9.7

Selling medication is not offered

200 West 57th Street
212-810-2828

2020, Consult
The doctor [Dr. Michael Guarnaccia] listened to my concerns regarding a prior existing health situation and kept good contact with me and my many follow-up questions. When the pandemic hit, altering plans, he called me personally to discuss options...I have a complex medical history and felt like I was carefully listened to...
Extend Fertility has set pricing, which appears on their website. There are no hidden fees. Egg freezing is $6,500 plus the cost of meds and storage...I did a lot of shopping around for the right clinic, and the transparency of Extend Fertility couldn't be beat. I felt more confident moving forward knowing there were no stones left unturned. Their response rate is 100% and very fast.
How was your experience with Michael Guarnaccia at Extend Fertility?
The doctor listened to my concerns regarding a prior existing health situation and kept good contact with me and my many follow-up questions. When the pandemic hit, altering plans, he called me personally to discuss options.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Guarnaccia at Extend Fertility?
Dr. Guarnaccia and his staff are committed to making the process transparent.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Guarnaccia at Extend Fertility?
I have a complex medical history and felt like I was carefully listened to.
Describe the protocols Michael Guarnaccia used in your cycles at Extend Fertility and their degree of success.
We are hoping to start my cycle later this month, as my fertility preservation has been deemed medically necessary.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
I had many questions and they were all answered promptly.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Guarnaccia at Extend Fertility.
2014 - 2020, Successful
Joshua Klein is an amazing Dr. I've used 4 Dr before i got to him. we couldn't imagine how we have ever used any other Dr. before. The patience, the clarity he always provided. He was always always there for us. there was no such a thing as not receiving a response on an email or phone call before the end of the day...- the Bedside manners of him and his whole staff are amazing...
Nurses [at Extend Fertility] are all on amazing level - each and every office visit or scan i felt as if i was their only patient -...This clinic is one i would recommend everyone to use - ive used multiple clinics before this one and i can not compare it at all to any other one. People going thru infertility have more than enough on their plate. at least they have the warmth and professionalism they deserve...the Bedside manners of him [Dr. Klein] and his whole staff are amazing
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
This Dr has an exceptional nature - the Bedside manners of him and his whole staff are amazing
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
Nurses there are all on amazing level - each and every office visit or scan i felt as if i was their only patient -

2019, 17 Eggs Frozen
Dr Klein was reassuring and there for me as a patient. He encouraged me to email him with any questions. During the consultation Dr Klein explained the science, statistics, and procedures. He was also sensitive to my religious needs and worked around them...The doctor was always available and responded to all questions...
The [Extend Fertility] clinicians cared about how I would react to the meds and they opened early and didn't effect my work day. The office staff always offered a choice of water -cold or room temperature A weakness would be that street parking is not easy there and garage parking is expensive...There were a few nurses who all seemed nice. I didn't have much interaction with them.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Ask questions and get clarity
The doctor was always available and responded to all questions.
Describe the protocols Joshua Klein used in your cycles at Extend Fertility and their degree of success.
I don't remember the protocol only that I started with follistim and menopur.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
The clinic was nice. The clinicians cared about how I would react to the meds and they opened early and didn't effect my work day. The office staff always offered a choice of water -cold or room temperature A weakness would be that street parking is not easy there and garage parking is expensive..
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility.
I think it cost about $6500 for office visits and anesthesia.

2018, 16 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Guarnaccia took the time to explain the process to me every step of the way. He thoughtfully answered my questions throughout my stimulation and made sure I understood exactly why he made the decisions that he did regarding my dosage...is extremely knowledgable and kind. I felt like he really understood and cared how I felt throughout the process and he took the time to answer every question big or small. I would (and have!) recommend Dr. G to friends.
Although Dr. G[uarnaccia] was my main doctor, I did also meet Dr. Klein and Dr. Maslow through an egg freezing 101. I found them all to be equally knowledgable and passionate about helping their patients. The staff at Extend is thoughtful and very helpful. They make this process simple and even enjoyable...My starting protocol was 225iu of Follistim and 2 vials of Menopur with a Lupron trigger...
How was your experience with Michael Guarnaccia at Extend Fertility?
Dr. G is extremely knowledgable and kind. I felt like he really understood and cared how I felt throughout the process and he took the time to answer every question big or small. I would (and have!) recommend Dr. G to friends.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Although Dr. G was my main doctor, I did also meet Dr. Klein and Dr. Maslow through an egg freezing 101. I found them all to be equally knowledgable and passionate about helping their patients. The staff at Extend is thoughtful and very helpful. They make this process simple and even enjoyable.

