550 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30308
404-778-3401

2015, Unsuccessful
Strengths: Dr. Spencer is a good doctor and her interns/fellow were fantastic! ...Dr. Spencer was wonderful. She made sure to give details on what was going one, why she chose the meds she did, and what she thought our outcome would be...Dr. Spencer always made me feel welcomed. She was polite, courteous, gentle, and always showed compassion...My experience overall with her as a doctor was positive.
Weaknesses: Emory's billing department, front desk management, and nurses lack of communication and not knowing which patient you are and mixing up important, details regarding appointments and medication...The nursing staff was nice...they messed up our appointments multiple times, and gave us wrong information about the medications I was supposed to take and when...Beware of Emory and their lack of communication
How was your experience with Jessica Spencer at Emory University Reproductive Center?
As stated before, Dr. Spencer always made me feel welcomed. She was polite, courteous, gentle, and always showed compassion. Her staff also were wonderful to deal with. My experience overall with her as a doctor was positive.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jessica Spencer at Emory University Reproductive Center?
Beware of Emory and their lack of communication, lack of billing communication, and nurses not always knowing what medicines you are prescribed.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jessica Spencer at Emory University Reproductive Center?
Dr. Spencer was wonderful. She made sure to give details on what was going one, why she chose the meds she did, and what she thought our outcome would be. The reason we left her practice was due to other issues dealing with Emory.
Describe the protocols Jessica Spencer used in your cycles at Emory University Reproductive Center and their degree of success.
When seeing Dr. Spencer, I was undergoing IUIs. From what I can recall, I was on Clomid, Clomid's sister drug, but can't remember the other medicines prescribed. I also can't remember much about the protocols. It was a couple of years ago and I have moved past this experience.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Emory University Reproductive Center.
The nursing staff was nice. However, they never remembered our names (I can sort of understand this, there are a lot of patients), they messed up our appointments multiple times, and gave us wrong information about the medications I was supposed to take and when. A few times, I had to call Dr. Spencer personally to get correct information. Very frustrating.
Describe your experience with Emory University Reproductive Center.
Strengths: Dr. Spencer is a good doctor and her interns/fellow were fantastic! Weaknesses: Emory's billing department, front desk management, and nurses lack of communication and not knowing which patient you are and mixing up important, details regarding appointments and medication.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jessica Spencer at Emory University Reproductive Center.
I do not remember the costs.
Describe Jessica Spencer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Emory University Reproductive Center.
Just that when the doctor thinks it right to transfer two, go with it.
What specific things went wrong at Emory University Reproductive Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Emory University Reproductive Center.
I have already stated the problems in the prior boxes.
Jessica Spencer
2015, Unsuccessful
Dr. Bowling did her absolute best to help me and help me understand everything i had going on i would definitely go back to see her. She checked on me after my IUI the three times i had it with her was unsuccessful and she was able to tell me my next steps but I wasn't financially ready to take those steps and she understood and told me she will be there when I needef to come back
Expensive, busy but attentive and great doctors. Flexible schedule open sometimes on Saturday. Sometimes they [Emory University Repro Ctr] were over booked and ot was long wait times. The area was always busy traffic and I really like Dr bowling so I drove far to see her.... Dr. Bowling did her absolute best to help me and help me understand everything i had going on i would definitely go back to see her.
How was your experience with Meaghan Bowling at Emory University Reproductive Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Meaghan Bowling at Emory University Reproductive Center?
Be prepared financially if possible
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Meaghan Bowling at Emory University Reproductive Center?
Very professional and caring
In a rush
Describe your experience with Emory University Reproductive Center.
Expensive, busy but attentive and great doctors. Flexible schedule open sometimes on Saturday. Sometimes they were over booked and ot was long wait times. The area was always busy traffic and I really like Dr bowling so I drove far to see her.
What specific things went wrong at Emory University Reproductive Center?
Meaghan Bowling