9.7

Selling medication is not offered

200 West 57th Street
212-810-2828

2019, 11 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Guarnaccia] was always kind and honest during my scans and egg retrieval procedures. As a 40 year old woman with only 1 ovary I had to be realistic about my situation. I really appreciated that though it would be a longer road I was always told that there was still hope...There were many times where my body was not responding to the course of treatment and instead of pressing me to go forward he would always give me the choice of wether I wanted to continue going forward knowing that the chances of an optimal result were low or to stop for this cycle and then try again next cycle. It made me feel good knowing he was more concerned with the result as opposed to just completing the cycle.
The nursing staff at the clinic is wonderful. I've been going to Extend for 2 years. The only negative thing I have to say is that as they grow in popularity and become a lot busier small details fall through the cracks a bit in terms of being able to ask follow up questions and phone calls...their monitoring hours were perfect because they started at 7am which allowed me to go before work. This was important for me so that I did not have to explain anything to my workplac
How was your experience with Michael Guarnaccia at Extend Fertility?
Dr. G was alway honest and realistic during my treatment. There were many times where my body was not responding to the course of treatment and instead of pressing me to go forward he would always give me the choice of wether I wanted to continue going forward knowing that the chances of an optimal result were low or to stop for this cycle and then try again next cycle. It made me feel good knowing he was more concerned with the result as opposed to just completing the cycle.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Guarnaccia at Extend Fertility?
My work schedule forced me to come into the clinic very early when they opened at 7am and sometimes I would miss having him scan me. If its important to you to be always seen by the doctor I recommend coming in a little later (8am)
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Guarnaccia at Extend Fertility?
Dr G was always kind and honest during my scans and egg retrieval procedures. As a 40 year old woman with only 1 ovary I had to be realistic about my situation. I really appreciated that though it would be a longer road I was always told that there was still hope.
Describe the protocols Michael Guarnaccia used in your cycles at Extend Fertility and their degree of success.
A year prior I had to have my right ovary removed due to a dermoid cyst. Due to my age I had a diminished ovarian reserve and had to take the maximum amount of hormones to see good results. For my first cycle we did a Follistim and Menopur protocol. But my body didn't respond and the cycle had to be cancelled early on. I did an estrogen patch for the days leading up to day 1 of my cycle and then. Then the next two successful cycles I did a micro-flare protocol where I took Follistim (once a day), Menopur (twice a day) and Lupron. (twice a day) and a Pregnyl trigger. For my third and most successful cycle I took Follistim and Menopur once a day and then also Ganarelyx for about 5 days towards the end of my cycle and was triggered with Pregnyl. Please keep in mind that in order to even do the 3 full cycles and retrievals I had about 3 cancelled cycles.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
The clinic is in a great location in midtown near a lot of train lines. The staff is very friendly and know what they are doing. I always felt that I was in good hands (which is important when you have to get blood drawn every other day!) The hours are great for people like myself who have to start work early (I would normally go there for 7am for my monitoring appointments). The only weakness I would say is that as they grow in popularity the waiting area can get a little cramped
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
their monitoring hours were perfect because they started at 7am which allowed me to go before work. This was important for me so that I did not have to explain anything to my workplace
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Guarnaccia at Extend Fertility.
The costs to consider were the medications, the procedure fees and the storage fees.

2018 - 2019, 49 Eggs Frozen
I had a short agonist protocol which was closely monitored and had frequent dose adaptions [by Dr. Maslow] and an lupron trigger. The retrieval date was determined based on the monitoring. She did everything to ensure a good numebr and quality of eggs and the results with her were excellent and a lot better than in my previous treatments. She was able to retrieve a large number of eggs, almost all of them were mature.
Cara [nurse at Extend Fertility] was very helpful and well organized. She was always up to date with what was going on with my case and she took care of all issue...[Monitoring appointments are] Very well organized, quick and efficient. Staff is well trained and very kind and respectful... the set up is designed to improve the results. The monitoring is not just for safety but to optimize for the chances of a good outcome. They usually don't schedule the cycle but start based on the natural cycle which improves chances, also the retrieval date is based on the monitoring and therefore flexible, this increases the chance for an optimal result.
How was your experience with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
She answered all of my questions, I asked about many issues concerning my case as well as research and upcoming treatments. She was very understanding, knowledgeable and accommodating. I felt very safe with her regarding my treatment and that she did everything to improve my outcome.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
Ask all questions you have and let her know your wishes, she solved a lot of issues that I thought could not be changed.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
She was very warm and understanding, I felt like she cared a lot about me and my outcome. I felt like I can trust her and she found the best treatment for me while answering my questions.
Describe the protocols Bat-Sheva Maslow used in your cycles at Extend Fertility and their degree of success.
I had a short agonist protocol which was closely monitored and had frequent dose adaptions and an lupron trigger. The retrieval date was determined based on the monitoring. She did everything to ensure a good numebr and quality of eggs and the results with her were excellent and a lot better than in my previous treatments. She was able to retrieve a large number of eggs, almost all of them were mature. On my request the MIs were also frozen.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Cara)
Cara was very helpful and well organized. She was always up to date with what was going on with my case and she took care of all issue. I often had special requests which she took care of very competently. I felt like I can depend on her. At one point I was traveling and needed help urgently, I emailed her about the issue, she called me within seconds and solved my problem right away.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
The clinic is very well organized and the set up is designed to improve the results. The monitoring is not just for safety but to optimize for the chances of a good outcome. They usually don't schedule the cycle but start based on the natural cycle which improves chances, also the retrieval date is based on the monitoring and therefore flexible, this increases the chance for an optimal result. I had both retrievals on weekend days, many clinics don't do that. I believe their method is responsible for the great results I had.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility.
I had one fee that paid for the whole cycle, I thought it was very affordable.

