Mental health counseling is not offered
Selling medication is not offered
Selling medication is not offered

200 West 57th Street
212-810-2828

When I had my miscarriage after my first iui cycle that morning I was rushed into his [Dr. Joshua Klein's] office and he sat with us as the clots passed and made sure we were able to understand what was going on. Although this process is taking way longer then expected I believe he's doing everything cautiously. The last cycle he's been more aggressive, and he makes sure we have a plan if this iui cycle doesn't work ivf is our next try
She [the nurse at Extend Fertility] always makes sure to call you with results right away, has compassion towards you, and is friendly... definetly makes you feel comfortable and always try's to make you feel better when you don't get the results you want to hear... Each cycle I believe is $1200.... Although our dr is definetly good he works with us when it comes to payments.... He is extremely patient, kind, he sits with you and makes sure you understand everything completly and feel comfortable before getting started. Makes sure we know exactly what we are getting into. Never rushes. Always happy and cheerful
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
I'm still undergoing treatment although he really is an amazing doctor. When I had my miscarriage after my first iui cycle that morning I was rushed into his office and he sat with us as the clots passed and made sure we were able to understand what was going on. Although this process is taking way longer then expected I believe he's doing everything cautiously. The last cycle he's been more aggressive, and he makes sure we have a plan if this iui cycle doesn't work ivf is our next try... we found out the end of this week if it worked.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
To have patience, and to be optimistic... and to make sure to ask a million questions :)
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Describe the protocols Joshua Klein used in your cycles at Extend Fertility and their degree of success.
So before we started iui we were put on 2 rounds of clomid from my obgyn... once those 2 cycles failed we started seeing dr klein Iui #1- clomid 100 mg - ovidrell we got pregnant and had a miscarriage at 6 weeks- 3 follicles Iui #2 clomid 100 mg- day 3-7 ovidrell failed cycle- 2 follicles Iui #3 clomid 100 mg days 3-7-ovidrell failed cycle - 2 follicles Iui #4 letrozol 100mg days 3-7 ovidrell,failed cycle- 3 follicles Iui #5 letrozole 150 mg days 3-7 , ovidrell-failed iui- 2 follicles Iui #6 injectables gonal f 75 units monitoring, ovidrell ,failed iui 3follicles Iui #7 gonal f 85 units monitoring ovidrell- 4 follicles- waiting for results My husbands sperm count was lower in the beginning and the mortality wasn't too great... the last 2 cycles has improved.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Tobi)
She always makes sure to call you with results right away, has compassion towards you, and is friendly... definetly makes you feel comfortable and always try's to make you feel better when you don't get the results you want to hear
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Communication, appearance, compassionate, does what's right for you. Never fails to answer questions Weakness I would say since they just moved the office isn't so nice although it's worth it
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility.
Each cycle I believe is $1200... although to some ppl this doesn't sound like much but after 7 iuis it really adds up, and this doesn't include the cost for the medication... gonal f, ovidrell( $100) and tovthink of ivf is scary knowing the price. Although our dr is definetly good he works with us when it comes to payments
Describe Joshua Klein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Extend Fertility.
We have not started the ivf process so I am not sure
2017 - 2019, 3 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Klein was very knowledgable. He explained information thoroughly but always in a way that was understandable. He was kind and compassionate when giving difficult news. He answered all my questions (and I had many) and he addressed all my concerns without judgement. ... Dr. Klein listened to my concerns, answered all my questions, and understood my feelings while delivering both good and bad news.
The biggest strength of this office is the compassion. They are understanding, kind, and thorough. As with any clinic, you always need to be your own advocate. If you have questions, you must ask. If you have concerns, you must voice them. Be knowledgable as a patient but also be trusting because this team only wants what's best for you.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Ask all your questions and don't worry if they are insignificant in your mind, Dr. Klein will understand, answer you thoroughly, and validate your concerns.
I went through 3 rounds of egg freezing, one cancellation, and will be doing one more before being the IUI process with Dr. Klein. In all three rounds, the Folistim amounts were increased from the start and I was given three different trigger drugs. My body reacts best to higher doses of Folistim but I also had a canceled cycle on the highest dose.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
From the moment you walk into the office, every single nurse is kind, gentle, understanding, and thorough.
$9000 for 4 egg freezing cycles $2000 for 5 years of long term storage
Extend

