Genetic counseling: Offered
is not offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
5901 Brick Court
Winter Park, FL 32792
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility C.A.R.E. to a friend?

7.3

6.6
2 doctors
The waiting room [at Fertility CARE] is a bit odd and they just play loops of tv interviews the dr did over and over. Be prepared to wait a lot...The staff was not very welcoming. We waited for at least 45 min after being taken back into a room for each visit. Multiple times we felt forgotten about even for the actual IUI procedure we sat in the room with the thawed sperm sample on the counter for 45 min before the doctor came in.
European, Latino
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
The waiting room is a bit odd and they just play loops of tv interviews the dr did over and over. Be prepared to wait a lot. On our constitutional they left us in the doctors actual office all alone while we waited for him for over 20 minutes. We never waited on anyone for less than 45 minutes each appointment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility C.A.R.E.. (Assigned nurse: Katrina)
The nursing staff was not very responsive or helpful. When they would call back it would be very generic and they would typically not have an answer and have to call you back again. In the office the staff was not very welcoming and as the non caring patient I felt very over looked and not acknowledged I’m the process.
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
He is a very cutting edge doctor but from my experience with him I felt that he is more interested in more complex patients. He seemed more interested in learning the newest technology and procedures and not very interested in the less complex patients. He was also very adamant on doing the least invasive options for as long as possible.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
Have all of your questions ready at your consultation appointment.
Describe the protocols Mark Trolice used in your cycles at Fertility C.A.R.E. and their degree of success.
Since all tests came back with no issues found he recommended doing mutual cycles. He recommended doing 6 natural non medicated cycles with frozen donor sperm before we moved on to try meds. He said since we were healthy there was no need to add in anything additional. None of the 3 IUIs took and we have since changed clinics.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E..
We were self pay for all visits and procedures. The clinic did not take our insurance provider.
Winter Park

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E..

You have to be on top of your appointments [at Fertility CARE] because sometimes they are not great communicators and forget to book your next appointments without you even knowing. Just be your own advocate and ask lots of questions. Also they will not tell you in detail the entire process. They give you an overall explanation of how everything will work but for every single step I pretty much googled everything because I wanted to know more details of what they were doing.
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
I will forever love this clinic as thanks to them I am now pregnant. The clinic and it’s staff is very friendly, the majority of the staff treats you like family and knows where you are in your treatment. Dr. Trolice is very knowledgeable but he does not like it when you cry or get nervous so be strong. You have to be on top of your appointments because sometimes they are not great communicators and forget to book your next appointments without you even knowing. Just be your own advocate and ask lots of questions. Also they will not tell you in detail the entire process. They give you an overall explanation of how everything will work but for every single step I pretty much googled everything because I wanted to know more details of what they were doing. They also never gave me a calendar so I could keep track of the process, I had read that almost every other clinic does give you a calendar of your treatment so that’s what I was hoping to get, it would have been extremely helpful. I am not sure if they just forgot to give me one or they just don’t do them at all. Overall great clinic, great staff, not the best communicators (appointment wise), but gave me great results so I do recommend it!
The majority of the staff knew my name and knew my story. Mostly at the end of the treatment after going back so many times it really felt like a second family
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility C.A.R.E.. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
The nursing staff was great, very friendly! My nurse was Amy, she was very professional and kind but also came out as being very cold at times and gave short answers.
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
Mark Trolice is extremely knowledgeable. He will explain everything very well and answer all the questions in a simple and clear way. I got pregnant on the first try, fresh Transfer IVF, so I’m super grateful towards him. On the other hand, he does not like it when you are nervous or cry during a procedure. He stops and waits until you are done crying or being stressed, which is a lot of pressure. This is the first time going through this for the majority of us so I wish he was more understanding and sensitive in those situations.
He is great. But try not to cry in front of him, and if you get very stressed in these situations let him know because he might want you to take something for the anxiety, he wants you to be 100% relaxed/comfortable which is not easy in these situations.
I had an egg retrieval, fresh transfer and froze the remainder of the embryos. I took birth control for about a week, then I started taking the shots in the belly which are not painful at all, then once you’re eggs are big enough they give you a trigger shot. And 3 days later or so I had my egg retrieval. Then took 1 ml of progesterone shots daily, and 3 estrogen patches every other day, until week 12.
$17,000 for the treatment and medication up until the pregnancy test. Then once we got a positive pregnancy test we spend another $1,000 on more medication. Also this does not include all the testing done before hand for the male and female. So total spend was about $20,000.
Describe Mark Trolice's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility C.A.R.E..
Dr. Trolice wanted us to do just single embryo transfer as our issue was male factor. He wanted to choose the best embryo, we got 1 grade A embryo (the 3 others where grade B), the grade A was the one we did the fresh transfer with and it worked! We still have 3 grade B embryos frozen. I did not have any fertility issues and was still “young”, 33 y/o. So I believe this is why he decided to transfer just one. He did mention he was not a fan of multiple embryo transfer.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
Somehow they didn't realize I had never signed paperwork regarding our embryo and egg handling prior to our IVF procedure. ... Strengths: front desk staff is SO friendly and helpful; you see the same nurse for every ultrasound during IVF process; they either answer the phone or call you back soon after ... Consult $450 IVF egg retrieval $11,500 FET (first one) $1750 FET (subsequent) $4500
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
Strengths: front desk staff is SO friendly and helpful; you see the same nurse for every ultrasound during IVF process; they either answer the phone or call you back soon after Weaknesses: they forgot to have me fill out some important paperwork prior to our cycle
One of the first questions he asked me when I had my consultation was "how are you doing, like really doing after almost 6 years of ttc?" Also, he and his wife personally have walked through infertility and were not successful-- they have adopted five children but I truly feel that his experience has made him so compassionate and so willing to fight for babies for others
Amy always called me back within an hour after I left a message. She was communicative at all my appointments during stims. I never had to wait an excessive amount of time
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
Honest. Won't make false promises. Realistic. Kind. Brilliant. Also, if you contact him directly, he will return your emails and phone calls--- after my experience with another area clinic I found this incredible
At his office I went directly to IVF. We did an antagonist protocol with Menopur and gonal-f both at 75IU. Added cetrotide. We did a Lupron trigger as my e2 levels were high. Retrieved 34 eggs. 27 mature. No OHSS thanks to doctor calling for Lupron trigger!!! They split the eggs and fertilized 13 with ICSI and 14 with IVF. 9/13 ICSI fertilized. 2/14 IVF fertilized. Resulted in 9 blastocysts and we froze all of them. We are currently saving up for our first FET.
He is all about SET if you are under 35. Our blastocysts are not PGS tested but he says it doesn't change his opinion
Winter Park