2019, 20 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Guarnaccia] was very straightforward and detailed, which is an approach I really appreciated. I felt that he was able to express care and concern while also being direct (warmth in a doctor is not a requirement for me in treatment). I would definitely recommend Dr. G to my friends who are interested in egg freezing... explained my bloodwork and ultrasound results, and showed me data comparing my results to others my age. He was specific about his recommendations regarding getting genetic testing done for my family's history of breast cancer.
The window for the monitoring appointments [at Extend Fertility] was large enough that I never felt rushed or that it was an inconvenience. As I mentioned, at times the waiting area was very crowded, but the staff is so efficient that it moved fast...Freezing = 5500...Storage = 2000...The clinic is very organized and efficient. At times there would be many clients waiting to get their ultrasounds done in the mornings, but the process moved fast and I was never left waiting for long. The staff really listens to your concerns and makes themselves available to you.
How was your experience with Michael Guarnaccia at Extend Fertility?
Dr. G was very straightforward and detailed, which is an approach I really appreciated. I felt that he was able to express care and concern while also being direct (warmth in a doctor is not a requirement for me in treatment). I would definitely recommend Dr. G to my friends who are interested in egg freezing.
Come with your questions prepared--your anxiety will lessen as he gives you concrete information.
During my consultation, Dr. G reviewed details of my blood work and ultrasound, and the likely outcome of my egg freezing. I discussed my extensive family history of breast cancer and Dr. G strongly recommended I get genetic testing done before the egg freezing process so that we could adjust the hormones if necessary.
Dr. G explained my bloodwork and ultrasound results, and showed me data comparing my results to others my age. He was specific about his recommendations regarding getting genetic testing done for my family's history of breast cancer.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
While I did not work specifically with one nurse, they were all compassionate and able to answer any questions I had.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
The window for the monitoring appointments was large enough that I never felt rushed or that it was an inconvenience. As I mentioned, at times the waiting area was very crowded, but the staff is so efficient that it moved fast.
Freezing = 5500 Storage = 2000 Meds = 2169 (I was able to use my friend's leftover hormone meds so saved around $400) Total = $9669
Describe Michael Guarnaccia's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Extend Fertility.
Extend

[Dr. Joshua Klein] is very knowledgeable and patiently explains the process and everything about it...does lean towards single embryo transfer since there is always the chance it may split and result in twins he rather not take the chance of then possibly having triplets or more...he chose to change his schedule so he can be the one to do my retrieval...is fully present by each appointment and really listens to his patients and their concerns. He takes the time to explain all the information and answer any questions to make his patients as comfortable with the process as possible
Overall I have been really happy at expect fertility [Extend Fertility]. The staff are all nice and the atmosphere is pleasant... One example that stands out is the day of my egg retrieval the Dr. On call was not Dr. Klein who did my initial consultation and on his own he chose to change his schedule so he can be the one to do my retrieval. Also the nurses are all so sweet and helpful...They [nurses] are all super helpful and aiming to please. They really were instrumental in making the ivf process as stress free as can be
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr. Klein is fully present by each appointment and really listens to his patients and their concerns. He takes the time to explain all the information and answer any questions to make his patients as comfortable with the process as possible
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Feel free to ask as many questions as you would like. Dr. Klein is very knowledgeable and patiently explains the process and everything about it
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
So far I’ve had a really great experience at Expect Fertility. One example that stands out is the day of my egg retrieval the Dr. On call was not Dr. Klein who did my initial consultation and on his own he chose to change his schedule so he can be the one to do my retrieval. Also the nurses are all so sweet and helpful
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Fertility advisor Jordana )
The nursing staff at expect fertility are the nicest group of women I’ve ever experienced. They are all super helpful and aiming to please. They really were instrumental in making the ivf process as stress free as can be
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Overall I have been really happy at expect fertility. The staff are all nice and the atmosphere is pleasant. They have a state of the art lab which is super important for treatments to yield positive results
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
Their monitoring window was for a couple of hours in the morning. I was able to go in and still be at work on time. It is a first come first serve basis yet they were quick and professional. This method worked well for me since there was no pressure for a specific appointment time and there was a lower wait time as well since they took you in as you came
Describe Joshua Klein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Extend Fertility.
Dr. Klein does lean towards single embryo transfer since there is always the chance it may split and result in twins he rather not take the chance of then possibly having triplets or more
Extend

Dr. Guarnaccia used a chart to determine the correct dosage for my egg retrieval medications based on my blood test and ultra sound results. He assured me that I was in the 95 percentile for my age so I am getting the lowest dose of hormones, which I appreciate.... He was very straightforward and informative. Easy to talk to, willing and able to answer all my questions.
I really like Extend Fertility!... They assign an administrator to you and he/she is with you throughout the process. That has been very nice....I have not had much experience with the nursing staff but everyone at the clinic seems very warm and professional.... I thought I was told that egg freezing has a limit on how long eggs can be frozen but was then told that they can be frozen indefinitely.
How was your experience with Michael Guarnaccia at Extend Fertility?
He seems well-informed and willing to answer my questions and spend time with me going over information. I felt comfortable in his hands and believe he is good at his job. I liked him and appreciate him.
I would go in with an open mind and understand that he is a busy man but he is present with you! He goes over all pertinent information and makes you feel well-informed. He is not going to add fluff but I think that is a good thing. He knows what he is talking about and has a lot of education and experience to back it up.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
I really like Extend Fertility! They marketed to me on Instagram and since that ad, the process had been very easy! They assign an administrator to you and he/she is with you throughout the process. That has been very nice.
approx. $6.5 k for the procedure, $4.5K for ten years of storage. $2.5K goes directly to pharmacy (this is the lowest dosage of hormones. They get more expensive as the amounts go up).... Overall, I think this is cheaper than the big NYC hospitals.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Extend Fertility.
I thought I was told that egg freezing has a limit on how long eggs can be frozen but was then told that they can be frozen indefinitely. I may have misheard!

