ECU Women's Physicians

Genetic counseling: OfferedAcupuncture is not offered: Not OfferedMental health counseling is not offered: Not OfferedNutrition counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication is not offered: Not Offered
2160 Herbert Ct
Greenville, NC 27834
252-744-3850
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend ECU Women's Physicians to a friend?
1 doctor
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Unexplained
Strengths of the clinic [ECU Women's Physicians] are that they are very personable and treat you like a human being, the weaknesses are that they sometimes get very busy and check-in takes a while. I love the fact that I always see the same doctor at every visit and I'm not pushed around to a different doctor every time I go so my doctor is familiar with me and my history...The nurse was very prompt and returning my phone calls whenever I called to leave a message... I remember the IUI costing $600
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Unexplained
Describe your experience with ECU Women's Physicians.
Strengths of the clinic are that they are very personable and treat you like a human being, the weaknesses are that they sometimes get very busy and check-in takes a while. I love the fact that I always see the same doctor at every visit and I'm not pushed around to a different doctor every time I go so my doctor is familiar with me and my history
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Clifford Hayslip at ECU Women's Physicians?
He is always willing to have a consultation with you when you don't understand something he sits down and talk to you with compassion and feels hopeful about each and every cycle
Describe your experience with your nurse at ECU Women's Physicians. (Assigned nurse: Lisa)
How was your experience with Clifford Hayslip at ECU Women's Physicians?
My experience with Dr. Hayslip is he is a very kind doctor, I had a great experience with him and the whole staff. He explains everything to you and answers any questions that you may have. He is never rushing or pushing and we'll take the time to make you feel like a patient and not just a number.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Clifford Hayslip at ECU Women's Physicians?
Do not be afraid to discuss any and everything with him and never be afraid to ask questions
Describe the protocols Clifford Hayslip used in your cycles at ECU Women's Physicians and their degree of success.
The treatments were to First have an hsg to see if I had any blockage in my tubes before we started any type of fertility treatments
Describe the costs associated with your care under Clifford Hayslip at ECU Women's Physicians.
I remember the IUI costing $600
2012 - 2014
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Anovulation, Unexplained
This team, will become one of your greatest assets in your fertility journey!...These women saw me at my very worst, and were still there for support.
2012 - 2014
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Anovulation, Unexplained
The two additional nurses in Dr. Hayslip's office became more than just a caregiver. These women saw me at my very worst, and were still there for support. They have become part of my family, they cried when I did, were excited when I was, visited us after the birth of my son. They even attended my child's first birthday party!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ECU Women's Physicians. (Assigned nurse: Lisa Tripp)
These women, work around the clock to make sure that you are taken care of. No matter what day of the week, or what time of the day, these women are available, even if it is just to vent about the struggles.
How was your experience with Clifford Hayslip at ECU Women's Physicians?
Dr. Hayslip, is a very blunt, old man. He tells you what you need to hear, although it may not be what you want to hear, but in a way that I can respect. There is no fluff in his statements, but he is full of compassion. His only goal, with you as a patient, is for you to find success. I love Dr. Hayslip! This man has definitely found his calling in life.
Expect to be overwhelmed with the amount of respect and compassion one team can give you. Dr. Hayslip and his staff, treat you as an equal. They speak to you in terms you can understand, but they also don't talk down to you. This team, will become one of your greatest assets in your fertility journey!
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
They [ECU Women's Physicians- Greenville] were kind and efficient with time....$30 copay with each visit and $50 for ovadrill shot. Other costs associated with folistem....Dr. Hayslip recommended least invasive treatment first. We started with Clomid and ultrasound monitoring then moved to shots with IUI.... They were also respectful of my time and I did not feel like it was wasted sitting in the waiting room. Dr. Hayslip was able to adust treatment needed and I had a voice in treatments.
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with ECU Women's Physicians.
Clean and efficient with time
He took as much time as needed to answer all my questions.
They were kind and efficient with time.
How was your experience with Clifford Hayslip at ECU Women's Physicians?
He is compassionate and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable being his patient. They were also respectful of my time and I did not feel like it was wasted sitting in the waiting room. Dr. Hayslip was able to adust treatment needed and I had a voice in treatments.
Ask questions if you don't understand