Dr. Klein is very knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner. He is responsible, professional, and kind. I had a great experience with Dr Klein and his team. My treatment and procedure were handled professionally, worry- and pain-free...Dr Klein and his team make all the important information easily accessible but if you are unsure about something, just shoot them a quick email or give them a call...
I had two nurses assigned to me [at Extend Fertility] and both of them were excellent. I felt well taken care of at all times...What I liked most about Extend Fertility was their personalized approach to every patient. It felt like they genuinely care about their patients, one patient at a time. Great service and great results made me happy...The process that led to the procedure lasted for about 10 days and during that period of time I felt really well taken care of. The procedure itself was a breeze. I would like to thank Dr. Klein, Dayna, Ilaina, Leslie, Jordana, the procedure room nurse Daniella and the entire incredible team for being so positive, welcoming, flexible, professional, organized, hard-working and nice.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr Klein is very knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner. He is responsible, professional, and kind. I had a great experience with Dr Klein and his team. My treatment and procedure were handled professionally, worry- and pain-free. Special kudos goes out to his team.
Making sure that you understand every step of the treatment is very important. Dr Klein and his team make all the important information easily accessible but if you are unsure about something, just shoot them a quick email or give them a call.
I have had an incredible experience with Extend Fertility. The process that led to the procedure lasted for about 10 days and during that period of time I felt really well taken care of. The procedure itself was a breeze. I would like to thank Dr. Klein, Dayna, Ilaina, Leslie, Jordana, the procedure room nurse Daniella and the entire incredible team for being so positive, welcoming, flexible, professional, organized, hard-working and nice. I recommend Extend Fertility and Dr Klein to everyone, who would like an "insurance policy" for having children later in life.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility.
I had two nurses assigned to me and both of them were excellent. I felt well taken care of at all times.

2017, 5 Eggs Frozen
If I can only can sum up my experience with Dr. Klein with one word, it would be "positive." When the cup was half full, it was half full, not half empty. That was the most important to me. As a bonus he was also kind, compassionate and sensitive. Going through this can never be easy, and I faced some challenges. I so appreciated his mild manners and easy touch...[Nurses at Extend were] Awesome! They seriously were my support team. From training to phone calls they were patient and caring. Alla held my hand until i was able to do it on my own, i really felt that they were rooting for me to succeed. During the egg retrieval i was treated like royalty...They were very professional, yet they didn't treat me like a number. Everyone was always friendly and smiling. I believe that freezing my eggs is probably the most important thing I have done for myself and would recommend anyone considering it to just do it and not wait. The biological clock is a real thing.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
You are in a good place and in good hands.
Dr. Klein always took the time to put me at ease, he was very sensitive to my specific circumstances, and patiently answered all my questions. He was always cautiously optimistic and positive. This had a tremendous impact on my mental well-being going through the cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Alla and Dayna)
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
They were very easy-going with the times i could show up, making sure to schedule them on days that would be convenient for me.

2020, 24 Eggs Frozen
Dr Klein always made me feel like a person because he constantly responded to my questions and validated my concerns...Although Dr Klein doesn't see patients often, he came whenever I asked. He answered my emails promptly and thoroughly. I felt that worked really hard in getting all my eggs, eventhough my anatomy made it difficult...Email the doctor if you want to know something. He always gets back to you.
Courtney [nurse at Extend Fertility] was great. She seemed genuinely concerned. Valerie [nurse] took the time to call me when I was not feeling well...Caring practice. Fast appointments, accessible Dr.'s and nurses, clean facility. Dr willing to listen to your concerns and modify protocol to tailor it to your individual needs. Primary doctor not always available to do retreival...Dr Klein always made me feel like a person because he constantly responded to my questions and validated my concerns.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Email the doctor if you want to know something. He always gets back to you.
My first cycle included 9 days of stimulation. I took gonal-f, menopur, cetretide and lupron trigger as well as letrezol. My second cycle differed in that I took estredoil patches prior to stimulation, I did not take letrezol and that I stimulated for 12 days
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
Courtney was great. She seemed genuinely concerned. Valerie took the time to call me when I was not feeling well.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
One time storage fee for as many cycles as desired, fee for services and fee for medication.