2018, 2 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Klein's] demeanor is compassionate... Very nice, good listener, explains thoroughly. Only bad experience that doctor “forgot” a gauze inside me. It was not him though but the doctor performing the procedure which was his colleague at the clinic...Insist that he does the procedure himself... It [Extend] is much more affordable than other clinics. It is friendly and doesn’t feel like a hospital which was nice. Waiting times can be very long on some days
It [Extend] is much more affordable than other clinics. It is friendly and doesn’t feel like a hospital which was nice. Waiting times can be very long on some days... [Dr. Klein is] Very nice, good listener, explains thoroughly. Only bad experience that doctor “forgot” a gauze inside me. It was not him though but the doctor performing the procedure which was his colleague at the clinic
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Insist that he does the procedure himself
His demeanor is compassionate
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
They were really bad as drawing blood
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
The clinic was extend fertility, which is not in the list of clinics given here. It is much more affordable than other clinics. It is friendly and doesn’t feel like a hospital which was nice. Waiting times can be very long on some days
Consult
Dr Klein makes his patience feel like he has all the time in the world for them and answers all of their questions/concerns in a professional and genuine manner...His professionalism and expertise puts him above all and allowed me to be at ease throughout my procedures...Ask as many questions as possible, stay informed and understand the process
[Extended Fertility is a] Great environment, always peaceful and pleasant experience. Easy to reach, all questions answered in a timely manner. Organized and helpful, happy to help attitude. The only weakness - It would be nice to have a larger waiting room with more space...Great team, always smiling and happy to answer an questions...
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr Joshua Klein provided a seamless experience for me. His professionalism and expertise puts him above all and allowed me to be at ease throughout my procedures. I highly recommend Dr Klein and Extend Fertility.
Ask as many questions as possible, stay informed and understand the process
Clear description for all medication, dosage amounts and how to take each.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
Great team, always smiling and happy to answer an questions
Appx $10,000
Extend

Dr. Klein is very warm, compassionate, patient, and articulate. He explained every option and solution in great detail. He was very attentive to our questions and worries. Absolutely loved to be in his care!...Dr. Klein is accessible, articulate and caring. He's also very patient with the patient...is not your regular doctor, he's also your friend.
The atmosphere is very friendly [at Extend Fertility]. Everyone is dedicated to the fullest extent possible. Great environment. Best Doctors. Especially Dr. Joshua Klein who is amazing. Absolutely loved the place. you're in good hands...Dr. Klein is very warm, compassionate, patient, and articulate. He explained every option and solution in great detail. He was very attentive to our questions and worries. Absolutely loved to be in his care!
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr. Klein is not your regular doctor, he's also your friend.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
The atmosphere is very friendly. Everyone is dedicated to the fullest extent possible. Great environment. Best Doctors. Especially Dr. Joshua Klein who is amazing. Absolutely loved the place. you're in good hands.

