2344 Dowlen Road
Pearland, TX 77584
281.332.0073
1015 Medical Center Blvd
Webster, TX 77598

He [Dr. Crochet] is very caring and takes his time with you. He has answered all my questions and explained everything I had a hard time understanding. He is very nice and makes you feel at ease. He is a very busy doctor so the wait is a long one to see him. But he do not rush you at all when he is with you. ... He only does one embryo transfer at a time. That is the new standard the clinic he is associated with has established.
The clinic [CORM] is a private clinic. It feels like a private doctors office more then a hospital. The staff are very kind. They have a large number of patients. The only thing with them is the hours of operation. They close at 4:30 pm so you have to take off of work every time you have to go there. ... The nurse did not get back to me with answers of some question me and my husband had called them with.
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
He is very caring and takes his time with you. He has answered all my questions and explained everything I had a hard time understanding. He is very nice and makes you feel at ease. He is a very busy doctor so the wait is a long one to see him. But he do not rush you at all when he is with you.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Crochet at CORM?
Bring all you questions to him and he will answer all of them during your appointment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Crochet at CORM?
He is very caring and always takes his time with you. He answers all my questions and never makes me feel like he is in a hurry.
Describe the protocols John Crochet used in your cycles at CORM and their degree of success.
My treatment has not started yet. But the rough plan is IVF with hormone medication like Follistim among others. 3-4 weeks for the retrieval process and 2 weeks for the implantation process.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CORM.
The nurses are nice. However they are very busy there so we really don't see them that often.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinic is a private clinic. It feels like a private doctors office more then a hospital. The staff are very kind. They have a large number of patients. The only thing with them is the hours of operation. They close at 4:30 pm so you have to take off of work every time you have to go there.
With IVF, genetic testing, medication, etc. the cost will be aound $25,500.00
Describe John Crochet's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CORM.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CORM.
The nurse did not get back to me with answers of some question me and my husband had called them with. They have also forgot to fax test results to another doctor before the appointment. We had to drive there personally to get a printout to take to our appointment.
Webster
Dr. Perfetto is very warm and compassionate. She reassures me that my feelings are real and valid. She also reminds me that my newly diagnosed endometriosis causes me more problems than I realize and is honest in her recommendations for fertility treatments because of it. She also did not push me to pursue IVF once I told her we couldnt afford it. ...
There is an office near my work that I initially began at. I started here because of this convenience. However, it doesn't have the same lab abilities ... Also, they do not have the ability to call and speak with a nurse or even email with a question. You can only call the nurse triage line and leave a voice message. ... The nursing staff has been nice, but unorganized. ...
How was your experience with Candice O'Hern Perfetto at CORM?
Dr. Perfetto has been compassionate, patient and understanding. I initially consulted with her for my unexplained infertility issues and later developed a endometrioma that required surgical removal. She diagnosed me with endometriosis related infertility. Since then, she has been honest about what she believes will work and what will not. She provides solid information to support those beliefs. Her kind, nurturing nature has been what I've needed while constantly getting bad news.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Candice O'Hern Perfetto at CORM?
I would say she really seems to care about us a patient. I was referred by a friend as well.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Candice O'Hern Perfetto at CORM?
Describe the protocols Candice O'Hern Perfetto used in your cycles at CORM and their degree of success.
After laparoscopy to remove an endometrioma, I took one cycle of birth control pills. IUI Round 1: I began my first IUI cycle by day 2 blood work and ultrasound. On day 3, I started with five days of letrozole and then three days of Gonal-F injections (100). The letrozole was not supposed to interfere with my endo as much as other meds. I returned to the clinic on day 11 and only had two follicles at ultrasound time so I took another dose of Gonal-F (150) and then ovadril (100) to ovulate. IUI was preformed on day 13. I began progesterone supposotories the day after IUI. On day 20, I retuned to the clinic for progesteone test and continued suppositories until I began my period naturally. That resulted in a negative pregnancy test. IUI Cycle 2: I began my second IUI cycle by day 2 blood work and vaginal ultrasound. On day 3, I started with five days of letrozole and then three days of Gonal-F injections (100). The letrozole was not supposed to interfere with my endo as much as other meds. I returned to the clinic on day 13 and only had one follicles at ultrasound time. I had also started to ovulated on my own. IUI was preformed on day 14. I began profesterone supposotories the day after IUI. On day 21, I retuned to the clinic for progesteone test and continued suppositories until I began my period naturally. That resulted in a negative pregnancy test. IUI Cycle 3: I began by day 3 ultrasound and blood work/pregnancy test. I began 5 days of clomid (one tab/50) followed by 3 days of Gonal-F (100). Dr Perfetto decided that clomid might produce more follicles than the previous results from letrozole. She commented that I might have more endo side effects but we felt it was worth it. I am scheduled to return for vaginal ultrasound and lab work on day 11.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CORM.