2018 - 2019, 22 Eggs Frozen
I only did egg freezing [with Dr. Michael Guarnaccia]...always answered questions with patience and understanding. He's been doing this for a long time and he has empathy for his patients...is a knowledgeable and experienced doctor who is more old fashioned in the way he acts with his patients. He answered every question with patience and understanding, and I think he gets what his patients are going through because he's done this for so many years.
The nurses at Extend were amazing! They were kind and compassionate and always got an answer for any question I had. They are truly the backbone of the clinic and some of the nicest people I've met...It was a well oiled machine even on the busiest of days. When I first started at Extend they had appointments during morning monitoring hours but for my last cycle they had changed that to just showing up anytime between 7-9:30 am which I didn't like.
How was your experience with Michael Guarnaccia at Extend Fertility?
Dr. Guarnaccia is a knowledgeable and experienced doctor who is more old fashioned in the way he acts with his patients. He answered every question with patience and understanding, and I think he gets what his patients are going through because he's done this for so many years.
Do the research before you start the process and be as informed as possible. It goes by fast and a lot of information will be thrown your way. If you know the questions to ask you'll always get an informed response.
Dr. Guarnaccia always answered questions with patience and understanding. He's been doing this for a long time and he has empathy for his patients.
Microdose Lupron 10 units 2x a day Gonal-F 450 units 1x a day Menopur 2 vials 1x a day Estrdiol patches
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
I think Extend Fertility knows their business inside and out and I was happy with my results. It's hard to form a normal medical relationship with the doctors/nurses/staff because you're only a patient at the clinic temporarily so sometimes you can feel like a number. However, I think the staff tries their hardest not to make you feel that way, even on the busiest of days.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
It was a well oiled machine even on the busiest of days. When I first started at Extend they had appointments during morning monitoring hours but for my last cycle they had changed that to just showing up anytime between 7-9:30 am which I didn't like. Busy days were harder but everyone was always kind and worked very hard.
Cycles were $5200 for the first and $4000 for any cycles performed after that. I don't recall the costs of all the medications but that differs for everyone.
I only did egg freezing
Extend

I have never ever experienced that type of stellar service with any other doctor...When I shared with my friends how I can email him [Dr. Guarnaccia] and get a reply back in less than 10mins they were shocked...Every Dr. visit I would come in with a list of questions I found on forums or the internet. Dr. G patiently listened and provided detailed answers to my questions, never brushing it off or telling me to stay off the internet... anytime something would happen, i.e., unexpected spotting I would email him and get a response back immediately.
The nursing staff [at Extend Fertility] was super friendly...The facility is new and clean. The staff is super friendly and knowledgable. The pricing is great. I never had to wait more than 15min in the waiting room. The Drs here were directors at top clinics. The clinic is great with email communication. Weakness: The billing department took a bit to get insurance paperwork done...Estrogen patch before my period Follistim 300 units Menopur 225 IU
How was your experience with Michael Guarnaccia at Extend Fertility?
I never experienced any anxiety or questioning with Dr. Guarnaccia because anytime something would happen, i.e., unexpected spotting I would email him and get a response back immediately.  I never had to sit there wondering if something was wrong or am I doing the right thing.  I am not an easy patient. Every Dr. visit I  would come in with a list of questions I found on forums or the internet. Dr. G patiently listened and provided detailed answers to my questions, never brushing it off or telling me to stay off the internet.
Before Extend Fertility I was at a very well known, highly ranked fertility clinic where I would call in when I had a question, wait for over 15min on the phone with the receptionist and then be told the Dr will call you back when they get a moment which meant the next day.  However, I felt like I won the lottery with Dr. Guarnaccia (Dr. G). When I shared with my friends how I can email him and get a reply back in less than 10mins they were shocked. Actually, the first time I emailed him and got a quick response I was shocked too. I have never ever experienced that type of stellar service with any other doctor.
Estrogen patch before my period Follistim 300 units Menopur 225 IU
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
The nursing staff was super friendly.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
I did 2 rounds of IVF at Columbia but had to stop because my insurance was no longer going to cover IVF and Columbia was too expensive. I was choosing between RMA and Expect Fertility. I went with Expect Fertility because of Dr. Guarnaccia experience & knowledge, the rates, and the state of the art lab. I didn't go with RMA because they suggested a birth control protocol. Strengths: The facility is new and clean. The staff is super friendly and knowledgable. The pricing is great. I never had to wait more than 15min in the waiting room. The Drs here were directors at top clinics. The clinic is great with email communication. Weakness: The billing department took a bit to get insurance paperwork done.
2019, 12 Eggs Frozen
I only met her [Dr. Bat-Sheva Maslow] once during a consultation and was once seen by a different doctor during the routine visits. She did not do my retrieval. She was really nice and knowledgeable and patiently answered my questions...It was a standard egg retrieval process. They told me to add more hormones based on the growth of my follicles...it feels more like you are a patient of the clinic then any patient of a specific doctor.
When you go to Extend Fertility, it feels more like you are a patient of the clinic then any patient of a specific doctor. I only met her [Dr. Maslow] once during a consultation and was once seen by a different doctor during the routine visits...The nurses were sweet, smart, friendly, patient and follow up. However, you have to be organized as things can slip through the cracks...It [monitoring] was a well run machine. Sometimes it took 15 min and other times it was 30
How was your experience with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
When you go to Extend Fertility, it feels more like you are a patient of the clinic then any patient of a specific doctor. I only met her once during a consultation and was once seen by a different doctor during the routine visits. She did not do my retrieval. She was really nice and knowledgeable and patiently answered my questions.
It's a smaller office, but it's still a bit of a factory. At least it's a well oiled machine with many polite and friendly nurses and staff.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
The nurses were sweet, smart, friendly, patient and follow up. However, you have to be organized as things can slip through the cracks. A pharmacy didn't get the prescription and they never told me which type of trigger shot i needed until i asked. I did call to speak to a nurse after a treatment as i was experiencing vertigo and they were useless with that issue. However, this does not surprise me since it was not directly related to the procedure
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Their practice is geared towards women who want to freeze their eggs for the future and not for any immediate treatment, which is what i was doing. It had a smaller feel then an RMI and was less expensive (my insurance did not provide coverage). Everyone is super friendly and nice and wait times are really managable. However, you have to stay organized the whole time as things can fall through the cracks. This will happen at any of the egg retrieval or ivf clinice.
It was a well run machine. Sometimes it took 15 min and other times it was 30
$6500 for retrieval, $2000 for 5 years of freezing and approx $2000 in hormones
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Extend Fertility.
The pharmacy didnt have the prescription and they never called in my trigger shot until i reminded them about it
2017 - 2019, 3 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Klein was very knowledgable. He explained information thoroughly but always in a way that was understandable. He was kind and compassionate when giving difficult news. He answered all my questions (and I had many) and he addressed all my concerns without judgement. ... Dr. Klein listened to my concerns, answered all my questions, and understood my feelings while delivering both good and bad news.
The biggest strength of this office is the compassion. They are understanding, kind, and thorough. As with any clinic, you always need to be your own advocate. If you have questions, you must ask. If you have concerns, you must voice them. Be knowledgable as a patient but also be trusting because this team only wants what's best for you.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Ask all your questions and don't worry if they are insignificant in your mind, Dr. Klein will understand, answer you thoroughly, and validate your concerns.
Describe the protocols Joshua Klein used in your cycles at Extend Fertility and their degree of success.
I went through 3 rounds of egg freezing, one cancellation, and will be doing one more before being the IUI process with Dr. Klein. In all three rounds, the Folistim amounts were increased from the start and I was given three different trigger drugs. My body reacts best to higher doses of Folistim but I also had a canceled cycle on the highest dose.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
From the moment you walk into the office, every single nurse is kind, gentle, understanding, and thorough.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility.
$9000 for 4 egg freezing cycles $2000 for 5 years of long term storage