2021, 44 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Klein was one of the most caring doctors I've ever met. He was very attentive and extremely thorough in answering my questions. He gave me his honest opinions when I asked tough questions...I never felt rushed and 2 different times when I questioned his methods, he gave me sound reasoning as to why he went the course he did. I truly respected his approach and his willingness to hear my concerns. His professionalism in tandem with his care was excellent...
Initial appointments [at Extend Fertility] can be hard to come by but once you're a patient, they take very good care of your scheduling concerns. Depending on the day you go, you may have a bit of wait because they are very busy in the mornings but it's really not too bad..Between my 2 cycles I worked with 3-4 of the nurses and many of the techs. They were absolutely incredible and took really great care and concern! They made a very vulnerable experience way better...
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
I felt very safe as Dr. Klein's patient. I was very inquisitive and he took the time and patience to go through each of my questions. I never felt rushed and 2 different times when I questioned his methods, he gave me sound reasoning as to why he went the course he did. I truly respected his approach and his willingness to hear my concerns. His professionalism in tandem with his care was excellent. I would highly recommend him and in fact have done so many times over thus far.
Ask questions, advocate for yourself and speak to someone who has gone through the process already in order to ask the right questions.
My protocol was 2 vials of Menopur and 300 GonalF/Follistim for days 1-4 or 5. On the 4th or 5th day, I was pushed to 3 vials of Menopur and took Ganirelix/Cetrotide as well until my trigger. My first cycle I had 1 less day of meds and got 23 eggs of which 18 were viable. My second cycle went 1 day longer and I got 26 eggs of which 26 were thankfully viable.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
They are on top of their game. Initial appointments can be hard to come by but once you're a patient, they take very good care of your scheduling concerns. Depending on the day you go, you may have a bit of wait because they are very busy in the mornings but it's really not too bad. Ask questions. Be involved and question why they do what they do so that you feel as if you're involved with the process.
Retrievals are around ~$6000 range and meds cost between another $3000-$4000 depending on what you need.
What specific things went wrong at Extend Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Extend Fertility.
At 1 appointment a different person checked me and gave a completely different picture as to what I should expect from cycle and it got me nervous. I spoke with my doctor later and he confirmed what he had originally told me and said to ignore the other doctor's comment and that he wasn't sure why he said that. Small hiccup that got cleared VERY quickly.

2019 - 2021, 12 Eggs Frozen
He [Dr. Guarnaccia] came across as highly professional, competent and trustworthy, as well as warm and personable...Dr G and I only spent limited time together in person – I spent the majority of time with the clinical team (nurses, patient care advocates etc) and Dr Maslow ended up performing my surgery because that's who was available on the day of my retrieval...
The patient care team and nurses are the heart and soul of Extend. They made it a dream experience, were SO warm and personable from day 1, and showed so much care for me. I spent much more time with them than I did with my doctors and was quick to jump into a second cycle based on the experience I had...I just wish they had more locations or an office downtown...
How was your experience with Michael Guarnaccia at Extend Fertility?
I always felt I was in safe hands with Dr Guarnaccia. On the occasions where we met, he gave me plenty of time to ask questions and I never felt rushed. He came across as highly professional, competent and trustworthy, as well as warm and personable. I'm pleased with the results I saw with him on my first round of egg freezing and will be going to him again for my second round.
As with any doctor, do some reading in advance and have a list of questions prepared. Make the most of valuable in-person time with the doctor. That being said, on the occasions where I had ad hoc questions (e.g. checking whether a new non-fertility-related medication was safe for me to use in conjunction with my egg freezing treatment), Dr Guarnaccia was highly responsive and came back via the clinical team very promptly and professionally.
My case was fairly uncomplicated, as a 31-year-old with no fertility problems. As such, Dr G and I only spent limited time together in person – I spent the majority of time with the clinical team (nurses, patient care advocates etc) and Dr Maslow ended up performing my surgery because that's who was available on the day of my retrieval.
On my first egg freezing round, I believe my protocol was 225 Follistim and 1 vial of Menopur per day. We bumped it up to 2 vials of Menopur per day after about day 4 and then included Certrotide towards the end of the cycle. For my second egg freezing round, we are going to be slightly less conservative and do 2 vials of Menopur per day, likely stepping up to 3 vials at some point.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kezia)
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Strengths - competitive pricing, friendly with my insurance, amazing care & clinical team, will take the time to answer your questions no matter how many there are Weaknesses - I just wish they had more locations or an office downtown. Their location on 57th St was a slog from East Brooklyn for 5-7 visits
Round 1 - 6500K, Round 2 - 5500K. Medication was an additional 3K on top each time, although I have great insurance that covered 90% of everything

