Genetic counseling: Offered
973-732-2909
655 Shrewsbury Avenue
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
732-758-6511
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Damien Fertility Partners to a friend?

1 doctor
3 IUI, IVF
Endometriosis, Unexplained
This clinic [Damien Fertility Partners] is very clean, professional, inviting and state of the art. There is a strong staff working with Dr. Damien, including his partner doctors- Dr. Aimee and Dr. Holden. Dr. Holden performed one of my IUIs and did an excellent job comforting me during the procedure. I have only seen Dr. Damien for my IVF retrieval cycle which has been great so far. He makes me feel like he has everything under control, and he’s quickly able to recall details
3 IUI, IVF
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Damien Fertility Partners.
This clinic is very clean, professional, inviting and state of the art. There is a strong staff working with Dr. Damien, including his partner doctors- Dr. Aimee and Dr. Holden. Dr. Holden performed one of my IUIs and did an excellent job comforting me during the procedure. I have only seen Dr. Damien for my IVF retrieval cycle which has been great so far. He makes me feel like he has everything under control, and he’s quickly able to recall details of my diagnosis and medical history, even with the hundreds of patients he sees regularly.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Miguel Damien at Damien Fertility Partners?
The office staff is very pleasant. Dr. Damien, though very busy, takes the time to make sure we are comfortable with the next steps in our plan to get pregnant and makes sure to answer all our questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Damien Fertility Partners. (Assigned nurse: Micaela)
The nursing staff is very very supportive and caring. There’s only one nurse who I ever felt like was not as warm as the others. They all greet my husband and I by my first name and have been very pleasant to work with during this whole process.
How was your experience with Miguel Damien at Damien Fertility Partners?
Dr. Damien is INCREDIBLY talented and an expert in his field. You may wait a while for an initial consult appointment but it is definitely worth it. His knowledge and confidence takes away some of the stress my husband and I felt in this whole process. I fully trust him to do what is best for me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Miguel Damien at Damien Fertility Partners?
Be prepared with your questions written down ahead of time. Dr. Damien is very busy - he will answer all your questions but I found it’s best to be fully prepared with what I what to know.
Describe the protocols Miguel Damien used in your cycles at Damien Fertility Partners and their degree of success.
For my IUIs I was on injectable meds. I took 75IU of Gonal-F for about 12 days, with .25mg Cetrotide once my follicles were developing well. To trigger, I was on between 5000-10,000 units of Novarel. During the two week wait, I was on Endometrin vaginal progesterone suppositories. I am in my first cycle of IVF: I started at 300IU of Gonal-F for the first three days, then moved up to 450IU Gonal-F for the remainder leading to my trigger. I’ve been on 150IU Menopur, with .25mg Cetrotide beginning on day 7 of the cycle. I anticipate starting Lupron and hCG trigger in the next few days.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Miguel Damien at Damien Fertility Partners.
I have $25,000 lifetime infertility coverage at work, which I am now maxing out with the first round of IVF. I had to pay $4200 out of pocket this round for genetic screening and cryopreservation.
Describe Miguel Damien's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Damien Fertility Partners.
Dr. Damien did not suggest we transfer more than one embryo because of my age and our diagnosis. He said we are not at the point yet where we would need to consider a multiple embryo transfer.
Shrewsbury

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Miguel Damien at Damien Fertility Partners.

My first IUI cycle [at Damien] I showed up for the insemination and the nurse asked me if I took the egg release and I had never been told of that being a part of the procedure and I had never received the script for it. Having to pay out of pocket for that procedure with such an integral piece of the puzzle missing was very frustrating...The staff as a whole is friendly, well organized and easy to communicate with.
Describe your experience with Damien Fertility Partners.
The staff as a whole is friendly, well organized and easy to communicate with. There is only one lady who handles all the IVF information so we got hung up on a few things waiting for calls back from her a few times. There were a few surprise payments we owed when we showed up for appointments which took some time for them to explain.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Aimee Seungdamrong at Damien Fertility Partners?
She was friendly, patient, able to walk us through the details of each procedure. She took her time answering our questions, she was available by phone and was honest in the results we could expect through each step.
Everyone was friendly, able to answer questions.
What specific things went wrong at Damien Fertility Partners?
How was your experience with Aimee Seungdamrong at Damien Fertility Partners?