2020, 15 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Bat-Sheva Maslow was] Very pleasant and clearly explained the process and my fertility projections...I felt like my concerns were addressed and the supporting materials I was provided were very helpful...I would note that given the timing of your cycle you will be examined by other doctors within the practice, as well as the actual retrieval...Given my AMH levels Doctor Maslow tailored my fertility drugs to fit my needs...was very nice and explained my fertility in great detail. I ended up being treated by another doctor in the practice but both of them were very attentive and supportive.
The clinic [Extend Fertility] was very attentive and accommodating. I felt like my concerns were addressed and the supporting materials I was provided were very helpful...I would note that given the timing of your cycle you will be examined by other doctors within the practice, as well as the actual retrieval...All of the nurses at Extend were lovely and made me feel very comfortable. They explained everything clearly and answered all of my questions thoroughly...$5,500 for the procedure, $2,000 for the drugs and $2,400 for a 5 year storage plan
How was your experience with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
Very pleasant and clearly explained the process and my fertility projections. The clinic was very attentive and accommodating. I felt like my concerns were addressed and the supporting materials I was provided were very helpful.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
Dr Maslow was very nice and explained my fertility in great detail. I ended up being treated by another doctor in the practice but both of them were very attentive and supportive.
Describe the protocols Bat-Sheva Maslow used in your cycles at Extend Fertility and their degree of success.
Given my AMH levels Doctor Maslow tailored my fertility drugs to fit my needs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Ana Baez-Castillo)
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
The clinic was very professional and clearly outlined the process during the initial consultation. They were accommodating with appointments and the staff was lovely. The nurses and doctor were wonderful on the day of the procedure and followed up with me multiple times in the days following.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility.
Describe Bat-Sheva Maslow's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Extend Fertility.

2019, 13 Eggs Frozen
I chose a female doctor [Dr. Bat-Sheva Maslow] because I think it’s more convenient. She is very nice and professional. The whole procedure went smoothly and I got a pretty good result. I didn’t feel anything miserable, the medication was efficient, I only injected 8 days to get it ready.... They expected to get 10-15 eggs, I got 13 mature eggs, which is pretty good. Although I expected 15.
This clinic [Extend Fertility] is the egg freezing industry leader. I’m happy I made a good choice. I did so much research to find it. I enjoyed the advanced technology and professional team. The whole procedure was pretty enjoyable.... Their monitoring hours is 7:00am-9:30am every day. Which is very convenient. The waiting time is very short.... My fertility advisor Kezia is great! She is very friendly and reachable.
How was your experience with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
I chose a female doctor because I think it’s more convenient. She is very nice and professional. The whole procedure went smoothly and I got a pretty good result. I didn’t feel anything miserable, the medication was efficient, I only injected 8 days to get it ready.
Don’t fear of anything, I feel the procedure just like a regular period.
She is very nice and with big smile. A kind of warm feeling.
They give me the dose is medium. Follistim 225 unites and 2 vials of Menopur per day. I only injected 8 days to get it ready for retraival. They expected to get 10-15 eggs, I got 13 mature eggs, which is pretty good. Although I expected 15.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kezia Onel )
My fertility advisor Kezia is great! She is very friendly and reachable. She is so patient and answered all my questions. She helped me made it. And all the nurses are so nice and patient. They are a well organized team.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
This clinic is the egg freezing industry leader. I’m happy I made a good choice. I did so much research to find it. I enjoyed the advanced technology and professional team. The whole procedure was pretty enjoyable.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
First cycle 6500, one year storage 600, medication 3000.
Extend
[Dr. Joshua Klein] always made sure to be on call for my procedures He always helped me stay positive and hopeful he showed true compassion and interest in my care/needs even after success. He is always available by email and phone if needed...first IVF protocol was "micro- flare" which resulted in "funky" egg behavior. The next cycle was antagonist with high dosage of Gonal- F and 3rd and most successful cycle was antagonist with lower dosage of Gonal- F which resulted in better egg quality.
The office [of Extend Fertility] is a nice and warm environment...Feels very welcoming...Nurses are always smiling and compassionate...They could work on communication skills...like calling back and getting questions answered more efficiently...very fairly priced (compared to other clinics)...Dr. Klein was not a fan of transferring multiple embryos but would have agreed if I begged enough...first IVF protocol was "micro- flare" which resulted in "funky" egg behavior. The next cycle was antagonist with high dosage of Gonal- F and 3rd and most successful cycle was antagonist with lower dosage of Gonal- F which resulted in better egg quality.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr. Klein always made sure to be on call for my procedures He always helped me stay positive and hopeful he showed true compassion and interest in my care/needs even after success. He is always available by email and phone if needed.
dont be afraid to ask questions
Dr Klein is always available by email He always takes the time to respond in detail and made sure to be on call for all my procedures
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
The office is a nice and warm environment Feels very welcoming Nurses are always smiling and compassionate They could work on communication skills...like calling back and getting questions answered more efficiently
very fairly priced (compared to other clinics)
Extend
Doctor [Klein] took time to answer questions. Had a very well prepared presentation that answered most questions (which I liked a lot).... He seemed very knowledgeable. He answered questions I had. I did have to wait a long time because he was presenting to another patient. He had a long presentation. The wait was inconvenient but I was overall pleased with the consultation. I would have preferred that he re-check a suspiciously low blood test number but as a practitioner I felt comfortable in his care
The clinic administrative staff [Extend] seemed not well coordinated... They seemed rush - especially after the treatment had been paid for. I felt like an inconvenience to them... For me the greatest strength was affordability and location. They are in midtown and easy to get to. The doctor also seemed very competent. The support team I was not impressed with however. I’ve had 3 different “coordinators” since visiting them.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
I liked him. He seemed very knowledgeable. He answered questions I had. I did have to wait a long time because he was presenting to another patient. He had a long presentation. The wait was inconvenient but I was overall pleased with the consultation. I would have preferred that he re-check a suspiciously low blood test number but as a practitioner I felt comfortable in his care
Be ready to wait
Doctor took time to answer questions. Had a very well prepared presentation that answered most questions (which I liked a lot). Was thorough
I don’t remember
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
For me the greatest strength was affordability and location. They are in midtown and easy to get to. The doctor also seemed very competent. The support team I was not impressed with however. I’ve had 3 different “coordinators” since visiting them. Also had one phone reception call that where the clinic person was rude- this did not occur until after treatment was paid in full however. That was quite disappointing
Don’t remember
I didn’t have this procedure
What specific things went wrong at Extend Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Extend Fertility.
The clinic administrative staff seemed not well coordinated

