7.2

Vineland
2950 College Drive
Vineland, NJ 08360
856-794-8080

You can tell very quickly that Dr. Taliadouros truly cares about his patients. I never felt rushed when meeting with him and he always made sure I had no outstanding questions. A couple times he even called me after hours from home to answer questions or discuss test results. I often felt like I didn't know how to make the next step happen (who to call, when to call, etc.) or what my diagnosis was, but I learned to just ask as many questions as I had and Dr. Taliadouros would always answer them. Dr. Taliadouros seems to test/treat many of his patients for metabolic issues before moving foward with fertility treatments. I appreciated that he actually tried to find the root of the problem instead of just jumping into expensive treatments.
Most of the staff [at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility and Genetics] are very friendly and I truly felt that they were invested in my care. In terms of office procedures, things often felt disorganized and I had to advocate for myself more than I expected to. I didn't always receive expected phone calls, medication dosages had to be double checked, etc.... IUI: $525, Monitoring Appointments (bloodwork/US): ~$325, IVF (retrieval, fertilization, transfer): $6500, Anesthesia: $400, Freezing/3 month storage: $750
How was your experience with George S. Taliadouros at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George S. Taliadouros at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics?
Ask questions. If you feel like you're in the dark about your diagnosis or treatment plan, just ask and he will answer. Since they do this all day everyday, I think sometimes the nurses/doctor forget that those of us going through this for the first time don't always know what to expect.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George S. Taliadouros at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics?
Most of the staff are very friendly and I truly felt that they were invested in my care. In terms of office procedures, things often felt disorganized and I had to advocate for myself more than I expected to. I didn't always receive expected phone calls, medication dosages had to be double checked, etc.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics.
I loved seeing the nursing staff at my visits, but I felt that I really had to be on top of my own care at times. A few times I didn't get expected phone calls, or didn't get meds called in as expected. As long as you're willing to stay organized and advocate for yourself, they are wonderful to work with.
Describe your experience with Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics.
The office is very clean and comfortable. The staff at the desk are wonderful and very compassionate. They take early morning appointments for all monitoring, so it was very rare that I had to wait more than 5 minutes or so to be called back. This made it easy to fit appointments in with my work schedule.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George S. Taliadouros at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics.
What specific things went wrong at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics.
A couple times I have had issues with not getting expected phone calls or confusion between the clinic and pharmacy. 95% of the time everything has gone according to plan.
George S. Taliadouros
2013 - 2015, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Taliadouros] is a very nice doctor and does a decent job but I did get frustrated after several miscarriages and no adjustment or thoughts as to why or how to help it. Later we found a Perinatologist who was able to fix this issue.... I think that the staff is very kind and sweet. Lisa in the Vineland office was AMAZING and so helpful. I sometimes felt that a second doctor on staff would be helpful since it is such a busy practice.
I think that the staff [Delaware Valley Institute] is very kind and sweet. Lisa in the Vineland office was AMAZING and so helpful. I sometimes felt that a second doctor on staff would be helpful since it is such a busy practice.... He [Dr. Taliadouros] is a very nice doctor and does a decent job but I did get frustrated after several miscarriages and no adjustment or thoughts as to why or how to help it. Later we found a Perinatologist who was able to fix this issue.
He is a very nice doctor and does a decent job but I did get frustrated after several miscarriages and no adjustment or thoughts as to why or how to help it. Later we found a Perinatologist who was able to fix this issue.
The staff was very kind and respectful.
Insurance covered the bulk of my treatment.
Describe George S. Taliadouros's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics.
We always transferred 2.