2020, 20 Eggs Frozen
I had a great experience with Dr. G. I appreciated that he always took the time to explain everything thoroughly, but that he was also willing to listen to my concerns...Dr. G made an adjustment to my meds based on my response and I had much better results in the cycles that followed...warm bedside manner, when I was going through a difficult time alone.
I enjoyed a lot about my experience at Extend. The facility is clean, the wait time is minimal...staff is very friendly...staff remembered me and wished me luck before each procedure. The patient portal is often updated the same or next day, but if you're very impatient (like I am!), be sure to ask your ultrasound tech and nurses when they call for specifics on things like follicle count and estradiol level.
How was your experience with Michael Guarnaccia at Extend Fertility?
I had a great experience with Dr. G. I appreciated that he always took the time to explain everything thoroughly, but that he was also willing to listen to my concerns and make adjustments when necessary.
Don't be afraid to ask a lot of questions, especially if this is your first time going through the process. Also your first cycle may not yield the results you hoped for, but in my case Dr. G made an adjustment to my meds based on my response and I had much better results in the cycles that followed.
Dr. G always took the time to answer my questions and make sure I felt comfortable and informed. I appreciated his warm bedside manner, when I was going through a difficult time alone.
In my first two cycles, I started with an estrogen patch. In my first cycle, I did 375 units of follistim and 150 iu of menopur before switching to 450 units of follistim and 150 iu of menopur after the second monitoring appointment. I injected for 10 days but the cycle got canceled due to poor response. After that, I did a microdose lupron protocol with 10 units of microdose lupron in the morning and evening, 450 units of follistim in the morning, and 150 iu of menopur in the evening. The second cycle, 3 eggs were retrieved and frozen. I did the next two cycles back-to-back without doing the estrogen patch. The third cycle, I retrieved 11 eggs and froze 9. The fourth cycle, I retrieved 13 eggs and froze 8.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
The nursing staff was wonderful. They took the time to answer all my questions, and were there to talk me through any potential concerns.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
I enjoyed a lot about my experience at Extend. The facility is clean, the wait time is minimal (I was often in and out in ten minutes), and the staff is very friendly. I did four cycles, and the staff remembered me and wished me luck before each procedure. The patient portal is often updated the same or next day, but if you're very impatient (like I am!), be sure to ask your ultrasound tech and nurses when they call for specifics on things like follicle count and estradiol level.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
I had a great experience with my monitoring appointments. I was in an and out quickly, but I never felt like just another numbers. The staff was very friendly. Ana is especially wonderful!
I believe the cost of four cycles was around $20,000 with the medicine being an additional $20,000.
Describe Michael Guarnaccia's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Extend Fertility.
2020, 20 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Maslow is very knowledgable and has alot of experience in the egg freezing process. She made me feel very secure, and like I am in good hands, when it came to the egg retrieval procedure. She had an amazing bedside manner, and was very caring and made sure I understood everything, and felt comfortable after the retrieval...
They were very knowledgable about the egg freezing procedure, and all the bells and whistles involved in it. The [Extend Fertility] nurses that take your blood test and ultrasound techs were phenomenal...The cost for one cycle of egg freezing was approx. $6,500, and then another approx. $3,000 to the pharmacy for medications...
How was your experience with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
I would advise to feel free to ask as many questions as you need, to get all of the information you desire to feel at ease with the procedure, because Dr. Maslow is very knowledgable and will definitely answer your questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
Dr. Maslow and all the staff really went above and beyond to be patient with me, to answer all of my questions, and so to say - to hold my hand through the whole process.
Describe the protocols Bat-Sheva Maslow used in your cycles at Extend Fertility and their degree of success.
She monitored my blood tests and ultrasound results during the egg freezing cycle, to see my estrogen levels and the development of the follicles in my ovaries. Based on this information, she adjusted the amount of medications I need prior to the egg retrieval, in order to achieve the best result - which I believe is a good result (20 mature eggs frozen).
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
The nursing staff was absolutely amazing - and I mean that. They were very knowledgable about the egg freezing procedure, and all the bells and whistles involved in it. The nurses that take your blood test and ultrasound techs were phenomenal!! (there are alot of blood tests involved in this procedure). The egg retrieval nurse made me feel at ease and answered all of my questions. Just wonderful staff!!
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
I think this clinic is a well oiled machine when it comes to egg freezing, and probably other fertility procedures as well. Not only is everyone super experienced and knows exactly what they are doing, but every single person was so compassionate and patient with me, and accommodated my sometimes changing schedule. This is the type of clinic where you feel fully confident entrusting the staff and doctors with your fertility and medical care. Highly recommend - and really no complaints!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility.
Bat-Sheva Maslow