2018, 26 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Maslow cares about her patients and women's education around fertility. She is passionate about what she does and wants her patients to have positive outcomes. She communicates over the phone and over email.... We agreed to do 2 cycles of egg retrieval (I am 40) and we would determine if a third is necessary. After the 2nd, we agreed to a 3rd but she was confident that completing a 4th cycle was unnecessary.
Communication [Extend Fertility] was problematic and obtaining records was an issue. The steps of the process were not made transparent. Ex. How long would the eggs be stored in the clinic and then shipped to the storage facility was not readily available. Had to request that details be made in writing. For example, they called you over the phone to tell you the number of eggs that were going to be frozen but did not offer a written confirmation of the record unless I requested.
How was your experience with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
Have a baseline knowledge of fertility. Do your own research and be prepared to ask specific questions
The Doctor answered questions and provided realistic expectations
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
Communication was erratic. Never spoke to the same person and questions were not always answered.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Communication was problematic and obtaining records was an issue. The steps of the process were not made transparent. Ex. How long would the eggs be stored in the clinic and then shipped to the storage facility was not readily available. Had to request that details be made in writing. For example, they called you over the phone to tell you the number of eggs that were going to be frozen but did not offer a written confirmation of the record unless I requested.
5000 a cycle for egg retrieval. Meds were covered under my insurance
Extend

Strengths [of Dr. Klein]: very knowledgeable, answered all of my questions, made me feel optimistic while still being realistic about the expected outcome. Weaknesses: wouldn’t review my record before we spoke and would ask me questions that he could find in my records from previous visits...He is very busy, so be ready to be seen by other doctors in the practice. He has a lot of experience so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.
[Nurses at Extend Fertility are ] Courteous, compassionate, knowledgeable...$5000 for the egg retrieval. Medication was $3000 at the pharmacy...Very organized and able to see me on time for my appointments. Space is very nice and welcoming. Staff is very professional. Website is great and they offer good online educational resources. Centrally located in midtown. Able to offer discounts at certain pharmacies.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Strengths: very knowledgeable, answered all of my questions, made me feel optimistic while still being realistic about the expected outcome. Weaknesses: wouldn’t review my record before we spoke and would ask me questions that he could find in my records from previous visits.
The doctor made jokes and had great bedside manner.
Menopur, follastim, ganireix, pregnyl. Side effects: bloating and injection site tenderness. I produced 9 mature eggs, of which 7 were considered apt for freezing.
Courteous, compassionate, knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
$5000 for the egg retrieval. Medication was $3000 at the pharmacy.

