6.8
6.8

10751 Falls Road
Lutherville, MD 21093

2013, Unsuccessful
Dr. Hinton was always nice to me. She is definitely a blunt person though. I do feel she gave me some false hope as she told me after my laparascopy I should have no problem getting pregnant but that was not the case. I think she is very knowledgeable though but it's probably very tough to compete with fertility clinics.... We then tried two IUI's with clomid with Dr. Hinton. It was difficult to coordinate everything because she is the only doctor and the lab is offsite. It was not a very smooth process and hard to schedule everything.
If you're looking for a one-stop-shop for fertility treatment this is not it [Endrika Hinton, MD]. They are not open 7 days a week and blood work, specimens, etc. take place offsite.... My biggest issue was that the labs are not on site and it takes a lot to arrange for your IUI because you have to make sure it meshes with her schedule since she is the only doctor. Trying to conceive is stressful enough without trying to coordinate different times and places.
How was your experience with Endrika Hinton at Endrika Hinton, MD?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Endrika Hinton at Endrika Hinton, MD?
If you're looking for a one-stop-shop for fertility treatment this is not it. They are not open 7 days a week and blood work, specimens, etc. take place offsite.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Endrika Hinton at Endrika Hinton, MD?
Dr. Hinton was always kind to me. She is definitely a blunt doctor but that does not bother me. Her office manager was also very nice.
Describe the protocols Endrika Hinton used in your cycles at Endrika Hinton, MD and their degree of success.
Dr. Hinton performed by laparascopy. After having that she told me to try to conceive on my own for 6 months to a year. We were unsuccessful. We then tried two IUI's with clomid with Dr. Hinton. It was difficult to coordinate everything because she is the only doctor and the lab is offsite. It was not a very smooth process and hard to schedule everything.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Endrika Hinton, MD.
There really wasn't much of a nursing staff. I think she had one MA who worked with her.
Describe your experience with Endrika Hinton, MD.
Dr. Hinton is knowledgeable and seems very capable. My biggest issue was that the labs are not on site and it takes a lot to arrange for your IUI because you have to make sure it meshes with her schedule since she is the only doctor. Trying to conceive is stressful enough without trying to coordinate different times and places. If Dr. Hinton had been in a clinic setting I would have continued my care with her.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Endrika Hinton at Endrika Hinton, MD.
My IUI's were covered by my insurance. I believe I had to pay a minimal amount to hit my deductible.
Describe Endrika Hinton's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Endrika Hinton, MD.
We did not use Dr. Hinton for IVF
Endrika Hinton

2014 - 2015, Unsuccessful
IUI With Other Docs
I suspect she [Dr. Endrika Hinton] committed malpractice with my care, and completely missed a diagnosis that she should have made. She also made mistakes with the very basics of infertility treatment -- for instance, having me trigger for a date when I knew ovulation had already passed. She could never recall where in the cycle I was, so I was always needing to try and compensate.
How was your experience with Endrika Hinton at Endrika Hinton, MD?
I suspect she committed malpractice with my care, and completely missed a diagnosis that she should have made. She also made mistakes with the very basics of infertility treatment -- for instance, having me trigger for a date when I knew ovulation had already passed. She could never recall where in the cycle I was, so I was always needing to try and compensate.
To not see her.
She did IUIs, and I tried both Femara and Clomid medicated IUI cycles with her.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Endrika Hinton, MD. (Assigned nurse: Julie)
I think Julie may have had a difficult time managing a very disorganized Dr. Hinton.
What specific things went wrong at Endrika Hinton, MD?
Endrika Hinton