She was very detailed in her explanation of what each test would involve and it’s purpose early on. During appointments and testing she helped put my fears at ease. Her gentle nature sometimes may have given me some false hope early one, but I still appreciated her gentle nature. Especially in a new situation like the one my husband and I found ourselves in. She always made sure she gave us time to discuss options, or make decisions, asked questions to provoke some conversation when we didn’t know what to ask.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Aimee Seungdamrong at Damien Fertility Partners?
Just to be proactive early on, some steps of the IUI process I think I could have asked more questions when I was confused. Be your own advocate.
Describe the protocols Aimee Seungdamrong used in your cycles at Damien Fertility Partners and their degree of success.
Her first suggestion was to try a few IUI procedures because the tests so far had shown I did not have any tube blockage or ovary cysts. I took Clomid before going in for the procedure. However the first cycle I was never sent the Avagel script for the release so it was all done on a prayer and timing.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Aimee Seungdamrong at Damien Fertility Partners.
Nothing was covered we paid out of pocket for all appts, tests and IUI procedures. This year I switched to my own insurance which covers partial
Describe Aimee Seungdamrong's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Damien Fertility Partners.
Based on my age she only suggests single embryo transfers.
Aimee Seungdamrong
Shrewsbury

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Aimee Seungdamrong at Damien Fertility Partners.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
They [Damien Fertility Partners] seem to be very busy and so you must be An advocate for yourself and keep track of your own progress.... [Nursing Staff] Most are nice but 1 is a little less compassionate.... Strengths- dr Damien is the best fertility doctor in my opinion. He is straight forward with you which is off putting for some. Weaknesses - he’s so busy because he’s so good. There can be long wait times & he is rushed with you sometimes.
Describe your experience with Damien Fertility Partners.
When I lost my first baby, Dr. Damien hugged me and told me we’d get this to work. My care was individualized before I got pregnant with my daughter. This time I’m doing ivf and I feel kind of like a number only because it seems like he’s so busy. But I still think he’s the best fertility doctor.
Most are nice but 1 is a little less compassionate.
How was your experience with Miguel Damien at Damien Fertility Partners?
I love Dr. Damien. I think he’s the best fertility doctor but because of that he’s very busy so he can seem rushed sometimes. He has been a fertility doctor for decades and nothing can replace experience which is another reason why I believe he is so good. He seems to really care about his patients and when he focuses on your case he really individualizes your care.
He can be off putting at times so be prepared for that.
The first time I saw Dr. Damien he gave me several options starting with iui to ivf. I was hesitant to do invasive procedures so I did several iui’s that failed, some were natural cycles and others were with clomid. I got pregnant on a natural iui cycle but lost that baby. Dr. Damien felt that injectables would produce a pregnancy but I was hesitant and he was fine with letting me decide on what to do. After that I did an iui with clomid which failed and then an iui with injectables. The iui with injectables resulted in my daughter. Trying to have baby #2 I had a laporascopy because during my c section with my daughter the dr. Noted issues with my right Fallopian tube. Dr. Damien suggested a laporscopy or start with iui & injectables. Since he had gained my trust with baby #1 I asked him what he suggested & he said laporascopy. I’m glad I got it because I found out that I didn’t have a right Fallopian tube, my right ovary was adhesed to the back of my uterus & my left Fallopian tube was completely blocked. Dr. Damien informed me that we could do 2 iui with injections but he wasn’t sure if my 1 tube was going to work probably. After surgery I started with an iui with injections which was unsuccessful. So I opted to go to ivf. My first cycle was not successful, we had no embryos. Dr Damien was very apologetic and is adjusting my next protocol.
2013 - 2017
IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
The staff [at Damien Fertility Partners] is kind and the waiting experience is comfortable. Every time I called with a question or concern, it was addressed with a return call the same or next day. The clinic is a well-oiled machine. However, the wait time for additional ultrasounds after complications can be a bit long due to the fact that the doctor also has surgery on certain days. When making such appointments the nature of the schedule is clearly communicated to the patient.
2013 - 2017
IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Damien Fertility Partners.
