was kind and compassionate. Proficient with surgery and seemed to care. Answered all questions and gave hope in a troubling time with uncertainty. He is now helping us with our next step in the journey with a gestational carrier
Have questions ready to go, because he is busy and only has so much time. But he answers each and every question kindly and with medical expertise of 25+ years
Dr Ditkoff was straightforward but kind. Tried his best each time and seemed to care. Allowed phone and in person consultations always as needed. Did surgery for me and was proficient.
High Dose meds to stimulate ovaries to produce more eggs
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Excellent nurses who are there for you all the time. Answered all questions, helped with Medication prescriptions and with office appointments and bloodwork
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I did many cycles but overall each cycle was about $5500-7500 including embryo biopsy, monitoring and PGS testing
He recommended one single transfer which seems reasonable
Latham

Dr. Ditkoff was excellent. I was nervous the day of my transfer but he really calmed me down and let me know everything would be alright. The FET went very smoothly. My retrieval was difficult due to my fibroids and he was patient and persistent. He retrieved three eggs which resulted in three good quality embryos.
No weaknesses at all. The [CNY Fertility Center] clinic felt like a spa. It was very relaxing and calm. Not sterile. I enjoyed the robes because they were warm. I felt very relaxed...The nursing staff was great...When you’re a travel patient, sometimes the information on your specific protocol is not clear. It can make you feel like a number.
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
He can come off as very blunt, but he is very caring and wants the best for his patients.
Due to my fibroids, Dr. Ditkoff had a difficult time with my egg retrieval, but he was persistent and was able to retrieve 3 eggs. I believe I ovulated early and lost a lot of follicles so I was happy to get at least three. I returned a few months later and was able to do my FET with him as well and it went really smoothly.
I had the standard IVF protocol and I’m not sure exactly how it went.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nursing staff was great. I felt like I was at a spa.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
No weaknesses at all. The clinic felt like a spa. It was very relaxing and calm. Not sterile. I enjoyed the robes because they were warm. I felt very relaxed. There was a fireplace going which was a relief from the snow.
Monitoring was a bit difficult because I was out of state and my clinic did not always post my results in time. It was not CNY’s fault.
3995.00 for a full IVF cycle
I think using one embryo was the best choice due to my fibroids.

2020, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Grossman] was so kind, he explained the procedure well and where I could understand it. I highly recommend him, he makes sure you’re comfortable and had a very warm bed side manner. ... He was kind, and very well spoken. He treated me like I had been his patient for years and years. He did the procedure super quickly, he explained everything that would happen and what I could expect. Loved him!
They [CNY Fertility Center] were very on schedule, I didn’t have to sit and wait a long time. They were very sweet and talked to you like you were family. Ask questions, they answer them without hesitation. The doctors and nurses were all very professional and made me feel as ease through the entire process. And after my procedure we’re so sweet and helpful. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking fertility treatment.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Ask any questions you have and he will definitely answer them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was so kind, he explained the procedure well and where I could understand it. I highly recommend him, he makes sure you’re comfortable and had a very warm bed side manner.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
Nursing staff was amazing. So sweet and took great care of me. Helped keep me calm, and they were just all around wonderful!
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They were very on schedule, I didn’t have to sit and wait a long time. They were very sweet and talked to you like you were family. Ask questions, they answer them without hesitation. The doctors and nurses were all very professional and made me feel as ease through the entire process. And after my procedure we’re so sweet and helpful. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking fertility treatment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center.
3,900 for my ivf cycle which includes the retrieval and transfer and then my meds were all separate and then a 150 dollar out of state care fee.
Latham