The clinics [Fertility C.A.R.E] strengths are definitely compassion, knowledge, care, and understanding. They don’t treat you like a number.... The staff is just as wonderful as Dr. T. They always return calls and emails within the same day... When I called for my second appointment they were able to squeeze me in promptly and at a time that worked for me. So happy to be working with these people who make me feel like family.
Other, Prefer not to answer
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
The clinics strengths are definitely compassion, knowledge, care, and understanding. They don’t treat you like a number. I haven’t figured out the weakness yet because I’ve been really satisfied but if I do I’ll be sure to send you an update.
I felt like a human with Dr. Trolice because from our initial meeting and onward everytime I’ve spoken to him in person, on the phone, or in email, he and the staff always know who I am and what is going on with me. I don’t feel like they are just talking to me not knowing who I am. They actually come across as vividly understanding the patient they are speaking to and I never have to go into some crazy monologue of who I am and what the plan is.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility C.A.R.E.. (Assigned nurse: Amy )
The staff is just as wonderful as Dr. T. They always return calls and emails within the same day (this is huge to me, my old doctor would go 5 days without returning calls). They’ve always been able to answer my questions and not treat me like a number. When I called for my second appointment they were able to squeeze me in promptly and at a time that worked for me. So happy to be working with these people who make me feel like family.
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
From the moment I met Dr. Trolice in his bow tie I knew he was going to be different than the other office/doctors I had seen before. Upon consultation, he knew exactly who my husband and I were and he had fully prepared beforehand by knowing all our medical history. We sat down with him for over an hour, going over every single thing we had done prior, testing and treatment. We went over my history, my husbands history, medications, etc. h was very thourough and we appreciated that because other doctors are so act to assume you may have one issue, may prescribe you medication you don’t need, etc. He took me off meaningless medications I was taking because he took the time to understand my history and realize this medication was doing nothing for me but making me feel sick ALL THE TIME. At our consultation, we had only been TTC for one year and he agreed I had PCOS and that I was most likely ovulating. The probability of me ovulating every month had never been communicated to me by prior doctors. In his opinion at that time I did not need to jump head first into IVF and because my husband had a normal SA he did not recommend IUI. He told us we could try on our as he suspected I was ovulating and that is what we wanted to do. He didn’t pressure us into any treatment. I had taken Letrozole with the previous doctor and had good response so he had us continue on with that. We were relieved that he was willing to let us try on our own for a little longer before we went for something drastic, despite having done two miserable failed IUI’s elsewhere. My husband hadn’t done as much googling as I had so Dr. T took the time to explain to my husband the right time for us to try, when I needed to come into the office for ultrasounds to check my follicles, etc. He answered every question we had and then brought up helpful things we didn’t even know about. We went thru two months of treatment and we didn’t have one on one time with him, but the staff during this time. Fast forward to one year later, I still wasn’t pregnant, and I wanted to see Dr. T again. I went in for my appointment fully expecting for him not to remember me, but alas I was proven wrong. He chatted with me about my running and cycling hobbies, something we had talked about at our first meeting. Then we got into the real important discussion, the reason I was there. This time he recommended we start proceeding with IVF. I hadn’t had a pregnancy in the two years I was trying and while I could of done lots of other things first, he wanted me to know what my best chance of success would be up front. I was terrified because we don’t have the money laying around and we don’t have family to borrow from. He eased my mind by telling me I had so many option available to me. He didn’t pressure me to decide to start IVF when I got my period. He wanted me to go home and talk to my husband and decide when it would be best for us and if it would be best for us. He understood and made it clear that it was ok for us not to do IVF and we would be just as important as every other patient. What’s right for one person isn’t right for everyone and he just wanted us to know our best option and go from there. It’s a huge relief when the doctor is upfront and honest and not just trying to “sell” us expensive treatment. He sat with me for over an hour at this appointment and went thru all the details of IVF, what I would expect, what I would feel, everything. He answered every question I had and when I had even more questions following my appointment, I emailed him the very next day and he responded within the hour providing me with answers to my questions and again offering no pressure when we said we had discussed our options and wanted to move forward with IVF in December 2018, because we needed time to figure out how to pay for it. I forgot to mention that he called us after our first appointment the following day making sure we didn’t have any lingering questions. I’ve never had a doctor that made me feel so completely comfortable like Dr. T. He is honest and extremely compassionate and when you’re going thru infertility that is one of the most important qualities for a doctor to have. Another being that he is so quick to respond to an email or phone call. I’m sure he’s extremely busy but he makes us feel like we’re the only patient he has. I’ve recommended him to anyone that’ll listen to me.
I’d recommend preparing questions in advance. Don’t hold back during your meeting if you have a question or concern. He’s extremely knowledgeable and he will take the time to answer or walk you thru anything.
I did two rounds of Letrozole at the max doses Fe, 3pills for 5 days. It’s been almost a year so I’m not remembering what else we did but I do remember going in for multiple ultrasounds to make sure my follicles we good and the treatment cycle was safe to proceed with.
I used insurance for everything so far, but our cost for our future IVF cycle is $6,550 in physician fees. $4,600 in lab fees and outside prescriptions running between $3-5,000
We haven’t had this conversation yet. We’re still saving to begin the treatment cycle and go over protocol.
Winter Park