The staff is kind and the waiting experience is comfortable. Every time I called with a question or concern, it was addressed with a return call the same or next day. The clinic is a well-oiled machine. However, the wait time for additional ultrasounds after complications can be a bit long due to the fact that the doctor also has surgery on certain days. When making such appointments the nature of the schedule is clearly communicated to the patient. It appears the clinic has a schedule for every anticipated appointment for a routine protocol and has just a little wiggle room for additional visits (like when an additional ultrasound is necessary or a miscarriage is imminent and extra examinations are needed). Overall, one needs to be understanding when complications arise. Not every case will need additional visits.
The team was very proactive and thorough. Every visit, I was met with caring and concern.
Caring and efficient.
How was your experience with Miguel Damien at Damien Fertility Partners?
Dr. Damien is extremely knowledgeable and caring. He pays attention to detail, and helps the patient through one step at a time without overwhelming. I was in extremely good hands with Dr. Damien. His professional skill and knowledge make him one of the most trusted people in my life. Highly recommended.
Go in with an open mind and ask questions. He gives you options, but crafts a recommended personal care plan for you that is based on all the evidence of your situation even though he won't burden you with all the details unless you ask for them.
For each of my transfers, my hormone therapy was different and achieved the desired results to get me to transfer. I was in full-blown menopause when I visited him for the first time, yet I had not started my family. After a successful pregnancy under his care, I returned with the hopes for another child. I was aging and my system needed different tactics to be ready. His adjustments to my protocols in each subsequent try resulted in pregnancy twice. The cohort of donor eggs I was using for the two transfers after my successful pregnancy were not viable. He did everything right. The second miscarriage resulted in a fetal matter testing and it was found that the embryo would not survive. If I wasn't so strapped for funds from those two procedures and the failed donor eggs, I would have tried again. Just cannot afford it especially since I'm down $20,000 already from the two failed pregnancies. I aged out of insurance coverage for the IVF portion and now cannot afford to try for another child.
$2,700 transfer $1,800 ICSI and assisted hatching Co-pay for visits and Bloodwork From an outside clinic, I used frozen donor eggs at $11,000/6 eggs $200-400 embryo storage
My doctor recommends two embryos in transfer, whenever possible, but no more.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
Staff [at Damien Fertility Partners] is always friendly, great with ordering medications that have to be ordered from pharmacies specizing in fertility meds, and responsive to phone calls that I have made to them. The nurse's line always goes to voicemail but there's been times where I needed to speak to a nurse right away so I went through the operator and a nurse was put on the phone for me. We only had one instance of miscommunication amongst nursing staff, which was over a timespan of 2 months but it was resolved and we were able to move ahead. Definitely follow-up with tests results if you don't hear from them.
Latino, Other
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Damien Fertility Partners.
Staff is always friendly, great with ordering medications that have to be ordered from pharmacies specizing in fertility meds, and responsive to phone calls that I have made to them. The nurse's line always goes to voicemail but there's been times where I needed to speak to a nurse right away so I went through the operator and a nurse was put on the phone for me. We only had one instance of miscommunication amongst nursing staff, which was over a timespan of 2 months but it was resolved and we were able to move ahead. Definitely follow-up with tests results if you don't hear from them.
When we went through our miscarriage, we never once felt like we were treated as though it was something "common". He has been caring and empathetic throughout our treatments.
The nursing staff has been helpful during our treatments but we had some instances of miscommunication when trying to get test results (blood work, genetic testing, semen analysis). Beta blood work results were always given within hours.
How was your experience with Miguel Damien at Damien Fertility Partners?
Dr. Damien is very thorough and explains everything. If you don't understand anything, ask questions right away and he will take the time to answer them. Despite trying to absorb a whirlwind of information at our first consultation, he was patient with me understanding his treatment plan for us. Even though we have only been in treatment with him since August 2016, we feel he is taking a more aggressive approach with our treatments, which is something we are very grateful for.
If you don't understand something, don't be afraid to ask questions. Be honest with your medical history.
1 round of Clomid 50mg CD 5-9 failed 1 round of Clomid 50mg CD 5-9 successful in conception but ended in incomplete miscarriage. Needed Methotrexate to complete miscarriage. Took 4 months off due to Methotrexate, further testing and surgery for Endometriosis. IUI-1 round of Clomid 50mg CD 5-9 with 250mcg Ovidrel injection failed 1 round of Clomid 50mg CD 5-9 failed IUI-1 round of Clomid 50mg CD 5-9 with 250mcg Ovidrel injection (pending)
We are covered by my insurance. We just pay a copay.
