7.2

856-988-0072
2950 College Drive
Vineland, NJ 08360
856-794-8080

Dr. T [Taliadouros] was patient and always willing to try what I asked. He answered my questions without hesitation. After 4 miscarriages, I was really feeling discouraged. I seemed help from a high risk doctor who worked with Dr. T to help me keep a pregnancy. The last IVF frozen transfer I did in November was a success. Dr. T did what I asked which was putting 2 embryos in and waiting an extra week for the pregnancy test. I’m still shock I’m almost 16 weeks, but this little girl is a strong one. I couldn’t be happier with my experience with Dr. T.
The clinic [Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics] knows their stuff. They are a good, cohesive team. My only suggestion is to be your own advocate.... I was told wrong numbers for HCG levels and I had someone say I had no more embryos left when I had 4. I knew all my information, so it was corrected. Dr. T apologized and was going to talk to his employees about paying closer attention.... Most of the time I felt like I was treated like a human. There were a few times when two of the nurses and the nurse practioner gave me wrong information.
How was your experience with George S. Taliadouros at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics?
Dr. T was patient and always willing to try what I asked. He answered my questions without hesitation. After 4 miscarriages, I was really feeling discouraged. I seemed help from a high risk doctor who worked with Dr. T to help me keep a pregnancy. The last IVF frozen transfer I did in November was a success. Dr. T did what I asked which was putting 2 embryos in and waiting an extra week for the pregnancy test. I’m still shock I’m almost 16 weeks, but this little girl is a strong one. I couldn’t be happier with my experience with Dr. T.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George S. Taliadouros at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics?
Be patient. Have faith. If it can’t happen Dr. T will be honest with you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George S. Taliadouros at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics?
Most of the time I felt like I was treated like a human. There were a few times when two of the nurses and the nurse practioner gave me wrong information. I informed Dr. T of this and he was very supportive and apologetic towards me.
Describe the protocols George S. Taliadouros used in your cycles at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics and their degree of success.
I had 4 oral medication IUI, 2 injectables. 1 injectable turned in to us trying on our own because I produced too many eggs. It was near the holidays and they couldn’t get a hold of the insurance company to transfer it to IVF in time. After that I had a retrieval. We did a fresh transfer which ended in miscarriage. 2 frozen transfers ended in miscarriages. The last frozen took. Almost 16 weeks now.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics.
All were great. They needed to make sure they oooked at details for each patient though. 2 nurses gave me wrong results regarding numbers.
Describe your experience with Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics.
The clinic knows their stuff. They are a good, cohesive team. My only suggestion is to be your own advocate. Make sure you know your results and know what you want to do. The clinic will work with you. Remember they are the medical professionals, but you know your body. If you’re unsure of something ask.
Describe the costs associated with your care under George S. Taliadouros at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics.
Around $5000
Describe George S. Taliadouros's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics.
First three transfer Dr. T only wanted to transfer 1. His reasoning was they were really good embryos. Last transfer he transferred 2 because I told him that’s what I wanted.
What specific things went wrong at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics.

2012 - 2016, Successful
I did not always see Dr. T. [Taliadouros] every appt. But I did see a nurse practitioner and I felt my care was always well handled by them. My IUIs were usually done by Dr T but one was done by one of the nurse practitioners. The surgeries/procedures I had done were always done by him. I always felt I was in capable hands and felt that I understood my treatment.
Strengths [of Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics]: Great results, very thorough in testing and protocol. Good at adapting. Lab results always come back same day so protocol can be adjusted quickly as needed. Weaknesses: They don't always call back with results (such as beta numbers after your initial positive beta). So you do have to ask with those blood draws that they call you back. They are getting an online portal with all lab results for patients soon.
I did not always see Dr. T. every appt. But I did see a nurse practitoner and I felt my care was always well handled by them. My IUIs were usually done by Dr T but one was done by one of the nurse practitioners. The surgeries/procedures I had done were always done by him. I always felt I was in capable hands and felt that I understood my treatment.
Make sure you ask your questions- they will not mind taking the time to answer them.
The staff always knew my name and we would often chat about my life and theirs. Their demeanor was similar to other patients. I always felt comfortable asking questions. They were friendly, helpful and caring.
I did not respond to clomid with my first RE. So with him I went onto Follistim. When I moved over clinics (after moving states), Dr T had me continue on follistim and then switched to Gonal F when my insurance switched what they would cover. At both clinics I was using Ganrilex to prevent premature ovulation and ovidrel as a trigger. He also added in low dose HCG which had great results in maturing my eggs so I did not overstim. I regularly had 3-4 follicles, which is a number I was pleased with (if your tolerance of risk for multiples is low you can do a less agressive cycle). From those IUI cycles- I had 1 miscarriage at 9.5 weeks due to chromosonal issues, 1 singleton live birth and am currently pregnant with healthy twins. I also had 2 overstim cycles (one before my pregnancy in 2012 and another in 2015)- due to the fact I have PCOS and it is easy for me to overstim on meds. My dosages were adjusted appropriately and following cycles went well. Incidentally, my friend is also using them (and is 7 weeks pregnant- they graduate you as a patient after 12w of pregnancy monitoring). She did not resond well to the low dose HCG protocol so they had her switch to a menopaur/gonal f combo and that changed how she responded significantly. So I really feel like they "tweak" protocols well. Mine were also tweaked but mainly in the med dosages and the difference of when to take meds (which Cycle day) with results factored in from blood and ultrasound monitoring. I always felt the monitoring and protocol were appropriate- made with your body's schedule- not limited to the dr's schedule. So the results were better then some doctors.
I found they were always friendly, very kind and sympathetic when I had my miscarriage and joyous with me when I became pregnant with my current pregnancy. They were helpful and I felt as though I could ask questions.
Strengths: Great results, very thorough in testing and protocol. Good at adapting. Lab results always come back same day so protocol can be adjusted quickly as needed. Weaknesses: They don't always call back with results (such as beta numbers after your initial positive beta). So you do have to ask with those blood draws that they call you back. They are getting an online portal with all lab results for patients soon.
I had insurance coverage, so only paid a co-payment each visit.

