Genetic counseling is not offered: Not Offered
Providing backup medication is not offered: Not Offered
1900 North State St.
Provo, UT 84604
801-655-5245
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Conceptions Fertility Center to a friend?

1 doctor
Andrew Moore
Dr. Moore was very factual but sensitive. When we went in for an early ultrasound, he found that our pregnancy wasn’t viable. He was very careful in explaining what that meant and what that would mean moving forward. We luckily didn’t need further treatment because we had two cycles where we got pregnant in just femara; however, I knew that if we wanted or needed other treatments we were allowed to discuss these options with him. He also was super accommodating to questions and my anxieties with our second pregnancy.
They [Conceptions Fertility Center] knew us by name and knew our situation and what we were going through. I always felt like they cared about us and our well being throughout the treatment. ... One weakness is that we didn’t get our bills for a few months and they all came at the same time. They were timely in billing insurance however. When we started visiting, the clinic was very new so it did feel like they were struggling at first to keep up with paperwork, etc. I think the billing may be getting better now that they are more established but I’m not sure since it’s the end of our treatment with them. The strengths of this clinic are truly the people that work there. They are very sensitive and knowledgeable.
European, East Asian
How was your experience with Andrew Moore at Conceptions Fertility Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrew Moore at Conceptions Fertility Center?
Dr. Moore and his staff remembered who my husband and I were and we didn’t have to reexplain what we were going through each time we called. They knew us by name and knew our situation and what we were going through. I always felt like they cared about us and our well being throughout the treatment.
Describe the protocols Andrew Moore used in your cycles at Conceptions Fertility Center and their degree of success.
After a baseline ultrasound, I took 7.5 mg of Femara (Letrozole) on days 3-5 of my cycle. An ultrasound was performed on one cycle to determine if a follicle was maturing. He advised using ovulation test strips to help in timed intercourse but gave a general time frame for when ovulation should occur based on the ultrasound. The first round of femara was unsuccessful because I didn’t actually take the medication on days 3-5. The baseline ultrasound was not completely accurate. The second round of femara was successful in that I was pregnant, but the pregnancy ended in a miscarriage (blighted ovum). The third round of femara has also been successful and I am currently pregnant. To help prevent miscarriage, I take progesterone vaginally each night. I also take baby aspirin daily.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Conceptions Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
Ashley was very informative, quick to respond in the patient portal, and willing to answer questions over the phone when we didn’t have an appointment but had concerns. She remembered us well whenever we called or came in for a visit.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Fertility Center.

2019 - 2020
[Dr. Andrew Moore is a] Fantastic doc. Thorough. Calm. Kind...Kind and intelligent. So grateful to be working with him. He understands my concerns and is working to find a solution for us...Treatment for unexplained infertility is tough because you don’t quite know what to tackle. We have been moving forward with treatments in the most cost effective way. Nothing has succeeded so we are on to IVF.
Love it all [at Conceptions Fertility Center] . I’m happy I’ve found this clinic and feel like I can trust everyone at the clinic. They’re great at explaining things and making you feel comfortable. I ask repeat questions often just to ease my mind and they are always happy to answer them over and over and provide me with the security I need...Treatment for unexplained infertility is tough because you don’t quite know what to tackle. We have been moving forward with treatments in the most cost effective way. Nothing has succeeded so we are on to IVF.
2019 - 2020
How was your experience with Andrew Moore at Conceptions Fertility Center?
He is a Great doc. We are very Happy with him. He is Thorough and direct. Kind and intelligent. So grateful to be working with him. He understands my concerns and is working to find a solution for us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrew Moore at Conceptions Fertility Center?
Make a list of any question you might have and don’t be afraid to ask them all.
Fantastic doc. Thorough. Calm. Kind.
I love his staff. They’re all kind and caring and understand the hardships infertility brings.
Describe your experience with Conceptions Fertility Center.
Love it all. I’m happy I’ve found this clinic and feel like I can trust everyone at the clinic. They’re great at explaining things and making you feel comfortable. I ask repeat questions often just to ease my mind and they are always happy to answer them over and over and provide me with the security I need.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Moore at Conceptions Fertility Center.
Standard cost
Describe Andrew Moore's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Conceptions Fertility Center.
Provo

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Andrew Moore at Conceptions Fertility Center.