The nursing staff has been nice, but unorganized. I'm not sure if Dr. Perfetto has one head nurse because I've seen and spoken with several. I'm not sure what role each nurse plays. One of her nurses has been very short and agitated with me on the phone. The other is incredibly sweet but seems uninformed about some of my issues and provides more administrative type duties.
Describe your experience with CORM.
This is a tough one. There is an office near my work that I initially began at. I started here because of this convenience. However, it doesn't have the same lab abilities and my Dr. is only there once a week so I am constantly referred to the medical center location which is 45 min away. Also, they do not have the ability to call and speak with a nurse or even email with a question. You can only call the nurse triage line and leave a voice message. The previous clinic I went to had both options and made me feel they were much more available. They also aren't open on the weekends except for their Clear Lake location (2 hours from my house) and require (sometimes 7AM) Saturday appointments. The previous clinic I went to was open every single day.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Candice O'Hern Perfetto at CORM.
For my endometrioma surgery, my insurance covered a good part and I had a co-insurance. My IUI is covered by my insurance for 6 rounds. I only pay for the medicine out of pocket. The last three cycles have been about $600 for letrozole/clomid, Gonal-F, Ovadril and progesterone suppositories.
Houston
Dr. Crochet recommended a HSG to see if there were any blockages since all my bloodwork showed normal...It wasn't a personal conversation. I actually cried during my consultation and he wasn't very comforting... During the hsg, he explained exactly what was going on and made me comfortable. I was able to see the procedure on an xray machine (which was cool). The diagnosis of unexplained infertility was a bit devastating and left me hopeless and I didn't really feel like I had many options.
[CORM- Beaumont was] Clean and well organized. Blood work and ultrasound was taken at clinic...Scheduling was easy and got good reminders. Easy to find location. HSG was very easy and quick. I had to go back to discuss the results which I felt was unnecessary since the HSG was normal...[nurses were] Overall helpful and informative. Not too personal, but friendly...When I went to another doctor, it took several calls to get my information to be sent over.
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
I was very straight forward that I wanted a consultation for what my first doctor suggested. He gave me a satisfactory recommendation, which was to have a hsg to see the outcome before anything else. During the hsg, he explained exactly what was going on and made me comfortable. I was able to see the procedure on an xray machine (which was cool). The diagnosis of unexplained infertility was a bit devastating and left me hopeless and I didn't really feel like I had many options. I didn't understand if everything was fine then why I couldn't get pregnant. Although I might have expected a lot from Dr. Crochet, he didn't really help me understand how infertility treatments could work with me. A friend actually recommended this clinic, but another doctor.
Have all your history written down because he doesn't ask a lot of questions.
It wasn't a personal conversation. I actually cried during my consultation and he wasn't very comforting. He did help explain why the surgery my first doctor was unnecessary.
Dr. Crochet recommended a HSG to see if there were any blockages since all my bloodwork showed normal. I did no fertility treatments with this clinic.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CORM.
Overall helpful and informative. Not too personal, but friendly.
Describe your experience with CORM.
Clean and well organized. Blood work and ultrasound was taken at clinic. Clinic is just an hour away from my house. Scheduling was easy and got good reminders. Easy to find location. HSG was very easy and quick. I had to go back to discuss the results which I felt was unnecessary since the HSG was normal.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Crochet at CORM.
Office visits, ultrasound and HSG was not covered by insurance.
Treated 2014 - 2018
[Dr. Vicki Schnell is] Nice yet busy lady. Approachable...Very knowledgeable and goal oriented. She's very detailed...She's done 2 surgeries on me. One to unblock my tubes, which was successful as I got pregnant about 2 years later. But that pregnancy was ectopic. She did the surgery to remove the failed pregnancy and my tube. Now 2 years later, I'm ready to try iui or IVF... When the pregnancy failed, the office monitored me daily. I didn't want to do a DNC, and she agreed to surgery to identify the issue, which was an ectopic pregnancy. She even provided me her cellphone number days up to the surgery out of concern.