I was treated with absolute RESPECT. My opinions and choices were validated. I felt comfortable and safe under Dr Ditkoff’s care. My transfer unfortunately ended in a chemical pregnancy. But Dr Ditkoff did my next retrieval and he was able to get twice as many eggs as my first retrieval...I have DOR and no tubes due to hydrosalpinx. My most successful ER protocol was priming with omnitrope and Ubiquinol. And stimming with 450 Gonal-F and 20 hcg for seven days. Dual trigger with HCG-LH and Lupron since my estrogen level was low enough.
Kind, compassionate, efficient, organized. The nursing staff at CNY is fantastic!!...$3900 for the retrieval...$700 for PGT...$450 for FET...At the Albany location, the ladies who check you in and deal with finances need a little assistance. I caught what would’ve been a very expensive hiccup when we had our second retrieval, as we were almost charged again for PGT when we had another round of embryos to test due to only sending two off the first time. Know your stuff and advocate for yourself!
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Ditkoff is professional, knowledgeable, compassionate and thorough! I felt safe and heard under his care. He was kind and made me feel comfortable while receiving treatment. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking treatment at CNY Albany.
He’s nerdy but intelligent and incredibly kind and caring human.
$3900 for the retrieval $700 for PGT $450 for FET
I’ve only even transferred one embryo. I think it should be collectively decided between the doctor and patient. If a woman is healthy enough, she should be able to transfer two embryos.

2020, Unsuccessful
Great bedside manner. Brought up and answered questions I never thought of. Made me fee extremely comfortable...I only had him [Dr. Edward Ditkoff] for embryo transfer...I feel that maybe before WTF phone calls reading into history would make things a little less confusing...Advocate for yourself. Ask all the questions, even if you have asked them before. Make sure you understand it all...
Depending on the clinic [CNY Fertility Center] they can be very busy and crowded. Doesn’t always run on time. You can be waiting awhile. Can feel kind of lost when arriving if you don’t know where to go and they don’t really explain anything... it’s hard when you have multiple nurses get involved. And all of them do things differently. They can speak on behalf of the doctor which can be uncomfortable...
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
Great bedside manner. Brought up and answered questions I never thought of. Made me fee extremely comfortable. I feel that maybe before WTF phone calls reading into history would make things a little less confusing.
He made be feel very comfortable and answered all questions I never even thought of. Very good bedside manner.
I only had him for embryo transfer
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I think it’s hard when you have multiple nurses get involved. And all of them do things differently. They can speak on behalf of the doctor which can be uncomfortable
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Very very nice and relaxing clinic. Depending on the clinic they can be very busy and crowded. Doesn’t always run on time. You can be waiting awhile. Can feel kind of lost when arriving if you don’t know where to go and they don’t really explain anything.
I had freeze all and I’m glad I did with the complications I had after retrieval.

2020, Unknown Success
[Dr. Robert Kiltz] has a big heart and he thinks everyone should get the chance at being a mom know matter your age, weight and that's what i like so much about him. The only thing that i can think of that is weird is that he pushes keto on all patients...He only will let transfer 2 if you meet certain conditions...I think its great that you can text your dr on their cell phone and he cares enough to call tou or text you back
[The staff at CNY Fertility Center] dont give up on you. They dont care about their stats they help everyone know matter what. They will not turn you away like most other clinics do. They are there to help you any way they can to get you your bring home baby...Some times they dont get labs results and it take like 4 or 5 times calling before they get them
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
To me he has a big heart and he thinks everyone should get the chance at being a mom know matter your age, weight and that's what i like so much about him. The only thing that i can think of that is weird is that he pushes keto on all patients.
Look out for the keto push lol
I think its great that you can text your dr on their cell phone and he cares enough to call tou or text you back.
Im just starting this stage
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They are really sweet and help all that they can
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
They dont give up on you. They dont care about their stats they help everyone know matter what. They will not turn you away like most other clinics do. They are there to help you any way they can to get you your bring home baby.
I got a fresh cycle donor eggs 7 in all and of the 7 i have 3 embryos 2 5day 4ab,3bc and a day 6 4cc. It cost me 12,000
He only will let transfer 2 if you meet certain conditions.
Syracuse