Consult
It is very early to review Dr. Klein, but I will say that in our initial consult, although he was 30 minutes late to our zoom appointment, he took plenty of time to answer all my questions, and I felt strongly that he and I were on the same page. He was very thorough with me, and while he was direct and straightforward about my situation, not avoiding the facts (IVF is going to be difficult b/c of my DOR and my age), he was also reassuring and optimistic, which I appreciated. He seemed smart and dedicated and he was kind.
So far, I've been very happy with this clinic [Extend Fertility], except that my consult with Dr. Klein was 30 minutes late. But they have been great in reaching out regarding financial/insurance info, and with booking appointments...the finance team was great and let me know what to expect regarding upcoming costs and my insurance coverage.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
So far I have only had an initial zoom consult with Dr. Klein but he was excellent. Explained everything so that I could understand, gave good analogies, and took all questions in stride. He also got back to my email within 24 hours (which has not been my experience with my previous doctor). He was easy to connect with, very smart, very calm.
too early for me to say
Since I have tried IVF twice now, at RMA, with an aggressive "microflare" protocol, he said he might try a different protocol, a slower, less aggressive approach, priming with an estrogen patch, then using a mix of Clomid and the other injectables. I think only one amp of menopur. He also said that he would recommend that I didn't do a fresh transfer (as I did previously), but that he would freeze the embryo, then transfer the next cycle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
Too early for me to review
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
So far, I've been very happy with this clinic, except that my consult with Dr. Klein was 30 minutes late. But they have been great in reaching out regarding financial/insurance info, and with booking appointments.
So far, the finance team was great and let me know what to expect regarding upcoming costs and my insurance coverage.
Describe Joshua Klein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Extend Fertility.
This is not really an issue for me since I produce so few eggs each cycle, it's unlikely I'll get more than one viable embryo. I will add more if it's an issue when I try IVF next.

2019, 22 Eggs Frozen
Investor
He [Dr. Joshua Klein] spent a lot of time with me in the consultation (over 45 minutes) going through lots of details about the process and answering all my questions. Dr. Klein also made himself available via email for any follow-up questions and he answered right away...he went through the process in detail with me and answered all my questions. This gave me comfort...as my decision to go through the egg freezing process. Dr. Klein is also very kind.
Strengths are good location [of Extend Fertility] on 57th and 7th in Manhattan, clean and bright office, friendly staff, and they generally get you in and out of appointments quickly. The weakness is that the waiting area is fairly small, so at times they had to use an extra conference room for waiting seating. On one or two of my visits for blood work and an ultrasound, I waited for longer than I would have liked to be seen.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr. Klein was very responsive to email communications, he went through the process in detail with me and answered all my questions. This gave me comfort in choosing Extend Fertility as well as my decision to go through the egg freezing process. Dr. Klein is also very kind.
Ask him as many questions as you need!
He spent a lot of time with me in the consultation (over 45 minutes) going through lots of details about the process and answering all my questions. Dr. Klein also made himself available via email for any follow-up questions and he answered right away.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Strengths are good location on 57th and 7th in Manhattan, clean and bright office, friendly staff, and they generally get you in and out of appointments quickly. The weakness is that the waiting area is fairly small, so at times they had to use an extra conference room for waiting seating. On one or two of my visits for blood work and an ultrasound, I waited for longer than I would have liked to be seen.
The cost of the office portion was $5,500 for the egg freezing cycle and the medications were extra.

