Genetic counseling: Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
746 East 1910 South
Provo, UT 84606
801-377-0580
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend East Bay Fertility Center to a friend?

7.3

1 doctor
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
This clinic [East Bay Fertility Center] is very small compared to many other infertility clinics. Esthetically, it's not anything fancy, perhaps even a little dated, but their focus is on helping couples conceive and keeping that cost down as much as possible for their patients, which I so greatly appreciate. It's allowed us to do two IVF cycles, and attempt a 3rd in the near future. So, their pricing is definitely a strength. Another strength is their response time to phone messages and emails.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
This clinic is very small compared to many other infertility clinics. Esthetically, it's not anything fancy, perhaps even a little dated, but their focus is on helping couples conceive and keeping that cost down as much as possible for their patients, which I so greatly appreciate. It's allowed us to do two IVF cycles, and attempt a 3rd in the near future. So, their pricing is definitely a strength. Another strength is their response time to phone messages and emails. I know they are very busy, so there might have been a small number of occasions where I had to nudge them a few times for a response, but overall, they do a great job with call backs and responding to emails. A weakness of this clinic is that their hours are sometimes minimal, with phone calls often going to voicemail, even during their open hours. So, it can be hard to actually catch someone on the phone. With that said, however, if you are in the middle of an IVF cycle and it's after hours or the weekend and you need to speak to someone, you are given the Dr's pager.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
Dr. Andrew sees me at every single visit. Since his clinic is small, his staff knows my name and they are all very personable. It makes each visit as comfortable as can be considering that I wish I wasn't even having to seek infertility help.
Describe your experience with your nurse at East Bay Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Susan)
The IVF coordinator and nursing staff are so warm and friendly at East Bay Fertility. They will take all the time you need to discuss questions, or concerns, or clarify if you're confused about protocol. Erin, who works in the lab, is one of my favorite people at East Bay Fertility. She is a ray of sunshine!
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
Dr. Andrew was recommended to us by another couple who had success with him. Prior to our first consultation with Dr. Andrew, we had already seen another infertility doctor for a consultation and some diagnostic testing. After meeting with Dr. Andrew, we felt a huge difference between the first infertility doctor we saw at another clinic and Dr. Andrew. It just seemed to click and it felt right that he should be our Dr. We felt like we had the best chances of success with him. He seemed to go into more depth and exploration as to what was causing our infertility. He also caught some health issues with my husband that had gone undetected. His approach resonated with us and his recommendations of how to move forward also felt right. Due to my advanced maternal age, Dr. Andrew was very candid with us regarding our chances of success, but he also was positive and we knew he would sincerely do all that he could to help us have children. After two IVF cycles (one failed and one miscarriage), we are planning to do one more IVF cycle and we still trust Dr. Andrew and feel he's the right Dr. for us, as we give it one more go.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
Trust Dr. Andrew. He knows what he's doing and knows his stuff. Anyone that I've talked to that has also been a patient of his says the same thing. If there are questions or doubts you have about anything, don't hesitate to bring those up to Dr. Andrew. He will listen and engage in an open dialogue with you to come up with a plan that makes sense for everyone involved.
Describe the protocols Larry G Andrew used in your cycles at East Bay Fertility Center and their degree of success.
My IVF cycles were fairly textbook. Even for my advanced maternal age, I produced the number of eggs that Dr. Andrew expected and hoped for. I was placed on the typical meds for IVF: Menopur, Gonal-F, Cetrotide, Lupron (trigger shot), Estradiol & Progesterone (after embryo transfers). Dr. Andrew also put me on medication for slightly low T3 hormone levels. I also am on a medication to help suppress my immune system that is a little bit in overdrive, discovered by a special lab order Dr. Andrew recommended. I feel like Dr. Andrew truly is trying to leave no stone unturned when looking at what will most help increase my chances of conceiving.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center.
The pricing at East Bay Fertility is the most affordable for ART that I have seen. But, the lower pricing, compared to other clinics, has no bearing at all on the quality of care received at East Bay Fertility. Dr. Andrew is very passionate about the field of human reproduction and infertility. He is committed to making it possible for most couples to be able to afford ART, if they are struggling to conceive on their own. We really feel like we couldn't have gotten the quality of care AND the affordable pricing anywhere else.
Describe Larry G Andrew's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at East Bay Fertility Center.
Dr. Andrew will discuss this with each patient and approach it as situational. In my opinion, he truly wants to help each patient achieve pregnancy and will make a recommendation based on the context of your situation. But, he also wants to hear you out and wants to consider the factors that are important to you in deciding on eSET or multiple embryo transfer.
Provo

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center.

