DFW Center for Fertility & IVF

Genetic counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAcupuncture is not offered: Not OfferedMental health counseling is not offered: Not OfferedNutrition counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
980 Raintree Circle
Allen, TX 75013
469-854-0305
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend DFW Center for Fertility & IVF to a friend?
1 doctor
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
I love the nurses here [DFW Ctr for Fertility]. They all know me by name and it’s oboy my first IVF cycle. They remember my needle phobia and and are always kind....This clinic is great. It’s new, nice, and very clean. You have personalized service and are treated with respect. Dr Beshay is the only doctor here and I’ve never sat in a packed waiting room. In fact, there is usually 0-1 people waiting. It’s nice to be able to get in at your actual appointment time!
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with DFW Center for Fertility & IVF.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Victor Beshay at DFW Center for Fertility & IVF?
Dr Beshay is so understanding and speaks to you in a way that is very easy to understand and always ensures your questions are answered. Neither my husband nor I are in the healthcare industry or incredibly familiar with reproductive functions so we greatly appreciated the details.
Describe your experience with your nurse at DFW Center for Fertility & IVF. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne & Mindi)
I love the nurses here. They all know me by name and it’s oboy my first IVF cycle. They remember my needle phobia and and are always kind.
How was your experience with Victor Beshay at DFW Center for Fertility & IVF?
Dr Beshay did every ultrasound for my IVF egg retrieval and made sure all questions were answered. He provides A way to reach him and asks that you call him after hours if any questions come up. He’s very detailed in any procedures and explains the entire process before and as he goes so there are no surprises. I truly could not imagine a better doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Victor Beshay at DFW Center for Fertility & IVF?
Know that you’re in great care and he treats you like an actual person and not a number.
Describe the protocols Victor Beshay used in your cycles at DFW Center for Fertility & IVF and their degree of success.
IVF antagonist. Gonal F, Menopur, & Cetrotide with Lupron & HCG trigger. This was my first IVF cycle and we have Male Factor issues. 27 eggs retrieved with 3 PGS normal.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Victor Beshay at DFW Center for Fertility & IVF.
I’m very fortunte to have great insurance coverage and Dr Beshay is an in network provider for my insurance so my costs were very low.
Describe Victor Beshay's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at DFW Center for Fertility & IVF.
For my specific situation he recommended 1 embryo transfer which has not yet happened. Because we did PGS and my age, we felt comfortable with 1.
16 Eggs Frozen
The nurses [at DFW Ctr for Fertility] were knowledgeable, patient and very kind during the whole process...The office staff was amazing and very patient with me...Strengths: patient, available, kind, smart, quick to respond, very nice office environment...Don't hesitate to address anything with Dr. Beshay, he is always very willing and able to answer any questions and address your concerns on each visit.
16 Eggs Frozen
Describe your experience with DFW Center for Fertility & IVF.
Strengths: patient, available, kind, smart, quick to respond, very nice office environment Weaknesses: none!
Dr. Beshay was always willing to answer all of my questions/concerns without hesitation. He is very knowledgeable and kind, no matter what. The office staff was amazing and very patient with me.
The nurses were knowledgeable, patient and very kind during the whole process.
How was your experience with Victor Beshay at DFW Center for Fertility & IVF?
Dr. Beshay was an amazing provider, and I'd go back if I needed anything else in the future! I really appreciate how he treated me, always with honesty and respect. He's a great doctor to work with.
I don't remember the exact information, but I know I was on gonal f, menopure, ganirellix, and ovidrel.
I paid for the procedure, meds were covered by insurance
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Their [DFW Center for Fertility & IVF-Allen] schedule is accommodating. You will hear back from the nurse on the same day that you leave a message. Everyone is very hands-on and really tries to give you the best treatment possible while being kind and communicative.... IUI was $1150.... [Dr. Victor Beshay is] Very knowledgeable about past and current medical studies in fertility. Made sure that I understood and was comfortable with all treatments and the plan for me.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Describe your experience with DFW Center for Fertility & IVF.
Their schedule is accommodating. You will hear back from the nurse on the same day that you leave a message. Everyone is very hands-on and really tries to give you the best treatment possible while being kind and communicative.
Great bedside manner and really took his time to understand my medical history and explain all treatments and the scientific research behind them.
How was your experience with Victor Beshay at DFW Center for Fertility & IVF?
Very knowledgeable about past and current medical studies in fertility. Made sure that I understood and was comfortable with all treatments and the plan for me. Any symptoms I had were thoroughly looked into and taken seriously. You can tell by the details he provides that this really is his passion.
Always feel comfortable to ask if you have any questions.
IUI was $1150.
Allen
Courtney [my nurse] was always on top of everything, and made sure everything was always taken care of. You could tell she loves her job and working for Dr Beshay.
Dr. Beshay plus his staff made us feel like we were their only patients. He spent as much time that was needed to make sure we felt comfortable with what was happening and didn't ever have any questions when we left his office.
Describe your experience with your nurse at DFW Center for Fertility & IVF. (Assigned nurse: Courtney Carter)
Courtney was always on top of everything, and made sure everything was always taken care of. You could tell she loves her job and working for Dr Beshay.
How was your experience with Victor Beshay at DFW Center for Fertility & IVF?
Dr Beshay always gives off a calm, in control vibe. He makes you feel taken care of and relaxed along the road of infertility. I can't recommend him enough.