2019, 13 Eggs Frozen
I chose a female doctor [Dr. Bat-Sheva Maslow] because I think it’s more convenient. She is very nice and professional. The whole procedure went smoothly and I got a pretty good result. I didn’t feel anything miserable, the medication was efficient, I only injected 8 days to get it ready.... They expected to get 10-15 eggs, I got 13 mature eggs, which is pretty good. Although I expected 15.
This clinic [Extend Fertility] is the egg freezing industry leader. I’m happy I made a good choice. I did so much research to find it. I enjoyed the advanced technology and professional team. The whole procedure was pretty enjoyable.... Their monitoring hours is 7:00am-9:30am every day. Which is very convenient. The waiting time is very short.... My fertility advisor Kezia is great! She is very friendly and reachable.
How was your experience with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
I chose a female doctor because I think it’s more convenient. She is very nice and professional. The whole procedure went smoothly and I got a pretty good result. I didn’t feel anything miserable, the medication was efficient, I only injected 8 days to get it ready.
Don’t fear of anything, I feel the procedure just like a regular period.
She is very nice and with big smile. A kind of warm feeling.
They give me the dose is medium. Follistim 225 unites and 2 vials of Menopur per day. I only injected 8 days to get it ready for retraival. They expected to get 10-15 eggs, I got 13 mature eggs, which is pretty good. Although I expected 15.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kezia Onel )
My fertility advisor Kezia is great! She is very friendly and reachable. She is so patient and answered all my questions. She helped me made it. And all the nurses are so nice and patient. They are a well organized team.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
This clinic is the egg freezing industry leader. I’m happy I made a good choice. I did so much research to find it. I enjoyed the advanced technology and professional team. The whole procedure was pretty enjoyable.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
First cycle 6500, one year storage 600, medication 3000.
Extend
[Dr. Joshua Klein] always made sure to be on call for my procedures He always helped me stay positive and hopeful he showed true compassion and interest in my care/needs even after success. He is always available by email and phone if needed...first IVF protocol was "micro- flare" which resulted in "funky" egg behavior. The next cycle was antagonist with high dosage of Gonal- F and 3rd and most successful cycle was antagonist with lower dosage of Gonal- F which resulted in better egg quality.
The office [of Extend Fertility] is a nice and warm environment...Feels very welcoming...Nurses are always smiling and compassionate...They could work on communication skills...like calling back and getting questions answered more efficiently...very fairly priced (compared to other clinics)...Dr. Klein was not a fan of transferring multiple embryos but would have agreed if I begged enough...first IVF protocol was "micro- flare" which resulted in "funky" egg behavior. The next cycle was antagonist with high dosage of Gonal- F and 3rd and most successful cycle was antagonist with lower dosage of Gonal- F which resulted in better egg quality.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr. Klein always made sure to be on call for my procedures He always helped me stay positive and hopeful he showed true compassion and interest in my care/needs even after success. He is always available by email and phone if needed.
dont be afraid to ask questions
Dr Klein is always available by email He always takes the time to respond in detail and made sure to be on call for all my procedures
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
The office is a nice and warm environment Feels very welcoming Nurses are always smiling and compassionate They could work on communication skills...like calling back and getting questions answered more efficiently
very fairly priced (compared to other clinics)

2019, 16 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Joshua Klein] was kind and helpful. He was honest with all the possible outcomes and made sure I understood what was happening. When I had concerns he made sure to explain options in-depth to make sure I felt comfortable to make a decision...took the time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions. He also took the time to make sure I understood. Whenever I had concerns, he made sure to put me at ease.
Extend Fertility knows exactly what they are doing! The logistics class, where they teach you how to inject yourself, was so helpful! I don't know what I would have done without that. They also call you every day during your cycle to make sure you know what you're supposed to do that evening and when to come back in. Every person I came in contact with was kind and helpful...Some days were less crowded, but the later you go in, the more crowded it will be. There were some days where they had to put people in conference rooms, but they made sure everyone had a seat and they're always offering water!
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr Klein was kind and helpful. He was honest with all the possible outcomes and made sure I understood what was happening. When I had concerns he made sure to explain options in-depth to make sure I felt comfortable to make a decision.
Dr Klein took the time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions. He also took the time to make sure I understood. Whenever I had concerns, he made sure to put me at ease.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
Every nurse I came in contact with was kind and knowledgable. They all asked how I was doing and kept my spirits up when things were getting a bit rough.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
It depended on the day and time I showed up. Some days were less crowded, but the later you go in, the more crowded it will be. There were some days where they had to put people in conference rooms, but they made sure everyone had a seat and they're always offering water!
I got lucky and they were doing a special discount for the month that I was going to begin so I got $1,000 off for all of the stuff associated with retrieval, except for medication and storage.