6 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Immunological
Everyone [East Bay Fertility] is loving, supportive and helpful. They have spent so much extra time talking through things with me when I've been afraid and confused. ... I love Susan so much. She has spent hours on the phone with me, explaining and supporting me when I've had questions or when I've had a hard time. ... I love the clinic. There really isn't anything I would change about it.
6 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
I love the clinic. There really isn't anything I would change about it. Everyone is loving, supportive and helpful. They have spent so much extra time talking through things with me when I've been afraid and confused. I know the staff is really busy, so it may take a day or so for them to get back to you.
He took extra special care, time, and attention to properly diagnose and treat me. He went above and beyond to explain things to myself and my husband. He was honest and told us the truth. He didn't make any false promises. He's gone above and beyond to give is the best chance to have a baby one day. He has been compassionate, attentive, caring, and concerned. He and his staff have gone above and beyond to explain things to us and to help and support us through this journey.
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
Dr Andrew. was the only doctor who took the time to carefully explain to me the treatment process. He was also the only doctor who discovered my endometriosis, blocked fallopian tubes, and pcos. He went above and beyond to properly diagnose me. He has been incredibly patient, and honest with me throughout the treatment process. He has been compassionate and supportive and genuinely cares and wants the best results for us. He has never given us false hope and has been real, honest, and genuine. He has reasonable prices and took a ton of time to review my medical history. He is the most thorough doctor I know. He genuinely wants to help.
Take his advice, don't try to rush the process. Sometimes it takes more time than you thought, because Dr. Andrew wants to make sure your body is ready for pregnancy. Be patient and trust the process and his recommendations.
I dont remember all the treatment protocols, but I know I have been closely monitored. Dr. Andrew even came in one day on the weekend after I was having pain from the IVF cycle. Dr. Andrew has recommended I address my pcos with Metformin and recommended my fallopian tubes be removed because they are blocked. He has put me on medication called LDN for my endometriosis which is helping my inflammation.
I think it was around 8,000 for my IVF cycle, and 3,500 for pcs and pgd testing and 500 for the initial consultation, bloodwork etc.
Because we know which embryo's are good from Pgd and Pgs testing, he has recommended a single embryo transfer. If we didn't know the quality, he would recommend putting 2 embryo's in.
Provo

The Ivf coordinator [at East Bay Fertility Center] scheduled appointments and sent paperwork. There was not much more interaction unless I was reaching out for a question about treatments...I was not informed on when to take an injection for my ivf cycle...6,900 for Ivf 5,000 for meds 800 for freezing... The facility itself is a smaller house type practice instead of a large hospital,but it still felt safe and up to date.
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
I liked the tools and machines. The ultrasound wand was smaller than many other clinics I have used and much more comfortable. The nurses were very nice and the one who ran the blood lab was exceptionally positive. I believe these nurses made the experience much better. The rooms for the egg retrieval was downstairs and that was nice to have privacy. Bathrooms we're always clean. The facility itself is a smaller house type practice instead of a large hospital,but it still felt safe and up to date.
His face to face visits were mostly short, around 10minutes. He did come in on. Few Saturdays though, which was nice. I felt I did not completely understand some of the treatments and the Ivf coordinator sometimes took several days to answer a question. She also forgot to tell me when to take a injection and instead told me to wait to ask the doctor when I see him next, bit by that time he said I was 4 days late on the injectable medicine I needed for my ivf cycle. Other than that I felt he treated us well.
The Ivf coordinator scheduled appointments and sent paperwork. There was not much more interaction unless I was reaching out for a question about treatments.
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
He seemed to have a good amount of experience with ivf. His bedside manner was fine. He was honest when my tests came back with odd results and told me he did not know why my body was acting the way it was. He moved quickly in the office, performing ultrasounds and giving shots rather quickly, did not spend time with any small talk,but that was fine with me.
Follow up regularly with the ivf coordinator as she may forget to pass on new information from the doctor.
Agonist protocol Ivf with own eggs Birth control pills- to prevent cysts
6,900 for Ivf 5,000 for meds 800 for freezing