Oh, the nursing staff [at Fertility CARE]. From the front desk to the ultrasound table -- these ladies took great care of us. They reassure us when we are at a loss, they show light at the end of the tunnel and genuinely care about your wants and needs.... What I wasn't told was my insurance only covers a max of 3 IUI's. When starting our 4th cycle, I was informed of this. I explained to the clinic that I because I trust them, I didn't follow up with my insurance to verify what I was/was not covered with. At the end of the day, the clinic accommodated us much as they could with the cost knowing their oversight caused some chaos. I was very impressed with how they handled everything.
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
Strengths - you have the best staff working side by side with you. Weakness - the only weakness is struggling with infertility in general, although, this is not something the staff/clinic can overcome, that is my only con.
Dr. Trolice and his team are with you every step of the way. To me, they feel the highs and lows with you. They are always concerned on how we are "feeling" -- because, they care and at the end of the day, want the same results we do.
Oh, the nursing staff. From the front desk to the ultrasound table -- these ladies took great care of us. They reassure us when we are at a loss, they show light at the end of the tunnel and genuinely care about your wants and needs.
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
To be honest, I don't see many weaknesses from Dr. Trolice. He is matter of fact and is up front with what to expect -- which is always comforting to me. He is very intelligent and shares his wisdom with us all. He is very present in the social media world, he's always doing live Facebook videos to answer questions to the masses. He is very detailed oriented and spends time ensuring his patients feel good about next steps. He is always optimistic, which puts me in a good mindset. For example, any time we've done an IUI, his saying is "Let's make a baby" -- he will always entertain me with a picture afterwards (because, you know, I want this all to be documented to share with my family and friends). I feel so comfortable with him that I have in fact recommended him to my best friend also struggling with infertility.
Don't wait, get enrolled with their practice ASAP.
So far, we have only done IUI's. 4 to be exact. The first IUI was successful and gave us so much hope. Unfortunately, at week 6-8 we couldn't locate a heartbeat and had to go through a miscarriage. Since the first IUI was successful, we agreed as a team to do another. And another. And another. At this stage, we are looking to do IVF.
It was under $300 for a consultation with Dr. Trolice. Ultrasounds varied between $170-$220. Blood work wasn't much. IUI's were about $1000.