We have not completed embryo transfers yet.
Newark
They [Damien Fertility Partners Nursing Staff] remember names and cycles you’re doing. They talk about non-fertility stuff (which I appreciate) when they’re in the room with you...It’s beautiful. I hate calling because you have to select numbers and leave messages and wait for them to call you back, which can be frustrating. The care coordinator Mikayla is fantastic and really tries to get you the best prices...Approximately $1300 IUI. Meds are expensive at 2k/shot gonal F. $13175 IVF with 1 transfer and genetic testing. Lab cost of genetic testing embryos is $2k for 6-8 embryos
Describe your experience with Damien Fertility Partners.
He’s very personable and takes the time with you
They remember names and cycles you’re doing. They talk about non-fertility stuff (which I appreciate) when they’re in the room with you
How was your experience with Miguel Damien at Damien Fertility Partners?
He’s very good about explaining everything involved and he doesn’t sugar coat expectations. However, he really pushes genetic testing, and we opted to do both a fresh embryo transfer and genetically test the rest and he’s trying to talk us out of that decision
Research on your own
For IUI we did 2 “supraovulation” cycles with injectables. I was seen every other day for bloodwork and ultrasound (which he did). This was because we have unexplained infertility, so clomid doesn’t really help. This cycle we’re doing IVF, and will be starting the stim day 1 on May 7th. Definitely prepare to spend money, all in all we’re spending 18k out if pocket. We had a 10,000 lifetime cap for insurance for fertility meds
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Damien Fertility Partners.
First come first serve. I get there early so I can get out early
$15 copay. Approximately $1300 IUI. Meds are expensive at 2k/shot gonal F. $13175 IVF with 1 transfer and genetic testing. Lab cost of genetic testing embryos is $2k for 6-8 embryos
He does eSET because he says the multiple transfer disk of twins is 50% which can be dangerous on both embryos and the mother and result in miscarriage
Shrewsbury

They [Damien Fertility Partners] had everything in one place, I didn’t have to go to other locations for tests. When you call the office though, there is only ever an option to leave an message and it could be hours before They call you back.... I felt like a number with them [nursing staff]. Not much emotional support or information from them.... The front office staff were very personable and remembered detail of my life. His main IVF nurse and I didn’t really click, but she was very nice. Dr.Damien seemed very busy.
Describe your experience with Damien Fertility Partners.
They had everything in one place, I didn’t have to go to other locations for tests. When you call the office though, there is only ever an option to leave an message and it could be hours before They call you back.
I felt like a number with them. Not much emotional support or information from them.
How was your experience with Miguel Damien at Damien Fertility Partners?
Dr Damien is very good at his job and has amazing success rates. We were a little disappointed though that given that I didn’t have Diminished overran reserve we only got one embryo that didn’t make it to day 5. I was really expecting better results especially given his reputation. He is very fased paced and I would have liked the process to be explained more in the beginning since it’s a huge learning curve.
Bring your spouse to the consultation since it’s a lot of information to absorb.
One cycle of birth control. Then Gonal f 450x 3 days, then increased to 600 x 6days with Menopur 150 in PM. Then starting day 6, cetrotide in AM. Pregnyl 10,000 35.5 hours before retrieval.
It was very streamlined
My insurance paid for one cycle but I still had to pay co-pays even if it was just to have a nurse teach us how to do shots
If we had gotten any embryos, he only would have transferred one at a time

2 IUI, IVF
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
Clinic [Damien Fertility Partners] is gorgeous. Brand new facility with state of the art equipment and a great snack/coffee bar that my husband raided on many visits!! They also are amazing with facilitating pharmacy communications. There are motivational baby books with success stories and pictures that remind patients of the goal!!...The nurses were on point. They are so hard working and Dr. Damien has had many of them on his staff for YEARS. They were all fantastic.
2 IUI, IVF
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Damien Fertility Partners.
Clinic is gorgeous. Brand new facility with state of the art equipment and a great snack/coffee bar that my husband raided on many visits!! They also are amazing with facilitating pharmacy communications. There are motivational baby books with success stories and pictures that remind patients of the goal!!