2018 - 2019, 27 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Joshua Klein] sees so many patients that he didn’t remember me when I went in for ultrasounds or for the egg retrieval procedure. However, he did have very good bedside manner and explained everything clearly and in detail...expect to be seen by other doctors and nurses, but to know they will still be in good hands...it felt rushed moving from one patient on to the next to get through everyone
Strengths [of Extend Fertility]: organized and timely Weaknesses: not enough seating for the large volume of patients (and their partners) You will feel like the clinic is a well-oiled machine working efficiently to get though a ton of patients quickly so that you can get to work ok time every morning...expect to be seen by other doctors and nurses, but to know they will still be in good hands
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
The doctor sees so many patients that he didn’t remember me when I went in for ultrasounds or for the egg retrieval procedure. However, he did have very good bedside manner and explained everything clearly and in detail.
To expect to be seen by other doctors and nurses, but to know they will still be in good hands.
There were a ton of patients waiting to be seen at the same time I was (every morning) and it felt rushed moving from one patient on to the next to get through everyone.
Follastim 375 units, Menopur 225 IU (between 2- 3 vials), Ganirelix Acetate 250 mcg, Pregnyl 10,000 units
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Cara Stefanacci)
They were all always very warm and gentle and it was comforting to have them care for me.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Strengths: organized and timely Weaknesses: not enough seating for the large volume of patients (and their partners) You will feel like the clinic is a well-oiled machine working efficiently to get though a ton of patients quickly so that you can get to work ok time every morning.
$6000 and the medications were separate and variable each cycle (between $3500 and 4,500)
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Extend Fertility.
I was waiting for instructions on the medications and dosage for that evening and was supposed to get them during a specific window of time and did not. I had to call in a couple of times to request them myself.

2019, 22 Eggs Frozen
Investor
He [Dr. Joshua Klein] spent a lot of time with me in the consultation (over 45 minutes) going through lots of details about the process and answering all my questions. Dr. Klein also made himself available via email for any follow-up questions and he answered right away...he went through the process in detail with me and answered all my questions. This gave me comfort...as my decision to go through the egg freezing process. Dr. Klein is also very kind.
Strengths are good location [of Extend Fertility] on 57th and 7th in Manhattan, clean and bright office, friendly staff, and they generally get you in and out of appointments quickly. The weakness is that the waiting area is fairly small, so at times they had to use an extra conference room for waiting seating. On one or two of my visits for blood work and an ultrasound, I waited for longer than I would have liked to be seen.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr. Klein was very responsive to email communications, he went through the process in detail with me and answered all my questions. This gave me comfort in choosing Extend Fertility as well as my decision to go through the egg freezing process. Dr. Klein is also very kind.
Ask him as many questions as you need!
He spent a lot of time with me in the consultation (over 45 minutes) going through lots of details about the process and answering all my questions. Dr. Klein also made himself available via email for any follow-up questions and he answered right away.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Strengths are good location on 57th and 7th in Manhattan, clean and bright office, friendly staff, and they generally get you in and out of appointments quickly. The weakness is that the waiting area is fairly small, so at times they had to use an extra conference room for waiting seating. On one or two of my visits for blood work and an ultrasound, I waited for longer than I would have liked to be seen.
The cost of the office portion was $5,500 for the egg freezing cycle and the medications were extra.

2017 - 2018, 21 Eggs Frozen
I only saw him [Dr. Klein] once or twice for each of my two cycles but always made me feel comfortable and told me everything I needed to know- answering all questions. He did my second retrieval and made me feel at ease...Follistim 375 iu Menopur 2-3 vials/day cetrotide 4-5 shots, and ovidril trigger shot.... The only thing I didn’t love was that everyday you saw different people- basically whoever was on call that day. I never had a doctor or nurse assigned to me.
Everyone [Extend Fertility] was so friendly and willing to help. The only thing I didn’t love was that everyday you saw different people- basically whoever was on call that day. I never had a doctor or nurse assigned to me....They were very flexible with appointment times...Everyone knew my name and remembered me between cycles...Sarah was my fertility advisor and was amazing-I would email her with any questions or concerns and she always responded quickly.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
I only saw him once or twice for each of my two cycles but always made me feel comfortable and told me everything I needed to know- answering all questions. He did my second retrieval and made me feel at ease.
Ask him any questions you have to make sure you understand all steps and feel comfortable about the procedure
Everyone knew my name and remembered me between cycles
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Sarah Steinle)
Sarah was my fertility advisor and was amazing-I would email her with any questions or concerns and she always responded quickly. I saw Ana the sonographer for most of my ultrasound-she was the best! So caring and informative. All the medical assistants were great- never had someone take my blood with such ease and barely any pain. All the nurses who called with medication information were so helpful with any questions. So thankful for Tania and Angela who went out of their way to help me!
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Everyone was so friendly and willing to help. The only thing I didn’t love was that everyday you saw different people- basically whoever was on call that day. I never had a doctor or nurse assigned to me. I just got lucky and mainly saw the ones I felt the most comfortable with.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
They were very flexible with appointment times- able to go in really early (7am) when needed to go to work. But was also able to do later around 9 when didn’t have to rush in. Appointments were quick and usually less than 30 minutes. I would get my blood taken then have an ultrasound then would be done.
They had plans based on your blood work and age. I paid $8050 for 3 cycles or 15 eggs whichever came first. I then had to pay $450 for storage and for medications. I got lucky and only had to pay for copays since my insurance covered most of the meds. My total medication cost for 2 cycles was $900