2007 - 2016
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Immunological
Very compassionate clinic [East Bay Fertility Center]. Dr Andrew is very smart, and caught a lot of our problems. I do wish we would have discussed the mini stimulatin IVF, verses regular IVF. It was our fault, but they were running a special with about $1500 off of the IVF packages.When I called to get an appointment, and was told about the special, and only had a few day left to get in on it. This is were I felt pressed into doing IVF before all was discussed ( pros and cons) .
2007 - 2016
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
Very compassionate clinic. Dr Andrew is very smart, and caught a lot of our problems. I do wish we would have discussed the mini stimulatin IVF, verses regular IVF. It was our fault, but they were running a special with about $1500 off of the IVF packages.When I called to get an appointment, and was told about the special, and only had a few day left to get in on it. This is were I felt pressed into doing IVF before all was discussed ( pros and cons) . Also the genitic testing options weren't discussed, and neither was all the extra costs of IVF. I just wish they would have been more clear on those things. Maybe part of it was because it was done over the phone (in a hurry to still get the special) . If I had it to do over I would have made an appointment for in office instead of doing those things over the phone, even though we live 4 hours away.
We had 1 beautiful boy with clomid and treating my husband's hormones (low testosterone) under his care in 2008. Everything was easy and went smooth. In 2016 we did IVF with his clinic. They were very great, but I felt like they should have decussed the mini stimulatin verse regular IVF more in depth. Pros and cons.
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
He is very smart, but sometimes felt like he didn't communicate well. If I asked more in debt questions, or didn't understand how he explained things I felt somewhat dumb asking him to clarify with his reaction. He did try to put all the pieces together and seemed to truly want to help us have another child.
Ask the pros and cons of all your options.
In 2007 he caught my husband's hormone problems. His testosterone was converting into too much estradiol. Put him on Fermera (not sure the amount). He had 7 million sperm, so our chances weren't great. He then put me on clomid for anovulation, and progesterone for my luteal phase defect ( I was diagnosed with after 3 miscarriages with a regular O. B. , and was able to have my daughter in 2004). Dr Andrew told us our chances weren't great, but we got pregnant the first try doing that regime. We tried the same thing in about 2012 under my o. B. 's care which resulted in 2 more miscarriages. We then went back to Dr Larry Andrew had a ton of blood work done. I have the Mthfr gene, and killer T cells were high. I went on methelfolate, and did lipids with a clomid round of IUI. No pregnancy. We took a break from fertility treatments, but kept TTC with progesterone, and hormones for the hubby. Then in 2016 we did the mini stimulatin IVF. We got 4 eggs. They all fertilized, but 2 were too damaged to use. The other 2 weren't great, but we transfered them anyways. Got pregnant, sac, but no baby, miscarriaged. Also did the lipids because of my killer T cells were on the higher side that round. Husband was also doing injections of HCG. My regret was not being talked into the full IVF. If we would have had more eggs we would have had some other options.
$6500 mini stim IVF $1800 drugs Lipids $500 ish Nurses and anesthesiologist was around $500 the day of the retrieval
He only would do 2 transfers, I was fine with that.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
The entire staff at East Bay was extremely friendly and personable. I received multiple calls for the doctor to explain results in full detail and in a way that I could easily understand.... Full IVF w/ ICSI was around $6500 not including medications. Frozen transfer was $2500... [the nurses were] Extremely helpful and kind. They held my hand during procedures and ultrasounds. They also talked me down when I was stressed.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
Strengths: communication, friendly, knowledgeable Weakness: the office could be more organized. We received a paper for our first round of IVF that stated it would be $7250 and the doctor saw that and crossed it out saying that they had dropped the price to $6500. This was moments before we were about to pay in full.
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
All of my procedures were done with time and care. I was never uncomfortable and I appreciated him walking me through each procedure and ultrasound. He was also very relatable when he shared about his own issues with infertility.
Have a flexible schedule. Many times you have to just take whatever appointment is available and it might not be the most convenient.
I was given something to calm me down during my embryo transfer and that was very helpful. I was also given antibiotics after the treatment to increase success rates.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Other
I have called her [nurse at East Bay Fertility] with questions and concerns so many times and she has always made them a priority!...IUI was $350. Cervical dilation was $100 Ultrasounds were $150...East Bays srengthd would be personal and cheerful staff, an amazing doctor, prompt appointments, very professional and has a family feel. Thr onky weakness that comes to mind is that it is a small practice- if you consider that a weakness. I think that contributes to their ability to take care of patients personally.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
My schedule was pretty tight working as a teacher. The clinic has been amazing with working around my schedule and getting me in!
I have called her with questions and concerns so many times and she has always made them a priority!
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
Dr. Andrew is very down to business but also cheerful. He is extremely knowledgeable about his field! I had a little breakdown in his office once and he immediately showed such compassion and support. He also makes sure we always have a game plan for the future.
Be straight up with him- if you want something done let him know and he will make it happen.
I was put on Clomid and metformin for the first IUI. Another medication, Femarin I think, was added to the 2nd IUI. Progesterone was added to our 3rd IUI.
IUI was $350. Cervical dilation was $100 Ultrasounds were $150