He was amazing. My transfer was very difficult and had to be dilated. This transfer resulted in my baby daughter that is 5 months today. He [Dr. Grossman] was very polite and understanding. Because of my anatomy my FET was very painful and can’t believe it worked. He is a miracle worker...My protocol was very basic, from IVF to FET.
Everything [at CNY Fertility Center] is very straightforward.You’re given written direction of what to do during every visit. Learn beforehand and do your blood work and what certain things mean like your amh, lh, sa etc. Learn the basics so you can ask the right questions...$3900 for IVF. My meds around $2500 and they were some copays after I got pregnant (ultrasounds and bloodwork).
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
He was amazing. My transfer was very difficult and had to be dilated. This transfer resulted in my baby daughter that is 5 months today. He was very polite and understanding. Because of my anatomy my FET was very painful and can’t believe it worked. He is a miracle worker.
Listen and go with his advice.
Describe the protocols Michael Grossman used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Center and their degree of success.
My protocol was very basic, from IVF to FET.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
They were all amazing. I’ve seen different nurses each time and they all were great.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Everything is very straightforward.You’re given written direction of what to do during every visit. Learn beforehand and do your blood work and what certain things mean like your amh, lh, sa etc. Learn the basics so you can ask the right questions.
2020, Unsuccessful
I felt like a human cause she [Dr. Maribelle Verdiales] was really nice, patient and understand my emotions...Her strength is her compassion and her ability to explain in details the Whole process. What touch me the most is after I get my IUI done, she hold my hands and said let’s pray together. After all didn’t get pregnant but I can say she did her best.
The [CNY Fertility Center] clinic’s strengths is they are really cheap compare to others clinics and the weakness they don’t have many locations, only one location in georgia which 01 hour drive from my place. The waiting list can be over a month sometimes...$1400 for IUI monitor...I felt like a human cause she [Dr. Verdiales] was really nice, patient and understand my emotions
How was your experience with Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
I felt like a human cause she was really nice, patient and understand my emotions
Letrozole 5mg day 3 to 7 Prenatal everyday Trigger shot on day 12 when my follicles are big enough( size 22,18) IUI 36 hours after trigger shot Progesterone 03 days after IUI
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic’s strengths is they are really cheap compare to others clinics and the weakness they don’t have many locations, only one location in georgia which 01 hour drive from my place. The waiting list can be over a month sometimes.
$1400 for IUI monitor
Monroe

We started off small [at CNY Fertility Center] and then after our 4th iui, they put us on immune protocol 3...The nurses are amazing. Very helpful and knowledgeable...It’s nice there. Everyone is friendly. The clinic is clean and runs smoothly. They can get behind schedule but it’s not crazy. The waiting room is nice, the front desk staff is personable. It’s easy to get an appointment made...We only saw him [Dr. Robert Kiltz] twice. He was thorough, explained a lot. He does talk about keto diet a lot. He was a fast talker, but easy to talk to and ask questions. He listened to what we had to say and is helpful in what our next moves should be...He has good side bed manner, were talk to you like he was in a conversation not just one sided...We started off small and then after our 4th iui, they put us on immune protocol 3
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
We only saw him twice. He was thorough, explained a lot. He does talk about keto diet a lot. He was a fast talker, but easy to talk to and ask questions. He listened to what we had to say and is helpful in what our next moves should be.
Be patient
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nurses are amazing. Very helpful and knowledgeable