2018, 13 Eggs Frozen
HE [Dr. Klein] took the time to explain everything very well in our intro meeting, while i did not see him a lot during the cycle, he was available if I needed to speak with him and was very nice...He was knowledgable, kind, and was willing to explain every detail and possible outcome. I appreciated his candor and felt very comfortable speaking with him. And that I was in good care. My procedure went as expected and I felt like he was honest about my odds of retrieving healthy eggs. Which turned out even better than i expected. I was very comfortable in his care.
I loved the nursing staff [at Extend Fertility]. They are kind, compassionate, and thorough. Especially the doctors assistants who do the blood work and the vaginal ultra sounds. They gave me as much info as they were able to and were very sweet...Very few things went wrong, but just once or twice felt like we got down to the wire on getting results to adjust medication in time. But it only happened 1 time and otherwise were extremely on top of it.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
You won't see him too much, but i was not too concerned about that. Overall the clinic sets a style of working with patients that I appreciated.
HE took the time to explain everything very well in our intro meeting, while i did not see him a lot during the cycle, he was available if I needed to speak with him and was very nice.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
I loved the nursing staff. They are kind, compassionate, and thorough. Especially the doctors assistants who do the blood work and the vaginal ultra sounds. They gave me as much info as they were able to and were very sweet.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
I love that the clinic is specifically geared towards women freezing eggs and not IVF. Since none of the patience are necessarily ready to have kids, they truly understand the needs of working professional women who are freezing eggs for later. They really kept focused on the fact we are planning for something in the future and likely have very busy lives right now. They are great at scheduling everything in a way that gets you in and out as quickly as possible. There can be personal embarrassment about freezing your eggs and they do such an amazing job of making you feel confident in your decision.
It was well under the rates at other clinics.
Extend

Dr. Klein is very knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner. He is responsible, professional, and kind. I had a great experience with Dr Klein and his team. My treatment and procedure were handled professionally, worry- and pain-free...Dr Klein and his team make all the important information easily accessible but if you are unsure about something, just shoot them a quick email or give them a call...
I had two nurses assigned to me [at Extend Fertility] and both of them were excellent. I felt well taken care of at all times...What I liked most about Extend Fertility was their personalized approach to every patient. It felt like they genuinely care about their patients, one patient at a time. Great service and great results made me happy...The process that led to the procedure lasted for about 10 days and during that period of time I felt really well taken care of. The procedure itself was a breeze. I would like to thank Dr. Klein, Dayna, Ilaina, Leslie, Jordana, the procedure room nurse Daniella and the entire incredible team for being so positive, welcoming, flexible, professional, organized, hard-working and nice.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr Klein is very knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner. He is responsible, professional, and kind. I had a great experience with Dr Klein and his team. My treatment and procedure were handled professionally, worry- and pain-free. Special kudos goes out to his team.
Making sure that you understand every step of the treatment is very important. Dr Klein and his team make all the important information easily accessible but if you are unsure about something, just shoot them a quick email or give them a call.
I have had an incredible experience with Extend Fertility. The process that led to the procedure lasted for about 10 days and during that period of time I felt really well taken care of. The procedure itself was a breeze. I would like to thank Dr. Klein, Dayna, Ilaina, Leslie, Jordana, the procedure room nurse Daniella and the entire incredible team for being so positive, welcoming, flexible, professional, organized, hard-working and nice. I recommend Extend Fertility and Dr Klein to everyone, who would like an "insurance policy" for having children later in life.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility.
I had two nurses assigned to me and both of them were excellent. I felt well taken care of at all times.

2018, 23 Eggs Frozen
Dr Klein was very thorough through out the whole process...he explained everything to me in detail...was very patient with me and is very knowledgeable...made going through this process much easier then I expected...Your in good hands...The process entailed many blood tests and ultrasounds to insure the optimum outcome and my well being... I was monitored very closely dr Klein and his staff were always available for me through email or a phone call
I had total trust in them [Extend Fertility] and they made me feel like I was the only patient even though they had a full waiting room! They are professional and really kind and I looked forward to going to my appointments there!...staff are amazing! While being very professional they were caring and reassuring through the whole process! What they accomplish is truly miraculous!
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr Klein was very thorough through out the whole process he explained everything to me in detail was very patient with me and is very knowledgeable and made going through this process much easier then I expected
Your in good hands
Dr. Klein and his staff are amazing! While being very professional they were caring and reassuring through the whole process! What they accomplish is truly miraculous!
The process entailed many blood tests and ultrasounds to insure the optimum outcome and my well being I injected myself with hormones and I was monitored very closely dr Klein and his staff were always available for me through email or a phone call
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jordana Feinklestein)
Jordana was my adviser and is amazing! She showed me a lot of compassion was always there for me! Any time I email her, which was often she got back to me right away!
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
I had total trust in them and they made me feel like I was the only patient even though they had a full waiting room! They are professional and really kind and I looked forward to going to my appointments there!
2018, 19 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Klein is honest but in a gentle way. He does an excellent job of setting realistic expectations without trying to romanticize an arduous journey. He is also more accessible than most doctors I surveyed which provides an additional layer of comfort... My initial exam results were a bit unexpected and shocking but his team reassured me every step of the way, and given the initial diagnosis I couldn't be happier with my results.
Egg retrieval [at Extend Fertility is] about $5k and medications averaged between $3k-$7k. Storage is $475 per year...The clinic is relatively new and aesthetically pleasing. It feels more like a spa rather than a doctors waiting room. However, they have become really popular in NYC so waiting times may be a bit longer on busy days...Dr. Klein is honest but in a gentle way. He does an excellent job of setting realistic expectations without trying to romanticize an arduous journey. He is also more accessible than most doctors I surveyed which provides an additional layer of comfort.
Be patient.
Dr. Klein and his staff were incredible through my journey. My initial exam results were a bit unexpected and shocking but his team reassured me every step of the way, and given the initial diagnosis I couldn't be happier with my results.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Egg retrieval about $5k and medications averaged between $3k-$7k. Storage is $475 per year.