2018, 23 Eggs Frozen
Dr Klein was very thorough through out the whole process...he explained everything to me in detail...was very patient with me and is very knowledgeable...made going through this process much easier then I expected...Your in good hands...The process entailed many blood tests and ultrasounds to insure the optimum outcome and my well being... I was monitored very closely dr Klein and his staff were always available for me through email or a phone call
I had total trust in them [Extend Fertility] and they made me feel like I was the only patient even though they had a full waiting room! They are professional and really kind and I looked forward to going to my appointments there!...staff are amazing! While being very professional they were caring and reassuring through the whole process! What they accomplish is truly miraculous!
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr Klein was very thorough through out the whole process he explained everything to me in detail was very patient with me and is very knowledgeable and made going through this process much easier then I expected
Your in good hands
Dr. Klein and his staff are amazing! While being very professional they were caring and reassuring through the whole process! What they accomplish is truly miraculous!
The process entailed many blood tests and ultrasounds to insure the optimum outcome and my well being I injected myself with hormones and I was monitored very closely dr Klein and his staff were always available for me through email or a phone call
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jordana Feinklestein)
Jordana was my adviser and is amazing! She showed me a lot of compassion was always there for me! Any time I email her, which was often she got back to me right away!
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
I had total trust in them and they made me feel like I was the only patient even though they had a full waiting room! They are professional and really kind and I looked forward to going to my appointments there!
2018, 19 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Klein is honest but in a gentle way. He does an excellent job of setting realistic expectations without trying to romanticize an arduous journey. He is also more accessible than most doctors I surveyed which provides an additional layer of comfort... My initial exam results were a bit unexpected and shocking but his team reassured me every step of the way, and given the initial diagnosis I couldn't be happier with my results.
Egg retrieval [at Extend Fertility is] about $5k and medications averaged between $3k-$7k. Storage is $475 per year...The clinic is relatively new and aesthetically pleasing. It feels more like a spa rather than a doctors waiting room. However, they have become really popular in NYC so waiting times may be a bit longer on busy days...Dr. Klein is honest but in a gentle way. He does an excellent job of setting realistic expectations without trying to romanticize an arduous journey. He is also more accessible than most doctors I surveyed which provides an additional layer of comfort.
Be patient.
Dr. Klein and his staff were incredible through my journey. My initial exam results were a bit unexpected and shocking but his team reassured me every step of the way, and given the initial diagnosis I couldn't be happier with my results.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Egg retrieval about $5k and medications averaged between $3k-$7k. Storage is $475 per year.
Extend

He [Dr. Klein] gave me very honest feedback and set my expectations. Other doctors wanted to run so many tests (many were invasive) to try to diagnose the problem or put me on meds (like Lupron, which I refused) to try to correct something that hadn't even been diagnosed. Dr. Klein listened to my story and focused in on the one problem that had been identified a year earlier - scarring - that we thought had been solved (two visits to Dr. Isaacson in Boston, who I still highly recommend).
Everyone [at Extend Fertility] was great . They knew my name and my case and knew what I had been through and really shared in my joy when I finally had success...Strengths are the intelligence and compassion of the doctors, the kindness and attention to detail of the staff, in-house procedures (vs. having to go to a hospital), ability to email and check results on the site.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
I loved working with Josh Klein. He gave me very honest feedback and set my expectations. Other doctors wanted to run so many tests (many were invasive) to try to diagnose the problem or put me on meds (like Lupron, which I refused) to try to correct something that hadn't even been diagnosed. Dr. Klein listened to my story and focused in on the one problem that had been identified a year earlier - scarring - that we thought had been solved (two visits to Dr. Isaacson in Boston, who I still highly recommend). Before launching into other tests, he wanted to check in on that to see if it had come back. We did a hysteroscopy and he removed some scarring. My next transfer (#5!) was successful. Even with a 5.9 lining. He didn't just apply the rule book on what next but really thought about the situation and it paid off. I'm so grateful that I went to him. Also- the only reason I didn't see Josh Klein on every visit was because of restrictions related to COVID-19
Trust him! and the other doctors are great too. Dr. G did my transfer (because of COVID restrictions) and he was great!!
I briefly went to RMA NY (didn't count in my # of docs) and spent about year at Cornell. I can't stress enough about how much better the smaller clinics are. You see your doctor check-ups, you can reach out and easily reach the doctor or a nurse who knows your case, and when you walk in, you're not surrounded by a dozen other girls, waiting like cattle. The person at the front desk knows your name, and dealing with Rx's and billing is SO much easier!! Lastly but most importantly, I received customized care. At Cornell, I just went through the standard process and when it didn't work, I was told to look into surrogacy. I cannot stress enough how much better the experience is at Extend than those other larger clinics.
Hysteroscopy to diagnose and remove scarring. Letrozole and Estrogen to bulk up my lining. PIO, oral & vaginal progesterone before and after FET
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Ana, she was the ultrasound technician, but loved her. all the nurses were great!)
Everyone was great . They knew my name and my case and knew what I had been through and really shared in my joy when I finally had success.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
I was fortunate enough to have the vast majority covered by insurance (united & cigna)
never discussed multiple