2020, Unknown Success
Don’t expect a ton of one on one time...Dr Grossman was our doctor for the egg retrieval at CNY. The first time we met him was the morning of the retrieval. He was very confident my wife was going to produce a large number of eggs. The next time we spoke to him was after our 10 embryos were genetically tested. We wanted to understand the risks associated with the mosaic embryos as well as embryo grading specifics...
Strengths are the amount of staff they [CNY Fertility Center] have working and how kind the nurses are...never once got impatient or short with us. The ambiance of the clinic is also a huge perk...soothing vibe makes the anxiety go down a bit...The cons are the coordination with the genetics lab and price transparency, or lack there of.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Dr Grossman was our doctor for the egg retrieval at CNY. The first time we met him was the morning of the retrieval. He was very confident my wife was going to produce a large number of eggs. The next time we spoke to him was after our 10 embryos were genetically tested. We wanted to understand the risks associated with the mosaic embryos as well as embryo grading specifics. We haven’t scheduled our transfer yet because of COVID.
Don’t expect a ton of one on one time, we didn’t meet him prior to the retrieval.
Of our several visits to CNY we only saw him once, and it was for the egg retrieval.
The nursing staff was more involved in prescriptions. However, after the genetic testing he did discuss strategies for when to do the transfer and timing for next IVF cycles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Sue Koller)
Our initial consultation was with Sue Koller and she was so compassionate, informative and patient. She explained the whole process and listened in order to provide thoughtful answers to our questions and concerns. Sue even followed up with me personally to share especially good news and would often respond directly to messages we sent into the portal. For our daily check ins during the IVF cycle we worked with different nurses each time, but they all were among the same quality as Sue.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
Strengths are the amount of staff they have working and how kind the nurses are. They never once got impatient or short with us. The ambiance of the clinic is also a huge perk. The waiting room with the fire place and soothing vibe makes the anxiety go down a bit. The facilities provided such as yoga and massages are an added special touch. Their communication generally is really a cut above. Daily they will have doctors doing live streams to discuss updates and do Q&A sessions. The cons are the coordination with the genetics lab and price transparency, or lack there of.
It was close to $15,000 with genetic testing.
Describe Michael Grossman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Center.
We were encouraged to do single transfers.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
During my wife’s IVF cycle the nurses would sometimes be wrong as to where we were in the cycle. So for instance if we were there on day 9 of our shots, they would ask if we’re ready to begin the cycle.

2020, Unsuccessful
[Dr. Maribelle Verdiales is] Very polite and informative, she is kind. Makes you feel in control of your situation and listens to your concerns. Then provides the best plan with recommendations. You know exactly what’s coming next and you aren’t lost...She was very kind and soft spoken with real information that empowered me.
The clinic [CNY Fertility Center - Monroe] is set like a spa so it’s very calm and relaxing. It’s only weakness is that it is not open on Saturday nor is the ivf done at that facility. You will have to travel to New York for that once cleared to do so. So be prepared if you’re in Atlanta wanting to do ivf.
How was your experience with Maribelle Verdiales at CNY Fertility Center?
You can relax, and have your list of questions with you. Make sure you listen as well.
She was very kind and soft spoken with real information that empowered me. That’s what makes it real and not the feeling of a robot.
There will be blood draws and ultrasounds during each visit up until the procedure. Letrozole was used in my cycle with about 4 monitoring appointments with the final day as 5 or 6 around the 14th day of your cycle. Although the process was quite much the outcome wasn’t positive as we hoped sadly.
Very nice and professional
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The clinic is set like a spa so it’s very calm and relaxing. It’s only weakness is that it is not open on Saturday nor is the ivf done at that facility. You will have to travel to New York for that once cleared to do so. So be prepared if you’re in Atlanta wanting to do ivf. Our iui failed and we are moving to ivf to be more cost effective. If your self pay make sure to have extra for medications.
It’s supposed to be on the affordable side but still expensive especially when you have to repeat cycles so try to choose the treatment best for you.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
Clinic did not call me to inform me of hour change and I wasn’t able to check levels after iui until a week later than I was supposed to. Not sure if that had anything to do with the failed iui but they were nice about it and still carried on with the next steps. I’m confident they will make our goal happen and be more proactive.
Monroe