2013 - 2018
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
I always feel welcome. I know they [East Bay Fertility] get busy, but I never feel like I am being rushed. There is always some one to answer the phone when I call....They are very respectful of your privacy and comfort. The prices are the most affordable that I have come across. Yet you don't feel like you are getting the discount treatment. I have been to other fertility doctors that I just feel like a number and a stat, but with Dr. Andrew and his team I feel like that is the opposite.
2013 - 2018
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
They are always feel like they give you the time that you need and deserve without taking away from the other patients. They are very respectful of your privacy and comfort. The prices are the most affordable that I have come across. Yet you don't feel like you are getting the discount treatment. I have been to other fertility doctors that I just feel like a number and a stat, but with Dr. Andrew and his team I feel like that is the opposite. I drive 1.5 hours to see Dr. Andrew and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I always feel like I am getting personalized care from him. He calls me directly with my labs and he or his staff are always checking on me.
I always feel welcome. I know they get busy, but I never feel like I am being rushed. There is always some one to answer the phone when I call.
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
I went to Dr. Andrew after seeing another fertility doctor. It was the first time I felt like someone finally listened to me. He spent 4 hours with just us on our first visit. He does not talk down to me, but speaks to me in a way that I understand every word he says. I always know exactly what the plan is. He often came in on weekends and holidays to make sure I was good to go.
Make sure you tell him all of your history.

IUI, 1 IVF
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
Loved Dr. Andrews staff [at East Bay Fertility Center]. They continueously make me feel comfortable! They are genuine and truly care about you as a patient.... They absolutely worked with my schedule but also made it known when the crucial appointments should be done asap. I Appreciated this approach.... The only weakness is sometimes it's hard to get ahold of the clinic. They are fantastic at returning your messages though!
IUI, 1 IVF
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
They have the best Dr and team! The only weakness is sometimes it's hard to get ahold of the clinic. They are fantastic at returning your messages though!
He was very genuine, kind and passionate about getting us pregnant!
Describe your experience with your nurse at East Bay Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Chante )
Loved Dr. Andrews staff. They continueously make me feel comfortable! They are genuine and truly care about you as a patient.
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
I couldn't be more grateful for Dr. Andrew. I've always felt super welcomed and understood with any concerns and questions I had. He did help achieve our goal on having a baby and we are in the process to do it again! I've been to several other clinics and never was diagnosed with what Dr. Andrew found right away. I will always refer him to anyone and everyone I know stuggling with infertility! He's the best!
Trust the process. Have an open mind. Take a note book to take notes.
I have mom brain and can't remember! :) all I remember is Menopur burns super bad and progesterone shots kill. haha.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at East Bay Fertility Center.
$7500 without meds. About $11,500 total for my complete IVF cycle.
He had a strong preference of transferring two at my age. Glad I did!
Provo

[East Bay Fertility was] Warm, friendly atmosphere. Everyone knew me by name. The waiting room felt warm and home like. Made friends with other patients. Loooved the embryologist, Dr. Chang. He was so personable and friendly.... Sooo much cheaper than any other fertility center we have seen. IVF was $6500 which was so reasonable and more affordable
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
The staff was very friendly, everyone knew my name every time I came in. They were familiar with my history, recognized my children (adopted). I saw Dr. Andrew at every appointment and felt like he actually cared about each patient instead of just passing them off to assistants. The entire atmosphere was friendlier and other patients opened up and became good friends with us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at East Bay Fertility Center.
They were all very friendly and felt like family. They were as excited as we were with our resulting pregnancy.
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
He was friendly, but also straightforward. He was very good at relaying information and explaining everything that was going to happen. He was caring and sensitive, but also seemed very capable and confident in the best way to move forward.