2018, 8 Eggs Frozen
Dr Klein is very nice...But the methods they use are so aggressive and ineffective. They are very rigid with statics, and treat every patient like how a textbook would instruct. They try to pump as much medication into you as possible, hoping to get the best results. But it turned out to be very counterproductive and I am afraid its harmful to my body in the long run. And the results are so poor. I only got 50% of mature eggs the first time, and the second time half of the eggs magically disappeared ( I think they ovulated earlier because the doctor was late!)
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
I wish someone had shared their experiences with Extend, so I could have skipped my 2 cycles with them, and saved my ovaries Dont take me wrong, Dr Klein is very nice. The clinic is pretty well organized. (Dr G is a different story. Very rude and impatient ) But the methods they use are so aggressive and ineffective. They are very rigid with statics, and treat every patient like how a textbook would instruct. They try to pump as much medication into you as possible, hoping to get the best results. But it turned out to be very counterproductive and I am afraid its harmful to my body in the long run. And the results are so poor. I only got 50% of mature eggs the first time, and the second time half of the eggs magically disappeared ( I think they ovulated earlier because the doctor was late!) They use manupor unnecessarily. They ask you to inject full dose of ganerilx every shot. They don't time well the ovulation Window. They just rigidly go by the 36 hours rule. (I strongly suspect in the second cycle, the missed the ovulation window, and lost half counts of my eggs. Because the count of eggs was only half of what the unltrasound indicated. But the doctor was not willing to tell me why. They tried to hide the reasons. I even got yelled by doctor G for asking about the reason ) I only found out how these things are wrong after I went to New Hope for my third cycle this month. I was pretty skeptical about them at the beginning, and even wanted to go back to the extend. The extend sells them well for all the charts and statistic based result predication But at New Hope, they customize the medication for you. I didn't have to use manupor. They minimize both the ganerilx and trigger shots. I felt less influenced by the drug during the whole cycle. And the result was better. New hope is not the best. For example, they could have given me the wrong trigger shot medication if I didn't triple check with the nurse. just for a full disclosure But if I could have done it again, I wouldn't have gone to the extend at all. I feel really regretted, not for the money, but worried about how all the cycles might have impacted my health. But it's my fault that I didn't do a thorough research first. So I just want to share the experience here. I hope it will help someone who is going through the same situation-- egg freezing
Don’t go to that clinic

2017, Consult
[Dr. Kort] was kind and understanding and he is truly a expert in his field, up to date on all current treatment options...After meeting with him I left with a folder full of information of what we discussed during the consultation, step by step information on how the procedures would work and what type of medication I will need as well as the pricing for the procedure and medication
Extend Fertility is beautiful, clean, equipped with state-of-the-art technology and, most importantly, has great staff to work with...always received highly awaited results quickly. Never had to wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room...at that time it was $5000.00 for the procedure and around $5,000.00 for the medication
How was your experience with Daniel Kort at Extend Fertility?
As soon as I met with Dr. Kort I was at ease, he was kind and understanding and he is truly a expert in his field, up to date on all current treatment options. He is easy to talk to and listened to all of my concerns and fears with a calm manner. After meeting with him I left with a folder full of information of what we discussed during the consultation, step by step information on how the procedures would work and what type of medication I will need as well as the pricing for the procedure and medication.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Kort at Extend Fertility?
You don't have to walk in full of nerves and anxiousness you can trust that you will be in good hands and that you will be dealing with a expert in his field. You will feel warmth and compassion from that very moment you walk in to meet him. you can be yourself because he will treat you like you are family.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Kort at Extend Fertility?
Because he showed Compassion and explained each process I would have to go through. He was easy to talk to and listened to all of my concerns and fears with a calm manner. He made me feel that he really wants the best for me.
Describe the protocols Daniel Kort used in your cycles at Extend Fertility and their degree of success.
When I first walked in for consultation he discussed my AMH level with me and how he wanted to see how many follicles I had and that it will be best to check during my period cycle, which caught me off guard and explained each type of medication I would have to take, as well as the time the procedure would take and how it will be done very quickly and that I will be asleep during the procedure for egg retrieval, and that I will feel great after, some people can even go back to work the same day if they wanted to.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
I always received highly awaited results quickly. Never had to wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. Everyone was always so pleasant and eager to engage in conversation. The atmosphere was very inviting, the waiting room is very calming and the exam rooms are clean and well lit.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Extend Fertility is beautiful, clean, equipped with state-of-the-art technology and, most importantly, has great staff to work with. The staff is very kind, welcoming and very professional. From the receptionist to the doctors, nurses and all the way to the last person in the Lab you will encounter only wonderful people.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Kort at Extend Fertility.
I believe it at that time it was $5000.00 for the procedure and around $5,000.00 for the medication then within that year the prices for the procedure went up by $1000.00
Daniel Kort