I love Dr. Kiltz! When I was diagnosed with OHSS he called my wife at 4 in the morning while I was in the hospital to check in. Incredible bed side manner and so personable. We had no complaints at all. I wish he was more available to see him at all visits!...He talks very fast and provides a lot of information! Take lots of notes and approach each visit with lots of questions....I did do a lot of research on my own in regards to extras or add ons that were not always presented to me by the practice, but I was ok with that! I was very happy and I am looking forward to my next transfer.
I love the nursing staff. [at CNY Fertility Center]. They are all so well educated and informed and helpful with all questions! I did leave one visit not happy, but I requested not to see that nurse again and I was always accommodated...I did do a lot of research on my own in regards to extras or add ons that were not always presented to me by the practice, but I was ok with that! I was very happy and I am looking forward to my next transfer... is sooo busy, they see many many patients. But they have great results and I am so fortunate they are so local to me. However, I did a lot of research on my own. It helped me better prepare for all of my visits. I do not feel I would have received the information from them, they just followed typical protocol. But they were very accommodating when I presented what I was comfortable with!
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
I love Dr. Kiltz! When I was diagnosed with OHSS he called my wife at 4 in the morning while I was in the hospital to check in. Incredible bed side manner and so personable. We had no complaints at all. I wish he was more available to see him at all visits! But all of the doctors in the practice are amazing!
CNY is sooo busy, they see many many patients. But they have great results and I am so fortunate they are so local to me. However, I did a lot of research on my own. It helped me better prepare for all of my visits. I do not feel I would have received the information from them, they just followed typical protocol. But they were very accommodating when I presented what I was comfortable with!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I love the nursing staff. They are all so well educated and informed and helpful with all questions! I did leave one visit not happy, but I requested not to see that nurse again and I was always accommodated.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I love the clinic. All the nurses and staff are great. They have great success rates and I am fortunate to be so local to them. I did do a lot of research on my own in regards to extras or add ons that were not always presented to me by the practice, but I was ok with that! I was very happy and I am looking forward to my next transfer.
I am fortunate that my insurance covers much of the costs for fertility treatments. I paid a small copay every visit, plus the cost of assisted hatching because that is not covered by my insurance. I did have some issues with coverage and explained that I was working with my insurance company to resolve and they were very accommodating and understanding and gave me the time I needed to address everything.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Center.
I had one nurse I was very unhappy with. It was my first IUI treatment and she rushed me through baseline appointments without a lot of explanation. When I asked for additional information, she didn't know how to explain anything. But I requested another nurse and was very happy with every other nurse I have seen!

2020, Consult
My consultation was a little unprofessional. It sounded like he [Dr. Eric Chang] was driving and at times I could hardly hear what he was saying. It felt a little rushed like he needed to hurry to call the next patient...very blunt in stating that he was confident that we needed IVF to become pregnant. He was the first doctor that didn't beat around the bush and I loved that...told us he was very hopeful for us and that our odds would be good.
Sometimes when you call [CNY Fertility Center] the nurses are very short and don't sound friendly. I only got to speak with my ambassador once. When I asked to speak to her, I got connected to another nursing staff member...they offer their services at such an affordable cost...have so much business that they can't really individualize the patient experience like other local fertility clinics.
How was your experience with Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center?
I really can't speak to how great of a doctor he is because we only had a phone consultation. I'm sure he's a great doctor. I wouldn't mind going to see him in person for treatment. We were hoping to complete our IVF at CNY because of how affordable it is. Dr. Chang understood that I had already been on a difficult journey and he was very blunt in stating that he was confident that we needed IVF to become pregnant. He was the first doctor that didn't beat around the bush and I loved that.
I would say have your questions ready because the consultation will be brief. The nurse will likely call you with a follow up and answer all of the questions you forgot or didn't have a chance to discuss.
My husband and I opted to have a phone consultation because CNY is located in NY and we live no where even close. My consultation was a little unprofessional. It sounded like he was driving and at times I could hardly hear what he was saying. It felt a little rushed like he needed to hurry to call the next patient.
Dr. Chang approved us to start IVF. He wanted me to have an HSG and get the lab work up for IVF started so we could begin as soon as possible. He wanted to make sure we got the routine stuff done and out of the way as soon as possible. He told us he was very hopeful for us and that our odds would be good.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center.
I was assigned an travel ambassador nurse assigned to patients outside of New York state. She was very nice and knowledgeable. Sometimes when you call CNY the nurses are very short and don't sound friendly. I only got to speak with my ambassador once. When I asked to speak to her, I got connected to another nursing staff member.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
I think a major strength of CNY fertility clinic is that they offer their services at such an affordable cost. It is so amazing the work that they do. I am so grateful that they have helped so many women like me who have struggled with becoming pregnant. I think a weakness is that they probably have so much business that they can't really individualize the patient experience like other local fertility clinics.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eric Chang at CNY Fertility Center.
So far I haven't had any costs to me. I wasn't directly charged for the consultation that I know of. I know that IVF costs about $3900, genetic testing is upwards of $5000. The quote for our IVF medications from their pharmacy was $4300...and that was with every discount they had.
Eric Chang
Rochester