2014 - 2017
1 IVF, Surrogacy
The billing department [at Fertility CARE] is very easy to work with and get in touch with. They were always there to answer financial questions and guide me along the way. The nurse that I was assigned dropped the ball on too many important things. Communication as my biggest concern. I rarely knew what was going on and spent a lot of time trying to find information from anyone who would take a minute to speak to me. The lab closed for a couple weeks which delayed my embryo transfer and caused my GC to be on medication for an extended period of time, thus increasing the overall cost.
2014 - 2017
1 IVF, Surrogacy
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
The billing department is very easy to work with and get in touch with. They were always there to answer financial questions and guide me along the way. The nurse that I was assigned dropped the ball on too many important things. Communication as my biggest concern. I rarely knew what was going on and spent a lot of time trying to find information from anyone who would take a minute to speak to me. The lab closed for a couple weeks which delayed my embryo transfer and caused my GC to be on medication for an extended period of time, thus increasing the overall cost.
Prior to stimulation, the staff was very attentive and easy to get in touch with. From the point of stimulation through my two embryo transfers, the nurse assigned to me was almost non-existent. It was hard to get ahold of her and she rarely had the information needed when I could reach her. The negative pregnancy test and then the chemical pregnancy that occurred were almost ignored. No information as to why the transfers failed were ever discussed but they were always quick to get you to sign up and pay for another transfer.
Amy has terrible communication skills, does not follow through with relaying information from the doctor, very hard to get in touch with, and shows little compassion considering the field that she's in.
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
Dr. Trolice was great during the initial visits. Once IVF was underway, the communication was lacking and the ball was dropped many times. The slowed embryo growth was not told to us until 30 minutes after we arrived for the embryo transfer. This didn't give us time to really consider our options. We felt rushed and uneasy about what was being presented so matter of factly. Getting directly in touch with Dr. Trolice even after the transfer was near impossible. He never went over the possible causes of our failed transfers with us. After spending thousands of dollars, we were out of money and no further ahead than when we started. After expressing my concerns about his practice, Dr. Trolice never reached out to rectify the situation.
I would advice prospective patients to seek treatment elsewhere. The nurse failed to communicate medication increases on 2 separate occasions which negatively effected our transfer. Communication is a major issue. If you seek treatment here, make it your daily job to call to make sure you have all necessary information. Dr. Trolice would order medication increases and we wouldn't find out until a week after the fact. We would have to call the after hours nurse to get any information because our assigned nurse was very hard to get in touch with.
High dosage on stimulation medications due to delayed response the first few days. Endometrial scraping for our gestational carrier but both were not helpful due to the timing of the scraping in comparison to the actual transfer date. The transfer date was delayed for each transfer, so the money spent for the scrapings were a complete waste.
Dr. Fees, administration fees, lab fees (these fees are in addition to any quote you receive about 4-6k)
The lab does not rate the embryos at all, so you can't make an educated decision on which embryo to transfer. I still don't know how they chose which embryo to transfer each time. Single embryo transfer is recommended for most under 35 years old.
Winter Park