The clinic [CORM-Houston] is very nice. After my initial surgery to unblock my tubes, I did not see the office for nearly 2 years...However about 1.5 years later I got pregnant. I initially contacted the other office, but they where not open to seeing me since I convinced naturally, even tho the Dr is an RE. I called corm and they saw me every other day until my pregnancy was surgically removed due to it being ectopic...[Dr. Vicki Schnell is] Nice yet busy lady. Approachable
How was your experience with Vicki Schnell at CORM?
Nice yet busy lady. Approachable. Throughout. Very knowledgeable and goal oriented. She's very detailed and knows how to make babies. I'm looking forward to trying to convince with her. She's done 2 surgeries on me. One to unblock my tubes, which was successful as I got pregnant about 2 years later. But that pregnancy was ectopic. She did the surgery to remove the failed pregnancy and my tube. Now 2 years later, I'm ready to try iui or IVF.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Vicki Schnell at CORM?
None.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Vicki Schnell at CORM?
She is very busy, but caring and throughout. For my pregnancy her office started seeing me immediately. When the pregnancy failed, the office monitored me daily. I didn't want to do a DNC, and she agreed to surgery to identify the issue, which was an ectopic pregnancy. She even provided me her cellphone number days up to the surgery out of concern.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinic is very nice. After my initial surgery to unblock my tubes, I did not see the office for nearly 2 years. In that time, I saw another office since i had conceived yet. However about 1.5 years later I got pregnant. I initially contacted the other office, but they where not open to seeing me since I convinced naturally, even tho the Dr is an RE. I called corm and they saw me every other day until my pregnancy was surgically removed due to it being ectopic.
Houston

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Candice O'Hern Perfetto at CORM.

Treated 2015 - 2017
Dr.Prefetto was very nice and compassionate dr and always answered our questions with honesty.... De Prefetto was very seeet and always felt important although we weren’t successful she was very compassionate about everything. She tried to be there every step of the way and was very emotional the day the last embryo transfer was negative.... For each egg transfer I would have antibiotic and steroid for three days after transfer. I was also given estrogen and progesterone. First cycle I had estrogen pills and the second and third cycles I did estrogen patches with lovenox shots.
I also liked they [CORM Houston] were able to provide payment plans for paying that helped us tremendously. No other clinic provides that. The clinic weakness I would say is the staff are not friendly.... For each egg transfer I would have antibiotic and steroid for three days after transfer. I was also given estrogen and progesterone. First cycle I had estrogen pills and the second and third cycles I did estrogen patches with lovenox shots.
How was your experience with Candice O'Hern Perfetto at CORM?
Do research on all possibilities for treatment. Also to get on social media there is many women in your shoes and are very supportive.
I don’t remember exactly but I was given medications for ovulation and had egg retrieval. For each egg transfer I would have antibiotic and steroid for three days after transfer. I was also given estrogen and progesterone. First cycle I had estrogen pills and the second and third cycles I did estrogen patches with lovenox shots.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CORM.
The nursing staff were not personable and were nice but not compassionate
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinics strengths is dr prefetto she is very nice and always showed compassionate. I also liked they were able to provide payment plans for paying that helped us tremendously. No other clinic provides that. The clinic weakness I would say is the staff are not friendly.
Cost was lower then most other fertility clinics in Houston. They provided payment plans as well and no other clinic does
Describe Candice O'Hern Perfetto's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CORM.
Dr transferred two the first time but was very specific of the pros and cons of transferring two
Houston
I feel like she [Dr. Kathiresan] truly cares about the results, as if she's rooting for us as much as our families. I feel like I can trust her to point us in the best direction. Even if were not sure we want to go the route she's suggesting she's not pushy but understanding. She understands the stress and hope that goes with this process. I thank her for that and hope for success in our future.... She lets me know what concerns her most about any situation we go through. I believe her best strength is her compassion. She in this with us not just treating. Not sure about any weaknesses, I suppose I wasn't focused on that so much
The clinic [CORM] is well staffed and the scheduling doesn't overlap too much so the wait time is minimal. Not aware of any weaknesses was not focused, I suppose had there been any major issues they would have stuck out....I feel like she truly cares about the results, as if she's rooting for us as much as our families. I feel like I can trust her to point us in the best direction. Even if were not sure we want to go the route she's suggesting she's not pushy but understanding. She understands the stress and hope that goes with this process.