2019, 16 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Joshua Klein] was kind and helpful. He was honest with all the possible outcomes and made sure I understood what was happening. When I had concerns he made sure to explain options in-depth to make sure I felt comfortable to make a decision...took the time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions. He also took the time to make sure I understood. Whenever I had concerns, he made sure to put me at ease.
Extend Fertility knows exactly what they are doing! The logistics class, where they teach you how to inject yourself, was so helpful! I don't know what I would have done without that. They also call you every day during your cycle to make sure you know what you're supposed to do that evening and when to come back in. Every person I came in contact with was kind and helpful...Some days were less crowded, but the later you go in, the more crowded it will be. There were some days where they had to put people in conference rooms, but they made sure everyone had a seat and they're always offering water!
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr Klein was kind and helpful. He was honest with all the possible outcomes and made sure I understood what was happening. When I had concerns he made sure to explain options in-depth to make sure I felt comfortable to make a decision.
Dr Klein took the time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions. He also took the time to make sure I understood. Whenever I had concerns, he made sure to put me at ease.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
Every nurse I came in contact with was kind and knowledgable. They all asked how I was doing and kept my spirits up when things were getting a bit rough.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
It depended on the day and time I showed up. Some days were less crowded, but the later you go in, the more crowded it will be. There were some days where they had to put people in conference rooms, but they made sure everyone had a seat and they're always offering water!
I got lucky and they were doing a special discount for the month that I was going to begin so I got $1,000 off for all of the stuff associated with retrieval, except for medication and storage.

2021, Consult
Dr. Maslow was very nice and communicated everything well to me. I've only had one consultation with her so far but I have no complaints, everything went well. I look forward to having more appointments with her once I start the process...She took the time to explain the entire egg freezing process to me and also answered al the questions I had. I didn't feel rushed and felt like I had her undivided attention and felt very comfortable speaking to her....
The clinic [Extend Fertility] was quiet and spacious, taking into consideration social distancing. Everything was organized and I was in and out fairly quickly...The first appointment I had with the nurses was very quick and easy. just one quick blood draw...if the patient is looking for a female physician at this clinic. As the only female physician, I did have to wait a few extra weeks for an appointment....
How was your experience with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
experience went very well. Dr. Maslow was very nice and communicated everything well to me. I've only had one consultation with her so far but I have no complaints, everything went well. I look forward to having more appointments with her once I start the process
I think to just be patient if the patient is looking for a female physician at this clinic. As the only female physician, I did have to wait a few extra weeks for an appointment.
I have not started treatment yet.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
The clinic was quiet and spacious, taking into consideration social distancing. Everything was organized and I was in and out fairly quickly. There was some construction as the clinic is expanding but the only signs of that were signs in the clinic space. Otherwise, I would have had no idea, there was no noise or disturbance that impeded the appointment
just over $10000
2014 - 2020, Successful
Joshua Klein is an amazing Dr. I've used 4 Dr before i got to him. we couldn't imagine how we have ever used any other Dr. before. The patience, the clarity he always provided. He was always always there for us. there was no such a thing as not receiving a response on an email or phone call before the end of the day...- the Bedside manners of him and his whole staff are amazing...
Nurses [at Extend Fertility] are all on amazing level - each and every office visit or scan i felt as if i was their only patient -...This clinic is one i would recommend everyone to use - ive used multiple clinics before this one and i can not compare it at all to any other one. People going thru infertility have more than enough on their plate. at least they have the warmth and professionalism they deserve...the Bedside manners of him [Dr. Klein] and his whole staff are amazing
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
This Dr has an exceptional nature - the Bedside manners of him and his whole staff are amazing
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
Nurses there are all on amazing level - each and every office visit or scan i felt as if i was their only patient -