The nursing staff [at Fertility C.A.R.E. in Winter Park], including Amy, were amazing. I always dealt with Amy when it came to medicine and my cycles. I always had the same blood nurse, the same financial consultant. This was very important because they came to know me as an individual and not a number...Comfortable waiting room, kind staff, always willing to aid in your comfort with drink or snacks. They have an education room where they train you on things like shots and stim meds. You will come to call this place your second home. Always ask if they need a urine sample before you go!
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
He spoke TO me, not at me. He listened to me and I felt like he heard what I was saying, rather than waiting to speak.
The nursing staff, including Amy, were amazing. I always dealt with Amy when it came to medicine and my cycles. I always had the same blood nurse, the same financial consultant. This was very important because they came to know me as an individual and not a number.
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
Dr. Mark was a really great doctor. He did all my procedures. He made sure I was comfortable with the choices he presented and didn't give a cookie cutter approach to our diagnosis. He was aggressive with stims and that was what we wanted. We wanted an aggressive approach to our issues.
Write things down, ask questions when needed, he will be open and honest and supportive of your journey, no matter the reason you're there.
We did three IUI's with Letrozole days 5-9 and triggered with Ovadrel. These did not result in a pregnancy. We did an Antagonist protocal for stims. He wanted to be aggressive with stimming because the goal was to perform the stims once and get as many eggs as we could. We started with 21 days of birth control. Starting with day 1 of the cycle following birth control, we began Letrozole and an Antibiotic as well as baby aspirin. Day 2, 3, 4 we added Follistim at 300U per day. Day 5 we began Ganirelix in the AM and Follistim in the PM. Day 9 we triggered with Pregnyl. Day 11 we went for retrieval. Dr. Mark got 14 eggs, of which 13 fertilized with ICSI, of which 6 viable embryos made it to the freeze. We did not PGS test the embryos. We did a frozen transfer because of the aggressive stims treatment and Dr. Mark's desire to have the body back to "normal" post-hormone stimulation. He believes that it's important to have the body be back to normal before implanting an embryo. We started progesterone in Oil shots as well as Estridiol patches five days prior to the frozen transfer which resulted in a viable pregnancy. I am currently 6 weeks pregnant. Post positive pregnancy test, they performed two HCG beta tests. Each week I return to have bloodwork monitored and they make adjustments when necessary for my progesterone shots and estridiol patches. A sonogram will be performed at 7 weeks to check for a heartbeat.
Ultrasounds were $250. HSG was $750. Saline Sonogram was $750. Each IUI including meds was $1400 which including all monitoring. Stim Meds were $4300. IVF was $17000. Frozen transfer was $4000 Post monitoring was included in cost. Post transfer meds were $900
Winter Park

The clinic [Fertility CARE- Winter Park] is always clean and comfortable. The staff members are always friendly and willing to answer any questions. As a new patient, do your research and have a plan for what you want. Since they are always willing to answer any questions, it’s important to know what questions to ask.... Christina always called me back quickly if I had a question. She is always friendly and kind.
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
The clinic is always clean and comfortable. The staff members are always friendly and willing to answer any questions. As a new patient, do your research and have a plan for what you want. Since they are always willing to answer any questions, it’s important to know what questions to ask.
Dr. Trolice and the staff are always welcoming, willing to answer any questions, and friendly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility C.A.R.E.. (Assigned nurse: Christina)
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
Dr. Trolice was always forthcoming with information. He was willing to do what I wanted, and give his input as well. He walked me through the procedures and what to expect. Dr. Trolice was always welcoming and compassionate.
I would tell a prospective patient to ask questions, be open, and listen to Dr. Trolice’s advice.
My first 4-5 IUI’s were unmedicated. I ovulated regularly, had regular periods, and my blood work came back within the normal range of numbers. The last IUI was medicated, just to increase my chances.
The cost was reasonable, as I pay out of pocket since my insurance doesn’t cover fertility treatments. $150 to thaw specimen and $300 for the IUI procedure.
Winter Park

