Genetic counseling: Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
2160 Herbert Ct
Greenville, NC 27834
252-744-3850
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend ECU Women's Physicians to a friend?

1 doctor
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
Oh my gosh I could NOT have gone through this process without Nurse Kay. She was absolutely amazing. She is the most compassionate human being I’ve ever encountered on this earth. When we miscarried, she was right there hugging me and consoling me.... Some of the front desk staff [ECU] are not as friendly as you’d like. They were never flat out rude, but sometimes just did not get the warm and fuzzy from them. Luckily, you spend very little time with them.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
Describe your experience with ECU Women's Physicians.
Some of the front desk staff are not as friendly as you’d like. They were never flat out rude, but sometimes just did not get the warm and fuzzy from them. Luckily, you spend very little time with them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Clifford Hayslip at ECU Women's Physicians?
Dr. Hayslip always took the time needed to explain everything and made it easy to understand. He didn’t tell me what I wanted to hear, he told me what I needed to hear. That to me makes all the difference.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ECU Women's Physicians. (Assigned nurse: Kay)
Oh my gosh I could NOT have gone through this process without Nurse Kay. She was absolutely amazing. She is the most compassionate human being I’ve ever encountered on this earth. When we miscarried, she was right there hugging me and consoling me. Every clinic needs a Nurse Kay!
How was your experience with Clifford Hayslip at ECU Women's Physicians?
Dr. Hayslip was absolutely amazing. He took the time to help us understand all courses of treatment and did not once make us feel like we or our dreams of having a family didn’t matter. He never once told me what I wanted to hear, he always told me what I needed to hear. This, to me, is a sign of a great doctor. I didn’t want the fluff I’d heard from previous specialists. I wanted to know what I needed to do to have a baby. Dr. Hayslip did just that.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Clifford Hayslip at ECU Women's Physicians?
Don’t expect to hear fluff or sugar coating. Go in and expect to hear the truth and follow his advice.
Describe the protocols Clifford Hayslip used in your cycles at ECU Women's Physicians and their degree of success.
Dr. Hayslip was aggressive in treatment from day one and we loved that. He was very open and honest about all courses of treatment. The only course of treatment that I questioned was the ovarian drilling surgery but I’m so glad that I did it because it helped in resulting in us having our miracle baby. I did have to push a little to start injections but Dr. hayslip was nervous to because of my PCOS and hyperstimulation of my ovaries. But, we sat down, went over pros and cons and ultimately he agreed to start injections. Wouldn’t you know the very first cycle of injections brought us our rainbow baby.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Clifford Hayslip at ECU Women's Physicians.
We ended up only paying about $600 total for over 3 years of treatments with this clinic. Our insurances covered everything else.
Describe Clifford Hayslip's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ECU Women's Physicians.
Greenville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Clifford Hayslip at ECU Women's Physicians.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Unexplained
Strengths of the clinic [ECU Women's Physicians] are that they are very personable and treat you like a human being, the weaknesses are that they sometimes get very busy and check-in takes a while. I love the fact that I always see the same doctor at every visit and I'm not pushed around to a different doctor every time I go so my doctor is familiar with me and my history...The nurse was very prompt and returning my phone calls whenever I called to leave a message... I remember the IUI costing $600
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Unexplained
Describe your experience with ECU Women's Physicians.
Strengths of the clinic are that they are very personable and treat you like a human being, the weaknesses are that they sometimes get very busy and check-in takes a while. I love the fact that I always see the same doctor at every visit and I'm not pushed around to a different doctor every time I go so my doctor is familiar with me and my history
He is always willing to have a consultation with you when you don't understand something he sits down and talk to you with compassion and feels hopeful about each and every cycle
Describe your experience with your nurse at ECU Women's Physicians. (Assigned nurse: Lisa)
How was your experience with Clifford Hayslip at ECU Women's Physicians?