2020, 15 Eggs Frozen
1 Egg Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
Dr. Maslow listens. She is patient and supportive...I felt at ease and supported, no matter what question I asked. I was so happy with the number of eggs retrieved...the drugs I used for oocyte cryopreservation were 1 Gonal-F RFF 300 IU for ten days, 2 vials of Menopur 150 IU for ten days, 1 box of Cetrotide 0.25 mg 0.25 mg for four days, 3 tablets of Letrozole 2.5 mg for ten days, and 1 Lupron Trigger 80 units once
I had a great experience with Extend Fertility. I had a team working with me. I look forward to resuming our partnership when I contact them in the future. I felt at ease and supported, no matter what question I asked. I was so happy with the number of eggs retrieved...[finance dept] was great helping me understand the billing process of egg storage.
How was your experience with Bat-Sheva Maslow at Extend Fertility?
I had a great experience. I look forward to resuming our partnership when I contact you in the future. I felt at ease and supported, no matter what question I asked. I was so happy with the number of eggs retrieved. Thank you Dr. Maslow.
Have your questions ready.
Dr. Maslow listens. She is patient and supportive.
I had one cycle. I remember the drugs I used for oocyte cryopreservation were 1 Gonal-F RFF 300 IU for ten days, 2 vials of Menopur 150 IU for ten days, 1 box of Cetrotide 0.25 mg 0.25 mg for four days, 3 tablets of Letrozole 2.5 mg for ten days, and 1 Lupron Trigger 80 units once. I received Follicular Ultrasounds, Progesterone, E2 tests five times and, LH testing once.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Claudia Jablonski)
Claudia Jablonski was a very helpful advisor. Nurses Lindsey Surette and Stephanie Koton provided clear instructions on what injections to self-administer and for how many days.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
I had a great experience with Extend Fertility. I had a team working with me. I look forward to resuming our partnership when I contact them in the future. I felt at ease and supported, no matter what question I asked. I was so happy with the number of eggs retrieved. Thank you Dr. Maslow and Dr. Klein.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
I had convenient scheduled appointments.
My costs were covered by my health insurance and grants. I had a one cycle of treatment and a 10 year storage plan. Some of the prescriptions had a copay. Linda Chen was great helping me understand the billing process of egg storage.
Bat-Sheva Maslow

2021, Consult
Dr. Klein was extremely attentive to my feeling and while describing every step of the planned treatment in great detail he answered all my questions and concerns in frank but very courteous and considerate manner. When I half joked that he should stop referring to my age, he complied immediately and made sure that I understand exactly what is ahead without making me feel uncomfortable.
Only had a consultation, so it's hard to know,. The [Extend Fertility] staff overall was very courteous, I was able to get appointment very fast and they were very accommodating during my first appointment. Highly recommend it...Initial consult was $350...Dr. Klein was extremely attentive to my feeling and while describing every step of the planned treatment in great detail he answered all my questions and concerns in frank but very courteous and considerate manner
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Only had a consultation, so it's hard to know,. The staff overall was very courteous, I was able to get appointment very fast and they were very accommodating during my first appointment. Highly recommend it.
Initial consult was $350, the rest we're still working out.
Due to my age and medical condition Dr. Klein recommended eSet.
2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Joshua Klein] is smart, candid, caring and a good Doctor. He listens to your concerns and will tell you all of your options. He wants to make sure that you are successful. I recommend him to any couple looking for options to extend their fertility and have children...Personal attention...Make sure you are thorough in your goals.
Everyone [at Extend Fertility] is great. I think it’s a little hard to reach the finance office. Staff and nurses are great. Make sure to learn how to coordinate with your pharmacy and nurses ahead of time to maximize a good implementation plan...They are great at working with you and your schedule...He is smart, candid, caring and a good Doctor. He listens to your concerns and will tell you all of your options.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
He is smart, candid, caring and a good Doctor. He listens to your concerns and will tell you all of your options. He wants to make sure that you are successful. I recommend him to any couple looking for options to extend their fertility and have children.
Make sure you are thorough in your goals.
He is awesome. Personal attention
IUI, IVF and egg retrieval. In my 30’s I froze my eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Valerie)
Everyone is great
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Everyone is great. I think it’s a little hard to reach the finance office. Staff and nurses are great. Make sure to learn how to coordinate with your pharmacy and nurses ahead of time to maximize a good implementation plan.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
They are great at working with you and your schedule.
Insurance covered some and I self paid some
No comments