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
She lets me know what concerns her most about any situation we go through. I believe her best strength is her compassion. She in this with us not just treating. Not sure about any weaknesses, I suppose I wasn't focused on that so much. I just know I appreciated the time she spent helping me understand and be clear of our situation.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
Be prepared for information. She's very thorough in everything she does so it's a lot to absorb.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
I feel like she truly cares about the results, as if she's rooting for us as much as our families. I feel like I can trust her to point us in the best direction. Even if were not sure we want to go the route she's suggesting she's not pushy but understanding. She understands the stress and hope that goes with this process. I thank her for that and hope for success in our future.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinic is well staffed and the scheduling doesn't overlap too much so the wait time is minimal. Not aware of any weaknesses was not focused, I suppose had there been any major issues they would have stuck out.
Treated 2016
Dr Perfetto was very nice, courteous and always addressed is by our names...was very professional. We had a good experience with her. However, she did not address the root cause of our infertility. She diagnosed a low sperm count, but neglected to treat it. We went ahead and did an IUI. Even the nurse that performed the insemination was surprised we were trying with such a low count.
There really wasn't much of a treatment [at CORM]. We just performed an IUI. She had us give my wife a shot in the stomach for her eggs to drop and then inseminated the sperm which was almost nonexistent. Needless to say, it did not take...the IUI was $400, office visits were $100+...They [nurses] were very professional...This clinic didn't seem to have a lot of patients so we were able to get in and out in no time. They pretty much take you right away. They have plenty of reading material in waiting area. Clinic was very clean and the staff was very discrete with the whole process.
How was your experience with Candice O'Hern Perfetto at CORM?
Dr Perfetto was very professional. We had a good experience with her. However, she did not address the root cause of our infertility. She diagnosed a low sperm count, but neglected to treat it. We went ahead and did an IUI. Even the nurse that performed the insemination was surprised we were trying with such a low count.
Listen to everything she has to say, but you may want to get a second opinion if it doesn't sound right.
Dr Perfetto was very nice, courteous and always addressed is by our names.
There really wasn't much of a treatment. We just performed an IUI. She had us give my wife a shot in the stomach for her eggs to drop and then inseminated the sperm which was almost nonexistent. Needless to say, it did not take.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CORM.
They were very professional.
Describe your experience with CORM.
I can't really remember all the costs, but the IUI was $400, office visits were $100+.

Treated 2017 - 2018
I felt like a human because she sincerely showed empathy for my unique situation of infertility....Dr. Schnell completely understands my situation and goes above and beyond to make my husband and I comfortable. She knows and understands that we had a traumatic lose of an unborn baby. So we know that we are in great hands with Dr. Shnell....She is great at what she does and is as though she is apart of your family.... The clinic is as far as I understand and experienced strong on every aspect.
The clinic [CORM] is as far as I understand and experienced strong on every aspect. They have to be considering the issues surrounding every couple that is wanting and trying to expand their family. Only thing I would say is that for parents that bring their kids along for appointments, there should be some place for the kids to sit and wait....Very detail oriented and personable to every patients needs.... Dr. Schnell completely understands my situation and goes above and beyond
How was your experience with Vicki Schnell at CORM?
She is great at what she does and is as though she is apart of your family.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CORM.
Very detail oriented and personable to every patients needs.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinic is as far as I understand and experienced strong on every aspect. They have to be considering the issues surrounding every couple that is wanting and trying to expand their family. Only thing I would say is that for parents that bring their kids along for appointments, there should be some place for the kids to sit and wait.
Houston
He [Dr. Crochet] explains clearly in a manner so that I can understand the treatment. He came across as very compassionate, and treated me as my own case. He looked over all of my previous history so that he could come up with the best plan for me moving forward.... He clearly explained the plan we’re going to take before starting ivf treatment.... The doctors will give you their cell if a serious matter is going on.
They [CORM- Wesbster] are great. They know me by name. Usually there is never much of a wait. The doctors will give you their cell if a serious matter is going on. So it does seem they care.Some of the nurses however seem to not know what is going on. Also, I wish financial would be more up front as apposed to receiving bills as an afterthought.... One time a prescription was not called in.