2018, 16 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Guarnaccia took the time to explain the process to me every step of the way. He thoughtfully answered my questions throughout my stimulation and made sure I understood exactly why he made the decisions that he did regarding my dosage...is extremely knowledgable and kind. I felt like he really understood and cared how I felt throughout the process and he took the time to answer every question big or small. I would (and have!) recommend Dr. G to friends.
Although Dr. G[uarnaccia] was my main doctor, I did also meet Dr. Klein and Dr. Maslow through an egg freezing 101. I found them all to be equally knowledgable and passionate about helping their patients. The staff at Extend is thoughtful and very helpful. They make this process simple and even enjoyable...My starting protocol was 225iu of Follistim and 2 vials of Menopur with a Lupron trigger...
How was your experience with Michael Guarnaccia at Extend Fertility?
Dr. G is extremely knowledgable and kind. I felt like he really understood and cared how I felt throughout the process and he took the time to answer every question big or small. I would (and have!) recommend Dr. G to friends.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Although Dr. G was my main doctor, I did also meet Dr. Klein and Dr. Maslow through an egg freezing 101. I found them all to be equally knowledgable and passionate about helping their patients. The staff at Extend is thoughtful and very helpful. They make this process simple and even enjoyable.

2017, Unknown Success
...he [Dr Joshua Klein] absolutely treats each patient as a human being. Every appointment when he's in the room you feel you have his undivided attention - and he's not just being courteous. He actually is giving you his attention, and thinks about what you're saying or asking. Eventhough when I would email him I would try to be brief and matter of fact so as not to take his time, he always responded very kindly. He goes out of his way for his patients, with a no-big-deal kind of attitude, really special doctor to have.
Excellent! I think it says something about Dr. Klein that everyone who works in his office [Extend Fertility] is kind and caring. I haven't found one exception. The value there is not on how much money they can rake in, but rather on caring for their patients - and it's across the board...I prefer not to get into specifics. But one thing i knew is that he [Dr. Joshua Klein] always remembered everything of my history and every strategy he used was carefully thought about.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr. Klein is absolutely everything I could want in a doctor. Of course I'd be even happier if we never had to cross paths for this, but considering the circumstances, I feel so blessed to have him as my doctor. Having a doctor that you can trust is looking out for you and is reachable, explains things clearly really put my mind at ease throughout all the appointments. I didn't dread the visits or worry what would be - I felt like I was in the hands of the best doctor that I could be. He is really exceptional. He is a genuinely kind person, not out of fluff or diplomacy. And from what I understand, every patient feels that he is completely focused on them and creating the best outcome.
Just become his patient. You don't need any other advice.
This question best sums up where Dr. Klein stands out - he absolutely treats each patient as a human being. Every appointment when he's in the room you feel you have his undivided attention - and he's not just being courteous. He actually is giving you his attention, and thinks about what you're saying or asking. Eventhough when I would email him I would try to be brief and matter of fact so as not to take his time, he always responded very kindly. He goes out of his way for his patients, with a no-big-deal kind of attitude, really special doctor to have.
I prefer not to get into specifics. But one thing i knew is that he always remembered everything of my history and every strategy he used was carefully thought about.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Toby)
Excellent! I think it says something about Dr. Klein that everyone who works in his office is kind and caring. I haven't found one exception. The value there is not on how much money they can rake in, but rather on caring for their patients - and it's across the board.