2018, 16 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Guarnaccia took the time to explain the process to me every step of the way. He thoughtfully answered my questions throughout my stimulation and made sure I understood exactly why he made the decisions that he did regarding my dosage...is extremely knowledgable and kind. I felt like he really understood and cared how I felt throughout the process and he took the time to answer every question big or small. I would (and have!) recommend Dr. G to friends.
Although Dr. G[uarnaccia] was my main doctor, I did also meet Dr. Klein and Dr. Maslow through an egg freezing 101. I found them all to be equally knowledgable and passionate about helping their patients. The staff at Extend is thoughtful and very helpful. They make this process simple and even enjoyable...My starting protocol was 225iu of Follistim and 2 vials of Menopur with a Lupron trigger...
How was your experience with Michael Guarnaccia at Extend Fertility?
Dr. G is extremely knowledgable and kind. I felt like he really understood and cared how I felt throughout the process and he took the time to answer every question big or small. I would (and have!) recommend Dr. G to friends.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Guarnaccia at Extend Fertility?
Describe the protocols Michael Guarnaccia used in your cycles at Extend Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Although Dr. G was my main doctor, I did also meet Dr. Klein and Dr. Maslow through an egg freezing 101. I found them all to be equally knowledgable and passionate about helping their patients. The staff at Extend is thoughtful and very helpful. They make this process simple and even enjoyable.
Michael Guarnaccia

2018, 2 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Klein's] demeanor is compassionate... Very nice, good listener, explains thoroughly. Only bad experience that doctor “forgot” a gauze inside me. It was not him though but the doctor performing the procedure which was his colleague at the clinic...Insist that he does the procedure himself... It [Extend] is much more affordable than other clinics. It is friendly and doesn’t feel like a hospital which was nice. Waiting times can be very long on some days
It [Extend] is much more affordable than other clinics. It is friendly and doesn’t feel like a hospital which was nice. Waiting times can be very long on some days... [Dr. Klein is] Very nice, good listener, explains thoroughly. Only bad experience that doctor “forgot” a gauze inside me. It was not him though but the doctor performing the procedure which was his colleague at the clinic
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Insist that he does the procedure himself
His demeanor is compassionate
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
They were really bad as drawing blood
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
The clinic was extend fertility, which is not in the list of clinics given here. It is much more affordable than other clinics. It is friendly and doesn’t feel like a hospital which was nice. Waiting times can be very long on some days
Consult
Dr Klein makes his patience feel like he has all the time in the world for them and answers all of their questions/concerns in a professional and genuine manner...His professionalism and expertise puts him above all and allowed me to be at ease throughout my procedures...Ask as many questions as possible, stay informed and understand the process
[Extended Fertility is a] Great environment, always peaceful and pleasant experience. Easy to reach, all questions answered in a timely manner. Organized and helpful, happy to help attitude. The only weakness - It would be nice to have a larger waiting room with more space...Great team, always smiling and happy to answer an questions...
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr Joshua Klein provided a seamless experience for me. His professionalism and expertise puts him above all and allowed me to be at ease throughout my procedures. I highly recommend Dr Klein and Extend Fertility.
Ask as many questions as possible, stay informed and understand the process
Clear description for all medication, dosage amounts and how to take each.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
Great team, always smiling and happy to answer an questions
Appx $10,000

2019, 22 Eggs Frozen
Investor
He [Dr. Joshua Klein] spent a lot of time with me in the consultation (over 45 minutes) going through lots of details about the process and answering all my questions. Dr. Klein also made himself available via email for any follow-up questions and he answered right away...he went through the process in detail with me and answered all my questions. This gave me comfort...as my decision to go through the egg freezing process. Dr. Klein is also very kind.
Strengths are good location [of Extend Fertility] on 57th and 7th in Manhattan, clean and bright office, friendly staff, and they generally get you in and out of appointments quickly. The weakness is that the waiting area is fairly small, so at times they had to use an extra conference room for waiting seating. On one or two of my visits for blood work and an ultrasound, I waited for longer than I would have liked to be seen.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr. Klein was very responsive to email communications, he went through the process in detail with me and answered all my questions. This gave me comfort in choosing Extend Fertility as well as my decision to go through the egg freezing process. Dr. Klein is also very kind.
Ask him as many questions as you need!
He spent a lot of time with me in the consultation (over 45 minutes) going through lots of details about the process and answering all my questions. Dr. Klein also made himself available via email for any follow-up questions and he answered right away.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Strengths are good location on 57th and 7th in Manhattan, clean and bright office, friendly staff, and they generally get you in and out of appointments quickly. The weakness is that the waiting area is fairly small, so at times they had to use an extra conference room for waiting seating. On one or two of my visits for blood work and an ultrasound, I waited for longer than I would have liked to be seen.
The cost of the office portion was $5,500 for the egg freezing cycle and the medications were extra.