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
He explains clearly in a manner so that I can understand the treatment. He came across as very compassionate, and treated me as my own case. He looked over all of my previous history so that he could come up with the best plan for me moving forward.
He makes sure you understand what is going on and will clearly communicate with you.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CORM.
The nurses kept in constant contact with me and let me know what to expect next.
Describe your experience with CORM.
They are great. They know me by name. Usually there is never much of a wait. The doctors will give you their cell if a serious matter is going on. So it does seem they care.Some of the nurses however seem to not know what is going on. Also, I wish financial would be more up front as apposed to receiving bills as an afterthought.
I do not remember
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CORM.
One time a prescription was not called in.
Treated 2016
[Dr. Jerry Sims is] Friendly and approachable. We had very good numbers, but they only panned out after IUI #3 which resulted in a "chemical" pregnancy...I am M 49 y/o, she is F 26 y/o. No physical issues, nor count or motility issues. Unfortunately, no luck yet either....I felt like we continued doing essentially the same things with the same results....Femara....Letrozole....Ovidrel......injections and IUI 3 times.....One cycle without IUI...unsuccessful....
The clinic [CORM Beaumont] was very accommodating.....They seemed very responsive.....One nurse seemed a little indifferent at times, but that's the worst thing I can say...Femara....Letrozole....Ovidrel......injections and IUI 3 times.....One cycle without IUI...unsuccessful....400 out of pocket for IUI
How was your experience with Jerry Sims at CORM?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jerry Sims at CORM?
He is a very nice physician. I'm sure he does well for many of his patients
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jerry Sims at CORM?
Very nice gentleman.....No complaints about his demeanor....
Describe the protocols Jerry Sims used in your cycles at CORM and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinic was very accommodating.....They seemed very responsive.....One nurse seemed a little indifferent at times, but that's the worst thing I can say...
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jerry Sims at CORM.
400 out of pocket for IUI ...Meds covered
Describe Jerry Sims's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CORM.
Jerry Sims
Beaumont

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM.

Treated 2018 - 2020
Dr. Kathiresan felt strongly that we should only transfer a single embryo to help ensure a successful implantation. Because we had so many embryos, we would have many more opportunities to implant again if it failed. She was also concerned about the risks of carrying and delivering multiples...always explained everything to me in as much detail as I wanted and never rushed through our appointments even though I knew she had very busy days. Doctor Nps
I was supposed to be on birth control before a surgical procedure [at CORM]. I wasn't given a prescription but I remembered about a week before my surgery that my doctor had mentioned it when we originally scheduled it. When I called, the clinic scrambled to reschedule the surgery so it could still happen in that current cycle, rather than waiting for the following month after being on birth control. I also had a nurse call me the afternoon after my implantation asking if I was ready for the procedure the next day, despite having already had it done that morning.
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
Dr. Kathiresan was very kind and patient. She made me feel comfortable to ask any questions and I always felt as though she was answering honestly and to the best of her ability. She did not sugar-coat my results even if they were bad news, which I appreciated, and did not hesitate to delay a procedure if it meant that it would be more successful in the long run.
Do research beforehand and ask all the questions you want.
Dr. Kathiresan always explained everything to me in as much detail as I wanted and never rushed through our appointments even though I knew she had very busy days.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CORM.
It felt like I was always talking to a different nurse, which worried me because it seemed like we weren't always on the same page. I had a few communication issues that resulted in scrambling to get a surgery scheduled or me having to repeatedly call to get my prescriptions sent to the correct pharmacy. Overall, everyone was very kind but I felt as though I had to stay on top of my own procedures to ensure things were done on time and as directly by Dr. Kathiresan. Maybe that is how they prefer to do things, but I wish I'd had a dedicated nurse or patient care tech to help follow along and make sure everything was running smoothly.
Describe your experience with CORM.
Because there are four offices, I think things can get a little confusing. The internal portal is helpful, but there is not really a standard for uploading the information. I struggled to keep all my information organized, especially in regards to medication.
Describe Anupama Kathiresan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CORM.
Dr. Kathiresan felt strongly that we should only transfer a single embryo to help ensure a successful implantation. Because we had so many embryos, we would have many more opportunities to implant again if it failed. She was also concerned about the risks of carrying and delivering multiples. We went back and forth a few times about whether we agreed and ultimately decided to follow her approach.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CORM.