We didn't interact much with Dr. Kiltz, but we felt that everyone was extremely helpful and made us feel comfortable and confident in the process...didn't ask to speak with him since I felt so confident with the nurses and the staff...never felt like I really needed the doctor to explain anymore than what the nurses are telling me...It was a very standard IVF protocol...
The nurses and staff at CNY Albany are amazing and have been there to answer all of our questions along the way. We didn't interact much with Dr. Kiltz, but we felt that everyone was extremely helpful and made us feel comfortable and confident in the process. We are very grateful for the nurses and staff...they run the clinic like a well oiled machine...told it would be beneficial to have a frozen transfer.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
We didn 't have any interactions with Dr. Kiltz so I can't say honestly anything about him personally. We spoke with Dr. Grossman initially on the phone, and he was wonderful and answered all our questions with some levity.
We are having success, so he knows what he's doing and the nurses and staff are wonderful.
It was a very standard IVF protocol and we began with stimulation. I was on a low dose since I have lean PCOS and had a lot of follicles. The retrieval went well and they retrieved 25 eggs. We did the testing since they said I should since I'm "older" which helped us see we had a boy and a girl, 2 unknowns, and 1 mosiac. It was very expensive but it allowed us to use the strong male embryo first. We were also told it would be beneficial to have a frozen transfer. So I went on a couple weeks birth control so we could time the transfer with my next cycle. I'm glad we did, but it was uncomfortable "holding off" the period but it was worth it since we were able to do the transfer just 10 days after the results came back from the genetics lab. Now I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and everything is looking great. I am on the current progesterone and estrodial (3x/day) and the injections are painful so I also use patches the nurse recommended and it's been very helpful since I still have 4 more weeks! As far as I know, I'm on a very standard medication protocol.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
The nurses have been incredible! I've had amazing conversations with all of them and they have been extremely positive in our journey and every time we see them. Even the nurses on the phone have been extraordinary and will answer any questions and stay on the phone with you as long as you need. It's been so helpful and a blessing speaking with them.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
The strengths are that they run the clinic like a well oiled machine and still take time to answer all of your questions. I didn't have interactions with the main doctor, but I also didn't ask to speak with him since I felt so confident with the nurses and the staff. I knew they knew what they are doing and never felt like I really needed the doctor to explain anymore than what the nurses are telling me.
Around 5k for IVF, 3k medications, 3k genetic testing, 1,400 frozen transfer, another 1k for additional medications (first trimester pregnancy) additonal 1k since we can't pay upfront. So far it's been 14, 400
They highly recommended single embyro transfer and we also wanted that from the beginning. We want to go one at a time and have the best opportunity for each embyro. I'm very happy we did just one :)