The clinics strengths [Fertility C.A.R.E.] are attentive, responsive, and caring. The staff truly cares about their patients and know most of the patients first names. The weaknesses would be it’s a popular clinic so it can be busy at times. ... All of the nurses are amazing. They are the ones you interface with most frequently and they do a great job at communicating and making you feel comfortable.
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
The clinics strengths are attentive, responsive, and caring. The staff truly cares about their patients and know most of the patients first names. The weaknesses would be it’s a popular clinic so it can be busy at times.
From his office staff to his bedside manor Dr. Trolice was always kind, patient, and thorough.
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
My experience has been mostly positive. He never pushes one treatment but explains your options and allows the patient to make decisions. One criticism is during my IVF process, the only time I saw him was during my egg retrieval and transfer. It’s an emotional process and a check in would have been appreciated.
If you want to be seen by Dr.Trolice for a specific appointment, request during booking.
My IVF protocol was pretty standard and was monitored extremely closely. Dr. Trolice reviewed my progress and if needed adjust dosage. My initial plan was never altered. I had a 5 day transfer that resulted in pregnancy. Unfortunately, I miscarried at 8 weeks.
There was the cost of treatment, the lab fees, and the procedures.

2009 - 2011
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
This clinic [Fertility C.A.R.E.] was centrally located and was pretty easy to find. Overall the staff were helpful and kind...I felt like Dr. Trolice actually took the time to read my chart before coming in the room. He wasn't flipping through pages while talking with me. Also, he made eye contact while talking with me...Dr. Trolice had me go through 5 cycles using the same strength of medications because every time I responded well to them. He was kind and thorough when explaining the procedures. If something was going to be painful or uncomfortable, he made sure to tell you up front so there weren't any surprises.
2009 - 2011
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
This clinic was centrally located and was pretty easy to find. Overall the staff were helpful and kind.
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
As with any doctor, try to be as complete as possible in telling him what you have gone through and are experiencing. Sometimes the things we don't think mean anything are actually symptoms that can be treated!
The IUIs were covered by my husband's insurance so each visit only cost us the office visit co-pay.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
They’re so nice and personable! I felt like they were friends. I always felt comfortable calling them [Fertility C.A.R.E.] and I even was on a text basis with one! I can’t sing enough praises about everyone there. They are amazing....We’ve definitely paid somewhere between $7,500 and $10,000 so far. Our insurance doesn’t cover fertility treatment....Dr. Trolice is great. He understands that I want to know all the details and want to be educated and doesn’t treat me like I’m asking too many questions.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
They’re so nice and personable! I felt like they were friends. I always felt comfortable calling them and I even was on a text basis with one! I can’t sing enough praises about everyone there. They are amazing.
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
Dr. Trolice is great. He understands that I want to know all the details and want to be educated and doesn’t treat me like I’m asking too many questions. I really value his care and am thankful he’s so receptive to me wanting to know so much about his procedures.
Do your research! He’s OK with talking everything out. And don’t be afraid to message him on the portal. He’s great about responding.
Winter Park
Dr. Trolice really made you feel like his heart was fully vested in your treatment plan. However communication and attention to details or clearly communicating those details seemed to be an issue....There have just been a few occasions when something was clearly communicated. Sometimes it felt like they knew what they were thinking but didn't explain that or they were just following typical protocol instead of creating or following a specific plan of treatment for me.
Dr. Trolice always seemed to show such compassion and care for us. He was sympathetic and understanding.
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
Pay attention and be your own advocate. Be informed. Ask questions. Clarify!

2017 - 2019
If you’re looking for an intimate approach, where you really get to know the staff and vice versa, this [Fertility C.A.R.E] is the place. Family like. You’re not just a number here. They are the journey with you. They share compassion and strength and at times keep you motivated. They understand...The staff, including Dr.Trolice, are kind and warm welcoming!...Dr Trolice is caring, considerate and determined during the entire process. There are ups and downs and he’s there through it all. Good bed manner in the most uncomfortable of situations, just shows how genuine he actually is.
2017 - 2019
Describe your experience with Fertility C.A.R.E..
If you’re looking for an intimate approach, where you really get to know the staff and vice versa, this is the place. Family like. You’re not just a number here. They are the journey with you. They share compassion and strength and at times keep you motivated. They understand.
The staff, including Dr.Trolice, are kind and warm welcoming!
They are all wonderful!
How was your experience with Mark Trolice at Fertility C.A.R.E.?
See him sooner rather than later
I have been told I carried good insurance (at the time). We have spent over $10k
Dr Trolice abides by the guidelines set aforth him. He is not one easily won over in the twins category. For him, it’s about safety.