2013 - 2015
[East Bay Fertility Center - Provo is...] Easy to get I to. Very affordable...The clinic is small with only Dr Andrews...We paid 8500 for the whole ivf icsi cycle. Then about 2500 in meds ordering most from over seas. A lot more in the costs before but that's just because we tried a few options before ivf...
2013 - 2015
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
Easy to get I to. Very affordable.
After or before every appointment he would meet with us in his office and ask if we had any questions and to make sure we had all the print outs to help us understand. We were very young and he didn't treat us like we were kids.
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
The clinic is small with only Dr Andrews. He is a little socially akward but he makes up for it in other ways. His nurses were great. Make sure he has a ivf coordinator hired, and working. Or frozen cycle she haf gone on maternity leave and it did feel like it effected us negativily.
Don't be afraid to ask him to explain something 2 or 3 times. He has a hard time dumbing things down.
He helped us try to get my husband's sperm count up for an iui, but it wouldnt. We then tried 2 mini ivf cycles both canceled due to me responding poorly. Then we when to ivf with icsi with 2 eggs, one implanted and gave us our daughter. When tring for a sibling with our remaining eggs we put back two, but it ended in a chemical.
Provo

[East Bay Fertility Center - Provo] They sent in the wrong rx and when I called back they said they'd resend correct rx. Went to pick up. They hadn't sent rx. So I had to wait over the weekend to call back to correct issue... Nurse only saw 2x, primary dialog was w coordinator. She wasn't the easiest to work with or communicate with.... CD 3-7 letrozol/Clomid, CD 7 400 units gonal f/2 doses centrotide, cd9-12 1 dose centrotide/ 400 gonal f, cd12 trigger.
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
I visited the clinic 3 times. I can't really list strengths/weaknesses as I wasn't there often. Coordinator could reply to all emails. Dr could explain in .more detail about what we are doing. This was my first round. I didn't know what to expect
Was mostly on. The Dr was fine. Has a few occurrences w the coordinator not responding to emails.
Describe your experience with your nurse at East Bay Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Susan-coordinator)
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
Dr Andrew could have spent more time to explain things. Felt a bit rushed, like lets just get things done. He never gave me print out of anything. I had to question the coordinator a time or 2 for clarification.
Ask more questions for things that aren't clear.
5500 mini stim
They didn't explain why they transferred 3. They just did. Figured it was due to age
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
I always felt welcomed and remembered [at East Bay Fertility Center]...They [nurses] were very personable...They have a great clinic. It is very clean. You feel respected. Not like a number but a person. They answer any questions you have and don’t seem annoyed about it... Dr Larry Andrew made me feel that all would work out...He was very kind and he was also very informitive. I felt like I could ask him any of the questions I had. I went in feeling very worried and concerned. Dr Larry Andrew made me feel that all would work out.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
They have a great clinic. It is very clean. You feel respected. Not like a number but a person. They answer any questions you have and don’t seem annoyed about it. This is so long and I still have to keep writing
I always felt welcomed and remembered.
They were very personable.
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
If you don’t understand things ask for a better explainatuon
I took metformin to help with pcos. Also did one month of birth control (nuvaring). I did letrezol for days 3-9, 2 a day then he upped my dose to 3 a day for a couple of days. I did a trigger shot when we could see with an ultra sound that I had a mature enough egg.
I know every sperm analysis was $100. I believe an ultrasound was $150
2013
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Other
The nurses were great but Dr Andrews felt cold and didn't have great bedside manor. Felt like he did everything just because it was his job... They were fabulous, they are why we kept coming back each time. When I was lying on the exam table after just finding out my 10 week baby had died the nurse was there holding my hand, wiped away my sobbing tears and held me for a moment.
2013
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Other
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
We had to order our own medications and weren't given much information on how to do that or which places were best. The dr didn't talk it over with us the nurse just handed us a paper with some numbers on it and said to pick one. And like I said he wasn't very friendly, I felt that he wasn't towards me anyway.
Do your research to make sure he is who you want to use
First IVF 10-15k Frozen cycle about 7,500.00
He always suggested two embryos not more. Strongly urged not to do more than 2
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
their staff. every member from the doctor to the front desk [East Bay Fertility] treats you like a human and understand that you are probably experiencing several emotions. they do not rush you, and you never feel like a number in their office....Dr. Andrews always took time to see me when we came to the office and answered my questions honestly. He discussed options and the best methods for success going forward after each negative. i could call at anytime and reach him or the nurse directly,
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with East Bay Fertility Center.
their staff. every member from the doctor to the front desk treats you like a human and understand that you are probably experiencing several emotions. they do not rush you, and you never feel like a number in their office.
Dr. Andrew listened to my husband and I's concerns and answered candidly.
How was your experience with Larry G Andrew at East Bay Fertility Center?
This was by the most affordable in Utah