2020, Consult
I loved that during my consult Dr. Grossman wrote everything down for me. He went through complications that could happen from any of the treatments that were offered. He also wrote down success percentages for my diagnosis and age. He left so much time at the end of my appt for questions that either my husband or I had. He really took the time to make sure that we left with all our questions answered and I appreciate that so much.
CNY is very impressive! I love the patient portal. I love that we can communicate with doctors, nurses, billing, embryology all on the portal. When I went to my consultation the waiting room was packed, not an open chair but luckily we were called in pretty quickly. The office itself is beautiful and clean. I love that massage and acupuncture is offered right in the office.
How was your experience with Michael Grossman at CNY Fertility Center?
Write all your questions down. Dr. Grossman really takes the time to go over and explain everything to you.
Dr Grossman was so warm and welcoming. I came to my appt so nervous and he put me at ease. He made us laugh and just made us comfortable. He knew that I had prior treatment elsewhere but still reviewed the basics with me.
So far I have only had a consult with Dr. Grossman. But I am getting ready to start an egg retrieval soon. I am ordered follistim 225iu,menopur 75, ganirelix, and Lupron. This is a higher dose of follistim than I was on at my previous clinic, so we will see how it goes.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I love that CNY has means of communication on the patient portal. Everyone answers pretty quickly and so far I am very pleased. I have only met one nurse in person so far and she was very caring, nice, and professional.
Ivf $3900 now offering a 5% discount this month. Each transfer will cost $650
After I had 2 FET failures at my pervious clinic, Dr. Grossman said that we can transfer 2 embryos if I would like.
Latham

[Dr. Robert Kiltz] is very friendly and truly cares about his patients in an individual basis. He is always going above and beyond and wants to make a difference in the fertility world. He is passionate about family building and it really shows by his words and actions...The egg retrieval went well and he retrieved more eggs than I thought they would. My first transfer was fresh and that resulted in a negative pregnancy test. The next two were frozen transfers and both resulted in early miscarriage.
[CNY Fertility Center] Strengths: They have wonderful doctors that know what they are doing. They are equipped to handle many different situations and task from their patients. Weeknesses: Communication can become dry after multiple cycles. There is a new patient overload, which takes away from current patients...The nurses were always just a phone call or message away, although at times their patient number was so high I did feel as a current patient they were trying to usher in more patients and forgot about their current patients.
How was your experience with Robert Kiltz at CNY Fertility Center?
Robert Kiltz is very friendly and truly cares about his patients in an individual basis. He is always going above and beyond and wants to make a difference in the fertility world. He is passionate about family building and it really shows by his words and actions.
Be patient. Everyone is there for one reason and that is to build a family.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Center.
I spoke with one in particular after my miscarriage and she was very kind and compassionate and made me feel like I wasn't in this whole journey alone.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Center.
When monitoring at CNY it was smooth sailing.
IVF was $3,900 Transfers within the first year was $250 Medications were seperate. Monitoring was $850

2020, Consult
He [Dr. Edward Ditkoff] was thoughtful, thorough and helpful. Generally I saw the nurses more though and love them. Usually only see the doctor if a procedure or there are complications with something. My cycle was cancelled due to COVID-19...Most of the time you need to use the portal to message someone and they do get right back to you, but sometimes the personal touch of a phone call would be helpful but not always possible....WIsh the doctors were more available.
WIsh the doctors [at CNY Fertility Center] were more available...I truly loved Rebecca [nurse]. She is the first woman provider I have seen on this 1.5+ year journey and the first I felt truly understood what I was going through. She was thorough, explained everything to me and made me feel like we'd get results...I have been told that multiple embryo transfer is not possible except in special circumstances...Strengths: Low cost - easy to understand financial packages. Social outreach. Weaknesses: Level of personalized contact. You almost never see a doctor and it is very difficult to reach anyone over the phone. You need to follow up on all your labs thoroughly to make sure they are reviewed and you are advised appropriately.
How was your experience with Edward Ditkoff at CNY Fertility Center?
He was thoughtful, thorough and helpful. Generally I saw the nurses more though and love them. Usually only see the doctor if a procedure or there are complications with something. My cycle was cancelled due to COVID-19. The only thing I would add is that it is difficult to get in touch with someone over the phone. Most of the time you need to use the portal to message someone and they do get right back to you, but sometimes the personal touch of a phone call would be helpful but not always possible.
WIsh the doctors were more available.
Almost all of the treatment protocols are pretty agressive from my understanding. I am on LDN long-term - the meds are immune response / anti-inflammatory.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CNY Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rebecca Eskin)
I truly loved Rebecca. She is the first woman provider I have seen on this 1.5+ year journey and the first I felt truly understood what I was going through. She was thorough, explained everything to me and made me feel like we'd get results.
Under $5000 for a full cycle