2013 - 2017, Successful
Dr. T [Taliadouros] was both thoughtful and knowledgeable! Dr. T & his team helped me get my blood sugar under control, get healthy, and helped us have our 3 beautiful children. Dr. T always equipped me with the knowledge of exactly what my options were and what I could expect. I really couldn’t say enough good things about him.... We tried a long protocol since after reviewing my records from another practice he noticed I did not respond as he thought I should have from a short protocol.... Dr. T took in and evaluated every piece of information provided.
They [Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics] have various locations and have accessible hours! Kind & thoughtful nursing staff! I had meds to donate from one of my cycles and they gave me donated other meds it was really quite thoughtful how they worked that. No weaknesses just strengths! Really & truly amazing!...They were on par with other facilities I think a fresh cycle was about $7,000 and then you have medications, freezing, etc over and above that....The nurses Marie, Bernadette, and Lisa were just so incredibly kind and thoughtful!
Dr. T was both thoughtful and knowledgeable! Dr. T & his team helped me get my blood sugar under control, get healthy, and helped us have our 3 beautiful children. Dr. T always equipped me with the knowledge of exactly what my options were and what I could expect. I really couldn’t say enough good things about him.
He shoots from the hip and you should appreciate the honesty. Other doctors offer promises they can’t keep!
Dr. T took in and evaluated every piece of information provided. You never felt like a number at all!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics. (Assigned nurse: Marie)
They have various locations and have accessible hours! Kind & thoughtful nursing staff! I had meds to donate from one of my cycles and they gave me donated other meds it was really quite thoughtful how they worked that. No weaknesses just strengths! Really & truly amazing!
I had 2 failed transfers prior to coming to this practice so we transferred multiple embryos.
2015 - 2016, Unknown Success
I absolutely love him [Dr. George Talidouros]! He took his time with you, you were never rushed out of appointments like you feel you are being rushed with some doctors! I didn’t feel like he was there to just get another patient...he always was concerned, compassionate and felt how you we’re feeling!.. Dr. T was so kind and explained everything multiple times when I asked him in different scenarios what was happening. He always took his time with me. I never felt rushed out of an appointment!
Overall it was a better fit for me to go to DVIFG! They were very understanding, compassionate, and I didn’t feel rushed to get out of an appointment! They are a very friendly staff, and I recommend them any time someone asks!... I was diagnosed with PCOS with DR. T. I had to undergo all the normal tests (ultrasounds, the dye test [can’t remember the name of it] but it was very time consuming).
I absolutely love him! He took his time with you, you were never rushed out of appointments like you feel you are being rushed with some doctors! I didn’t feel like he was there to just get another patient...he always was concerned, compassionate and felt how you we’re feeling!
It takes time! It won’t happen right away! Be patient.
She was very informative and explained every step of the way with what she was doing.
I had to pay my specialist copay every time I went there. Every time I had clomid, I had to pay out of pocket for it at the pharmacy, as well as any injectables. My insurance didn’t cover most of medications affiliated with infertility.
2015, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Taliadouros] is very nice and i love the whole staff. They talked everything over in detail with me and no questions were left unanswered.
They treated me like i was a person. They knew each detail about my treatment and communication was great. Amanda was very compassionate and understanding. Took as much time as i needed to answer my questions.
He is very nice and i love the whole staff. They talked everything over in detail with me and no questions were left unanswered.
Ask questions and be on top of your own treatment!!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Delaware Valley Institute of Fertility & Genetics. (Assigned nurse: Amanda)