Dr. Damien never loses sight of the fact that he is creating families and making dreams come true. He is a great person to his patients as well as being a brilliant doctor.
How was your experience with Miguel Damien at Damien Fertility Partners?
I always felt that I was in the most skilled hands with Dr. Damien. He inspires trust through his bedside manner and - more importantly- his results. I wouldn’t think of going to anyone else for treatment.
Trust his advice and experience. He knows what he is doing.
He always recommended IVF for me from the start and I didn’t listen. I wasn’t psychologically ready for it. Instead, I had failed 2 IUIs. Finally, I followed his advice, had a surgery for endometriosis, and the IVF cycle Dr. Damien had been telling me to do from the start. IVF worked on the first try! And I have a bunch of embryos if I want to try again.
I paid out of pocket because I work for a small employer and fertility treatment was not covered. It hurt. But it worked. I have my child. And Dr. Damien is the best. He knows what he’s doing.
Dr. Damien always said “one healthy baby is the goal.” I followed his advice although i was terrified of the prospect of multiples and transferred 2 fresh embryos (which he advised based on my age, risk factors, etc) and I succeeded in having my one healthy baby!! His advice works. Don’t question the master.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
I was beyond happy with the clinic, so it's hard to say there were weaknesses...I wasn't too happy with my care coordinator for most of the experience. I didn't want to say anything & cause trouble for her. I was finally upset enough one day & spoke with Dr. Damien. Things seemed to be much better with her for the most part after that. The coordinator calls with test results, medication info, follow up plans. She always followed protocol, but was a little difficult about doing more than expected/answering questions.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
Describe your experience with Damien Fertility Partners.
I was beyond happy with the clinic, so it's hard to say there were weaknesses.
He spends so much time with you throughout the process. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've been treated by. He's just an amazing person!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Damien Fertility Partners. (Assigned nurse: Not sure)
How was your experience with Miguel Damien at Damien Fertility Partners?
He was present at every visit & reviewed everything I needed to know very carefully.
Be honest with him...he's very receptive & eager to help. Don't be afraid to ask any questions, because it will only help him give you the best treatment. Follow all directions carefully...he's very structured & I think his methods helped me achieve great results.
I'm unsure of medication names...I went through 2 cycles of injections for egg retrieval. The 1st retrieval didn't yield enough eggs...very surprisingly because I have PCOS. He increased dosages on certain meds for the 2nd round, which made it successful. My egg reserve is low, but the quality is good, so he expressed that he felt confident that even though the number was low, there was still lots of hope for a pregnancy.
Several thousand
Shrewsbury

Their [Damien Fertility Partners] office hours worked well with ours and they were always so helpful when making appointments. If I ever had any emergency questions during non office hours or on the weekends I can be connected to the operator that will let a nurse or Dr. know to contact me within an hour to assist me...The clinic has 3 locations; Newark, Jersey City and Shrewsbury which made it easy for my husband and I to visit 2 of the 3 locations.
Describe your experience with Damien Fertility Partners.
The clinic has 3 locations; Newark, Jersey City and Shrewsbury which made it easy for my husband and I to visit 2 of the 3 locations. Their office hours worked well with ours and they were always so helpful when making appointments. If I ever had any emergency questions during non office hours or on the weekends I can be connected to the operator that will let a nurse or Dr. know to contact me within an hour to assist me.
Dr. Seungdamrong always took the time to discuss our options with us and was always patient and welcoming with any questions I had during our appointments as well as when I would call to ask questions.
The nursing staff I saw everyday were just as pleasant as the Dr.
How was your experience with Aimee Seungdamrong at Damien Fertility Partners?
Dr. Seungdamrong is an excellent RE. She has a great bedside manner and always thoroughly explains everything to us and always tells us that we can contact her with any questions. She is there at all our appointments when a Dr. is needed. We have started with her on our IUI/IVF journey and we are confident it will end successfully in her care. You can tell that she cares very much about what she does and I've never felt like a number but as a patient.
That the Dr. has a great understanding bedside manner that will be able to help them.
Dr Seungdamrong's approach was for eSET. She explained to us the risks of possibly carrying multiples and how she felt that a single embryo transfer would be better for the health of the child and mother over the risk of carrying twins and possibly risking an early pregnancy or health of 1 or more of the children and mother.
