Cohen Center

Dallas
7777 Forest Ln., Building C, Suite 625
Dallas, TX 75230
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Cohen Center to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 110
2004 - 2011
PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Cohen does not do IVF transfers anymore. He referred me out when we got to that stage of treatment. As soon as my transfer was complete, I went back to him for monitoring because I trusted his opinion so much.... Dr. Cohen does not file insurance and is typically out-of-network. I filed personally with my insurance so some procedures were reimbursed but others were not. It is expensive but I was willing to pay that for the personal service I received during my treatment.
2004 - 2011
PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Cohen Center.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Brian M. Cohen at Cohen Center?
Dr. Cohen conducted every appointment himself. He even called me on the phone to discuss results or treatment procedures.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Cohen Center. (Assigned nurse: Shonia)
Shonia was wonderful. She was kind and compassionate.
How was your experience with Brian M. Cohen at Cohen Center?
Dr. Cohen was amazing. He is kind and compassionate. My husband and I both felt very comfortable with him. He sat and listened to us and our wishes for treatment. He was always available and honest about our odds of success.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Brian M. Cohen at Cohen Center?
Bring your notes and questions to him!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Brian M. Cohen at Cohen Center.
Brian M. Cohen