2017, 23 Eggs Frozen
Take advantage of the free consultation! Ask him [Dr. Joshua Klein] every question that crosses your mind...Our consultation lasted over an hour. It never felt rushed, and I received much more information and guidance than I expected...Dr. Klein participated in every single office visit... He made it personal and applicable to me, my age, my current situation... No complaints. He had a very high level of engagement which I couldn't be happier about.
There was only 1 day where they [nurses at Extend Fertility] didn't call me at the designated time to provide dosage instructions. I left a message with them and Dr. Klein called me within 30 min with instructions. I will say, they aren't the best with drawing blood. One nurse poked me a few times before I asked for a different nurse...Stimulation - $4990 Medication - $3052...The clinic is great in that it doesn't feel clinic-y at all. The lobby is warm and comfortable. I never saw more than 4 patients waiting in the lobby at one time. I have been to other clinics that felt cold, uncomfortable, and had farms of patients waiting to be called.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Joshua Klein did a wonderful job of making me feel like a human, instead of a number. I live in Chicago, but after our initial consultation, it was a no-brainer that I needed to fly to New York to have him do the procedure. I am so happy I did. He participated in every office visit. He took the time to educate me on each decision (timing, medication, etc.) and each step. One day, a nurse forgot to call me with dosage instructions. Dr. Klein called me, himself, to give the proper dosage info. No complaints. He had a very high level of engagement which I couldn't be happier about.
Take advantage of the free consultation! Ask him every question that crosses your mind.
Dr. Klein's consultation was very extensive and detailed. He made it personal and applicable to me, my age, my current situation. Our consultation lasted over an hour. It never felt rushed, and I received much more information and guidance than I expected. I have heard that with many other clinics, the nurses handle the office visits and the doctor is only seen at the time of egg extraction. This was not the case at Extend Fertility, as Dr. Klein participated in every single office visit.
Stimulation occurred over 9 days, with extraction on the 10th day. 1 vial of menupur throughout stimulation. I started with 225 units of Follistim, but it was reduced, as my follicles were growing quite quickly. Can't remember which trigger shot was used. There was logic to which one he wanted me to take, but I can't recall what it was.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
Overall the nursing staff was great. I did not have a specific nurse I worked with, but they were all great, responsive, communicative, etc. There was only 1 day where they didn't call me at the designated time to provide dosage instructions. I left a message with them and Dr. Klein called me within 30 min with instructions. I will say, they aren't the best with drawing blood. One nurse poked me a few times before I asked for a different nurse.
Stimulation - $4990 Medication - $3052
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Extend Fertility.
Nurses forgot to call with that day's dosage at designated time. Left a message on their after hours line, and Dr. Klein called with my dosage information within 30 min.
2013 - 2017, Successful
I wish every physician in every field of medicine was as good as dr klein was as a Dr, both medically as well as emotionally for the patient going through a tough time. He was outstanding. He spent a tremendous amount of time from my very first consult until we had a successful pregnancy and I was discharged, explaining every scenario and walking me and my husband through the process and what to expect. As well as what our options would be moving forward.
I was seen in 2 different locations [at Extend Fertility] depending on the day of the week for monitoring and/or IUIs. Parking in Brooklyn was surprisingly good. And the city was ok but it was only on the weekends. I preferred the office in the city from an aesthetic point.... Nursing staff on blood draw days were amazing. Toby was blunt, said things like they were and always clear with directions and good with call backs.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
To be prepared to have an amazing experience with him and his staff. Just to keep in mind that some days there will be a long wait time.
I have never experienced the care and compassion Dr Klein showed with any dr I’ve ever been to before him.
One thing that stands out is how I was not responding well to injectables and had to continue taking them longer than the expected time. Dr Klein kept a close watch every step of the way to ensure that we scheduled the IUI at the most optimal time, and not have too many viable eggs available, which he warned could result in a higher chance of multiples.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
I was seen in 2 different locations depending on the day of the week for monitoring and/or IUIs. Parking in Brooklyn was surprisingly good. And the city was ok but it was only on the weekends. I preferred the office in the city from an aesthetic point.
Dr Klein did not accept insurance when I was a patient. But my insurance had zero infertility coverage. Since I had to pay out of pocket regardless of who I saw, he was my first choice and priced well compared to other doctors.
I very much wanted twins when we discussed IVF as a possibility, and Dr Klein explained the downsides very well and after his explanation I do not believe it is something I’d opt for moving forward.

2017, 5 Eggs Frozen
If I can only can sum up my experience with Dr. Klein with one word, it would be "positive." When the cup was half full, it was half full, not half empty. That was the most important to me. As a bonus he was also kind, compassionate and sensitive. Going through this can never be easy, and I faced some challenges. I so appreciated his mild manners and easy touch...[Nurses at Extend were] Awesome! They seriously were my support team. From training to phone calls they were patient and caring. Alla held my hand until i was able to do it on my own, i really felt that they were rooting for me to succeed. During the egg retrieval i was treated like royalty...They were very professional, yet they didn't treat me like a number. Everyone was always friendly and smiling. I believe that freezing my eggs is probably the most important thing I have done for myself and would recommend anyone considering it to just do it and not wait. The biological clock is a real thing.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
You are in a good place and in good hands.
Dr. Klein always took the time to put me at ease, he was very sensitive to my specific circumstances, and patiently answered all my questions. He was always cautiously optimistic and positive. This had a tremendous impact on my mental well-being going through the cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Alla and Dayna)
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
They were very easy-going with the times i could show up, making sure to schedule them on days that would be convenient for me.

2017, Consult
[Dr. Kort] was kind and understanding and he is truly a expert in his field, up to date on all current treatment options...After meeting with him I left with a folder full of information of what we discussed during the consultation, step by step information on how the procedures would work and what type of medication I will need as well as the pricing for the procedure and medication
Extend Fertility is beautiful, clean, equipped with state-of-the-art technology and, most importantly, has great staff to work with...always received highly awaited results quickly. Never had to wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room...at that time it was $5000.00 for the procedure and around $5,000.00 for the medication
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Extend Fertility?
As soon as I met with Dr. Kort I was at ease, he was kind and understanding and he is truly a expert in his field, up to date on all current treatment options. He is easy to talk to and listened to all of my concerns and fears with a calm manner. After meeting with him I left with a folder full of information of what we discussed during the consultation, step by step information on how the procedures would work and what type of medication I will need as well as the pricing for the procedure and medication.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Kort at Extend Fertility?
You don't have to walk in full of nerves and anxiousness you can trust that you will be in good hands and that you will be dealing with a expert in his field. You will feel warmth and compassion from that very moment you walk in to meet him. you can be yourself because he will treat you like you are family.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Kort at Extend Fertility?
Because he showed Compassion and explained each process I would have to go through. He was easy to talk to and listened to all of my concerns and fears with a calm manner. He made me feel that he really wants the best for me.
Describe the protocols Daniel Kort used in your cycles at Extend Fertility and their degree of success.
When I first walked in for consultation he discussed my AMH level with me and how he wanted to see how many follicles I had and that it will be best to check during my period cycle, which caught me off guard and explained each type of medication I would have to take, as well as the time the procedure would take and how it will be done very quickly and that I will be asleep during the procedure for egg retrieval, and that I will feel great after, some people can even go back to work the same day if they wanted to.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
I always received highly awaited results quickly. Never had to wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. Everyone was always so pleasant and eager to engage in conversation. The atmosphere was very inviting, the waiting room is very calming and the exam rooms are clean and well lit.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Extend Fertility is beautiful, clean, equipped with state-of-the-art technology and, most importantly, has great staff to work with. The staff is very kind, welcoming and very professional. From the receptionist to the doctors, nurses and all the way to the last person in the Lab you will encounter only wonderful people.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Kort at Extend Fertility.
I believe it at that time it was $5000.00 for the procedure and around $5,000.00 for the medication then within that year the prices for the procedure went up by $1000.00
Daniel Kort