Aimee Seungdamrong

Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Everyone takes their time, your not just a number to them [at Damien Fertility Partners]. They actually get to know you. The clinic itself is very spa like. Clean, modern and comfortable. All the retrieval’s and transfers are done in the office...[nurses are] Compassionate, friendly, always makes you feel welcomed. Addresss any questions or concerns in a timely manner. The girls at shrewsbury are wonderful
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Damien Fertility Partners.
Everyone takes their time, your not just a number to them. They actually get to know you. The clinic itself is very spa like. Clean, modern and comfortable. All the retrieval’s and transfers are done in the office
With all the patients he sees throughout the day, he makes it a point to get to know you. He remembers small but important details. Takes the time to answer any questions and address and concerns
How was your experience with Miguel Damien at Damien Fertility Partners?
Friendly, great bedside manners, extremely intelligent. He lets you know exactly what’s going on and what the best route is for your treatment. He shows compassion and talks to you like your a normal human being. Very straightforward and honest.
Trust him and his decisions.
Medication, pgs testing & freezing embryos
Shrewsbury

He [Dr Miguel Damien] talked about the most aggressive and the least aggressive ways to have a baby. He was pushing more aggressive ways before trying the least aggressive at first...It was a long time ago. He was pleasant enough. My mom was not crazy about him but I don't remember why. Maybe it was his bedside manner she didn't like but I thought it was fine. As a patient I was comfortable. He ordered a lot of tests and they made sense and I learned that I had to have a donor that did not carry the cystic fibrosis gene.
Describe your experience with Damien Fertility Partners.
Dr. Damien is in a new space from the one that I went to so I can't comment. It was clean and comfortable.
He talked about the most aggressive and the least aggressive ways to have a baby. He was pushing more aggressive ways before trying the least aggressive at first.
Take good notes
I had something that cleared my tubes by another doctor. Dr. Damien removed a fibroid. We did injections of something that other people weren't using but I forget what.
I do not remember but the injections were more costly at first than I thought. When I called and cried to them, they arranged for another pharmacy at a much lower cost that I could afford to send me what I needed.
Shrewsbury

Every staff member in doctor Damien's group [Damien Fertility Partners] has gone above and be on for me they have answered any and all of my questions as silly as some of them might have been they were very patient with me and always answered my questions with the utmost respect and professionalism... I would have to say one of their only weaknesses would be is that they get busy a lot... I believe the IU i's were 250 Plus a 100 change for the medication
Describe your experience with Damien Fertility Partners.
Their strengths are that they are very passionate sympathetic and professional individuals throughout the entire practus I would have to say one of their only weaknesses would be is that they get busy a lot and always have chairs
Dr. Damien is a great doctor, he is extremely helpful and patient when we needed anything explained to us
Describe your experience with your nurse at Damien Fertility Partners. (Assigned nurse: Jamie)
Every staff member in doctor Damien's group has gone above and be on for me they have answered any and all of my questions as silly as some of them might have been they were very patient with me and always answered my questions with the utmost respect and professionalism
How was your experience with Miguel Damien at Damien Fertility Partners?
For all three times we did the iui treatments dr.damien was very gentle, and went at my pace. He is great I dont think they make many doctors like dr. Damien anymore.He was very Optimistic even when I wasn't is understanding and genuine Every step of the way
Please after you are done talking with dr. Damien dont be afraid to ask question after question. I know that might sound annoying and I have apologized to dr. Damien all the time(which he doesnt mind at all) but you know after I leave his office I feel like all my questions and concerns have been answered.
Before doctor Damian did anything me him and my husband discussed everything we went into full detail as to which game plan would work best for us starting with A and going all the way to Z on everything then we decided on a treatment strategy i.e. The IUI you then went into detail as far as what we would need to do for that. For the 1st IUI and we decided to do the IUI he told us exactly how it would work what we would have to do what he would be doing You told us that on the day of the my husband would have to ejaculate in a top and bring the cup to them so they could analyze his semen so we did that and we came back 2 hours later and then we went into the room and he put my husband's semen all the way up inside of me and then I laid there for a little while and then we just have Soo we for 2 weeks and he said to have sex the day of to double our chances and that was all 3 times of doing the iui.
I believe the IU i's were 250 Plus a 100 change for the medication And $40 for every visit a doctor demons
Na