I was supposed to be on birth control before a surgical procedure. I wasn't given a prescription but I remembered about a week before my surgery that my doctor had mentioned it when we originally scheduled it. When I called, the clinic scrambled to reschedule the surgery so it could still happen in that current cycle, rather than waiting for the following month after being on birth control. I also had a nurse call me the afternoon after my implantation asking if I was ready for the procedure the next day, despite having already had it done that morning.

Treated 2017
[Dr. Schnell] was very detailed about any procedure she had to do, also she was very patient with me asking so many questions... she tried to check other option before talking about going through IVF. since nothing else worked for me, she recommend having to do the IVF...I came in not knowing why I cant conceive. Dr Schnell helped me understand my situation without feeling that something is wrong with my body. she walked me through each option that were available for me
[CORM-Houston is] very nice, warm clean. in the waiting room they offer water or coffee, snacks also available...waiting is not too long. the only thing was room were too cold. I would offer to have more blankets around...I was treated like a human , the staff really cared for how sensitive the topic is and were very understandable...Big group of nurses. very warm thoughtful and sweet. were very gentle with every test ...[Dr. Schnell] was very detailed about any procedure she had to do, also she was very patient with me asking so many questions
How was your experience with Vicki Schnell at CORM?
I came in not knowing why I cant conceive. Dr Schnell helped me understand my situation without feeling that something is wrong with my body. she walked me through each option that were available for me. she tried to check other option before talking about going through IVF. since nothing else worked for me, she recommend having to do the IVF. since cost is pretty high I had to put it aside , hoping God and mother nature will do the work. unfortunately until today no luck.
Ask all questions you have, don't be embarrassed, don't feel that something is wrong with you. there are many reason why things don't go as planned.
I was treated like a human , the staff really cared for how sensitive the topic is and were very understandable. Dr Shnell was very detailed about any procedure she had to do, also she was very patient with me asking so many questions.
Describe the protocols Vicki Schnell used in your cycles at CORM and their degree of success.
I remember ultrasound also, checking my tubes to ensure they weren't blocked. results came normal
Describe your experience with CORM.
very nice, warm clean. in the waiting room they offer water or coffee, snacks also available . syringing in its all via IPad. waiting is not too long. the only thing was room were too cold. I would offer to have more blankets around.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Vicki Schnell at CORM.
My health insurance only covers some of the treatments
Describe Vicki Schnell's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CORM.
Houston

Dr. Kathiresan was patient, caring and honest each step of the way. When we found out the positive news that we were pregnant, everyone at CORM celebrated along with us...was very attentive and adjusted my medicines and appointments to monitor the results she was seeing. It truly was a hands-on experience with her. She made you feel like she was doing everything she could to get the results you wanted...We felt truly cared for
There were issues with my insurance and billing [at CORM]. The nurse would call in a prescription but she wouldn't back date it. I had two different issues with this which caused me once to not use insurance at all and then another time, I had to file and appeal with my insurance which is just a headache. It seemed like something a nurse would have to deal with a lot so I don't know why this occurred, especially twice...The clinic is very clean and the wait time for appointments is minimal (less than 10 minutes after you check in). All of the machines are new and clean so you don't feel like the doctors are outdated.
How was your experience with Anupama Kathiresan at CORM?
Dr. Kathiresan was very attentive and adjusted my medicines and appointments to monitor the results she was seeing. It truly was a hands-on experience with her. She made you feel like she was doing everything she could to get the results you wanted.
Be ready to visit the office frequently and the process leading up to your first IUI might take longer than you hope because of all the testing that is necessary before starting either IUI or IVF.
We felt truly cared for by everyone, and appreciated that the staff was accessible when we had questions or concerns. Dr. Kathiresan was patient, caring and honest each step of the way. When we found out the positive news that we were pregnant, everyone at CORM celebrated along with us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
The nurses were very helpful and compassionate. Often times, the news isn't good or is more of waiting and so the nurses handle frustrated patients very well.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CORM.
There were issues with my insurance and billing. The nurse would call in a prescription but she wouldn't back date it. I had two different issues with this which caused me once to not use insurance at all and then another time, I had to file and appeal with my insurance which is just a headache. It seemed like something a nurse would have to deal with a lot so I don't know why this occurred, especially twice.