My experience with Dr. Hayslip is he is a very kind doctor, I had a great experience with him and the whole staff. He explains everything to you and answers any questions that you may have. He is never rushing or pushing and we'll take the time to make you feel like a patient and not just a number.
Do not be afraid to discuss any and everything with him and never be afraid to ask questions
The treatments were to First have an hsg to see if I had any blockage in my tubes before we started any type of fertility treatments
I remember the IUI costing $600
2012 - 2014
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Anovulation, Unexplained
This team, will become one of your greatest assets in your fertility journey!...These women saw me at my very worst, and were still there for support.
2012 - 2014
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Anovulation, Unexplained
The two additional nurses in Dr. Hayslip's office became more than just a caregiver. These women saw me at my very worst, and were still there for support. They have become part of my family, they cried when I did, were excited when I was, visited us after the birth of my son. They even attended my child's first birthday party!
Describe your experience with your nurse at ECU Women's Physicians. (Assigned nurse: Lisa Tripp)
These women, work around the clock to make sure that you are taken care of. No matter what day of the week, or what time of the day, these women are available, even if it is just to vent about the struggles.
How was your experience with Clifford Hayslip at ECU Women's Physicians?
Dr. Hayslip, is a very blunt, old man. He tells you what you need to hear, although it may not be what you want to hear, but in a way that I can respect. There is no fluff in his statements, but he is full of compassion. His only goal, with you as a patient, is for you to find success. I love Dr. Hayslip! This man has definitely found his calling in life.
Expect to be overwhelmed with the amount of respect and compassion one team can give you. Dr. Hayslip and his staff, treat you as an equal. They speak to you in terms you can understand, but they also don't talk down to you. This team, will become one of your greatest assets in your fertility journey!

Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
They [ECU Women's Physicians- Greenville] were kind and efficient with time....$30 copay with each visit and $50 for ovadrill shot. Other costs associated with folistem....Dr. Hayslip recommended least invasive treatment first. We started with Clomid and ultrasound monitoring then moved to shots with IUI.... They were also respectful of my time and I did not feel like it was wasted sitting in the waiting room. Dr. Hayslip was able to adust treatment needed and I had a voice in treatments.
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with ECU Women's Physicians.
Clean and efficient with time
He took as much time as needed to answer all my questions.
They were kind and efficient with time.
How was your experience with Clifford Hayslip at ECU Women's Physicians?
He is compassionate and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable being his patient. They were also respectful of my time and I did not feel like it was wasted sitting in the waiting room. Dr. Hayslip was able to adust treatment needed and I had a voice in treatments.
Ask questions if you don't understand
Greenville
The nursing [at ECU Women's Physicians] staff kept a steady pace of getting patients in and out...The nurses were always so kind to me and were always greeting me with a smile. They made talks with me and made me feel at ease every time I came into their clinic. I wouldn’t want to change anything about this nursing staff...[Dr. Hayslip's] strength was that he was understanding, informative and sympathetic.
East Asian, South Asian, Other
Describe your experience with ECU Women's Physicians.
Dr Hayslip was very throughly with everything that happened and kept me informed with my sugery and everything that’s as going on. He was sympathetic and genuine. Amazing doctor.
The nursing staff kept a steady pace of getting patients in and out.
How was your experience with Clifford Hayslip at ECU Women's Physicians?
His strength was that he was understanding, informative and sympathetic. He was one the best doctors I have encountered with my whole entire life and without Hayslil I wouldn’t have the 10% chance to get preganant. Before I had slim to none. He had no weakeness, amazing doctor.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. I know patients can be intimidated by doctors but being inform with everything going on in your treatment will make you feel more at ease.
Dr. Hayslip did my sugery but he made sure the clinic I came from was on top of their game and was monitoring me closely. He wanted to the best for me because I am young and it’s hard for me to go through all of this fertility issues at this age.
Since my husband is active duty Tricare Prime covered for my medical.
I don’t have the funds for IVF right now but I hope in the near future we will. Husband is always training and deploying and we have always wanted a big family.