Melrose Park
Melrose Park, PA 19027
1700 Commerce Parkway
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054

2016 - 2019, Unsuccessful
I like the way Dr. Chuong explains all the procedure, He also value my opinion and the research I do. He also pay attention of what I think about how my body responds to different treatments and medicines...We had try different medications and protocols but for know in my mind for the economy factor letrozole and clomid was the best. But I haven’t had the big positive pregnancy yet...always asking me about my family they remember the name of my relatives.
She [nurse at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders] is great. She always know how to explain any protocol. And also treat me like family. A big pro is she speaks Spanish...explain all the billing process on advanced so I don’t have any misunderstanding. They even text the day before with and explanation of the next day appointment...I like how they pay a lot of attention of the overall and not only the physical. I will recommend they improve the design of the office. I think they should had a better waiting area. It will be nice if they will follow up with you after ovulation. Just to give some comfort because those day of waiting what happened are very stressful.
How was your experience with James Chuong at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of James Chuong at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders?
He should talk louder because sometimes is hard to understand.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with James Chuong at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders?
They call me by my name all the time. The nurse and even the doctor always asking me about my family they remember the name of my relatives.
Describe the protocols James Chuong used in your cycles at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders. (Assigned nurse: Desire)
She is great. She always know how to explain any protocol. And also treat me like family. A big pro is she speaks Spanish.
Describe your experience with Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders.
Describe the costs associated with your care under James Chuong at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders.
It depends if the procedure and I haven’t done an IVF. But I like the explain all the billing process on advanced so I don’t have any misunderstanding. They even text the day before with and explanation of the next day appointment.
Describe James Chuong's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders.
James Chuong

2017 - 2018, Consult
[Dr. Check] was very through and explained everything. Every visit was a good experience and I didnt feel like a number. It was a bit if a drive for me but worth the trip. I would reccommend his practice to others suffering from infertility like I am.... He was my 3rd doctor who told me I have PCOS. He wanted to try ovulation induction but my husband & I couldnt afford it....He was my 3rd doctor who told me I have PCOS. He wanted to try ovulation induction but my husband & I couldnt afford it.
I communicated with them [nursing staff at Cooper Institute] a bit. They were all lovely....Since I only had a consultation, I just paid my co-pay. However for the procedure we were reccomended it was around $4,000 per round.... Strengths would be Dr.Checks passion to help. He recorded the conversation and send me a cooy of it via email. I dont have any weaknesses to name. With every new patient everything can be overwhelming during this journey. I’d say relax because you’re in good hands.
How was your experience with Jerome Check at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders?
He was very through and explained everything. Every visit was a good experience and I didnt feel like a number. It was a bit if a drive for me but worth the trip. I would reccommend his practice to others suffering from infertility like I am.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jerome Check at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders?
Be at ease.
Describe the protocols Jerome Check used in your cycles at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders and their degree of success.
We only had a consultation. He was my 3rd doctor who told me I have PCOS. He wanted to try ovulation induction but my husband & I couldnt afford it.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders.
I communicated with them a bit. They were all lovely.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jerome Check at Cooper Institute for Reproductive Hormonal Disorders.
Jerome Check